New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XX: Appletastic Treats

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Rainbow Dash's "So Awesome" face.
    Consider it done! Do you want the face or the /)^3^(\ variant?

Pics when it's done!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    Guys, guys! I found Zecora's ancestor.

Spoiler
    Show

Too bad he's a skeezy 'talent manager' that lures ponies, horses, and ..small mice children into watching Michael Jackson pony and drugs them to steal their shadows for a greedy wizard-cloud-of-smoke. (No, I'm not kidding. MLP & Friends, 4-part episode called Bright Lights. You can find it on YouTube.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Must... resist...

I couldn't.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those eyes. They have them. Is "baby" an honorific, or is it just a part of their names and it's a coincidence that they're all children?

Aristotle is half right, apparently; the brain is a part of the circulatory system, but it's our shadows that store all our intellect. Who knew?

The platform that Mayor Mouse was leading them onto was a giant mousetrap; in all seriousness, that was a pretty good twist. Then this happened:

More mice.
    "Where you goin', babies?"

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor Mouse thinks the ponies are causing the pandemic that's hit his town. Megan solves the mystery with a kind of keen logic usually only found in a Dupin or House:
    "Look at all the sick children. They cast no shadows; that's why they're sick!"
    "Yeah, that makes sense."

Tirek, Scopan, Erebus, why does this show use up all it's awesome on the bad guys?

And then "Pony Thriller" happened. Wow, I could have sung that better.

"I hunnnggger! Feeeed meee!" Seriously. Awesome.

When I saw The Devil's Rejects, I hadn't seen House of 1000 Corpses, and there's a character (I won't spoil it) from Corpses who makes a surprise entrance at the climax of Rejects and changes the way the ending would have played out. I, having never seen Corpses, booed very loudly at the screen at that point. A little convenient, don't you think, Mr. Zombie? That was the Flutterponies. Except instead of breaking someone's neck they sang a song.

Overall, it wasn't great, but I'm already watching the rest of the series, so I guess I enjoyed myself.

This was posted in the comments for Rescue at Midnight Castle:
    "You know how the Autobots battle the same Decepticons over and over? Well, ponies make sure they never have to fight the same villain twice."

Heh. Okay, I'll shut up now.

TL;DR
    I loved it.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-08-17 at 04:26 PM.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Consider it done! Do you want the face or the /)^3^(\ variant?

Pics when it's done!
    Definitely the version that spawned the dashface meme.

Like this: (socks optional)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

4. - Top - End - #154
    Firbolg in the Playground

Have you noticed how in the sock meme everypony loves socks except Rarity, who has to make them.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #155

That's a really cool chart. I read Out in the Cold a bit after I joined this forum, but I never read any of the sequels. Thanks for reminding me.
    Shades and Moonlight are better written than Out In The Cold is, so I hope that you enjoy them!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    I'm insanely glad to hear you enjoyed the jokes, even if you did have to hunt for them a little. Seriously though, it has been forever since since I've read a story that's sucked me in as well as Midnight Nightmare did. I think you were right when you said that part of the effect was the delivery; but damn did everything come together for one hell of an effect.

And I will definitely bookmark the Google Docs version. :P

Favorited over on DA. XD
    Aww, you're making me blush. Thank you very much. It was incredibly interesting to write, because of how different it is. I'm glad it was effective for you.

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Wow, lots and lots of responses for only five pages. Let's try to shrink the post a bit.

Cult Silliness:
    Spoiler
    Show

Aww, poor Midnight. I can still be your friend, right?

I'll join! That seems to be right up my element.

Yay books!

Wait what?
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can of course still be my friend! And I have the book list right here, don't worry about 'The Book', I'd only give it out to ponies who want it.

Also, yes, technically Midnight 1 and Celestia were very briefly lovers. Even if you don't want to know, there you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Id join in an instant. that works.
    Yay, thanks, Lixie!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    *checks pony image folder*

It says 919 files...

I think I need to be a bit more selective in my right-click saving.
    I actually don't have that many pony pictures, I just never think to save them, and a lot of them keep showing up, so I don't tend to be too concerned.

Also, finally, I'm aware that I spelled deceased wrong on the chart. Silly me.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    *A* dirty joke? There are dozens there. I could just take every one of them and keep going for ages, but they're kinda too easy.

As no-one else seems to have claimed the position of authority on the Ship Note and I think I bought it here, I'll reply:
    No.
    The Ship Note brings romance and love without fail. However! Not always red romance. If you try to match up two hated foes, they may well still hate each other, but they'll love each other too, similar to Blackrom for trolls in Homestuck, which everyone should read.
    I figured you could easily combine them into a single joke. I'm almost disappointed actually.

And not even for Blueblood and Gilda?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

7. - Top - End - #157

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Have you noticed how in the sock meme everypony loves socks except Rarity, who has to make them.
    You know what this calls for? A RarityxSocks imagedump!
    Spoiler
    Show

^This one also serves as the secret origin story for top hat Fluttershy.

Last two spoilered for sugestiveness (spoiler within a spoiler)
    Spoiler
    Show

"Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

8. - Top - End - #158

That's awesome. My pony name is apparently Princess Savvy CloverEars. I can work with this.
    Please don't.
    I feel as if I've been issued a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Also, I wanted for apologize for not posting, but I felt (and still feel) very sick with... certain issues interested people should know already. It had little to do with me 'not getting to make a thread' - an issue that would make only petty people upset - in fact, I felt much worse about people who spoke for me being verbally attacked. I just wanted to say I never failed to make thread in time, but if there's such big concern about me failing, I already did some steps to correct that, even before Thread 18.

That is all from me for today, have a nice day.
    Aww, I hope you'll be better soon (if at all possible), suffering is - by its very definition - not nice.

I'm glad you feel well enough to post again, if only briefly, and look forward to your return proper.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Dwarf in the Playground

I couldn't.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those eyes. They have them. Is "baby" an honorific, or is it just a part of their names and it's a coincidence that they're all children?

Aristotle is half right, apparently; the brain is a part of the circulatory system, but it's our shadows that store all our intellect. Who knew?

The platform that Mayor Mouse was leading them onto was a giant mousetrap; in all seriousness, that was a pretty good twist. Then this happened:

More mice.
    "Where you goin', babies?"

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor Mouse thinks the ponies are causing the pandemic that's hit his town. Megan solves the mystery with a kind of keen logic usually only found in a Dupin or House:
    "Look at all the sick children. They cast no shadows; that's why they're sick!"
    "Yeah, that makes sense."

Tirek, Scopan, Erebus, why does this show use up all it's awesome on the bad guys?

And then "Pony Thriller" happened. Wow, I could have sung that better.

"I hunnnggger! Feeeed meee!" Seriously. Awesome.

When I saw The Devil's Rejects, I hadn't seen House of 1000 Corpses, and there's a character (I won't spoil it) from Corpses who makes a surprise entrance at the climax of Rejects and changes the way the ending would have played out. I, having never seen Corpses, booed very loudly at the screen at that point. A little convenient, don't you think, Mr. Zombie? That was the Flutterponies. Except instead of breaking someone's neck they sang a song.

Overall, it wasn't great, but I'm already watching the rest of the series, so I guess I enjoyed myself.

This was posted in the comments for Rescue at Midnight Castle:
    "You know how the Autobots battle the same Decepticons over and over? Well, ponies make sure they never have to fight the same villain twice."

Heh. Okay, I'll shut up now.

TL;DR
    I loved it.
    Bwahah. Hipsterjack strikes!

Whee! Wall 'o text!
    Spoiler
    Show
    You pointed out almost the exact same things I had in my head as I was watching. I gotta say, MLP&Friends had a great array of villains (a new one almost every episode/arc). That's one thing that FiM currently lacks, as it's only really had one prominent villain. I think I will make a list of comparisons between MLP&Friends and FiM. It's actually pretty different considering they're about the same thing. Here's the list I use to watch them in order. :) Enjoy! (okuni2 is the YT user that I think has all of MLP&Friends in REALLY good quality.)

Continuity-wise I got kind of confused at first but this is the order of the movies/specials: Rescue from Midnight Castle -> Escape from Catrina -> MLP The Movie -> The End of Flutter Valley (10-part TV special) -> Rest of MLP&Friends) That came about when I was trying to explain to my boyfriend (closet brony) where the Bushwoolies came from, so I had a chicken-and-the-egg moment and had to look up which came first, MLP the Movie or Escape from Catrina.

As for the baby ponies, as far as I can tell from MLP&Friends (which has -NO- main male characters aside from one episode with the Big Brother ponies) apparently the ponies can clone themselves or reproduce asexually. I think most of it had to do with the toy line (MLP&Friends are mostly based on the So Soft ponies, Twinkle Eye ponies and the Beddy Bye Eye baby ponies. *shudder*) but it's never explained in the show. I think Bright Lights is the first (maybe only?) episode to ever refer to the adult ponies as 'mothers'. Fun fact: Baby Tiddlywinks and Baby Half Note are the only ponies in the show without 'mothers'.
    Last edited by WJMill; 2011-08-17 at 04:56 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
    I cannot keep it out of my head.

Ponies and ponies and ponies and ponies... [snip'd for the sake of the miniscule amount of sanity Seft has had left]

By the way, I'm now Baron Merry WaffleDumpling. Best pony name ever.
    IXGK! *splutters* this... igh! *gibbers*
    Frogstart lazily ambles in and delivers a swift buck to Seft's head.
    Ouch! There are other ways of doing that, you know.
    *Shrugs* "Deal with it." *haraumphs* "Least you could do is say thanks. Ungrateful sod."

Yeah, that song noise song kinda broke me for a second there. Ouch.

Frogstart hits 'mute', and glances at the page, a smug grin slowly spreading across his face.
    "Well, dang. Suddenly my name doesn't seem so bad. I think I can thank my lucky stars this didn't appear until today, or I'd have been 'Archduke Nice TwinkyChin' Blech!"

I can still change that, you know.
    Frogstart Glares.
    "You wouldn't dare."

Really, now?
    the frog-pony looks nervous.
    "I... I... erm, I think I'm going off to join that cult of Midnight's now!"
    Frogstart gallops off at full tilt

He must never know I don't actually have that level of control over him any more.

Let me know if this is annoying anyone, by the way. I have a bad habit of running with terrible ideas and making a prat of myself, and I fear this may be one such occasion.

Formerly Seft Sirag, now an an unusual desert.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Halfling in the Playground

my little horror
    I used to wonder what grimdarks could be
    my little horror
    until they did share their evil with me
    Trixie's funhouse
    'ocket to insanity
    rarity's new dress
    K.F.P.
    Butterflies
    It's an evil feat
    and cupcakes makes it all complete
    my little horror
    Don't you know they've made me pretty insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by Ember_Glow; 2011-08-17 at 05:39 PM.
    Huge thanks to Kairaven for my avatar.

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Seft Sirag View Post
    IXGK! *splutters* this... igh! *gibbers*
    Frogstart lazily ambles in and delivers a swift buck to Seft's head.
    Ouch! There are other ways of doing that, you know.
    *Shrugs* "Deal with it." *haraumphs* "Least you could do is say thanks. Ungrateful sod."

Yeah, that song noise song kinda broke me for a second there. Ouch.

Frogstart hits 'mute', and glances at the page, a smug grin slowly spreading across his face.
    "Well, dang. Suddenly my name doesn't seem so bad. I think I can thank my lucky stars this didn't appear until today, or I'd have been 'Archduke Nice TwinkyChin' Blech!"

I can still change that, you know.
    Frogstart Glares.
    "You wouldn't dare."

Really, now?
    the frog-pony looks nervous.
    "I... I... erm, I think I'm going off to join that cult of Midnight's now!"
    Frogstart gallops off at full tilt

He must never know I don't actually have that level of control over him any more.

Let me know if this is annoying anyone, by the way. I have a bad habit of running with terrible ideas and making a prat of myself, and I fear this may be one such occasion.
    Oh lord. That song.

I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD NOW.
    Needs Equestria Girls stat!

13. - Top - End - #163

Quote Originally Posted by Ember_Glow View Post
    my little horror
    my little horror
    Trixie's funhouse
    'ocket to insanity
    rarity's new dress
    K.F.P.
    Butterflies
    It's an evil feat
    my little horror
    Say what you will about our Ponysanity, but at least our eldritch gods are more interested in making cakes than that kind of stuff.

Isn't that right temporarily half-summoned pink one?

Cream cheese frosting frosting frosting
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #164

Wow, my pony folder is apparently far behind all of yours. I have a mere 403 files in it. To be fair though, I think 80-90% of it is stuff I see posted on this thread that I find too cute to pass up.

Do eeeet. You know you want to.
    Wow, that was crazy...perhaps even ponysane! Also, I apparently posted nothing of note in that thread. Still, interesting. I apparently have a poor memory, as I only remembered about half of what you were quoting and what was going on.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

15. - Top - End - #165

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Cream cheese frosting frosting frosting
    Wowie zowie.

...I'm going to be referencing that all the time, now. And if anyone begins to choke and/or spittake and/or undergo SiuiS-like murder by milk when I mention it I have someone new to talk to. Everypony wins!

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    Wowie zowie.

...I'm going to be referencing that all the time, now. And if anyone begins to choke and/or spittake and/or undergo SiuiS-like murder by milk when I mention it I have someone new to talk to. Everypony wins!

I sense a disturbance in the pony.

17. - Top - End - #167

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

Do not drive one away from The Party Party Party. We are of many voice at once every aspect of party is present present present. Hear a single song of joy sung by one thread of the infinite celebration celebration celebration.

And now you all put the keys in the-

Just not that one that one that one.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #168

Fun fact, I have 27 images (total, almost all of them are pony) that I have currently saved to my laptop - the one I'm referencing is one of them. None of the others are anything similar, by the way.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

My pony name is Lord Perfect Ruby. Quite fitting, I must say.[/monocle]
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Huh. So, I'm the only one here who doesn't save fanart to his computer?
    Okay, so I've saved two pictures, but who can resist filly Twilight?
    Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Zevox
    *Raises hand*
    Don't really see the point in it.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

Zevox
    I have saved 0 pictures.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

You guys are weird.

24. - Top - End - #174

I do wish someone had a link to that one of Twilight facing the many-faced Pinkie hydra.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Halfling in the Playground

{Scrubbed}
    Last edited by averagejoe; 2011-08-18 at 12:01 PM.
    Huge thanks to Kairaven for my avatar.

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

26. - Top - End - #176

Zevox
    I didn't before this fandom, and rarely do now (most of it was built up over months, and is because Luna and Twilight are cute, and so that I don't have to go looking to find a few different interpretations of the characters in human form). There are a great many things that I don't save, this fandom has just made me that bit more open to it.

Also note that of those 27 images, one is my forum avatar, one is a (very) slight alteration of another picture (which I may as well delete now that I've used the joke) and another is the "Ponythread, y u so fast?" image.

27. - Top - End - #177

Eh, mine is 4600+ files, and I even save only things I deem good, even purging older files that fail to meet modern standard from time to time.

Which reminds me, I was supposed to make Apple imagedump of best fics, but later. Not feeling like looking/picking now
    ...HOLY FILES BATMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    I have decided.

My minecraft server runs Cartograph scans periodically to update resource counts and just for basic map uses. I'm going to fill the distant reaches of my server with pony pixel art, but line the top layer with the original terrain so it's hidden from the the mapping sweeps, and see how long it takes the other crafters to find.

What should I draw first?
    You should draw a silly pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I like her rhyming. Although that one, "your actions are going to make my anger explode", or something like that, makes me cringe every time. Sooooo bad.

The rhyming makes her quite bothersome to write, though.
    Okay, I completely concur with the last one. This is why she isn't involved in any fic I have planned.

I always figured pegasi were just really... light or something, to stand on clouds.
    If that were the case, then how could Rainbow Dash catch the pillar in "Best Night Ever"? It would crush her if she was that light, as it would imply hollow bones like a bird.

Aside from Pinkie Sense, I've never liked the idea that Pinkie has all these crazy abilities, magic or otherwise. I don't know, to me she's just a normal pony, crazy perhaps, but that's about it. Her "special powers" are either in the minds of the other ponies, or in the minds of we the viewers.

For example, in #20, when she keeps appearing to Twilight, it always seemed obvious to me that only Twilight sees her, that it is in fact just Twilight remembering Pinkie's warnings and not Pinkie actually jumping out at her.

Stuff like that. But that's just my view, of course.
    Honestly I assume that it's some form of magic, even if it's nowhere as potent or controllable as Unicorn magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    No simple government of "man" can stop ponies, for we have the backing of the Goddess-Queen who raises the sun itself. Also, socks; lots of socks.

I'm no match for you.

I admit defeat.

Okay, this was just an excuse to use more Starfox quotes, but I really do concede to your pony picture devotion.

Rainbow Dash's "So Awesome" face.
    ...Or this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember_Glow View Post
    my little horror
    my little horror
    Trixie's funhouse
    'ocket to insanity
    rarity's new dress
    K.F.P.
    Butterflies
    It's an evil feat
    my little horror
    Why have you done this to me. Why. Now I will never unhear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Wow, that was crazy...perhaps even ponysane! Also, I apparently posted nothing of note in that thread. Still, interesting. I apparently have a poor memory, as I only remembered about half of what you were quoting and what was going on.
    EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEEHEHEE!

In all seriousness, I'm sorry everypony I didn't quote! THERE WERE SO MANY POSTS AND I HAD BEEN QUOTING FOR THREE DAYS.

Zevox
    NO ONE CAN RESIST FILLY TWILIGHT. OR FILLY ANYPONY.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

28. - Top - End - #178

Zevox
    Mine are mostly Shadowbolts/Berry Punch and crossovers.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD NOW.
    Needs Equestria Girls stat!
    How about something other from OP, song supposedly sung by young Rarity, instead? :P

I wonder, are the names mentioned there all ponies? Or is 'Donner' and 'Dancer' a reindeer? Also, how exactly Star Catcher looks? Net gives me 4 different ponies. Anyone knows? :E

...HOLY FILES BATMAN!
    ...And you know what is funny? Almost all of that is drive-by-threads, both here and on poniboru, I almost never go to look for images to save, it's just accumulated over time.

I, on the other hand, I don't get people who save links to images in bookmarks, especially seeing how volatile pony image hosting is. I prefer to store them somewhere safe so I can use them as reference :E
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

30. - Top - End - #180

I, on the other hand, I don't get people who save links to images in bookmarks, especially seeing how volatile pony image hosting is. I prefer to store them somewhere safe so I can use them as reference :E
    I save my images to my Hard Drive (Okay, to dropbox so I can access them at work), and if I need them for an image link, like is used primarily here, I just upload them to my imageshack account and then link that picture.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".