New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXV: Who is your Summoner, and what does he do?

Could anyone tell me where i can find a bis guide to Blitze's runes and masteries after the season 2 patch. The only ones i can find look really our of date.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Titan in the Playground

You probably know the feeling. You're in solo queue, get into champ select. Select your champ. In this case, I was on a winning streak with Taric. In my base, supporting my dudes, denying enemy kills with my stuns and heals, all the good stuff. Then, suddenly, somebody comes in really late and picks, then locks, taking a champion...who covers the exact same role you wanted to.

10 seconds left. Suddenly...Soraka. 2 seconds later she locks in. I consider what else to play, but I don't really want to switch. So I play Taric. Whatever, I think. I can always try an offtank/AP build.

I go bot with Ashe, top is Soraka/Sion. Mid is our Vayne, facing off against the enemy Akali(who I played with last game; I know she's good, and probably Korean). Bot is us vs Blitz and Renekton. Top they have Jax and WW.

Game starts with me saving Ashe from a Blitz grab/Renek stun combo by saying 'no u' to Blitz.

So:

Spoiler
    Show

My build was going into the RoA/red CDR rock(Kindlegem, IIRC). Considering a bit more AP.

At the end of the game, their Akali was getting pretty pissed, talking about how her team was terrible, etc. but after the game we talked a bit, I mentioned staying positive, blah blah blah, ended on a good note.
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2011-11-23 at 12:13 PM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

At the request of MTG_Player_Zach, I the captain of the Cool Kids Table (CoKiTa) state the following:

The Cool Kids Table is looking for teams to scrim. We will be able to set up a regular scrimming schedule After Christmas, most likely.

Our roster is currently:
    toastymow
    Arbitrarity
    Yocham
    MTG_Player_Zach
    Sawce Boss
    efdf
    MathMage

Face us at your own peril. PM me here or (if you already have me on LoL) send me a message there and we can talk more.

IN OTHER NEWS: If people are interested in making this a "show match" so to speak, and using spectator mode/streaming to commentate, I would be completely okay with that.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Firbolg in the Playground

I hereby appoint myself as official commentator #1

looking for a partner 8)

or if Neebmasters Anonymous decides to face you I will be official neeb #1
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2011-11-23 at 01:18 PM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

5. - Top - End - #1295

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    I hereby appoint myself as official commentator #1

looking for a partner 8)
    ...I sort of really, really want to claim this spot. Especially after how fun BarCraft was.
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2011-11-23 at 01:25 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    At the request of MTG_Player_Zach, I the captain of the Cool Kids Table (CoKiTa) state the following:

The Cool Kids Table is looking for teams to scrim. We will be able to set up a regular scrimming schedule After Christmas, most likely.

Our roster is currently:
    toastymow
    Arbitrarity
    Yocham
    MTG_Player_Zach
    Sawce Boss
    efdf
    MathMage

Face us at your own peril. PM me here or (if you already have me on LoL) send me a message there and we can talk more.

IN OTHER NEWS: If people are interested in making this a "show match" so to speak, and using spectator mode/streaming to commentate, I would be completely okay with that.
    I hereby volunteer to lead (or be right hand to the glorious leader of Neebmasters Anonymous. ;) )a team of ManHunkDudeBros to face you. :p

Edit: Apologies to Dog, Mario, Penguin, Haunter and Mustache as well for earlier; my internets just went completely crazy and I could neither properly get a connection to Lol going or get on mumbles again. :s
    Last edited by Astrella; 2011-11-23 at 01:34 PM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_in_Tonic View Post
    ...I sort of really, really want to claim this spot. Especially after how fun BarCraft was.
    I vote Djinn
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not good enough to do any of this stuff and it saddens me. DXD

Whelp. Christmas holidays. NON STOP LOL UNTIL I AM AT PROFESSIONAL SKILL LEVEL
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Barbarian in the Playground

I will be playing either AP Malphite or Jungle Ezreal, be sure not to ban them.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    I hereby volunteer to lead (or be right hand to the glorious leader of Neebmasters Anonymous. ;) )a team of ManHunkDudeBros to face you. :p

Edit: Apologies to Dog, Mario, Penguin, Haunter and Mustache as well for earlier; my internets just went completely crazy and I could neither properly get a connection to Lol going or get on mumbles again. :s
    I offer you my Mid mage/Tanky solo top/Bot support. Maybe bot carry but likely not because the only carry I play is Kog'maw, maybe corki.

*salutes*
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #1301

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Whelp. Christmas holidays. NON STOP LOL UNTIL I AM AT PROFESSIONAL SKILL LEVEL
    ALREADY?
    I have like three weeks of college left ;_:

You guys should fight to see who gets to be commentator partner. That is to say, you should have a rap battle.

Quote Originally Posted by efdf View Post
    I will be playing either AP Malphite or Jungle Ezreal, be sure not to ban them.
    I keep meaning to play Jungle Ez after mastery buffs, he was pretty decent before them, I wanna try him out but I keep forgetting.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

ALREADY?
    What? No, not NOW. When they come. DXD
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    *Buys a Quicksilver Sash*

gunbladeface.jpg
    Oh fine. With that QSS you win. What's your prize?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAqQisYUhpo

Seconded.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Banned

As mentioned before, I can't actually play right now...but I do know some teams and I can put you guys in touch with them if you want to arrange other scrims.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Titan in the Playground

It's alright, Astrella, shame, but internet **** happens.

Also hereby volunteering to be the Right High Five Hand.
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2011-11-23 at 02:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

ALREADY?
    My thoughts exactly. I really should be... writing this paper I'm not writing.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    It's alright, Astrella, shame, but internet **** happens.

Also hereby volunteering to be the Right High Five Hand.
    *baps DD* Bad.

~
    Last edited by Qaera; 2011-11-24 at 08:21 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Troll in the Playground

We should totally do a 5v5 EU vs NA match. Would have to be on smurfs all around, of course, but still. Would be fun.

19. - Top - End - #1309

You guys should fight to see who gets to be commentator partner. That is to say, you should have a rap battle.
    Not that I'm opposed to rap battles, but I think Astrella was volunteering to lead a team opposing them, not to be your commentator buddy.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

20. - Top - End - #1310

Not that I'm opposed to rap battles, but I think Astrella was volunteering to lead a team opposing them, not to be your commentator buddy.
    SAYS YOU

Astrella: Heh, I'd sorta like to comment
    Astrella: but I'm not funny enough mehtinks. :p
    [@D] Dog "Rarity" Mantra: I think you're funny

We then went on to theorise that a stream showing the action would be less popular than a stream following toasty around all game and constantly making jokes at his expense.
    BANG → !

21. - Top - End - #1311

SAYS YOU
    SAYS I INDEED, PEON!

We then went on to theorise that a stream showing the action would be less popular than a stream following toasty around all game and constantly making jokes at his expense.
    While this would be hilarious indeed, I couldn't participate...I think toasty is generally annoyed enough at me in all League-related things that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing this, even in the spirit of good humor.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Bugbear in the Playground

Just have three commentators, one who is serious and gives all of the action details, one who tells all the jokes at someone's expense, and one who is the Madden who states the obvious that everyone knows and is sort of the guy who you don't listen to but at the same time you would never want to get rid of.
    Awesome avatar by Abscondcrow

Spoiler
    Show
    Former awesome avatar by Zefir.

23. - Top - End - #1313

While this would be hilarious indeed, I couldn't participate...I think toasty is generally annoyed enough at me in all League-related things that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing this, even in the spirit of good humor.
    I'm quite certain that the suggestion itself was a joke. I wouldn't want to do that either.
    BANG → !

24. - Top - End - #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    Just have three commentators, one who is serious and gives all of the action details, one who tells all the jokes at someone's expense, and one who is the Madden who states the obvious that everyone knows and is sort of the guy who you don't listen to but at the same time you would never want to get rid of.
    Wait, we don't want to get rid of Madden? Since when?

Also, wouldn't work due to the only-having-2-spectator-slots thing.

25. - Top - End - #1315

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mario View Post

Well, mileage may vary on that one. As annoying as he is, I couldn't imagine commentating without "that guy." Sort of like a fungi that has grown on you.

Also, they totally should expand it to 3 or 4. Just because.
    Last edited by Daverin; 2011-11-23 at 03:35 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mario View Post

All we need to do is have recursive commentary, obviously. "Oh man, Dog is missing this teamfight at dragon because he's watching Toasty farm top!"

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Ogre in the Playground

Remember kids; even if you have been roflstomping, once a inhib is down your on a clock before they farm up the difference! On a related note; oooh my aching back.

Spoiler
    Show

Rule of Cool former designer

Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I've been in a few games where it just dragged on and on (defending at inhibitor turrets) until everyone had full builds. Then we came back and won, because the other team's early farm no longer mattered.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #1319

So, I am curious, how are Udyr and Skarner comparing to each other, both as laners, junglers, and in teamfights?

Specifically, I like Udyr for his sustain and beefiness, great built in damage and spammable stun, and how he can choose the smaller items and become as powerful as someone with much more expensive items (i.e. give the man a wriggles, an SV, and an Aegis, and he may as well be one of your tanks. Meanwhile, just get sheen and some AS and you've got some mighty damage.) Does Skarner find himself able to get by that easily, or does he need more in his build?

And other than that, how do they stack up?
    Last edited by Daverin; 2011-11-23 at 07:11 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    So, I am curious, how are Udyr and Skarner comparing to each other, both as laners, junglers, and in teamfights?

Specifically, I like Udyr for his sustain and beefiness, great built in damage and spammable stun, and how he can choose the smaller items and become as powerful as someone with much more expensive items (i.e. give the man a wriggles, an SV, and an Aegis, and he may as well be one of your tanks. Meanwhile, just get sheen and some AS and you've got some mighty damage.) Does Skarner find himself able to get by that easily, or does he need more in his build?

And other than that, how do they stack up?
    I'd be willing to try a custom to compare the two (even if I haven't Jungled before... Not 100% true...) but I'm about to board a plane, so hey, I'll let you all know if I bump into Cassiopeia. By the by, I thought of a great t-shirt idea: I am tired of these Mother ****in Snakes in this Mother ****in Lane!
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.