New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

My latest project:

Be Strong!
    Spoiler
    Show

Also appearing in the drawthread in my sig!
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

2. - Top - End - #362
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Ill just leave this here.

Spoiler
    Show

... SAMUS ARAN LIKES PONIES? My life is complete.

And the always needed scootaloo chicken. =P

3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

after spending about an hour on the know your meme webpage and reading that Dr whooves is often paired with Derpy as his companion, i have decided the internet needs more of this.

what exactly am i going to do about it you may ask?

probably nothing. my art sucks, I’ve never drawn a pony before, and it's 3 am and i'm sleepy. but gad derpit this is what happens when i don really pay attention to this thread because i'm still debating my identity as a brony...

... i just really like derpy... and to a lesser extent whooves... sometimes i ponder them being related ((w)hooves one letter difference).

... and how the heck did the earth ponies who founded ponyville move clouds if their were no pegisi?

why am i still here? i should be sleeping...

tl;dr i babble on about ponies because i'm sleep deprived and just got back from the "know your meme" website. just... just ignore this post. i have been infected by the derp. run while you still can.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Okay, ponythread, this problem has gone on for long enough and I'm unable to solve it myself. I need halp.

My OC, Charger. I know what she looks like as a pony. I know her personality to a T. I don't, however, figure out for the life of me what a humanized version of her would look like or sound like. I've tried a bunch of sketches but nothing quite seems right.

So what I'm asking is either reference pictures of characters or people you think might fit the personality, or word-descriptions of what she'd look like. Preferably for a 21st century iteration of the character.

Keywords;
    - Disciplined
    - Regal
    - Unbreakable
    - Contemptuous of those she doesn't respect
    - Chivalric (Thinks she's Lancelot)

Worddescrips would be great, more detail is better. If anyone does a sketch I will hug you and kiss you and call you George.
    Posed like the third chap from the right. But obviously female.
    , or possibly the archetypal duelist's pose, sword extended. Some kind of dress uniform inspired outfit with a decent amound of braid or braid look-alike.

Why George?

5. - Top - End - #365
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Etcetera View Post
    Posed like the third chap from the right. But obviously female.
    , or possibly the archetypal duelist's pose, sword extended. Some kind of dress uniform inspired outfit with a decent amound of braid or braid look-alike.

Why George?
    Ooo, braids. Braids never occured to me. Braids work great! And there is actually something I can do with a dress uniform *thinks* Thanks, man.

George because it's a quote from somewhere-I-have-no-idea-where.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ettin in the Playground

Ugh, long day at work is long.

I'm too tired to do much pony tonight, although if anyone has anything they were looking for me to respond to, if you can let me know in the next few posts before I collapse I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Also tried to set aside some time to draw pony, but unfortunately:

Spoiler
    Show

Sorry Pinkie, I'll get back to my reading now.

Two key questions I suppose:

1) Did I miss any clockwork?

and 2) Can someone explain to me, in a paragraph or less, what Bridle Shores is all about? It got a mention somewhere recently, but I don't have the time to get caught up on it.

7. - Top - End - #367

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Not unless I missed it too; waiting on Druid.

and 2) Can someone explain to me, in a paragraph or less, what Bridle Shores is all about? It got a mention somewhere recently, but I don't have the time to get caught up on it.
    Bridle Shores is a free-form RP over here. Split off from the pony thread aaaaagess ago. Generally a light-hearted, comedic and upbeat RP. I play Whitefire, a pegasus kung-fu gardener (who's basically Metal Mask pretending to be Charger, personality-wise), and a foal version of Charger. It's generally pretty good fun but activity, at least in the plotlines I participate in, has been sporadic lately.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

Not unless I missed it too; waiting on Druid.

Bridle Shores is a free-form RP over here. Split off from the pony thread aaaaagess ago. Generally a light-hearted, comedic and upbeat RP. I play Whitefire, a pegasus kung-fu gardener (who's basically Metal Mask pretending to be Charger, personality-wise), and a foal version of Charger. It's generally pretty good fun but activity, at least in the plotlines I participate in, has been sporadic lately.
    Thanks!

I'm itching for more pony RP while waiting for the RiM/whateverweendupusing one, and was considering checking it out. Come next week, after work settles sometime, I might go along and read it ), but if there's a "cliffs notes" version out there it might help me save some time ^^

I'm looking to give Quaver Rest a run somewhere so I can develop her a bit more. Not sure if Bridle Shores was the way though, especially if it really is that sporadic. (Not that it's a bad RP, I just might want to keep my powder dry/RP availability for the next one to start up, only so much pony I can imagine up in any given timeframe)

Anyway, that's me done for tonight, time for bed. got another early wake up tomorrow. woo!

9. - Top - End - #369

Thanks!

I'm itching for more pony RP while waiting for the RiM/whateverweendupusing one, and was considering checking it out. Come next week, after work settles sometime, I might go along and read it ), but if there's a "cliffs notes" version out there it might help me save some time ^^
    You and me both, brother.

I'm looking to give Quaver Rest a run somewhere so I can develop her a bit more. Not sure if Bridle Shores was the way though, especially if it really is that sporadic. (Not that it's a bad RP, I just might want to keep my powder dry/RP availability for the next one to start up, only so much pony I can imagine up in any given timeframe)

Anyway, that's me done for tonight, time for bed. got another early wake up tomorrow. woo!
    I don't want to not recommend it, because I've had a lot of fun in that game. As to cliff notes, it's been going for almost a year. Uh, there are ponies, and stuff happened. Generally few to no big plotlines so much as there are 'events' that come and go, so dropping in is easy.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanks!

The threads involving the more active posters do tend to move faster though. (That'll usually mean Hawkflight, TheAmishPirate, Soft, Benson, MCerberus, Mindfreak, Orzel and Zylan currently. Deme and Lycan_01 still do post, but usually once per day. Lix posts sporadically as well.) For now, the General thread and Bar seems to be moving the fastest, with the Greenhouse and Bubble Time thread the slowest.

As to plotline, there's no overarching plot to speak of and even if there's any, you can generally just jump in without much problems, as Thanqol mentioned.

And if you prefer something less restrictive, there's the FwM version of Bridle Shores. Same town, more drama, more grimdark etc etc.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-31 at 06:06 AM.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

Of Mice and Men. More directly, the Abominable Snowman quoting Of Mice and Men in Falling Hare, a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

All posts must be pony.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-10-31 at 08:08 AM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    after spending about an hour on the know your meme webpage and reading that Dr whooves is often paired with Derpy as his companion, i have decided the internet needs more of this.

probably nothing. my art sucks, I’ve never drawn a pony before, and it's 3 am and i'm sleepy. but gad derpit this is what happens when i don really pay attention to this thread because i'm still debating my identity as a brony...

... i just really like derpy... and to a lesser extent whooves... sometimes i ponder them being related ((w)hooves one letter difference).

... and how the heck did the earth ponies who founded ponyville move clouds if their were no pegisi?

tl;dr i babble on about ponies because i'm sleep deprived and just got back from the "know your meme" website. just... just ignore this post. i have been infected by the derp. run while you still can.
    Well, if you want to try brushing up on your art skills, you should definitely check out the drawing thread in my sig! It was created for just such a purpose!

Ooo, braids. Braids never occured to me. Braids work great! And there is actually something I can do with a dress uniform *thinks* Thanks, man.

It's from Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck (and was famously appropriated by the hairy giant from Looney Tunes). It's sort of a catchphrase for Lenny, who's mentally handicapped, but strong as an ox and very affectionate toward animals.

The book is actually very good if you haven't read it, but super sad...

Ugh, long day at work is long.

I'm too tired to do much pony tonight, although if anyone has anything they were looking for me to respond to, if you can let me know in the next few posts before I collapse I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Also tried to set aside some time to draw pony, but unfortunately:

Spoiler
    Show

Sorry Pinkie, I'll get back to my reading now.

Two key questions I suppose:

Yay! Pinkie drawings!

Also, I promise I'll respond to Clockwork soon...I'm just woefully behind on all my RPs, but I intend to fix this soon!
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    The book is actually very good if you haven't read it, but super sad...
    Short, too. My version's only 102 pages long.

All posts must be pony.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-10-31 at 08:13 AM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post
    Partial IRC antics. I just thought this particular part was funny. :D

Also Mibbit is gay. :(

Spoiler
    Show
    10:17| Tucker TRANSMORGIFIES
    10:17| Leo: Listen, if you don't eat the donut, you'll have a crazy sea green pony with a shot gun stalking you.
    10:18| Tucker|Pony: Holy ****, awsome dude. Think of all the mares I can swoon with this kick ass body.
    10:18| Tucker|Pony: Bow chika bow wow.
    10:18| Grif|Pony: Tucker, you're insane.
    10:18| Church: Tucker, how are you going to get laid as a pony?
    10:19| Leo: The expression "Hung like a horse" comes to mind.
    10:19| Grif|Pony: Too graphic. Do not want!
    10:19| Leo: Somepony had to say it!
    Why is it always that whenever I'm on IRC, and I feel the need to say Dammit to someone, it's unequivocally, without fail Leo?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    >Reads that there is a pony drawthread.

>Realizes that his own friggen drawthread is unupdated.

>Feels deep shame, hides again.

>Six more weeks of winter.
    Ohhhhhh no you don't. Winter has already started here! Nashua has six inches of snow on the ground before Nightmare Night! GET BACK HERE!

*Chases*

Sending!
    Got it. I didn't get a chance to check it out last night because derp, but I'll check it out today. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    It's okay to be mad. Ponies get mad. Just eventually forgive the idiot. By the time he gets out of jail should be fine.
    Don't worry, I'll forgive him long before that. It's just a little difficult. Speaking of, by the way, I've got pictures of what's left of the car if anypony is interested to see em.

Spoiled for Non-Pony related Images
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    I have it there in my monster classes thread. I also have the Pegasus. Unicorn has yet to be created and posted.

Pegasus Linky

Cleaned up Drakkensteed Linky
    Bookmarked and Bookmarked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Still hilarious.
    Easily my favorite quote of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    here is the start of what looks like a pretty good story

http://pegasusrescuebrigade.deviantart.com/#/d4dbg5d

Derpy gets a job at a shipping company (Lix Lorn type of shipping)
    Okay, THIS I have to read. That sounds absolutely hilarious, and Lix needs to actually make a guest appearance in the story. At least a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Muse View Post
    I've just stared watching Friendship is Magic after being prodded by my brony friends. Awesomeness incarnate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lord View Post
    I just watched the first two episodes of My Little Pony. It's pretty darn awesome so far.
    Yay! More ponies for the herd!

You'll never escape us now...

One of us... One of us... One of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    HEY GUYS!!!
    Lookit!! *giggles*
    Look!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Aren't they GREAT mellons Pumpkins!!
    Haha! I see what you did there!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    By Celestia's glorious, bristly, manly beard, you have me. You ponys have taken my life and conquered it. My internetz, my schoolwork, my MP3 Player. I thought there was nothing left you could take.

But then you found something left.

My music.

My fellow Bronies, I give you, from my soul to yours...

Spoiler
    Show
    The City of Unicorleans.

Lyrics
    Spoiler
    Show
    Riding on the City of Unicorleans,
    Fillinois Central Monday morning rail
    Fifteen cars and fifteen restless ponys,
    Three conductors and twenty-five sacks of mail.
    We're out on a southbound odyssey
    The train pulls out at Gallopfree
    Rollin' past the herds out on the range.
    Ponyfolk of every type,
    Orchards full of apples ripe,
    And the song that we sing don't ever change.

CHORUS:
    Good morning Equestria how are you?
    Say, don't you know me I'm your native son,
    I'm the train they call The City of Unicorleans,
    I'll be gone five hundred miles when the day is done.

Never saw a land with more beauty
    Than the one along the rails, rollin' by.
    I'm glad that I can call her my homeland,
    When I see her glory 'neath the moonlit sky.
    The lands of sweet Equestria
    Have their share of creatures fierce
    So travellers must stay on the trail
    But no matter how big the monster
    No matter how sharp the bite
    Everything moves when I come down the rail.

CHORUS

Nighttime on The City of Unicorleans,
    Changing cars in Manephis, by the sea.
    The hauler colts are tired and need a rest now
    By the early morning
    We'll be rollin' again.
    Our journey now comes to an end
    So think back on where we've been
    Cause once you're there, you won't want to go
    And really, who could blame ya?
    When it comes to Ponyville
    The longer you stay, the more your love will grow.

Good morning, Equestria, how are you?
    Say, don't you know me I'm your native son,
    I'm the train they call The City of Unicorleans,
    I'll be gone five hundred miles when the day is done.
    I'll be gone five hundred miles when the day is done!
    *Headbobs along*

Ponify ALL OF THE THINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Ponythread, I must bid you a temporary goodbye. I'm heading up to Canada for a few days to attend a games conference, and I doubt I'll have internet/will be busy anyway. Keep on with the ponysanity, and don't explode from anticipation of NEW EPISODE THIS FRIDAY.

I leave you all with an imagedump:

Spoiler
    Show

We're gonna miss you while you're gone Amish. Have fun in Canada though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Ill just leave this here.

Spoiler
    Show
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!

My latest project:

Be Strong!
    Spoiler
    Show

That looks really good Druid! Definitely keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post

That's just the ponysanity talking. Embrace it, and become one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Of Mice and Men. More directly, the Abominable Snowman quoting Of Mice and Men in Falling Hare, a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

All posts must be pony.
    Man, I haven't read that since 10th grade. I really need to again at some point.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-31 at 10:22 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

15. - Top - End - #375
    Barbarian in the Playground

I just finished rewatching "Green Isn't Your Color." Such a good episode. So many great lines. ^^

FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEVVVVVV VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

16. - Top - End - #376
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    Why not make it a week?
    I still feel sorry I had nothing to contribute to the Doc...

So, seconded?

Why make it a week?
    *rolls eyes*

Whatever you guys want. Have fun with it .
    Dude, someone kicked your cat or something?

17. - Top - End - #377

Quote Originally Posted by Abrexa View Post
    This is not blowing up in drama again. Please leave it alone.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

Please. No need to inflame something further.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

19. - Top - End - #379

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Working on a quotepost. For now however, Ponythread Discord Storytime.

Spoiler
    Show
    (11:17:57 PM) ***Discord pops up an over-stuffed armchair and alights in it, pulling out a big leather-bound book that he opens up. Dust falls from the pages as a fireplace springs up and a rug rolls out across the ground. "Gather round ye ponies and hear the story of draconequi the world over!"
    (11:20:16 PM) ***Discord clears his throat, "A long long time ago, in this very land, there was a place full of wonder the likes that you ponies have never seen before! The ancient races of Equistria abounded across the land in harmony, as un-tapped potential made every day the greatest and the worst. This was the land where my people, the draconequus once lived.."
    (11:22:28 PM) Discord: "But time passed and the perfect chaos continued to bring forth new life in new and fascinating forms, eventually giving form to something new and beautiful. They flitted among the ancient races as children would, eyes bright with curiosity, learning how best to change the world to fit their whims from the very best at the craft.
    (11:23:55 PM) Discord: "From what he learned, the very first alicorn learned how to cast magic!" Light beams from the book, showing the outline of a manly looking alicorn, wings flared and with a glowing horn, "He was so proud of his accomplishment that he shared it with the rest of his kind, and soon all alicorn were able to use magic as well."
    (11:25:24 PM) Discord: "The old races looked on in surprise because it was so very...different. There was no passion, no instinct, but limitation and study. It was Order. And as magic spread the potential of the world began to dwindle. Things became static, the old races began to dwindle as they lost touch with their primal roots."
    (11:27:09 PM) Discord: Various shadowy shapes spring from the book, fantastic shapes and beings that begin to fade as the fire place's light grows brighter. Discord sighs heavily as he turns the page. "The chimeras lost the ability to change shape, great lords of the ocean fell to slumber, and others were simply forgotten as order and stability replaced potential and chaos."
    (11:28:50 PM) Discord: "Eventually...they were gone. They had no choice, the order didn't allow for them to exist anymore and in their passing...the alicorns spread. Soon they swept across all of Equistria, raising their banners and wondering where the wonder had gone even as memories of their predecessors disappeared."
    (11:32:30 PM) Discord: "Eventually they began to assume the ancient cities were theirs! And why not? The old races were gone but for the draconequus and we were so few by then." Discord's voice grows old and bitter, "The alicorns spread an empire without wonder, having forgotten the past until one day they 'discovered' a draconequus once more." The image of young Discord appears.
    (11:34:29 PM) Discord: "And oh what a grand time it was for him! The alicorns had changed so much from his time and changed into so many different forms! There were earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns who lived among the unicorns and the little draconequus thought to himself 'Potential is not gone! These ponies have it now!' and went to cavort and play with them!"
    (11:36:06 PM) ***Discord flips the page again as images of ponies of all kinds spring up around the draconequus-kid, "And what fun he had! The games they would play with him! Chasing, flying, and spells cast after him as he danced through their streets and their cities! Such grand and exciting games until he realized the /truth/. These were no *games*. The ponies /hated/ him."
    (11:37:52 PM) Discord: "The ponies saw the draconequus' body and thought it ugly, mis-shaped, and evil for disrupting their lives. They plead to the alicorns to chase him away and they did, for in time their magic and bonds had grown strong indeed! They chased the little draconequus all the way back to his home, and found an entire race such as he!"
    (11:39:33 PM) ***Discord can't help but growl a bit, red eyes fixed on Luna, "In their ignorance they sought to 'contain' the menace to save their subjects. Such magic was woven the likes of which Equistria would not see again for many many years, isolating the draconequus from the pony kingdom. The alicorn could not know that they had *destroyed* the draconequus though."
    (11:41:19 PM) Discord: "In saving their precious /ponies/, they had cut the draconequus off from the glorious chaos and potential that preceded all! Their very life-blood was denied them by a young race that couldn't control itself. *One* draconequus escaped this fate, he watched as potential and chaos dwindled until only special places held it, like Everfree forest."
    (11:42:43 PM) Discord: "In those places the world cared for itself and the last draconequus lived in such places, confused and heart-broken. He'd only tried to *play* with the ponies after all, why couldn't they understand that? Eventually though...the answer came to him." Discord's voice becomes sly as he leans forward, "They couldn't understand because they didn't /know/!"
    (11:44:46 PM) Discord: "So he'd show them how to enjoy his games! As he thought up the truth, he grew old and powerful indeed. New vistas had opened to him and he finally took a name unto himself, shackling himself to stability so as not to weaken from lack of Chaos. He took the name...*Discord!*" New lights spring from the book!
    (11:46:08 PM) Discord: They show how the land twists and distorts, ponies running around in a panic as chaos sets into their nice, orderly world for no apparent reason. A great building rises from the ground, a castle one minute a pyramid the next as the draconequus settles unto a doom-couch in the building.
    (11:47:50 PM) Discord: "So I set about showing the ponies all the fun they were /missing/ by demanding their world make sense. That bonds, sanity, and logic had no place in a world where *ANYTHING* could happen at any moment! It was a glorious time, a time that harkened back to the primal ages." Discord settles back in his chair, giving a relaxed sigh, "Those were the best times.."
    (11:49:09 PM) Discord: "But, sadly, they did not last. Before the ponies could come to understand...they panicked and turned to the last two alicorns. For you see, the alicorns were one of the ancient races as well! Without the chaos they had so abhorred, their numbers had dwindled just like the draconequus until only two remained. Two. Lovely. Princesses." He growls.
    (11:50:36 PM) ***Discord digs his claws into the arms of his chair and sits forward, casting the book unto the floor. "They didn't get it either! Of all the ponies they should have understood! But noooooo, they listened to the frightened bleating of their subjects and challenged the draconequus in his very own home. 'Stop the chaos!' they demanded, 'stop corrupting the ponies!'"
    (11:52:46 PM) Discord: "The draconequus laughed because he knew there was no stopping! How could there be?! The. World. Was. Better! What's more, he knew they couldn't stop him either! Their 'magic' didn't compare to CHAOS so he decided to play their game, to let them see what *his* game was. Course, Luna knows what happened then, /doesn't she/?!"
    (11:54:23 PM) Discord: "The two sneaky princesses had fashioned something horrible and abhorrent, the Elements of Harmony without the draconequus knowing about it! They used the cursed thing to do the most horrible thing a pony could *ever* do and turned the last draconequus to stone! Oh, but they didn't have the last laugh either!"
    (11:55:51 PM) ***Discord begins to cackle as the fire turns purple and the carpet into grass, "Oh no, cause I had left a most marvelous gift in the younger princess. *Doubt*! Doubt about her beloved older sister, cause I knew, oh I *knew* how it worked! Once their friendship was broken, so would the spell, and then once I had been exposed to chaos, ahe he HE He he HE!"
    (11:56:19 PM) ***Discord stands up abruptly, casting his arms into the air with a gleeful smile on his face, "And here I am! And that's the story of how I got my Cutie Mark!"
    (11:57:12 PM) ***Discord takes a bow, "And that's Uncle Discord's story time!"
    That was good times.
    My latest project:

Be Strong!
    Spoiler
    Show

Ooh, nicely done!
    Ponythread, I must bid you a temporary goodbye. I'm heading up to Canada for a few days to attend a games conference, and I doubt I'll have internet/will be busy anyway. Keep on with the ponysanity, and don't explode from anticipation of NEW EPISODE THIS FRIDAY.

I leave you all with an imagedump:

Spoiler
    Show

Have fun at your gaming conference, but know that your presence will be missed. *hugs*

Wow, ponythread has made me rather huggy...

This is not blowing up in drama again. Please leave it alone.
    Hey look a distraction!

I actually need to provide a distraction? The Elements of Harmony as humors, what would this imply? Discuss.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

...Calorie free?
    No, sorry.

Just saves time on having to eat it.

Why is it always that whenever I'm on IRC, and I feel the need to say Dammit to someone, it's unequivocally, without fail Leo?
    I'm just naturally good at annoying people?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

21. - Top - End - #381

I feel the need to repost this from IRC.

Spoiler
    Show
    12:12 *** Freaky_Fred joined #ponythread
    12:12 Raz_Fox Ow.
    12:12 JadeAurora dashes over to Midnight, and promptly glomps her.
    12:12 Leo hobbles back to Ponyville to let them be. "Just doing my job."
    12:12 Neoseanster ...
    12:12 Freaky_Fred Hellllllo, Midnight.
    12:12 *** Freaky_Fred was kicked by JadeAurora (...No.)
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-31 at 11:16 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

This just in: the Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, MO, long suspected brony-harboring university, has been raised to MLPCON 6, as visual confirmation of publicly displayed My Little Pony themed art on campus has been made.

Students are now advised to be wary of unsolicited acts of Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, and Friendship, as these are known symptoms of dedicated bronies. They are encouraged to report suspects using the terms "20% cooler," "Ten seconds flat," "The X has been doubled," "Cupcakes," and "Pony," as these are confirmed as phrases used by known bronies. Tips may be made anonymously.

23. - Top - End - #383

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    This just in: the Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, MO, long suspected brony-harboring university, has been raised to MLPCON 6, as visual confirmation of publicly displayed My Little Pony themed art on campus has been made.

Students are now advised to be wary of unsolicited acts of Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, and Friendship, as these are known symptoms of dedicated bronies. They are encouraged to report suspects using the terms "20% cooler," "Ten seconds flat," "The X has been doubled," "Cupcakes," and "Pony," as these are confirmed as phrases used by known bronies. Tips may be made anonymously.
    Is MLPCON like DEFCON? Because if it is you've got the scale running backwards there.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Is MLPCON like DEFCON? Because if it is you've got the scale running backwards there.
    I know I do. But playing fast and loose with the references allows for the additional joke.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ettin in the Playground

Believe me, you really don't want this to start all over again.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

I rewatched Ticket Master. When Twilight and Spike were hiding in the storefront window, Twilight was wearing the clown wig the mayor wore for Nightmare Night. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but it was a nice touch.

I'm not much of a fanfic reader, but has everypony seen the Vinyl Scratch Tapes? It's really good. The characterization of Vinyl Scratch and Octavia was excellent.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Double post.
    Last edited by Gaelbert; 2011-10-31 at 12:33 PM.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Double post.
    You can delete double posts.

Just edit it and there is a check box? or something that says delete.

Right at the top when you press edit.
    Last edited by Dirtbag; 2011-10-31 at 12:36 PM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

The mods don't like for us to delete posts. It messes with... something or other and makes their job harder.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    This actually made me a cry a little inside.