New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLI: eXtra Large Injury

Legion frowns. "Awwwww."

And upon seeing Cyan, she giggles. Shortly before taking the bending potion out've her pocket and dumping it on Rot. Hopefully while he's 'distracted'.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

2. - Top - End - #602
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room - Genderbent Parties Are All The Rage]

Legion entered the room! Hah hah! Now things can start going horribly wrong!

Seeing as how The Hatteress hasn't yet found that special someone to spend the next three hours infatuated with, the time is now right for one lucky man or woman to find himself or herself selected for this torturous, repulsive position!

Who will be chosen?

Let's find out!

Magtok is obviously trying to draw attention to himself. The Hatteress isn't into that sort of person. Egocentric people always seem to tick her off to no end!

Rocid was the second to speak. He's funny, but he is also in the form of a little girl. The Hatteress wouldn't dig it. Not one single bit.

Vampire Rot is all icky and undead. And he's already been claimed by Cyan... (Accursed NPCs.)

And then, the most flawless woman in all of AMEN (in The Hatteress's eyes) falls into her dreamy line of sight.

You know her, she (The Hatteress) loves her...

Drumroll please!

That crazy, object-seeking gem of a gal, Legion, wins this bid for this ravishing young (mad)woman's heart!

That said, Legion might soon find a fetching young female approaching her, a devious, disturbing, and devilish gleam in her eyes, hips swaying seductively, an irresistible, "minute" bounce to her every step.

"Hello there, gorgeous! Where have you been all my life?"

The Hatteress calls out to Legion in a singsong voice that conjures up images of the siren's song even in my own mind.

"Let's pretend like we're an ionic compound for a moment. I'm Lithium and you're Fluorine. That means that I find you veeeery attractive."

OH GODS NO!!!

3. - Top - End - #603
    Orc in the Playground

Rot growls, and goes to try to grab female!Cyan by the throat with his claws. So he can try to literally throw the henchwoman at Legion, with one hand. He's not amused. At all.

"How very humorous."

No genderbending this vampire! :x

Pink, from the relative safety of the security room, watches the camera footage of the Main Room with amusement.

"This is why I don't do parties."

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

4. - Top - End - #604
    Barbarian in the Playground

Party

"It's not Robotnik, it's-"

Magtok stops himself. He's going to let it slide, but just this once. If Rocid had said 'Eggman' instead though, he'd certainly be getting no mercy from the cyborg right now. That three-dimensional from those latter games makes him want to break someone's face.

"Nah, I'll pass. I think Gords would have a fit if I-"

He peers down at the marker, and then steps forward toward Rocid anyways. To hell with the consequences, Magtok has art to draw!

"Leave me some room on his forehead, kid. I think I'm going to draw an overly elaborate sketch of his face with a picture of his face on its forehead, that also has a picture of Gordon's face on its forehead. And maybe the word LOSER trailing down his left cheek."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

5. - Top - End - #605

Legion doesn't catch on to the Hatter's advances until the second line, at which point she's being struck by a flying henchwoman. Potion still in-hand.

"Oof." She blurts, before shoving Cyan away. "C'mon Rot, have a little fun!" Then a glance at the Hatteress. "As for you... wait, does the love potion work on their current gender?" Crap. Hatter(ess) is still attracted to girls. The Lady's eyes widen.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ogre in the Playground

Karyana snarls when she changes, and quickly puts herself back to being female.

She then looks up and sees... One of the people here that isn't Rocid.

So, who is there that she might see?

7. - Top - End - #607
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room - Why Have the Gods Forsaken Us?]

Karyana might catch sight of The Hatteress who is right over there making advances on poor, poor Legion.

Heck yeah The Hatteress is attracted to girls! The love potion only specified that the first person the victim/subject lays eyes upon shall be their heart's one burning desire for the next three hours. It didn't say that the person had to be of the opposite gender.

The Hatteress shoots a piercing death glare at Rot for the duration of an entire second.

"Do that again and I'll stake you!"

She declares before she attempts to tackle Legion to the ground, without the delay of even an instant, and attempting to passionately smooch her right on the lips!

"You *Attempted Kiss* are *Attempted Nibble* the best *Attempted, Drawn-Out Kiss* thing that's ever-"

The Hatteress never finishes that sentence. She is far too occupied with other agendas for that sort of loving nonsense at this time. Please try again later.

I really wonder what Jasper has to say about all of this. I truly do.

And let's just hope that this love potion isn't communicable via saliva. That'd be just terrible if Legion loosened up and caught the fever all of a sudden.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Orc in the Playground

Rot blinks. Then leans back in his chair, watching The Hattress' advances with a disgusted form of interest. It's horrendous what's happening, and yet...

"You're right Legion. I probably should enjoy this little show."

Cyan gets an axe chucked at her if she tries to get up again.
    Last edited by VampireRot; 2011-10-04 at 11:06 PM.

Nexus characters

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room - Unless you follow Civiron or Carrie, I'm not the cleric to ask]

She might. Though, for even weirder things, she might see them both at the same time.

It depends on how the potion works.

10. - Top - End - #610

"Whoah, wait, hold on a second--" Legion says to all present. It's mostly directed at the woman who just tackled her, though. The Hatteress manages to get her kiss, but Legion starts shoving her off. Her face is red as a beet. "Get off me!"

As for the potion's transferral, you'd have to ask TE. For this post, anyway, you can assume it doesn't work.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

11. - Top - End - #611
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room -- Nexus Internet Here We Come!]

The Hatteress is shoved off of Legion. If this were actually The Hatter being affected by a normal love potion, he probably would have just gazed dreamily at Legion. Unfortunately, this is The Hatteress who has recently been pumped full of love potion multiplied by ten juice! Ten!

That rebuke isn't going to discourage The Hatteress! Nope! Mere words have not a snowball's chance in Mount Doom of doing that!

The Hatteress sits next to Legion for a moment in a dazed state.

"You're the best kisser ever and you smell like cinnamon!"

"I..."

"I think I might love you."

That's sweet! ... No! Bad Hatteress! Don't attempt to run your hands through Legion's perfect hair! It's...just...so......perfect.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Main Room]

Zefir has just going to limbo while all this happens. he has wondered why the henchman stoped encourage him, but now he sees it they gender bend and fall over each other. Zefir still looks around to notice that even the other AMEN member have changed, again he was lucky beeing down for the limbo.

Since he hasn't eat or drink anything here he didn't change.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

13. - Top - End - #613

Currently Scribbling on the back of Gordon's Neck

Rocid moves over a bit to let Magtok have access to Gordon's forehead. At this point both of Gordon's cheeks are absolutely covered by an elaborate drawing of a field of flowers, all varying shades of red. Rocid has also abandoned his sharpie for a paint set with tiny brushes, and he's practising his caligraphy on a ring around Gordon's neck. Anyone familiar with runic magic might notice several symbols of insanity interspersed in the tightly packed sprawl, but since Rocid isn't a mage, they aren't actually functional.

Rocid pats Gordon's forehead gently, "I saved you the whole thing! So what Is your name?" oh my, could it be Rocid has never heard of the splendiferous Magtok? Nah, he's just playing dumb.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Will was observing everything intently, and so noticed when he stopped noticing, if that makes any sense?

However, all he does is look for her again, and note down her 'don't notice me' abilities, as well as how hard it is to find her again, if he can do so.
    It does make sense. And it is difficult, though not impossible, to find her again. Picture a 'Where's Waldo', where Waldo is wearing bland clothes and no glasses.

But she's probably out the door before he finds her again. She's definitely out the door and off doing things in a different thread before ShenanigansTM start.

(Xifra never did eat anything. With all the protective runes tattooed onto her body, I doubt it would have affected her anyway. And with her spending most of the party watching Jack, who she was already in love with, it would have been rather boring even if it had.)
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #615

Security Room

Jasper hovers into the security room and turns corporeal again, grinning as he walks over to the main console and starts hooking up his iScroll to the download port. "So, whaddaya think bout the chaos goin on downstairs? Pretty damn funny if you ask me." He comments to Pink, grinning. Then he actually takes a look at what's going on onscreen, and the grin vanishes faster than a Higgs Boson particle.

"....

Oh, godsdammit."

No-one makes out with Jasper's girlfriend. Ever. Even if it's totally his fault for leaving her alone with the love-crazed maniacs.

Meanwhile.....

Main Room

The Cat Burglar pokes his head through the door to find out what all the racket is...

And promptly catches sight of the henchwoman smooch fest going on on top of the poker table.

"Er... Um... What.... Oh dear...."
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2011-10-05 at 02:08 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

16. - Top - End - #616

Main Room

Legion's mouth hangs agape a second before she starts to gain her feet. "Um, yeah, look, I really gotta..." Awkwardness overload! Abort! She makes a run for it.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

Will/Daetrin, in that case, records it as "Unknown human (?) - 'take no notice' aura; not invisible, but hard to find. Not active at all times (Turns on/off at will?). Apparently attracted to an unknown non-human entity, who appears not to reciprocate. Possibly a fragment of a human, based on overheard conversation. Actively investigating is likely to be highly dangerous, given his observed capabilities."

After which, he turns into a female version of himself, and probably looks at someone.

Karyana, meanwhile, sees both the Hatteress and the Cat Burglar, at the same time. Which, depending on how it works, might mean the love potion takes effect on her for both of them, or it might not.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Orc in the Playground

[Main Room]

"Hah!"

Rot laughs. Evilly.

[Security Room]

"It is pretty funny."

Pink hides her smirk when Jasper realizes the flaw in his plan.

Nexus characters

19. - Top - End - #619

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post

Rocid moves over a bit to let Magtok have access to Gordon's forehead. At this point both of Gordon's cheeks are absolutely covered by an elaborate drawing of a field of flowers, all varying shades of red. Rocid has also abandoned his sharpie for a paint set with tiny brushes, and he's practising his caligraphy on a ring around Gordon's neck. Anyone familiar with runic magic might notice several symbols of insanity interspersed in the tightly packed sprawl, but since Rocid isn't a mage, they aren't actually functional.

Rocid pats Gordon's forehead gently, "I saved you the whole thing! So what Is your name?" oh my, could it be Rocid has never heard of the splendiferous Magtok? Nah, he's just playing dumb.
    (So, what does that do? Is that going to have anyone around him go insane?)

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post

((I believe he answered that question in the original post. If they aren't functional, nothing should happen, right?))

21. - Top - End - #621

A mouth moves off the wall, and starts eating the left over ice cream.

What D has no gender and doesn't follow the laws of physics, has no organs, so why would even the semi-magical laws of chemistry affect it.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Troll in the Playground

Why would the semi-magical yumminess of ice cream affect it?
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #623

Because it wants it that way. When you are older than 500 generations of universes and still alive, do mostly what you want, you will.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

24. - Top - End - #624

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    ((I believe he answered that question in the original post. If they aren't functional, nothing should happen, right?))
    (I didn't see that. Well, now for the IC part.)

Meanwhile, inside Gordon's pocket, his little catwalk decides to have some fun. It tries to put a mind link with Magtok, Rocid, and some of the love-potioned henchmen. But with the fact that two of the people are in hive-minds, it might not cause them to go love-crazied as well.

25. - Top - End - #625

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    (So, what does that do? Is that going to have anyone around him go insane?)
    ((C'nor is right, they're all duds. Although the ink he's using to paint it is magical, so anyone scanning him should think they're the real thing. Rocid just learned what they looked like from Waldorf, so he's practically joking. ))

Oh no...

Unless someone stops him, Rocid may run out of room on Gordon's neck and begin to... *ulp* move downward...

Methinks Gordon may wish to wake up soon, lest he wind up looking like one of those full body tattoo enthusiasts.

Anyone brave enough to read the words on Gordon's neck may notice that they form a series of lovely and elegant Haikus that, if you read every second word, are also a collection of filthy limericks. Interspersed are the afformentioned eldritch runes.

Edit: ((Sorry, we posted at the same time and I missed your Ic actions.))

The mindlink is successful, for a second anyway. Then Rocid shunts it off to Arkinos, who immediately falls in love with the canteloupe he'd been eating.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-10-05 at 06:48 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ogre in the Playground

Karyana frowned for a moment, wondering which to go after first, but quickly realized that the one who was deadtimed wouldn't be doing anything, and charged at the Cat Burglar, attempting to hug-leap onto him.

27. - Top - End - #627

Party

I'm pretty sure that his clothes will stop that and if not that, then the body armor should do the trick. Gordon will be spending quite a while in the tub after this party.

28. - Top - End - #628

The mindlink succeeds on Magtok, and in what is probably a fairly predictable turn of events, the first thing he sees is Gordon. I mean he was drawing on the guy's face, so-

...Well, luckily Gordon's unconscious, and Magtok's newly formed crush comes with just enough respect for AMEN's leader to not make a move on the guy in his sleep. Besides, that would be hella creepy.

"Alright kid, that's enough. Gordon's a strong and charismatic and incredibly sexy leader, he doesn't deserve this kind of ridicule. Let's put the markers down before he-"

Oh gods, no no no no no. Magtok, shut up. I don't care how powerful that magic is, I just can't stomach the idea of you praising Gordon for anything. Please...just die or hit your head on a rock or something. Eww.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

29. - Top - End - #629

Party

It was implied that Rocid was about to strip Gordon to the waist, but even if that proved impossible, he won't find out as he stops just as soon as Magtok tells him to.

His hands are on the AMEN leader's collar, but he shrugs with a mischievious grin, "Fine then, I guess you'll never get to see what the big cheese here looks like shirtless..."

Oops, I guess he caught that little aside Magtok made.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room - Party of WRONG!]

Legion might sprint away, but The Hatteress is quite the spirited girl. She' like a dynamo. She just keeps going despite any object that has the misfortune of getting in her way. She CRUSHES these objects with RAW FURY!!! GRAH!

*Ahem.*

Legion does have a good head start. The Hatteress probably won't be able to gain much distance on her, if any.

Legion might deduce that this is a purposeful action. The Hatteress is shamelessly ogling Legion from behind!