New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

I need its total ECL before class levels at 3 or under so 3 RHD or less.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ogre in the Playground

C 982

All right, that gives 0, 1, 2, or 3 RHD. Now choose one of those options.
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2013-11-22 at 02:23 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Dwarf in the Playground

R 985
    (Star Wars Revised Core Rulebook)
    I need a predator pack, Chalange Code A individually, that would be on a jungle world.
    Please excuse any above spelling or grammar mistakes. I've never been good at it.
    Amazingly awesome avatar by Kymme!

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Barbarian in the Playground

R 986

I request a base class that allows you to use a bloodline to give you special abilities. PM me if you want a better explanation.
    Sweet Kobold from Vault 13 by ThePrez1776 !

"If the powers that be are angry, give them a weapon."

Homebrew:

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Troll in the Playground

C 986

Does the Bloodking work for you?
    ESPRE Super Powers Roleplay Engine: An open game RPG about super powers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trissociate 3.5 Homebrew Base Class. Mix & match abilites & templates to make virtually any sort of character!
    Emerald Legion A Mind Flayer's guide to breeding Ikea Tarrasques
    The Blob Ikea Tarrasques Redux through Fusion+Astral Seed
    Spellblade Tennis Throw out nigh infinite spells per round
    Sleeping Raven Infinite Blood Frenzy Nigh infinite melee damage exploit

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well if you can work with a 0 RHD it would be nice but 1 RHD is fair game.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JeminiZero View Post
    C 986

Does the Bloodking work for you?
    C 986
    This works, thanks for the link.
    Sweet Kobold from Vault 13 by ThePrez1776 !

"If the powers that be are angry, give them a weapon."

Homebrew:

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ogre in the Playground

H 982

The ECL0 Stonechild

• Medium Outsider. Do not gain standard outsider benefits; instead gain racial benefits as listed below.
    • Darkvision 60'
    • +2 Con, -2 Cha
    • +1 Natural Armor
    • Resistance to Acid 5
    • +4 bonus on saves against poison
    • magic stone 1/day--as the spell, with a caster level equal to her hit dice.
    • Automatic Languages: Common, Terran.
    • Bonus Languages: Celestial, Dwarven, Ignan
    • Favored Class: Fighter

The ECL0 Stormchild
    • Medium Outsider. Do not gain standard outsider benefits; instead gain racial benefits as listed below.
    • Low-light vision (x2)
    • +2 Dex, -2 Cha
    • +1 Deflection bonus to AC
    • Resistance to Electricity 5
    • message 1/day--as the spell, with a caster level equal to her hit dice.
    • Automatic Languages: Common, Auran
    • Bonus Languages: Celestial, Elven, Aquan
    • Favored Class: Rogue
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2013-11-24 at 07:04 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nice thanks so much

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ogre in the Playground

My pleasure.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

R 987

I was hoping someone could come up with mechanics for a "Psionic Noctumancer" for 3.5e. Love both shadow casters and psions, so a prestige class bridging the two would be awesome.

I will follow the Noctumancer's requirements, BAB, Saves, and Spell Progression...just need some sort of mechanic that would be good for both shadowcasting and psionics and suggested levels it would be taken in the prestige class. Maybe expending power points to augment mysteries is a possibility, I am open to really anything that sounds interesting.

If at all possible I would like to keep the darker theme of shadowcasting with the class. And a cool name would be nice as well.
    Last edited by mcmuffinfluffin; 2013-11-25 at 05:09 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGuy

R 988
    I'm looking for a dnd 3.5 adaption of ddo's take on the Artificer.

Most of it is pretty straight forward, feats, bab, all seem pretty easy to convert. But the part I need help with is a conversion for the Runearms.

Runearms are kinda like a chargable almost megaman type blaster, you can charge them up to several levels of power before firing for a good amount of damage. Thing is, in ddo you can still fire a Crossbow while charging.

Iron defenders are another thing, but I figure I can make them construct ranger animal companions.

Anyways, ideas for Runearm implementation?
    Last edited by Giddonihah; 2013-11-27 at 12:36 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

C 987
    Can you post a link (or direct us to a book) including the relevant material? I don't know what/where the Noctumancer is.

C 988
    Your best bet is probably to make up a magic item called a Rune Arm (or Arm Cannon or whatever) and give it specific rules akin to words of power, allowing artificers to craft Rune Arms with the effects they want, that provide them passive benefits (like Fire Resistance, Reflex +1) or effects that trigger on a successful attack (like Fire I).

If you're inspired, go check out the words of power, and look at the Effect Words of the subpage listings.
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2013-11-27 at 03:14 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Just to Browse View Post
    C 987
    Can you post a link (or direct us to a book) including the relevant material? I don't know what/where the Noctumancer is.
    C 987
    Here is the Noctumamcer, a prestige class for shadowcasters who take levels of arcane casters. The shadowcaster and noctumancer are both in the tome of magic.

Big thing is replacing the arcane bit with psionics and coming up with a mechanic that better fits psionics. The noctumancer's mechanics involves countering spells to boost your own.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by GreaserFish View Post
    Rise of Legends Constructs - C. 960

If at all possible, could someone take a crack at the Vinci machines from the game Rise of Legends? Preferably 3.X rules. I would probably do it myself, but monster creation is too daunting a task for me right now.
    Reposting this to see if anyone will bite. I seem to recall someone saying they'd work on it in a month or so, but I don't know that they still remember it.
    vwelp. kudos to gurgleflep for the avwatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    As the old saying goes, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby get his ass wrecked."

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

C 960

I had hoped it was a fleeting whim, and that ye had forgotten.

Things for you to discuss/respond to:
    • These things are supposed to be sentient. Do you want certain constructs here to be PC-capable (and if so, which ones)?
    • To make clockwork spiders semi-interesting, I'm thinking of making them mountable.
    • Zeke should probably be a build of some kind. If clockwork men are PC-ready, he'll probably pick up some anti-sand feats and then go artificer or something.
    • Land Leviathan is the best master unit in that game, but it's larger than any D&D size. I can make up a size and some modifiers for it, or I can take it down to colossal. Your choice.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Orc in the Playground

R 989
    'Nature Friend'
    A Druid archetype the completely removes a elemental connection, no elemental summons and no elemental wild shape.
    In its place I want greater ability when it comes to animals and magical beasts, perhaps even dragons it's feasible.

Essentially I never cared for the elemental aspect of Druids and always wanted a more animal/beast connection. That and anything related to fire elementals could very will burn down a forest, which I feel is counterintuitive.

Also perhaps with the above a reliable way of actually communicating with animals, 'Nature's Tongue'. I don't mean with single animal like speaking with badgers but more expansive like birds, mammels, insects, reptiles, fish, exc as a Nature Friend would work befriend and learn to communicate with all animals.
    Last edited by JonathonWilder; 2013-12-03 at 10:07 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GreaserFish View Post
    Reposting this to see if anyone will bite. I seem to recall someone saying they'd work on it in a month or so, but I don't know that they still remember it.
    Can you give me some background material on them? It's been years since I played the game and I'm not in the mood to do a lot of googling right now.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

R990
    I recently looked into Dragon Magazine #317 and came across a race known as golmoids. Only one thing I didn't like: it's a construct that was given life but isn't a living construct - was it made before that subtype?
    Anyway, my players and myself would like to request them as a living construct for 3.5 and if at all possible with no LA (not necessary, but it would be highly appreciated).

Please and thank you; happy holidays

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

C 989
    I can do this.
    • It would be a pain to have any rulings that totally remove elemental summoning, because it's hard-coded into Summon Nature's Ally and asking someone to reference tables is... clunky. Is it OK if I just remove elemental wild shape, elemental spells, and edit their summoning class feature? Thus a druid could summon elementals, but only through prepared casting.
    • Shapeshifting into magical beasts, dragons, and such is a problem because those creatures grant SLAs and spells (which means huge flexibility) while not allowing the druid to use such things means they're getting glorified animals. If you'd like, I could nerf the druid casting hard enough to add magical beast or even dragon wildshape, but I want to get your permission before I make something you don't want.
    • Do you want the druid to remain at its current powerhouse status, or do you want it knocked down? This is in addition to any nerfs/buffs already stated, but I can try to cut the druid down a couple tiers if you also want to see that.
    • Can't red dragons, ash rats, and pyrohydras burn down forests too?
    • Speaking with animals is a great idea and should have happened originally. Consider it added.

C 990
    If we take the publication of Eberron Campaign Setting as the introduction of warforged and thus the living construct subtype, then its publication in June 2004 would be precluded by Dragon #317, published in March 2004. Of course books can take a long time to go to press, and warforged may have been introduced earlier (I'm not sure what other landmarks to include), so the living constructs could easily have existed at least in the heads of WotC developers around that time. It may have just slipped the Dragon editor/developer's minds, or it may have been super secret. Of course, the race writeup does not seem to include a type description at all, so I'm leaning more towards editorial incompetence than a lack of access to information. Perhaps they thought golmoids should just be humanoids?

On to the race. You can honestly make golmoids living constructs, remove the LA, and have a fine race compared to the warforged. Light Fort to endurance (even), +2 Con v. +2 Con (even), -2 Int/Dex traded to -2Wis/Cha (disadvantaged), Inherent armor to +4 v enchantments (even), +2Str/-2Dex for 1d4 slam (advantage). That's 3 even trades, 1 in their favor, and 1 against them.
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2013-12-22 at 05:57 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1041

HalfOrcPirate

C990
    Wow, that response was much faster than I'd expected for it being the holiday season
    Thank you for the quick response, you're a very helpful individual

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Orc in the Playground

C 989
    * Yes that is fine for your first suggestion

* Actually I was considering an improvement/alteration to the Wild Empathy ability that can be used on/effect Magical Beasts and Dragons, not so much allowing a Nature's Friend to Wild Shape into these creatures. Enough that even at low levels with a very lucky roll they can improve the attitude of a dragon. Perhaps also a Leadership funcion that allows a Nature's Friend the ability to gain followers but only of the animal, magical beast, dragon, and (maybe) fey typings.

Lastly if you feel spellcasting should/could be lowered I am fine with that, though losing access to elemental spells has already started that process.

*Honestly... I never cared for the tier system. That and I feel Pathfinder has already crippled the druid Wildshape ability quite a bit and made it less interesting. This through the way they choose to alter the polymorph spells and then have the Wildshape just referance their new spells, though this is more of an annoyance. Not so much that they altered the polymorph spells but how they did it and how far they went with the alterations.

Yet to your question yes they can go down a single 'tier' if needed, though if you make it too much weaker some players may not see it useful/interesting enough to take ("Oh this archetpe makes the class weaker, don't take that", baka).

Sorry for using this question to vent a bit, the tier system and how roleplayers use it to decide what to take is a point of frustation with me.

* True on your point involving red dragons, ash rats, and pyrohydras... yet how common are these monsters/creatures and in the case of ash rats would you even find them in a forest? In the case of non-elementals catching a forest in fire I would hope a player uses common sense in using such monsters/creatures.

* Glad you agree and thank you
    ----------------------------------------------------

I hope this gives you more to work with, sorry for almost missing you. I wouldn't have even gotten back to this thread if it wasn't for the notice I got from gurglleflep's post... though no notice for your post.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

C 990
    It's a pleasure. I have so much free time and so little desire to do real work, I don't even know what to do.

C 989
    Ah, I understand you now. So my goal is to make the following changes:
    • Remove elemental summonings from spontaneous SNA
    • Remove elemental wildshape
    • Remove spells with the [Fire], [Water], [Earth], and [Air] descriptors. In addition, bar the druid from casting spells with these descriptors.
    • Add the ability to take magical beasts as animal companions, perhaps dragons as well.
    • Add the ability to take more animal companions.
    • Improve wild empathy to communicate with magical beasts, and perhaps dragons.
    • Improve wild empathy to allow for conversation between creatures.

Without further a-do, here's my try.

H 989--The Wildland Druid
    The wildland druid is a druid variant. It is identical to the druid in all respects, except for all features mentioned below.

Spells
    The wildland druid cannot cast spells with the [Air], [Cold], [Earth], [Fire], or [Water] descriptors, as though they were opposed by her deity or alignment.

Spontaneous Casting
    When the druid "loses" a spell to cast a summon nature's ally spell of the same level, she cannot use it to summon any creature with the elemental type.

Animal Companion
    The druid may select his animal companion from a list of magical beasts as well as animals, as listed below:

Spoiler
    Show
    Level - 0 (Min level 1):
    • Krenshar
    • Darkmantle

Level - 3 (Min level 4):
    • Ankheg
    • Blink Dog
    • Hippogriff
    • Shocker Lizard
    • Stirge
    • Worg

Level - 6 (Min level 7):
    • Cockatrice
    • Giant Eagle
    • Giant Owl
    • Owlbear
    • Pegasus
    • Sea Cat1
    • Unicorn

Level - 9 (Min level 10):
    • Basilisk
    • Girallon
    • Manticore
    • Spider Eater
    • Winter Wolf

Level - 12 (Min level 13):
    • Behir
    • Bullet
    • Dragonne
    • Gray Render
    • Remorhaz
    • Criosphinx

Level - 15 (Min level 16):
    • Frost Worm
    • Gorgon
    • Purple Worm
    • Yrthak

At level 12, the wildland druid may have a creature with the dragon type as her animal companion, accessible as listed below. If the dragon has natural access to spells, it cannot use them while acting as the druid's companion.

Spoiler
    Show
    • Any dragon of CR 4 or below

• Any dragon of CR 6 or below

• Any dragon of CR 8 or below

Nature Sense
    The wildland druid does not gain nature sense.

Wild Empathy
    When the wildland druid succeeds on a wild empathy check with an animal or magical beast, she may communicate with that creature for up to an hour as though she were under the effects speak with animals. This also works with magical beasts with an intelligence of 1 or 2, despite them not being valid targets for the spell.

The wildland druid does not take a -4 penalty for interacting with magical beasts, as a normal druid would.

Resist Nature's Lure
    The wildland druid does not gain resist nature's lure.

Wild Tongue
    At level 4, a wildland druid finds a way to communicate on a primal level with even the most sophisticated of magical creatures. She may use wild empathy on magical beasts regardless of their intelligence score.

Wild Shape
    The wildland druid does not gain the ability to wild shape into creatures of the elemental or plant type, and does not gain any abilities based on that wild shape ability (such as increased size or a greater number of uses per day).

Dragon Speaker
    At level 12, the wildland druid has developed a method of communication that she can speak to the most ancient and terrible creatures of all. The wildland druid may use her wild empathy on creatures with the dragon type or dragonblood subtype at no penalty.

A Thousand Faces
    The wildland druid does not gain a thousand faces.

Master of the Wild (Ex)
    At level 13, the wildland druid can connect with creatures of nature wherever she goes. When in an area at least sparsely populated by creatures she is capable of communicating with using wild empathy, the wildland druid may convene with these creatures to duplicate the effects of legend lore, locate object, or locate creature, if the valid target(s) reside within the area or are located 1 mile away or closer. She may use this effect once per day.

ONE MORE THING
    All that is left is to replace the elemental wild shape. I can add plants back in, add something to do with animal/magical beast leadership, or even add magical beast wild shape here. What do you want?

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Orc in the Playground

C 989
    Ah, I understand you now. So my goal is to make the following changes:
    • Remove elemental summonings from spontaneous SNA
    • Remove elemental wildshape
    • Remove spells with the [Fire], [Water], [Earth], and [Air] descriptors. In addition, bar the druid from casting spells with these descriptors.
    • Add the ability to take magical beasts as animal companions, perhaps dragons as well.
    • Add the ability to take more animal companions.
    • Improve wild empathy to communicate with magical beasts, and perhaps dragons.
    • Improve wild empathy to allow for conversation between creatures.

Without further a-do, here's my try.

H 989--The Wildland Druid

ONE MORE THING
    All that is left is to replace the elemental wild shape. I can add plants back in, add something to do with animal/magical beast leadership, or even add magical beast wild shape here. What do you want?
    Very nice indeed, this is most impressive... I like it.

Onto your question: the options you have given are fine as long as the druid has relatively the same power or maybe a little less (up to one tier lower). Though perhaps instead of magical beast wildshape (or maybe even the plant wildshape) we can have the ability to command or rebuke animals, magical beasts, and dragons as per the rules of a cleric or similar to it. How does that sound?
    Last edited by JonathonWilder; 2013-12-24 at 07:37 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1045

Beholder

R991

I would like a "crossover class" (like Mystic Theurge), but crossing together Warlock and Incarnate. I'd prefer it not to be aligment speicific, or to be chaos-specific.

Sorry if that request is too unspecific, or too big for the thread.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ogre in the Playground

C 989
    Hmmm... I can see fitting that in. What I'm worried about is the large and asymmetric power spike that comes from rebuking. One of the problems with rebuking is that you can have big hordes of creatures under your control and it can really make the class strong if you get the right selection of dire animals, dragon mages, unicorns, and so on. However that power is very DM and campaign dependent, so the ability could get shut down pretty hard.

However, if you're willing to make that sacrifice, I'm willing to write it in. As an alternative, I could do beastmaster (CAdv) style access to multiple companions, but this won't lend quite as well to the "ARMY OF BEASTS" idea you seem to want. Just tell me what you like better.

C 991
    Questions:
    • Have you looked at soulcaster yet? It's not a perfect fit, but you could talk to your DM about allowing arcane investment on spells and treating "2nd-level arcane spells" as allowing invocations.
    • If soulcaster doesn't fit to your liking, what don't you like about it? What are you looking for?
    • What level entry are you going for? The higher the level entry, the higher I make the requirements and the stronger the class's initial boost.
    • Is it all right if I make this a class that needs arcane casting, or do you want it warlock-specific?
    • Do you want advanced access to invocations, or would you be satisfied with just more of the invocation grade you entered at?

27. - Top - End - #1047

Beholder

C991
    I've already checked out Soulcaster. It might be able to work, but the abilities it grants seem kind of restricted to spells (I.e. they wouldn't work so well with invocations, because they rely so much on preparation). Actually, a warlock adaption of Soulcaster might be just what I need.

A requirement of "arcane caster level" would work, bu I meed to be able to get in as a warlock.

I would like the class to advance invocations and eldritch blast.

I'd also like 6th level entry, like most PrCs.

I'm looking for an ability to support invocations/eldritch blast with incarnum abilities, basically, as Soulcaster does, but for an entirely different, more repeatable skill set.
    Last edited by Zweisteine; 2013-12-25 at 10:21 AM.
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Orc in the Playground

C 989
    Hmmm... I can see fitting that in. What I'm worried about is the large and asymmetric power spike that comes from rebuking. One of the problems with rebuking is that you can have big hordes of creatures under your control and it can really make the class strong if you get the right selection of dire animals, dragon mages, unicorns, and so on. However that power is very DM and campaign dependent, so the ability could get shut down pretty hard.

However, if you're willing to make that sacrifice, I'm willing to write it in. As an alternative, I could do beastmaster (CAdv) style access to multiple companions, but this won't lend quite as well to the "ARMY OF BEASTS" idea you seem to want. Just tell me what you like better.
    Hmm perhaps having multiple companions would work as I can see your point, lets go with that.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Dwarf in the Playground

R 992

I want a 3.x monk fix that works as a "martial controller". I like the concept from the 4E articles I read, I just have no idea how it would work in D20.
    bock!

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

Slight use of copypasta, might be undercooked.
    H 989: Nature's Friend
    This is an alternate druid class. Use the following table for determining druid class features--those that are part of the regular druid are not explained.

{table]Level|Special
    1|Animal Companion, Greater Wild Empathy
    2|Woodland Stride
    3|Trackless Step
    4|Wild Tongue
    5|Wild Shape (1/day)
    6|Wild Shape (2/day)
    7|Wild Shape (3/day)
    8|Wild Shape (Large)
    9|Venom Immunity
    10|Wild Shape (4/day)
    11|Wild Shape (Tiny)
    12|Extra Animal Companion (-6), Dragon Speaker
    13|Master of the Wild
    14|Wild Shape (5/day)
    15|Timeless Body, Wild Shape (Huge)
    16|Extra Animal Companion (-3)
    17|
    18|Wild Shape (6/day), Extra Animal Companion (-6)
    19|
    20|Extra Animal Companion (-3, -6)[/table]

Spells: The nature's friend cannot cast spells with the [Air], [Cold], [Earth], [Fire], or [Water] descriptors, as though they were opposed by her alignment.

Spontaneous Casting: When the druid "loses" a spell to cast a summon nature's ally spell of the same level, she cannot use it to summon any creature with the elemental type.

Animal Companion (Ex): This works as per animal companion from the regular druid, but the nature's friend may also select a set of different magical beasts instead of animals. These may be chosen despite their non-animal intelligence and are listed below:

Spoiler
    Show
    Level - 0 (Min level 1):
    • Krenshar
    • Darkmantle

Level - 3 (Min level 4):
    • Ankheg
    • Blink Dog
    • Hippogriff
    • Shocker Lizard
    • Stirge
    • Worg

Level - 6 (Min level 7):
    • Cockatrice
    • Giant Eagle
    • Giant Owl
    • Owlbear
    • Pegasus
    • Sea Cat1
    • Unicorn

• Basilisk
    • Girallon
    • Manticore
    • Spider Eater
    • Winter Wolf

• Behir
    • Bullet
    • Dragonne
    • Gray Render
    • Remorhaz
    • Criosphinx

• Frost Worm
    • Gorgon
    • Purple Worm
    • Yrthak

Greater Wild Empathy (Ex): This works as per wild empathy from the regular druid, but when the nature's friend succeeds on a wild empathy check with an animal or magical beast, she may communicate with that creature for up to an hour as though she were under the effects speak with animals. This also works with magical beasts with an intelligence of 1 or 2, despite them not being valid targets for the spell.

The nature's friend does not take a -4 penalty for interacting with magical beasts, as a normal druid would.

Wild Tongue (Ex): At level 4, a nature's friend finds a way to communicate on a primal level with even the most sophisticated of magical creatures. She may use wild empathy on magical beasts regardless of their intelligence score.

Extra Animal Companion (Ex): At 12th level, the nature's friend receives an additional animal companion chosen from their list of animal companions. For the purposes of animal companion benefits and potential alternatives for this companion only, treat the nature's friend's druid level as her level - 6.

She gains an additional companion with the same restrictions at levels 18 and 20, and gains additional companions at levels 16 and 20 whose advancement and selection are determined by her level - 3.

Dragon Speaker (Ex): At level 12, a nature's friend has developed a method of communication that she can speak to the most ancient and terrible creatures of all. The nature's friend may use her wild empathy on creatures with the dragon type or dragonblood subtype at no penalty.

In addition, the nature's friend can select certain creatures with the dragon type as her animal companions. The available selections are listed below.

Spoiler
    Show
    • Any dragon of CR 4 or below

• Any dragon of CR 6 or below

• Any dragon of CR 8 or below

Master of the Wild (Su): At level 13, a nature's friend can connect with creatures of nature wherever she goes. When in an area at least sparsely populated by creatures she is capable of communicating with using wild empathy, the nature's friend may convene with these creatures to duplicate the effects of legend lore, locate object, or locate creature, if the valid target(s) reside within the area or are located 1 mile away or closer. She may use this effect once per day.
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2013-12-28 at 01:59 AM.