New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1503

Thread: [Nexus] Home 11

1. - Top - End - #1171
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 11

[A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

"Your sister has got to be some sort of zen master to handle so many children." She has at ten (eleven if the baby has been born yet) Some will be out of the house before others are even in middle school. Which brings a question to mind. "Do you still live with your mother?"

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

Lisa laughs and nods. "I have no idea how she does it. They're all so young, and to top it off she does it while pregnant so much of the time." Celia wasted no time in between having children.

"Yeah, I do. Haven't quite turned seventeen yet, and I'm still in school." Lisa replies. "How 'bout you? You can't be much older than me."

3. - Top - End - #1173

[A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

"We're the same age then, I live with my mom and one of my brothers, the other left for university recently." She seems incredibly happy about this. "Is Celia the eldest? And are you the youngest?"

My Characters

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

"Cool, I have a couple siblings going to school too." Lisa says. "And you're just a bit off. She's the oldest, but we have three brothers and two sisters in between me and her and two brothers younger than me."

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

As the pixie sits down in the circle, Tinseltwig should hear an audible 'Snap' from the ciurcle, closing them in from outside energy.

As Admer puts his hand out, a small light comes out of his palm, floating upwards into the center of the circle. Tinseltwig should be able to feel a tug deep within her, an inexplicable thing at the back of her mind, "Alright Tin, just reach out towards the ball at the same time I do and it should start."

Admer, for his part, gives Tinseltwig a moment to understand before he reaches out towards the ball himself.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

Tinseltwig nods her understanding. As Admer reaches out, she eagerly does the same.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

As she does so, a blue energy from within her will extend out of Tinseltwig's arm into the light, and the same, though darker, will come from Admer.

The lights play across each other, and Tinseltwig will be able to feel the pair of lights in contact with one another as they mingle; it'll be like nothing she's ever felt before, like soft velvet affecting her heart and mind.

Then, after what seems like it must have been hours despite only being a few minutes, the lights will go back to their owners, but this time they're both the same color; not the dark blue that admer had nor the light blue from tinseltwig, but a middle point as it recedes into both of them.

Once the light has returned to her, Tinseltwig will be able to feel Admer's presence across from her, the same as he'll feel hers. On top of this, she'll feel a sort of warmth that comes with the piece of Admer's soul she just gained; a bit of magic that she herself will be able to use if she so chooses and learns how.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"Whoa..." The pixie stares at Admer for a moment after it's done. This was so weird. She grins from ear to ear and flits right over in front of Admer's face. "That's so crazy. Can you feel that?" She says excitedly and darts forward to peck his lip.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"Yeah, I can feel it," he says, smiling, and he'll return Tinseltwig's kiss with one of his own on top of her head, "We're sharing our spirits with each other now. That's what you being my familiar means."

"If I'm right, you should be able to use a little magic now. Wanna try? It'll just be Air magic, since that's the sort that I use, but it should be something."

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"Really? Yes, let's go try." Timnseltwig would be up for most anything with Admer, but this sounds fascinating.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"Alright... let's try something simple," Admer says, "do the same as I do."

He'll extend a hand and Tinseltwig should see light from within his body gather into the palm of his hand before it bursts outwards as a wave of air, knocking a bunch of pencils off of a nearby desk. "You try. You just have to focus on what you want to happen."

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"Okay!" Tinseltwig holds up her hand and thinks really hard about what she wants to do. She holds out her hand and... nothing. "Hmph. I have to be doing something wrong."

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

Admer scratches his chin, holding up a hand for Tinseltwig to land on, "Hmm... alright the, let's try something a bit more basic. Do you feel that... magic? do you feel a sort of inner warmth?"

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

Tinseltwig is silent for a moment. Something does feel different. Aside from that feeling of being connected to Admer. Inner warmth sounds about right. "Yeah, I think so."

15. - Top - End - #1185

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

"Cool, I have a couple siblings going to school too." Lisa says. "And you're just a bit off. She's the oldest, but we have three brothers and two sisters in between me and her and two brothers younger than me."
    "Craziness aside, big families seem wonderful," Emmi comments before she gets a look of slightly embarassed realizatioin. "I'm sorry, I'm probably keeping you from them."

My Characters

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

Lisa looks past Emmi and at the house. "Seeing as I'm here to drop off a shirt that I borrowed from my sister that has a big tear in it that wasn't there before, I don't mind." She laughs. "Mind if I walk with you a bit? I can do it later. She really liked the shirt."

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"I want you to focus on that for a moment. Think about it as a sort of light inside you, then focus it into a hand."

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

Tinseltwig focuses as instructed, and then tries to focus it into her hand. "Okay, I think I'm doing it."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-07-01 at 04:33 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"Alright, now try to push that outwards" Admer says, pointing her in the same direction Admer had sent his own blast of air.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

Tinseltwig nods and does just that. Woosh! A pencil that wasn't knocked off the desk before is on the floor now. The pixie herself has to flap her wings furiously so the air turbulence doesn't mess with her flying too much. "Did you see that, Addy? It was amazing!" She flies a quick circle around his head before stopping in front of him.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

"Yes, I saw," Admer says with a smile, "I recover magical energy when I sleep. because of our connection now, you'll be getting some magic from me, and you'll be able to use it just like I do."

Admer stands up at this point, "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

[Admer's Apartment]

Tinseltwig nods. "Gotcha. You're gonna have to teach me everything I can do with it." She's positive Admer will be the best teacher.

23. - Top - End - #1193

[A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

Emmi starts laughing with Lisa. "I don't mind at all," she says when she gets a breath. "I'm more than happy to help you avoid the inevitable. Any where you want to go?"

My Characters

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac]

"Great. We could hit Dana's Place at the mall. Whatever ice cream you want, my treat." Lisa says.

25. - Top - End - #1195

[A Pleasant Cul-de-Sac

"Free ice cream? How could I refuse?" Ice cream, the primary reason she could never become a vegan, psychic powers be damned. "After you."

My Characters

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Pleasant Cul-de-Sac]

The bunnygirl grins and turns to lead the way to Mallside.

((Will post there shortly.))

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

As soon as Trisha returns, she peels off her soaked and tattered clothing. The rain had popped up for a short shower on her way back, but she felt no chill, so she was only bothered by the clinging of the material. She looks back at the entrance with a quiet sigh, wishing that Michicora was there, if only for the comforting presence and conversation.

Before getting dressed, she gives a stretch to work the kinks out and sets her soaked clothes on a rack near the fireplace to dry. She's not bothered by the lack of mirror too much, but she almost wished for one to be there, just to see what it'd try to show her next. It honestly bothered her that all it tried to show was her and Michicora together, but mostly because she didn't know why. It certainly wasn't Hate that was showing it to her, so what was? The topic itself was...curious.

The thought makes her cough in embarrassment and she flushes, immediately thankful that Michicora wasn't able to read her mind at just that moment. After casting another glance through the door to make sure no one was around, she starts to rummage through her clothes, putting on some lace and silk. It was such a silly thing for a soldier like herself to wear, but as her old Master once said, if no one else loves you, the least you can do is love yourself. And those were words she took to heart every day.

Looking around, she frowns and gets to cleaning the place, reorganizing. She'll go at it for a little bit before tossing some food over the fire. A couple hours pass, and her exhaustion rolls over her head once more. She had sort of lied to Michicora about not needing sleep before. She didn't need it often, about once a week, but she did need it unless she was Tapped into Hate. Nearly asleep on her feet, she sets a plate of roasted boar, a candle, pitcher of water, and a glass of mead on a small endtable she's moved into the middle of the room.

Smiling at it, she crawls onto her large bed and sprawls over the top, asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow, slumbering and dreaming peacefully.

When Michicora comes back, she'll find the food set aside for her and Trisha asleep on the bed, barely clothed and snoring contentedly.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-07-03 at 08:34 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ormirrah's phone

Someone is calling Ormirrah! It's a phone number, nothing is coming up on caller ID. Who is this caller and why is he/she calling Ormirrah?

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ormirrah's Phone]

"Uh, Hello?" ormirrah says after a few rings, "What can I do for you?"
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-07-05 at 02:44 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ormirrah's Phone

"Hello! This number was provided on a wall, with the note that a dragon girl is looking for a relationship. Are you still looking for a relationship? If so, I am interested in meeting you."

The voice can't be pegged as either male or female, oddly enough.