New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 97 of 136 FirstFirst ... 477287888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107122 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 4053
  1. - Top - End - #2881
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    $980.60/hr by my calculations.
    The Crayon Drawings are causing things to accelerate...

As of 12:03 am PST: $964 per hour from here on out to reach 1 million dollars.

ETA:::: TWO Crayon Drawings left folks. Get 'em while they're hot!
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-19 at 03:10 AM.
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

2. - Top - End - #2882
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

I was just thinking it was about time for a new reward level. Who thinks we'll hit 1M by tomorrow night?
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #2883
    Pixie in the Playground

I am tempted, but I'm content with my signed books and my game 'n print. Oh, Spencer Rutherford from the comments section on Kickstarter by the way! Loving the tight-knit feeling that's been forming since things escalated from Update 23. :)

4. - Top - End - #2884
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I was just thinking it was about time for a new reward level. Who thinks we'll hit 1M by tomorrow night?
    If tomorrow is anything like today, it's actually possible. There's been something like 48K in the last 12.75 hours. And it really doesn't appear to be slowing down at all...

ETA:::

Does someone want an X-mas Ornament set? Cause one just opened up.
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-19 at 03:13 AM.

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

5. - Top - End - #2885
    Ogre in the Playground

And the Patience Crayon Drawings are gone.
    "They couldn't know that the points from the mainline to the siding were frozen, and the signal should have been set at 'DANGER', but snow had forced it down."
    - The Flying Kipper

6. - Top - End - #2886
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh man, saw those and they tempted to me too! I already have a set though, albeit unsigned. Still cost me a pretty penny though, thinking back on how much I spent on them. xP

7. - Top - End - #2887
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen Hero View Post
    I am tempted, but I'm content with my signed books and my game 'n print. Oh, Spencer Rutherford from the comments section on Kickstarter by the way! Loving the tight-knit feeling that's been forming since things escalated from Update 23. :)
    Welcome aboard, Shonen Hero. You might know me as...

... Zap Gun for Hire* on the comment section.

* In joke for those who weren't following the comment section today.

8. - Top - End - #2888
    Pixie in the Playground

Welp, look at that, an available signed Start of Darkness book (+1 other signed book).

*waits*

9. - Top - End - #2889
    Ogre in the Playground

Every time a new pledge opens it's gobbled up with in minutes. That's pretty awesome.
    "They couldn't know that the points from the mainline to the siding were frozen, and the signal should have been set at 'DANGER', but snow had forced it down."
    - The Flying Kipper

10. - Top - End - #2890
    Barbarian in the Playground

smile Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Game, set, patch! Upped to 80$, postage, +4$! Happy Vargtass come June!
    Last edited by Vargtass; 2012-02-19 at 03:48 AM.
    There aren't really any exclusive or original ideas on TVTropes. That's kind of the point.
    - Nerd-o-rama.

Avatar by kpenguin, who is gratefully acknowledged!

11. - Top - End - #2891
    Halfling in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Damn, I was holding off on actually bothering to create an Amazon account, but with new rapid-fire rewards, I need to be ready at anytime to jump on the bandwagon.

Rich, you crafty bastard.

Oh, and #3 Baby. (Also, we beat every project that was on the books when we began)
    Last edited by Dr._Demento; 2012-02-19 at 05:10 AM.

12. - Top - End - #2892
    Dwarf in the Playground

Huh, I sleep for a few hours and have breakfast, and when I come back we have less than $50k to go. We're awesome. =D

13. - Top - End - #2893
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Porthos View Post
    Maybe, but I was the first to post the Achievement.
    Well, mine had a cooler name!

Quote Originally Posted by Porthos View Post
    Welcome aboard, Shonen Hero. You might know me as...

... Zap Gun for Hire* on the comment section.
    Buck Godot, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

14. - Top - End - #2894
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Okay, if we can somehow push the rate up to $9,510/hour, we can actually knock off that dock thing, and then claim to be #1 until March 13, when Double Fine becomes funded . . .

15. - Top - End - #2895
    Halfling in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Sethala View Post
    See, being ninja'd by Porthos, I understand. He is, after all, a ninja. Being ninja'd by RMS Oceanic though? How'd you not notice a ship? o_O
    Not being logged in to the forum, and trying to find if I'd been ninja'd already ;_; I thought I'd have an advantage being in a timezone where it was still daytime :P

16. - Top - End - #2896
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dakameleon View Post
    Not being logged in to the forum, and trying to find if I'd been ninja'd already ;_; I thought I'd have an advantage being in a timezone where it was still daytime :P
    It's daytime here as well.
    - The Flying Kipper

17. - Top - End - #2897
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Small question on the behalf of a friend. The $80 pledge can have an art print added to it at a cost, but nothing else, other than patches? They were interested in getting a second colouring book as well.
    Longtime lurker, Infrequent poster.

Avalanche in Hell of the Improbability Drive Fan Club

18. - Top - End - #2898
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yes you can, patches, coloring books and stuff are thin enough to fit almost anywhere /I guess not in $10 envelope/

19. - Top - End - #2899

Quote Originally Posted by One Step Two View Post
    Small question on the behalf of a friend. The $80 pledge can have an art print added to it at a cost, but nothing else, other than patches? They were interested in getting a second colouring book as well.
    When you look at the MITD chart you can add coloring books in the 80$ pledge as well. That's how I read it (and that's why I upped my pledge to buy the game, too)
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #2900

Cmon! 50k-50k!

21. - Top - End - #2901

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    When you look at the MITD chart you can add coloring books in the 80$ pledge as well. That's how I read it (and that's why I upped my pledge to buy the game, too)
    Many thanks. This has been a great ride sofar, and we're just reaching the peak.
    Last edited by One Step Two; 2012-02-19 at 06:55 AM.
    Longtime lurker, Infrequent poster.

Avalanche in Hell of the Improbability Drive Fan Club

22. - Top - End - #2902
    Dwarf in the Playground

45k... I'll probably be asleep when the countdown's over =P
    ░Avatar altered from sensate's░

23. - Top - End - #2903
    Titan in the Playground

So we're in 2nd (soon to be 3rd) place?

Sweet.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

24. - Top - End - #2904
    Dwarf in the Playground

A signed print will be mine before the end of the year <3

There are still 11 left, quick! It's at the $49 level.

ETA: Of course, this means I now have to make a second Kickstarter account because I need more swag. But it's not like I mind.
    Last edited by honigmuffin; 2012-02-19 at 08:25 AM.

25. - Top - End - #2905
    Orc in the Playground

Every time I refresh it goes up.

I never thought we would have gotten this far. I remember at the beginning looking at the most successful projects on Kickstarter and thinking, "we could never raise that much", yet here we are.

26. - Top - End - #2906

Hey, I didn't think I could keep up with the more obsessed refresh screen button pressers out there, but I just got lucky and grabbed a signed print !

There are 5 left as of this minute...

27. - Top - End - #2907
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynfrid View Post
    Hey, I didn't think I could keep up with the more obsessed refresh screen button pressers out there, but I just got lucky and grabbed a signed print !

There are 5 left as of this minute...
    Patience high five!

28. - Top - End - #2908

Quote Originally Posted by honigmuffin View Post
    Patience high five!
    Precisely... And they are now all gone !

I'd wager we'll reach $1M today (EST, or at least PST, if not quite CET) at the present rate
    Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2012-02-19 at 08:46 AM.

29. - Top - End - #2909
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmm, I'll have to look into getting things framed with UV-impervious glass. Aaah, I'm so excited

30. - Top - End - #2910
    Ogre in the Playground

Woo, just $40,000 to go! This is so happening with time to spare!
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!