New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

"Oh, definitely not. Intimately disturbing and horrifying at times, most often exciting in a 'I'm gonna die' kinda way, but never, ever boring. I suppose most of the reason I'm here is that I thought that would change but...privately? I hope it doesn't. I have no clue what I'd do if I was bored at the time." He takes another bite of ice cream and thinks on it briefly. "Wither, probably."
    Astra chuckles again. So you want a quieter life. But not too quiet. Right?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Photo Shop

"Well I guess so. It is just that being a paragon of ponydom is not easy. You should ask her for her information: her pimp, how much she is worth, etc. Then formulate a plan." answered Sweet Victory.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Long. That way Grif can just shorten it and paraphrase it.

"What?"

Nothing. Continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot said nothing, he only thought about that 'Grif' was a weird pony name/
    Icy patently ignored the fourth wall weeping and started her tale, though she obviously glossed over all and any sleeping together.

"... so yes. Esmeralda is a part of her, and I of her. Leave it at that."

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy patently ignored the fourth wall weeping and started her tale, though she obviously glossed over all and any sleeping together.

Hay Bale stared at her for a few moments.

Her eye twitched as a slow grin spread across her face.

Then she burst out laughing so hard she couldn't stand up.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The Photo Shop

"Well I guess so. It is just that being a paragon of ponydom is not easy. You should ask her for her information: her pimp, how much she is worth, etc. Then formulate a plan." answered Sweet Victory.

"Right..."
    He nodded slightly with his brows ever still so furrowed. "Well...thank you for hearing me..out."
    ======================

Hay Bale stared at her for a few moments.

Her eye twitched as a slow grin spread across her face.

Then she burst out laughing so hard she couldn't stand up.

Fox grimaced, of course. "There's nothing funny about this." He harumped.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol blinked as Staccata went over to the table. "Different way? What do you mean?"

"I don't think it takes TOO much imagination,"
    Staccata calmly replies. She sort of wonders what Tyrol's expression will be when he figures it out.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Right..."
    He nodded slightly with his brows ever still so furrowed. "Well...thank you for hearing me..out."
    ======================

Sweet Victory bowed slightly. "Nothing. Anything else you need, sir?" asked the curvaceous mare.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Fox grimaced, of course. "There's nothing funny about this." He harumped.
    Gyahahahahaha!! Ok, so... Hehehe... You think there is nothing funny... About... Hahaha! she laughed and slapped the ground with her hoof. Ok... So for the first time in his life, Lone Star meets a girl who doesn't treat him like a doormat... And gets in a love triangle?! A-and then the girls mind gets split in half, and not only do th two halves fall in love with different parts of the triangle, but she gets knocked up BY BOTH OF THEM?! Bwahahahahahaha!! "I'll never write soap operas, Hay, stop asking!" he said. Guess he was right, he's starring in one!! she had rolled onto her back and was flailing about with mirth.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    As Arvadraa told the story, Blades listened as carefully as she could. Then, when it was over, she grabbed the Flutter Pony in a tight embrace.

"Don't worry. I'll help ya. I'll keep ya safe. I won't let anything hurt ya. I don't know about magic, but I'll do all I can. I'll help ya get over it, 'n I'll never let it happen to ya again. 'N if he comes for ya, I'll cut his head off 'n make his skull into a drinkin' mug for ya!"
    She looks honestly surprised that Blades didn't run or something. "I...thank you, Blades. That means a lot to me. Except for the mug thing. I think I'd feel better about just dumping him in a river. His skull is probably cursed or something." She thinks. "That'd be just like him. Post-mortem revenge."

---

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Astra chuckles again. So you want a quieter life. But not too quiet. Right?
    "Yeah, I think so. I mean, settling down would be great. But I don't want to become complacent, either. Help and hearth in equal measure. I think." He chuckles. "What about you? Got any big plans for the future?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

She looks honestly surprised that Blades didn't run or something. "I...thank you, Blades. That means a lot to me. Except for the mug thing. I think I'd feel better about just dumping him in a river. His skull is probably cursed or something." She thinks. "That'd be just like him. Post-mortem revenge."
    Blades finally released her grip. She didn't understand why Arvadraa looked surprised, but didn't think it was worth bringing up. "Kind of a shame to waste some good bones, but ya've got a point. Magic can get annoyin' like that. Of course, a volcano would be more thorough than a river, 'n we've got a volcano conveniently nearby! But we can save throwin' him into a volcano for when we have him to throw into it."

At that moment, a waiter arrived to serve some free tea and take orders.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

Blades finally released her grip. She didn't understand why Arvadraa looked surprised, but didn't think it was worth bringing up. "Kind of a shame to waste some good bones, but ya've got a point. Magic can get annoyin' like that. Of course, a volcano would be more thorough than a river, 'n we've got a volcano conveniently nearby! But we can save throwin' him into a volcano for when we have him to throw into it."

At that moment, a waiter arrived to serve some free tea and take orders.
    "You can throw ponies into volcanoes? I thought that was just jewelery." She looks uncertain, then the waiter shows up. "Oh...um..." She looks at the menu desperately, but doesn't actually seem to read it for some reason. I um...I'll have what Blades is having." She then quickly took a sip of tea, finding apparent solace in muttering the ingredients within it to a tee under her breath.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You can throw ponies into volcanoes? I thought that was just jewelery." She looks uncertain, then the waiter shows up. "Oh...um..." She looks at the menu desperately, but doesn't actually seem to read it for some reason. I um...I'll have what Blades is having." She then quickly took a sip of tea, finding apparent solace in muttering the ingredients within it to a tee under her breath.
    Blades smiled. "Not very decisive, are ya?" She decided to get a small amount of a variety of dishes, some with rice, some with vegetables, and some soups, with both spicy and non-spicy kinds.

"As for volcanoes, ya generally throw things ya want completely destroyed into 'em, but that does include evil rings 'n such. Of course, volcanoes have their uses aside from burnin' things. I've heard of ponies usin' the dirt left from volcanic eruptions for farmin', 'n even without eruptions, volcanic rock's useful, 'n some of my ancestors 'n relatives have used magma for forgin'!"

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

Sweet Victory bowed slightly. "Nothing. Anything else you need, sir?" asked the curvaceous mare.

"I...uh....I don't think so...but...thank you again, anyway,"
    After departing with Sweet Victory, he would return to the photo room to Juribean.

Gyahahahahaha!! Ok, so... Hehehe... You think there is nothing funny... About... Hahaha! she laughed and slapped the ground with her hoof. Ok... So for the first time in his life, Lone Star meets a girl who doesn't treat him like a doormat... And gets in a love triangle?! A-and then the girls mind gets split in half, and not only do th two halves fall in love with different parts of the triangle, but she gets knocked up BY BOTH OF THEM?! Bwahahahahahaha!! "I'll never write soap operas, Hay, stop asking!" he said. Guess he was right, he's starring in one!! she had rolled onto her back and was flailing about with mirth.

He had no words, all Fox Trot could do was lamely grimace and make general gestures of annoyance, frustrations, and silly faces of such emotions.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I...uh....I don't think so...but...thank you again, anyway,"
    After departing with Sweet Victory, he would return to the photo room to Juribean.
    By the time Ember returned, Juribean had recovered from the hug. She was back to her whorish self in a provocative pose. The assassin just rationalized the hug as a trick. A trick, since nopony genuinely cared about her.
    "You have my pictures, tiger?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

By the time Ember returned, Juribean had recovered from the hug. She was back to her whorish self in a provocative pose. The assassin just rationalized the hug as a trick. A trick, since nopony genuinely cared about her.
    "You have my pictures, tiger?"

He blinked for a moment, seeing her in that provocative pose, instead of the aching pain in his wings, all he reacted with was a frown. "No ma'am, I'm afraid not, probably not the best customer service here, heh."

"Could you tell me, the name of your....'employer', please?"

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"I don't think it takes TOO much imagination,"
    Staccata calmly replies. She sort of wonders what Tyrol's expression will be when he figures it out.
    Tyrol blinked, wondering briefly what possibly could— Then the ball dropped. He felt his cheeks heating up rapidly. "Bwuh... right... right now? Uh... ah..." he dropped off into an incoherent stammer.

He had no words, all Fox Trot could do was lamely grimace and make general gestures of annoyance, frustrations, and silly faces of such emotions.
    Icy just buried her face in her hoof. "I truly wish I found this as funny as you did. Truly," she said acidly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-10 at 08:45 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He blinked for a moment, seeing her in that provocative pose, instead of the aching pain in his wings, all he reacted with was a frown. "No ma'am, I'm afraid not, probably not the best customer service here, heh."

"Could you tell me, the name of your....'employer', please?"
    "What? But I need those pictures. You can have one if you make me them." says Juribean.

"No harm in telling you about the structure. Like it matters, Rainbow J runs the house but Regal is the boss." By the why she explains things, Rainbow Jimmies is the bottom filly in the whorehouse instead of the head of an assassin guildhouse. And Regal sounds like a common pimp and not a leader of an arms ring.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-10 at 08:52 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #108

Tyrol blinked, wondering briefly what possibly could— Then the ball dropped. He felt his cheeks heating up rapidly. "Bwuh... right... right now? Uh... ah..." he dropped off into an incoherent stammer.

"Well you really need to relax according to everypony around here. I'm just providing options,"
    Staccata's voice became a little more sultry there. "if you didn't want to go out and get a message like I suggested earlier."

"Or when you get back."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well you really need to relax according to everypony around here. I'm just providing options,"
    Staccata's voice became a little more sultry there. "if you didn't want to go out and get a message like I suggested earlier."

"Or when you get back."
    Tyrol was crimson by now. "I... ah... um... like, now now?" He glanced at the door suspiciously, almost as if he was expecting somepony to barge through at any moment.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

Icy just buried her face in her hoof. "I truly wish I found this as funny as you did. Truly," she said acidly.
    Fox stood there for a moment as he was hit with a mild spasm. "Gyah...that's getting annoying." He looked at Icy and briefly glanced at Hay Bale. 'I think...I'm going to lie down, not here of course."
    ================================

"What? But I need those pictures. You can have one if you make me them." says Juribean.

"No harm in telling you about the structure. Like it matters, Rainbow J runs the house but Regal is the boss." By the why she explains things, Rainbow Jimmies is the bottom filly in the whorehouse instead of the head of an assassin guildhouse. And Regal sounds like a common pimp and not a leader of an arms ring.

"Regal eh?"
    He said with a look of thought glancing to the side. "How much do you think it would cost for me to buy you from him? And....where could i find him?"

21. - Top - End - #111
    Bugbear in the Playground

Taylor

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, settling down would be great. But I don't want to become complacent, either. Help and hearth in equal measure. I think." He chuckles. "What about you? Got any big plans for the future?"
    Astra shrugs a little. Eh, not really. Just kinda living in the moment for now.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

22. - Top - End - #112

Tyrol was crimson by now. "I... ah... um... like, now now?" He glanced at the door suspiciously, almost as if he was expecting somepony to barge through at any moment.
    "Whatever you want to do," Staccata replies intending to calm Tyrol down a bit. Of course the tone of voice didn't exactly have this effect, must have been a subconscious slip.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Regal eh?"
    He said with a look of thought glancing to the side. "How much do you think it would cost for me to buy you from him? And....where could i find him?"
    Juri thought for a while. Grills was her finally contract and it was not a guaranteed one. So the cost was low as ritual suicide was not part of a failure. Regal only paid 5,000 for Grills' head. Thowaway money but she oversell. "15,000 bits but I don't think you should meet him."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox stood there for a moment as he was hit with a mild spasm. "Gyah...that's getting annoying." He looked at Icy and briefly glanced at Hay Bale. 'I think...I'm going to lie down, not here of course."
    Icy trotted over and nuzzled Fox in the neck. "C'mon, Fox, let's get you home. Or my place, if you prefer."

"Whatever you want to do," Staccata replies intending to calm Tyrol down a bit. Of course the tone of voice didn't exactly have this effect, must have been a subconscious slip.
    Of course that kind of voice wouldn't calm a stallion down, and inflamed Tyrol's imagination instead. "... if you insist..." he finally managed to articulate, getting to his feet and walking over to nuzzle Staccata. Even then, he was still hesitant, uncertain.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-10 at 10:57 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115

Of course that kind of voice wouldn't calm a stallion down, and inflamed Tyrol's imagination instead. "... if you insist..." he finally managed to articulate, getting to his feet and walking over to nuzzle Staccata.
    This would, naturally, have a very high chance of black screen shenanigans and snuggling afterwards. Hopefully that was more relaxing that shopping during a hat riot for them.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Juri thought for a while. Grills was her final contract and it was not a guaranteed one. So the cost was low as ritual suicide was not part of a failure. Regal only paid 5,000 for Grills' head. Thowaway money but she oversell. "15,000 bits but I don't think you should meet him."

"Hmmm, that's a lot...but...kinda doable...."
    He curiously furrowed his brows at Juribean. "And why not?"

Icy trotted over and nuzzled Fox in the neck. "C'mon, Fox, let's get you home. Or my place, if you prefer."

"I think I might have over stayed my welcome at your place,'
    He lopsidedly smiled and tiredly wink.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Blades smiled. "Not very decisive, are ya?" She decided to get a small amount of a variety of dishes, some with rice, some with vegetables, and some soups, with both spicy and non-spicy kinds.

"As for volcanoes, ya generally throw things ya want completely destroyed into 'em, but that does include evil rings 'n such. Of course, volcanoes have their uses aside from burnin' things. I've heard of ponies usin' the dirt left from volcanic eruptions for farmin', 'n even without eruptions, volcanic rock's useful, 'n some of my ancestors 'n relatives have used magma for forgin'!"
    "Cooled magma for the crafted items, or hot magma as heaters?"

---

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Astra shrugs a little. Eh, not really. Just kinda living in the moment for now.
    "Ahh, I remember those days! And ah, now I'm sounding rather old. Though I suppose I am, really. Scars don't come from being struck by lightning, they say." He takes another ice cream bite. "I'd know, too. Nasty business, that. I'm just glad I wasn't the only healer on my old team."

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Cooled magma for the crafted items, or hot magma as heaters?"
    "Both, to some extent! Obsidian can get a really good edge, 'n magma's one of the hottest things ya can get! Of course, most magma forges either need a good pumpin' system or to be underground, 'cause ya can't keep a good source of lava above ground for long without it coolin', 'n if ya're keepin' it hot all the time, ya might as well just use yar heat source for keepin' it hot for what ya were usin' lava for in the first place! Now, not a lot of ponies like to live underground, but there's one around here with powers over earth..."

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

S-sorry... I get that it's serious, but... She giggled. It's like it was ripped right out of a soap opera synopsis... Come ooooooon...

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

"I think I might have over stayed my welcome at your place,'
    He lopsidedly smiled and tiredly wink.
    "You know that to be not true," Icy said, smiling wanly. "Anyhow, let's get you home then..." She nudged the stallion along, ready to support him if he wobbled.

S-sorry... I get that it's serious, but... She giggled. It's like it was ripped right out of a soap opera synopsis... Come ooooooon...
    "Story of my life, I know," she quipped dryly.

This would, naturally, have a very high chance of black screen shenanigans and snuggling afterwards. Hopefully that was more relaxing that shopping during a hat riot for them.
    Tyrol would dispute that, but then, busy.

Afterwards, he cuddled Staccata gently. "You were quite... something there..." he commented, nuzzling her.