New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

RuneboundShade to avoid the autolynch
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

DeathSlayer7, sounds desperate to me. Your posts give away way too much* for you to be accusing anyone of fishing for information. Without support from any network, you are the most suspicious person. However, I have a question for you that I would like you to answer before I lock in my vote: when were you brought into the network?

*If we are to trust you, then there are either three network members and a neutral or four network members, out of the four people you didn't mention: RuneBoundShade, Fleeing Coward, The Bushranger and yourself.

I very much doubt there is a neutral, as he would have already won and should not still be stuck here. Further, it is likely that roles have been removed from the game, which would mean that the three dead neutrals should be all the neutrals we have.

As such, if you are telling the truth, the network has lynch control and you have outed the whole network, yet Internet Flea is still fishing for network members. What am I missing that makes this make sense?

Edited because FC isn't helping Deathslayer, which makes his claim look even weaker.
    Last edited by TBFProgrammer; 2011-12-06 at 01:39 PM.
    The BareFoot Programmer

3. - Top - End - #393

I'm not backing anyone up because no sane person would include me in their network when I'm the last neutral

Both sides already knew this anyways so I don't feel like I'm giving anything away

((Rogue Nine told me the Decepticons knew me the day he got lynched, billtodamax told me the network scried me before he got killed. That's the only contact I've had with both sides. It benefits neither side to kill or lynch me which is why I'm just voting randomly to avoid the AL))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

In light of that, I leave it to DeathSlayer's supposed associates, as this way, if he is telling the truth, the network will have lynch control. Oh, and that means I need to point at someone like Fleeing Coward to evade any autolynch happy narrators.
    Last edited by TBFProgrammer; 2011-12-07 at 08:51 AM.
    The BareFoot Programmer

5. - Top - End - #395
    Troll in the Playground

Internet Flea

(Sorry for being so spotty. S'been a tough month. )

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #396
    Pixie in the Playground

Allright, everything that Deathslayer is saying is true... but I really want to know why your going after internet flea...

internet flea WAS scried as a villager, though that was while the disguiser was still alive.... though I really doubt the disguiser was running round disguising people as villagers.... (Not impossible though)

At this point the two we should be looking at most are TBF Programmer and Banjo...

And we believe banjo is starscream, though GM was going to scry TBF the night he died.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

banjo then. I didn't realize Internet Flea was scried.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Pixie in the Playground

banjo1985, as I suppose I can believe RuneboundShade.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

you'l believe him but not me.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

10. - Top - End - #400

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    ... Hmmm. Yeah. Rune? Sounds 'bout right.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

11. - Top - End - #401
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    You said I was unaccounted for.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RuneboundShade View Post
    At this point the two we should be looking at most are TBF Programmer and Banjo...

And we believe banjo is starscream, though GM was going to scry TBF the night he died.
    Really? How do you get that? Did Bill not share with you the fact that I fed the Grimmace being the Devil to him just before he died, or do you think that Starscream would really sacrifice the devil relatively early game? Now, we don't know Starscream's victory conditions, but based on the cannon of the cartoons and stuff, Starscream needs to kill Megatron to win, not a random devil character. If I was Starscream, no way would I have outed the devil to the network, would have been suicide, not to mention stupid to boot. I'd like a bit more evidence than, "I think Banjo's Starscream" before I'm put to the sword.

I belive FC's neutral calim, purely because there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he'd still be alive if he was an unknown or threat to either team. We all know it. So it’s pointless to lynch him.

If Internet Flea’s been scried as a villager, and Deathslayer’s in the network that's fine, but TBF put some fairly decent logic together to make Deathslayer look suspicious, which IMO places more suspicion on him than anyone else. I’ve helped lynch Llama, Grimmace, Lemons, and Grue Bait. TBFProgrammer helped with all except Llama, which was the only one that wasn’t looking like a foregone conclusion. He was also the first to put up suspicions about Grue Bait surviving his lynch, which Starscream would want to do. He also voted against the RogueNine lynch, though I missed the day so don’t come out of that one much better off. From a non-network (my) point of view, he’s looked for all the world like a network member, yet he hasn’t been night-killed yet. Does that look suspicious to anyone except me?

TBFProgrammer, because we’re in the end game and I’d like us to win this one. I know I’m innocent, and it appears he’s the only other unknown, barring shenanigans with Deathslayer and the Disguiser. If he’s not Starscream, well, I’m not sure who is, and we can’t afford to make many more mistakes, in fact if there’s two wolves left (unlikely given the player numbers, but possible) we can’t afford to make a mistake at all.

It seems like I've fed the devil to the network, helped lynch four wolves, and not posted any logic that's pointed at network members, which TBF can't claim. I say we lynch him instead, because he looks fishier than me.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

13. - Top - End - #403
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    It seems like I've fed the devil to the network, helped lynch four wolves, and not posted any logic that's pointed at network members, which TBF can't claim. I say we lynch him instead, because he looks fishier than me.
    Really, where did you get all that wonderful information to be able to do that? Yes, my record is imperfect. After all, I have had very little to go on throughout most of the game. My big breakthrough was the logic I posted over the course of last night, which I had sent to billtodamax as soon as it happened.

I checked my suspicions with the confirmed network members to get a go ahead on posting my logic when I could. However, after Gnome Gninjas died I could do nothing more than post my logic.

banjo

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Internet Flea on the win. I don't know what side you're on, but it appears all the lynch targets we have time for are me and banjo, in an as yet undetermined order.
    Last edited by TBFProgrammer; 2011-12-07 at 09:15 AM.
    The BareFoot Programmer

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

As I told Bill on the night he died, a WW Classic PM went somewhat awry, and I received information regarding this game that I shouldn't have done through a misplaced Grimmace PM. At the time Bill was reticent to use metagame info that had been received by accident, but in the end he decided to make the play. If you've been in contact with Gray Mage for a while, I'll guess you know he wasn't the one to find out about Grimmace being the devil; the information came from me. It's just unfortunate Bill was killed soon after, as you only have my word that this happened.

That was my only breakthrough in this game, and the only chance I've had to help the network, but I consider getting the devil to be a pretty big scalp, and one that I'll persist in saying I wouldn't have sacrificed if I was a wolf.

Meh, come what may, after this mistake I think you'll have another day to get it right, as on checking the player numbers I think there's only one wolf left. I'd rather not have to die before we get the win though.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

and how would you know who the devil was?

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

As I said, a PM from Grimmace regarding WW Classic, a miscopied message attached to it.

Ah well, I guess its pointless, I just hope you get another day to get things right after this.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Pixie in the Playground

I'd like to clear something up.... Internet flea is not 100% safe, just more safe than TBF and banjo, so we should definitely target these two first.... (There's only about a 5% chance that the disguiser was disguising people as villagers and target the correct person... so internet flea has a 95% safety at this point.)

Also, banjo... billtodamax strongly issued thoughts on you being starscream before he died...
    And outing the devil? Well... you could have done that to look safe.
    It also doesn't help your case that you were consistently lynching grue bait... who we know starscream wants dead. (not that TBF and internet flea weren't also on the wagon that killed him.)
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RuneboundShade View Post
    (not that TBF and internet flea weren't also on the wagon that killed him.)
    Which I wasn't.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #409
    Troll in the Playground

Day 12

Ah hah hah haaaaa!! Laughed, as he flew away. Not only had he finally defeated that fool, Megatron. But he had just been notified by Skywarp that Optimus Prime had been killed by a Go-Bot.

A Go-Bot!! I thought they were extinct! He giggled.

*CRAASH* Something large and heavy suddenly fell on top of him. You're not gettin' away that easy, Starscream! Ironhide shouted, as he tried to rip Starscream's nose cone off.

Get him off me!! Starscream yelled, trying to shake the heavily armored Autobot off. Where'd you come from!?

Starscream's sensors scanned the sky, finding another jet flying ahead, and getting further away. There was something oddly familiar about it, but Starscream was in too much trouble to think about it.

From above came the roaring engines of Skywarp, as he fired death down at Ironhide and, consequently, Starscream. What are you doing, fool? Don't shoot him!!

But either Skywarp didn't hear, or didn't care. He kept firing until he'd shot up Starscream's left wing, sending both him and Ironhide into a wild spin as they crashed toward the Earth.

Ironhide gives Starscream one last kick, pushing himself off and away from the freefalling new Decepticon leader. With a little concentration, he uses Sideswipes jet pack to bring himself in for a safe landing.

-+-+-+=+-+-+-

Not laughing anymore, are ya? Skywarp taunted, as he flew away. But it wasn't over for him either.

Air Raid was hot on his tail. Skywarp had killed too many of his friends today, to let him get away easily. No, Air Raid was out for revenge. And Skywarp was going to be the recipient.

Skywarp dodged and weaved, keeping clear of Air Raid's laser fire. He tried a few times to turn it around, but he couldn't shake the other F-15 off him. He even tried to Teleport behind him. Not once, but twice. And both times, the last of the Aerialbots some how kept the advantage.

As Skywarp tried desperately to outmanuever his foe, he didn't notice that slowly, Air Raid was driving him down, and to the South East, back toward the original ambush. "Now!" Air Raid called out, then jetted out of the way.

As Skywarp refocused his attention on what was ahead, and no longer on what was behind, he found himself toward two humans (one with a screwdriver, and the other with a broom) firing a strange gizmo. A pulsating ray of pink and orange light blasts the last of the Seekers, and instead of firing upon them, he flies over them, and lands safely nearby.

Three months later, he's back in the sky again. And though he's finally broken free of the Deceptor Pulse Ray, he's unable to control his own body. A human, going by the Codename Scarlet, is piloting him. And there's nothing he can do about it. Deep inside, he screams. But no one hears it.

+-+-+-=-+-+-+

In the junkyard, miles away from where the final battle had taken place. A lone car pulls itself out from under the remains of the other human vehicles that had chosen the wrong way that fateful day.

No one had noticed that it was the only car unclaimed by a human. Nor was it taken away by the Autobots when they took their dead and dying back to Autobot City.

He was all alone in the world. But... maybe there were others like him! Maybe, he wasn't alone afterall. With a new spark in his drive, the All-Spark invigorated car drove off into the night, looking for a friend.

Spoiler
    Show
    Skywarp/Starscream (Seeker/Traitor) was forced into service for G. I. Joe/shot down and destroyed thanks to Skywarp. They were both played by Banjo1985.

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Death?|Role
    01|Bushranger, the|Starscream|Survived|Ironhide (Careless Day-Baner)
    02|Deathslayer7||Survived|Human
    03|Fleeing Coward||Survived|Crasher (Disruptor)
    04|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver|Survived|Human
    05|RuneboundShade||Survived|Air Raid (Superion)
    06|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car|Survived|Human
    23|Banjo1985||Day 12|Skywarp/Starscream (Seeker/Traitor)
    22|Gray Mage|Human Engineer|Night 11|Optimus Prime (Seer)
    21|TigerFang||Day 11- AL|Fireflight (Superion)
    20|Grue Bait||Day 11|Megatron (Alpha)
    19|Trixie||Night 10|Human
    18|52.5 Lemons||Day 10|Thundercracker (Seeker)
    17|GnomeGninjas||Night 9|Slingshot (Superion)
    16|Grimmace, the||Day 9|Laserbeak (Spy)
    15|Billtodamax||Night 8|Human
    14|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm|Day 8- AL|Scooter (Disguiser)
    13|Penguinator||Night 7|Ratchet (Careless Night Baner)
    12|NinjaXeq||Day 7|Human
    11|Qwaz Irbis||Night 6|Human
    10|Rogue Nine|Swindle|Day 6|Ramjet (Seeker)
    09|Murska||Night 5|Human
    08|Atreyu the Masked Llama||Day 5|Frenzy (Voider)
    07|cd4||Night 4|Optimus Prime/Wheeljack (Seer/Fool)
    06|Lemonus||Day 4- AL|Human
    05|Helgraf|Ratbat|Day 4|Human
    04|Bladescape||Night 3|Cy-Kill (Killer)
    03|ZarethG|Punch/Counterpunch|Day 3|Silverbolt (Superion)
    02|Ramsus|Dinobot|Night 2|Leader-1 (Seer)
    01|TsukikoJ||Night 1|Skydive (Superion)
    [/table]

THE END

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

20. - Top - End - #410
    Troll in the Playground

Did you hate the game?
    Did you hate the narrations?
    Do you think the game was unbalanced?
    Anything you would have changed, other than dying?
    What scenario would you suggest for the next game, if there is one?

21. - Top - End - #411

Did you hate the game?

Not at all.

... How? I couldn't hate the narrations, especially as they draw from my alltime favourite series. ._.

Not at all.

Well I would've-- Oh, wait. You said other than dying. XD Nope.

Another transformer one? Never mind me. >.>

I'd like to know one question, though. Since all of my goals, at least, were achieved. Do I get a victory, or did us Go-Bots fail to get something?
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

22. - Top - End - #412
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

That was a good game. My scries were making me laugh:

Night 1: I scried 52.5 Lemons as Scooter the Disguiser
    Night 2: I scried Trixie as Crasher the Voider,
    Night 2: Ramsus the Leader-1 Seer died night 2
    Night 3: Scried Bladescape and he died as Cy-kill the Killer

These 4 scries and kills meant I supposedly had all the neutrals found! Unfortuantly I was the fool and failed to get true results.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

Well batty-nuggets, that was always going to be difficult after having to turn traitor on two of my team mates. I was almost telling the truth, I did tell Bill Grimmace was the Devil, at that point Grue Bait had just had his first no-lynch and I had to get Grimmace killed before him to have any chance of a win. Damn random-wagon forcing my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Did you hate the game?
    Of course not, I had a lot of fun with this one, even if I have made enemies of my own team.

Good as always, and right on time too.

I think it was balanced pretty well actually. If us wolves had been found in a different order we'd have had a very good chance, as it was with Starscream still around it was always going to be difficult. Ties resulting in a no-lynch and the Disguisers abilities working during narrations added interesting bit and pieces to the game, but didn't unbalance things either way really.

My win condition was a bit hard, and meant that if I survived for a while it got harder for the Deceptacons to win. I had to get our Devil killed before having Megatron killed too, and still meet the usual wolf win condition. If the wolves ahd died in a different order it might have been closer, so it's probably just the situation we found ourselves in. The Disguiser affecting death narrations made for pretty ineffective scrying for us wolves, as we never knew for certain who we were taking out. I had half a though even at the end that the Disguiser was still alive, and had disguised an autolynchee as them to go undercover.

Don't mind at all, I liked this one a lot. As long as I'm not Starscream again.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Barbarian in the Playground

Did you hate the game?
    Nope
    Nope
    Nope
    Nope
    I would love a next one. Scenario - all I've got is a vague idea about boats. Terrifically unhelpful, I know.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

25. - Top - End - #415
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Did you hate the game?
    Why would I hate the first game I survived in where I actually got to use analysis?
    Of course not.
    Yep, the poor neutrals had no chance of... oh wait, that is because they got killed off right from the start, never mind.
    Anything you would have changed, other than not dying?
    Nope, wouldn't even change that.

And I'm still kicking myself for not realizing Gray Mage was the seer and contacting him before attacking Death Slayer.
    Last edited by TBFProgrammer; 2011-12-08 at 08:35 AM.
    The BareFoot Programmer

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

So Banjo really was Starscream, it's good to know I wasn't too paranoid.

Did you hate the game?
    Not at all, I had a lot of fun in it.

Narrations were great, as always.

I don't think so, it's just that the neutrals were unlucky to be targeted for the kill since the begining, so they didn't factor much in it. Me not being targetted until the last night also happened, of course.
    Also, thanks for Bill, he was an awesome proxy.

Maybe change Starscream's win condition, if it is as banjo said then it's quite hard, unless he'd risk claiming to be the seer to someone.

Not sure. A MLP II could be fun, but if you're talking about new ones, I think that there's a lack of a Scott Pilgrim game. Also, this transformers game made me remember fondly of Megas XLR. But I think mostly anything could be made into a good game.

QTs: Network QT
    Mason QT

Could we please have the wolf one?
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-12-08 at 12:10 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Troll in the Playground

I probably did make the Traitor win conditions too hard. I'll try to fix that if I use it again.

The poor neutrals. Leader 1 died almost immediately. And then Cy-Kill right after that.

Fleeing Coward stopped Disrupting players, likely as a survival tactic, and Lord Fullbladder stopped playing. After only disguising Bladescape Night 1.

And yes, I consider the Go-Bots as having won, partially.

And I want to point out that Helgraf was wrong. I don't only give Power Roles Auto-Lynch replacements. In fact, in My Little Pony, I replaced a good Power Role, a Villain Power Role, and a Villager.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Troll in the Playground

I liked the game a lot. I just wish RL hadn't gotten screwed up so as to keep distracting my brain from it. I'll do better next time, I promise.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

29. - Top - End - #419
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Did you hate the game?
    Nope.
    You obviously spend time on them to make them good.
    No, but I'm not the best in deciding that.
    Allowing PMs or QTs when silenced? Perhaps? It was awful frustrating getting silenced and then "Hey, welcome to the network!" in the same few moments. That, and I never got a useful bane in. I was dead or unable to use my power the few nights that I actually knew Gray Mage was Optimus Prime, so I never baned him.
    And I talked to The Grimmace without any clue as to his role. But I suspected that he wasn't town immediately.
    Uh... Pass?

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #420

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    I probably did make the Traitor win conditions too hard. I'll try to fix that if I use it again.

The poor neutrals. Leader 1 died almost immediately. And then Cy-Kill right after that.

Fleeing Coward stopped Disrupting players, likely as a survival tactic, and Lord Fullbladder stopped playing. After only disguising Bladescape Night 1.

And yes, I consider the Go-Bots as having won, partially.

And I want to point out that Helgraf was wrong. I don't only give Power Roles Auto-Lynch replacements. In fact, in My Little Pony, I replaced a good Power Role, a Villain Power Role, and a Villager.
    Two out of three still makes a ~66% power role AL replacement rate. By the numbers it was still a valid choice.,
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.