New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Fine. But I can't let you walk." Grills sighed. He motioned to the ninja pegasi on the roof to fly them back to the library.

They swooped down and flew the unicorns back to the rubble of the Dragon Library.
    Landing made her realize how dizzy she was from blood loss and she stumbled for a moment. She searched around but didn't see one book in tact. Then she saw the book that was a collection of stories, found earlier. "Looks like this is the only one left." she turned to leave when she spotted a thick, securely bound book lying beneath some floor boards. The deep purple book looked brand new. It wasn't even singed a little from the fire. Fantasia grabbed it too. "Ok, let's go."

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"I remember that. You looked so cute with that wet hair."
    She nudged him jokingly with er head. It was dangerously close to Blaze's. That's when the call came in "I need to get my bow."

Rainbow

The magenta mare in the black catsuit is already off the ship. She is camped near the gate, sniper rifle pointing to the Cirrus. She simply turns around.

Grills

"Good. Now let's go home and let me address those wounds." he said. Grills' grin dropped as he noticed Fantasia's weakness. Her voice lacked pep and was pitched with pain. He motioned his pegasi for the return trip.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-08-06 at 12:36 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    The ice shield melted before it reaches Icy. "You forget, I also command the elements of ice and water. They do not exist without my express permission." Icy replied frostily. The ice mage hit her with another barrage of icicles before targeting the area around with cone of cold, intending to hit her with it after she reformed.

"Stay out of this, if you value your life," Icy hissed, before the door slammed shut.

That hot mare... is tempting me.
    You are incorrigible.
    The icicles splashed as water all over Rose's face. "And i control heat. Also time." Suddenly Rose Bolt's hoof appeared from a hole in space next to Icy, flying straight for her face despite Rose not actually doing anything to her hoof.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hover

"I remember that. You looked so cute with that wet hair."
    She nudged him jokingly with her head. It was dangerously close to Blaze's. That's when the call came in "I need to get my bow."
    "Do you want me to go with you? In the horror movies you're always safer with another pony."
    ---
    Skeletor sighed and decide to just enjoy the fight.
    "Oh?" Lemongrass stopped chewing and looked up. "Now you got my interest."
    She lightly caressed his hoof.
    "Don't vorry, you'll love it."
    She ate some more and took a sip of her wine.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    The icicles splashed as water all over Rose's face. "And i control heat. Also time." Suddenly Rose Bolt's hoof appeared from a hole in space next to Icy, flying straight for her face despite Rose not actually doing anything to her hoof.
    (Woah. Time.)

"What?" Icy managed to say, before being punched solidly in the jaw. The icy mare went down heavily, slightly dazed by the impact. She shakily pushed herself into a sitting position and glared at the unicorn. "That may be so, but you cannot keep it up forever." She shot a ray of freezing ray at Rose... just as the door behind splintered into pieces.

[Silverpine/The Cirrus]

"... and that's 13 pieces of trilithium cores we have," Silverpine said, checking off another item on his list.

14, if you counted the one Sandy replaced last month.

"Yeah, yeah," he replied absent-mindedly, his eyes already busy counting yet another part.

"In town, look for the explosion residue. I may need back-up," Gear whispered into the communicator we can presume all Cirrus members have.
    "Blast, what has she gotten herself into now?" Silverpine grumbled. He picked up Olympia off the shelf where he laid her and slung the shotgun over his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go rescue her before she gets herself killed."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    She lightly caressed his hoof.
    "Don't vorry, you'll love it."
    She ate some more and took a sip of her wine.
    "I can't wait to see it," Lemongrass replied, chewing on the last remnants of his meal. He sipped his wine as well.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-06 at 12:47 PM.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Do you want me to go with you? In the horror movies you're always safer with another pony."
    "I expected you to come with me." Hover comments as she gets up and heads to her room to retrieve her mace. "You won't let me walk around alone with a ghost following me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #307
    Dwarf in the Playground

Grills

"Good. Now let's go home and let me address those wounds." he said. Grills' grin dropped as he noticed Fantasia's weakness. Her voice lacked pep and was pitched with pain. He motioned his pegasi for the return trip.
    The pain was starting to return at an alarming rate. She was starting to see spots in her vision. "Grills, I- I'm going-" she faded back into the white world.

Fawn was surprisingly absent. Which meant she might have some peace in her head for once, but then things started to twist and change and it appeared as if she was back at Grills' house though she did not remember returning. She feels no pain and the shoulder wound is not there. She opened the door and walked in. "Grills?" she called. No answer. She walked upstairs but no one was there. She then looked out the window. The scene outside began to warp and she saw fire and everything was burnt to the ground and destroyed. Even the forest was no more. The sky was stained red.

She ran back outside and looked around. There was nothing left. She turned back to the house but that too was now gone. She felt alone. She could feel that there was no life to be found, anywhere. "Hello!?" the sound of her voice echoed in the emptiness. She turned back towards Grills' burnt down house and began frantically digging through the boards. She needed to find him, he must be here. Eventually she spotted his chocolate brown hoof, stained with blood. She unburied him but saw nothing. His eyes were opened in a startled expression, but he was not breathing. Fantasia checked his pulse but there was none. He was dead. Unwanted tears began to flow down her cheek.
    (this is all still in dream world. In real life she has the shoulder wound and stuff)
    Last edited by Bunny Earz; 2011-08-06 at 01:10 PM.

8. - Top - End - #308

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "I can't wait to see it," Lemongrass replied, chewing on the last remnants of his meal. He sipped his wine as well.
    She finished her meal as well and drained her wineglass.
    "I expected you to come with me." Hover comments as she gets up and heads to her room to retrieve her mace. "You won't let me walk around alone with a ghost following me."
    "You're right. I don't want something to happen to you."
    He followed her.
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #309
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Right, right, you can share your sappy moments later. Let's hurry to the guardshouse before anypony find out who you are," Tyrol said, hustling them through the door.
    On the way to the guardhouse, Staccata eases up a bit and casually remarks, "I must apologize for M there. Him thinking you're questioning his ethics is the one way to get him mad."

She shakes her head but with a grin. "Well one of them at least. Speaking of which, Ember, you should likely tread lightly around him."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Still there

Well, Fox felt utterly useless, didn't help that Benson's question that went left unanswered by Halftangible. *insert sad puppy* He flinched seeing Icy take that hit, a hit he was supposed to take. He was so out of his element, dealing with overpowered unicorns was not in his book of things he could do. And now the door and half the surrounding wall gone........jeeze louise.
    =======

Gearstride-Ready 'ta blow sum manure up again

"I'm gonna ask nicely again, what in tarnation is going on here?"
    It was more rhetorical this time. Gear heavily sighed though she kept her cocky smirk. "Naturally I just can't let trouble fall off my radar and ignore it...and I especially can't just let two lovely mares go at it against eachother if that's the case"

Gear has a ready action to lob another explosion if she's targeted and attacked.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover darted into her room. She frantically tossed open her drawer and pulled out a mace with her teeth. It semed more ceremonial than battle worthy.

It had a cubic head. Each side but the top inscribed with a rune. The top was a sciptre of some language. The pummel's end was the shape of a skull and the base was wraped in leather. "Let's go."

Hover ran out the room and headed to the exit.

Grills

He saw her go under again. Grills ran into the house with her on his back and draped her on the couch. "Wake up, Fantasia. Bad thing happen when ponies sleep. Trust me I know. Wake up!"[B] he yelled.

He took off he cloak and leg brace when to get gauze and rum. Cafefully, he poked her head and undressed the wound. With the proper equipment, he cleaned and redressed the cut after a short suckling.
    Then he heard her call. "I'm out here. It's a dream. Wake up."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #312

Hover darted into her room. She frantically tossed open her drawer and pulled out a mace with her teeth. It semed more ceremonial than battle worthy.

It had a cubic head. Each side but the top inscribed with a rune. The top was a sciptre of some language. The pummel's end was the shape of a skull and the base was wraped in leather. "Let's go."

Hover ran out the room and headed to the exit.
    "Now where are we going?" he asked while following her.
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

(Woah. Time.)

"What?" Icy managed to say, before being punched solidly in the jaw. The icy mare went down heavily, slightly dazed by the impact. She shakily pushed herself into a sitting position and glared at the unicorn. "That may be so, but you cannot keep it up forever." She shot a ray of freezing ray at Rose... just as the door behind splintered into pieces.
    Rose rolled her eyes as she fired her own heat ray, cancelling Icy's spell out. "Don't really need to. I just need to keep it up longer than you." Her horn suddenly flashed bright pink as she shoved a hoof through a portal that had just opened up behind her.

The sound of Icy getting hit echoed from the portal, though Icy would not be hit at this point.

"So now we know where the hoof came from."

She threw a fireball at Icy.

It might occur to Icy Touch, Grif, Benson, or Fox Trot that books are highly flammable. And Lone Star has a LOT of books.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #314
    Dwarf in the Playground

Grills

He saw her go under again. Grills ran into the house with her on his back and draped her on the couch. "Wake up, Fantasia. Bad thing happen when ponies sleep. Trust me I know. Wake up!"[B] he yelled.

He took off he cloak and leg brace when to get gauze and rum. Cafefully, he poked her head and undressed the wound. With the proper equipment, he cleaned and redressed the cut after a short suckling.
    Then he heard her call. "I'm out here. It's a dream. Wake up."
    Fantasia could not hear him. She still thought he was dead in her arms.

Fantasia struggled to carry his body, hopping on her one foot, then she realized, her back leg wasn't paralyzed anymore. She could walk on it. Her horn was also in tact. That was odd. She levitated his body over to a soft spot in the dirt, and began to dig. She eventually got far enough and placed him in the hole.

Fantasia started to wonder alone, through the barren land. There were many other bloodied bodies. She recognized the guard pony from the front gate, and the kind pony Smoothie who worked at the bar. There were others too. There was a strange xanadu mare who seemed to die while cuddling another pony, this one was orange with a silver mane. There was also a couple hugging each other tightly. The mare was pink, with quite a bit of makeup on smeared around her face, and another orange pony, this one with a red mane. She recognized others from the bar that night. There was no sign of life to be found anywhere. She called out again."Hello!? Anyone?" she got no answer.

From behind her she thought she saw a shadow. She shot around. "Who's there?" She knew she saw someone. She ran after the sound until she came to the bar. The bar was one of the few places with a roof still on it. "Hello?" she called again. She saw something shift in the shadows, then a young filly tripped out from behind the counter. She couldn't be any older than 8. She shot back behind the counter immediately. "Wait! I won't hurt you!" Fantasia walked around the counter and saw the filly cowering in the corner. She had a light purple coat and a pink mane and tail. She was covered in dirt and ashes, but the most distinct feature was her eyes. They were piercing blue, and filled with pure terror. "It's alright," Fantasia began to approach her. The purple filly squished herself farther into the corner. "Please, please don't. I-I just want t-to find my mom." the little pony began to cry. Fantasia walked over to her and began stroking her mane. "It's alright. I need help too. Maybe we could help each other." The filly stopped her tears and looked back at Fantasia, the fear leaving her eyes. "Oh, well glad that's settled." she hopped up a little too cheerfully. "I'm Orchid." The filly held out her hoof. "Um... Fantasia..." she replied uneasily. "It's great to have another survivor around. The others will be so happy!" Fantasia was startled by how calm and okay the little filly was. "I'll introduce them to you." The filly opened a trap door and jumped down. Fantasia had nothing to loose and followed.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    No, not at all she thinks back. The bluebird turned towards Mica."What? You think I'm lying? You don't trust me. What a shame. I would hate for you two to get hurt or killed."

'Thank you'

"I am just curious as to why," Mica said kindly, not sounding aggressive or disbelieving, "if there is a bear or some other dangerous creature that I am not able to feel its presence."

---------------------------------------

Rose rolled her eyes as she fired her own heat ray, cancelling Icy's spell out. "Don't really need to. I just need to keep it up longer than you." Her horn suddenly flashed bright pink as she shoved a hoof through a portal that had just opened up behind her.

The sound of Icy getting hit echoed from the portal, though Icy would not be hit at this point.

It might occur to Icy Touch, Grif, Benson, or Fox Trot that books are highly flammable. And Lone Star has a LOT of books.
    A figure jumps in front of the fireball, taking the hit directly. Oddly, the fireball simply snuffs out when it hits this individual.

"Gosh darn it! Can't a stallion read in peace?!"

Those familiar with the figure will recognize Handsome Stranger, those unfamiliar will see a (gorgeous in the case of the mares) pure white flutter pony stallion with a sky-blue mane and similarly colored patches on his butterfly wings. His cutie mark is of an open sack. He has a perturbed look on his face.

"Oh," he says flatly, recognizing Rose Bolt, "it's you."
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-08-06 at 02:42 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"Now where are we going?" he asked while following her.
    "No Idea." Hover replies. She talks into the communicator she suddenly somehow has. "Captain, location."

Grills

Grills stared at the sleeping mare. There was no response to his calls but she never stopped talking to somepony.

He contemplated getting a medic but this seemed for magical that medical. There were not ponies in town strong enough to pierce such a thing. None willing anyway.

So he sat there and cleaned his own wounds as he waited.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #317
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-In Lone Star's House Because she blew up the Door

"Oh my....." Gearstride utters upon seeing the handsome deliciousness of Handsome Stranger. If she had pegasi wings they'd be going 'sproing'. She nearly drops a live grenade that would have rolled up to them and exploded, possible damaging Icy and Handsome, but not Rose Bolt because Rose Bolt would have found some split second way to avoid it

But, that's not what happens. She picks up her communicator after hearing it crackle with Hover's voice. "Oh hey love..." She gives Hover the guesstimate on this location.

Oddly, if Fox had wings they'd probably be going 'sproing' as well upon seeing the handsome visage of Handsome Stranger, because Benson thinks it'd be funny.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-06 at 03:03 PM.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post

'Thank you'

"I am just curious as to why," Mica said kindly, not sounding aggressive or disbelieving, "if there is a bear or some other dangerous creature that I am not able to feel its presence."
    The bird sighed (if birds could sigh) "You know what, I give up. If you guys want, you can go down there, but you can't let anyone know I let you." June put the bird down. "Anyone? somepony else is down there?" "You know what, I've said too much. See ya." the blue bird took off and flew towards the opening.

Grills

Grills stared at the sleeping mare. There was no response to his calls but she never stopped talking to somepony.

He contemplated getting a medic but this seemed for magical that medical. There were not ponies in town strong enough to pierce such a thing. None willing anyway.

So he sat there and cleaned his own wounds as he waited.
    Fantasia followed Orchid into the trapdoor and followed her down twists of tunnels. "So there are others? Not everyone's dead?" Orchid giggled. "No, not everyone's dead. There are 4 of us. Well five now that we have you." "So, what happened, why is everyone dead?"
    Orchid's expression turned serious. "No one will tell me. They think I'm too young." They approached a stone door. "Here we are." she walked into a room lit with torches. There were some rugs and quite a few sacs with food in some of the corners. There seemed to be other rooms connected. There were 2 other ponies in the room. One was a dark green colt with a short black mane and tail. He looked about 14 or 15. And he was chatting happily with a mare about the same age. She was grey with a pink mane and tail. They both fell silent when they entered.
    "Orchid," he said a little sternly. "Who is this?" "Oh, this is Fantasia, it's alright I checked her out." The green colt relaxed. "Well then, if Orchid likes you, you must be alright. I'm Damen, and this is Moonbeam." Moonbeam smiled at Fantasia. "You must be the one I felt coming. Welcome to our home." Fantasia looked around. It looked cozy.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

Grills eventually quitted nudging Fantasia. She just was not responding.

He got up and picked a bottle of sherry from the closet. He then returned to his sleeping beauty. Grills doesn't try the storybook cure. It doesn't wake ponies up in the real world. He looked down at the mare and took a swig. "Now don't wake up on account me. I'mma just sit here and read boring military stuff."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot-Still there

Well, Fox felt utterly useless, didn't help that Benson's question that went left unanswered by Halftangible. *insert sad puppy* He flinched seeing Icy take that hit, a hit he was supposed to take. He was so out of his element, dealing with overpowered unicorns was not in his book of things he could do. And now the door and half the surrounding wall gone........jeeze louise.
    =======

Gearstride-Ready 'ta blow sum manure up again

"I'm gonna ask nicely again, what in tarnation is going on here?"
    It was more rhetorical this time. Gear heavily sighed though she kept her cocky smirk. "Naturally I just can't let trouble fall off my radar and ignore it...and I especially can't just let two lovely mares go at it against eachother if that's the case"

Gear has a ready action to lob another explosion if she's targeted and attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    A figure jumps in front of the fireball, taking the hit directly. Oddly, the fireball simply snuffs out when it hits this individual.

"Gosh darn it! Can't a stallion read in peace?!"

Those familiar with the figure will recognize Handsome Stranger, those unfamiliar will see a (gorgeous in the case of the mares) pure white flutter pony stallion with a sky-blue mane and similarly colored patches on his butterfly wings. His cutie mark is of an open sack. He has a perturbed look on his face.

"Oh," he says flatly, recognizing Rose Bolt, "it's you."
    Icy was about to absorb the blast with another ice shield when the strange pony jumped right in front of her.

"Ah, you," Icy replied flatly, recognising Handsome. She scrambled to her feet and glanced around the house. It was getting crowded, with the addition of both him and the xanadu mare who seemed to have alot of explosives at hand.

Mmmmmm, another hottie.
    You're... being distracting.

The icy mare did indeed note the potential for flammability with all the explosives and fireballs being thrown about. She was confident that she'll be able to handle any fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-In Lone Star's House Because she blew up the Door

"Oh my....." Gearstride utters upon seeing the handsome deliciousness of Handsome Stranger. If she had pegasi wings they'd be going 'sproing'. She nearly drops a live grenade that would have rolled up to them and exploded, possible damaging Icy and Handsome, but not Rose Bolt because Rose Bolt would have found some split second way to avoid it

But, that's not what happens. She picks up her communicator after hearing it crackle with Hover's voice. "Oh hey love..." She gives Hover the guesstimate on this location.

Oddly, if Fox had wings they'd probably be going 'sproing' as well upon seeing the handsome visage of Handsome Stranger, because Benson thinks it'd be funny.
    Meanwhile, Sliverpine just followed the location given on the radio and galloped out of the airship. "On my way, captain," he reported.

She finished her meal as well and drained her wineglass.
    Lemongrass finished his meal as well and waved for the check. After paying for meal, he led the mare outside and asked, "Where to now, sweetie?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-06 at 05:23 PM.

21. - Top - End - #321

wink Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Lemongrass finished his meal as well and waved for the check. After paying for meal, he led the mare outside and asked, "Where to now, sweetie?"
    "Back to ze hotel."
    ---
    Blaze sighed and grabbed at Hover's hoof.
    "Sounds like we need to get there fast...."
    He then flies at his fastest. Arriving in a couple seconds. He bursts through the opening in the doorway and looks at the too crazy mares fighting.
    "Let's see......enie meenie miney DETAIN!"
    He then attempts to detain Rose with his bare hooves. He is quite good at this, being The Cirrus' master hoof to hoof fighter.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #322
    Dwarf in the Playground

Grills

Grills eventually quitted nudging Fantasia. She just was not responding.

He got up and picked a bottle of sherry from the closet. He then returned to his sleeping beauty. Grills doesn't try the storybook cure. It doesn't wake ponies up in the real world. He looked down at the mare and took a swig. "Now don't wake up on account me. I'mma just sit here and read boring military stuff."
    Fantasia greeted all of them happily. "Um... Orchid, I thought you said there were four of you?" Orchid looked around the room and did a head count. "Hmm, you guys where's Summer Snow?" Moonbeam looked around. "I don't see her either." "Oh, Summer's still in her room." Fantasia sat down in one of the chairs they had. "So did you guys make this place?" The three of them laughed. "What's so funny?" "Ha, we could never build this!" Moonbeam continued to giggle. "Summer's the one who made this." Fantasia admired the cave's handy work. "So why'd she feel the need to have a cave?" They all became somewhat more serious. "Oh, Summer's allergic to sunlight." Fantasia's jaw dropped. "allergic," "Yeah." "To sunlight?" "Yup." Fantasia stood up. "Ok then." She looked around and saw some normal things like old pictures and decorations, then she saw lot's of weapons. Maces, crossbows, knives, and more. "So, how long have you guys been down here?" "3 years or so." Damen replied. "What about Summer?" "Well my whole life of course." The cheerful unicorn entered with a book in her hooves. She had a bright pink coat and a white mane that hung down to her ankles. "It can be a pain, but I have these guys with me." Summer looked about 19 or 20 and the oldest of the four. "Oh, hello. I'm Fantasia." Fantasia held out her hoof. Summer looked at it but didn't take it. "Um, I'm allergic to germs..." Fantasia looked at her disbelieving. "Really?" Summer started laughing. "Just kidding, I think you know that I'm Summer." she vigorously shook Fantasia's hoof. "Welcome to my home. You're just in time for lunch." The group all walked towards the kitchen where there was a big feast set. "Moonbeam knew you were coming."

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills leaned back against the couch as Fantasia slept. There was a knock on the door. Then the door flew open.

"Good evening Mother. Made a discovery." Grills said aloofly.

Flowier replied just as cold. "The underside of that mare's skirt? Please do not share the details. "

"Not that. Grills sat on the couch and draped Fantasia's cloak back over her. The Fire Siblings were banished here. And somehow they were unbanished halfway. And crazy."

Suddenly a ghost like pony faded in and out of view in front of them. "Not crazy. Mad."

"Correction. They're mad crazy. Mad crazy astral projecting superponies."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - The Infirmary - All On My Own...]

The sole remaining occupant of the Cirrus continued with his napping. The security system was either off or not completely on, and his communicator lay on the table nearby.

Clearly, this was an amazing tactical decision by the crew.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fantasia gratefully sat down and began to dig in with the others. It was amazing. "Wow, this is really great."

"Thanks!" Moonbeam answered. "I tried my best."

Damen passed her a bowl of potatoes. "You should try these. Moonbeam puts just the perfect amount of garlic."

Fantasia dug into the potatoes. She didn't realize how hungary she'd been. After dinner, the dishes were done and they all settled around the living room with steaming cups of fresh tea.

"So Fantasia, what brings you here?" Summer asked.

"Um, I- I can't actually remember..." she tried to think really hard, but all she could think of was showing up a G-G- somepony's house and then finding them.

"Do you have a family?" Damen asked.

"I honestly can't remember..." Fantasia tried to think but the more she tried to grab the memories, the more they slipped away.

"Well that's alright. You're part of our family now."

Fantasia felt all warm inside. As if she had never had a real family like this. All of a sudden her shoulder began to hurt terribly. She began to feel dizzy and the scene faded away. The last thing she saw was Moonbeam grabbing for her. She tried to get to Moonbeam but it was too late. Everything went dark and she woke up on Grills' couch. There was a strange mare in the house. Their voices sounded like jet engines in her ears and every noise like a gunshot until she began to adjust. "Grills?" Fantasia winced at the pain in her shoulder.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm here." Grills said as he stroked Fantasia's face with his hoof.

Flowier glared at the blue pony. Fantasia could be able to feel the daggers in her stare. She clearly did not approve. "So this is the reason you've avoided me. Or is there another mess."

Grills got up and walked across to the kitchen to make a few cups of coffee. "Let's not talk about that. That's private and I'm not exactly leaving for a conversation." he said angrily as he put a mug in front of all three ponies. He slammed theone for Flowier and spilled some of the coffee.

Flowier stood up and stared directly into her son's soul. "Fine. But you have a decision to make. I want the answer soon. I don't care who you choose at this point. I just want my answer." She trotted over the the door and let herself out.

"How you feeling?" whispered the stallion. The corner of his eyes drooped down, displaying his worry.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #327
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'm here." Grills said as he stroked Fantasia's face with his hoof.

Flowier glared at the blue pony. Fantasia could be able to feel the daggers in her stare. She clearly did not approve. "So this is the reason you've avoided me. Or is there another mess."

Grills got up and walked across to the kitchen to make a few cups of coffee. "Let's not talk about that. That's private and I'm not exactly leaving for a conversation." he said angrily as he put a mug in front of all three ponies. He slammed theone for Flowier and spilled some of the coffee.

Flowier stood up and stared directly into her son's soul. "Fine. But you have a decision to make. I want the answer soon. I don't care who you choose at this point. I just want my answer." She trotted over the the door and let herself out.

"How you feeling?" whispered the stallion. The corner of his eyes drooped down, displaying his worry.
    Fantasia started to speak, then winced. "Um, pain. Ow, and a little memory loss... Who, ah, was that?"

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Fantasia started to speak, then winced. "Um, pain. Ow, and a little memory loss... Who, ah, was that?"
    "A relative. Mother actually. Now drink some coffee. I don't think sleep is healthy for you right now." Grills answered. He then flipped open a folded napkin to reveal two pills. "And take these... for the pain. They may provide some relief. Better than inducing adrenaline rushes."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #329
    Dwarf in the Playground

"A relative. Mother actually. Now drink some coffee. I don't think sleep is healthy for you right now." Grills answered. He then flipped open a folded napkin to reveal two pills. "And take these... for the pain. They may provide some relief. Better than inducing adrenaline rushes."
    "Mother?" Fantasia sipped the coffee. "What did she want?" she then proceeded to swallow both of the pills.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mother?" Fantasia sipped the coffee. "What did she want?" she then proceeded to swallow both of the pills.
    Grills choked a little on his coffee. He couldn't answer that question. "Things. Awkward things." He answered. Then he remembered something. Something Fantasia said while asleep. "Fantasia, Who is Fawn? I heard you say that name in your sleep."

He didn't mention the other things she said in case she did not remember them. The shock would be horrible then.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater