New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Anyone want anything big done? Like, a whole prestige class, a list of new spells, a race of new monsters? I want to homebrew something big, but none of my ideas are going anywhere. So if anyone has a nice idea for me, I'm all ears.
    Well, I got a half finished base class that really plays around with the assumptions about alignments.

For example: It is meant to include Lawful Good to my eyes, which is WHY it uses poisons (well certain poisons).

You interested in seeing what you can do with that?

I would reserve the right to make my own variations of course...
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Colossus in the Playground

Sure, send me a link and I'll have a look.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

There is a problem with that, but I'll PM you.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Extended Signature

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ettin in the Playground

Anyone want anything big done? Like, a whole prestige class, a list of new spells, a race of new monsters? I want to homebrew something big, but none of my ideas are going anywhere. So if anyone has a nice idea for me, I'm all ears.
    R933

A wizard once created two spells. One could bring anything to life, no matter how fleeting the things existence would otherwise be. The other did the same, but to undeath. Being insane, he cast these the both spells at once, and they targeted each other. The result was a single creature, the union of necromancy and life-magic... and it was hungry. Soon, it had devoured all magic in a wide area around the wizard's lab. After feasting upon the magic, it still craved more, and thus devoured all incarnum in the region, as well as portions of the souls that held that incarnum. But, still it was hungry, so it absorbed all heat in the area it affected, leaving the place a frozen, lifeless place where (arcane) magic could not be performed. It then turned outward, and expanded its draining influence...

Stat the creature, please.

It should be an Elder Evil, be healed by both Positive (life) and Negative (undeath) energy as well as by fire (it drains heat, after all) and (sometimes, based on chance) all arcane spells (because it drains the magic), be immune to cold and desiccation damage (it's good at holding on to the energy it drains), and be quite far into Epic levels.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

5. - Top - End - #755

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    R933

A wizard once created two spells. One could bring anything to life, no matter how fleeting the things existence would otherwise be. The other did the same, but to undeath. Being insane, he cast these the both spells at once, and they targeted each other. The result was a single creature, the union of necromancy and life-magic... and it was hungry. Soon, it had devoured all magic in a wide area around the wizard's lab. After feasting upon the magic, it still craved more, and thus devoured all incarnum in the region, as well as portions of the souls that held that incarnum. But, still it was hungry, so it absorbed all heat in the area it affected, leaving the place a frozen, lifeless place where (arcane) magic could not be performed. It then turned outward, and expanded its draining influence...

Stat the creature, please.

It should be an Elder Evil, be healed by both Positive (life) and Negative (undeath) energy as well as by fire (it drains heat, after all) and (sometimes, based on chance) all arcane spells (because it drains the magic), be immune to cold and desiccation damage (it's good at holding on to the energy it drains), and be quite far into Epic levels.
    Hmm. I'd have to read up on Elder Evils first, but I'll see what I can do. I think I'll do a lesser version first, if that's okay. Call it an avatar, if you will, in the low epics.
    Last edited by Eldan; 2013-07-21 at 05:42 PM.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    Well, I got a half finished base class that really plays around with the assumptions about alignments.

For example: It is meant to include Lawful Good to my eyes, which is WHY it uses poisons (well certain poisons).

You interested in seeing what you can do with that?

I would reserve the right to make my own variations of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    There is a problem with that, but I'll PM you.
    Sorry, I sent you a second PM. Feel free to delete it and respond here if you like:
    Should I start the thread, or do you want to?
    Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #757

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post
    R908

I am looking for a Egyptian themed Prc for a 'paladin' of Ra. Id like the requirements to be divine grace and 2nd levle divine spells, as the character in question is going to be going paladin 2/ then into oracle.
    I want the PrC to be more around the theme of supportive buffs in abilities, and id either like it to give full or near full casting progression or maybe its own spells ala ur-priest.

im thinking something along the lines of liek the warpriest where I get haste and heroism or other such supportive buffs X a day

also C907 that is awesome!
    Still looking for somebody to create this PrC. also i just noticed I said oracle.. but I meant favored soul...
    Still looking for this PrC to be made :)

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ettin in the Playground

Pretty good! Thanks!
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

Eldan: Here you go. Call it either "Paladin of the Code" or "Paladin of Torment" or "Hunter of the Code"... or whatever. The name is the thing I care the least about, so those are mere ideas to consider.
    Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #761
    Bugbear in the Playground

H908

Champion of Ra

Prerequisites:
    • Divine Grace
    • Smite Evil
    • Able to cast 2nd level divine spells
    • Worships Ra
    • Knowledge(religion): 8 ranks

{table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special|{colsp=6}Spells per Day
    ||||||1|2|3|4|5|6
    1|1|2|0|2|Lay on Hands|2|1|1|||
    2|2|3|0|3|Embue with Healing Light|3|2|1|||
    3|3|3|1|3|Twin Spell|4|3|2|||
    4|4|4|1|4|Smite evil +1/day|4|3|2|1||
    5|5|4|1|4|Embue with Burning Light|5|4|3|1||
    6|6|5|2|5|Reach Spell|5|5|4|2||
    7|7|5|2|5|Special Mount|5|5|4|2|1|
    8|8|6|2|6|Name Beasts|6|6|5|3|1|
    9|9|6|3|6|Spread Spell|6|6|6|4|2|
    10|10|7|3|7|Smite evil +1/day|6|6|6|4|2|2[/table]
    Hit die: d10
    Skills: 2+int
    Class Skills: Concentration, Intimidate, Knowledge(religion), Knowledge(planes), Spellcraft, Truespeak

Lay on Hands(su): Champion of Ra levels stack with Paladin levels to determine Lay on Hands pool.

Embue with Healing Light(su): When casting a spell, a Champion of Ra may choose for the spell to also heal 1d4 hp per caster level. This is a positive energy effect.

Twin Spell(su): When casting a spell that targets one creature on an ally, a Champion of Ra may cast it on two allies instead.

Smite evil +1/day(su): A Champion of Ra gains an additional daily use of smite evil. Furthermore, CoR levels stack with paladin levels for determining damage.

Embue with Burning Light(su): When casting a spell, a Champion of Ra may choose for the spell to also deal 1d4 per caster level light damage.

Reach Spell(su): When casting a spell with a range of touch on an ally or group of allies, a Champion of Ra may treat the spell as having a range of close.

Special Mount(su): A Champion of Ra gains a special mount as a paladin two levels lower if he does not already have one. If he does already have one, his effective paladin level for mount purposes increases by one for every CoR level past sixth that he has.

Name Beasts(su): Three times a day, as a standard action, a Champion of Ra can summon one of any animal of up to 10hd by speaking its Name. Thanks to the support of Ra, the truespeak dc is only 10+hd.

Spread Spell(su):When casting a spell that targets one creature on an ally, a Champion of Ra may cast it on up to five allies instead.

Spellcasting: A Champion of Ra casts divine spells based on charisma from the Champion or Ra list. Like a beguiler, he knows all spells on his list automatically. The list:
    • 1st level: Bless, Bless Water, Bless Weapon, Create Water, Cure Light Wounds, Detect Poison, Detect Undead, Divine Favor, Endure Elements, Heat Metal, Magic Weapon, Protection from Chaos/Evil, Read Magic, Resistance, Lesser Restoration, Summon Monster I, Virtue
    • 2nd level:Bull's Strength, Daylight, Delay Poison, Eagles Splendor, Owl's Wisdom, Remove Paralysis, Resist Energy, Searing Light, Shield Other, Summon Monster II, Undetectable Alignment, Zone of Truth
    • 3rd level:Cure Moderate Wounds, Discern Lies, Dispel Magic, Fire Shield, Haste, Heal Mount, Heroism, Magic Circle against Chaos, Magic Circle against Evil, Greater Magic Weapon, Prayer, Protection from Energy, Remove Blindness/Deafness, Remove Curse, Summon Monster III
    • 4th level:Break Enchantment, Cure Serious Wounds, Death Ward, Dispel Chaos, Divine Power, Dispel Evil, Flame Strike, Holy Sword, Mark of Justice, Neutralize Poison, Restoration, Spell Immunity, Summon Monster IV
    • 5th level: Antimagic Field, Atonement, Mass Cure Light Wounds, Dispel Chaos/Evil, Disrupting Weapon, Flame Strike, Fire Seeds, Righteous Might, Mark of Justice, Raise Dead, Spell Resistance, Summon Monster V, True Seeing
    • 6th level:Mass Bull's Strength, Control Weather, Greater Dispel Magic, Mass Eagle’s Splendor, Heal, Heroes' Feast, Greater Heroism, Holy Word, Mind Blank, Mass Owl’s Wisdom, Power Word Blind, Stoneskin, Summon Monster VI, Sunbeam, Undeath to Death, Wind Walk
    Last edited by dspeyer; 2013-07-22 at 12:05 PM.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dspeyer View Post
    R908
    Shouldn't that be an H?
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

13. - Top - End - #763

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Shouldn't that be an H?
    Fixed.

Perhaps I was a bit tired when I posted it. Hope I didn't make any substantive mistakes that foolish.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Orc in the Playground

I would, as my request before may actually do better as a prestige class instead of an Archetype. Also I have a couple of goddesses of the sun and moon I could offer for you to make.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Orc in the Playground

R934

I would like a hellforge. a section of hell devoted to creating special materials, evil enchantments, and refining mortal souls into demons (preferably multiple quite weak demons per soul)

what i would like
    • location rules (magic, hazards etc)
    • a special material made in a hellforge
    • a few cool new evil-y enchantments for weapons and armour)
    • a forger demon
    • a weak "forged" demon
    • some new evil-y/creative weapons and armours might be cool

I recognize that this is quite a bit of stuff, so it's okay if you only make part of it, i could make some, but I'm kinda burned out, i did a lot of home brew for my campaign recently, and i want it to remain high quality

Edit: I would like it to be 3.5 compatible (I.E. 3.0, 3.5, or 3.PF)
    Last edited by Stake A Vamp; 2013-07-25 at 08:08 PM.
    my AMAZINF avatar by ceika

16. - Top - End - #766
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

R935

I found that I have a few Broniephobes and Bronies sitting at my table, so I am essentially looking for some help with creating Equestria to mess with everyone. The pegasi and Unicorns are there in the MM, ready to use, but I need intelligent regular horses who can take class levels. Any assistance would be great,

17. - Top - End - #767
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by xkaliburr View Post
    R935

I found that I have a few Broniephobes and Bronies sitting at my table, so I am essentially looking for some help with creating Equestria to mess with everyone. The pegasi and Unicorns are there in the MM, ready to use, but I need intelligent regular horses who can take class levels. Any assistance would be great,
    C935

It's not D&D, but I think this might be something to look at...

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30859
    "Bender knows love, and love doesn't share itself with the world. Love is suspicious, love is needy. Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!"- Bender Bending Rodriguez

18. - Top - End - #768

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xaotiq1 View Post
    C935

It's not D&D, but I think this might be something to look at...

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30859
    That is pretty interesting. I am more looking for something I can just pop into the d&d 3.5 world though.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

That is pretty interesting. I am more looking for something I can just pop into the d&d 3.5 world though.
    Paizo has a supplement called "The Noble Wild" that allows you to play animals. I think you can snag it from their store. AH! http://paizo.com/search?q=noble+wild...=true&what=all
    "Bender knows love, and love doesn't share itself with the world. Love is suspicious, love is needy. Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!"- Bender Bending Rodriguez

20. - Top - End - #770

H934.1

When fiends carve up souls to build new fiends out of, sometimes little evil bits of souls will run around on their own.

Deception Psychomental

When not hiding inside an illusion, a deception psychomental looks like a freefloating cloud of yellow light.

{TABLE]Size/Type:|Medium Outsider (incorporeal)
    Hit Dice:|4d8+4 (22 hp)
    Initiative:|1
    Speed:|fly 50ft(Perfect)
    Armor Class:|14 (+1 dex, +3 deflection), touch 14, flat-footed 13
    Base Attack/Grapple:|+4/--
    Attack:|
    Full Attack:|
    Space/Reach:|5ft/5ft
    Special Attacks:|Sanity Whip
    Special Qualities:|Mage Hand, Minor Image
    Saves:|Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3
    Abilities:| Str --, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 8, Cha 17
    Skills:|Bluff +13, Diplomacy +14, Disguise +10 (+12 to act in character), Forgery +8, Gather Information +12, Intimidate +5, Knowledge (history) +8, Knowledge (local) +8, Sense Motive +6, Sleight of Hand +10
    Feats:|ability focus (sanity whip), skill focus (bluff)
    Environment:|any
    Organization:|solitary
    Challenge Rating:|3
    Treasure:|none
    Alignment:|always chaotic evil
    Advancement:|by class level
    Level Adjustment:|--
    [/TABLE]

Sanity Whip: A deception psychomental attacks with pure confusion, dealing 1d4 wisdom damage to a creature within 140 ft. A dc 17 will save negates (cha based)

Spell like abilities: A deception psychomental can use Mage Hand and Minor Image as the spells at will. Saves are cha based.

Sadism Psychomental

A sadism psychomental looks like a cloud of black smoke, with blood-red swirls.

Hit Dice:|4d8+8 (26 hp)
    Initiative:|3
    Armor Class:|16 (+3 dex, +4 deflection), touch 17, flat-footed 14
    Special Attacks:|Ego Whip, Inflict Pain
    Special Qualities:|Detect Thoughts, Mage Hand
    Saves:|Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +5
    Abilities:| Str --, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 6, Wis 13, Cha 19
    Skills:|Concentration +9, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +11, Listen +8, Profession (torturer) +8, Sense Motive +8, Spot +8
    Feats:|ability focus (ego whip), ability focus (inflict pain),
    Challenge Rating:|4
    Alignment:|always neutral evil
    [/TABLE]

Psi-like Abilities: A sadism elemental uses Ego Whip and Inflict Pain at will. The save dc is 18 (charisma based with +2 from ability focus).

Spell-like Abilities: A sadism elemental uses Detect Thoughts and Mage Hand at will. The save dc is charisma based.

Cunning Psychomental

A cunning psychomental looks like a complex ever-changing geometrical diagram, drawn in glowing blue lines.

{TABLE]Size/Type:|Small Outsider (incorporeal)
    Armor Class:|18 (+1 size,+3 dex, +4 deflection), touch 18, flat-footed 15
    Special Attacks:|Psionics
    Special Qualities:|Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
    Abilities:| Str --, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 19, Wis 13, Cha 8
    Skills:|Autohypnosis +13, Concentration +9, Diplomacy +1, Hide +14, Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (psionics) +11, Knowledge (religion) +11, Knowledge (the planes) +11, Listen +8, Psicraft +13, Search +11, Sense Motive +8, Spellcraft +6, Spot +8, Survival +1 (+3 following tracks) (+3 on other planes) (+3 above-ground nature), Use Psionic Device -1 (+1 power stones)
    Feats:|Expanded Knowledge(astral construct), Psionic Endowment
    Challenge Rating:|5
    Alignment:|usually neutral
    [/TABLE]

Psionics: A cunning psychomental manifests as a 4th level psion(telepath). Typical powers known: Astral Construct, Control Flames, Energy Ray, Grease, Mind Thrust, Missive, Cloud Mind, Read Thoughts, Suggestion, Tongues

Spell-like Abilities: A cunning psychomental can use Mage Hand and Prestidigitation at will.

Rage Psychomental

Unlike other psychmentals, a rage psychomental has a physical form, roughly humanoid in shape but made of crystal. The crystals are similar to psicrystals, but always red with the appearance of flames inside.

{TABLE]Size/Type:|Large Outsider
    Hit Dice:|6d8+30 (57 hp)
    Initiative:|2
    Speed:|40 ft (8 squares), climb 20ft
    Armor Class:|15 (-1 size,+2 dex, +4 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 13
    Base Attack/Grapple:|+6/+16
    Attack:|crystal +11 melee (1d8+6 plus 1d6 fire)
    Full Attack:|2 crystals +11 melee (1d8+6 plus 1d6 fire)
    Space/Reach:|10ft/5ft
    Special Attacks:|
    Special Qualities:|Rage, Always Angry, DR 10/sonic
    Saves:|Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6
    Abilities:| Str 22, Dex 14, Con 20, Int 7, Wis 9, Cha 13
    Skills:|Climb +23, Intimidate +10, Jump +15, Listen +8, Spot +8, Swim +15, Tumble +4
    Feats:|Power Attack, Improved Bull Rush, Shock Trouper
    Alignment:|usually chaotic evil
    [/TABLE]

Rage(sla): A rage psychomental can cast rage, as the spell, at will. The save dc is 13 and is cha based.

Always Angry: A rage psychomental is immune to effects that create anger (including its own rage sla) as they are redundant.

Skills
    A Rage Psychomental has a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks. It can take 10 on climb checks even when rushed or threatened.

Saves
    A Rage Psychomental has a +2 racial bonus to will saves.
    Last edited by dspeyer; 2013-08-04 at 11:24 PM.

21. - Top - End - #771

PaladinGuy

Thanks for the book advice. I was looking to do just a standalone adventure for a session or two.

22. - Top - End - #772

PaladinGuy

DSpayer, I think you meant 934.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dspeyer View Post
    H935.1

When fiends carve up souls to build new fiends out of, sometimes little evil bits of souls will run around on their own.

Deception Psychomental

When not hiding inside an illusion, a deception psychomental looks like a freefloating cloud of yellow light.

Hit Dice:|4d8+4 (22 hp)
    Initiative:|1
    Armor Class:|14 (+1 dex, +3 deflection), touch 14, flat-footed 13
    Special Attacks:|Sanity Whip
    Special Qualities:|Mage Hand, Minor Image
    Saves:|Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3
    Abilities:| Str --, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 8, Cha 17
    Skills:|Bluff +13, Diplomacy +14, Disguise +10 (+12 to act in character), Forgery +8, Gather Information +12, Intimidate +5, Knowledge (history) +8, Knowledge (local) +8, Sense Motive +6, Sleight of Hand +10
    Feats:|ability focus (sanity whip), skill focus (bluff)
    Challenge Rating:|3
    Alignment:|always chaotic evil
    [/TABLE]

Sanity Whip: A deception psychomental attacks with pure confusion, dealing 1d4 wisdom damage. A dc 17 will save negates (cha based)

Spell like abilities: A deception psychomental can use Mage Hand and Minor Image as the spells at will. Saves are cha based.

Sadism Psychomental

A sadism psychomental looks like a cloud of black smoke, with blood-red swirls.

Armor Class:|16 (+3 dex, +4 deflection), touch 17, flat-footed 14
    Special Attacks:|Ego Whip, Inflict Pain
    Special Qualities:|Detect Thoughts, Mage Hand
    Abilities:| Str --, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 6, Wis 13, Cha 19
    Skills:|Concentration +9, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +11, Listen +8, Profession (torturer) +8, Sense Motive +8, Spot +8
    Feats:|ability focus (ego whip), ability focus (inflict pain),
    Challenge Rating:|4
    Alignment:|always neutral evil
    [/TABLE]

Psi-like Abilities: A sadism elemental uses Ego Whip and Inflict Pain at will. The save dc is 18 (charisma based with +2 from ability focus).

Spell-like Abilities: A sadism elemental uses Detect Thoughts and Mage Hand at will. The save dc is charisma based.

Cunning Psychomental

A cunning psychomental looks like a complex ever-changing geometrical diagram, drawn in glowing blue lines.

{TABLE]Size/Type:|Small Outsider (incorporeal)
    Armor Class:|18 (+1 size,+3 dex, +4 deflection), touch 18, flat-footed 15
    Special Attacks:|Psionics
    Special Qualities:|Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
    Abilities:| Str --, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 19, Wis 13, Cha 8
    Skills:|Autohypnosis +13, Concentration +9, Diplomacy +1, Hide +14, Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (psionics) +11, Knowledge (religion) +11, Knowledge (the planes) +11, Listen +8, Psicraft +13, Search +11, Sense Motive +8, Spellcraft +6, Spot +8, Survival +1 (+3 following tracks) (+3 on other planes) (+3 above-ground nature), Use Psionic Device -1 (+1 power stones)
    Feats:|Expanded Knowledge(astral construct), Psionic Endowment
    Alignment:|usually neutral
    [/TABLE]

Psionics: A cunning psychomental manifests as a 4th level psion(telepath). Typical powers known: Astral Construct, Control Flames, Energy Ray, Grease, Mind Thrust, Missive, Cloud Mind, Read Thoughts, Suggestion, Tongues

Spell-like Abilities: A cunning psychomental can use Mage Hand and Prestidigitation at will.

Rage Psychomental

Unlike other psychmentals, a rage psychomental has a physical form, roughly humanoid in shape but made of crystal. The crystals are similar to psicrystals, but always red with the appearance of flames inside.

{TABLE]Size/Type:|Large Outsider
    Hit Dice:|6d8+30 (57 hp)
    Initiative:|2
    Speed:|40 ft (8 squares), climb 20ft
    Armor Class:|15 (-1 size,+2 dex, +4 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 13
    Base Attack/Grapple:|+6/+16
    Attack:|crystal +11 melee (1d8+6 plus 1d6 fire)
    Full Attack:|2 crystals +11 melee (1d8+6 plus 1d6 fire)
    Space/Reach:|10ft/5ft
    Special Attacks:|
    Special Qualities:|Rage, Always Angry, DR 10/sonic
    Saves:|Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6
    Abilities:| Str 22, Dex 14, Con 20, Int 7, Wis 9, Cha 13
    Skills:|Climb +23, Intimidate +10, Jump +15, Listen +8, Spot +8, Swim +15, Tumble +4
    Feats:|Power Attack, Improved Bull Rush, Shock Trouper
    Alignment:|usually chaotic evil
    [/TABLE]

Rage(sla): A rage psychomental can cast rage, as the spell, at will. The save dc is 13 and is cha based.

Always Angry: A rage psychomental is immune to effects that create anger (including its own rage sla) as they are redundant.

Skills
    A Rage Psychomental has a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks. It can take 10 on climb checks even when rushed or threatened.

Saves
    A Rage Psychomental has a +2 racial bonus to will saves.
    I quite like it. i will have to dig out my 3.0 psionics book, thank you.
    my AMAZINF avatar by ceika

24. - Top - End - #774

Quote Originally Posted by Stake A Vamp View Post
    I quite like it. i will have to dig out my 3.0 psionics book, thank you.
    Glad you like it. And who needs books? Everything I know about psionics comes from the SRD.

25. - Top - End - #775

DSpayer, I think you meant 934.
    Indeed. Fixed.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

R936

I'm looking for a base class, that merges Pact Magic progression (Ala the Binder in the Tome of Magic.) with Tome of Battle Material (Ideally, something in the vain of an unarmed swordsage, but anything will do. )

Need the class to be a full 1-20 progression and need it to be no weaker then low tier 3 and no stronger then High Tier 2. Thanks!
    "I Burn!"

27. - Top - End - #777

Not quite what you're looking for, but at least someone once brewed martial vestiges that gave their binder maneuvers. Maybe that's a starting point?

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

Do you happen to have a link to them so I can look them over?

It might work, maybe with some tweaking or a couple of dips, but it might work. Or it might not, I'd need to look them over to be able to tell.
    "I Burn!"

29. - Top - End - #779

I ask for a figther version of this class http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291906

full BBA, no spell casting

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by vinihigino View Post
    I ask for a figther version of this class http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291906

full BBA, no spell casting
    Check out the Ozodrin. Possibly the longest-running homebrew on these forums - 's been going more than three years. It's a base class, but it's got basically the same fluff - horrible twisted shapeshifting abberation. The average BAB really doesn't matter for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew