New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    One of you is right about it.
    So it's no Minecraft? Why? Why!? WHY!? WHYYYYYYYYY!!!??
    I guess it will be Monster Clay. You have been really obsessed by that stuff lately.
    New idea:
    Mea Culpa

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

2. - Top - End - #722
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Just thought of a fascinating game that would revolve closely around that phrase: or at least it started out that way. . .

There would be three-five equally deviled groups.
    Your goal would be to be the last of your group alive.

You start the game knowing the names of half the people that are in the group who you need to get killed and an equal amount of people who you do not need to kill and what group they belong to.

In the day you may vote for whoever you wish to remove form the game (can include the people whose names you know).

At night each player can chose to kill one person whose name they did not start with, stop one persons attack that night, do nothing that night (50% chance to defend yourself and 50% chance to kill your attacker), or hide for the night (protection from night kills, but the narration includes your noticed absence that night)

---

What does everyone think? Maybe the 50 and 50 protection and counter needs to be changed. . .
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    I guess it will be Monster Clay. You have been really obsessed by that stuff lately.
    New idea:
    Mea Culpa
    No, those aren't really that much fun, try these:

Magic Carpet
    Mysterious Chihuahua
    Mayan Calendar (it is 2012 and everyone dies)
    Morse Code
    Medicine and Chirurgery
    Mechanised Crab
    Maddened Chimpanzee
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oooh, I like that idea, &we.

I also think Mayan Calendar could be fun. I think I may make a ruleset with a plan to run it on December 21st.
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2012-02-18 at 03:54 PM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    I also think Mayan Calendar could be fun. I think I may make a ruleset with a plan to run it on December 21st.
    Well, it just came to me when I was coming up with otherwise random combinations of words to fit the initials MC... Glad it was able to give you inspiration...
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    Oooh, I like that idea, &we.

But then it would be too late! It should end on 21/12!

&we:
    You could try 50% chance to defend yourself, 25% chance to kill attacker, 25% chance to do nothing. People will still try it, but it will be a little riskier.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

7. - Top - End - #727
    Dwarf in the Playground

The thing was the two rolls for doing nothing/watching your back were not exclusive (or whatever the word proper is note the ‘and’).

There are four outcomes for being attacked while ‘doing nothing’:

You survive and your attacker gets away.
    You die and your attacker gats away.
    You survive and kill your attacker.
    Or you die and also kill your attacker.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    The thing was the two rolls for doing nothing/watching your back were not exclusive (or whatever the word proper is note the ‘and’).

There are four outcomes for being attacked while ‘doing nothing’:

You survive and your attacker gets away.
    You die and your attacker gats away.
    You survive and kill your attacker.
    Or you die and also kill your attacker.
    I see... I thought it was kill attacker or survive. No wait, I actually thought 'you survive and kill attacker or you survive'. That would be awfully unbalanced.
    Lightbulb!
    Power Role: [Needs A Name]
    [Needs A Name] can't be killed by puny mortals. Every attempt to kill him fails and the attacker dies. He can only be killed by [Also Needs A Name, Probably Some Sort Of Faction, Or [Needs A Name] Would Be Really Hard To Beat]. His goal is to kill all members of [Also Needs A Name, Probably Some Sort Of Faction, Or [Needs A Name] Would Be Really Hard To Beat], so he can live in peace for eternity.

[Also Needs A Name, Probably Some Sort Of Faction, Or [Needs A Name] Would Be Really Hard To Beat]
    This clan of not-so-puny mortals have vowed to kill [Needs A Name]. They are the only ones with the strength and agility to take him out. Each night they kill one person.

Hmmm...
    It's hard to come up with stuff that's not heavily unbalanced...
    But one last idea, Green Lantern WW.
    Green Lanterns are the masons.
    Devil is that big dark thing.
    Werewolves are the Yellow Lanterns.
    Throw in some normal civilians.
    Some other colors, maybe.
    Neutral
    Spoiler
    Show
    Green (Will)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Green Lanterns are only limited by their imagination. Each night they choose one power from another team. Yes, their imagination is very limited.

Evil
    Spoiler
    Show
    Red (Rage)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Red Rings are powered by Rage. If the members of this Corps get killed, they take one of their killers with them to the grave. (Beast)

Orange (Greed)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greed... Greed... Ideas, anyone?

Yellow (Fear)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Yellow Lanterns have the power of Fear. Each night they choose one player to recruit. This player is so scared by them, he can't decline. Recruited players become consumed by Fear and die after 5 nights.

Black (Death)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Black Lanterns are the masters over Death. Each night they choose one player to kill.

Good
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blue (Hope)
    Spoiler
    Show
    No ideas yet...

Indigo (Compassion)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Indigo Lanterns know the importance of Compassion. They can keep other players from killing each other. Each day they choose one player to protect from being lynched. (Day Baner)

Violet (Love)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Violet Corps is driven by Love. They can stalk other players and drive everybody mad with their unwanted attention. Valentine's Day was originally the day the Violet Corps was exterminated, but some fool rebuilt it and reformed Valentine's Day to the day of Love it's now. The Violet Corps can choose one player each night. The Faction of this player won't be able to function properly, due to all the love spam, rose deliveries and addicting chocolate. (Voider)

White (Life)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The White Rings are powered by the force of Life. Each night they can choose to resurrect the player that died the previous night or day.

You just witnessed the work of my deranged mind. I think I'll call it: 'How A Bad Idea Turned Into A Worse Idea And How I Couldn't Stop It.'

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

9. - Top - End - #729
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Greed... redirect another ability to oneself?

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Dwarf in the Playground

Greed could redirect the power of someone to a different target. Guhh ninja’d. . .

Hope . . . um . . . reverse direction of the power back to the owner.
    Or reverse the polarity of the power (kills beasts, greed turn to voiders for a night, fear would die in place of their target if that person is killed that night or the following day, death ultimately protects the target for a number of days and nights, hope voids self target not effected, compassion kills target, love amplifies target (can perform two night actions for the rest of the game), life kills first person to vote the next day (if decided to return someone to life (which would fail))) without the person knowing it happened.
    Power Role: [Needs A Name]
    [Needs A Name] can't be killed by puny mortals. Every attempt to kill him fails and the attacker dies. He can only be killed by [Also Needs A Name, Probably Some Sort Of Faction, Or [Needs A Name] Would Be Really Hard To Beat]. His goal is to kill all members of [Also Needs A Name, Probably Some Sort Of Faction, Or [Needs A Name] Would Be Really Hard To Beat], so he can live in peace for eternity.

[Also Needs A Name, Probably Some Sort Of Faction, Or [Needs A Name] Would Be Really Hard To Beat]
    This clan of not-so-puny mortals have vowed to kill [Needs A Name]. They are the only ones with the strength and agility to take him out. Each night they kill one person.
    That would be interesting but the [Also Needs A Name, Probably Some Sort Of Faction, Or [Needs A Name] Would Be Really Hard To Beat] could probably go the whole game without knowing who [Needs A Name] is.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Dwarf in the Playground

I honestly think &we's idea wuld work fine without any power roles...but that's just me.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Dwarf in the Playground

We thought that was for an entirely different game, as he gave it a name that was different from Mae Culpa and had different roles rather than everyone being mostly the same (thinking about including the neutral [Needs A Name] guy and one person for each group that can kill [Needs A Name])

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

Brainstorming time again? Woohoo!

&We, that is a very interesting idea, if a bit similar to Writer's Block - however, it is still very different, and I approve. (Multiple factions with none of them being specifically evil is similar, there the similarity ends).

Green Lantern WW would be interesting.
    I do have to say, I'm fairly certain that both orange and indigo were both capable of copying the powers of other lanterns - one by stealing it, the other by proximity-driven-sympathy-power. At least, that's what I recall.
    I also miss Give a Power Ring to TPAY.

Meanwhile, I still wonder if my "constantly recruiting" Zombie survival game is at all feasible? I came up with it some time ago, when I also came up with my Matrix WW. "Constantly Recruiting", as in, Non-Players can be recruited as Survivors, then eventually given power roles by a "teacher" power role (over X turns), or recruited by cultists (evil dudes) secretly. And these two factions oppose each other, but also oppose the zombies, who's numbers increase whenever a Survivor or cultist dies. Recruitment is one way, though, so New Player -> Survivor -> Cultist (maybe) -> zombie -> non-player.
    A point was raise when I first thought of it that only a few players could start, for more to be recruitable later. So, a starting number of 10 (6 survivors, 4 cultists), with no zombies to start. Potentially up to n players, though. One new player per day, one brought to the dark side every two days, 2 killed each day (1 day, 1 night) and either turned into zombies (in which case they keep playing) or destroyed if they already were zombies. Which means that the number of players should remain steady around 9 until one team reaches victory.
    Oh, yes, it would be fairly low info (not witch-hunt/possessed/medieval low, but low) to avoid player X learning who's on every team, dying, re-dying (as a zombie), then being recruited again, because I do see players being re-recruited.
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Ogre in the Playground

I was thinking of a zombie game as well

Although mine is substantially different from yours-

Mine is a fortified city where the survivors live in. Once a turn, they can choose to fortify a place (North gate, South gate, East gate, West gate) as well as the lynch. There is a faction (the zombies) that live outside the city, and they 'attack' the city at night. They have to submit their choice of where to strike the night before, though. If they attack a non-fortified position, they lose x number of zombies equal to the health of the wall, and the wall is overrun. Players will die. If they attack a fortified position, they lose zombies, and the wall is safe. There will be roles to help this though- crazy people who 'help' the zombies by being survivors who know the zombie's action and try to convince the survivors to fortify the wrong wall.

This is all very theoretical- it's an idea I haven't fleshed out fully, so bare with my incessant mumbling

15. - Top - End - #735
    Dwarf in the Playground

So when would we be able to start a game like ours? What would be the optimal number of players per group/total, would one be willing to help with the background information (you would be able to play, just need help with the numbers)?

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ogre in the Playground

Vesth, that too is a good idea, IMHO. Unfortunately, the reason I don't think there has been a zombie game yet, is because it's difficult to come up with an idea that works.
    Hmm. I have an idea: Combine both, and we co-narrate. Zombie faction starts with 100 "mook" zombies, with no power, AKA NPC zombies. They can't even muster the strength to decide to attack without stronger zombies (PC zombies, once they die), but the stronger player zombies can direct them like generals/officers. They'd still be mindless dead, but... organized. 4 zones, (nonzombie) players can fortify 2 each night - if the zombies attack one of the other 2, another survivor dies. Actually, since there would be three deaths a day from my idea (I forgot the zombies also got a NK), they could recruit 2 a day, and the number of players would still remain fairly constant.
    Killing the NPC zombies would be easier, X die per night, depending on a player's power(s), but they also get reinforcements each night/day, as more come from the surrounding country side.

Not the most elegant solution, probably, but it would be cool. And I think some people would be creeped out by the idea of us two working together (You run Golden Apple, and I ran Matrix - both, players thought/think the narrator might be the kind to kill a player "just because" )

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    So when would we be able to start a game like ours? What would be the optimal number of players per group/total, would one be willing to help with the background information (you would be able to play, just need help with the numbers)?
    Seriously, with no power roles, it doesn't MATTER what number of players you get, it would be optimal. But let's say you get 20 players, what's considered a "small" game.

20/3=6.66667
    21/3=7

So, in a roughly 20 player game, 7 people for 3 factions.
    Each player would then know 3 players from their faction, and 1 or 2 EACH from each other faction.

For four factions, 5 players per faction in a 20 player game. Then they learn 2 players from their faction, and 1 each from 2 other factions.

Really, it's best if the # of players in the faction is an odd number. That means that a player would start knowing half their team's players, not "Half plus or minus half a player".

If you get closer to 30 players, 10 each for a 3 faction game (better with 9 or 11), roughly 7 or 8 (7 better) four a four faction game. With 9 players in 3 factions, each learns 4 from their's, and 2 each from each of the other two factions. With 7 players in 4 factions, they start with knowledge of 3 from theirs, and 1 player from each other faction.

Since they want to kill the ones in their own factions, their allies from outside would possibly be able to supply them with names of more allies - or enemies. Unfortunately for them, there is no such thing as a mutual enemy. Well, kind of, but if two players share an enemy, they ARE enemies. If two are allies, well, sharing known targets wouldn't help, because one's targets are another's enemies.

Now... What kinds of factions would exist, where they hate themselves? What kinds of factions could be wholly unique enough, that would result in "Your enemies are potentially my allies, and my enemies are potentially your allies, but we are allies"? This is NOT an "enemy of my enemy..." style game, so you'd need an appropriate theme.

American Politics? When picking the candidates for President in each party, each wants to be the last left standing IN their party. unfortunately, they then run against eachother, and potentially violates board rules, so not that.

Uh.......................... Demon Lords bickering over three layers of Hell? But then, they wouldn't be happy with just ONE..... Er................................................ .................................................. ............................ I have no other ideas as to a theme you could use.

But let's now say, you got ~40 players. with 3 factions, you'd have ~13 per faction, each knowing 6 in their own, and 2 in each other. If you had 4 factions, that would be ~10 to a faction (better with 11), and with 11, they'd know 5 from their faction, 2 each from 2 factions, and 1 from the last. You could possibly do 5 factions if you got that many, in which case you'd have ~8 to a faction, knowing 3-4 from their own, and 1 each from each other.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #737
    Pixie in the Playground

It has been attempted. Invasion of the Zombies: Day of the Dead Was a Zombie variant run by Mechafox with the original by Dr Bath I think.

Edit: Not saying they should be copied, but a zombie variant can work, and is mighty fun too
    Last edited by Oddity; 2012-02-18 at 10:29 PM.
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground

Co-narrate? Sure!
    We'll filll the thread with complaints are gore.

How 'bout this:

No one knew where the zombies came from. No one expected them, and as such, no one was prepared. Within a few short weeks, countries were overrun, cities reduced to rubble, and those who managed to muster any form of resistance couldn't survive for more than a week.

The remaining humans gathered, and formed one last defence; a huge city, protected and guarded, with multiple walls and sentries, equiped with traps and devastating bombs. But it became apparent that it was more than just mindless zombies. Someone was controlling them, manipulating them, and that someone was a traitor, a survivor himself from the inside. How else could they explain how the zombies avoided the mass of landmines and buckets of molten iron? The zombies stuck at the weak points in the wall, and soon, most of the city crumbled. What is left is the core of the city. Humanity's remaining hope.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

Perhaps the faction ideals could be:

1. Those who believe that the zombies shouldn't be killed off. Humanity cannot survive on so few people. A cure should be found to cure zombification. Potentially, this could also create an immortality-people who die become zombies, and are restored as humans.

2.Those who believe that the zombies are to be wiped out at any cost. There is no cure for them, and no time should be wasted making any.

3. Zombies shouldn't be wiped out! Look at their potential! They make great slaves, and do labor 24/7 with no wages needed. What should be developed is a form of control!

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

I was thinking just Anti-zombie and Pro-zombie humans, AKA survivors + cultists, but that's part of co-narration, is figuring out where our differences lie beforehand and compromising.

What power roles should there be? If we're combining ideas, of course, no-one but the Starting group will get powers, until the person with the Teacher power targets them, so Teacher is a must. If we're using mindless NPC zombie hordes, there could be a role that kills X more when they personally actively defend the same place the zombies attack. The Pro-zombie faction (whether we choose for them to be evil cultists or not) should have some way of 'using' zombies some-how...

should we perhaps continue this conversation by PM or QT?

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, QT would be a great idea. We shouldn't clog up the thread.

I'm starting to get confused by what you're saying though...

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vesth View Post
    Yeah, QT would be a great idea. We shouldn't clog up the thread.

I'm starting to get confused by what you're saying though...
    Currently existing writer's block QT, or a new one?

Summary of what I think we're talking about:
    We want to make a zombie WW, combining the ideas we both had earlier. So, it starts with only a low number of players, and more are recruited over time, from my idea, meanwhile zombies attack certain sections of the city, which can be fortified, from your idea. There are two or three survivor factions, the more 'evil' of which can recruit members from the other survivors. Players can gain roles because of a "teacher" role. When someone dies, they become a more powerful zombie, and can lead the NPC masses about, the numbers of which fluctuate based on when and where they attack and the rate that more join them.
    We need to settle things like power roles, how fortification works, if sections of the city can be "taken back", ect.

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, got it. We use a new QT?
    Doesn't matter to me, actually.

I was wondering if we could borrow from that other zombie game, and have 'scavaging' for items...

I'm guessing fortification would work based on a 'shield' factor. The more times they fortify a wall, the number of 'shields' will increase, up to a 'shield' level of 5, Zombies can break up to 2 shields a turn, depending of the number of zombies on the attack. If they happen to attack a wall that is currently being fortified, it doesn't lose any shields...
    Last edited by Vesth; 2012-02-19 at 01:48 AM.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alright, think we have the number charts (table of numbers that can be exchanged for player’s names (which is what we were asking for that post but was rushed to post as we were heading out to the store at that time)) for Mea Culpa figured out.

The best number of players for a three group game would be 15 it’s workable with less or more but more fitting with the original thought to have it at 15.

As the number of players goes over 20 a four group game is a better option, with the best number of player being 28.

Until the number of players reach 45 (best for five group game) it would be better to split into smaller games.

As for theme it could probably be a bunch of amnesiacs that only remember emotional relations to a few people, hitmen in training, or people who are promised immortality if they kill a few of their friends first. Actually that last one fits rather well with the name, as it may have been what one of the first winners said after the initial rush of being ever living wore off and they remembered the lives they took all those long years ago.

The setting could be anywhere really, we are thinking this one will be on a train, that is traveling an infinite track (by way of some sort of magic, because we want it to be on a train and want the train to keep moving because otherwise people would be able to leave and one wouldn’t want that do that now would you. (Also trains are cool, and you know it!)) until the winners are decided.

Now how would one handle a cyclical kill pattern or the whole player base killing each other the first night ?

Oh and when is the next opening for a game?

25. - Top - End - #745
    Orc in the Playground

Thank you all for your suggestions.
    I decided this game really needed seers, so Hope gets seer abilities.
    And the roles aren't necessarily good and evil. I think it will be like Seers Academy, a wide variety of roles, spread equally over the different sides. (Except for the Green Lanterns.) Or... Not equally divided. Evil roles have a higher chance to be a werewolf. Will have to think about that...
    Updated role list:
    Neutral
    Spoiler
    Show
    Green (Will)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Green Lanterns are only limited by their imagination. Each night they choose one power from another team. Yes, their imagination is very limited.

Evil
    Spoiler
    Show
    Red (Rage)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Red Rings are powered by Rage. If the members of this Corps get killed, they take one of their killers with them to the grave. (Beast)

Orange (Greed)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Orange Corps has the power of Greed. Each day they choose one player. They get their ability, without the chosen player knowing about it.

Yellow (Fear)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Yellow Lanterns have the power of Fear. Each night they choose one player to recruit. This player is so scared by them, he can't decline. Recruited players become consumed by Fear and die after 5 nights.

Black (Death)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Black Lanterns are the masters over Death. Each night they choose one player to kill.

Good
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blue (Hope)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Blue Lanterns have the power of Hope. For some strange reason they can see the roles and alignments of other players. Probably because the narrator wanted seers and had no other ideas for the power of Hope. Just go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cd4 View Post
    I think the reasons that Blue are seers is that they hope that they can work out who is on their side before they get killed.

Indigo (Compassion)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Indigo Lanterns know the importance of Compassion. They can keep other players from killing each other. Each day they choose one player to protect from being lynched. (Day Baner)

Violet (Love)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Violet Corps is driven by Love. They can stalk other players and drive everybody mad with their unwanted attention. Valentine's Day was originally the day the Violet Corps was exterminated, but some fool rebuilt it and reformed Valentine's Day to the day of Love it's now. The Violet Corps can choose one player each night. The Faction of this player won't be able to function properly, due to all the love spam, rose deliveries and addicting chocolate. (Voider)

White (Life)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The White Rings are powered by the force of Life. Each night they can choose to resurrect the player that died the previous night or day.

Maybe Parallax as the Alpha/Devil with seer powers.
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-02-20 at 06:35 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

26. - Top - End - #746
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main problem I see is that half of the roles actually have powers that are useful, while the other half have powers that only affect other powers (Void, Steal, etc).

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    Main problem I see is that half of the roles actually have powers that are useful, while the other half have powers that only affect other powers (Void, Steal, etc).
    9 powers. Only Violet, Orange and Green steal/void/copy other powers.
    I could just give fewer players those colors.
    I have no idea how a game like this would work out. Recruiting, reviving...
    It obviously still needs some work.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vesth View Post
    Ok, got it. We use a new QT?
    Doesn't matter to me, actually.

I was wondering if we could borrow from that other zombie game, and have 'scavaging' for items...

I'm guessing fortification would work based on a 'shield' factor. The more times they fortify a wall, the number of 'shields' will increase, up to a 'shield' level of 5, Zombies can break up to 2 shields a turn, depending of the number of zombies on the attack. If they happen to attack a wall that is currently being fortified, it doesn't lose any shields...
    And when it runs out of shields... what happens? Scavenging for items would be interesting, I've wanted to do a game with that, but should it be in addition to roles, or instead of roles? I would prefer in addition...
    I'll PM you a new QT, then.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #749
    Pixie in the Playground

Demons WW: Game of trickery still needs four more players, I'd really appreciate it if you joined.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

New idea:
    Mea Culpa
    i didnt say it aint minecraft, it may be. it may be all of them at once! who knows? even i barely know!
    Despite everything, its still me.