New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    @KPenguin Not really much to say, other than "Hi!" It's been a while since you ponied with us, any chance of you returning anytime soon?
    Oh, I don't know. I'll drop in from time to time but...

Well, the sheer volume of RP, in-jokes, fanon, and so forth is rather intimidating from where I stand. Re-entering the community that is now so tightly knit together, I can't help but feel like I'm intruding... or at least that I'm a bit out of place.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

2. - Top - End - #662
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post

Well, the sheer volume of RP, in-jokes, fanon, and so forth is rather intimidating from where I stand. Re-entering the community that is now so tightly knit together, I can't help but feel like I'm intruding... or at least that I'm a bit out of place.
    Join the club. :/

3. - Top - End - #663
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey anypony have any good fast paced pony related songs, or pmvs they could recommended I work third shift and need something that will help keep me awake during the long hours I spend looking over tedious tax documents.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ettin in the Playground

Three things regarding my earlier post due to me typing it up in a rush before I ran out the door this morning.

1) Forgot to mention the music

Yes, I know how it sounds, but seriously, some of the tunes are catchy, not to get me started on the fanmusic and remixes.

Quote Originally Posted by goose1009 View Post
    We have a guy at work who tried to leave work early (we're military) to go home and watch My Little Pony.
    Completely missed the significance of this line, especially in his job (was assuming it was a case of asking for permission to leave early, rather than actually trying to sneak off) ... give him a disappointed look from me too.

Geez, I'm a bit preachy this morning aren't I?

*Face red, hops down off his soapbox and hides underneath it.*

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post

Really, what I have to say has already been said: most people come for the ponies, but stay for the bronies.

*Reaches a hand out from under the soapbox to plant a sticker saying "Come for the ponies, stay for the bronies" on the outside*

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post
    Quick! They're escaping! Don't let them get away!!

*Bursts out from under the soapbox to fire the Pinkie launcher at kpenguin and Dirtbag*

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-24 at 05:06 PM.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Banned

Of course you can talk to us, silly filly. However...

The Modguin: A reminder to everyone that linking illegally uploaded copyrighted material is not acceptable on this forum. This includes episodes of shows uploaded to youtube, even if the copyright holder isn't pursuing the copyright violation.

We take copyright very seriously on this forum.
    I don't mean to sound like I'm quibbling, but what qualifies as an illegal upload? Hasbro uploads videos to their site. We could link to their site, yes? If we used their video, and it was moved to YouTube by somepony other than a Hasbro employee, that's illegal?

If it's just not something we could do, that's understandable, but if we could find a way to share high-quality video without violating any rules, that'd be swell.

6. - Top - End - #666

I'm not qualified to make a judgement on copyright law and this really isn't the place to make such judgements.

But, generally, yes. That sort o thing is discouraged, in the same way that we discourage people from taking and reposting Rich's artwork.

If you have further questions, I'd advise you PM Roland or post a thread with your questions in the Site/Board Issues board. The Pony Thread really isn't the place for them, generally.

And now back to your regularly scheduled pony discussions

7. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground

I'll echo what my good friend with the Pinkie-launcher is trying to say with comical violence.

If you feel like you'd have fun here and enjoy the company, feel free to jump in. Everypony was new once, and I definitely remember going through this same feeling when I first joined. Keeping up with everything isn't required for just hanging out. That being said, I definitely see where you're coming from, and just want to reassure you that we don't bite.

No, we have rocket launchers to do that for us.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

(Large Image)
    Spoiler
    Show

Love ya guys (), but it's rather intimidating to try to insert one's post into the deluge of RP. (Imagine if we didn't institute the 3-post/spoiler guideline... Keep on keepin' on; I'm not a very prolific poster to begin with so no worries from me.)
    Last edited by AlterForm; 2011-10-24 at 05:21 PM.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Hmm.
    Birthday present for the evil lich...
    (Gives a token, redeemable as a single use 'Get out of cuddles free' card.)
    Huzzah! Saved!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    I know it’s a little belated, but still. Happy Birthday Commadore!
    Not at all (it's only 11:30pm as I sit now) and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Hope your birthday gets better!

Also, I'd love to talk some GSB with you some time.
    This evening was better, actually, thanks - I had presents (chocolate - huzzah! - socks1, Thor and Iron Man: Armoured Adventures season 1 on DVD and the Witcher 2 (huzzah again)) and I gave the PCs a good drubbing with the Illithid Cleric 11 and his mates (ye gods, I even hit the AC-stupid ninja guy a few times - the wonders of Divine Favour/Divine Power/Righteous Might/Elation! And this was after the ninja guy UMD Teleported the paladin out of brain-eatin' range (Extend Tentacles, thank you!). And this fight levelled 'em up to 15, too.)

I haven't played GSB in absolutely ages, I'm afraid (there's been about three expansions put since I last played.) I'd have to go back and have another serious crack to even remember what I was doing...

Doesn't help that I've been playing SC/SC2/C&C solidly for the last six months or so, bar the brief pause for Hector... Once I've finished Kane's Wrath, I think I'm gonna skip playing RA3 again and finishing C&C 4, because I'm about ready for an RTS break! Still, Witcher 1 (second half) and Witcher 2 beckon...

(And what follows applies to any others who feel they are in the same boat.)

Pssh, just jump in like all the rest of the loonies (self included). Tectonic Robot was a bit nervous about joining in the insanity, and now look at 'im! This is the fandom all about love/tolerance/friendship/inclusiveness blah blah blah, after all. They'll drag you butt into the middle of their cuddle pile as soon as look at you round here (unless, like me, you have the nasty tendancy to drain Con Drain to anyone standing around you. I mean, I can turn it off, but y'know, Evil.)

But seriously, dip into the thread as deeply or shallowly as you like; some of the more compartively sane ponies, like Zevox come to talk mostly about the episodes and such; then there's EsperDerek at the other end, and me somewhere in the actually not-that-far-away-from-Esper-in-the-crazy-actually, and there's loads of people at various levels of insanity, so you pick your preferred level and run with it! If the RP isn't your thing, skip it - nopony minds, honest. (I skip most of it, unless anything is directed at me specifically.) Everypony around here (except me, 'cos I'm Evil) is almost excruciatingly nice and accomodating...

The biggest danger, of course, is getting caught up in it - this thread is like some kind of giant singularity of friendship, a blackhole of comraderie, if you will. Once you get stuck in - you may never escape...

1It may come as a surprise, but I am quite happy to get socks as presents (indeed, family tradition is that we all get a complete new outfit at Christmas, socks and pants included); I can never have enough socks, since I seem to get through them at an alarming rate. It's not as if I lose them, it's just they tend wear out really fast.

YES, ponythread, I do wear socks. Wearing boots over your naked bones is just as uncomfortable as it sounds.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-10-24 at 05:38 PM.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Titan in the Playground

As one of the casual thread-goers, let me add my support to all the people that suggested jumping in whenever you feel like it.

First off, there's usually a bunch of random conversation, so you can probably read the last couple pages and comment while avoiding all the RP.

Second, you could always just show up when new episodes come out and join in all the spoiler-filled analysis, which is still the best part of the thread imo.

Edit: oh and go participate in the pony heal/hurt thread. We need to finish killing off Twist and then present a unified effort to destroy Discord before Zevox organizes his pure chaos to destroy us all.

Edit 2: Happy birthday Aotrs! 誕生日おめでとうございます
    Last edited by Anarion; 2011-10-24 at 05:46 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

11. - Top - End - #671
    Orc in the Playground

WITHIN THE DARK DEPTHS OF CUDDLEFORT
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inkblot blinks as the hatch opens, and accepts the rootbeer, taking it in the nook of his foreleg and smiling briefly in appreciation. "Oh, thanks... I'm Inkblot, by the way... uh, say. How did you-- I mean, how did it get-- I mean... the pillow... nevermind." He takes a long gulp from the drink and briefly raises brows at the fizzliness... before taking notice of Candle Keeper and Midnight going at it again.

He groans and sets the mug down atop a conveniently sturdy looking table-pillow and wipes his mouth, moving to try and intervene again... hoping that this time things won't escalate and cause the reappearance of the unusual unicorn's bigger and scarier green magical alter-ego. "Uh, don't worry, Candles, he won't... lick her hoof... unless he wants to. And if he does, uh, well, I guess that's his business, right? She was just... talking loudly, not... controlling his mind or... anything..."

He trails off as "someone's" hoof emerges from the hatch behind the priest, looking again befuddled... he rubs the side of his head with his hoof a little, but decides against commenting, just rolling with it. "Uh, so... who's this 'patron' you're talking about, anyway? What she's doing is 'sketchy,' you said? Are you... an artist, maybe, and you have a patron back in Canterlot who wants you to... sketch her...? Like as a model?" He takes a stab in the dark at it and smiles awkwardly, apparently trying to break the tension between them by facilitating conversation.

I only first jumped in here as a poster rather than as an occasional lurker, oh, two or so weeks ago, myself. What Aotrs wrote above is very true.

I think I've made a little headway in converting my doomed-to-diabetes friend. She asked who "the bouncy one" was after seeing Pinkie in a clip.

THE SEEDS HAVE BEEN SOWN.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Troll in the Playground

I figured I'd drop in and wish the Commodore a Happy Birthday too (in the 2 minutes I have left), so... Happy Birthday!

Have some cake:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Edit: oh and go participate in the pony heal/hurt thread. We need to finish killing off Twist and then present a unified effort to destroy Discord before Zevox organizes his pure chaos to destroy us all.
    Poor old Twist...
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Clockwork:

Spoiler
    Show
    "From the microwave of course?" Iggy replied, after taking a deep sip from his smoothie.

Seeing Sek's befuddled expression, he raised a hoof to point behind him where an open, heavily battered microwave, could be seen resting on top of a pile of discarded machinery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm not a mad! I'm pretty!" Tinker said as she dragged what looked like a mining laser out of a pile of garbage.

"... Yes. Yes I will have some chocolate milk." said Charger. She wondered if they should be stopping this instead of enabling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Clockwork:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Here you go ma'am" Igneous said, as he passed the smoothie to Charger.

He then reached behind him and produced a second cup, complete with matching squiggle straw. Taking a sip, he locked eyes with Second Hand, his expression daring the other pony to ask where that had come from.
    Clockwork:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Second Hand was about to say something after seeing the junked microwave and Igneous' never-ending supply of glasses, but ultimately he decided better of it and merely shrugged.

As Tinker rattled around, producing more and more ominous looking gear, the pegasus glanced between her and his new friends. "I, uh, really want to see if Tinker's experiment will help me figure myself out. But don't worry...I'll make sure she doesn't try anything too crazy!" Although he spoke to nopony in particular, Sek was wearing a sheepish look.

Whoo! First session of meatspace Mage game went off flawlessly I had pacing, I had fear, I had dramatic twists and 'oh crap' moments, I had NPCs planned and ready, I had the feel of the game down solid. The players were all in character start to finish, there was almost no off topic arguing, and a huge amount of stuff got done!

I've had a lot of first sessions for games, and that was the best one yet!
    Congrats! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    *Birthday stuff*
    I suppose I'm a little late, but nevertheless, happy birthday!

But what does one get for the Lich who has everything...?

I don't suppose you're looking for a favor from a scrappy robot with druid casting...that's all I really have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    YOU T4ST3 L1K3 CHOCOL4T3 1C3 CR34M. >:?
    I find this acceptable! Mmmm, chocolate...

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    You know, that emoticon makes me think that Pinkie really is very much like a friendly Eldritch Abomination. It reminded me of the theory that Kirby of Nintendo fame is basically a friendly one too. That got me thinking...

-loves to eat
    -pink
    -frequent costume/outfit changes
    -lives in a super happy sacharine world

I thing Pinkie Pie may actually BE Kirby
    I-I think you might be on to something

Uh... okay?

You guys really needn't act so nervous around me. Just because I have the blue letters under my name doesn't mean I'm a hair-trigger authoritarian meanieface or anything.

In general, the moderation squad is quite... moderate.

And, besides, I'm just a friendly young Cali boy at heart.
    Sort of Ep. 4?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Although, if you ever do want to bring out the full Mod guns, please please please please use THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Seft Sirag View Post
    Holy Floating Hats on Toast! Someone’s actually talking to me? Doing okay, Thanks.

(Confused as to how I warrant a "Huzzah!", but that's just the underlying sense of self-loathing talking. It'll pass.)

"Y'know, there's such a thing as being too honest."
    It's actually pretty easy to recognize you; your avatar is fairly distinctive! Besides, your interactions with Frogstart are amusing
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

14. - Top - End - #674
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    Hey anypony have any good fast paced pony related songs, or pmvs they could recommended I work third shift and need something that will help keep me awake during the long hours I spend looking over tedious tax documents.
    Are you suggesting that I already have a 90 minute playlist of pony music for almost exactly that purpose? Clearly that's a ridiculous claim.

Also Eurobrony

Edit: Although Waltz for Trixie, Flutterwonder, the Octavia pieces aren't really "fast paced"
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-24 at 06:10 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

15. - Top - End - #675
    Titan in the Playground

Edit 2: Happy birthday Aotrs! 誕生日おめでとうございます
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I figured I'd drop in and wish the Commodore a Happy Birthday too (in the 2 minutes I have left), so... Happy Birthday!

Have some cake:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    I suppose I'm a little late, but nevertheless, happy birthday!

But what does one get for the Lich who has everything...?

I don't suppose you're looking for a favor from a scrappy robot with druid casting...that's all I really have to offer.
    Thank you, thank you, and thank you! All this well-wishing is greatly appreciated and it has made the chaos and disaster of earlier today much more bearable!

And druid droid - in essense, my whole birthday was late today, so better late than never!

Also, your post was 11:59 by my time period, so you weren't actually late; eleventh hour, maybe, but not, strictly speaking, late...

Besides, I've still got my birthday tea to look foward to, plus - in mid November - my "party" - i.e. one of our day games which is held for that purpose, where I will actually get to play instead of DM. So, looking at it that way, it's still all to come!

Also, in rhetorical answer to your rhetorical question, one can never go wrong with chocolate or socks, in my opinion...

Not that technically I have everything.

Yet.

But favours are super-awesome too, because one can never have enough allies!

16. - Top - End - #676
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh goodness, me I missed wishing the lich happy birthday. Sorry!

Happy birthday AOTRS.

Happy birthday!

Please, not the orbital bombardment.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

17. - Top - End - #677

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    <Welcoming words>
    You guys act like I've never been to pony thread before.

I was once a more active member of the threads before everything exploded into a dizzying amount of activity, y'know.

18. - Top - End - #678
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Yay problem solved! Also while they might not be fast paced they are awesome.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Colossus in the Playground

Clockwork:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Second Hand was about to say something after seeing the junked microwave and Igneous' never-ending supply of glasses, but ultimately he decided better of it and merely shrugged.

As Tinker rattled around, producing more and more ominous looking gear, the pegasus glanced between her and his new friends. "I, uh, really want to see if Tinker's experiment will help me figure myself out. But don't worry...I'll make sure she doesn't try anything too crazy!" Although he spoke to nopony in particular, Sek was wearing a sheepish look.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Igneous! Fetch me a brain!" Shouted Tinker.

"I am not sure you comprehend the idea of mad science." Charger said.

"Wait, no worries, it was in my head," Tinker said, "Somepony start a lightning storm! If we're going to spit in God's eye, we need more lightning!"

@ kpenguin, for what it's worth I do enjoy your occasional forays here.

@ AOTRS, oh yeah, have one of these coupons for "One thing by me". You know roughly what I'm capable of.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Orc in the Playground

I was once a more active member of the threads before everything exploded into a dizzying amount of activity, y'know.
    It wasn't our faults! Or, it wasn't MY fault, anyway! I wasn't here yet!

Please don't eat me me.

21. - Top - End - #681
    Dwarf in the Playground

Finished my Seamony:

Spoiler
    Show

Now all I need to do is somehow become air born...

22. - Top - End - #682
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

have some awesome (and very different than usual) Vinyl Scratch

Spoiler
    Show
    OH, Dem Eyes!!!
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-24 at 06:46 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

23. - Top - End - #683

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Time to head to work, everypony, I'm working nights this week. I'll probably see you all in the morning!
    Have fun at work Mids!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Oooooooh! Does that mean that I get the powers of whatever I gobble up?! Awesome! I can't wait to try it out! But what should I try it on first? Oh oh oh! Cake! I love Cake! But what kind of power does cake give? Oh! I know! I'll make cupcakes! Maybe I can even get Rainbow Dash to help!

Also, thanks Gadora for getting all those ponymotes up!
    ...Damn it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Where are Midnight and Jade right now? Still in Cuddlefort or what?
    Jade is... Somewhere? I really didn't define where she ended up after the random fade to black there. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seft Sirag View Post
    Just wanted to thank you both and commend you on (another) well-crafted piece of storytelling.
    ^///^

Don't worry, there's one or two more posts still to come too! We're not done yet everypony.

But the challenge of keeping up with so much activity is half the fun!
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-24 at 07:03 PM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

24. - Top - End - #684

:/ I made them, but I don't care for credit. So you made them. :D

As for batch jobs in resizing, Photoshop.

If you want, I can do it. One droplet and it's done in 10 seconds flat.
    Ah, I completely understand not caring for credit; there's a reason I've got that last one labeled Seekrit Pony Projekt, after all.

And thanks for the offer, but I'd rather do the resizing myself. One of the main reasons behind that project was for me to learn stuff, and it's a bit hard for me to learn stuff from someone else doing it.

Really, I feel a bit out of place myself at times. I think it may just be a natural part of cramming this many posters into a single thread. Heck, I really only shoot for a single post per thread; anything more is what I'm able to make time for. And I think you'll find us a bit less cohesive than you might think. The thread seems to be sort of composed of a whole bunch of sub-communities, only connected by SiuiS' quote walls and our love of Pony. In a pinch, you could get by by just reading over the last three pages and posting based off of that.

Well, to be fair, most of them have showed up since you stopped being really active. I think that got you the welcome I was sort of hoping it would, though.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Troll in the Playground

I think of my relation with this darker recess of the giantitp forums as something like Quan Chi (myself) in relation to Shang Tsung (the MLP thread) in this youtube clip: Link

Like he said... curiosity prevailed.

"My slave" is my heartstrings :P
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2011-10-24 at 07:11 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

I don't mean to sound like I'm quibbling, but what qualifies as an illegal upload? Hasbro uploads videos to their site. We could link to their site, yes? If we used their video, and it was moved to YouTube by somepony other than a Hasbro employee, that's illegal?

If it's just not something we could do, that's understandable, but if we could find a way to share high-quality video without violating any rules, that'd be swell.
    Unless its covered by Fair Use any use of copyrighted material without the express consent of the copyright holder is illegal.

On the practical level, fan-art and PMVs should be okay. Straight rips are pirating though.

Fair Use if your interested in the US law and doctrine on the matter.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Taking it easy this quote-post; I'm tired and have been busy as all getout. SiuiS, I've still got your post directed at me in a notepad document up on Dropbox, I'll throw them up when I get a few free minutes.

So, as to why I was busy. Pony meet in Boston on Friday! Drove from work into Boston at 4:30 (****. BOSTON. TRAFFIC. *Seethe*), and got to the prudential center at 5:30. There were about 25 people there, including my two non-brony roomates who Psycho and I dragged along. It was an awesome time. I also did some drawing; Psycho has the picture and I believe he'll put it up. If not I'll text him and see what's up. (There's also a possibility I missed it while scrolling through, ow my eyes). Such an awesome time though. I can never get past how awesome everypony is.
    Art By Titanium
    Spoiler
    Show

How i learned to stop lurking and joined the cuddle pile
    Spoiler
    Show
    A bright green unicorn with long red hair with a yellow and orange stripe in it is walking though town when she notices the giant pillow fort and the giant marsh mellow pony standing outside it.She heads to the nearest pony and asks ...Um Whats Happening here?

28. - Top - End - #688
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Also, in rhetorical answer to your rhetorical question, one can never go wrong with chocolate or socks, in my opinion...

Not that technically I have everything.

Yet.

But favours are super-awesome too, because one can never have enough allies!
    Hmm, maybe I can research a tweak to change Storm of Vengeance into Storm of Chocolate...

You're immune to acid damage, right?

Spoiler
    Show
    "Igneous! Fetch me a brain!" Shouted Tinker.

"I am not sure you comprehend the idea of mad science." Charger said.

"Wait, no worries, it was in my head," Tinker said, "Somepony start a lightning storm! If we're going to spit in God's eye, we need more lightning!"
    Clockwork:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, I think Charger has some sort of lightning machine, actually." The mechanical pony glanced over at his stalwart acquaintance with just a hint of pleading in his eyes.

Finished my Seamony:

Spoiler
    Show

Now all I need to do is somehow become air born...
    Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    have some awesome (and very different than usual) Vinyl Scratch

Spoiler
    Show
    OH, Dem Eyes!!!
    Oh my!~
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

29. - Top - End - #689
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post
    Oh goodness, me I missed wishing the lich happy birthday. Sorry!

Happy birthday AOTRS.

Happy birthday!

Please, not the orbital bombardment.
    Thank you - and relax, I'm in about as reasonably affable mood as I get at the moment...!

@ AOTRS, oh yeah, have one of these coupons for "One thing by me". You know roughly what I'm capable of.
    Oooh... Now that is an interesting offer, thank you! Nothing springs immediately to mind, but... I am sure something will crop up at some point that would benefit from your considerable talents...

Although the next installment of Easy as Lying would super-awesome as well...

Hmm, maybe I can research a tweak to change Storm of Vengeance into Storm of Chocolate...

You're immune to acid damage, right?
    Actually...not as such, no...

Right, off to meditate - hopefully somewhat better and less cruddily than last night...!
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-10-24 at 07:28 PM.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Banned

This isn't really the appropriate place to ask rule questions. (Wouldn't want to derail the thread any further)

If you have questions about the forum rules, kindly put a thread in Board/Site issues or PM one of the Media mods (like myself) or Roland.

Right, back to ponies...

There is no mind control. Go back to your fun.
    Uh... okay?

You guys really needn't act so nervous around me. Just because I have the blue letters under my name doesn't mean I'm a hair-trigger authoritarian meanieface or anything.

In general, the moderation squad is quite... moderate.

And, besides, I'm just a friendly young Cali boy at heart.
    I'm not qualified to make a judgement on copyright law and this really isn't the place to make such judgements.

But, generally, yes. That sort o thing is discouraged, in the same way that we discourage people from taking and reposting Rich's artwork.

If you have further questions, I'd advise you PM Roland or post a thread with your questions in the Site/Board Issues board. The Pony Thread really isn't the place for them, generally.

And now back to your regularly scheduled pony discussions
    Aye, sorry. I had to rush to work early, and just popped out what seemed an important question before continuing with he thread later. Cue some chagrin to find you'd said, way before I even asked, that this wasn't the place to discuss it.

And on the "fear the mods" thing, I think it's mostly a joke. But... *I like you. You're a swell guy. The last thing I want to do is force you into a situation where you have to put on your game face. It would be like starting a fire when hanging with your fireman buddy- I'd be so very ashamed.
    So anything that's near the rules, we start walking on egg shells. I am pretty sure I've said stuff that is grey enough that it is up to individual interpretation as to whether I've broken the rules (though heavens help me, I try my darnedest). I've said these things to other posters. When talking to a mod, I heck myself before continuing as a matter of respect.
    But! We can call you LunaKpenguin instead of PrincessModerator if you really want. All I ask is you slap me as a friend before I get to the point of you having to slap me as a mod.

-
    So, I made the mistake of inserting my USB as my laptop booted, rather than just after; a mistake of a fraction of a second.
    And it tried to boot the USB as well, and said there was irreparable damage done to the programing.
    False alarm, but Criminy! This netbook (currently a glorified kindle) is a pain in the Mark.

... New pony swear. "Maker's Mark!" aharhar.

Progress on both quoteposts and pony RPG delayed as I assimilate data on nM:tA and it's systems. I'll try and keep up with FFRP, but I'm already two pages behind and I don't suppose that will change much today. It will probably all be archived for now.

I can keep a separate tab open for FFRP so I don't be the slow link, if y'all want. Otherwise I apologize in advance for being so stochastic in posting. Or sporadic, not sure which word I mean...

Also, Topaz, Vent... Want me to keep a record of the Blue Ponies RP? I see you almost lost it there, so figured I'd offer.