New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1489
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    One question: How are you planning on managing the green/purple distinction on something like GoogleDocs? I don't think I've seen colored text in any of them, and it is fairly important to the story.
    You can make text different colors, highlight it, and change it to a couple of different, open-source fonts in Google Docs.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Dwarf in the Playground

One question: How are you planning on managing the green/purple distinction on something like GoogleDocs? I don't think I've seen colored text in any of them, and it is fairly important to the story.
    You could go back and forth with italics or something. Or different fonts. Does GoogleDocs allow different fonts?
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    It may take me a little to transfer the formatting from this thread, to a more standard Google Docs format, to make sure that all of the impact is still there. So much of it, is about the format.

I think one of the things I might do is transfer each 'Excerpt' to it's own Google docs page, and make the reader move from excerpt to excerpt.
    Yeah, the colours and formatting make a huge impact in this. Especially using the alternating colours when referring to 'her'. And splitting the excerpts would be a good idea too, though maybe to just separate pages within a single Google Doc instead of multiple Docs. Or put a full page of filler between them. Oh! I know! Get a picture for each excerpt to use as separators between them!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Olympia? I think you have a rival.
    Pfftt, just because he launches rockets of mass destruction doesn't mean he's better. I'm a precision weapon.
    Right. A shotgun. Precision. *snickers*
    Laugh all you want, Lyra.
    Oh Lyra, of course Olympia's a precision weapon! You have to be very precise when choosing which direction you want the murder to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    They would be, at best, referred to as left hand sword and right hand sword, if such an emergany where telling the difference between two identical blades would matter. (I cannot think of one that has ever occurred).
    You have been ambushed by a ninja rust monster! The creature forbids you from drawing a weapon, and offers to let you leave if you offer it one single weapon. Because you cannot draw the weapon, you must name which one you are willing to part with and it will take the weapon itself! Now you have a situation where telling the difference between two identical blades matters.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

3: We totally need more EsperDerek. Half of you can work strenuous high paying jobs, half can RP. Vulcan mind meld on the weekends, then switch :D
    [/size]
    And the other half can write more fics!

If one hundred monkeys pounding on a keyboard can churn out Shakespeare, what could one hundred EsperDereks create?

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    Actually it might. Can Braz has pony thread hugs?
    "Soldier, there is a sad pony in need of hugs! You know what this means, don't you?"
    *Sigh* "Shall I load all of them again?"
    "Yes. Yes you shall."
    *grumble* "...no idea how hard it is to get them all in the cannons..." *grumble*

Spoiler
    Show

"Cannons loaded sir."
    "FIRE!"
    *Pushes The Big Red Button*

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    Excellent work there, sir. :D I seemed to follow it fairly well, even though I still haven't read your Midnight stories, or know really anything about her.
    Everything you need to know about Midnight:
    Spoiler
    Show

Her mothers are The Great and Powerful Trixie, Twilight Sparkle and Luna. Yeah, that's largely it. I've only read one of the stories and that largely had to do with her dealing with the fact that she's related to Luna, so her genetic makeup still seems to be the part that you really need to know to get anything about her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Considering how seasonal changes are such a big part of life in Equestria, I'd say that the calendar is more seasonal-based than anything. Maybe that translates to a variation of months, maybe it doesn't. As for years, I'd guess since the founding of Equestria. The whole NMM thing seems to have been kept under wraps, or at least isn't mentioned a whole lot. Basing the calendar years off of "Years since NMM was defeated" would kinda ruin that.
    I wouldn't really say the NMM thing was kept under wraps, just that even if the ponies have human lifespans that's still several generations of ponies since NMM was banished. It would be easy for that to turn to myth then be forgotten, even if the calendar was based off the day she was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What for?

Also, a general question - how does pony calendar look like? Since defeat on Nightmare Moon? Since coronation of Celestia? Since founding of Equestria? Other? Lunar or solar months? Calendar starting in January, or in March? Equinoxes being important dates or not?
    Personally I'm saying that it still follows lunar months, starting when NMM was banished. The New Moon phase each month is when Celestia takes a break from raising the moon. It's probably a lot of work to raise both that and the sun every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Mask: I draw the line at megabloks. Trash cans, garbage hoses, hilarious fail joke AI, all fine. Not megabloks. Never megabloks.
    In the bucket you go then! OLYMPIA!
    Last edited by Kyouhen; 2011-08-08 at 09:36 PM. Reason: OHGODSBROKENSPOILERS

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Bugbear in the Playground

I very much appreciate the gesture as well. I doubt I would have looked back and read it otherwise (I skipped it as part of the numerous RP spoilers going on at the time) but am glad I had the chance to read it all.

I just checked because I was worried about that myself, and fortunately, Google Docs does support colored text.

Which is good, because, y'know, as you say, the color? Kinda important. The colors might change some, simply because reading off a Google Doc and reading off of this might require different colors to be visually readable, but I *can* pull it off, fortunately.

EDIT: Damn it, other ponies beat me to it.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-08-08 at 09:38 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Titan in the Playground

No, Google docs does allow for other font colors. I just checked, plus it was used in It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door to incredible effect. Seriously, it helped make one of my favorite scenes that I have ever read. [/gushing]

Goodnight ponythread! May your ponysanity increase by at least 20%! And hopefully you'll stop ninja-ing me every dang post. I so mad : P
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-08 at 09:38 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I just checked because I was worried about that myself, and fortunately, Google Docs does support colored text.

Which is good, because, y'know, as you say, the color? Kinda important. The colors might change some, simply because reading off a Google Doc and reading off of this might require different colors to be visually readable, but I *can* pull it off, fortunately.
    Good to know. I recommend submitting, then! Remember what happened to the last thread fiction that was submitted, after all.

And aww, it's down from a perfect-5.0 to a 4.9.

No, Google docs does allow for other font colors. I just checked, plus it was used in It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door to incredible effect. Seriously, it helped make one of my favorite scenes that I have ever read. [/gushing]
    Y'know, I just finished reading that one; I should've remembered that!
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

7. - Top - End - #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Yeah, the colours and formatting make a huge impact in this. Especially using the alternating colours when referring to 'her'. And splitting the excerpts would be a good idea too, though maybe to just separate pages within a single Google Doc instead of multiple Docs. Or put a full page of filler between them. Oh! I know! Get a picture for each excerpt to use as separators between them!
    These are all pretty decent suggestions. I'm going to need to do *something* to space out the Excerpts, because that's part of the style as well.

...How did I end up writing so avant-garde?

And the other half can write more fics!

If one hundred monkeys pounding on a keyboard can churn out Shakespeare, what could one hundred EsperDereks create?
    ...That is just frightening to think about. And I'm *me*.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-08-08 at 09:43 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Colossus in the Playground

Charger: Unrelated to the topic at hand:

Creative Writing in-class assignment: Write/draw/summarise your religious beliefs.

*Draws a picture of a man striding astride the globe, halo of light behind his head, one hand risen up into the network of the internet, the other hand on the head of the pony by his side*

Jayden: Good luck to the guy who's writing his essay based on that picture. Heh.

I'm seeing one of those scenes where two very obviously different people are looking at each other, in a "mirror" and trying to trip each other up.
    Mask: Heh, I remember one time I arrived for a tabletop and a friend of mine stopped me in the middle of the living room and we started doing exactly that. No planning, no communication, just 10 minutes of silent mimicry.

oh lawdy lawdy that had me Rolling. Had to ask a customer for time to breathe.
    Charger: Worst part is when they get into the regular Lego

and he won the arguments?
    Damn Thanqol is consistently ahead of me! Younger, goes to actual college, survives actual horrid wastelands, wins arguments with his component pieces...

I don't even wanna compete anymore. My first clue should have been his willingness for a face tattoo.
    Mask: One of Thanqol's biggest things was his determination to be completely in control of his own mind. Bit of a tyrant, really.
    Jayden: But you can't stop competing! The envy cycle makes everything better!

but the joke doesn't work unless you're like, each 2 inches tall.*
    Jayden: AH AM A BIG PONY!

... that is something else. Wow.

Charger: Perfect summary of MMBN4 as a game, really.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Except that tiny ponies are not safe around me. Like, at all. If anything could ever make me lose my voice in a single squee, it would be tiny ponies. I could not explain to you quite why they have such a profound psychological effect on me (other than simple math: pony = cute, tiny = cute, pony + tiny = cuuuuuuuute), but they do. The mere thought of 2 inch tall ponies running around with squeaky little voices makes me smile a little too broadly. Rest assured, if Shimmer were capable of magic, shrinking spells would be the order of the day, all day every day. With occasional breaks for other things. But she's not, so you're all safe.
    Jayden: Should I let her know I built a shrink ray? On one hoof, everypony's going to be tiny. On the other hoof, everypony's going to be tiny. I reckon that settles it. Hey Shimmer, have a present!

On a related subject, the whole Filly!Shimmer thing is gaining a dangerous amount of ground in my head. Even though I do precious little actual writing for my own characters (I prefer to work with others'), trust me that they are there, and this little pony is threatening to either usurp her older self's place in my head, or take up residence alongside her. The following song played on my iPod on the way home today and I very nearly cracked in half. I wish I understood this. It's honestly becoming frightening.
    Mask: I would offer support or advice or whatever but this is just downright adorable.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Banned

Awww man. You are right, Bleakbane. It only resets the one time you think "I'll be fine, it's. 15 second lark to copy a URL' is the one time the darn thing refreshes on ya.

I'm going to go diving back a couple pages to quote things (again ) but I figure I'd leave this here, alon with my thanks.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Troll in the Playground

Charger: Perfect summary of MMBN4 as a game, really.
    I think that's supposed to be a reference to Sigma's "Pure Virus" floating ghost head form.

Awww man. You are right, Bleakbane. It only resets the one time you think "I'll be fine, it's. 15 second lark to copy a URL' is the one time the darn thing refreshes on ya.

I'm going to go diving back a couple pages to quote things (again ) but I figure I'd leave this here, alon with my thanks.

Spoiler
    Show

I get 503 errors so my posts don't get noted outside the thread.

Think it gets skipped by the "last unread post" button too.
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-08-08 at 10:28 PM.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

11. - Top - End - #1061

Most important thing goes at the top.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but *hugs*.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    See, this is why we need a dedicated comparitively sane person on the thread.
    Yeah.

You know, maybe they should also be made caretaker of the thread artifacts.
    A Midnight Nightmare

Whew, It's done, my weird little experiment in both writing via forum, and the strange format this story took on. As I said, I've posted all of the excerpts in one post, because I'm mad like that. Some have had revisions, but there's nothing *super* important, just some changes to make it more in line with the tone of the later Excerpts.

If you want to skip ahead to the two new, final ones, are labeled 'Final Excerpt' and 'Epilogue Excerpt'.
    Glee!

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    Yeah.

You know, maybe they should also be made caretaker of the thread artifacts.
    Power corrupts. Within a day, they'd be shipping with the best of us.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Banned

EDIT: note to self. Refresh, then quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    I think that's supposed to be a reference to Sigma's "Pure Virus" floating ghost head form.
    could be... Does sigma exist in the battle network continuity, or would it jut be a shout-out?

I get 503 errors so my posts don't get noted outside the thread.

Think it gets skipped by the "last unread post" button too.
    that... Explains a lot. Neat.

-

I am considering saving all my expending of effort for much later, and just maybe doodling. 80% of my posts would have been discussing pokemon, anyway.
    (I settled on Houndoom, since it has all the qualities of Mightyena but is also a Houndoom.)

And whoever posted the Scorpion!Shy, congratulations. First time I have ever squee'd/d'awww'd for fluttershy outside of Rainbows. You've chinned me armor, mates. now it's just a matter of time until I actually like her.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-08-08 at 10:54 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Troll in the Playground

4: ... I really didn't think out the use of that phrase, did I? Oh well. Hopefully, nopony will notice...
    *headdesk*

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Olympia? I think you have a rival.
    Pfftt, just because he launches rockets of mass destruction doesn't mean he's better. I'm a precision weapon.
    Right. A shotgun. Precision. *snickers*
    Laugh all you want, Lyra.
    I mean, compared to a rocket launcher, she might have a point...precision is a relative term, after all.

Jayden: Had a dream about ponies racing. Gilda was there. There was an centuries long plot to ruin Pinkie Pie's day which failed because the plotter used Snips and Snails to run the execution. It was weird.

*snip*

Mask: No.
    Jayden: It's weird.
    Charger: See, the thing is Thanqol was hetrosexual, but so are we, mostly. And there were arguments.
    Jayden: That guy was kind of crazy.
    See, I keep having dreams about ponythread. It's becoming frequent enough to be worrying...

Also, I continue to find your psyche fascinating, Thanqol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What for?

Also, a general question - how does pony calendar look like? Since defeat on Nightmare Moon? Since coronation of Celestia? Since founding of Equestria? Other? Lunar or solar months? Calendar starting in January, or in March? Equinoxes being important dates or not?
    I would say that years would most likely be measured from the founding of Equestria, or the beginning of Celestia's reign. Also, given her relative prominence, I'd guess they use relatively standard solar months, although it does seem that events like solstices and equinoxes would be more important, since we already have the example of the Summer Sun Celebration in the show. Not sure which month the calender would start on though...

Absolutely!

*hugs*

Pony dreams are silly things.
    Ponythread dreams are also pretty wild, let me tell you...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

15. - Top - End - #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I think it's all a matter of finding the proper caretaker. I wouldn't make use of them myself.

EDIT: This talk of dreams reminds me, I had a pony dream recently. All that has stuck with me from the dream was that Spike was a lich, and I've got a vague sense that Bleakbane was to blame.
    Last edited by Gadora; 2011-08-08 at 10:58 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Titan in the Playground

I think it's all a matter of finding the proper caretaker. I wouldn't make use of them myself.
    Anyone who offers themself as a candidate for authority lacks the control to do it responsibly.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

17. - Top - End - #1067

Anyone who offers themself as a candidate for authority lacks the control to do it responsibly.
    I actually wasn't putting myself forward as a candidate. I don't think I'm active enough in Ponythread to be a good choice.

EDIT: Oh, and there's also the fact that, while I wouldn't use them myself, I'd turn them over to the PINK ONE's minions at the first available opportunity.
    Last edited by Gadora; 2011-08-08 at 11:04 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    *headdesk*
    I mean, compared to a rocket launcher, she might have a point...precision is a relative term, after all.
    Why does nopony ever consider slug shot? Much more on-point than your standard buck spray.

also, don't tell her about the precision targeting systems, or how redundant and failproof they are.

See, I keep having dreams about ponythread. It's becoming frequent enough to be worrying...
    Ponythread dreams are also pretty wild, let me tell you...
    Wait, how do you mean? Dreams about being on the forum? Because those are only ever nightmares, where I can't psot enough to keep up and everypony forgets about me after thousands of pages.

Or dreams in the pony thread continuity? I've only ever had like, a half one of those. It was a Shimmer Snowflake (actually Fluttershy recolor) who looked sideways, all wide eyed, then looked back at me. Then she started to smile, began to wave...

... And zombies tore her apart. The dream took off into a whole different direction after that.

19. - Top - End - #1069

I believe that as the Element of Corruption, I am contractually obligated to wholeheartedly support this action now.

Also, thanks to desktop ponies, I now have an adorable filly Twilight walking around on my desktop.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Troll in the Playground

Wait, how do you mean? Dreams about being on the forum? Because those are only ever nightmares, where I can't psot enough to keep up and everypony forgets about me after thousands of pages.
    Well, actually one of the dreams involved traveling to California and visiting you...I think there was one where I visited Esper as well.

So to distract from that slightly creepy revelation, have some ponies:
    Spoiler
    Show

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1071

Glee!
    I hope that you enjoy it. (Or enjoyed it. ) I hope that anypony else who reads it while I'm gone enjoys it, too.

Anyways, it's time for me to head to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow to make it to my internship meeting. Wish me luck, everypony, and don't expect too many posts tomorrow, not until late, at least.

22. - Top - End - #1072

The element of Heartburn says:

We should totally let the clones that are making out with each other keep their parts of the Ship Note.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Well, actually one of the dreams involved traveling to California and visiting you...I think there was one where I visited Esper as well.
    That seems perfectly normal to me. I think stuff like that all the time.

Of course, you will want to ask DBC about my definition of "perfectly normal" as he seems to think it's skewed

So to distract from that slightly creepy revelation, have some ponies:
    Spoiler
    Show

I just saw that about 20 minutes ago on the 'Daily. Does anypony recognize the writing/font around the edge of the circle? I'd love to crib that for some game props.

24. - Top - End - #1074

I just saw that about 20 minutes ago on the 'Daily. Does anypony recognize the writing/font around the edge of the circle? I'd love to crib that for some game props.
    That looks like Tolkien Elvish.
    @V Little did he know I was also the Element of Ninja
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-08-08 at 11:27 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Troll in the Playground

Y'know, now that I look closely, I think it's Elvish script.

EDIT: Elven-ninja'd
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-08-08 at 11:27 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Titan in the Playground

Looks reminiscent of Tolkien's tengwar runes, though I'm not sure if it's that or something that's simply similar.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

27. - Top - End - #1077

Serves me right for trying to post and drive home at the same time. Catch up time, but in a box because its not really on topic.. you know?

Spoiler
    Show
    Pinkie, what do you say?

Spoiler
    Show

An excellent argument from Miss Pie! *dispenses with the ponythread hugs*
    ^^ Yay!! Filly!Pinkie pie!! She is so cuuute!!! Went a long way in making me smile again .

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Thread hugs! *pouncing from the shadows, super ninja pony hugs*

Feel better, Braz. I don't know if it helps to hear this or not, but my policy in life when things like this happen is to always assume the other party had a Moment of Derp, and didn't do it intentionally. It's shocking sometimes how something that seems like an obvious bad idea to you can slip by very intelligent ponies until they are well past the point of causing damage. Remembering this can help to resolve the situation with a simple conk upside the head and cut down on any lingering frustrations. I don't presume to know everything about your situation, so take that with however many grains of salt you choose. I just like Happy Braz over Upset Braz, and wanted to help.
    Heh, hadn’t thought I’d posted enough to have a Happy Braz, but thank you… it means a lot.

I try to do this too. The pony thread has helped me a lot in that area but... I find in real life it’s not always that people don’t realize what they’re doing. I guess I just have bad people around me, and I usually take it out on SiuiS, unfairly but I’m just afraid of getting hurt and… I guess I just I make it so that he hurts me…a lot…

@SiuiS
    I’m sorry love, I really am. I don’t know how else to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    This one is also appropriate:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww!!!!!! Omg that is sooo cute!

‘Wow. See? Toldja guys.

Spoiler
    Show
    sorry for upsetting you hon

And… I’m sorry for not talking to you for an hour ><

In all seriousness, I don’t know how to apologize for the things I’ve done to you, and frankly apologizing would infer that it’s going to change and I can’t promise anything right now. You know me…I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    Of cos.
    Spoiler
    Show

I fully approve and second this.
    *hugs* me to!
    Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    *Hugs Brazen Shield*
    *hugs*
    I clearly don't know what's going on, but I can offer hugs and cute images.

Spoiler
    Show

I hope that's good enough for now; I don't want to bog down the thread.
    I don’t either. Thank you. Those were all completely awesome!
    (hugs)
    Um... thanks for liking me like this but I'm still sorry that you upset you because of me. [/stubbornrefusaltonotbeintrouble]

I owe you at least a fiver in apology!
    So...
    Spoiler
    Show

And that terrible segue means more cuddles. >_>
    Spoiler
    Show

You’re just plain awesome, you know that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post

*gives both hugs and comfort food bacon*
    OMG BACON! I love bacon…T_T thank you!
    "Soldier, there is a sad pony in need of hugs! You know what this means, don't you?"
    *Sigh* "Shall I load all of them again?"
    "Yes. Yes you shall."
    *grumble* "...no idea how hard it is to get them all in the cannons..." *grumble*

Spoiler
    Show

"Cannons loaded sir."
    "FIRE!"
    *Pushes The Big Red Button*

Spoiler
    Show

*dies laughing*

Thank you, everypony for the hugs. I'm sorry if I missed a quote or two: I'm new to this mega-quoting and really not used to doing it on the laptop. ><
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

We should totally let the clones that are making out with each other keep their parts of the Ship Note.
    Hush, you! I plan on the clone orgy being forgotten so I can bring it up again in a couple months with hilarious results.

-

Thanks mates. I was thinking Quenya myself because ofthe movies, but I couldn't recall if it had it's own alphabet.

Works really well with circle magic. To the observatoriarium!

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

But why is that related to your Element? Do they eat lots of spicy food all the while?

30. - Top - End - #1080

Hush, you! I plan on the clone orgy being forgotten so I can bring it up again in a couple months with hilarious results.
    "Orgy?"
    whoawhoawhoa, where'd the booze come from?

Spoiler
    Show
    or·gy
    As defined by Dictonary.com

wild, drunken or licentious festivity or revelry.

any actions or proceedings marked by unbridled indulgence of passions: an orgy of killing.

orgies, (in ancient Greece) esoteric religious rituals, especially in the worship of Demeter or Dionysus, characterized in later times by wild dancing, singing, and drinking.

Informal . a boisterous, rowdy party.

And a FEW MONTHS? nope.. its a trap.
    Last edited by Brazen Shield; 2011-08-08 at 11:46 PM.
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~