New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Yeah! We need a cowbell player for The Ponythread: The IRC: The Band: The Electric Cowbelles.
    And a drummer! But you must be comfortable with drag.

Unless you already are a mare.

Which kind of ruins the effect.
    Last edited by Vorpalbob; 2011-10-26 at 01:20 AM.
    I have a band!
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah! We need a cowbell player for The Ponythread: The IRC: The Band: The Electric Cowbelles.
    Needs more cowbell?

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #933
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post

Challenge Accepted.
    Spoiler
    Show

Ok I know I am going to lose street cred for this but I figured out those are from homestuck based on image text but what is a homestuck?

Also on matters of which I am slightly less ignorant the nice lady who gives me a ride to work every night and tells me about obscure Japanese pop culture finally started watching Ponies! and is apparently really enjoying it so in celebration here is Gaston posing with Rainbowdash
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #934
    Bugbear in the Playground

A thought. Could amniomorphic spells be used for things, like, say... opening eggs?

5. - Top - End - #935
    Orc in the Playground

I'm the hype pony.

So uh, I guess I should be building hype. They're... they're... uh. 20% cooler than the leading band?

There was also the singing of drinking songs, EXERCISE OF THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE, and repeated murder and reincarnation.

I'm a unicorn now, apparently.

Typing with telekinesis sucks. Fingers were better, but they won't let me have them.

Come to #Ponythread Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    Ok I know I am going to lose street cred for this but I figured out those are from homestuck based on image text but what is a homestuck?

Also on matters of which I am slightly less ignorant the nice lady who gives me a ride to work every night and tells me about obscure Japanese pop culture finally started watching Ponies! and is apparently really enjoying it so in celebration here is Gaston posing with Rainbowdash
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not familiar with it, either, so you're not alone!

That Gaston's got biceps to spare.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-26 at 02:08 AM.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Dwarf in the Playground

Holy CHEESE, this thread moves way too quick when I'm busy. Anyways, on to... stuff... and junk.

To SiuiS, I believe you asked this - I'd be honored if you made a poster out of my Magician Card, that'd be so awesome. ^^

Yes, Midnight is to be blamed for everything that ever happens. EVER. For it is her fault. Eyup. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

I really should have nominated you (SiuiS) for Pinkie Pie in the Playground dude.
    I should let you know, I am the best Pinkie Pie hands down, and will gladly have a Pink-Off with anypony that thinks that they're a better Pinkie Pie than i can be because I am the bestest of the best at hyper insanity and eager fun and i do realize that I didn't exactly make it known previously but that's because I just get so busy learning to be an awesome cartoonist and thus get to make awesome characters like Pinkie Pie and then I get to make all sorts of friends and fans and probably some creeeepy stalkers but I'm sure it's all sorts of awesome in the end and... what were we talking about again?

Anyways... umm...

Happy Nightmare Night Eve Pre-Week Extraviganza and... umm... stuff!

... mane, my life is boring.
    Last edited by InkwellPony; 2011-10-26 at 02:08 AM.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Sounds like ... fun.

Spoiler
    Show

Hope you can get some sleep soon O_o
    Waitaminnit! That's not RD's reaction at all! She loves fun things! She says so herself!

I want my money back.

Yay!

Change Body looks right to me as well.
    Depends. I don't think for a unicorn, cloudwalking is a change to the unicorn's body (unless youre running some sort of Pegasus hoof charm) so much as changing interaction with clouds.

Whether or not this makes sense is another matter entirely. My brain is full of Magery. With dashes of pony.

FFRP: Blue Ponies Yay!
    Spoiler
    Show

What? All right, I don't know much about weather magic, but that sounds like an awful lot of work. Did you ever get a coherent explanation of just why he thought that would be a good idea?
    Saved for citation hopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    Not almost.

*coughs up syrup and caramel*

Not.. almosssssss....

*falls over dead*
    Good sir Droid of Druid's skills, I propose that this post doth be mine own firm example of where to begin our wager. The 19th minute of the 19th hour, ten hours removed from the clock of our great Principality. If thou art willing, this one, ever thy humble servant, doth propose that we count our wager as 90 posts within a span equal to twelve hours.

Is this agreemable to thy sensibilities, O Driaocht? That is; this post happened at he same time as our wager. Sound like a good marker?

Homestuck either is or is related to the webcomic MSPA - Microsoft Paint Adventures. These are characters from said story. That's all I got.

Spoiler
    Show
    niiiiiiiice~

Boy, I could sure use a source of obscure Japanese pop culture; could you shoot Me a primer? Don't worry if it would he tedious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    There was also the singing of drinking songs, EXERCISE OF THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE, and repeated murder and reincarnation.

I'm a unicorn now, apparently.

Typing with telekinesis sucks. Fingers were better, but they won't let me have them.
    Look, mate. I told you. I've got a moon princess, some toy spiders, and a roll of duct tape. That's the best you're gonna get, unless you'd rather be a griffon or something.

Inkwell - Sweet! I will make that walmart hate me and my coupon.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-26 at 02:31 AM.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Hmm so i thought i would share that today i went up against a Lich of some type. Naturaly i feared his ultimate ability to damage every one who opposes him on the battle field at once. as well as his array of AoE abilities and close quarters deterants. i was armed only with a double barreled shotgun. So what did i do? danced around him as he used up his spells, then in the 2 seconds window i had, dashed in, put my gun in his eye socket, and blew his head off his shoulders. and dashed out before his passive ability which allowed his to fight after being destroyed could land a spell on me.
    other times i would simply wait as the tougher teammates took his healthdrain to the face then fired an explosive shell at the back of his head, and danced just outside his range while his teammates ran for the hills.

I only died once. while delivering 10 killing blows to the enemy.
    a mediocre score overall but compared to the other team and my team i still came out top dog.
    ... what game/rules is this? I can't think of one that involves both liches and shotguns off the top of my head.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Dwarf in the Playground

Glad to know I am not alone. And yes he does.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Homestuck either is or is related to the webcomic MSPA - Microsoft Paint Adventures. These are characters from said story. That's all I got.

niiiiiiiice~

Boy, I could sure use a source of obscure Japanese pop culture; could you shoot Me a primer? Don't worry if it would he tedious though.

[/color]
    Well that's more than I knew 5 minutes ago.
    Unfortunately most of the links and files she sent me were destroyed in the great My Computer Sucks disaster of a couple months back so the most I can do is provide some links to a few weird movies like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAox...source=message
    and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHCPjGGx0Q and offer my own highly opinionated advise on anime. Most of what she tells me is unfortunately lost in my sleep deprived brain cause its usually when my iPod dies 6 hours into our over night shift.

10. - Top - End - #940

I just read the "My little Dashie" Fic. Good grief, that thing is merciless in its distribution of sad.
    "Nothing can stop The Smooze."

11. - Top - End - #941

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Hmm so i thought i would share that today i went up against a Lich of some type. Naturaly i feared his ultimate ability to damage every one who opposes him on the battle field at once. as well as his array of AoE abilities and close quarters deterants. i was armed only with a double barreled shotgun. So what did i do? danced around him as he used up his spells, then in the 2 seconds window i had, dashed in, put my gun in his eye socket, and blew his head off his shoulders. and dashed out before his passive ability which allowed his to fight after being destroyed could land a spell on me.
    other times i would simply wait as the tougher teammates took his healthdrain to the face then fired an explosive shell at the back of his head, and danced just outside his range while his teammates ran for the hills.

I only died once. while delivering 10 killing blows to the enemy.
    a mediocre score overall but compared to the other team and my team i still came out top dog.
    Graves does look cool, but I have other champs to get first.

... what game/rules is this? I can't think of one that involves both liches and shotguns off the top of my head.
    League of Legends. The champions are Graves (has a shotgun) and Karthus (is a lich).

Morning everypony.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Ogre in the Playground

Fewer pages than normal, but more to quote. Big medium-sized for this thread probably out of order quotepost!

Complimentary unleashing of other awesome to match.
    Spoiler
    Show

That is awesome and makes me want to go listen to that Discord song again. But I would have done that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    Chapter 7:
    Spoiler
    Show

The next week was a blur of activity. Preparations were made, plans constructed and dismissed and rebuilt from scratch, everything rehearsed in perfect detail until every last bit of it was ingrained in my mind. Luna was with me through all of it, her sweet voice reciting the instructions, her hoof indicating points of importance in the structural blueprints of important buildings, her starry blue aura wrapped around quills as she drew out diagrams and charts. For what must have been the millionth time, I marveled at just how intelligent she was. Everything was done from memory, with no hesitation or pause, each detail perfect in presentation as she went point by point through her mission parameters. She was still obviously troubled by the fact that it had come to something this extreme, and more than a little bit worried.

A small, hopeful part of me (to my mind’s eye, it almost looked like Fluttershy of all ponies, which shows you how disturbed I really am) wanted to believe that the worry was for my well-being. But, as my little bastard was positively gleeful to point out, it was just as likely that the worry was over what would happen if my mission failed.

The morning of the day I was to set out for the Eyrie, Luna herself came to my bedchamber. A small cardboard package levitated in the air behind her as she cast a critical eye around the small room. It was spartanly furnished, with more or less only a bed and a sink, but every horizontal surface was stacked precariously with books of magic. Even the ceiling had some tenants thanks to a reverse gravity spell, and I saw genuine amusement peek its way through the stress in her eyes as she spied them.

I stood to attention before my Princess, a slight flush creeping onto my cheeks as I realized just how cluttered and messy my quarters must look to someone as naturally organized and neat as Luna. Truth be told, the flush was also due in part to that little trail of thought which lead “Luna… in my bedroom… my bed… with me…” but that traitorous line was stomped on, hard.

“G-g-good morning, Princess!” I managed to stutter. My dark little friend facehoofed.

“Shadow, on today of all days, you should be able to call me by name,” she teased. To anypony else, her tone would have been light and carefree, but after all the time we had spent together, I knew her better, and I could see the lines of tension in her face, her legs, her flanks… FOCUS.

“I’m sorry P—Luna. I’m sorry Luna.” I hung my head, wishing to just sink through the floor and disappear.

She stepped forward and nuzzled my shoulder. “It’s alright, Shadow. It’s good to see that you’re still the same pony you’ve always been, even with everything that’s about to happen.” She smiled, lifting a small piece of the gloom which had settled on my heart since that day in her throne room. A sudden, mischievous light appeared in her eyes, and before I could react, she bopped me square on the nose with the package. For some reason, since I was a little colt, something bopping my nose has always made me sneeze violently, and this time was no different. As I fired off a series of sneezes which would have done credit to Pinkie Pie, Luna laughed. Not the forced laugh which I had heard far too many times in the past week, but a true, genuine laugh. It was like being alone in the dark and suddenly seeing the moon emerge from behind a cloud, and as much as I wanted to, I just couldn’t be mad at her despite my acute nasal misery.

As the sneezing and Luna’s chuckles subsided, I shook my head and looked her straight in the eyes. “So did you bring that box just to make me miserable, or is there another reason?”

As I asked, the happiness in her eyes faded, to be replaced once more with the tired, tense look which had haunted her fine features for the past week. She held up the box so that we could both see inside, and removed the lid. Laying inside on a cushion of black velvet was a necklace made of blue steel. The chain was broad enough to be masculine but still delicate. The pendant was made in the shape of—what else?—a crescent moon. As I looked, it seemed more and more familiar, until something clicked. “Luna! Is this…?”

She nodded tersely, levitating the necklace up out of the box. “Reforged from the shards of my… of Nightmare Moon’s armor. All my… her protective spells are still on it.” Something halfway between a laugh and a sob escaped the purple mare’s throat as she stared at the necklace. “So unless they use the Elements of Harmony against you, you should be alright.”

“I can’t possibly…”

Her eyes narrowed, an expression of malice shockingly alien on that refined face. The voice which spoke was not the voice of Luna, my mentor and (friend? The little Fluttershy voice asked quietly) companion. It was deeper, more authoritative, with a resonance which shook the stone of my tiny room. The voice of royalty… or divinity. “You will, Shadow.

There was no arguing with that voice. I bowed by head, wrapping the necklace in my own telekinetic aura. As quickly as the change had come over her, it was gone, and she was back to the Luna I knew. And then she did something which I had never thought to see. She lowered her head, a forehoof kicking absently at the stone floor of my room, and blushed. Like everything she did, it was both elegant and beautiful, and I was suddenly very aware of how fast my heart was beating. “I’m sorry…” she began, in a small voice, “it’s just… It’s really important to Equestria…” My heart sank to the sound of my little bastard cackling. “… And to me…” Well, that shut the little bugger up. “That you come home safely. And if that means using part of… of her, well, then that’s what we’ll do.” She looked up, still blushing beautifully, and I was alarmed to see tears welling up in her eyes for the second time. “Besides, I… I mean, Nightmare Moon… caused a lot of problems for a lot of people. It’s good that now what’s left of her can do somepony some good.” She looked up at me, her eyes shining with an innocent hope that belied her thousand years. “… Right, Shadow?”

I stepped forward and put my forelegs around her. “Yes, Luna. That’s right.”

I'm gonna say that this story takes place long enough after S2E4 that Luna has learned to relax around other ponies. And reassimilated modern speech patterns. Not that anypony probably cares anyway. Eh...
    It will be interesting to see how this continues. Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Lies! Lies and deception! Everypony is infatuated with Midnight; some are just better at hiding it.
    Paladin's attraction is mostly focused on Celestia, and he's very disciplined, but I'm not saying he's immune...

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Just wanted to share that you're able to make ponies on one of the most absurd games coming out this year with just the tiniest bit of effort.
    Now I need to find out how to make ponies in Stronghold 3 once I get it...

Glad to know I am not alone.
    'tis not something I am familiar with, either.

Also, time to take a closer look at those IRC posts...
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-26 at 04:51 AM.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Lich in socks! Why has nopony else commented on this monumental revelation? The Commodore wears socks; Lix wears socks, they're like the perfect match!

Also, happy belated birthday.
    *skullpalm*

I'll thank you for the latter part, though not necessarily the former, becuse I have the feeling I'm going to unlive to regret it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Unrelated to that, but I would still like your help designing ships and fleets in GSB. We can stick to just the factions you're familiar with, naturally.
    As I say, not having played for a while, specific suggestions will have to wait until I can find an hour or two to go back and work out what the heck I did use.

Some more general, overall tactical advice (going from memory alone) follows:

GSB
    Spoiler
    Show

The unlockable hulls never struck me as being much cop; in my opinion, your best bet is to pick the cruiser hull with the highest number of weapon/equipment slots and go with that.

Specialist ships are better than generalist. As I recall, most of my fleets were energy-weapon cruisers, backed up by point-defense cruisers (i.e. ships armed with just PD weaponry) interspersed in the front row, and dedicated missile cruisers in the back row.

In that same line of thought, always have some dedicated PD ships.

The EM cannons (whatever they were called, the ones that disable enemy ships) are worth a using weapon slot in something like your PD ships.

Destroyers are okay if you have spare space, but generally I found I used mostly cruisers. (I think I gave the destroyers mostly long-range weapons and stuck 'em in the back row to increase their survival rates.)

With engines, either go for very fast or very slow (i.e, like one engine). I have had some success with very fast ships armed with really short ranged weapons given orders to close to as close as you can set it, which - if I recall correctly - was inside the enemy's ship radius. Generally though, I tended to go for slow and long range, and let them come to me, which tends to pull a few enemies out of position and allow you better concentration of fire.

Alwasy set your engagement range to the optimum of your weapons. Ditto for weapon targeting priority for their intended purpose (i.e PD for fighters etc)

By the same token, attempt to fit the bulk of your weapons into the same range band on any given ship. (I want to say always put at least one PD system on a ship, but I'd actually have to check whether I did that in GSB, though it's my standard practise in all other games.)

As I recall, I always set my ships to Vulture tactics (maximising concentration of fire is always good).

Don't spread out, and don't deploy too close. You should be as close as possible so as to support each other without being in potential blast radius.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    I work at a large library, so I took the opportunity to do some research in the stacks, and I did indeed confirm the greek "Bowl for blood of the lamb" origin. However, the one and only place I found it was a 40 year old book on the entomology of medical terms. In other words, it's not exactly common knowledge. I'm thinking that if they wanted to make a potter pun, there were far less obscure ways they could have done it, so until one of the writers says "Yeah, that was totally intentional and a huge easter egg pun." I'm going to go with "They chose a word that kind of sounded cool" for an explication.
    Of course, they could have looked it up on wikitionary same as me, though I agree, it is less likely.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Halfling in the Playground

Was their an in universe reason for luna's new hair?
    Huge thanks to Kairaven for my avatar.

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ember_Glow View Post
    Was their an in universe reason for luna's new hair?
    Lauren Faust said that it's because Luna had regained her powers, but she also clarified that since she is no longer in charge it's just her version and not really canon. Still, it's the most official version we've got.

16. - Top - End - #946
    Ogre in the Playground

It's a webcomic! But it's not your average day, ordinary webcomic, no! It's more of a web-experience!

Basically it's the story of four kids who play a game that forever changes the world. Any more then that would be spoilers. If you start reading, just remember that it gets better as it goes.

In closing, ponies.

17. - Top - End - #947

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    Lauren Faust said that it's because Luna had regained her powers, but she also clarified that since she is no longer in charge it's just her version and not really canon. Still, it's the most official version we've got.
    Where did she say this?

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ettin in the Playground

Where did she say this?
    Her Deviantart account. She goes under the username fyre-flye.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-10-26 at 07:10 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

19. - Top - End - #949

I never knew about this.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    It's a webcomic! But it's not your average day, ordinary webcomic, no! It's more of a web-experience!

Basically it's the story of four kids who play a game that forever changes the world. Any more then that would be spoilers. If you start reading, just remember that it gets better as it goes.

In closing, ponies.
    Allow me to expand on Tectonic Robot's explanation.
    Homestuck is a Web comic Something (It literally defies classification at this point.) done in the style of old interactive fiction. People suggested commands, and Andrew Hussie would choose one and follow it.

Act Five of Seven just ended recently (which is kinda a big deal) and It Temporarily removed the Inner pony from me. It's just that good.
    The end of Act Five also had the unintended effect of turning the fandom into one giant DDoS attack which broke Newgrounds for Several Hours.

Interesting fact!: When My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic first began getting popular on 4chan, Homestuck was too. This lead to a fandom rivalry as both fandoms felt that one was overshadowing the other.
    Last edited by MBI; 2011-10-26 at 07:42 AM.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Ettin in the Playground

I never knew about this.
    She has given a lot of information about the show, you can try searching all the comments on it, or, if that seems too daunting a task, go to Ponibooru and look up something like "word_of_faust" or "lauren_faust".
    Fun fact: The season 2 opener was written before season 1 even aired.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-10-26 at 07:30 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground

I might as well try this fan fiction writing thing for myself. This is the first (short) part of a MLP-Warcraft crossover fic involving the Burning Legion trying to conquer Equestria. It will not be Flintlocke-style meta-humor (with the possible exception of some of Pinkie's gags), and it will, perhaps surprisingly given the premise, not be "grimdark". This part has Wrath of the Lich King spoilers, and future parts will probably have more recent spoilers as well.

My Little Burning Legion - Prologue
    Spoiler
    Show

”This wasn’t what I had in mind when they told me they had a “new and exciting employment opportunity”, you know.”

Mal’Ganis sighed. Once he had been one of the most feared nathrezim dreadlords of all, but not any more. Was it really his fault the Lich King decided to betray the Legion? No! And was it his fault his scheme to destroy the Lich King using the Scarlet Onslaught was foiled and he was forced to flee, only to later hear of the mortals destroying the Scourge without “his forces” anyway? Well, sort of, but still, he deserved better than this, he thought.

His voidwalker minion nodded. “I am inclined to agree with you, master. This place is far too… bright. Of course, that will make it all the more satisfying to corrupt into service of the Burning Legion.”

The dreadlord grinned. “Right about that you are, my minion, my ever loyal… what’s your name again?”

“Margrave Rm’kazh’aksharoth-nyx the Void-Veiled, Devourer of Illumination, Hegemon of the Third Shadow-Spire of the Haunted Realm, master.”

“…I’m going to call you Steve.”

“Of course you are, master.” Mal’Ganis couldn’t tell if the voidwalker was snarking at him or not, but he assumed it was.

“So, Steve, I understand you have gathered information about this place? Do share.”

“This realm is called Equestria. It is dominated by ponies. They are like small felsteeds, but…”

“Ponies? Seriously?”

“Oh yes. Disgustingly colourful ponies. There are three main kinds: earth ponies, the commoners, basically; pegasi, with wings; and unicorns, the spellcasters.”

“Well, that’s even more demeaning. They sent me to corrupt ponies? Well, better do it quickly so I can leave here as soon as possible and get a real assignment. What’s their military strength?”

“No real military to speak of, just a royal guard for the leader, and some capable fliers and casters without proper combat training. Oh, and…”

“Like I said, then, time to get going. Wait, you had something else to say?”

“Equestria’s ruler is an Eternal-level being who controls the sun itself (and that is not even mentioning her sister), and it is also defended by six very powerful champions who have, among other things, recently vanquished an Eternal spirit of chaos.”

“…and you didn’t think that was worth mentioning earlier?”

“Now that you mention it, yes. It probably was.”

Mal’Ganis sighed again. He was certain now, this wasn’t humiliation, it was punishment. Ah, well, it’s not like he had anything better to do. He began to cast a shape-shifting spell. Better start by gaining their trust.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-26 at 07:39 AM.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Ogre in the Playground

So last night I had this girl over. We went out costume shopping, had a little dinner, then I took her up to my room...
    And we watched My Little Pony for like an hour and a half.

24. - Top - End - #954

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Okay, just had to drop by to show something adorable that I saw (that I'm pretty sure I haven't seen linked in these parts either...)

Spoiler
    Show

Monocle Trixie! From this tumblr.
    Damn it Trixie why you so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (CUDDLES!)
    Yaaaaaaay! *Cuddles*

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Candles isn't; he rarely thinks about such things! The Patron, on the other hand, would like nothing better than to secure for himself any bits and pieces of Midnight he could.

Although, you know, I suppose if he hangs out in Ponyville long enough, he may become infatuated? I haven't really thought it through.
    It's only a matter of time my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    No, no. It's alright Pipsqueak. I wasn't using those organs anyway...

Spoiler
    Show
    HNNNNNNNNNNGH-

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    The adorable is almost too much!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -HHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Hrk*

The look on Big Mac's face is just so forlorn...
    That's what makes it so cute...

Also, because I feel I have to share this with the herd, I recently downloaded the Saints Row the Third character generator unto my Xbox to fool around with until I can actually launch mind-control squid at my enemies (don't ask) and...well...just from the options present in the generator, you can make more stuff then you could shake a Scootaloo at!

After I got done with odder things, I found I was able to make a serviceable humanized Applejack and an eerily suitable (in my mind) human version of Pinkie Pie, down to the pink skin and hair.

Just wanted to share that you're able to make ponies on one of the most absurd games coming out this year with just the tiniest bit of effort.
    Thank you for mentioning this. I will totally do this when I finally get around to getting Saints Row 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    ooo, IRC! I... will learn how to use IRC and then I will try hopping in
    It's really not that hard!
    You know I hate you, right? I just want that on record.
    ...This can't be any more embarrassing than that picture Psycho drew of you in Midnight's Leather.
    Point.

All you have to do is get a brand new client,
    Download it, don't pay!
    Next just figure out the server credentials,
    So easy, child's play!

Just /join, and you're almost there,
    Ponychat is in your future.
    Make sure you've got the username you want,
    And you'll be in the chat in seconds!

IRC! So quick and easy!
    IRC! Don't get so queasy!
    IRC! IRC! IRC!

I know where you sleep Titanium.

It is quite the experience! You should check it out sometime, for sure!
    It is still running right now, right? Like it didn't die on me? I can't get on from work which is uber annoying. I'll try remote desktop after the quotepost.

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    A thought. Could amniomorphic spells be used for things, like, say... opening eggs?
    ...OH MAN IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. @_@

...World of Warcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManSleeping View Post
    So last night I had this girl over. We went out costume shopping, had a little dinner, then I took her up to my room...
    You sir, have committed an act of sheer, unadulterated awesome. I don't believe I've seen you around here before either, so...

You'll never escape us now...

One of us... One of us... One of us!
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-26 at 08:23 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

25. - Top - End - #955

Larger post coming later.

I love this post. And it becomes even better when you throw in your signature.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Barbarian in the Playground

I tried that with my not-girlfriend [insert obligatory frustrated sigh] a few weeks back. She didn't like it. She tried it, at least, and I think she was warming up to it, but she has a deeply ingrained hatred for anything "immature" or "childish", and she couldn't set that aside to enjoy ponies.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Ogre in the Playground

Damn it Trixie why you so cute.
    Three reasons:

1. Trixie.
    2. Great and powerful.
    3. TRIXIE!

HNNNNNNNNNNGH-

-HHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Hrk*
    Spoiler
    Show

All you have to do is get a brand new client,
    Download it, don't pay!
    Next just figure out the server credentials,
    So easy, child's play!

Just /join, and you're almost there,
    Ponychat is in your future.
    Make sure you've got the username you want,
    And you'll be in the chat in seconds!

IRC! So quick and easy!
    IRC! Don't get so queasy!
    IRC! IRC! IRC!
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #958
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    Yeah, I like the idea of pregency related spells quite a bit. The only RPG I've even seen that actualy had a spell college related to childbirth was GURPS Technomancer. The spells they had were all of the "Holy crap, I want that to exist in the real world" variety, well thought out and useful.
    The book of erotic fantasy is your friend. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    You guys wanted ALL the pictures, right?
    Spoiler
    Show

<== this is my ponythread browsing face

Quote for save!

Homestuck is a webcomic. THE webcomic-the best. Not only does it update with tremendous rapidity, it occasionally contains INCREDIBLY awesome flash sequences. it also has a SOUNDTRACK.
    Animated. Webcomic. With a soundtrack.
    It starts a bit slow, but... you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboyinc View Post
    Act Five of Seven just ended recently (which is kinda a big deal) and It Temporarily removed the Inner pony from me. It's just that good.
    Mine too.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    That is awesome and makes me want to go listen to that Discord song again. But I would have done that anyway.
    Muwahahahahahahaha! The earworm has been passed on!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

30. - Top - End - #960

Muwahahahahahahaha! The earworm has been passed on!
    The song is ludicrously catchy and addicting.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".