New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    What kind of fiction is he looking for?
    I dunno. I've not really paid enough attention to that part of his production so far to know if he's interested in any particular kinds of fanfic. I've mostly been focused on his rapping.

Still, I can't imagine him being too discerning. He's done Cupcakes, which I guess sets the bar pretty low. Also, I think his most recent is im nut ok i promiss which is a parody of My Immortal. No doubt he does more serious stuff too, so hell, nothing to lose by contacting him.
    Last edited by Weimann; 2011-10-31 at 07:40 PM.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

2. - Top - End - #422
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    Laziness is not a choice if you have an depression or a thyroid dysfunction or realized that nothing matters anyway.
    Medical and hormonal problems are outside my area of expertise, but I can contest nihilism. Nihilism is a weak-ass philosophy. If everything we do is predetermined, meaningless and brief then the only ideal left to us is sharing joy with each other. If the universe is cruel and impersonal, then the only thing that is human is us, and it falls upon us alone to show kindness and love to each other. If this is all there is, despair is a waste of the valuable, transient time you have available to you. May as well be happy. May as well make others happy. Just because a flame doesn't burn forever doesn't mean the flame can't be beautiful.

Johnjoseco finally draw a human Luna picture. So I have to post before someone else does:

Spoiler
    Show
    Oo, this is helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    So, pony thread. A bit of help please.

This guy, Mike the Microphone, known for doing pony raps and featuring on the Pony Swag Megamix, is doing dramatic readings of pony fanfiction. Now, fanfiction is something I've been emphatically uninterested in for the longest time. However, I do like listening to his sexy voice, so I was wondering if you could recommend any of them as being particularly good? I wouldn't mind them being funny either.

FYI, he has done Cupcakes. I do know about Cupcakes. I will not listen to Cupcakes.
    Airshipping is Magic was fantastic.

when it comes to moods the best way to express it is through posture and facial expression. Disciplined, regal and chivalric persons stand straight and tall, usually puff their chest out and arms and hands resting easy to the side or on something. Regal and Contemptuous persons uaually hold their chines high with a slight down-ward glance with their eyes. Contemptuous and Chivalric expression can conflict a bit as contemptuous usually are grim, thin, tight lipped and frowns while chivalric are easy smiles and bright eyed.
    unbreakable denotes confidence, which can be expressed with slight exagerated pose, have one leg stand over something usually works.

other then that try accessories, light, decorated armor gives a sense of confidence. (who NEEDS armor that covers the body when I am so awesome!) while also gives a sense of regal and unbreakable defense.
    *Nod nod* That's all helpful, and actually puts into words a bunch of things rattling in my head so far. Closest thing I have to a starting point is Fate: Stay Night's Sabre, and this makes me understand why. Thanks!
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-31 at 07:53 PM.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    I must be the only brony on the planet that thinks of Vinyl as a guy
    Not entirely. I find it hard to think of her as a girl too. I know she is a girl, but I keep thinking of her as a guy anyway. I think it's the hair :)

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I don't think this has been posted: Vinyl Scratch has a message.
    sooooo nice. Love her voice.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    if you liked that one you should check out Allegrezza
    --it is another Vinyl/Octavia story...and most people rate it higher
    I read through it, thanks for the suggestion. I still think I prefer the Vinyl Scratch Tapes, but it's a close one.

Laziness is not a choice if you have an depression or a thyroid dysfunction or realized that nothing matters anyway.
    Medical and hormonal problems are outside my area of expertise, but I can contest nihilism. Nihilism is a weak-ass philosophy. If everything we do is predetermined, meaningless and brief then the only ideal left to us is sharing joy with each other. If the universe is cruel and impersonal, then the only thing that is human is us, and it falls upon us alone to show kindness and love to each other. If this is all there is, despair is a waste of the valuable, transient time you have available to you. May as well be happy. May as well make others happy. Just because a flame doesn't burn forever doesn't mean the flame can't be beautiful.
    I'll back up what Thanqol said here. Nihilism (defined in this sense) isn't even tenable from within nihilism. That's what Camus was all about. If you have any doubts, read something like the Myth of Sisyphus or The Rebel. He trashes it from within.

I must be the only brony on the planet that thinks of Vinyl as a guy
    I originally thought Vinyl was a guy, but I changed my mind after a while. If you compare Vinyl's muzzle to a male, you see it doesn't really add up.

I don't think this has been posted: Vinyl Scratch has a message.
    I watched that right before I saw you posted it here. The voice actor nailed it. If Vinyl Scratch has any lines and doesn't sound like that, I'll be very disappointed.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ettin in the Playground

Actually, I have to say that I've always considered the above to BE nihilism. When I was told otherwise (at times quite loudly) I was rather shocked. I now discriminate between 'negative' nihilism and 'positive' nihilism.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry to hear that Trixie. I didn't mean for any of the above to be an attack on you. I know you're trying to feel better despite life kicking you in the gut a couple times recently.
    ...oh, I didn't mean to imply it was an attack on me or anypony else, I just meant nothing I tried helped that much. Sorry if you took it as such...
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

8. - Top - End - #428
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ...oh, I didn't mean to imply it was an attack on me or anypony else, I just meant nothing I tried helped that much. Sorry if you took it as such...
    I didn't really, I just saw how it could be construed that way and wanted to clarify. Man, we're all way too nice and apologetic for any potential offense

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Actually, I have to say that I've always considered the above to BE nihilism. When I was told otherwise (at times quite loudly) I was rather shocked. I now discriminate between 'negative' nihilism and 'positive' nihilism.
    I think the point was that, even if you accept the premise of nihilism that "nothing matters" that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be all whiny and depressing about it. Pinkie Pie could, in theory, hold 100% nihilistic views and her behavior would still be philosophically consistent.

RELEVANT JOSS WHEDON QUOTE
    ANGEL: Well, I guess I kinda worked it out. If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. 'cause that's all there is. What we do, now, today. - I fought for so long. For redemption, for a reward, finally just to beat the other guy, but... I never got it.

KATE: And now you do?

ANGEL: Not all of it. All I wanna do is help. I wanna help because I don't think people should suffer, as they do. Because, if there is no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world.
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-31 at 08:35 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

In which Kindablue kinda commits murder.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seriously. This is much easier than you're all making it out to be. Even on the soulless, toneless Internet, this is easy. He gave a list of three things. "An depression," "a thyroid dysfunction," and realizing that "nothing matters anyway" (all in a single, long, I'd say kind of beautiful polysyndetic sentence). Two of those are legitimate medical disorders that could be used in a serious argument to refute what you were saying, as you just admitted. The third was cribbed from my middle school diary.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

10. - Top - End - #430

In which Kindablue kinda commits murder.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seriously. This is much easier than you're all making it out to be. Even on the soulless, toneless Internet, this is easy. He gave a list of three things. "An depression," "a thyroid dysfunction," and realizing that "nothing matters anyway" (all in a single, long, I'd say kind of beautiful polysyndetic sentence). Two of those are legitimate medical disorders that could be used in a serious argument to refute what you were saying, as you just admitted. The third was cribbed from my middle school diary.
    Apologies; I study philosophy. I've spent long enough arguing that for real that I forget irony.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, ponythread, this problem has gone on for long enough and I'm unable to solve it myself. I need halp.

My OC, Charger. I know what she looks like as a pony. I know her personality to a T. I don't, however, figure out for the life of me what a humanized version of her would look like or sound like. I've tried a bunch of sketches but nothing quite seems right.

So what I'm asking is either reference pictures of characters or people you think might fit the personality, or word-descriptions of what she'd look like. Preferably for a 21st century iteration of the character.

Keywords;
    - Disciplined
    - Regal
    - Unbreakable
    - Contemptuous of those she doesn't respect
    - Chivalric (Thinks she's Lancelot)

Worddescrips would be great, more detail is better. If anyone does a sketch I will hug you and kiss you and call you George.
    Ha ha. I'm posting about ponies while on review.

Been percolating some ideas on Charger. No paragraph yet but try these thoughts on for size? Trying to organist the desc so the traits flow.

Face: Handsome, but not beautiful. Prominant cheekbones giving her a striking but angular look.
    Hair: shock of white in the otherwise copper fringe.
    Eyes: sparking, alert, They don't flit around so much as they jump from rest and seize new targets.
    Expression: reserved, poised? mouth curved but cannot tell if it will break into a smile or a sneer.
    Carriage, similarly poised, on the brink, promise of action while at rest. as if about to leap.
    Clothing: (jacket and suit pants?) thinking maybe something naval officer like. Honestly. Human Luna pic is wearing something much along the lines I was thinking.

Anyway. Lunchtime calls.

Snip. This is why I don't. Soap box.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Titan in the Playground

Nilihlism can be very fun with the right point of view. If nothing matters then why am I letting this bother me? If everything is small in the face of the universe then there is nothing I can't overcome. I might as well have fun and go all out. Basically this Xkcd comic.

On the note of depression I'm not sure if this would work but adrenaline might help at least for a little while.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

I just wrote a poem for my coursework based on the picture of me floating upside down next to Aotrs. :3
    Spoiler
    Show
    She's here again.
    Why won't she leave me alone?
    There /looking at me/.
    I look away. Maybe when I look back she'll be gone?
    I look back. She's not.
    I look away.

She won't go!
    Just floating there, staring at me.
    Floating upside down with that grin.
    That stupid grin!
    Ugh.
    She's still here.
    At least she's more interesting than the holy priests.

Also, sorta related... me and Aotrs. Kismeses?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

14. - Top - End - #434

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Ha ha. I'm posting about ponies while on review.

Been percolating some ideas on Charger. No paragraph yet but try these thoughts on for size? Trying to organist the desc so the traits flow.

Face: Handsome, but not beautiful. Prominant cheekbones giving her a striking but angular look.
    Hair: shock of white in the otherwise copper fringe.
    Eyes: sparking, alert, They don't flit around so much as they jump from rest and seize new targets.
    Expression: reserved, poised? mouth curved but cannot tell if it will break into a smile or a sneer.
    Carriage, similarly poised, on the brink, promise of action while at rest. as if about to leap.
    Clothing: (jacket and suit pants?) thinking maybe something naval officer like. Honestly. Human Luna pic is wearing something much along the lines I was thinking.

Anyway. Lunchtime calls. But first.
    This is all helpful, and I had the same thought about the Luna pic (if nothing else, there's something to that pose). I'm getting closer to piecing the picture together in my mind.

One thing, though, that I'm finding important through these sketches is that she still has to look youthful. Part of her identification in my head is that she acts way beyond her years. There's meant to be dissonance there; she's not born to be what she is. She's decided to be.

Thoughts spoilered for non pony ness

Spoiler
    Show

Seconded. If one believes there is something after, they believe they will be judged on their actions while alive. If one believes there is nothing after, the same still holds true. Either way, living, loving doing as much as you can with what you have is the only way to go. Anything less is a waste.

I promise more pony once I get home.
    "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do" is how I phrase it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I just wrote a poem for my coursework based on the picture of me floating upside down next to Aotrs. :3
    Spoiler
    Show
    She's here again.
    Why won't she leave me alone?
    There /looking at me/.
    I look away. Maybe when I look back she'll be gone?
    I look back. She's not.
    I look away.

She won't go!
    Just floating there, staring at me.
    Floating upside down with that grin.
    That stupid grin!
    Ugh.
    She's still here.
    At least she's more interesting than the holy priests.

Also, sorta related... me and Aotrs. Kismeses?

Brilliant!
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-31 at 08:44 PM.

15. - Top - End - #435

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do" is how I phrase it.
    I think you missed the Angel quote I edited into my last post
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

16. - Top - End - #436
    Orc in the Playground

So, pony thread. A bit of help please.

This guy, Mike the Microphone, known for doing pony raps and featuring on the Pony Swag Megamix, is doing dramatic readings of pony fanfiction. Now, fanfiction is something I've been emphatically uninterested in for the longest time. However, I do like listening to his sexy voice, so I was wondering if you could recommend any of them as being particularly good? I wouldn't mind them being funny either.

FYI, he has done Cupcakes. I do know about Cupcakes. I will not listen to Cupcakes.
    Are you after Fanfics read by him, or just fanfics in general? I have some fanfics I would recommend if the latter. If the former, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SWEET APPLE MASSACRE AND EQUESTRIAN PIE! I've heard terrible things about one of them, and have read the other. Apparently, one is worse than cupcakes, although not as well written. That is all I will say. I would also say to give spiderses a miss. It got a few laughs out of me, but it's really not worth twenty minutes of your time. Also, the layer of trolling involved in the creation and presentation of that fic hurts my head. You might enjoy the So Bad It's Good qualities of it. I dunno.

If want to read some decent fanfiction, I have this list of personal favourites:
    Spoiler
    Show

Shipping:D The Combinatorics Project. Shipping everypony with everypony, One alternative universe at a time. Gets very sad later on. Currently rated Four Stars, but I think it has five star potential.

Comedy: The Elements of Gaming. The mane six play Video Games. Hilarity ensues. Chapter four is six star material, the other chapters vary from three to five. EQ gives it five stars. Chapter four makes it my second favourite Fanfic of all time.

Random: The mane cast offs. Starts off serious, but then descends into... something. Rated only four stars, but is good for a laugh.

Grimdark : At risk of Serious scorn from my fellow pony fans: Cupcakes.
    Yup, I'm serious (and It only just occurred to me that this is still visible inside the spoiler box). I wouldn't call it entertaining, But I don't regret reading it either. I feel it's something everyone should read sometime. Cupcakes helped shape the fandom into what it is today, and by reading this, you can look back and see just how it did that. Cupcakes is also responsible for some great fanworks. So yeah, go read it, Unless you hate gore, which in this case, AVOID! (That sentence has too many commas...

Crossover: Better Living through Science and Ponies.
    A Portal 2/Pony Crossover. Six stars. Go read it. Now. Some guys are also working on a Portal 2 mod based on this.

Grimdark/Crossover/Adventure: Fallout Equestria. I've never actually read this, But I've heard it's amazing. Since it has 6 stars, I'm inclined to believe the hype. However, this is as long as hell. You should probably stay clear if you can't spend too much time dedicated to ponies.

Grimdark/Adventure: The End of Ponies. This is simply amazing. It's also pretty long. I'd say it's well worthy of 6 stars. Currently my third favourite Fanfic of All time, very close to being second. I'm sure Grif would agree with me on how good this is.

Comedy?/crossover: My Little Fortress, Teamwork is Magic. The mane 6, Trixie, Derpy and Angel and transported into the Team Fortress 2 universe. Features hilarious pony death and awesome pony revenge, among other stuff. 5 stars, and one of my first MLP Fanfics.

And finally: Comedy/Shipping:D U-Harmony. Twilight Sparkle tries the unicorn dating service U-Harmony. Hilarity ensures. 5 stars.

If you don't want to read some decent fanfiction, that sucks.
    Awesome avatar was by kpenguin. Until Photobucket decided to kill it. Whoops. New avatar isn't by kippy.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ettin in the Playground

If you want "So bad it's good" ponyfics, the Michael bay presents: series is a good place to start!

Ps. Curse you Thanqol. You managed to quote me soapboxing before I had my attack of self concoiusness! ^^;;

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks for the tips! I was primarily looking for stuff read by Mike, but I'm not adverse looking into written stuff as well. As I said, fanfics usually aren¨t my thing, but if it's good, then it's good, no matter what it is.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ettin in the Playground

Best Halloween.

- I dressed up as Mad Doctor Thanqol, complete with lab coat and hat. And the occasional random bout of mad laughter.
    - My littlest sister, as I only found out once she had gotten dressed, had dressed herself in an old pink pony costume we'd gotten years ago and declared herself to be Pinkie Pie. I nearly died of cuteness.
    - I volunteered at a Fall Festival, and one of the children's games involved digging in a big tub full of buckets for little fast-food-toy boxes. I walked away with three ponies. I don't know which ones yet.

BEST HALLOWEEN.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Apologies; I study philosophy. I've spent long enough arguing that for real that I forget irony.
    No, I'm sorry. That came out much more polemical and aggressive than I meant. Which is pretty funny if you think about it.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ettin in the Playground

I find all the discussion on depression to be incredibly ironic, given that I just started my posting in Psychiatry. We're supposed to study these and all.

Right, ponies.
    Spoiler
    Show

This is now forever my image of the Red Alert nukes.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-31 at 09:33 PM.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

I dunno. I've not really paid enough attention to that part of his production so far to know if he's interested in any particular kinds of fanfic. I've mostly been focused on his rapping.

Still, I can't imagine him being too discerning. He's done Cupcakes, which I guess sets the bar pretty low. Also, I think his most recent is im nut ok i promiss which is a parody of My Immortal. No doubt he does more serious stuff too, so hell, nothing to lose by contacting him.
    Feel free to link him to any of my stuff. I'd be honored for anyone to do a reading.

23. - Top - End - #443

Another IRC discord story time.

Spoiler
    Show
    Discord banishes the comfy rug TO THE MOON for destroying the ambiance! And also goes into 'scary' form. "Gather round ye little ponies, to hear the terrifying story of the pony...who lost her head!"

Discord summons the Draconequuicon and flips it open to the right page, releasing a flurry of spider-bats who wing around screaming for a little bit before finding a window. "One Nightmare Night, not to long ago, there was a little unicorn who's name was...Opal. Opal was a very pretty unicorn with lots of friends, the top of her class, and very proud of herself!"

Discord waves his hand over the book, the image of a happy little blue unicorn springing from the pages to canter around the group. "Every day she would gallavant around with her friends, engaging in all kinds of merriment and gay games until one day she met such an odd creature!"

"It had the head of a goat, lion, and a dragon all at once with big scaly wings and a voice like THUNDER! And Opal was very scared for she didn't know just what this creature was! It winged through the air casting a dreadful shadow and Opal did her very best to hide. However...it was too smart and found her hiding place."

Discord makes a big chimeric creature rise from the pages to confront the little filly, "Poor Opal, how she trembled! But...the monster didn't eat her, it settled down before her and boomed in it's terrible voice, 'YOU HAVE STOLEN INTO OUR HOME LITTLE PONY, AND FOR THAT YOU MUST BE PUNISHED! HOWEVER, WE ARE FEELING KIND AND ARE WILLING TO LET YOU CHOOSE YOUR FATE.

"Then the chimera leaned down close, even as the head of the goat spoke. 'If you choose me little pony, your punishment shall by the truth.' it bleated. 'If you choose me, then your punishment is never to see your friends again.' roared the lion head. 'If you choose me, then you shan't be able to return home' hissed the dragon head."

"Opal had to think about the choice very carefully, for she loved her friends dearly and couldn't think of a life without her home where all her wonderful toys were! So, after thinking about it for a moment, Opal went up to the goat head and bravely puffed out her chest. 'I choose the truth, after all, honesty is an admirable quality!'"

"At that the chimera began to laugh and laugh and laugh, but honored it's bargain! The goat head leaned down /real/ close to whisper into her ear the truth..." Discord leans forward, eyes darting this way and that as if about to impart some great truth, "That she had no friends...that her 'friends' only liked her for she was a beautiful pony!"

"Opal laughed and went back home, for how could that be the truth? But the chimera's words nagged and nagged at her. She couldn't sleep and had no appetite as doubt set in. What if it was right? What if her friends only liked her for her beauty? Eventually...the little unicorn hit upon a bizarre idea. A crazy idea. She would test her friends!"

Discord clears his throat, "Where was I? Oh right, testing her friends. Anyway she worked long and hard into the night, coming up with a magical spell to help her. The next morning, one of her friends came to fetch her for a lunch they had arranged...but when she opened the door and saw Opal..."

"*SHE SCREAMED!* And galloped from the building in a dead fright, for Opal was missing her head! For Opal, it was the final nail in the coffin, confirming the truth of the chimera's words. Without her pretty face, even the best of her friends would have nothing to do with her! Broken hearted, she tried to reverse the invisibility spell that had hid her head."

Discord reaches up to pluck off his own head, tossing it back and forth between his hands, "Something was wrong though! Try as she might, she couldn't undo the spell! Finally, she went out among the other ponies to try and get some help but they all screamed and ran at the sight of her! Finally, depressed and sad, Opal disappeared into the depths of Everfree ..."

"She was never seen again...but every Nightmare Night...just like this one...a mysterious figure sneaks about Ponyville. The Headless Mare steals among you ponies, looking for someone's head to replace her own. Always searching, always trying new ones, but never satisfied. She could never find a head as pretty as her own and so she keeps looking."

Discord tosses his head up into the air, making it vanish as his voice goes ghostly, "She stalks all the good-looking mares of the town, watching from the shadows as they enjoy the lives that *she* should have had. As they play with all the friends that *should* be hers. And when she finds one she likes..."

"*She leaps from the shadows to claim a new victim!*" Discord roars as headless gray mares leap from the shadows behind Jade, Luna, and Shadowy, grabbing their heads from behind and shaking them wildly!
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

IRC chat is surprisingly fun! Hehehe...

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    IRC chat is surprisingly fun! Hehehe...
    Glad there's somepony enjoying it. (Stupid Discord and turning me into Scootaloo)
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post
    Glad there's somepony enjoying it. (Stupid Discord and turning me into Scootaloo)
    You make an adorable Scootaloo.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Orc in the Playground

Hey guys, what's more important? Sleep, or learning to draw ponies?
    Awesome avatar was by kpenguin. Until Photobucket decided to kill it. Whoops. New avatar isn't by kippy.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboyinc View Post
    Hey guys, what's more important? Sleep, or learning to draw ponies?
    How is this answer not self-evident?
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post
    How is this answer not self-evident?
    Yeah, how isn't it?

Sleep dude. Ponies can wait.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Yeah, how isn't it?

Sleep dude. Ponies can wait.
    No, it's to learn to draw ponies while sleeping.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods