New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIX: There is no Pegasus Mafia!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Colonel Derpy.
    Is this general Derpicus the BA Derpy from the fanart or just the average mailmare defending the universe?

Personally my first thought was Vanguard Pinkie, but then she'd sing and start a civil war somewhere...
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    So crazy thought for the day:

Mass Effect 3 Pony DLC. You'd get a portable OFC weapon and a new squad member! But who?
    Either Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-03-09 at 01:16 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

3. - Top - End - #423
    Bugbear in the Playground

Is this general Derpicus the BA Derpy from the fanart or just the average mailmare defending the universe?
    If it's MA3 I suppose which Derpy/Ditzy you get would depend on your character interaction with her.

Antagnistic action: Sad Galactic Post Master Ditzy Doo
    Cooperative action: General Derpicus Warhooves
    Romantic action: NO! just no!, platonic hugs only.
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2012-03-09 at 01:29 PM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

BOTH
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Bioluminescence?
    Can you get bioluminescent snails?... Huh, a Google search says yes. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    I'd say that all unicorns can use some magic beyond TK, though its generally specialized enough that they just use TK outside of work. They can learn a small number of spells naturally (like Rarity's Gem-Finder), and they can study other spells depending on their cutie marks.

For example, a unicorn miner might naturally know a spell that reinforces tunnels automatically. Gem-finding is related pretty strongly to mining, so if Rarity managed to get over her aversion to all things dirty, she could probably teach him the Gem-Finder spell relatively quickly. Conversely, turning mice into terrifying abominations has nothing at all to do with mining, so it would take a prohibitively long time Twilight to teach him that spell she used in "Best Night Ever." Twilight and Trixie, of course, can learn any spell at the "perfectly matches the cutie mark" level.
    Yeah, that was how I thought of it. If it matches your talent, you learn it quicker.

Makes me wonder how they handle things in magic kindergarten, since each student would probably be learning completely different spells. Perhaps there are some basic lessons on focusing that can be taught.

As for the magic books: I'd imagine there are a number of spellbooks out there teaching a variety of spells in a related field for practical reference by unicorns whose talents lie in that field. Twilight, however, is probably studying historical examples of spells in the past or worked examples of magical theories. I'd guess most spellbooks are collaborative works or compilations of writings by a number of unicorns ("Boast Busters" implies that unicorns with a "magic in general" talent are pretty rare). Most spells probably arose naturally as young unicorns spontaneously manifested them; that being said, I do like to think that unicorns who study magical theory can develop spells of their own (if only because the thought of a young filly waking up to find "unicorn destiny magic" forcing her to cast the Want-It-Need-It spell is too horrifying to contemplate).
    Yeesh, yeah. Which begs the question... what pony first used that spell? Was it part of their special talent (in which case: creepy!)? Or... did Twilight invent it (in which case: double creepy!)?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    As for OCs...

Midnight and Lixie would win, as the only acceptable method o warfare between all parties would be Hug-offs. While everyone is distracted, Bleakbane moves in and claims victory, saying Equestria is now his. His orders; keep doin' wot ya doin'. Everypony obeys explicitly (or ignores him, probably the first one though). Lix claims double victory as an ally of thr AOTRS. Raz, myself and Thanqomponents continue causing small amounts of strife because our convoluted schemes lead to hilarity as we fail, with the occasional heartwarming moment to explain why we haven't become moon colonizers. Lix adds triple victory as she is also sided with us, as guild-members and ne'er-do-wells. Thanqol claims quadruple victory because Lix is Thanqol, and they both pull off masks ScoobyDoo style. Several bystanders then pitch in to develop algorithms to see if the Thanqol-Lix-everypony feedback loop ever reaches some form of conclusion or plateau.

And then ponies.
    Sounds like a good idea for a fic.

Or a crazy dream of some kind.

Also, hullo! Welcome! Stay a while, and listen Pony!
    I see what you did there!

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Also, if Twi's comment about "magic kindergarden" is to be believed, there appears to be some sort of basic magical education system for unicorns, even if it's only in Canterlot.
    If it's Canterlot only, that might explain why Sweetie has never done magic, or why Snails had such a hard time with what I assume would be a simple spell.

Aye, this would be easier if I knew more than two lines of the song by heart >>;

What is this place
    Filled with so many spoilers,
    Churning and gushing like big venting boilers?

eBay full of plushies, and tales sand and funny...
    So why won't Hasbro just accept my darn money,
    Mooooneeeeey~

Oh~ what a maddening place,
    Where I can see ponies kissing with a plot for a face!
    If I knew Equestria Daily had so much up its sleeve
    I'd have dodge the spoilers, and gone to leave.

Yes, I
    Know
    Everything!

I'm terrible Bard. *turns in his harp, harmonica, and didgeridoo*
    Nonsense, I thought that was pretty good.

If you are over a barrel, you are in the same physical position as if someone took you over their knee to spank you.
    Okay, I get that. How does it relate to the episode? Who was "over a barrel" in that?

Did we see her put on a magical light show? It was in a boutique. She may actually own lights to that effect.
    It was definitely her magic. The whole light show came out of her horn.

Magic is an innate ability, ponies have altitudes rather than binary yes/no powers. What sets Dame Sparkle as unique is her bus. The amount of power she can put out at any given instant is phenomenal. But that didn't stop Celestia from undoing her spell, because that requires finesse. Similarly, Star Swirl seems to have been a contemplater, astronomer and and sage (all associated with the stars) rather than a magibattery like Twilight Sparkle.
    So, Twilight has great magic reserves, rather than being naturally skilled at magic? Actually yeah, I guess that makes sense. That's why she studies so hard.

Am I the only one who really dislikes the idea of earth pony magic?

*snip*
    I'm sure you're not the only one, but earth ponies certainly seem to have some special talents that other ponies don't possess. Besides the examples of bucking trees and Pinkie Sense, there's also the Hearth's Warming episode. It's stated that only the earth ponies could grow food. Later, we see Smart Cookie (AJ) pick up a pile of dirt, and as soon as she does a sprout grows out of it (and yes, it was just a play, but I think it counts). It's not just a talent for farming, plants simply grow better around earth ponies. It's possible they don't grow at all when earth ponies aren't around (Remember Bridal Gossip when the ponies were clearly afraid of the idea of trees that grow by themselves?)

Earth ponies may not have any kind of flashy magic, but I think it's clear that Equestria simply couldn't survive without them.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground

ok, its 2pm and im jonesing for pony.

top 3 fanfics, go.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

7. - Top - End - #427

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post

top 3 fanfics, go.
    I don't know about top three, but have a random good three.

Sepia Tock
    Mort Takes a Holiday
    The Old Stories
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

8. - Top - End - #428

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Twilight points out that zebras are not ponies, although I don't know if that discludes them from some sort of magic. You could argue she's good at alchemy, but we've seen more potion-making from Applebloom than we've seen from Zecora. Either potions is Applebloom's real talent (much as talking to animals is Fluttershy's, despite it being an "earth pony thing") or anyone could make potions without too much trouble.
    We've all seen how well Applebloom's forays into alchemy went. I think it's more likely for her special talent to be poison-making than potion-making. Granted, "Show Stoppers" is probably supposed to be the canon reveal of what everyone's talents are (carpentry, in the case of Applebloom), but that's the boring answer.

As for Zecora, bear in mind that all her "potions" are made from natural plants and the like, plus she can recognize dangerous plants such as Poison Joke on sight. I'd guess that her talent is herbalism. It's tough to tell, though, given that her "cutie mark" is just an abstract symbol. It's also possible that zebras don't have "special talents" in the same way ponies do. It's pretty tough to speculate with only one zebra character on the show...

Re: Earth Pony magic:
    Bear in mind, a lot of the flora of Equestria are seriously outre. The zap apples are the best examples. Perhaps Earth Ponies are just good at sensing the natural magic of such things, making them uniquely well-suited to working out the bizarre rituals needed to get the most out of them. Maybe even "mundane" plants have a certain degree of magic in them. That could explain how apple-bucking works, and it could also explain why Twilight doesn't just cast her Mega-Harvest spell every harvest season (just like how zap apples make better jam when you yell at the jars, maybe regular apples are higher quality when they've been properly bucked).

It also works out fine for all of you who like to think of earth ponies as the underdogs, since they really only have the advantage when it comes to harvesting food (and maybe a few other naturey things). An earth pony whose talent is pretty much anything else has to work extra hard to make up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

9. - Top - End - #429

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Can you get bioluminescent snails?... Huh, a Google search says yes. Cool.

Makes me wonder how they handle things in magic kindergarten, since each student would probably be learning completely different spells. Perhaps there are some basic lessons on focusing that can be taught.

1. Yep. Kinda cool looking, realy. Huh, if we go by this and say that Snails has some sort of weird link to the little critters, wonder what crazy stuff Snips would get. The ability to cut thru almost anything, possibly including metaphorical stuff? Imagine a pony that could cut your supply to magic, for instance.

2. Likely, they are taught the basics in a group, and then there path for futher study is split for higher learning in special related groups or put in with the rest of the pony class
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

10. - Top - End - #430

Remember that unicorns used to raise the sun and moon before Celestia/Luna. My take is that for large scale and epic spells requires a number of unicorns to work together for the effect, barring super talents like Twilight or god like power of Celestia/Luna. Unicorn school therefore teaches focus and cooperation.

In my mind's eye I can see magic circles of unicorns attempting complicated spells. Individual spell casting will have to be simple spells or spells related to your talent.

Also judging by the Dragon hatching Kobiyashi Maru, I suspect a unicorn's spell strength is dependent on self confidence and natural talent. A conceited unicorn like Trixie therefore has a faire amount of self confidence that give her a minor edge in spell strength and variety. Which makes me wonder if she would have lost some of her spell strength if her self confidence received a crippling blow after the event of boast busters. Though judging by her parting words she still retains a good amount of self importance. There probably has been fanfics that explore such premise already. I wouldn't know since the only Trixie fic I read are Esper's
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

11. - Top - End - #431

top 3 fanfics, go.
    Erikun's are good, I'd add
    On a Cross and Arrow
    Past Sins
    The Rummy Tale of Old Bluey
    And the blueblood/groundhogs day one (edit: it's "The Best Night Ever")
    Last edited by Eakin; 2012-03-09 at 04:44 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

I just thought of the possible plotline of Season 2 Finale:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twilight goes Brides(maid)zilla on everyone trying to make the prefect wedding.
    Why? Let's look at the wedding:
    1: Shining Armor is Twilight's Brother.
    2: Princess Candence, is either foreign, and/or *le Pinkie Gasp* a relative of Celestia/Luna.
    Twilight is now pressured from two sources to make everything perfect. And you know how she reacts to pressure for perfection? She cracks like an egg(head.*rimshot*)
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Dwarf in the Playground

top 3 fanfics, go.
    I dunno about No. 2-3 but No. 1 has to be Fallout Equestria. Hands down. No contest. Seriously. It's awesome

It takes a village is pretty good too.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    I just thought of the possible plotline of Season 2 Finale:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twilight goes Brides(maid)zilla on everyone trying to make the prefect wedding.
    Why? Let's look at the wedding:
    1: Shining Armor is Twilight's Brother.
    2: Princess Candence, is either foreign, and/or *le Pinkie Gasp* a relative of Celestia/Luna.
    Twilight is now pressured from two sources to make everything perfect. And you know how she reacts to pressure for perfection? She cracks like an egg(head.*rimshot*)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Remember that the season finale is a two-parter, and I doubt they would spend two whole episodes on that. More likely then not, some villain will appear.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

15. - Top - End - #435

*Ducks into thread, looks around*

Happy Birthday Trixie!

Spoiler
    Show

*Ducks back out of thread*
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

Next up on my list: Learn to draw. Welp, this one'll probably take a while.
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-03-09 at 06:47 PM. Reason: The juxtaposition of rightward-facing scared avatar and leftward-facing crazy pony is too great to pass up mentioning.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

Happy Birthday Trixie!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    Remember that unicorns used to raise the sun and moon before Celestia/Luna. My take is that for large scale and epic spells requires a number of unicorns to work together for the effect, barring super talents like Twilight or god like power of Celestia/Luna. Unicorn school therefore teaches focus and cooperation.

In my mind's eye I can see magic circles of unicorns attempting complicated spells. Individual spell casting will have to be simple spells or spells related to your talent.

Also judging by the Dragon hatching Kobiyashi Maru, I suspect a unicorn's spell strength is dependent on self confidence and natural talent. A conceited unicorn like Trixie therefore has a faire amount of self confidence that give her a minor edge in spell strength and variety. Which makes me wonder if she would have lost some of her spell strength if her self confidence received a crippling blow after the event of boast busters. Though judging by her parting words she still retains a good amount of self importance. There probably has been fanfics that explore such premise already. I wouldn't know since the only Trixie fic I read are Esper's
    I like this interpretation. It makes sense too, since we saw the pegasi all work together to clear all the clouds during winter wrap-up and we've heard that they use magic for it in Canterlot, so the idea that major magical effects are done through many unicorns working together seems very plausible and in keeping with the other pony types.

I would also note that there do seem to be some limits to telekinesis, in particular that it can't hit moving targets very well. That to me explains why Twilight had to create music first to keep the ursa minor in place, and why she couldn't catch that sheet of paper that blew out the window with her magic and needed Owlicous to catch it for her. It also probably has a range limit and a weight limit, but not a target limit.

Other magical effects have been stated by Twilight to relate to that unicorn's cutie mark, and there is some evidence from the way that Rarity makes clothes and can move many things at once that unicorn magic gets stronger when the unicorn is engaged in activities related to the cutie mark.

Now, as for earth pony magic, I think we're getting caught up here on what the definition of magic really is. Earth ponies have the skill and know-how to grow all the crops and they're as a rule stronger than the other types (although Rainbow Dash demonstrates that pegasi can at least approach the strength of an earth pony). But, do their abilities count as magic? They can do some things better than any others, so...maybe?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

Mass Effect 3 Pony DLC. You'd get a portable OFC weapon and a new squad member! But who?
    Vanguard Rainbow Dash.

Sonic Rainboom Charge!

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

Happy Birthday Trixie!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Now, as for earth pony magic, I think we're getting caught up here on what the definition of magic really is. Earth ponies have the skill and know-how to grow all the crops and they're as a rule stronger than the other types (although Rainbow Dash demonstrates that pegasi can at least approach the strength of an earth pony). But, do their abilities count as magic? They can do some things better than any others, so...maybe?
    Pinkie Sense is the big one, really. Although Big Mac's strength is something else too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Vanguard Rainbow Dash.

Sonic Rainboom Charge!

Zevox
    Yessssssssss.
    Truth resists simplicity.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post

Next up on my list: Learn to draw. Welp, this one'll probably take a while.
    You're in good company; look at how many 'Learn to Draw' threads are out in the Arts&Crafts forum. (Though some of you guys are slacking!)

Purple hooves are still madness but this is otherwise a good palette

21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    and oh god stop these rhymes, why am I speaking in rhymes?!?!
    Shortly after I had left the door, I thought to myself, "Man, I shoulda tacked on a 'bonus points if you provide the answer in Zecora-ish' note." Thank you for brightening my day, it was a brutal Customer Service-Wannabe day for me.

We've all seen how well Applebloom's forays into alchemy went. I think it's more likely for her special talent to be poison-making than potion-making. Granted, "Show Stoppers" is probably supposed to be the canon reveal of what everyone's talents are (carpentry, in the case of Applebloom), but that's the boring answer.
    Ehhh... I'd call it closer to Apothecary than Alchemy, myself, but danged if the latter word hasn't been completely twisted and torn apart in colloquial usage. Hooray, semantics!

Also, haven't the CMC already got their cutie marks already? Apple Bloom's special talent is breathing air, seen at the end of Cutie Pox, Sweetie Belle's special talent is turning invisible, seen at the public lecture at Putting Your Hoof Down, and Scootaloo has the most unique and special cutie mark of all: not having a cutie mark.

Over all, I guess it just means I need to watch more ponies. Which, you know, I guess I'll have to meet that oh so dangerous challenge sometime.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

top 3 fanfics, go.
    Well, I can't let this go by without plugging my own works.

Sunny Skies All Day Long

My Faithful Student

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Shadowrun has a thing called Adepts. Basically, they have magic, but it's not magic in the spell/potion/etc form - they get to put their magic points into enhancing their various abilities. Maybe earth ponies are somewhat similar? They don't have "magic" the same way unicorns do, but they DO have special talents and... cutie marks.

Hmm. An experiment comes to mind.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

24. - Top - End - #444
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post

Happy Birthday Trixie!

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, so this is happening now? Happy Birthday to the best hostpony!

Have a drawrequest!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    I'm going to draw the SAOSE Advent victory screen with ponies because of this.

You're in good company; look at how many 'Learn to Draw' threads are out in the Arts&Crafts forum. (Though some of you guys are slacking!)
    Picture will be up in about two hours, stop yelling at me!

25. - Top - End - #445

Happy birthday, Trixie! Birthday wishes for the best pony!
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

sigh.... cant even look at the new drawfriend because they have a bunch of spoiler stuff in it

why couldnt they have held that stuff til tomorrow like they have done the past few weeks
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground

Celestia all the way. Overpowered? Naaaah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Vanguard Rainbow Dash.

Sonic Rainboom Charge!

Zevox
    I could definitely support this as well.

top 3 fanfics, go.
    EsperDerek's fics (and those in the same continuity) have to be mentioned, of course, starting with Out in the Cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post

Happy Birthday Trixie!

Spoiler
    Show

Happy Birthday!

28. - Top - End - #448

Well, it looks like Pinkie Pie can hack Google Chrome.

Happy birthday, Trixie!
    Last edited by Eakin; 2012-03-09 at 08:07 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

29. - Top - End - #449

On top fanfics:

It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door is one of the best things the fandom has produced. Someone even made a nice map to go along with it. Read it. Love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ettin in the Playground

Happy B-day Trix!