New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    HI guys, may someone please make an avatar out of my sin against nature/gaming Male Necropolitan Half Nymph Idiot Crusader/UrPriest/RKV?

My drawing of him from dA

Not colored, so here is more info:

Gear: Plate armor with and a Karate Gi-esque tunic underneath, cape, animated shield, belt with spell component pouch, tabard.

For his tabard and cape I'd like it to match the Ur-Priest's from CD (Red Black/brown with some purple). Steel Grey for the armor that'll show, Hair is dark grey, face is pale and has stitches.
    2nd repost, then I'm to begging on my knees.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Whoops, sorry. When I'm in an in-between place where I can't immediately give a yes or no answer, I tend to waffle and end up not giving any answer at all.
    Give me a couple of days to work out whether I can get Illustrator working on my laptop. If it's not here after that, get someone else to genderbend it with my blessing.
    Do you want all the colours and pose and everything the same, though?
    Yeah, the colours, etc. all seem fine by me! I sure do hope everything works out

3. - Top - End - #633
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakmakallan View Post
    'Ello ladies and gentlemen avatarists in the playground. May I humbly request one of two avatars, whichever is easier for you.
    1) The King in Yellow, 'nuff said
    2) The Four Voices of Esto, the elven mythology creation forces in my homebrew setting.
    (Rakmakallan, Voice of Entropy/logic/infinity -male, Zaryx, Voice of Time/natural laws/momentum -male, Vakyasha, Voice of existence- female, Aina, Voice of Nonexistence- female)

Thank you. ^___^
    Le first repost. If possible, I'd prefer the second avatar. Pls?
    Divinely masterful avatar by Ceika. The Four Voices of Esto.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Ogre in the Playground

Not strictly an avatar request, per se, but I am totally inept and was wondering if anyone had the skill and generosity to resize this image so that it is the appropriate size for an avatar?

It was an avatar created back in ye olde days when we set our avatar dimensions manually, and as such no longer fits as one.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    Howdy. I'm Cardea.

So, I'd be grateful if someone could make an Avatar of this fine lady here for me.
    Just gonna... repost this... here... yeah. Yeah. Right here.
    Just finding my roots again.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Titan in the Playground

MADE A PRIVITE REQUEST. PLEASE IGNORE.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    The forum seems to have eaten my request. If this is a double post, please disregard. Can someone make an avatar of my PTTA character?

Spoiler
    Show
    Class: Psychic/Fire Breather

Zachariah is of about medium height, and of fairly thin frame, almost to the point of being boney, and is quite pale despite having spent so much time outside. He has slightly short, unkept black hair that appears singed at the ends. On closer inspection, the first thing noticeable are his eyes, a greyish-blue. He tends to wear simple jeans and a thin jacket, either black or pale red depending on the day, and a plain white T-shirt with the face of a Haunter crudely drawn on it with marker, a keepsake from when he was younger. Above his right shoulder a Litwick, his first Pokémon, is often seen floating.

Pose: Whatever you think looks good, just make sure to include the Litwick and some sign that he's a Psychic and/or Fire Breather
    Second repost
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-01-15 at 11:48 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    Just gonna... repost this... here... yeah. Yeah. Right here.
    That is bizarre. And cool. I'll take that!

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ajadea View Post
    That is bizarre. And cool. I'll take that!
    Thank you, Ajadea. Now if you don't mind me asking...

HOW ARE YOU EVERYWHERE I GO.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm actually stalking you. But, really, the forums are not that big. I play PbP, lurk in Arts and Crafts and Friendly Banter, browse Homebrew and the 3.5 subforum, and occasionally do avatars.

How accurate do you want your new avatar, by the way? I've got the basic shapes down, but this is a really intricate one. Do you want the fog and smudges? The teeth? The swirly bits on the supposed breast-plate?

10. - Top - End - #640

Hi!!! here to humbly request one of you amazing folks to make me this avatar: rewards include a tasty sammich, 3 marbles, this....thing....i found under my bed (could be a melted WH40k figurine who knows), and my undying love.

Coat: black, the gray wrap is gray, and the cape is white.

X His hair is in dreadlocks, pretty long, tied up in a ponytail using one of said 'locks. Red/orange, more read than orange. ALso, a goatee, no mustache.
    X slightly tanned skin color
    X Eyes are green/blue
    Human(elan)
    X Psion!

Here, this pencil drawing of Ayden calm should reduce confusion significantly
    TYVM to anyone who takes this Doozy of a request! i have a pencil drawing of him and am going to work on getting it online so i can link there.

-Peace.
    Last edited by ExuroCastellum; 2012-01-13 at 09:22 PM.
    Amazingly done avatar by that goddess of awesome avatars, Ceika

I know a guy. He doesn't know any guys, but I know him. So I guess that makes me the guy who the guy who knows a guy, knows.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Troll in the Playground

I'm actually stalking you. But, really, the forums are not that big. I play PbP, lurk in Arts and Crafts and Friendly Banter, browse Homebrew and the 3.5 subforum, and occasionally do avatars.

How accurate do you want your new avatar, by the way? I've got the basic shapes down, but this is a really intricate one. Do you want the fog and smudges? The teeth? The swirly bits on the supposed breast-plate?
    If you can do the detail on the breast-plate, that'd be cool. No worried about the smudges. As for the teeth, which one will look creepier? Go with that one, if you can.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Ettin in the Playground

Try this then:

When put as your avatar, that weird gradient circle back there blends in, mimicking the gradient in the original without making the edges quite so blatant.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Troll in the Playground

Try this then:

When put as your avatar, that weird gradient circle back there blends in, mimicking the gradient in the original without making the edges quite so blatant.
    Ooooh. I like. Thank you, Ajadea.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bindin garoth View Post
    I'd like to request an avatar based on Allen Walker from D. Grey-Man, with crown clown activated (Claw form).

Picture References:
    Spoiler
    Show

Each spoilered due to size:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Third repost. Any takers?
    homebrew

Interesting Stuff: Spellshapers, Metroid as Incarnum

Bindin's Bag o' Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    Bindin, this is why I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamshifter View Post
    ...I think my poor Monkadin just went to go get drunk. That's not a natural thing for him to do, at all. Thanks bindin.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Could I request a:
    Male Hobgoblin shop keep with graying-orange fur, wearing a set of rusting plate mail, polishing a shield, while standing behind a counter? A mace shaped like a screaming face somewhere on his person would be great as well.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

I would like to request an avatar based off of Sparrowhawk (Ged) from Ursula Leguine's Earthsea Cycle. The series is a personal favorite of mine, and I have always found the character of Sparrowhawk to be especially fascinating, and, above all else, deep.

Therefore, here is my description (although I'd prefer it if whoever drew the avatar had already read the books).

__________________________________________________ ______________

Equipment: A white, hooded robe, and a knotted staff in his left hand, with a metal tip at the base, and glowing faintly with multi-colored light on top and running down the shaft (that is, white light, with faint colors within).

Any other notable features: A couple of scars on the face, a hooked nose, and a hawk perched on his right shoulder. Eyes should be dark and somewhat sparkling, if possible. His facial expression should be neutral, and calm.

Skin: Light reddish-brown, akin to that of Native Americans. Somewhat gaunt. Somewhat wrinkled, as this is based on Sparrowhawk in the third book, The Farthest Shore, in which he is about 50 years of age.

Hair color: Black and straight, a few inches beyond shoulder-length, and graying.

Race: Human of Gont

Class: Wizard

Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Facing forward, though facing slightly towards the right. His left arm grasping the staff should be mostly outstretched, while his right is bending forwards at the forearm. The robe should appear to be blowing somewhat towards his left. It doesn't matter all that much to me whether or not the hood is up.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Sorry if I'm being a tad too specific; I think it goes without saying that I would be unbelievably thankful if someone would make this for me.
    Last edited by Fates; 2012-01-13 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha
    Fates I think you are a psychotic genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand
    Fates, you are a god amongst men. Like, the god of bad luck.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Pixie in the Playground

First repost, would be overly greatful if someone picked this one up

Spoiler
    Show
    Hey guys :) I'm just making a return to the forums and am in dire need of a new avatar, or an avatar in general :P

I'm after a half orc rouge (He prefers wealth re-distributor) and his pet hamster :)
    Details, details hmmmm.
    Yaggo the orc is dressed, outlandishly, with a large red scarf and incredibly messy black hair, an eye patch (it's not to cover anything up, it just looks cool) and a set of clothes that looks like something a well off beggar would wear (I know, odd joining ) he makes heavy use of belts on his clothes, mainly because he has a nasty habit of stealing other peoples, (mainly when they are weatring them.) having some wrapped around his body, some on his arms, and a few attached to the many little bags he carries, mainly other people's wallets. He doesn't show any weapons, because they are all hidden deep in his pockets,or bags, or hidden in the folds of his clothes etc.

He sould have a sly smile on his face, and the always needed 5 o'clock stubble for that o'natural rougish look. Lastly his pet hamster, Chup-Chup, with little red eyes, should be sat on his soulder, possibly nibbling a gold coin.

Thabnking you in advance, I will give sig cred and seven internets to whomever takes this, thanks guys :)
    "Doesn't the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defence, anything goes" " Yaggo, Half-orc thief.

Thanks to AlfredAmeoba for making Yaggo a reality, well an Avatar! Great work :P

TO ALL GROUPS I AM DMing OR PLAYING WITH COLLEGE HATES ME SO I AM EXTREMELY BUSY, I APOLOGISE FOR ANY DELAYS, IN GAMES I AM PLAYING I AM HAPPY FOR THE DM TO CONTROL ME SO AS TO NOT SLOW PROGRESS

18. - Top - End - #648

Would anyone be interested in creating a custom avatar for me?

I would like a skeleton wearing a tux holding a glass of cognac.

Anyone who can help me out will earn my eternal gratitude - much better than any material reward, I'm sure you'll agree!

19. - Top - End - #649

1st repost

Coat: black, the gray wrap is gray, and the cape is white.
    X Hair is red/orange
    X slightly tanned skin color
    X Eyes are green/blue
    Human(elan)
    X Psion!

Here, this pencil drawing of Ayden calm should reduce confusion significantly

EDIT: the marbles, melted WH40k figure, and my eternal love are still offered as rewards. The sammich i ate though, so i need to make you a new one.
    Last edited by ExuroCastellum; 2012-01-14 at 11:22 PM.
    Amazingly done avatar by that goddess of awesome avatars, Ceika

I know a guy. He doesn't know any guys, but I know him. So I guess that makes me the guy who the guy who knows a guy, knows.

20. - Top - End - #650

Hey, sorry... I was hoping I could get a picture to pull double-duty as an avatar here and as a token in my D&D game, so...

Well, all I really have on her description is she's wearing heavy armor and uses a Greatsword and Tower Shield... and she has pink pigtails. So, um. Sorry to bug you for this, I'm not sure if I should leave this here, but I was going to use it as my avatar anyway, so I figured I'd ask...

21. - Top - End - #651

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by James Lu View Post
    Hello there. I'd like an avatar based on my AdventureQuest character. Here is the link. Sig credit will be given. Thanks!

Second repost. Altering request for the convenience of the artists.

Notable features: Helm; click to remove/re-add.
    Equipment: As on character page.
    Hair color: White
    Race: Human
    Pose: In a similar fashion as my current avatar.

Link.
    Talky man broke thog's tusk!
    Incinerate.

Magic: The Gathering player & Wikipedian Extraordinaire!
    Thanks to Mad Mask for the awesome avi.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggo View Post
    First repost, would be overly greatful if someone picked this one up

Spoiler
    Show
    Hey guys :) I'm just making a return to the forums and am in dire need of a new avatar, or an avatar in general :P

I'm after a half orc rouge (He prefers wealth re-distributor) and his pet hamster :)
    Details, details hmmmm.
    Yaggo the orc is dressed, outlandishly, with a large red scarf and incredibly messy black hair, an eye patch (it's not to cover anything up, it just looks cool) and a set of clothes that looks like something a well off beggar would wear (I know, odd joining ) he makes heavy use of belts on his clothes, mainly because he has a nasty habit of stealing other peoples, (mainly when they are weatring them.) having some wrapped around his body, some on his arms, and a few attached to the many little bags he carries, mainly other people's wallets. He doesn't show any weapons, because they are all hidden deep in his pockets,or bags, or hidden in the folds of his clothes etc.

He sould have a sly smile on his face, and the always needed 5 o'clock stubble for that o'natural rougish look. Lastly his pet hamster, Chup-Chup, with little red eyes, should be sat on his soulder, possibly nibbling a gold coin.

Thabnking you in advance, I will give sig cred and seven internets to whomever takes this, thanks guys :)
    Oooh that is a great mental image. I will make this one.
    Edit: Done.

I took some liberty with the trench coat, and I was a bit confused by the "belts attached to the bags he carries" part. If there is anything you want changed, added, or removed, just ask.
    Last edited by AlfredAmeoba; 2012-01-15 at 10:29 AM.
    Pale Master avatar by myself.

10 points if you can tell what he has equipped

23. - Top - End - #653
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AlfredAmeoba View Post
    Oooh that is a great mental image. I will make this one.
    Edit: Done.

I took some liberty with the trench coat, and I was a bit confused by the "belts attached to the bags he carries" part. If there is anything you want changed, added, or removed, just ask.
    That's....Amazing! Thank you a lot Alfred :) Even I must admit, the whole "belts attached to bags" line was a little convoluted :p Thank you so much, Chup-Chup will be bringing you your reward, unless he get's lost....don't count on him getting there ;)
    Here have some sig cred and 7 internets :) Again thank you :P
    "Doesn't the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defence, anything goes" " Yaggo, Half-orc thief.

Thanks to AlfredAmeoba for making Yaggo a reality, well an Avatar! Great work :P

TO ALL GROUPS I AM DMing OR PLAYING WITH COLLEGE HATES ME SO I AM EXTREMELY BUSY, I APOLOGISE FOR ANY DELAYS, IN GAMES I AM PLAYING I AM HAPPY FOR THE DM TO CONTROL ME SO AS TO NOT SLOW PROGRESS

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground

This is my first re-post.

Race: Human.

Class: Slayer/Paladin of the Raven Queen.

Hight: Short, but not abnormally so.

Skin: Fair.

Hair: Messy and white.

Demeanour: Calm and happy.

Other Features: Small scar on cheek.

Equipment: Dark grey leather armour, rune-inscribed longsword slung across back, buckler, sheathed dagger, dark grey headband, leather boots, dagger tucked into boot.

Pose: Kneeling in the grass to look at a white flower, smiling.

Please and thank you. Signature credit will be given.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hi everyone, I'm always super impressed by the work all the artists do here. I've got a request, if anyone's interested. I'd love to see the picture in the spoiler OOTSified for an avatar. Thanks in advance!

Spoiler
    Show
    LGBTitP

Amazing avatar by Ceika!

Characters: Currently applying to games!

26. - Top - End - #656

Quote Originally Posted by ScrambledBrains View Post
    I would like an avatar of my own, as seeing the awesome works done in this thread has made my current one feel rather plain. Anyone who takes my request will have my unending gratitude, as well as sig credit.

Equipment: Studded leather armor, a javalin on his back and a katana in his hands, and a cape with a blood-red lining. A headband on his head and a skull mask on his belt would also be appreciated, but are not required.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): He's about to activate a Shadow Hand manuver, so pooled shadows somewhere around him would be nice.
    Skin and Hair color: Lightly tanned skin and silver hair, short and a bit messy.
    Race: Human
    Class: Swordsage
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: He should be facing the viewer at an angle with his katana held overhead perpendicular to his body.
    Expression: He's generally calm, friendly and kinda wise, but also has a bit of a revenge streak going for any harm brought to innocents...not sure how one could juxtapose these two, but I trust the artists here.

Again, many thanks and appreciation to any takers!
    First Repost. Again, eternal gratitude to whoever makes this.

*Note-Eternal Gratitude not refundable for cash, check or credit.
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    ...I like your style, Mr.Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren
    Meanwhile, the sorcerer is the HS dropout that ended up debt-free and founding Facebook.
    My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show
    :By Ceika
    :By Akrim.Elf

27. - Top - End - #657
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    Hello there, fine artists of this magnificint thread. Would it be too much to ask for an avatar version of Uylsses from Fallout: New Vegas?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ulysses
    Repost number 3.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

28. - Top - End - #658
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    Repost number 3.
    I'll take this one... check back in a little while.

EDIT:
    Here you go...

or

I'll be back to taking more requests starting tonight or tomorrow.
    Last edited by Ceika; 2012-01-16 at 07:10 PM.
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi everyone! First post on Arts and Crafts. I'd like to request an avatar from the movie/book/epic musical Les Miserables. Id like to request Javert with his funny tophat and grey-haired ponytail and muttonchops. Hes wearing his navy and gold trenchcoat along with his matching boots and cane. His expression is his usually spiteful, yet majestic face. If anyones up to it please PM me. Thanks all.

First repost. Anyone?
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-01-17 at 11:58 PM.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakmakallan View Post
    'Ello ladies and gentlemen avatarists in the playground. May I humbly request one of two avatars, whichever is easier for you.
    1) The King in Yellow, 'nuff said
    2) The Four Voices of Esto, the elven mythology creation forces in my homebrew setting.
    (Rakmakallan, Voice of Entropy/logic/infinity -male, Zaryx, Voice of Time/natural laws/momentum -male, Vakyasha, Voice of existence- female, Aina, Voice of Nonexistence- female)

Thank you. ^___^
    Second repost. Anyone (preferrably for the second)?
    Divinely masterful avatar by Ceika. The Four Voices of Esto.