New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Of those Darker things in the shadow (IC)

Peacekeeper

The hulking warforged's faceplate contorts into a grin--an orc double axe was usually the sign of a skilled warrior. At the very least, there would be one of strength equal to Peackeeper's. "Peacekeeper believes Torm to be a god of some sort, but cannot recall whether it is a good or evil god. Perhaps we should ask them?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Darn my whole "start with 0 ranks in knowledge: religion and level it up as Peacekeeper learns more about world religions" idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Ponies, the Kim Karsdashian of GITP.
    This is what happens when they let me DM:
    Beyond the Horizon IC / OOC
    A Time to Die: Alpha IC / Bravo IC / OOC

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Of those Darker things in the shadow (IC)

Jessiah

"...right. Talk," he replies.

He grabs his chin and takes look at their surroundings, then takes a peek at the group down the corridor, assessing the situation.

"...we should take precaution...Maybe have just one of us go and talk, the others wait here in case they intend to harm us...so we could keep a little surprise in numbers," Jesse suggests.

"I could go, but as you very well know...I am not good with words..."

He looks at the warforged. A warforged just on the path to discovery of himself or herself, and the world around. Not to belittle the machine, but he could say he has more experience than him or her, he just might as well go himself.

He looks at Twin. "...perhaps, you are good with people as you are good with creatures?"
    Last edited by GuyFawkes; 2012-06-26 at 12:52 PM.