New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1470
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

The new episode:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I liked the switch at the end. I was wondering why AJ was still covered in mud through the whole race, and then I noticed that her mane and tail were hanging differently than normal... though it wasn't until the finish line that I noticed that the eye colors were swapped. At which point I knew they pulled a switch in the mud puddle.

Also,

ONE.
    DAY.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

Favorite quote from the new episode:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rarity:This isn't a mess! This is organized chaos!
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, new episode:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eh. It was okay I guess. Unfortunately it focused on my least favorite of the main six and a secondary character I don't really like, so I wasn't a huge fan. I could sympathize with most (but not all) of Rarity's reactions to Sweetie Belle's screw-ups, but that was about it. Seeing Applejack and Applebloom playing together was probably the highlight of the episode for me, and I'm not even a big fan of either of them either.

Still, I guess that, unlike the Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes, it isn't going to end up one that I never re-watch. It is the weakest of the new season for me so far though.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Socks!Lixie is best Lixie! And is adorable!
    LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Concept: MLP + MSPA crossover.

Idea: a Shoof game is played by a bunch of ponies

Two Earth ponies
    Two Peggisi
    Two unicorns
    And possibly two Allicorns (Not Luna, Celestia, or any other canon charicters)

It will be he first time in who-knows-how-many years the pony population will actually be 1:1 gender-wise.

I’ll just leave this here and let you people think about it for awhile.
    YES
    HELL YES
    HELL FUDGING YES

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    I like this idea, except that you can't be canonized as a saint until you're dead...
    (appears behind with dagger and too-wide-grin)
    I can help with that.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

Episode 5:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm, so overall I liked this episode, although I think the thing that makes it sit a bit funny with me is that it actually crushed some fanon I didn't realize I'd been holding. Ironically, it was nothing to do with the sister's race and Derpy or Berry Punch. It's just that I'd assumed that Rarity's boutique was something of a family business, and read several nice fics on the topic, so to see her parents as being so different from her was...well, shocking.

Although I thought Rarity's ham might have been a bit much in places, I did enjoy the episode, and I kind of hope that along with the last episode it heralds a bit of a return to slice-of-life style episodes.

Also, the breakfast was great! Sweetie's 'toast' was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    LIES
    LIES AND SLANDER. WAIT...NO, THE OPPOSITE! SOCKS!LIXIE IS BEST LIXIE!
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    We have a suggestion, ponythreaders!

Ponythread has been kinda slow lately, with some exceptions. I woke up late today and found only two new pages when before I tended to get at least six. I can't imagine many explanations other than IRC sucking all the life out of it, and I kinda fear that IRC will be the choice of place for many to discuss the new episode too.

I may be wrong on that, but either way, I would suggest perhaps IRC should be reserved for non-pony related chatting, things which don't really belong in ponythread anyway, and keeping pony discussion here.

I think that would be more in line with what I think was the purpose of this IRC anyway: To have a place for ponythreaders to socialize, not a replacement for general pony discussions which is what the thread is for.

Of course we may want to keep the line a little fuzzy, to allow some non-pony discussion here and some pony discussion there, but I think it'd be nice to keep it mostly in the proper places.

Thoughts? Am I being too concerned too early?
    You're being too early.
    There's a lot seemingly going on but it's all circumstantial. All sorts of posters are having all sorts of personal issues, from major to mundane. Thanqol is being a genius, which requires school. Raz is being a genius which requires school and STEALING THE HAY OUT OF whatever Thanqol's mojo'd up. Esperderek is working nights. I haven't had a day off since September, and I'm working 13 hours today. Several posters are having identity crises. Several posters are having a cold war. RP is becoming almost an actual issue.

It just all happened at the same time.

From experience; don't worry about the IRC. Trust us, we're all friends. We don't want you missing out on anything

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Personally, though I had no real problem with the old pace, the new pace does mean that the meaty pony-arts and stuff that I crack the thread open for are slightly easier to find and spot lately.

It's a kind of win win for me, long as it's all healthy. Not like the thread is in any danger of falling off the first page or anything.
    I'm glad somepony enjoys the pace. We're seeing a couple faces directly based on thread speed being more accessible, but oddly not everypony who left due to speed has come back.

But isn't it more in line with the idea behind the IRC? As I said I would suggest a soft limit, not a hard one, and people can still talk all they want about ponies, they'd just do it here instead of there, like they did before IRC.

I'm just feeling kinda sad about this IRC thing, because even if bits and pieces are posted here in the form of logs, that feels rather more like being told about this awesome party that you weren't there for.

Even if ponythread doesn't stay slow after the new episode, I still think this idea may have some merit.
    First; the IRC is like a party we've missed. But there's no use being upset about parties you've missed, because there are parties going on all the time. I don't go to any of 'em, and it's ok because I don't think about it. I'm not all that awake so insert the rest of where I'm going with this here, sil vous plait.

Second, and more importantly; no one has told you because it hasn't reallycome up... But almost all the stuff you want us not to talk about in IRC? We don't. Serioulsy, it's a non-issue mate. IRC is used for trivialities for the most part. Or impromptu RP. The speed at which logs are posted is the speed at which things that are thread-relevant happen. I would go so far as to say that IRC functions as a less formal PM system than a thread replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by vegetalss4 View Post
    episode thoughts
    Spoiler
    Show

a bit too strong on the emotions at the start for my taste, hope it isn't going to be the general strength.
    I liked that Rarity tried not to snap at Sweetie.

Parents! the number seen of parents has increased by 50%

sheep being able to talk and still being herded and put into a fold like that has some unfortunate implications.
    Anyone have a good solution/explanation for them?

was it just me or did it look like Rarity and Sweetie bumped into that other team when they were carrying their eggs? that wouldn't be very sporting of them. Oh well probably wasn't on purpose.

also first Episode with no Twillight.

Wow! Good to see ya mate. It's been a spell.

[spoilers]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Naw, they didn't bump the other team; the other team bumped each other and their eggs broke before the Raribelle duo had even hi. The doorframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    Everyone wish me and my wife luck, we're off to our first brony meetup! All pony all the time.
    Woo! Have fun mate. Bring me a toy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Well that makes all those special "Saint Cookies" they keep delivering to my house make even less sense.
    Uh, no man. That's not how you spell SAINT, that's how you spell CYANIDE.
    I'd say it's an easy mistake to make, but...

Yeah. Maybe theft o the popemobile was a bad idea :/

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    New episodes thoughts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lots of absolutely terrific Rarity expression. Also Hammy Rarity is the best ham ever to grace ponydom.

Sweetie Belle managed to burn juice. How this even... *brain aspolde*

Very good of the writers and animators to only subtly hint it was Rarity that substituted AJ instead of bashing it into our face. (eye colour) I honestly did not notice the switchover until the final sprint. That said, AJ must have had some big lungs to stay submerged for so long.
    Psh. Please. Biggest ham in the fandom is Razqol.
    Death your feelings. You know it to be true.

(JadexMidnight is close second).

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    You're being too early.
    I suppose you're right

I suppose I've overestimated how much party I'm missing, but I did kinda feel a bit like Pinkamena in Party of One just then

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Episode 5 spoilers
    Spoiler
    Show
    First thought: No song.
    Second thought: The background music was pretty good. There were a few snatches in there I want to sample, if I can get my hooves on them.

Actual content:
    I really enjoyed it. Not so much as Luna Eclipsed, but probably my favourite episode of the season, and one of my top for both seasons. Rarity is best pony, and I loved the ham. I also like Sweetie Belle, although not so much in this episode. I have an excellent friendship with my sister, it's been years since we've had any sort of argument at all, but I definitely sympathized with Rarity. It's just common courtesy not to touch things without asking, and especially with that sweater. Which brings me to a question.
    How old is Sweetie Belle? I thought she was supposed to be 12 or so, but this episode makes her seem a lot younger.
    The picture Sweetie Belle made of her and Rarity was adorable. I'd say it gave me diabetes, but I already have diabetes, so I guess it just gave me a high blood sugar.
    Sweetie Belle scooting along the floor while bored was also a highlight. I agree, it would be criminal if that's not gif'd.
    Also glad to see more Applejack and Applebloom.
    It was also nice to see how Rarity tried to keep her anger in check. I imagine I'd be pretty angry if, say, a sweater of mine costing hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars was destroyed. I'd like to think I wouldn't directly blame my sister for it, but I would be fairly distressed. Rarity at least made the effort to conceal her anger.

Fan canon: I didn't realize any of it was destroyed. I guess I'm not so well versed in my fan theories then. Although I loved how they had both Lyra and Heartstrings in the stands, that should make everypony happy.

Final thoughts: No song.
    Rarity is best pony
    Last edited by Gaelbert; 2011-11-05 at 03:11 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    New episodes thoughts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Also Hammy Rarity is the best ham ever to grace ponydom.
    Spoiler
    Show
    LIES. Right VA, wrong pony.

HOW COULDST THOU FORGET THE ONE, TRUE PRIIIINCESSSSS OF THE NIIIIGHT?!

Though I suspect that if Luna Eclipsed had included the Rarity scene, all of Ponyville's pigs together would produce less ham than the one episode alone.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Firbolg in the Playground

Todays episode.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, it was the weakest one so far this season for me. Still quite good, but still weak-ish. Rarity's ham could feed all of the everfree for a year, and it cleared up some things about her family. It ruined a few good fanfics, but hey, its not like we are calling Lyra and Bonbon there " canon" names. The fact that the ending was a genuine surprise was what saved it in my eyes. I still want a fluttershy episode, darn it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Titan in the Playground

Some Rarity and Spike in honor of the new episode. Spike is behaving badly, I think a lesson on proper manners is in order:

Flankylicious (not a spoiler):
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Midnight!!!!

your mom needs your help!!!

Trixie is getting hammered hard in the pony heal/hurt.

Rally the troops and come save her!!
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Troll in the Playground

Cowering Scootaloo is HNNNNGGGH-est Scootaloo:
    Spoiler
    Show

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Bugbear in the Playground

You're being too early.
    There's a lot seemingly going on but it's all circumstantial. All sorts of posters are having all sorts of personal issues, from major to mundane. Thanqol is being a genius, which requires school. Raz is being a genius which requires school and STEALING THE HAY OUT OF whatever Thanqol's mojo'd up. Esperderek is working nights. I haven't had a day off since September, and I'm working 13 hours today. Several posters are having identity crises. Several posters are having a cold war. RP is becoming almost an actual issue.

It just all happened at the same time.

From experience; don't worry about the IRC. Trust us, we're all friends. We don't want you missing out on anything

Man, you ponies make me feel lazy even though I've been spending the last 3 months cramming for a CISSP certification and am now job hunting while planning a relocation to an as-yet-undecided area (probably DC). I guess there's always someone busier than you are.

First; the IRC is like a party we've missed. But there's no use being upset about parties you've missed, because there are parties going on all the time. I don't go to any of 'em, and it's ok because I don't think about it. I'm not all that awake so insert the rest of where I'm going with this here, sil vous plait.

Missed a party?

Do you know what that calls for?

A PARTY!
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ettin in the Playground

New episode thoughts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is it a good thing or a bad thing I saw the ending coming a mile away? I spend too much time at tv tropes...
    Overall, it was good. Not great, not bad. Probably the weakest episode of s2 so far IMO.
    Sweetie did not get her cutie mark, I am disappoint.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-11-05 at 04:23 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Awww .... SO CUUUUUTTEEE

I suppose you're right

I suppose I've overestimated how much party I'm missing, but I did kinda feel a bit like Pinkamena in Party of One just then
    Always welcome to join. I tend to idle there from time to time, so I can say you miss some zany stuff, but nothing that would really add value to ponythread.

Like the time we all turned into penguins for no reason ... and then set Candle's head on fire ... then turned into Pirates.

Can't see that getting anything more than spoiler boxes aplenty in here.

Episode 5
    Spoiler
    Show
    I really liked this episode, possibly because best pony is the subject today. I also liked it more than, dare I say, Luna Eclipsed because, while I was happy to see Luna, the lesson and outcome seems stronger here to me, whereas with LE it just sort of ... happened.

One reason I like this episode is that it goes to the heart of what makes Rarity such a strange/interesting character. She's the element of generosity, but at the time is incredibly self-centered (focusing on her appearance, her business, her life etc etc).

But it's that tension between self/generosity that makes her so complex and entertaining to watch. You can practically see her switch gears in this episode and go straight from "me me me" to selfless.

Running thoughts:
    • I KNEW Rarity's parents would be "lower class" or something like that (answers the question as to why she's only ever "dreamed" of going to Canterlot) they remind me of Nanny Fine's parents.
    • Sweetie is never cooking me breakfast ... how do you burn juice? And that was ... toast?! what? how? huh?!
    • Some of the conflicts were just waiting to happen, but they did seem a bit formulaic to me.
    • Rarity, that sweater looks horrible, how could you wear something so gauche. It looks like something you put on your cat.
    • Supressing all that anger ... can't be healthy. Is Rarity a Stepford Smiler?
    • Applebloom needs to learn some table manners ... and vocabulary ... good thing the dictionary is there to help!
    • "Grape Juice" ... suuure. Forget calling the "Fashion police" we have illegal moonshine here!
    • Similar to some of the conflicts, some of these "unintentional fixes" seem a bit coincidental ... oh well on to the show.
    • Poor sheep. Nobody listens to them.
    • HNNNNNGGGG THAT PICTURE
    • Hammy Rarity is best Rarity, also love the music in this scene
    • Conflict time!
    • Ooooh, AJ .... Awk-waaaarrrdddd.
    • "So we, can do what you want to do" ... OH SNAP
    • AJ nails the problem, Rarity is incredibly inwardly focused
    • ONE DAY!
    • Granny Smith is hillarious. Tabitha does some good VA with her too.
    • And the RACE. IS. ON.
    • <--- My face throughout the entire race ... the Eyes are BLUE!
    • Is that Dinky Do? Aw my fanon ...
    • Race over! Wow ... dirt just doesn't stick to them at all does it? Teflon Ponies?
    • Girls ... I know winning isn't everything, but are you actually going to cross that finish line anytime soon?
    • Aww sisterly bonding. Plus Rarity's mane in the rain looks sooo pretty.
    • They have a smoke alarm?
    • And a decent lesson, although Spike's recap was unnecessary really.
    • In hindsight, AJ and Rarity behaved surprisingly well. Was expecting some kind of "you took her away from me!" jealousy to spring up, and was pleased when it didn't. Shows how strong a pair of friends they are in that they can face that situation and give/take some good advice in a very mature fashion.
    • Apple pie simile ... it works? ApplePie? That works too!

Megamind taught me well ... Always watch the eyes!

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    New episode thoughts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is it a good thing or a bad thing I saw the ending coming a mile away? I spend too much time at tv tropes...
    Overall, it was good. Not great, not bad. Probably the weakest episode of s2 so far IMO.
    Sweetie did not get her cutie mark, I am disappoint.
    Spoiler
    Show
    What would a "being a good little sister" cutie mark look like, anyway?

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Always welcome to join. I tend to idle there from time to time, so I can say you miss some zany stuff, but nothing that would really add value to ponythread.

Like the time we all turned into penguins for no reason ... and then set Candle's head on fire ... then turned into Pirates.

Can't see that getting anything more than spoiler boxes aplenty in here.
    That's good to know :)

Sadly, I don't chat except one-on-one on occasion, and even that is often too rare. Can't keep up with it.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

First; the IRC is like a party we've missed. But there's no use being upset about parties you've missed, because there are parties going on all the time.
    Spoiler
    Show

I will check it out one day. It sounds really fun, I just don't have the time right now.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    What would a "being a good little sister" cutie mark look like, anyway?
    Spoiler
    Show
    .....I got nothing.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Banned

I suppose you're right

IRC seems like a thumpin' party, but usually it's a bunch of small talk with occasional spikes of awesome - just like the thread was for a while. It's nice, but you're not missing anything you couldn't get from private chats.

Spoiler
    Show
    OMC CUTE
    *hugs the scootaloo*

Man, you ponies make me feel lazy even though I've been spending the last 3 months cramming for a CISSP certification and am now job hunting while planning a relocation to an as-yet-undecided area (probably DC). I guess there's always someone busier than you are.
    To be fair, that's mostly everypony else. I'm the slacker who uses his phone for Ponythread & ponychat at work; it's just that slow, usually.

Thanqol and Raz_Fox though, both have impressive academic skills. I'd be jealous if I didn't remember how much work it was.

Missed a party?

A PARTY!
    GENIUS!

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

I will check it out one day. It sounds really fun, I just don't have the time right now.
    You are really not helping my lurking paranoia that the IRC is actually just me having gone all St. Elsewhere from WAAAAAY TOO MUCH PONY.

I know it's silly... It is silly, right?

But still...

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Missed a party?

A PARTY!
    GENIUS!

Spoiler
    Show

Thats not a party....THIS is a party
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-11-05 at 04:55 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

24. - Top - End - #1194

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Topaz, I'm sorry about the blue ponies RP, but I keep feeling less and less energetic about it, so I think that I need to drop from it. Once again, I'm sorry about that.
    S'okay. It was fun while it lasted.

Deadly, Thursday night I noticed that I had been the last poster on the thread for two hours. I went into the IRC to see if everypony was there, and found two whole lurkers. I think fall just fell on us ponies.

So I don't get to use my Rarity-class pout:

First the RP left, and I said nothing because I wasn't an RPer.
    Then the sketches and art commentary left, and I said nothing because I wasn't an artist.
    Then the new episode commentary left, and I said nothing because I didn't like spoilers.
    Then there was nopony left to say anything to.

Isn't that pithy? Now I'm sorry that it's totally bogus.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Death your feelings.
    Never change your phone.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay Ponythread, help me out here.
    I got a Name Tag, a Description Tag, and a Strange Frontier Justice. I plan on finally using them together, and I figured I would make it Applejack/Big Mac themed, but I need good ideas for the nickname, and the quote that goes with it.
    So far I was thinking of calling it "Sweet Apple Massacre", but didn't think of a good Applejack quote to go with it. Any ideas?
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Orc in the Playground

IRC is intermittently active and quiet, and a lot of non-pony discussion happens alongside the pony stuff - except for Discord's Story Time, when everyone behaves very nicely, and quietly listens to the awesome stories.

I reposted the only thing I had worthy of reposting, the EPPALJECK links, here.

New episode spoilers:
    Spoiler
    Show

Sweetie Belle likes D&D?

And, woah, I noticed the cooked eggs but missed the significance.

I did think something was fishy with "AJ" being so completely covered in mud. If they had some mud fall off but stain her a bit brown, I would have been completely blindsided. Well, except for the eyes, but that would have been harder to notice the first time around, the scene was very fast-paced.

"Grape Juice" - it takes time to ferment so it is just juice for now.

Edit: The "stealth education" stuff was nice too. It was so stealthy, I had to edit the post to add this comment.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-11-05 at 05:22 PM.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

28. - Top - End - #1198

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Never change your phone.
    Maybe it's 'cause I'm always on Youtube (official element and all, important business etc. etc.) But I momentarily tried to "like" your comment before I forgot that I can't do that here.

So far I was thinking of calling it "Sweet Apple Massacre", but didn't think of a good Applejack quote to go with it. Any ideas?
    "Sweet Apple Slaughter" rolls off the tongue a little quicker.

"For an honest, ol' fashioned [plot/flank/ass] kicking" maybe?
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-11-05 at 05:16 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

Urrgh.

Just to compound the problems, now Mum's dog has somehow escaped and run off somewhere; no sign of him whatsoever. This, has, of course done nothing to calm Mum's already stressed out-mood since Nanny's injury. We've pretty much done all the searching we can (Mum's just gone out again, but more from desperation than any real chance of success), so now all we can do is cross our fingers and hope he fig

Huh.

As I was typing he showed up. Will wonders never cease.

Well, that rather improves my mood somewhat. (I am myself not a pet fan, but I'm happy for the rest of the family, Mum in particular.)

A reason to be thankful tonight.

I suppose at some point I should get around to watching pony...

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    Okay Ponythread, help me out here.
    I got a Name Tag, a Description Tag, and a Strange Frontier Justice. I plan on finally using them together, and I figured I would make it Applejack/Big Mac themed, but I need good ideas for the nickname, and the quote that goes with it.
    "How'd you like THEM apples!?"
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.