New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XX

Well, my head is still absolutely pounding, even after I had a nap, so pfeh. On the other hand, when I woke up, I got this gorgeous piece of fanart, from the guy who drew that picture of Midnight/Dinky/Nyx together. Now, he had offered three open slots to drew an OC, and I jokingly said something like "Well, I'd volunteer Midnight, but you've already drawn her twice.", so he drew her anyways. Unlike the last two pictures, Midnight is an adult in this:

Spoiler
    Show

And a little bit of the story he put with it:

Spoiler
    Show
    The unicorn mare watched as the sun slowly set behind the horizon, the sky turning from bright orange, to deep rep, to violet and indigo as the blanket of night descended on Equestria. One by one the stars began to peek out, like twinkling diamonds in a cave, their light falling on the pony below, making her feel the stirrings of magic within herself. As the last rays of sunlight slipped from the heavens, two luminous wings appeared in the darkness. With a flap, the pony was airborne, soaring through the night air, carried by magic, by love, and by pride in who she was and where she came from. Through everything, her life, her struggles, Midnight had found her own place in this world. She was as free as the stars in the sky.

Now back to finishing A Midnight Nightmare, I intend to get the rough draft of the googledocs version ready by the end of tonight, damn it, no matter how bad my head is pulsing!

2. - Top - End - #542
    Troll in the Playground

Try taking a shower and maybe eating something if you haven't. those help me with headaches.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Hey, so they finally found out who was in the balloon in the giant poster. Turns out it was Cherry and a pony that looks like Orion, who is apparantly going to be in Season 2. Sweet.
    Ponythread, I'm disappointed. There are two new canon characters known for more than 30 hours, and they still haven't been shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

4. - Top - End - #544

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Try taking a shower and maybe eating something if you haven't. those help me with headaches.
    Already tried that, but thanks for the suggestions.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Titan in the Playground

Well, considering I don't have anything to add to 99% of the conversations on here, my curiosity tends to get the best of me and makes me look at things that traumatize me, and anybody who wants to contact me can just look on my profile for my instant messenger program addresses, I am officially withdrawing from this thread.

Bye everyone.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Well, considering I don't have anything to add to 99% of the conversations on here, my curiosity tends to get the best of me and makes me look at things that traumatize me, and anybody who wants to contact me can just look on my profile for my instant messenger program addresses, I am officially withdrawing from this thread.

Bye everyone.
    What? But? Sad. I suppose you'll always be welcomed back....
    Last edited by Shadowy; 2011-08-12 at 05:00 PM.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

7. - Top - End - #547

Bye everyone.
    Wait, what? A lot of us have limited amounts we can add to the conversation, because there's just so much conversation. What were you looking at that traumatized you?

I'm sorry you feel the need to go.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Wait, what? A lot of us have limited amounts we can add to the conversation, because there's just so much conversation. What were you looking at that traumatized you?
    Spoilered for Grimdarkness.

Spoiler
    Show
    A comic where Zecora kidnaps Diamond Tiara, throws her in a stew, makes AppleBloom eat it, and Applebloom gets a cannibalism Cutie mark. Yes, I saw the "Cannibal Holocaust" tag, but that didn't deter my curiosity. Finding out how little control I have over my curiosity, and what the result was, was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back.

Like I said, you can still contact me at any of my IM addresses or through PM, but I have no interest in following this thread any more after that.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-08-12 at 05:06 PM.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    Ponythread, I'm disappointed. There are two new canon characters known for more than 30 hours, and they still haven't been shipped.
    I think the energy was spent on massive rage that followed fan vectorization of that poster when it turned out someone inserted 2 OCs into it?

Bye everyone.
    Above Us Only Sky

10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    A comic where Zecora kidnaps Diamond Tiara, throws her in a stew, makes AppleBloom eat it, and Applebloom gets a cannibalism Cutie mark. Yes, I saw the "Cannibal Holocaust" tag, but that didn't deter my curiosity. Finding out how little control I have over my curiosity, and what the result was, was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back.

Like I said, you can still contact me at any of my IM addresses or through PM, but I have no interest in following this thread any more after that.

I'm sorry you feel that way Soft Serve, and even sorrier to see you leaving. If you ever want to return, I will welcome you back.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Already tried that, but thanks for the suggestions.
    I know how much those head aches suck. Is the pain at the base of your skull, around your eyes, or just all over?
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-08-12 at 05:14 PM.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Firbolg in the Playground

Originally Posted by Soft Serve

Bye everyone.
    Bawawhat! Most people on this thread only follow a few conversations at a time, considering how many go on at one time. There will always be a Soft Serve shaped hole in this thread without you.

Its sad to see you go.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-08-12 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

12. - Top - End - #552

Spoiler
    Show

I didn't even see that, I had to go back and check, and yeah, it was a kind of a little distasteful bit of a comic, I can't say I really appreciated it myself.

I'm sorry that it was the straw that broke the camels back, and you'll be welcome back if you should choose to come back.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Bawawhat! Most people on this thread only follow a few conversations at a time, considering how many go on at one time.
    I know, but I almost never have anything to add to any of them. Heck, I don't think I even posted last thread. That combined with the amount of things in these threads that just plain freak me out, or are just sickening in some way, makes me believe these threads are doing me more harm than good.

Like I said, if you want to talk, you can just IM me. I've got MSN, AIM and Skype. Or, you can just PM me if you want to talk.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-08-12 at 05:21 PM.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

A question. I looked again at the Best Damn Comic ever, parts 1-5, and I want to know something. Where is the rest of it?! It's a freaking cliffhanger ending at part 5! Where's Part's 6+?!
    "I Burn!"

15. - Top - End - #555

*kicks down the door, realizes that this is a new thread friiiiiig*

*panting* Guys. GUYS. I have just had my world shaken.

Look at this video, you will recognize the clip. It is the infamous "Muffin" line. Now, as you watch this short clip, please take careful notice of the bottom right frame, and observe.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    *kicks down the door, realizes that this is a new thread friiiiiig*

*panting* Guys. GUYS. I have just had my world shaken.

Look at this video, you will recognize the clip. It is the infamous "Muffin" line. Now, as you watch this short clip, please take careful notice of the bottom right frame, and observe.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE.
    Um, ok, what exactly am I suppose to see in that clip.

Unrelated: Still kinda wanna know the answer about the comic.
    "I Burn!"

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ettin in the Playground

Bye everyone.
    Bye.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

18. - Top - End - #558
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Oh.

Well as the guy who posted that comic please let me apologise. When I posted it I thought it was a bit a silly fun. Maybe I'm used to this stuff, but I didn't consider that others would be upset by it. I'm sorry.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    Unrelated: Still kinda wanna know the answer about the comic.
    Here's the creator's deviant art account: http://csimadmax.deviantart.com/

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Oh.

Well as the guy who posted that comic please let me apologise. When I posted it I thought it was a bit a silly fun. Maybe I'm used to this stuff, but I didn't consider that others would be upset by it. I'm sorry.
    It wasn't just you. There were a lot of things that were steadily killing my enjoyment. I'd rather not mention what because I don't want to be a buzzkill for anypony else.

I'll say it again. If you want to talk, I've got my AIM, Skype, and MSN accounts listed in my profile. Alternatively, you can PM me, but if my own girlfriend can't convince me to stay, you guys don't have a prayer.

21. - Top - End - #561

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    Um, ok, what exactly am I suppose to see in that clip.
    Who exactly says "muffins", is what I'm getting at.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

Ah. Ok, yes, it's possible that Derpy didn't say Muffins. But the Fanon will likely change that, kinda like her eyes?

Also, glad to know I wasn't the only one who didn't like the Cannibal Comic. I though that was way too over the top, even for this thread, and I'm a guy who thinks Bankai Twilight Sparkel and Devil May Cry Fluttershy are amazing.

And as a bit of a sendoff then, Might I suggest this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdXk9...eature=related
    "I Burn!"

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Who exactly says "muffins", is what I'm getting at.
    "Derpy, what are you doing?"

24. - Top - End - #564

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    That is...

Spoiler
    Show
    ...I have emplaced a command override on all the OFCs and OHCs and associated platforms on a timer, that, if I don't personally cancel it within fourteen days, will cause them all to catastrophically overload and then crash to planetside, causing a friendship-based holocaust of unimaginable proportions!

If I have to go, I'm taking everything else within reach with me! Muhahahaha!

Oh, and if you're thinking about trying to disable my override, good luck, because I'm not going to tell you what I did or how I did it! And I assure you, it's nowhere near as simple as a straightforward computer virus! Or is it? Who knows, because, of course, I lie!

Have "fun" trying to figure it out!

Muha!

Muhaha!

Muhahaha-haaaaaaa-hahahahaha!!!!

Really, what were you expecting? Sentiment? From me? Hah!

Away to victory!
    Bwah?! Quick, override the codes! Try...1, 2, 3, 4, 5! He quotes Spaceballs too much for it to not be so!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    ATTENTION PONYTHREAD! I, Jayden the Griffon, have taken complete control of the Orbital Friendship Cannon network. Those who do not shower gifts and praise upon me shall be destroyed when I bring about the end of all things. As my first order of business, I demand that everypony name all their cutlery! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
    Wait...its not the lich controlling them? Curses, I got nothing....

Well, I suppose I can always give into your demands....

Spoons shall hereafter be called Metal Mask.
    Knives shall be known as Jayden.
    Forks.....wow, I forget your third personality, so we shall call them Control.
    Any other utensil is dead to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve

Bye everyone.
    Don't know you too well, but sorry to see ya go. Bye and good luck wherever you may go!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I'd love some suggestions for what dangers a pair of ponies could meet in the Everfree forest, something that hasn't already been used in the show, preferably something cool Mythical or natural creatures, traps, terrain, heck anything.

Any big and scary creatures fit for a swamp scene, other than the hydra?
    I was going to dig up some suggestions, but then I came across this...

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven
    Fire Spurts, Lightning Sand, and P.O.U.S.'s
    "Parasprites Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist."
    ...and just lost it. P.O.U.S.'s has got to be one of the best ideas ever.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    Of course they have. They may not have any bright alpha particles of shipping radiation, but the constant background shipping emitted by a Great Shipperstar like myself ships EVERYTHING with EVERYTHING. (Excepting only those who explicitly dislike being shipped for reasons other than to cause amusing conflict)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Forks.....wow, I forget your third personality, so we shall call them Control.
    (pets Charger)
    Don't worry. *I* still love you.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

26. - Top - End - #566

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (pets Charger)
    Don't worry. *I* still love you.
    Damn, Charger! I knew it was a "C" name. I guess I just like being lied to and dazzled with rock operas too much to remember the name of the normal (by comparison) one.

That and I'm just bad with names.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

27. - Top - End - #567

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    The obvious solution to impending friendship based armageddon is to temporarily put the pony thread out of phase with the rest of reality. It can't be that hard, I saw Samantha Colter do it on Stargate: PN-Y!
    Stargate? Why, I just finished reading that story! I actually liked it too, which is funny because I've been shying away from the crossover fics.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    WHAT!????? WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME THIS?
    ... Probably because you thought I would post it before you huh?!
    Hehehehe, yeah: I would have~
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Also, have some Rarity Lyra to make this more pony-oriented:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zecora! I know how we're going to defeat the unicorn once and for all!
    Let me guess; we're going to challange her to a children's card game.
    NO! We're going to steal from her the source of her power, and then we will use it against her.
    Her millenium lyre?
    Foolish fool! The lyre is not the source of her power. Her power comes from... HER LEATHER PANTS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

28. - Top - End - #568

The idea of P.O.U.Ses is great and terrifiying at the same time.
    @Deadly

As for what could live in the everfree, well...

Chimeras, Sphinxs(why not?), Basilisks, Karkadanns ( giant rhinos that are a middle eastern unicorn equvilent), Perytons, Mushussus(dragon/bird hybrids) , rock wolves (bigger,meaner cousens of the dimeond dogs) . Also, build off the idea of the ursas :monsters based of the 12 zodiac animals (ex Cancer minors, attack its weak point for massive damage!)
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-08-12 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

29. - Top - End - #569

GnomeWizardGuy

Fun little mini-image dump. I wonder if Minty is related to Twist.

Sorry, two of these come sourceless from Ponibooru.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Fun little mini-image dump. I wonder if Minty is related to Twist.

Sorry, two of these come sourceless from Ponibooru.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *snip*
    If the Filly Scouts were a real thing, I would be broke within a week.

Imagine, if you will, you are sitting at home, when a timid knock sounds at your door. Your first mistake is opening the door. And who should be waiting at your door but filly Twilight with a wagon full of cookies. She's looking at you with those big, sad eyes as she awkwardly stammers out her sales pitch. You don't know how full that wagon was. By all rights, you could be her only sale today. And she looks so sad and nervous that you cave in and buy a box.

And then...
    Spoiler
    Show

Now that you've seen it, a connection is made; buying cookies means you get to see more adorable happy dance. And then they've got you hooked. Your life savings are as good as theirs, the lousy, racketeering, grumble mumble rabble rabble...

*munches on filly scout cookies*
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-12 at 07:07 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.