New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

Maybe he has some powers working on night votes?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Night 8

Come and listen to a story 'bout a mime named Bill.
    Poor human couldn't keep his family fed.
    Then one day he was juggling some knives,
    when overhead flew three loud jetfighters.
    (F-15 Eagles that is, Decepticons)

Well the next thing you know old Bill's under fire.
    Leader Megatron says "Billtodamax gots ta go."
    So they fired lasers down on him, and blew him to smithereens.
    (Dead that is, nothing left. Wearing a yellow jumpsuit, ta boot.)

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Bill and all his help.
    We're sure he wishes you all well, and the very best of luck.
    Though he's tired of being night killed, so if you'd please....
    allow him to survive to the end of just one game.
    (He's a ghost, that's what we call him now,
    Nice player. Y'all come back now, ya hear?)

I LOVED THIS NARRATION! Great job, Lex!
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    it still night and may i ask why?
    ...so it is.

Yes you may, but I consider people questioning one point wolfy regardless of other factors.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

4. - Top - End - #364
    Troll in the Playground

it still night and may i ask why?
    Well, I generally try to give about 23 to 24 hours for the Night Phase to end. It's only been about 14? So there's still 10 hours of night to go.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

5. - Top - End - #365
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanks for the great narration! I actually enjoyed reading my own death...
    this signature is dedicated to Lamp, the best wizard gnome there ever was...
    (Epee avi by none other than myself)
    Random String of Numbers: 12 18 99 90
    Check out some of my photography here
    Read about a project I'm involved in dedicated to providing safe drinking water here
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    ...so it is.

Yes you may, but I consider people questioning one point wolfy regardless of other factors.
    No. I mean why not point at lemons and point at me instead. What is the reasoning behind it. That's what I meant by why.

Well, I generally try to give about 23 to 24 hours for the Night Phase to end. It's only been about 14? So there's still 10 hours of night to go.
    sorry Lex, but that wasn't meant for you but IF. But go check Tuggarth.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

I know. I was kidding.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Troll in the Playground

Night 10

The few remianing humans who'd unwittingly joined, and been mesmorized into staying, with the convoy suddenly awoke to a world of chaos exploding all around them.

As the Autobots and Decepticons moved to one side of the freeway or the other, the humans in the middle were left to defend for themselves.

Panicking, most of them did what humans do when scared out of their minds. They flee! And where did they flee, in their mini-coopers, caravans, scions, and smart cars? They stepped on the gas and, as if all possessed of a single hive mind, drove forward.

This wouldn't have been so bad, if a large crater hadn't been blown in the middle of the road. And if those fleeing cars had not all decided to drive around it, all at the same time, heedless of the cars around them.

No, it was not too smart for the flee half of the population. But then, maybe this was just nature's way of culling the wheat from the chaff. Thinning the herd.

All but one car had driven in the same direction. Miss Trixie, in her newly repainted Dodge Challenger, had almost followed the rest. But something told her not to go that way.

Instead, she shifted the light azure colored muscle car into reverse. Without much thought, running on just instinct and video games, she pulled on the e-brake, spinning the car around to now face the other way.

Eyes wide, Trixie took a moment to catch her breath. Her heart was racing. This was more excitement than she'd expected to have. But with determination, she stepped on the gas, squeeling her tires and burning rubber. And then the car exploded down the freeway.

With laser blasts and explosions going off over head, Trixie couldn't stop herself from keeping her head down, her eyes just barely looking over the steering wheel. She drove in a zig-zag pattern, hoping that it would give her some kind of advantage. You know, in case one of those robots was targeting her for some reason.

And wasn't it just her luck, someone was. If the unique paint job hadn't caught his eye (along with the light azure body, down the middle it was a thick stripe of light grayish/bluish cyan, outlined with two thinner stripes of light bluish/cyan gray), then the magic wand sprinkling pixie dust decals on the back fenders certainly brought the attention, and ire, of Wildrider.

Transforming into his dark grey ferrari, Wildrider chased after the fleeing human, suddenly not caring about the battle being fought around him. He had to destroy the brightly colored Challenger, as it was an affront to muscle cars everywhere.

Trixie saw the Ferrari gaining on her in the rearview mirror, but didn't think too much of it, until she noticed the lack of a driver. She down shifted to give her car more power.

For a moment, Wildrider was losing the race. And a small part of him noted that this human was a fighter. A very small part. The rest of him wanted to destroy the car even more now.

Trixie screamed, then gritted her teeth in determination as she was rammed from behind. She was hit again, this time hard, and on the right rear fender. She tried to compensate, as to not spin out of control. But Wildrider nudge the car again in the other direction, so that she was now over-compensating.

The Challenger spun out of control until it came to a dead stop, facing the wrong direction. Now in front of her, Wildrider grinned (which she couldn't see of course) and revved his engine. Playtime was over.

He gunned his engine, and surged forward. Trixie reacted quickly, and threw her car into reverse. But her foot slipped off the clutch too soon, and the car stalled. She looked in terror at the oncoming decepticon, and her life flashed before her eyes. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

*KABOOOOM!!!*

Trixie uncovered her eyes, and lifted her head. There was a fire in front of her car, but it wasn't wrecked.

She looked left, then right. And saw an amazing sight. The robot, formerly a evil menacing Ferrari bent on her destruction, was fighting another robot hand to hand.

She decided not to stick around to see who won. She started the Challenger back up, and resumed her flight away from the fight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Trixie fled from the battle field. She was a Human.

Missed 1 Day
    Fleeing Coward

Missed 2 Day
    TigerFang

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Death?|Role
    01|Banjo1985|||
    02|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
    03|Deathslayer7|||
    04|Fleeing Coward|||
    05|Gray Mage|Human Engineer||
    06|Grue Bait|||
    07|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
    08|RuneboundShade|||
    09|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
    10|TigerFang|||
    19|Trixie||Night 10|Human
    18|52.5 Lemons||Day 10|Thundercracker (Seeker)
    17|GnomeGninjas||Night 9|Slingshot (Superion)
    16|Grimmace, the||Day 9|Laserbeak (Spy)
    15|Billtodamax||Night 8|Human
    14|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm|Day 8- AL|Scooter (Disguiser)
    13|Penguinator||Night 7|Ratchet (Careless Night Baner)
    12|NinjaXeq||Day 7|Human
    11|Qwaz Irbis||Night 6|Human
    10|Rogue Nine|Swindle|Day 6|Ramjet (Seeker)
    09|Murska||Night 5|Human
    08|Atreyu the Masked Llama||Day 5|Frenzy (Voider)
    07|cd4||Night 4|Optimus Prime/Wheeljack (Seer/Fool)
    06|Lemonus||Day 4- AL|Human
    05|Helgraf|Ratbat|Day 4|Human
    04|Bladescape||Night 3|Cy-Kill (Killer)
    03|ZarethG|Punch/Counterpunch|Day 3|Silverbolt (Superion)
    02|Ramsus|Dinobot|Night 2|Leader-1 (Seer)
    01|TsukikoJ||Night 1|Skydive (Superion)
    [/table]

Day 11 Begins
    It will last about 48 hours.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Should I start the Grue Bait wagon up? It's a bit shabby and it needs an oil change, but I think with a jump start she'll be alright.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

10. - Top - End - #370

Wait. Trixie was a human?

It seems I was fooling myself into thinking I knew a lot. :L
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

11. - Top - End - #371
    Troll in the Playground

Awww

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    It seems I was fooling myself into thinking I knew a lot. :L
    ...what did you thought? :P
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

12. - Top - End - #372
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Grue Bait should have died and he didn't.
    The BareFoot Programmer

13. - Top - End - #373
    Pixie in the Playground

No. I mean why not point at lemons and point at me instead. What is the reasoning behind it. That's what I meant by why.

sorry Lex, but that wasn't meant for you but IF. But go check Tuggarth.
    Well I thought I was pointing at you (Deathslayer7) instead of Grue Bait.
    Any questioning strikes me as wolfy, which makes me want to see it further out.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

And you trying to throw suspicion onto me seems suspicious to me. Only a wolf or misguided villager would do that.

Grue Bait though.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Pixie in the Playground

Grue Bait, for likely being megatron.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

16. - Top - End - #376

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ...what did you thought? :P
    ... >.>

<.<

Optimus Prime...
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

Grue Bait, for not dying before.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Troll in the Playground

Day 11

Air Raid and Fireflight finally arrived and began to harrass the remaining seekers, while their fellow earth-bound auotbots kept the non-jet Decepticons grounded.

Together they took out Thrust, and another Dirge clone (there's lots of them ). As Air Raid was chasing after the ever elusive Skywarp, Fireflight noticed the Human in the blue Challenger fleeing for her life.

He was about to continue his intercept course to cut Skywarp off, when he noticed who she was running from. Wildrider! Air Raid, I have to assist a human. I'll be back up in just a moment.

"Roger" Air Raid replied back. "I can handle Skywarp."

Fireflight turned nose down, carefully angling to intercept the Stunticon before he could ram the car.

As he got closer, he realized he wouldn't make it, unless..... He fired off two missiles just in front of the stalled car, then transformed a second after the explosion, tackling Wildrider as he tried to swerve tightly around the explosion.

The two robots began to slug it out, as the human restarted her car, and took off. Fireflight smiled as he slammed his fist into Wildrider's head. Saved one. he said to himself.

Wildrider took the blow, then struck back at Fireflight's chest. You're on the wrong element, Aerialbot! As Fireflight tried to recover from the hit, Wildrider lifted a gun with his other hand and began blasting away. You should have killed me when you had the advantage. But you're weak. And the weak are doomed to die. *Pew pew pew*

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Megatron aimed another blast at the wretched Autobots, specifically Sunstreaker. What an idiot! It's almost like shooting fish in a barrel. he then growled to himself. I've been on this planet too long. I'm starting to quote they inane metaphors.

As the valiant Autobot fell to his powerful laser cannon, he immediately began looking for another target. Where's that brother of his? he asked, looking for Sideswipe.

There was a sudden blur of red, just to his left peripheral. He swiveled quickly to take aim at whoever it was, only to fnd the red Lamborghini flying through the air directly toward him.

He tried to get a good aim, but the Autobot had intelligently attacked the weaker side. The blast barely missed as Sideswipe transformed in mid-air and began firing at Megatron.

You think you can take me, Autobot! He shifted his hand into an energy mace, and charged.

Likewise, Sideswipe shifted his hand to a melee weapon of his own, an energy lance. You'll pay, Megatron! he said, as their two weapons clashed, with a bright burst of energy.

Megatron kicked at Sideswipe's legs, which Sideswipe leaped over, then brang his fist down on Megatron's thick skull.

Megatron scored a hit to Sideswipe's chest, forcing him to back away. When he tried for a second blow, Sideswipe took the blow and rolled with it, letting the attack push him in the direction he wanted to go. Behind Megatron.

Pulling his arm back, Sideswipe was just about to deliver a killing blow when he was struck from behind by a barage of laser fire.

Megatron turned to see the graying corpse fall at his feet, then looked up to find Starscream still aiming his lasers at him, both smoking from saving him. Starscream just smiled at him knowingly. Night, Megatron! Then once again he began firing.

Starscream!!! he yelled, as the blasts of red energy pounded into him. He raised his arm to aim a blast at his assassin, but Starscream was having none of that.

Starscreams left laser traced up Megatron's torso and along his arm, cutting into and destroying it, leaving Megatron helpless against the onslaught.

Megatron's eyes widened with a realization. No one was helping him. Starscream!!! and then it was over. Megatron fell to the ground, a huge hole cut through his chest.

Starscream stepped on the mangled right arm, ripping off the laser cannon. He then turned to what was left of his Decepticons. Retreat!!!

He then transformed into a jet, and took off away from the Autobots. Seeing their new leader turn tail, the Decepticons followed as best they could, the Autobots right behind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Megatron (Alpha) was assassinated by Starscream. He was played by Grue Bait.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fireflight (Superion) was killed by Wildrider, while saving a human the night before. He was played by TigerFang.

Missed 1 Day
    the Bushranger

Missed 2 Day
    Fleeing Coward

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    01|Banjo1985|||
    03|Deathslayer7|||
    04|Fleeing Coward|||
    05|Gray Mage|Human Engineer||
    06|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
    07|RuneboundShade|||
    08|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
    21|TigerFang||Day 11- AL|Fireflight (Superion)
    20|Grue Bait||Day 11|Megatron (Alpha)
    12|NinjaXeq||Day 7|Human
    09|Murska||Night 5|Human
    [/table]

Night 11 Begins
    It will last about 24 hours.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Barbarian in the Playground

How did he carry away Megaton's arm when he turned into a jet?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

20. - Top - End - #380
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

I'm not sure if Deathslayer was intentionally part of the sequence that follows or not, but the purpose of it was quite obvious to me and it could not have had any chance of working without him. Of course, it still didn't work, or I'd be dead by now.

To begin with, I put a vote against NinjaXeq on Day 6 and explained my reasons at that time, but it didn't gain any steam. Then, after putting my vote on him again on Day 7 without restating my reasons, Ninja asked what they were. I had posted my reasoning in response to NinjaXeq asking when:

what reasoning is this?
    At the start of Day 8 we got this exchange from two (now known) wolves:

Quote Originally Posted by 52.5 Lemons View Post
    I'm still not sure what the reasoning was for NinjaXeq. TBFprogrammer, could you explain it pleas?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    TBF Programmer's reasoning can be found clearly stated here:
    Finally, after the scry claim was made about the Gnome:

Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    Well, if the Gnome is human, I guess we could lynch Grue Bait on more or less the same reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    And what reasoning is this?

To me, at that time, some group was working to make me look suspicious by calling attention to reasoning that lynched a town. Interestingly, unless Deathslayer wasn't paying attention at all on Day 7, that meant that he knew Ninja was town prior to Ninja's death and was part of that group.

This is not as solid as we had to work with for any of the other three (thanks seer), so I'd like to here other people's thoughts on the matter.
    Last edited by TBFProgrammer; 2011-12-05 at 10:41 AM.
    The BareFoot Programmer

21. - Top - End - #381
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    This is not as solid as we had to work with for any of the other three (thanks seer), so I'd like to here other people's thoughts on the matter.
    Lynch him. That's my thought.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

how about we lynch you instead of me. Someone is lynched and we are all happy.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Pixie in the Playground

how about we lynch you instead of me. Someone is lynched and we are all happy.
    How about we lynch both of us? That way everybody wins!
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    How did he carry away Megaton's arm when he turned into a jet?
    It would appear connected to the undercarriage of the jet, where they usually place an extra bomb rack, or a secondary fuel tank.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Barbarian in the Playground

It would appear connected to the undercarriage of the jet, where they usually place an extra bomb rack, or a secondary fuel tank.
    Ooooooooooh. Cool, thanks.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #386
    Troll in the Playground

Night 11

*Clank clank clank* Ever since Optimus had come out of the daze, he'd been hearing this racket coming from within, where the Matrix was housed.

*Clank clank clank* But he simply hadn't had time to check it, not with a fight for their lives going on all around them.

*Clank clank clank* When Sunstreaker had died, he'd leapt at Sideswipe. But the red Lambourghini was too fast for him. And for a moment, the battlefield was quiet as everyone, Decepticon and Autobot alike, watched the two combatants.

*Clank..... clank...... clank* They all watched in amazement as Sideswipe was about to deliver the killing blow. And then.....

NOOOO!!! Optimus shouted, as he watched Starscream appear behind Sideswipe.

*Clank..... clank...... clank* He lunged forward, intending to leap across the Freeway himself. But something tripped him, and he crashed down onto the already half destroyed roadway.

*clank...... clank* As he started to push himself back to his feet, he heard Starscream's lasers cut into Sideswipe. Night, Megatron! And then his blasters fired again.

But Optimus had his own problems to deal with. Wildrider, fresh from killing Fireflight was racing back toward the fight, and he had a new target in his sights.

Shifting into high gear, Wildrider began to laugh maniacally. And as he got closer, his voice began to change. Still maniacal, but with a feminine touch. I got him Cy-Kill!! I've got him dead to rights!! Crasher laughed, as the disguise faded away, revealing her sleak black racer body.

*clank...... clank* Optimus Prime pushed himself up, but couldn't completely get away. Crasher turned from her missing intended target, and instead crashed into his legs, bringing the big bot back down to Earth. Awww. Don't go away, Prime. I have a gift for you.

She changed into her cyborg form, and began firing her blasters at him. Slowly, she was weakening the Autobot leader. It wouldn't be long, and his head would be hers.

*...... clank* Then laser fire began raining down at her. Thinking quickly, Crasher dove under Optimus, transformed back into her race car form, and took off following after the lost blue Challenger.

Slowly, Ironhide and Air Raid helped Optimus up. Thank you, friends. Let's get back..... Aaaaaaaahhhh!!! and then his eyes went cold, and his body turned death grey.

When the Matrix cavity opened, they found a small human engineer inside. It looked as if he'd ripped out some of Optimus' circuitry. The wires short-cirtuited, frying both him, and killing Optimus.

Spoiler
    Show
    Optimus Prime (Seer) was killed by a Human Engineer. They were both played by Gray Mage.

Missed 1 Day
    the Bushranger

Missed 2 Day
    Fleeing Coward

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    01|Banjo1985|||
    03|Deathslayer7|||
    04|Fleeing Coward|||
    05|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
    06|RuneboundShade|||
    07|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
    22|Gray Mage|Human Engineer|Night 11|Optimus Prime (Seer)
    21|TigerFang||Day 11- AL|Fireflight (Superion)
    20|Grue Bait||Day 11|Megatron (Alpha)
    12|NinjaXeq||Day 7|Human
    09|Murska||Night 5|Human
    [/table]

Day 12 Begins
    It will last about 48 hours.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Hummmm.

TBFProgrammer seems to be analysing things well right now, and I agree that the sequence of messages he's posted makes Deathslayer7 look a bit fishy, so that's where my vote sits for now, in absence of any better evidence.
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2011-12-07 at 06:29 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Ok. let me make this loud and clear to all of you. On behalf of our late dead seer, we have three suspects whom we consider unknown or unaccounted for.

TBFProgammar
    Internet Flea
    Banjo1985

Now all three seem to be gunning for me. And I really have no idea why. So pick your poison. I have no real preference since they all seem to hate me. With that being said.

Internet Flea
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2011-12-06 at 06:53 PM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Pixie in the Playground

Deathslayer7, because now I know you're a wolf.
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2011-12-06 at 08:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

what? I think you are fishing here for network members.