New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Warcraft: Total War (IC)

The Burning Legion has been defeated and is left weaken in Outland and Fellwood, in Northrend Arthas has merged with the Lich King and now waits in stasis, and throughout Azeroth a fragile and tenuous peace has been made between the Alliance and the Horde. Meanwhile the other nations of Azeroth and Outland rise. Will they fall and crumble to dust or will they rise and change the face of this world? Only time will tell.
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2011-08-23 at 04:34 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Warcraft: Total War

The Nerubians to the Sha'tar [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the interest of increasing trade through our lands, the Nerubians would like your assistance constructing a series of Teleporters linking Northrend to the Outlands.

A minimum contribution of + magic will be required form you, but beyond that you are free to contribute however you want to the project. What you gain from it is also at your discretion. If you want to profit from the trade you can, if you wish to give your Mages a chance to practice and improve your skills then you can.

The amount you gain will be proportional to the amount you invest, so there is no need to worry about our investment.

Are you interested?

The Nerubians to the Children of Oralis [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the interest of increasing trade through our lands, the Nerubians would like your assistance constructing a series of Teleporters linking Northrend to Kalimdor.

A minimum contribution of + magic will be required form you, but beyond that you are free to contribute however you want to the project. What you gain from it is also at your discretion. If you want to profit from the trade you can, if you wish to give your Mages a chance to practice and improve your skills then you can.

The amount you gain will be proportional to the amount you invest, so there is no need to worry about our investment.

Are you interested?

The Nerubians to the Olden Order [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the interest of increasing trade through our lands, the Nerubians would like your assistance constructing a series of Teleporters linking Northrend to the Eastern Kingdoms.

Are you interested?

The Nerubians to The Oracle, Terrace of the Makers, Grizzlemaw Furbolgs and the Drakkari [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. In the interest of mutual security, we would like to propose a military alliance be formed between our five respective factions. By standing together, we can ensure our people will be safe from anyone who would threaten us. Even the Scourge could not stand against us united."
    Last edited by razovor; 2011-08-24 at 04:42 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (IC)

The Boomstick Cartel
    Espionage: +++

The warden of Algaz Gate awakes in the night to a frightfully loud knock at his door. Grumbling, he gets up to see who would disturb him at this hour. He opens the door, not seeing anyone at first until he looks down to see a skeezy looking goblin in yellowed leather. "I... uhh... I'm supposed ta give this to you. Yeah.... bye." The goblin hands the warden a letter and hobbles away before he can ask any questions.

Alliance [ESP +++++ ++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    To the mighty leaders of the Alliance,

Greetings from the Boomstick Cartel. As Trade Prince, I would like to extend a hand in friendship to you. We have stayed neutral in many of the conflicts thus far. However, times are growing more violent and we must rely on friends to survive the coming war. Our lands border each other and rely on each other for successful trade routes. We are interested in working with you to lower tariffs and taxes for passage through Farkrack Fortress. Additionally, we are interested in the mutual survival of our nations and would take measures to see that such is ensured. Would you be interested in discussing cooperation further?

Trade Prince Vazclaw

A small goblin ship, characterized by its excessive parts and contraptions, enters one of the harbors of the Blackwater Raiders. A feeble older goblin with gold pieces braided into his hair and beard hobbles off the diplomatic vessel. Walking up to the habormaster, he hands the man an envelope. "I'm lookin' fir Baron Revilgaz. Know where I might find 'im?"

The Blackwater Raiders [ESP ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baron Revilgaz,

As a faction involving many goblins, the Boomstick Cartel feels a sort of loyalty to your people. The times are becoming chaotic and dangerous, so we would like to formally extend our hand in friendship. Chaos is often seen as a bad thing, but we at the Boomstick Cartel tend to find these times... lucrative. Might you agree? If you are interested in working out details on how we might work together, please send an envoy to Tol Barad if you are able.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

Fresh out of Farkrack Fortress, a confused goblin stumbles his way through the lands of the Alterac Syndicate. Looking around for someone, anyone, he shouts, "Excuse me... I, uh, have somethin' fir ya. Please come out.. I come in peace...?" Nervous of the Alterac Syndicate's spies and scouts, the goblin places his letter on the ground, hoping someone was watching, and runs back towards the goblin fortress.

Alterac Syndicate [ESP +++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings to the Alterac Syndicate,

As Trade Prince of the mightiest goblin cartel in Azeroth, I have great respect for ruthless businessmen such as yourselves. We seem to specialize in a few of the same areas, but our strengths seem to compliment each other as well. Perhaps combining our forces and working together would be profitable for the both of us. Additionally, having friendly neighbors is always helpful in these violent times of war. If you want to work out more details, you know where to find us.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

A large wolf is seen bounding through the lands of the Riven Council. Looking closer, bystanders would be able to see a small goblin bouncing up and down on the back of the saddled wolf as it pranced its way towards a tower where, he assumed, one of the mages resided. The Boomstick Clan both fears and distrusts magic, so the goblin slips a piece of parchment under the door, knocks loudly, and runs back to his wolf mount to ride away.

The Riven Council [ESP ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Uriel the Sage,

Greetings, great mage. I come to you as a humble goblin, hoping to make contact with other friendly nations in this time of war and chaos. Our respective peoples are very different in nature, but I believe that is a good thing as it makes our nations complimentary of each other. Perhaps there is some way we might be able to work together for mutual benefit.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

In one of the settlements of the Murloc Hordes, raised voices attract the attention of onlookers. A small goblin with a floppy hat and a pathetic looking bow waves his arms emphatically as he tries to communicate with one of the Murloc. "I.. HAVE... LETTER," says the goblin, pointing at a piece of parchment in his hands, "FOR.... YOUR LEADA." The Murloc grumbles something back at him, loudly, clearly not understanding. Frustrated, the goblin forces the parchment into the Murloc's hand, not understanding how dangerous that could be. He angrily stomps back to his mount, eager to get away from the strange creatures.

The Murloc Hordes [ESP ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mrlgurgl,

Your tribes are as feared as they are respected in these parts of Azeroth. Times have become turbulent and dangerous with the rumors of another war. The Boomstick Cartel seeks out friends who will stand by us for mutual survival and help each other to grow and thrive. If you are interested, please send an envoy to Tol Barad. We can arrange for translation. I hope my representative was able to get this to you without too much trouble.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

On the borders of the Twilight Highlands, a small goblin is seen hobbling towards the nearby town. As he approaches, the orcs see that he is heavily adorned with robes and trinkets showing his status and alignment in the clan. Stumbling over the hem of his robe as he enters the town, he cries out, "EY! Whose in charge 'ere? I gotsa letter for dem."

The Grimtongue Clan [ESP ++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mighty orcs,

Our borders make friendship between our people quite advantageous. Your strong warriors, our strong purses... you get my point. Perhaps we can work out a deal where we, ya know, look out for each other? We would love to receive your leader at Tol Barad to work out the details.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

(OOC: I was going to have all the RP spoiler'd, but it was just too fun...)
    Last edited by TsukikoJ; 2011-08-23 at 07:54 AM.
    Total War Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celestial Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:+++++ +++-
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
    MOR:+++++ ++-
    ESPD:+++++ +++++ +++++ ++
    ESPO:+++++ +++++ +++-
    WO:+++++ +

Gobotopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADV:++
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++-
    ESP:+
    LOY:+++++ +++++ ++
    MAG:+++++ +++++ +++++
    MIL:+++++ +++++ +++++
    REP:+++++ +++++ +
    STA:+++++ +++++ +
    Lost Woods: ++

Greater Egypt
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:++
    ESP:++
    ECO:++++
    RES: ++
    MOR:+++++ ++
    WO:+++++
    REP: +++

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Sha'tar

Nerubians
    Spoiler
    Show
    A messenger hears a voice like chimes in his mind speaking to him words like music.

"This thing we have at this time rejected,
    Not of malice, but instead a graver need.
    By our choice we will soon better know you,
    and a closer reckoning each shall endure."

Consortium
    Spoiler
    Show
    A draenai and blood elf, arrive at the mana tombs to deliver a message.

"Our master Adal and the Naaru whom we serve have come to request a trade deal. We desire the knowledge of your eco-dome technology and wish to know what price you will accept for it."
    Many, many thanks to azuyomi244 for the avatar.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

The Oracles to the Nerubians:
    Spoiler
    Show
    From High-Oracle Soo-Say: What spider-man saying? Who threaten us? What Scourge? What five factions? Can spider-man not count? There two factions. Oracles and spider-man.

From Moodle to the Nerubians:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I apologize for the reactions of Soo-Say. I have been out in the world, but the rest of my people know nothing of what happens outside the Basin. However even if I could convince my people to help you I wouldn't and I must ask you not to try. The Scourge cannot enter Scholozar Basin and I do not want to see my people be murdered and risen again by those monsters.

Terrace of the Makers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    No. We do not know what this Scourge is, but you Nerubians carry the taint of the Old Gods and the Aqir on you and we will not help you. It is our duty to guard the Makers' secrets from the likes of you.

Grizzlemaw to the Nerubians:
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you can help defeat the undead and help us regrow our sacred tree than we will help you.

Drakkari to the Nerubians:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ja mon. We will help joo fight da Scourge. They took some of our land and it be time we be taking it back!

Alliance to the Boomstick Cartel:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Alliance doesn't need your help to survive goblins, but lowering the tariffs does interests us. What what exactly is it that you greedy goblins want from us?
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2011-08-23 at 03:19 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

The Murloc Hordes

Naga
    Spoiler
    Show
    A cadre of murloc warriors and shaman guarding a single messenger swim deep beneath the ocean, all the way down to Nazjatar, the capital city of the naga. Upon being approached by a similarly sized force of naga myrmidons, the messenger steps out and gurgles in nerglish: (The One in the Deeps has spoken to our warlord, Mrgurgl, and has told us it is time to make our move against the land dwellers. We seek guidance and aid from your goddess-Queen Azshara, for you are our brothers and sisters of the depths. Will you help us?)

The Blackwater Raiders
    Spoiler
    Show
    While out at sea, a vessel belonging to The Blackwater Raiders spots a dwarf overboard, struggling to stay afloat. After pulling him in, the raiders discover he is covered in claw marks and stab wounds, as well as bearing an Explorer's League badge. Once the dwarf has cleared his throat of seawater, he says, "Murlocs captured me while I was studying a naga ruin in northern Stranglethorn. They dragged me underwater and brought me here. I could barely understand them, but from what I have learned of nerglish through study, they told me that they wished to speak with the leader of The Blackwater Raiders. I really hope they brought me to the right boat. Please don't kill me."
    I'm currently playing...
    Pathfinder on Roll20!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Nerubians:

To the Blackwater Raiders: [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. Though this is the first time we've spoken, I have heard much about your people. Is it true you will fight anyone provided the pay is good?

I am planning to attack a very dangerous and very lucrative target in the near future. If you join me in battle, you will receive an equal share of the loot. Are you interested?"

To the Alterac Syndicate: [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. I am Typhis'Ahn, general of the Nerubian People. We have never met before, but word of mouth has told me much of your endeavors.

Above all else, you seem to be very interested in rebuilding the honor of your family. This is something I can sympathize with. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you my assistance. I am planning a military campaign against the Scourge. They are the enemy of all men everywhere. If you join us it will be clear proof of your good intentions.

In addition to this, I can offer you an equal share of the spoils of battle.

To The Guardians: [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It is an honor to have this chance to speak with you. I have been watching your work for some time and I must say it is impressive. You clearly fight for what is good and just in this world.

I am planning a military operation against the scourge. Considering that they are one of the largest evil forces in this world, I was wondering if you wanted to assist.

For your help, I can offer you an equal share of the spoils of battle.

To the Bean Sidhe [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It is refreshing to see someone who understands the evil's of the scourge as well as we do. We have both suffered great losses at their hands, now is the time to see that end."

"We are planning a military campaign against the Scourge, will you join us?"

To the Grizzlemaws and Drakkari [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Excellant. The three of us nearly have enough to pull this off on our own. I will contact some more people and gather the remaining soldiers. It shouldn't take long. How soon will you be ready to move out?"

To the Grizzlemaws [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "If this tree is important to you, then we will certainly assist in it's repair. Is this a matter of manual labor, or magic?"

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Blackwater Raiders
    Espionage: ++++

The Murloc Hordes [Espionage: ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Capt'n Shanks! A dwarf be found over board claiming to bare a message from tha murlocs to the baron!." Within moments the ship turns around and changes its course to Booty Bay. "Tell them fish people to send a messenger ta the cape of Stranglethorn and meet in this here cave." After giving the dwarf a map with a cave marked with a large 'X', the dwarf is thrown overboard back to the murlocs.

The Boomstick Cartel [Espionage: +++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The Baron's a bit busy at the moment, no one can get in his cabin without getting a bullet in your head. Best talk to Capt'n Seahorn, you will find him in the 'Rusty Anchor'. Wont be hard to miss, hes the large Tauren fellow."

The Riven Council [Espionage: ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Blackwater mage arrives in Deadwing Pass, glad to be in a land that respects the art of magic. Ahoy there, I am but a humble messenger from Baron Revilgaz, leader of the Blackwater Raiders. My captain wishes me to deliver a proposal to the Council, and I would be glad if you can point me their way."

Children of Oralis [Espionage: ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Blackwater party arrives at Shaman's Hold with a chest of exotic goods and plants from the Cape of Stranglethron. The leader of the group introduces himself just as captain Seahorn instructed him, We be asking ta speak with the leader of your clan. I come bring gifts from our land as well as a proposal to better both our people."

The Nerubians [Espionage:+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    For the right price we can help you, but first, how dangerous is this enemy you would like us to fight?
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Nerubians:

To the Blackwater Raiders: [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The target I'm referring to is the Scourge. Intimidating but not impossible, given enough allies."

"I already have the support of my own army, the Drakkari and the Grizzlemaw. Together we have twelve legions, with your help we could have seventeen. I have also contacted Bean Sidhe, Alterac and the Guardians. If they all agree to help we'll have twenty eight legions, against the Scourge's fifteen."

"Your pay would be dependent on your losses, so the harder you fight the more you gain. Judging from the Scourges wealth I should be able to repay you almost double what you lose."

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Nerubians [Espionage: +++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Agreed, but only if Bean Sidhe, Alterac and the Guardians also agree. If everyone agrees, our ships will be fine vessels for transporting and guarding the troops of those who don't reside in Northrend. Well bombard the enemy till the sound alone causes their skeleton to rattle and fall apart. Death to the Lich King!
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Naga to the Murloc Hordes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Brothers and sisters of the sea? You dare say that we are equals murloc? You are lesser creatures and your only real place in this world is to serve Queen Azshara. If you are to march with us against the surface world it will only be as our servants!

Grizzlemaw to the Nerubians:
    Spoiler
    Show
    It will require powerful magic to regrow the tree Vordrassil and return our god Ursoc to us. If you are willing to send aid then we may aid you against the Scourge.

Drakkari to the Nerubians:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ja mon. We be ready when yous is.
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2011-08-23 at 09:14 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Riven Council
    Esp:++++

To the BlackWater Raiders:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The darkness around the messanger seems to flicker for a moment, like it was about to encroach on him before clearing to reveal a cloaked mage. "I can take you to the council, Raider. Come with me."

Thus having been said, he slowly will walk into the lands, waving a hand for the Raider to follow him.

To the Boomstick Cartel:
    The bird which sends a reply to the goblin holds has dark eyes and a feel that contains only darkness. The forbidden powers of the Riven Council. It drops the message in the first goblin house it comes to, with the intended recipient's name written on the front.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trade Prince Vazclaw

I am, of course, always looking for allies in this time of chaos. What would it be that you would propose? I am willing to listen, although I can not promise I can accept any offer you make.

Uriel the Sage

To the Nerubians:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A letter which arrives by a mysterious emissary, dropped off to be delivered to whomever leads the Nerubians.

Greetings,

I have, through the arts of my magic and the powers of those that serve under me, caught whispers of a rebellion against the Scourge. An attempt to destroy the Lich-King's forces.

I also happen to be extremely interested in aiding such a venture, and while I do not wish to take any of the normal spoils of war for myself, would you be willing, if we were to aid you in this endevour, to allow us to take all magical artifacts and tomes that we find in the lands of the Scourge? For they are the only thing that interests us, anything that pertains to the magical powers of the Scourge.

I hope that this is acceptable for you.
    Uriel the Sage.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

The Murloc Hordes

The Blackwater Raiders [Espionage: ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Following their "envoy's" cues, a dozen or so murlocs make their way to the cavern detailed on the map. The slimy amphibians earn many strange looks as they climb onto the stone of the cave and let out a strange, low-pitched gurgle in unison. An older murloc, with one blind eye and leaning on a staff, steps forward. He grasps a small pearl in his other claw, and speaks in perfect common: "We are here to speak with your leader. The Great Warlord Mrlgurgl has heard you command the waves of the surface world. When The One in the Deeps seeks to sink the world beneath the waves, your people may be some of the few survivors. We would work together, to forge a path for The One."

The Boomstick Cartel [Espionage: +++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The murloc that received the message from the Cartel envoy dives beneath the water's surface, and makes it's way to the makeshift war room that Mrlgurgl has constructed in an underwater cavern beneath Westfall. Mrlgurgl peers over the parchment, motions over a shaman to read it to him, and dictates a response to a messenger human:

Vazclaw,

Do you seek to please The One in the Deeps, and pledge absolute loyalty to that entity which will consume the land in an endless ocean? I do not think our goals are similar in the least. However, if you have something to offer in return for our pleading with The One to spare you in the inevitable deluge, perhaps we shall have something to discuss.

The Great Warlord Mrlgurgl

Naga [Espionage: ++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    (We apologize for offending you and her majesty. We shall take our leave.)
    I'm currently playing...
    Pathfinder on Roll20!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Blackwater Raiders

The Murloc Hordes [Espionage: ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Ay, we have much to discuss." (PM)

The Riven Council [Espionage: ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I propose that we make a joint espionage pact to keep out unwanted listeners, specifically Bean Sidhe and The Alterac Syndicate. We can also make an economic pact to ensure we both our nations can prosper.

15. - Top - End - #15

The Riven Council:

To The Blackwater Raiders:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The council agrees with the espionage pact. For now there is nothing we fear from you. An economic Pact will also be acceptable. What are your thoughts on us aiding the campaign against the Scourge?

All we would wish to take as spoils are the magical tomes and artifacts, nothing more.
    "

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Blackwater Raiders

The Riven Council:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Scourge is an evil that must be removed at once. If it was able to destroy Lordaeron, they are a easily a threat to us. Lets hit them when their down.

OCC: So we can use the Esponage pact to increase our Espionage stat right?
    Last edited by Keler; 2011-08-23 at 11:10 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17

The Boomstick Cartel
    Espionage: +++

Alliance [ESP +++++ ++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Well, lowering tariffs doesn't actually translate to stats usually so I'm not sure how to handle this.
    Friendship is all I ask. Goblins may be greedy, but you can count on us to be loyal to our friends. We control the only land passage between Lordaeron and Khaz Modan while you control the only realistic passage into the southern parts of our territories. I would sleep easier at night knowing that we were guarding each others' backs. It's beneficial to both of us and it can't hurt, right? We can control who you do and don't want crossing at Farkrack Fortress.

Steamwheedle Cartel [ESP +++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trade Prince Ratso Steamwheedle,

Ah, who cares about the formalities?! I miss you, buddy. I was thinking of popping by for a visit, but I wanted to make sure you'd be around if I did. Looking forward to seeing you.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

The Blackwater Raiders [ESP +++]
    A goblin runs up to the tall captain, tapping him on the knee to get his attention. "Scuse me.. Capt'n Seahorn? I was told ta give my message ta you!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a faction involving many goblins, the Boomstick Cartel feels a sort of loyalty to your people. The times are becoming chaotic and dangerous, so we would like to formally extend our hand in friendship. Chaos is often seen as a bad thing, but we at the Boomstick Cartel tend to find these times... lucrative. Might you agree? If you are interested in working out details on how we might work together, please send an envoy to Tol Barad if you are able. We have some... propositions.

Trade Prince Vazclaw

The Riven Council [ESP ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, we gobbos are in it for the profits if you know what I mean. You can't blame us, right? However, we have our loyalties as well. Knowing that you're interested in looking out for each other is enough for me to be happy, but I have a few potential projects that might help the both of us profit. The problem is... the information is, well, sensitive. Perhaps I should make a visit to see you myself or send a representative.

The Murloc Hordes [ESP ++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Great Warlord Mrlgurgl,

I am a modest man, so I will not lie to you for the sake of sounding pious. I am not all that well-informed about this powerful deity you worship. I can assure you that my goals are simply to continuing growing my wealth while my land-dwelling times still last. If your deity is merciful and I serve her well through a pact with your people, perhaps I will be spared. Is there any way I could immediately be of assistance? I have a few projects of my own that I'm interested in working on, but perhaps we can make something work.

Trade Prince Vazclaw
    Total War Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celestial Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:+++++ +++-
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
    MOR:+++++ ++-
    ESPD:+++++ +++++ +++++ ++
    ESPO:+++++ +++++ +++-
    WO:+++++ +

Gobotopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADV:++
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++-
    ESP:+
    LOY:+++++ +++++ ++
    MAG:+++++ +++++ +++++
    MIL:+++++ +++++ +++++
    REP:+++++ +++++ +
    STA:+++++ +++++ +
    Lost Woods: ++

Greater Egypt
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:++
    ESP:++
    ECO:++++
    RES: ++
    MOR:+++++ ++
    WO:+++++
    REP: +++

18. - Top - End - #18

The Riven Council:

To the Blackwater Raiders:
    Spoiler
    Show

Most importantly, the Scourge is the reason such useful magic as Necromancy was blackbanded. And branded a so called 'evil' magic.

OOC:It gives us half each others Esp, but it doesn't actually increase our stat in regards to EoT's. But for Communications and reading other peoples Communications I believe it ups it.

To the Boomstick Cartel:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would accept a meeting with a representative. The council will convene when they arrive.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2011-08-23 at 11:44 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Children of Oralis
    Esp: +++
    OOC: I can't remember, are messages in this game protected by the highest espionage involved, or the lowest?

The spirits spoke to Mahde Sunstrider when he dreamed. Not distinctly, but they whispered to him, helping him to understand the land, and how best it could be protected and served. It had been this way since he was a child, standing at his father's side, learning the ways of the shaman. But then, not long ago, came war and the Burning Legion.

The coming of the Legion to Azeroth had seen the spirits that occupied Mahde's dreams no longer whispering, but crying out in fear and pain. But now Archimonde had been defeated, the Legion repelled, the Scourge chased back into the Northern wastes. Peace, if a tenuous one, had been restored.

So why did the spirits in Mahde's dreams still scream?

Nerubians Esp: +++
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Who is talking, and how are we talking? Just out of curiosity.

We find this idea an interesting one, to be sure, but we do have concerns. While currently the Scourge sleeps in Northrend, should they ever awaken, this system will give them direct access to our lands. Obviously, this would be less than ideal.

If these Teleporters will have some means of denying access from specific gates, then I believe we would be interested. I can get our shaman working on this as soon as possible, however, I would have to ask for something in return for our help.

As you probably know, the purpose of the Children of Oralis is, and has always been, the restoration of the Barrens. While we want to help with this project, it would require pulling resources away from this. When this project is complete, would you be willing to assist us in making the Barrens green again?

The Blackwater Raiders Esp: ++++
    Spoiler
    Show

The Tauren sentries escort the Blackwater Party into the Hold to meet the chieftain. They are brought into a secluded area, walled off from the rest of the city. Inside is a circle of stones with glyphs carved into them. Inside the circle a large Tauren sits, meditating. He is dressed in worn leathers, and has a very large axe strapped to his back. When the emissaries enter, he stands and faces them.

"Greetings. I am Mahde Sunstrider, the chieftain of the Children of Oralis. I was told your came bearing gifts, and I thank you for them. Though I regret to say that we have little here with which to reciprocate. The Barrens are...well... the name does say it all. He lets out a booming laugh before continuing. "That said, I can offer you our hospitality for as long as you wish it. And I would very much like to hear this proposal of yours."

Chief Cairne Bloodhoof (Horde?) Esp: +++++ ++
    Spoiler
    Show

Chief Cairne Bloodhoof,

The war is over, but many difficulties remain for our people. The harpies, the quillboar, and the centaur still harass us, in Mulgore as well as the Barrens. The Tauren people must, and will stand united against these threats.

And it is in this idea of unity that I would ask a favor of you. The Children of Oralis still work tirelessly to make the Barrens liveable. Will the Tauren tribes under your leadership be willing to help us in this endeavor?
    Awesome Morrigi Avatar by Akrim.elf. A thousand thanks.

TW Factions

Spoiler
    Show

None

PBP Characters

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

"The Nerubians

To the Riven Council: [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "That is a reasonable request. Welcome aboard."

To the Children of Oralis: [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I'm not entirely sure how one would normally communicate across continents. Can mages teleport a single person easily?

"Denying access from certain gates sounds possible. I'm sure the mages will be able to work it out. However you need not worry about the Scourge. I am gathering allies for a military campaign against them. Soon they will be destroyed."

"As to the barrens, all the profit from that project would go to you, so we need your assurance all the profit from this seasons work on the Teleporters would go to us.

If that's reasonable, then yes, next season we will help you restore the barrens"

To The Grizzlemaw [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "That is acceptable. All our mages will assist with the repairs this season.

To Bean Sidhe [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is refreshing to see someone who understand the evils of the Scourge as well as we do. We have both suffered at their hands in the past, this year, we will return the favour.

We are gathering forces for a military campaign against the Scourge. Will you join us?
    Last edited by razovor; 2011-08-24 at 09:14 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21

The Consortium

To The Sha'tar
    Spoiler
    Show
    We must think about this request briefly.
    OOC: Probably best to check what the GM thinks about tech trading first.

To the GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    What's your stance of technology trading?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelonius View Post
    Well, strangely enough a faction with Reputation 0 and history of past betrayals proved itself to be rather untrustworthy. My hat is off for the Mothriders.

Damn, about 29 stats in one swipe. Since I'm clearly the next I'm booby-trapping every inch of the Maze.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Blackwater Raiders

Children of Oralis
    Spoiler
    Show
    My baron has a proposal, we can help you train your clansmen to trade by sea, so that you can expand your resources to heal the land. In return, we would like you to take on a select few Blackwaters and train them in the ways of the shaman and druid. Perhaps in the future, if we have the necessary talent, we can help you restore the Barrens. (We help you increase your economy and you can help me increase my magic)

The Boomstick Cartel
    Spoiler
    Show
    Captain Seahorn reads the message over carefully, and turns to his first mate. "Find Shanks and tell him to send a representative of the baron to Tol Barad , I'm going to have a word with boss as soon as hes done with whatever keeping him so long."

The Murloc Hordes [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "... and finally I think we should cement our new found friendship with a trade agreement."

23. - Top - End - #23

The Alterac Syndicate

Of course someone was watching. They always are around here... it's that kind of place.

Some time later, a hooded humanoid figure slinked - in broad daylight, somehow - over to Farcrack Fortress and left a letter at the door with a curt "For Trade Prince Vazclaw."

Boomstick Cartel [ESP +++]
    Spoiler
    Show

To Trade Prince Vazclaw,

Your proposal to work together has come at a fortuitous time. We are always willing to work with anyone - provided they can offer us something in return. It will be a pleasure doing business with you.

Isiden Perenolde

After delegating the Boomstick Cartel's missive to Isiden, Aliden Perenolde recieved a most peculiar message. Who were these Neubians? If they were from Northrend, could they be trusted? And perhaps more importantly, could he gain anything from this?

A lone ship ploughs through the crashing freezing waves around Northrend, its message bearing passenger wishing he were a better person.

Nerubians [ESP +++]
    Spoiler
    Show

Your offer is intriguing, but I do not know if there is any real way I can assist, or indeed, why I should assist. I do not know who you are or how you sent this message or indeed where you sent the message from. While it is true that the Scourge are a threat to us all and it would improve Alterac's standing if we were to participate, I would rather not walk into a trap. Who else is on this 'venture'? If there are others taking part I just might consider your offer.

Lord Aliden Perenolde
    Last edited by Steilos; 2011-08-25 at 04:19 PM.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24

Children of Oralis
    Esp: +++

"Now, relax. Close your eyes. Listen to the sounds of the land. Feel An'she shining down upon you. All of these things, and more, are the means through which the Earth Mother speaks to us. But only if you listen closely. Now, spend a few moments simply listening.

Mahde watched Dagala Blackhoof finish instructing the young Tauren, smiling as he did. Some might think it strange that the tribe's High Shamanka instructing the fledgling shaman, but Dagala had always insisted on being involved, even at the earliest stages. As the group of young ones sat, concentrating as they had been told, Dagala stood and made her way over to Mahde.

"You wished to speak to me..." she studied his face a moment. "The dreams have returned, haven't they?"

Mahde shrugs. They never left. Just became less frequent. But that isn't why I'm here, I just wanted your opinion on some things.

Nerubians
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Yep, teleportation of single individuals, or even groups, is relatively commonplace (among heroes, at least.) I figure that Shaman's Hold would be an important enough town that it would be fairly easy to teleport too.

If that is your wish, then very well. All of this season's profits for these portals will go to you. In return, you will help us heal our broken land.

And I hope you are correct about the Scourge. Though I bid you to be careful. They are currently dormant, do not risk waking them until their defeat is assured.

The Blackwater Raiders
    Spoiler
    Show

"Hmmm....teaching the way of the shaman is...difficult. Part of it is simply having the ability to sense the spirits. Some can, some cannot. However, if you are confident you have some people who can learn, and are willing to follow the wisdom of the Earthmother, I think we can teach them.

As for trading by sea, the idea has merit. There are many items in other lands that could assist us in our efforts here, and being able to acquire them ourselves instead of through others would be useful...

Very well, tell your Baron that the Children of Oralis tentatively agree to his proposal. Though we may not actually be able to deliver on it this season (read as turn), perhaps next?

Awesome Morrigi Avatar by Akrim.elf. A thousand thanks.

TW Factions

Spoiler
    Show

None

PBP Characters

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Nerubians

To The Alterac Syndicate [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I am Typhis'Ahn, General of the Nerubian people. We dwell in the western side of the Dragonblight in Northrend. We Nerubians are Arachnids. So as not to startle your people with our appearance, we are sending this letter by magic."

"For this campaign against the Scourge we have already secured the assistance of the Drakkari Troll tribes, the Grizzlemaw Furbolgs, the Blackwater Raiders and the Riven Council. Our combined military stands at twenty legions. The Scourge has only fifteen legions."

"As it stands we have a good chance of victory, but it's best to be sure about these kind of things. When we have enough allies we'll invite everyone back to our capital to discuss tactics. There you will be able to meet everyone else involved."
    Last edited by razovor; 2011-08-25 at 04:28 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Alliance to Boomstick:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC: Not much it would just be fluff.) Very well. We already have nations in mind that we do not want to see crossing the pass. We ask you not to allow the Scourge, Horde, Burning Legion, Alterac Syndicate, Murloc Hordes, Riven Council, or the Naga through your territory and to inform us if any of them tries to do so by force. In return we will make a trade pact and aid you should another attempt to take your territory. Please note, goblins, that until we feel we can trust you we will watch you to make sure you are upholding your end of the bargain.

Steamwheedle to Boomstick:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What do you want Vazclaw? I'm not loaning you any money.

Horde To Children of Oralis:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes my brothers we can help you make the barrens a safer place for the Tauren people. Though I must ask, why not join the Horde? Warchief Thrall has done much to make sure the Tauren tribes have a safe place to live. We have many tauren tribes with us and even Magatha Grimtotem, much to her displeasure, works for the betterment of the Horde.

27. - Top - End - #27

Bean Sidhe

To Nerubians (ESP+++++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, we will join your campaign against Lich King. He is too dangerous to our people.

To Alliance in Eastern Kingdoms ((ESP+++++)

Spoiler
    Show
    Leader of alliance,

Kingdoms of Silvermoon and Lordaeron were allies for millennia, but then Arthas destroy both of them. I am leader of elven unrestful ghosts. There is blighted land between our territories, would you consider purification it from Plague?

Turin Deathstrider

28. - Top - End - #28

The Alterac Syndicate

Aliden rose from his desk and strode out of the room, leaving a rather bemused Beve and Isiden with the running of the Syndicate. After hastily convening a few magical practicioners, a message was sent.
    Spoiler
    Show

General Typhis'Ahn,

Truthfully, it has been too long since I last fought an enemy of Azeroth. If everything is as you say, I would gladly lend whatever I can spare to the cause. I shall begin marshalling a force post haste, and turn this destitute 'Syndicate' into something beffiting the name Alterac.

Lord Aliden Perenolde

And so it was that Lord Aliden Perenolde of Alterac surveyed his domain, and found it a hive of cutpurses and assassins where'er he looked, while his siblings wondered whether he had gone mad.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Nerubians:

To the Alterac Syndicate, Bean Sidhe, The Riven Council, The Black Raiders, The Draakari, and the Grizzlemaws [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings one and all. The time has come for us to take our fight to the Scourge. All of you have agreed to join us in battle, and for that I thank you."

"For this operation to go off successfully we must meet and discuss our battle plans. Included with this message are Teleportation co-ordinates. Send your general or representative here, we will escort them to the meeting point. The meeting will take place in three days"

General Typhis'Ahn

(OOC: This will be a private meeting, but I don't have any space my PM box, so we'll hold it here. Just stick [PM Security] on the end of any messages.)

To the Children of Oralis [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Then it is agreed."

"Might I ask if you would be willing to join us in our campaign? I would rather not leave the scourge any chance of surviving this. I can promise you an equal share of the loot, which is looking to be quite spectacular given the wealth of the Scourge."

To The GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have some questions regarding the scourge;
    • Is the Scourge actively growing, and what areas have they been growing in recently?
    • Are their spies active in other territories, and have they been reading my messages?

Oh yes, I'd also like to invite the Horde and Alliance to send observers to this meeting. It's best they know the battle plans so we can avoid any messy accidents.
    Last edited by razovor; 2011-08-25 at 06:20 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

The Guardians

To Nerubians
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will gladly assist you in this fight against the Scourge. However we have one other requirement. That our mages be allowed to inspect all of the magic items recovered in order to seal away any items of pure evil.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.