New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    C1029

This Core wondrous item looks like it should suit your needs:
    Marvelous Pigments
    I don't folllow, it's just an image. :|

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Firbolg in the Playground

C1030

Quote Originally Posted by spikeof2010 View Post
    I don't folllow, it's just an image. :|
    Sorry, wrong link in the wrong place; trying to juggle too many tabs at once again. My sincerest apologies. Here is Marvelous Pigments.

-----------------------------------------------------

R1029

Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post
    R1029 clarification

I guess i misled some.

I am not lookiing for an item to give a character. im looking for a capstone ability for a re-worked presitise class called the Ghostwalker. and by capstone i mean a level 10 ability. but it needs to be suitable for something that a 16th level character would get.
    My apologies, the mistaken link was not for you, it was for spikeof2010 and I did not realize the numbering error soon enough. Again I apologize for the mix up.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2014-03-20 at 10:15 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Orc in the Playground

C1030

This is sort of what I wanted, but I would prefer one that uses no skills or at least a common skill to use.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Barbarian in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Lightbulb Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

R1031

I'm looking for some assistance on putting together a Warforged "Savage progression"

Since it's normally a ECL 0 "class" I would like to expand on it a bit.

This is the Thoughts I've gotten sofar:

Start out as a Pretty normal ECL 0 Warforged; Blossoming into a Warforged with some of the Feats Available for it kinda.. baked in.

Level Stat Special
    1 +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Cha Warforged Traits, Living Construct Traits, 2 Slam Attacks (1d4, Primary)
    2 +2 Con Armor Growth (+1), ?
    3 +2 Str Armor Growth (+3), DR 1/- (Non-Stacking)
    4 +2 Dex Armor Growth (+4), Slam (1d6), ?

and so on.
    This is about as far as I've gotten with the idea; I've no idea what I could do with it to make it reasonably balanced as a class.
    The Idea literally boils down to - Warforged with class levels that boost it a bit more naturally; take away the need for Adamantine Body as a feat.

I'd like to try to make it a Level 10 thing, but anything 6-10 would probally work ok to. (10 comes to mind, then by level 10..your wereing slightly better armor than full plate before enchantment.
    Maybe Bake some Infusions right into the build? Crafting Bonus when it comes to fixing self? Or easier to Enchant Self Armor due to it being naturally saturated with life energy?

help!.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Orc in the Playground

R1032

Could I request a 5 level PrC That's good at creating items and enhancing said items?
    Entry level should be around 5-10. Pardon if this sounds like the Artificer.
    Fluff may include tinkering and just general experimentation.

Requirements must have INT 17+, Spellfocus: Spellcraft

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ogre in the Playground

R1033:

This is going to sound crazy...

I would like a half-warforged template. Don't ask me how that works. The LA can not exceed +2.

My Homebrew-Estote clementes, et numquam desinete discere.-FanAdv

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyu63 View Post
    R1033:

This is going to sound crazy...

I would like a half-warforged template. Don't ask me how that works. The LA can not exceed +2.
    C. 1033.

This was previously posted as a half-warforged template: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...12&postcount=1

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

R 1034

I would like to request a 3 to 5 level prestige class for the Ozodrin, whose overall theme and design is in Royalty, Grace, Beauty, ETC. The features need not be extremely strong, i'd just like to be able to take the Ozodrin in a different sort of path, both in RP and in Mechanics.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Dwarf in the Playground

R1035

Hello! Can somebody either point me to or make a prestige class built around the Diamond Mind discipline? I can't find any other than Eternal Blade kind of.
    Last edited by aphoticConniver; 2014-04-23 at 05:07 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1240

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by aphoticConniver View Post
    R1035

Hello! Can somebody either point me to or make a prestige class built around the Diamond Mind discipline? I can't find any other than Eternal Blade kind of.
    Sadly; Even in Homebrew, there are very FEW Prestige Classes that aren't already outlined in the Tome of Battle Book.

Sorry dude.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Firbolg in the Playground

R1036

If I may I'd like to request the stats and rules for turning any Psionic Tattoo into a Crawling Tattoo construct.

Especially the interconnectable one's from this 'Getting Wired' article.

Edit: This might be as simple as combining any other two Magic Items as per the rules in the DMG/MIC but I'm asking here because you folk know more about balance than I do and when the Magic Item is a creature things can get wonky.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2014-04-24 at 09:35 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1242

Thumbs up Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

R: 1037

Can I request a base class that adds some Soulmeld use to the Psychic Warrior's arsenal?
    That'd be so cool!
    Last edited by Ralcos; 2014-04-24 at 08:11 PM.
    Sweet Kobold from Vault 13 by ThePrez1776 !

"If the powers that be are angry, give them a weapon."

Homebrew:

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Troll in the Playground

C 1034
    There are at least 2 Ozodrin classes. The original by Owthro (which has not had its tables fixed yet) and a 3.P variant by Hanuman. Which one are you referring to?

C 1037
    The base class in my Sig *can* mix Psionics with Soulmelds. What exactly are you looking for?
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2014-04-24 at 09:06 PM.
    ESPRE Super Powers Roleplay Engine: An open game RPG about super powers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trissociate 3.5 Homebrew Base Class. Mix & match abilites & templates to make virtually any sort of character!
    Emerald Legion A Mind Flayer's guide to breeding Ikea Tarrasques
    The Blob Ikea Tarrasques Redux through Fusion+Astral Seed
    Spellblade Tennis Throw out nigh infinite spells per round
    Sleeping Raven Infinite Blood Frenzy Nigh infinite melee damage exploit

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by JeminiZero View Post
    C 1034
    There are at least 2 Ozodrin classes. The original by Owthro (which has not had its tables fixed yet) and a 3.P variant by Hanuman. Which one are you referring to?

C 1037
    The base class in my Sig *can* mix Psionics with Soulmelds. What exactly are you looking for?
    I refer to the original

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Orc in the Playground

R1038

Could someone please create a Template based on conjuring up permanent items?

LA+ cannot exceed 0

16. - Top - End - #1246

C 1037
    Just a modified psychic warrior with soulmeld progression (similar to the Soulborn, maybe?).
    Last edited by Ralcos; 2014-04-25 at 12:09 AM.
    Sweet Kobold from Vault 13 by ThePrez1776 !

"If the powers that be are angry, give them a weapon."

Homebrew:

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ralcos View Post
    Just a modified psychic warrior with soulmeld progression (similar to the Soulborn, maybe?).
    Quick easy way: Trade all your Psychic Warrior bonus feats, gain Soulmelds/Essentia/Chakra binds as a Soulborn.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2014-04-25 at 11:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trissociate 3.5 Homebrew Base Class. Mix & match abilites & templates to make virtually any sort of character!

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post
    R1029
    looking for some help on a capstone for my ghostwalker revision

I went with a anon/revenge-mancer theme, but have been drawing a black for a suitable capstone, but even 4 months later still cannot think of anything.
    C1029

still looking for some assistance here.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Ettin in the Playground

R1039a: A template that is applied to a group of three spellcasters which must cooperate in a stronger version of the lich ritual, after which they share a phylactery, but gain a much larger amount of power (compared to normal liches.) Mechanically, it should be an addition to the standard lich template (not a replacement.) The group of enhanced liches would be referred to as a "SupraLich-Triad." Make it really, really strong, please.

R1039b: A strange orb that completely drains the blood out of any creature that touches it, assuming that creature contains blood (no saving throw; the only way to keep your blood in your body where it belongs is to not touch the orb in the first place.) Living creatures that are killed by the orb are reanimated as salt mummies. Until the orb has been touched, it is no stronger than it would be if it were made of mundane glass; however, every time it drains a creature's blood, it becomes more durable, until it is completely indestructible. Reaching that point requires the orb to drain the blood of one thousand creatures, but it gets at least a litte bit tougher every single time. Aside from the properties already mentioned, it is just a sphere approximately five feet in diameter. The purpose is that a group of four well-into-Epic-level PCs will need to defeat a SupraSangrolu-Triad that used one of those orbs as their phylactery, while also facing the Triad's army of nine hundred and ninety-three (and counting) salt mummies.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2014-06-07 at 09:57 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Banned

C1039a: Try something like Legion-possessed paragon liches?

H1039b:

Minor artifact: Orb of blood.

An orb of blood is a glass sphere about five feet in diameter, but does not appear to be a magical artifact until examined, in which case it has an aura of overwhelming necromancy. Unlike most artifacts, it can be destroyed just by hitting it hard enough, and only has a hardness of 5 and 10 hit points.

However, the orb is death to any living creature who has blood. Merely touching the orb slays any such creature instantly, without any saves of any kind allowed. Unless their remains are destroyed or they are resurrected, they rise again as a salt mummy 1d4 rounds later. They can only be returned to life by the direct intervention of a deity. However, even so much as wearing gloves is enough to prevent death.

The orb gains 1 hardness and 1 hit point for each creature it kills in this manner, and each time a tinge of red seeps into the glass. When it attains a hardness of 1000, it is completely indestructible, and henceforth considered a major artifact.

The Orb of Blood is not designed as a weapon per se, but it is inevitable that someone who is immune to its effects will want to use it as one. It is considered a two-handed medium improvised weapon, dealing 1d6 damage. Hitting a specific, unclothed body part requires targeting the higher AC due to the size of that body part. It takes effect if it hits a creature with blood in this manner.

If blood is spilled directly onto the orb, the blood is sucked inside. However, this has no effect beyond perhaps providing a clue as to its purpose.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Orc in the Playground

H1029
    Hows this.

Gravewalker
    "They say "When you chose a path of revenge, you must first dig two graves." To which I reply "Why so few?""
    Once per day, when a 10th level Ghostwalker would die, he may instead choose to Feign Death and must stay in this state for at least 1 minute per level, after which he wakes, and is healed as if he had slept 8 hours for every 1 minute he was Feigning Death. He also wakes with an innate knowledge of who it was that almost killed him, and where they are, this knowledge remains until that person is dead.
    Last edited by AkazilliaDeNaro; 2014-06-11 at 03:47 PM.
    If you are going to shorten my name go with "Akaz" instead of "Aka" its less confusing.
    Also I may End up Capatalizing the BEginning of words, or mispelleing them interly.
    Think nothing of it, I just REALLY suck at typing.(Those examples were on purpose, though.)
    My Homebrews
    Homebrew Table Tutorial

22. - Top - End - #1252

OrcBarbarianGuy

I want to see a psion/psionic artificer theurge class, combining dedicated crafting with psionic ability and maybe a bit more flavorful stuff.
    Last edited by Thealtruistorc; 2014-06-11 at 06:14 PM.
    Dark Green, the color of Chaotic Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Altruistorc is leaving me deeply disturbed and intrigued at the same time...

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AkazilliaDeNaro View Post
    H1029
    Hows this.

Gravewalker
    "They say "When you chose a path of revenge, you must first dig two graves." To which I reply "Why so few?""
    Once per day, when a 10th level Ghostwalker would die, he may instead choose to Feign Death and must stay in this state for at least 1 minute per level, after which he wakes, and is healed as if he had slept 8 hours for every 1 minute he was Feigning Death. He also wakes with an innate knowledge of who it was that almost killed him, and where they are, this knowledge remains until that person is dead.
    C1029

I like that a lot. Im not sure I like the healing per minute. id prob just drop it down to at the end of the feign death he heals as if he rested for 8 hours.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thealtruistorc View Post
    I want to see a psion/psionic artificer theurge class, combining dedicated crafting with psionic ability and maybe a bit more flavorful stuff.
    You need to add a request number. I think the next one is R1040.

C1040: Quick easy way: The Artificer loses all his infusions, but instead gains Intelligence based Manifesting. His powers are picked from the Psion/Wilder list (but he does not gain any discipline). His highest level power, powers known and power points per day follow the Psychic Warrior.

Additionally, for Powers known, he can select Artificer Infusions, which cost Power Points according to the rules for a Spell to Power Erudite. However, he may not pick other spells besides Artificer Infusions, nor can he spend XP to learn additional powers like an Erudite. He may still learn additional powers via the Expanded Knowledge feat.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Bugbear in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

R1041: I think this one probably exists somewhere but I can't really find it. A way to make a Paladin a Tier-1 class on the footing of a Wizard, Cleric or a Druid whilst still retaining all of their distinguishing class characteristics (such as piety, the importance of Charisma, being kind of knight-y and generally being of a Lawful Good character alignment).
    Last edited by Eloi; 2014-06-11 at 09:32 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eloi View Post
    R1041: I think this one probably exists somewhere but I can't really find it. A way to make a Paladin a Tier-1 class on the footing of a Wizard, Cleric or a Druid whilst still retaining all of their distinguishing class characteristics (such as piety, the importance of Charisma, being kind of knight-y and generally being of a Lawful Good character alignment).
    H1041

why youd ever want to do this is beyond me, but if breaking a game is your thing for addiotnal amount of classes just give the paladin 9th level spells

OR just give the PhB cleric divine grace and a mount, as well as the paladin code BINGO 'tier' 1 paladin
    Last edited by ngilop; 2014-06-11 at 10:18 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eloi View Post
    H1041: Quick-and-dirty: Replace the Paladin's casting with the Favored Soul's. That gets you Tier 2, which is generally close enough. Maybe remove the less-thematic Cleric spells (anything [Evil], some of the pure blasting, etc) and replace them with Paladin ones.

Also, there's a reasonable preexisting option: Sorcadin. A quick search shows Paladin 2/Sorcerer X, but there's also plenty of gish PrCs to fill in there as soon as you qualify. Not too sure of the details.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Bugbear in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

C1041: Hmm, I like the Paladin 2/Sorcerer X idea because they both benefit from Charisma bonuses and it's pre-existing. Thanks for the help!

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Halfling in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

R1042

I'm requesting a list of Maneuvers (preferably two or three lists) for PC's of ECL 7-9.
    The maneuvers can be homebrew (although, please stray from maneuvers too OP)
    Last edited by Ilinoris; 2014-06-12 at 10:38 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Dwarf in the Playground

C1042:
    How many of these requests actually get fulfilled?

R1043:
    Sorry, I seem to have skimmed over that rule. Can we request an idea?
    Could anyone give me an idea that would work for a base class, full caster based on Strength? I've already planned out one for CON (burns life force) and DEX (runic tattoos on body composed of pieces of spells, must touch them in complex sequences to activate them), but I've been drawing a blank on ideas for a Strength-based caster. Suggestions or a link to someone else's work would be appreciated.
    Last edited by dragonjek; 2014-06-12 at 03:56 PM.