New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Aotrs, honey, I'm afraid tonberrian is MINE to be mean to.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Does casting this spell involve you hitting me, possibly with an excessively large, heavy, and durable object?
    Nope. Nothing so crude...

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    It does this by giving you a cast-iron stomach.
    Literally.
    Give that pony a soggy hay bale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight
    However, you now need to watch the pH of your diet, as your stomach has lost a significant portion of its resistance to corrosion.
    Whoever said your new cast-iron stomach was hollow...?

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Aotrs, honey, I'm afraid tonberrian is MINE to be mean to.
    But Lix,

... Lix, I thought you were all about sharing...

I didn't have you pegged for the jealous type...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-10-07 at 12:14 PM.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Leo gently puts a blanket over Midnight, and places a pillow under her head. He then lures Pinklestia into a trap by laying out a trail of candy leading to a box propped up by a stick. Once Pinklestia falls asleep (it's dark, so it must be nighttime), he tapes the box shut and gets the real Celestia to trap her on the moon. He also gets her to send a piece of paper that reads "To escape Moon, see other side" on both sides.

"Well, that should keep her busy for a while."
    Oh, I'm sorry, but I can't do that anymore. I had to use the Elements of Harmony to send Nightmare Moon to the moon and they are no longer linked to me. Besides, don't you think that would be unnecessarily cruel?

I'm Princess Celestia! I love when you comb my hair! :D

...I'll send a letter to Twilight...

I think that's a bit too sweeping for personal use; I think it'd fit better as sort of army theme, something that plays as our carefully planned trap is revealed and all of the Aotrs vehicles and starship sweep into attack positions and our enemies brick themselves...

You listening, Hopereaver it needs to be like Pokemon or Naruto's action theme only cooler (I guess between 20 and 63.5%) and more Evil. Like an Evil version of the Touch or something! But with ominous chantning!

Yeah, yeah, I'lll get right on that.
    Funny you should mention pokemon, because I was listening to this a while back, and I thought "this would make an awesome battle theme for a certain space lich". No seriously! I don't know why. But it sounds actiony and kinda evil. No ominous chanting however. I'll keep looking.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, but I can't do that anymore. I had to use the Elements of Harmony to send Nightmare Moon to the moon and they are no longer linked to me. Besides, don't you think that would be unnecessarily cruel?

That's an impressive amount of effort for Celestia's dialogue. I salute you.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    And since my OC was spawned from a threesome where there was a lot of sex magic used (offscreen), I wouldn't have any room to talk about sexual stuff.
    Hmm, speaking of said threesome...

I've been wondering ever since Reaching Midnight what exactly Luna's relationship with Twilight and Trixie is now. They obviously accept her as Midnight's third mother but I wonder how they feel about her themselves. Was that night they spent together a just this once and never again thing or are they still more than just friends? I got the implication that it was just that once but I'm not sure so I wanted to clear it up.

Dang I'm trying to ask this without sounding weird or too interested in the love lives of fictional ponies (although being interested in the love lives of real ponies would likely be worse) but I really am curious. I like the Out in the Cold continuity and I like to learn more about it.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ettin in the Playground

Nope. Nothing so crude...
    Ah, hmm, ah, maybe next time, after I've invested more in Immunity WRITING ALL OF MY FANFIC IDEAS.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Titan in the Playground

But Lix,

... Lix, I thought you were all about sharing...

I didn't have you pegged for the jealous type...
    I am for black romance.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

8. - Top - End - #758

I can't believe that I haven't even posted in this thread yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Double Edit: So, anyone have any experience with YouTube in general? I have literally never signed in with an account, and Google's now making me sign in with my Google profile. Since I need to be signed into gmail and gchat at work, I apparently must also be signed into the youtubes when listening to my musics I think I'm most concerned about what data there is public or private/my pony video viewing history >_>
    Darn you Google, and your habit of tracking everything that everyone does. If it wasn't for your search engines, I wouldn't even use you!

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Oh, and heads up, my Goblin Pony now has an official, naughty evil pony-riffic name that makes it perfect for the Poniverse!

And that name is...

Pause for dramatic effect...

Pause a bit longer to annoy everypony...

Trixi Treats. ^^
    I like it. Perfect for Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    [RP] Blue Ponies Yay!

Well, I'm basically a city pony and I'm guessing you are as well. The 'family business' is an old tradition after all, and a lot of rural ponies in the old days probably didn't get out much. In these modern times there's a lot more travel and better communication. I understand that mixed type families were nearly unheard of just a couple of generations ago.

(Unspoilered because it's not that long and we've topic-drifted into Equestrian society in general, which might be interesting to others.)
    Well, I'm not quite a city pony since I actually grew up in some of the suburbs near Fillydelphia. The time that I lived in Cloudsdale was actually the only time I've actually lived in a city. To be honest, I've never actually enjoyed the cities; it's always so busy there, and I'm not a very social pony, normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Look upon this woman's work, O Ponies, and despair.

Thank Celestia she didn't make an Octavia, or I would be undone.
    You may not have heard it, but I made an audible squee when I saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Can't get enough ships? How about 4851 of them, in one graph?

Spoiler
    Show

Go here for the full 4600x4600px graph.

I don't know what motivated me to make this graph. Sooo many possibilities, though.
    CockatricexApplebloom!

Edit: Looks like I scared all of the other posters into hiding.

Oh Vent, you're such a loudmouth.
    Last edited by Vent Reynolt; 2011-10-07 at 01:18 PM.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

Funny you should mention pokemon, because I was listening to this a while back, and I thought "this would make an awesome battle theme for a certain space lich". No seriously! I don't know why. But it sounds actiony and kinda evil. No ominous chanting however. I'll keep looking.
    Beleive or not, I've not got that far in Black/White yet. (I think I've even got that track downloaded, but I'm waiting until I actually get to that stage in the game...)

I am for black romance.
    Spoilsport.

Looks like you get a pass, tonberrian, of only for alliance's sake - this time...

Oh, by-the-by, my net access may be sporadic over the next few days, as the dining room is being redone, and that is where the primary router (and the net-analogue grammerphone=>blueray device that uplinks to Bleak Despair) is located; so if it suddenly goes all quiet, you'll know why...

So I might be catching up on my Pokemon...!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Edit: Looks like I scared all of the other posters into hiding.

Oh Vent, you're such a loudmouth.
    Nah, they just heard me coming...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-10-07 at 01:24 PM.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Orc in the Playground

Leo gently puts a blanket over Midnight, and places a pillow under her head. He then lures Pinklestia into a trap by laying out a trail of candy leading to a box propped up by a stick. Once Pinklestia falls asleep (it's dark, so it must be nighttime), he tapes the box shut and gets the real Celestia to trap her on the moon. He also gets her to send a piece of paper that reads "To escape Moon, see other side" on both sides.

"Well, that should keep her busy for a while."
    Pinkestia: "Ooh! A piece of candy!" She levitates the candy up to her mouth and nibbles delicately on it. "Ooh! A piece of candy!" ... Until she reaches the box. "Ooh! A box!!" She magics the box onto herself and plays Metal Gear Solid for a while, walking around while peeking out through one of the handle holes, but completely spoiling it by accidentally poking a hole in the top of the box with her horn and forgetting about her tail sticking out the back.

Oddly enough I couldn't find a picture of MGCelestia. Also I had some trouble finding the toy dialogue. It's smeared across a hundred youtube comments but I was trying to find someplace that had all Pinkestia's lines in one place.

Edit: Even more oddly, I thought up a huge background for Pinkestia. Is that weird?
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-10-07 at 01:32 PM.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Bugbear in the Playground

I like to imagine that on the other side of the ponyworld, there is the zebra kingdom, that is run by a gospel singing zebra alicorn named Soulestia.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ettin in the Playground

This is an explanation for Pinklestia that makes a disturbing amount of sense:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

13. - Top - End - #763
    Troll in the Playground

I have a harem forum. Who needs parties?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_-1WT4cd8

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    Pinkestia: "Ooh! A piece of candy!" She levitates the candy up to her mouth and nibbles delicately on it. "Ooh! A piece of candy!" ... Until she reaches the box. "Ooh! A box!!" She magics the box onto herself and plays Metal Gear Solid for a while, walking around while peeking out through one of the handle holes, but completely spoiling it by accidentally poking a hole in the top of the box with her horn and forgetting about her tail sticking out the back.

Oddly enough I couldn't find a picture of MGCelestia. Also I had some trouble finding the toy dialogue. It's smeared across a hundred youtube comments but I was trying to find someplace that had all Pinkestia's lines in one place.

Leo hadn't forgotten about her horn, but figured her horn would block any light from coming in that hole, considering it's conic. He uses a roll of duct tape to patch up the holes while they wait for Twilight and company to get here.

Edit: Even more oddly, I thought up a huge background for Pinkestia. Is that weird?
    Considering the board's star OC pony has this for an origin:

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    And since my OC was spawned from a threesome where there was a lot of sex magic used (offscreen), I wouldn't have any room to talk about sexual stuff.
    I don't think weird is a concern.

"...Hey Midnight, can you ask your mom and her friends to hurry up? I think Pinklestia is like the mental equivalent of toxic waste..."
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pinkamena learned Hyper Beam!
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #765
    Orc in the Playground

Leo hadn't forgotten about her horn, but figured her horn would block any light from coming in that hole, considering it's conic. He uses a roll of duct tape to patch up the holes while they wait for Twilight and company to get here.

Considering the board's star OC pony has this for an origin:

I don't think weird is a concern.

"...Hey Midnight, can you ask your mom and her friends to hurry up? I think Pinklestia is like the mental equivalent of toxic waste..."
    Her horn is sticking out of the box. Imagine a cardboard box with a Celestia horn and tail poking out of it, like the "Twilight Bucket" pic.

While Googling for images, I found that Pinklestia seems to be the name for Pinkie Pie x Celestia shipping. ... I'mma keep calling her Pinkestia. I don't want anypony to get the wrong idea here.

Pinkestia: Still underneath the box, Pinkestia quietly sneaks up behind Kris while he's talking to Midnight... Unfortunately the eye holes are now covered in duct tape, so she ends up bumping into him. "Uh... Tag! You are it!"

16. - Top - End - #766
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Her horn is sticking out of the box. Imagine a cardboard box with a Celestia horn and tail poking out of it, like the "Twilight Bucket" pic.

While Googling for images, I found that Pinklestia seems to be the name for Pinkie Pie x Celestia shipping. ... I'mma keep calling her Pinkestia. I don't want anypony to get the wrong idea here.

Pinkestia: Still underneath the box, Pinkestia quietly sneaks up behind Kris while he's talking to Midnight... Unfortunately the eye holes are now covered in duct tape, so she ends up bumping into him. "Uh... Tag! You are it!"
    i prefer calling it "That which should be cleansed with FIRE!"
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

17. - Top - End - #767
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    i prefer calling it "That which should be cleansed with FIRE!"
    Which one? Twilight Bucket, or Pinkie Pie and Celestia shipping?

18. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Which one? Twilight Bucket, or Pinkie Pie and Celestia shipping?
    neither of those...the third choice is what i refer to
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

19. - Top - End - #769
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    neither of those...the third choice is what i refer to
    Pinkestia: "Well, if you don't like tag, you don't have to play."

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ettin in the Playground

Figures that my inspiration for ponymance comes way after Midnight's Guide to Dating.

Anyways, I'm trying to think up clever puns to name a pony couple so that their initials spell out PB & J without resorting to the obvious but still related to it. I like to think that ponies think that clever wordplay of names is a sign that their destinies are entwined.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

You know, I could see Pinkie and Celestia shipping work. Pinkie seems like she'd hook up with anyone once, just to try it/spread happiness/desperate for love and approval. And, just like Celestia, she'll be around forever!

Honestly, I could see Pinkie show up to her own funeral (basically a party, considering who it's for ) on the grounds that she'd never miss a party and that being dead was boring.

She'd then continue to go about her life like nothing had happened, much to everyone's confusion. She wouldn't be a zombie or undead or anything.

Sorry for the somewhat morbid post, it was just a funny idea I had, of Pinkie watching her own funeral, Tom Sawyer style, but from outside the actual scene, sitting up there in the black bar area, then hopping down after a while. The Pinkie could be shipped universally part, and not destroy/ignore her character, came to mind from a combination of Party of One and a Q&A comic for Lackadaisy Cats.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Bugbear in the Playground

I do find it annoying that google links your info to YouTube, but you can always set up a second gmail account with a new username/password and have it forward to your real one. I think you can be logged into both at once without any read-down between the accounts
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

23. - Top - End - #773
    Dwarf in the Playground

You know, I could see Pinkie and Celestia shipping work. Pinkie seems like she'd hook up with anyone once, just to try it/spread happiness/desperate for love and approval. And, just like Celestia, she'll be around forever!

Honestly, I could see Pinkie show up to her own funeral (basically a party, considering who it's for ) on the grounds that she'd never miss a party and that being dead was boring.

She'd then continue to go about her life like nothing had happened, much to everyone's confusion. She wouldn't be a zombie or undead or anything.
    I like this idea. I like it possibly to much.

24. - Top - End - #774

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I don't know what motivated me to make this graph. Sooo many possibilities, though.
    I don't see Trixie x herself x herself again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    TomxRocky OTP
    I am glad I am not the only one who thought this anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

By which I mean I have parties there. Adult parties.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcF1M...eature=related

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Eeeyup, definitely sick.

At work anyway X___X
    Ohnoes, get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post

You may not have heard it, but I made an audible squee when I saw that.
    I heard it! ... and I'm in Australia

Nah, they just heard me coming...
    *Hides*

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Add to that the fact that, with all the sweets Pinkie eats, she must have found some Rare Candy by now ...

I think I'll head back to that bunker again...

27. - Top - End - #777

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Add to that the fact that, with all the sweets Pinkie eats, she must have found some Rare Candy by now ...

I think I'll head back to that bunker again...
    Candy Stone, the newest evolution stone to the Pokemon series.

Just wait until you use it on Eevee to get a Pepperminteon.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Candy Stone, the newest evolution stone to the Pokemon series.

Just wait until you use it on Eevee to get a Pepperminteon.
    As someone who only played Red and Blue ... I feel very out of date all of a sudden.

29. - Top - End - #779

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    TomxRocky OTP.
    As soon as I read that, I had a vision of Tom with that character I once played in a stage show...

It made me laugh.
    Seriously, though. Doing that show was SO MUCH FUN.
    I have a band!
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #780
    Orc in the Playground

That sounds exactly like something Pinkie Pie would do. And if it was a funeral for Pinkie Pie that's just what it would be, a great big party with people telling jokes and having a good time. Well, as good a time as they could have anyway. There was a funeral like that in Star Trek TNG too, since that's what the supposedly dead people wanted for a funeral. The crew members weren't actually dead, and they did end up showing up for it at the end.

While hunting for Pinkestia quotes I found this: Double Rainbow Pinkestia