New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXV: Who is your Summoner, and what does he do?

Haha, sorry about that. I realized I hadn't read the previous post right - Doublelift's on AD, not support - so I deleted it. Didn't think anyone would respond that quickly.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_in_Tonic View Post
    Well yeah. If they didn't, that would be a HUGE mistake.
    YESSSSSS
    8K IP after that. TIME TO GET RIVEN
    Last edited by Arbitrarity; 2011-11-24 at 03:05 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Bugbear in the Playground

Time for me to get AS reds! And whatever else is left over. Maybe crit yellows or something. Or even AS blues. Because then I could have all the AS!
    Awesome avatar by Abscondcrow

Spoiler
    Show
    Former awesome avatar by Zefir.

4. - Top - End - #1354

Hmm, Now what? What speculation has been done on ninja tabis, jax, sivir, and udyr?

I suspect (but I hope not) that ninja tabis will just be removed but I have no clue as to what will be done to these few heroes that rely on dodge.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LordShotGun View Post
    Hmm, Now what? What speculation has been done on ninja tabis, jax, sivir, and udyr?

I suspect (but I hope not) that ninja tabis will just be removed but I have no clue as to what will be done to these few heroes that rely on dodge.
    Well, for Sivir, this is a golden opportunity for Riot to come up with a passive that means something to her kit. Udyr they could probably just slap Tenacity on and no one would mind. Jax...is the toughie.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Math_Mage View Post
    Well, for Sivir, this is a golden opportunity for Riot to come up with a passive that means something to her kit. Udyr they could probably just slap Tenacity on and no one would mind. Jax...is the toughie.
    Sivir was in a works for a long time, Phreak said that they are testing new passive. Udyr will probably get flat DR, or something like that.
    And Jax will probably get a new spell, or this one will be changed to proc on attack/on being attacked.
    "Don't make me go all Darth Vader on your teddy." - BBEG of the month
    ---
    Awesome avy by Serpentine <3

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Troll in the Playground

Baseless and indubitably mistaken speculation:

Sivir: We finally see that Sivir rework they keep talking about.
    Jax: Counterstrike becomes a spellshield that does it's thing upon blocking a spell.
    Udyr: Dodge portion of his passive becomes Tenacity.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2011-11-24 at 04:26 PM.
    Truth resists simplicity.

8. - Top - End - #1358

It's doubtful that Ninja Tabi will be removed, unless they're going to be replaced by a differently-named set of anti-physical boots. Also, they've said specifically that they're reworking them, not removing them.
    Last edited by Darth Mario; 2011-11-24 at 04:53 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mario View Post
    It's doubtful that Ninja Tabi will be removed, unless they're going to be replaced by a differently-named set of anti-physical boots. Also, they've said specifically that they're reworking them, not removing them.
    Well. Truth be said, Ninja Tabi were already removed from the automated list of items you can turn boots into some time ago. They may very wel take it out and place a different armor boot.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Well. Truth be said, Ninja Tabi were already removed from the automated list of items you can turn boots into some time ago. They may very wel take it out and place a different armor boot.
    "Reduced autoattack damage taken by 12%"

"Increases armor by 15%" (this is almost as good vs autoattacks around 200 armor, but is only half as good around 100 armor. Gets destroyed by LW, but scales in a cool fashion with Rammus, and makes you generally more durable against non-AA sources of damage)
    Last edited by Arbitrarity; 2011-11-24 at 05:26 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrarity View Post
    "Reduced autoattack damage taken by 12%"
    Ehh, that'd make it worse. It would need to be something like 15% to account for on-hits.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ogre in the Playground

Rule of Cool former designer

Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online

13. - Top - End - #1363

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Well that was incredibly gosu.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    That was with the addition of Ionian Stompers, and for some bizarre reason LoL can only show 6 automated items at a time. I think they were selected because at the time they were the least commonly built boots.
    Last edited by Darth Mario; 2011-11-24 at 05:59 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mario View Post
    That was with the addition of Ionian Stompers, and for some bizarre reason LoL can only show 6 automated items at a time. I think they were selected because at the time they were the least commonly built boots.
    And because they already show up on the list of items built from a different item (cloth armour).
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ettin in the Playground

You know... I'm kind of sad I came home for Thanksgiving. I mean, yes, fabulous food n' all, but my mom's internet... It has a lag gap, and what I mean is I'll be playing LoL, and then suddenly everyone will stop moving. Several seconds later, events happen that I wasn't able to see previously, and it moves back into the normal game time. It's unbelievably annoying.
    My college internet, COLLEGE INTERNET, is better than my mom's internet.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Errandir View Post
    Haha, sorry about that. I realized I hadn't read the previous post right - Doublelift's on AD, not support - so I deleted it. Didn't think anyone would respond that quickly.
    I'm pretty sure they're gonna put the versatility of having 4 players who have competitively played AP, Ranged AD, Bruiser & Support into use and mayhap employ some switcheroo in case they want to run some of the more interesting champions like Pops & Blitz.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

So, the inside design thing talks about new runes incoming... any speculation? Think we'll see runes that return damage on attacks? Flat damage reduction? Lifesteal or spell vamp? I could just run through the mastery trees for possibilities, couldn't I?

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Bunny View Post
    So, the inside design thing talks about new runes incoming... any speculation? Think we'll see runes that return damage on attacks? Flat damage reduction? Lifesteal or spell vamp? I could just run through the mastery trees for possibilities, couldn't I?
    I would hope-slash-assume it'd be something defensive. Flat DR seems... odd, but not impossible.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Colossus in the Playground

Also, holy ****, reading Elementz's account on CLG's game spirit and how his benching was unveiled to him was painful. Seems like the play environment there is acid. No wonder all the CLG members are seeming unhappy about the whole; they fail on a basic level in communication and dealing with losses. No sports team can afford that much. Also, CLG only has one good support player who is being benched right now. It makes 0 sense to have HS or Chauster play support over Elementz.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2011-11-25 at 12:18 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Banned

Okay, so in seriously ripping off Math Mage's thing (you know, he makes a really insightful posts, shares it with everyone, that thing). I wrote this post concerning dodge because, it's the LoL forums, getting important things wrong apparently's their job, and it was ticking me off. If I've missed something or am wrong and the sky really is green, feel free to correct me.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Also, holy ****, reading Elementz's account on CLG's game spirit and how his benching was unveiled to him was painful. Seems like the play environment there is acid. No wonder all the CLG members are seeming unhappy about the whole; they fail on a basic level in communication and dealing with losses. No sports team can afford that much. Also, CLG only has one good support player who is being benched right now. It makes 0 sense to have HS or Chauster play support over Elementz.
    I guess this is why Michael Jordan, even at the height of his career, had a coach (more than one? I dunno) and manager.

The worst part of reading that for me was the bit about why he doesn't play alistar competitively anymore. I thought I was bummed when Singed became FOTM and I had to learn a new tank. Just... Just thinking of professionals doing that to each other makes me cringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Herman View Post
    I just found a dead cat in my quern. I guess someone was trying to make cat bread.
    Props go out to kwarkpudding for the awesome avatar!

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Banned

RAAAAAAGH TEAM SO HEAVY BUT I CARRY TO VICTORY RAAAAAAGH
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay, so I normally don't post screenies like this, but coming off that postgame high, it seemed the thing to do.

Also smartcast Annie just feels like cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeful View Post
    Okay, so in seriously ripping off Math Mage's thing (you know, he makes a really insightful posts, shares it with everyone, that thing). I wrote this post concerning dodge because, it's the LoL forums, getting important things wrong apparently's their job, and it was ticking me off. If I've missed something or am wrong and the sky really is green, feel free to correct me.
    Read, replied, agree to some extent, disagree to some extent, don't really mind either outcome as long as game ends up varied and balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    What is it with pro teams and having no idea how to go through the process of choosing between two players for their 5th spot? First v8 and now this, though admittedly v8's was the more ridiculous situation since the kickee was the team founder. Is it that hard to, I don't know, hold tryouts? Discuss things with both players in a mature and reasonable fashion, instead of presenting everything as a "This is how it is, you get no say" line in the sand? Christ on a crutch.
    Last edited by Math_Mage; 2011-11-25 at 05:03 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1373

Queued with a friend on a level 10 alt account. This happened:

What is up with the matchmaking system? Our team was level 10-12, theirs had a level 1, 11, 12, 13, and 30 with 1300 wins. The eff?
    English is a second language etc etc.

24. - Top - End - #1374

The level 1 and level 30 Duo quoued.
    "Best na ta challenge that Delusion" - Durkon in #674

Fairy avatar made by araveugnitsuga.
    Cultist avatar made by Darwin.
    Paladin avatar made by Ceika.

I have started a fantasy webseries about a trans woman wanting to become a paladin:
    http://kirjotusvihe.deviantart.com/gallery/47065120
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Paladin-Story

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Titan in the Playground

For some reason, playing ranked, some characters were not showing up on the ban list. Any idea why?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ogre in the Playground

It could be that nobody on the enemy team owned said champion.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Math_Mage View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    picture

Okay, so I normally don't post screenies like this, but coming off that postgame high, it seemed the thing to do.
    Are you primarily playing ranged carries nowadays?

If so, what character do you feel puts the most pressure on you? Not in the kill you assassin sense like Talon and Akali, but a character capable of initiation that you feel you have to constantly kite.
    Last edited by efdf; 2011-11-25 at 11:16 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

100% win ratio in Ranked!

(1 win 0 losses, but still!)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by efdf View Post
    Are you primarily playing ranged carries nowadays?

If so, what character do you feel puts the most pressure on you? Not in the kill you assassin sense like Talon and Akali, but a character capable of initiation that you feel you have to constantly kite.
    Well, characters for whom kiting is a big part of the counterplay are e.g. Singed, Skarner, Udyr, Gangplank. Poking Alistar down before a fight is really useful, and Sion is OMGWTF GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. Trynd can be kited despite the gap closer/slow.

Usually the one I'm most worried about is Singed, because of his huge huge slow and general invincibility. I guess Nasus would fit into the same category.
    Last edited by Math_Mage; 2011-11-25 at 12:48 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Dwarf in the Playground

Is being able to gank by 4:53 a good time? Just wondering about something I was toying around with.
    Credit to Dogmantra for the transparent background bracket!

I like typing text walls. Deal with it :P