New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: LaZodiac Plays: Megaman Classic Series Retrospective

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    I think I forgot what I was thinking and substituted the first thing I could think of. Mainly: why is there a random magnet device just lying around in the middle of nowhere? Lol-Random-Magnet-Weapon!

..... maybe I've been watching too much ........ actually, I have no idea what I've been watching too much off, but it's probably too much of something. Anyway, something about using metal to cut anything that has electricity going through it just sounds like it would horribly backfire.

Is Megaman's Megabuster better against any specific enemy?

Electric beats Ice? Huh. Then again, nothing can survive Elec Man's Thunder Pause Beam... which reminds me, will you be filming that effect?
    Well, its an electrical power plant. Makes sense that there would be magnets laying around, we just procured it and turned it into a platform creating weapon.

The Megabuster is better againest Cutman then the other bosses. His japanese name is Rockman, and though its a music reference I imagine it made Cutman all the more scared of him

Yha, Electric beats ice. And yes, I will be, but not on the next boss.

2. - Top - End - #32

3. - Top - End - #33

Quote Originally Posted by Surrealistik View Post
    Aw; I was hoping you'd try for the stagger method with Elec man.
    I'm literally not good enough to do that. I'm really poor with my timing. Also, I'd rather just kill em quickly, in all honesty

4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    His japanese name is Rockman
    In the town I live in there's a street named Rockman Lane. I think of Megaman every time I drive by.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

5. - Top - End - #35

It's that time again! Let's rock!

Megaman [5] Iceman

Today's stage is quite a doozy! Not that hard at the begining, just dealing with Crazy Razy's (they can split their head from their body, but I show them what for before they can ) and then heading off into the water to deal with Pen's (the penguin dudes) and more gabyoals. Since I won't be needing Rolling Cutter for the boss, it get's a work out here.

After the water, we encounter an old friend, in it's first real dangerous segment. Disapearing Blocks! They aren't THAT hard, all things considered, but this is just the first go at them. Rest assured, they'll be back

After the Disapearing Blocks, it's time for the stage's OTHER well known gimic. The Footholder guys! This area is usually really difficult due to the Footholder's being completely random, but with judacious use of Magnet Beam, we make it through (but not without some undue difficulty). Fun fact, because of how the game is programed, if we scroll to far off the top of the screen, we warp down to the bottom of the screen. Right into the instant death pit. Fun fun!

Finally, after all that, we have Iceman, who's...not that difficult. Dodging his ice slasher take some doing, but with the Thunder Beam (Elecman's weapon) he's a peice of cake. Something quite hilarious happens, though, so keep an eye out for it

And with that, we get the Ice Slasher, and have only one boss left to defeat before taking on Dr Wily himself. Hope you all enjoyed, and see you next time!
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-05-29 at 10:15 AM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Your intro quote was amusing. I saw what you did there.

If you don't mind my asking, why are the videos apparently hidden from Youtube?

All Terrain Missiles based on Penguins.... Wily has way too much time on his hands.

You were doing perfect at the start! You need to do a perfect run on one of these levels!

I thought the magnet beam could be extended a bit further than that.. but then again, my derpy butt was making megaman sized platforms the first time I tried using it, not realising you could make it longer. I didn't actually know you could until I read about it after seeing you get it.

You should have shown us being warped into instant death.

I thought Megaman was weak against Electricity. He's weak against Ice, too? Glad Dr Light got all the kinks out by the time we needed Megaman X. Not sure if the ending is supposed to be spoilered or not, but yes, that was amusing.

Lets see... Megabuster vs Cutman, Scissors vs Elecman, Thunder vs Iceman... Bombs vs Gutsman (not sure how that works...), Ice vs Fireman (-what-), and Fire vs Bomberman. Is that about right?
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-05-29 at 10:40 AM.

7. - Top - End - #37

Your intro quote was amusing. I saw what you did there.

If you don't mind my asking, why are the videos apparently hidden from Youtube?

All Terrain Missiles based on Penguins.... Wily has way too much time on his hands.

You were doing perfect at the start! You need to do a perfect run on one of these levels!

I thought the magnet beam could be extended a bit further than that.. but then again, my derpy butt was making megaman sized platforms the first time I tried using it, not realising you could make it longer. I didn't actually know you could until I read about it after seeing you get it.

You should have shown us being warped into instant death.

I thought Megaman was weak against Electricity. He's weak against Ice, too? Glad Dr Light got all the kinks out by the time we needed Megaman X. Not sure if the ending is supposed to be spoilered or not, but yes, that was amusing.

Lets see... Megabuster vs Cutman, Scissors vs Elecman, Thunder vs Iceman... Bombs vs Gutsman (not sure how that works...), Ice vs Fireman (-what-), and Fire vs Bomberman. Is that about right?
    Hidden for personal reasons.

Thanks, but no. I'm not good enough to get through a stage without getting hit

The Magnet Beam can be extended further, but it has a time limit that makes doing so less optimum.

He's not really weak to ice, the Ice Slasher is just pretty powerful. You do have the order weakness right though. And don't forget, Cutman is weak to the Super Arm =p

Also, Gutsman is a big, bulky wall of metal. The Hyper Bombs are designed to tear down big, bulky walls of metal, due to being demolition charges. And Fireman being weak to the Ice Slasher makes tons of sense, since it hits him and then turns to water, splooshing his face!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hidden for personal reasons.

Thanks, but no. I'm not good enough to get through a stage without getting hit

The Magnet Beam can be extended further, but it has a time limit that makes doing so less optimum.

He's not really weak to ice, the Ice Slasher is just pretty powerful. You do have the order weakness right though. And don't forget, Cutman is weak to the Super Arm =p

Also, Gutsman is a big, bulky wall of metal. The Hyper Bombs are designed to tear down big, bulky walls of metal, due to being demolition charges. And Fireman being weak to the Ice Slasher makes tons of sense, since it hits him and then turns to water, splooshing his face!
    You'll never know until you try! Doubting yourself is the only time you truly fail!

I still say the Magnet Beam is just plain weird... I remember when I couldn't beat the game because I never realised it existed, actually. The game does a lot of assuming.

Dang. If the Ice Slasher does that much damage, I can't wait to see what it does to Fireman.... and I think Cutman should beat Gutsman. Papercut!

Wait... how would Megaman and Roll fit into this system, then? Roll was like the maid, right? I see her using a Vaccum Weapon. And in that case, throw bombs into the Vaccum! :p

I don't think Ice should ever beat Fire. If the Fire can melt Metal, then turning Ice and Water into Steam, making it harmless to Fire, should be a no-brainer...

Then again, Lol-Logic, 8 Robot Masters, cash check until Capcom decides to be stupid.

9. - Top - End - #39

You'll never know until you try! Doubting yourself is the only time you truly fail!

I still say the Magnet Beam is just plain weird... I remember when I couldn't beat the game because I never realised it existed, actually. The game does a lot of assuming.

Dang. If the Ice Slasher does that much damage, I can't wait to see what it does to Fireman.... and I think Cutman should beat Gutsman. Papercut!

Wait... how would Megaman and Roll fit into this system, then? Roll was like the maid, right? I see her using a Vaccum Weapon. And in that case, throw bombs into the Vaccum! :p

I don't think Ice should ever beat Fire. If the Fire can melt Metal, then turning Ice and Water into Steam, making it harmless to Fire, should be a no-brainer...

Then again, Lol-Logic, 8 Robot Masters, cash check until Capcom decides to be stupid.
    Cutman beating Gutsman is just silly. Gutsman strong like boulder, Cutman is used to cut trees.

Also, Roll's super effective againest Iceman since he has a crush on her.

Oh, right, I remember! Fireman is sort of a fire generator, so Iceman's Ice Slasher ruins his heating balance. With all that heating up and cooling down, he'll break!

Oh Capcom. I'll get into more of why they're...not the smartest once we get to the Megaman X series (that's faaaar down the line though).

10. - Top - End - #40

Minor delay, but its time for Megaman!

Megaman [6] Fireman

Here we are, the next boss. Fireman. His stage is fairly difficult, though judacious use of the Magnet Beam certainly helps.

Fireman himself...is someone I don't understand. I'm no good at fighting him

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

He fires whenever you do, if I remember properly. So it becomes a war of attrition easily won by standing in place and spamming the Ice Slasher, relying on invincibility frames.

Or you could fight him properly but that requires dodging ability, of which I lack greatly. xD
    Last edited by The Crash Man; 2012-06-06 at 07:50 PM.
    Epic Crashatar by the amazing Crimmy!

12. - Top - End - #42

Minor delay due to my first day of my job being last night! Let's rock on!

Megaman [7] Wily Fortress 1

Here we are, the final stretch. Wily's Fortress. These stages are incredibly difficult, as is the boss at the end, The Yellow Devil.

However, with some swift fingers, the Yellow Devil isn't thaaaat hard of a boss .

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

First of all, congradulations on your employment! Epicsauce! Any chance you want to say what power Megaman would get from taking -your- soul? He'd get either a flame or grease based power from me. A lot of people start work at fast food. -_-

Anywho, commentary! I still want to see you randomly just perfect a level. Make it a beautiful symphony of man and machine as you execute each jump and blast flawlessly and without error...

When you froze that fire and kept trying to jump it, I couldn't help but laugh. I'm sorry. But that was freaking hilarious.

Why you rush those jumps? You randomly stand around and wait once, but the other times were as if you were trying to fight the clock! There isn't a Time based Robot Master, is there?

I honestly forgot what heals you and what refills your weapons in this game... heck, which bar is which again??

Fireman.... I thought there was a way to treat him like Elec Man in terms of easily glitch/owning him. Still, it looked like you only got hit when you jumped into his projectiles... why you jumping into his projectiles, girl?

And now.... Dr Wily.....those eyebrows....

Part of me can't help but wonder if this game would have been easier if they had thought of the Dash/Slide...

Once again, the fires.... and then you just get in there and burn. Not only is that still as funny as in the last video, part of me just finds that adorable. You're probably so fun to watch play.

I just realised something.... do you have to pause every time you have to switch weapons? That seems tiring....

Yellow Devil's got some pretty good boss music... for the NES days....

..... am I a bad person that you missing with the thunder beam the first time made me fall over laughing again?

There you go! Thunder Beam Combo! Now upload a video with you destroying him without getting touched and without using the beam. :p

All and all, pretty entertaining, La. Keep up the good work. And good luck with your work.

14. - Top - End - #44

The changekey's/fireball dudes can be dangerous, so sometimes you have to rush. That's what I feel, anyway. And yes, there is a time based robot master here and there.

I didn't jump on his fire intentionaly, bwaaagh.

Game would be MUCH easier with the slide and dash, definitly.

You do not need to pause each weapon switch, you can use the shoulder buttons.

You are not a bad person for laughing, because even I laughed. After finishing the recording. And no, that's not happening, at all XP

And thanks. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the game series. We've still got a few more stages, then Megaman 2 through 10 to go!

Also, I don't know what kind of power Megaman would get from me.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-06-16 at 08:57 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45

Sorry guys, no video this week. Due to my job, and me having to finish all the fortress stages AT ONCE, due to how the game does the fortress stages, I don't have time to record until the weekend. To make up for it, next tuesday we're gonna get two videos for the price of one!

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default LaZodiac Plays: Megaman Classic Series Retrospective

The changekey's/fireball dudes can be dangerous, so sometimes you have to rush. That's what I feel, anyway. And yes, there is a time based robot master here and there.
    I thought for a second that you said the Monkey Fireball dudes.....

Game would be MUCH easier with the slide and dash, definitly.
    I wonder why Megaman can't even duck yet....

You do not need to pause each weapon switch, you can use the shoulder buttons.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. Any particular reason you seem to prefer the pause?

And no, that's not happening, at all XP
    DO IT! You can do it!

Actually, is he even capable of taking damage from anything beyond the Electric Weapon?

And thanks. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the game series. We've still got a few more stages, then Megaman 2 through 10 to go!
    .... and after that, maybe Megaman X? Zero is awesome...

Also, I don't know what kind of power Megaman would get from me.
    Not gonna tell us your job? Fine.

Sorry guys, no video this week. Due to my job, and me having to finish all the fortress stages AT ONCE, due to how the game does the fortress stages, I don't have time to record until the weekend. To make up for it, next tuesday we're gonna get two videos for the price of one!
    D'aww... fine. But you better do good on the fortress stages!

I wonder why the Megaman games were origonally so hard.... did they intend for you to have so few options, or just never thought about the various innovations that would have made it so much easier....

17. - Top - End - #47

We've only been able to duck in two Megaman games out of...lots.

Part of prefering the pause is so I can take a minute to think, so I can get to the exact weapon I want right away, and so you guys can see the weapon names.

The Yellow Devil can infact be hit with other weapons.

After the Megaman Classic series retrospective, I'm doing a Zelda Series, timeline following series, then onto Megaman X series retrospective.

My job is a stocker at Walmart. Maybe he'd get a Boxcutter?

The original Megaman games where harder because thats just how older games used to be. Games where so expensive, they increased the difficulty in a way so as to make you feel like you got your monies worth. As for why they didn't put mobility stuff like slide in at the start, it was a combination of just not thinking of it, and not being able to because it was their first time making a game like it.

18. - Top - End - #48

As promised, today's update will have TWO videos!

Megaman [8] Wily Fortress 2

Megaman [9] Wily Fortress 3

In these two stages, we encounter the first of many boss refights, Copy Rock, and a robot with a long complex name that I can't recall and don't have time to look up! As always, enjoy!

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

We've only been able to duck in two Megaman games out of...lots.
    .... Fudge, now I want to load the rest of the games and see how much I forget about... although I could have sworn we could have ducked a lot more than just that.... maybe it's just in the Megaman-X series that we gained the ability to use our knees...

The Yellow Devil can infact be hit with other weapons.
    Go beat him with the Mega Buster!

After the Megaman Classic series retrospective, I'm doing a Zelda Series, timeline following series, then onto Megaman X series retrospective.
    ..... Making sense of the Zelda Time Line? You've gotta be trolling me.

My job is a stocker at Walmart. Maybe he'd get a Boxcutter?
    You're Cutwoman!

The original Megaman games where harder because thats just how older games used to be. Games where so expensive, they increased the difficulty in a way so as to make you feel like you got your monies worth.
    Doesn't explain why games were made easier now to try to rip you o-oh wait...

As for why they didn't put mobility stuff like slide in at the start, it was a combination of just not thinking of it, and not being able to because it was their first time making a game like it.
    Meh. I'd sooner assume the former than the latter.

As promised, today's update will have TWO videos!

In these two stages, we encounter the first of many boss refights, Copy Rock, and a robot with a long complex name that I can't recall and don't have time to look up! As always, enjoy!
    Yay!

For a second, I thought that was going to be amazing... then you fell off... twice... and I felt a bit bad....

Psh. Megabuster seems to be Cutman's weakness...

I was personally ubset when I saw you teleported back to the start when you died.... and then I felt my heart drop a bit when you got Game Overed...

Then you came back with the Magnet Beam! Yay! But I still say you're rushing too much...

Gah! The Boss Room gave me a seizure almost! And the music actually makes me feel scared! Copy-Rock! .... wait, if Megaman can be copied, why doesn't Wily just send an army of his finest robot masters to do whatever he wants, all cloned a hundred fold?

Heh. You tried to do the pause thing with the fireball. That was amusing. As is the prospect of you possibly getting electrocuted yourself. You know derp of that magnitude would have been so hilarious on a video.

What was with that buzz sound at the end of the video?

That Thunderbeam.....

I didn't think the origonal Megaman would be completely waterproof... you'd think such proofing would be done to the other robot masters...

I was enjoying you going through the water without being harmed...

Could have sworn you fought that junk water robot before... and I was a bit upset that you didn't use the Super Arm at the start, but then you totally pwned it at the very end with the Super Arm, which made good sense, so all is forgiven.

Can't wait for the next video! Do it without getting hit!

.... and then there's that random buzz again...

20. - Top - End - #50

In Megaman X, we gain the ability to dash. Basically every megaman game after it includes a dash of some sort (counting Zero and ZX in this bit and thaat's about it). There is no crouching in any of those (unless in human form in ZX1, of course).

Nintendo actually released an official Zelda timeline in Hyrulian Historia, the Zelda series artbook. It's official, canon, and makes perfect sense.

The good news, the game over still lets me start in that same room.

Naw, I'm rushing exactly as much as I should. Some areas, you just need to be quick about em.

Resources. Doesn't have enough resources to build more then one copy of each robot master at a time.

You actually CAN do the pause trick on any weapon that doesn't go away the instant it hits. This includes the Fire Wave, the Ice Slasher, the Lightning Beam, the Rolling Cutter, and that's the only ones that do it.

That buzz sound is either due to my recorder, or the thing I use to rip my videos. My recorder in question is a Samsung DVD recorder, and my ripper is bitRipper, a pretty sweet free program designed to "totally back up your DVDs".

Next video is already recorded. Didn't do it without getting hit, sorry to say, but no worries, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

In Megaman X, we gain the ability to dash. Basically every megaman game after it includes a dash of some sort (counting Zero and ZX in this bit and thaat's about it). There is no crouching in any of those (unless in human form in ZX1, of course).
    Could have sworn Megaman could do it in the later X series... I can almost bet money on it for X6, if only because that was the first Megaman game I remember playing and beating.

Nintendo actually released an official Zelda timeline in Hyrulian Historia, the Zelda series artbook. It's official, canon, and makes perfect sense.
    At least until they decide to modify the time line again, just to screw with us.

The good news, the game over still lets me start in that same room.
    I suppose that is progressive. Most games back then would make you redo the entire frigging game...

although that may or may not be a bad thing...

Naw, I'm rushing exactly as much as I should. Some areas, you just need to be quick about em.
    But you keep getting hit and falling off and such!

Resources. Doesn't have enough resources to build more then one copy of each robot master at a time.
    And yet he has enough resources to make/control 8 of them, twice, along with his various multilevel bases, giant machine contraptions, and a near infinite army of lesser robots.

You actually CAN do the pause trick on any weapon that doesn't go away the instant it hits. This includes the Fire Wave, the Ice Slasher, the Lightning Beam, the Rolling Cutter, and that's the only ones that do it.
    ... really? I never knew that. That's awesome.

That buzz sound is either due to my recorder, or the thing I use to rip my videos. My recorder in question is a Samsung DVD recorder, and my ripper is bitRipper, a pretty sweet free program designed to "totally back up your DVDs".
    .... I'm supposed to find this hilarious, right?

Next video is already recorded. Didn't do it without getting hit, sorry to say, but no worries, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it
    Alright, if you say so... better be totally awesome...
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-07-01 at 01:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

Well, it's totally awesome in that I totally abuse the pause trick to crush the refights (thus showing the above mentioned fact).

It's probably meant to be hilarious, yha. Bitripper is totally used only to back up DVDs, and the fact that you can also download, from free, the official copy protection remover from the same sight as Bitripper is totally just so you can backup your DVDs better.

Maybe it's just a time thing, then? Wily IS just one man.

Yes, I get hit and fall off, but that's because I wasn't focusing XP

Naw, they won't screw with the timeline. They will in so much as "when the next game comes out, we have to find out where it places" but that aside, the timeline will stay intact.

I don't recall it being in X6. When I next get the chance I'll load up the X Collection and see. Pretty sure crouching is only in X5 though.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Well, it's totally awesome in that I totally abuse the pause trick to crush the refights (thus showing the above mentioned fact).
    Then you better not have been touched -ONCE- in the refights. :P

Why am I suddenly so insistent on wanting to see perfect runs?

It's probably meant to be hilarious, yha. Bitripper is totally used only to back up DVDs, and the fact that you can also download, from free, the official copy protection remover from the same sight as Bitripper is totally just so you can backup your DVDs better.
    You didn't use totally enough.

Maybe it's just a time thing, then? Wily IS just one man.
    Maybe you're right... if only he could get some cheap, or maybe free labor... where oh where could he get servants to assist him...

Naw, they won't screw with the timeline. They will in so much as "when the next game comes out, we have to find out where it places" but that aside, the timeline will stay intact.
    What exactly is this timeline, then? I know the games start off at SkywardSword, and go straight to around Ocarina of Time, then split off to Wind Waker on one side and Twilight Princess on the other, but I'm not sure how the rest fit, exactly.

I don't recall it being in X6. When I next get the chance I'll load up the X Collection and see. Pretty sure crouching is only in X5 though.
    I thought it was in x4 for a bit, but it turns out that's just me remembering the Zero Dash / Slice Hyper Ultimate Combo of Awesome.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

24. - Top - End - #54

Aaah, ok.

Zelda Timeline: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...c5e6d15515.jpg

And because perfect runs are a sign of someone showing pure Mastery of the game.

25. - Top - End - #55

Here we are guys, the last episode of Megaman 1. Lets rock!

Megaman [10] Wily Fortress 4

Funny, the amount of videos I needed to finish the series is the same amount of games that exist for the classic series

Anyway, this level features some pretty neat stuff. The final boss refights, the Yakishishi (Pinwheel) that recovers Megaman fully, and Wily's first (but certainly not last) Wily Machine. As always, enjoy~

26. - Top - End - #56
    Firbolg in the Playground

Man, I was wondering what all that pausing was.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

27. - Top - End - #57

It is, for lack of a better term, cheating through the manipulation of the game's physics.

Also, Megaman 2 starts this Tuesday guys!

28. - Top - End - #58

Here we are guys. Minor delay due to power outage, but here you go!

Same difficulty and what not as last game

Megaman 2 Plot

After Dr Wily's defeat, the not so good doctor escaped, and built 8 new robot masters, designed solely to defeat Megaman! Megaman rushes out to meet these new foes! Fight, Megaman, for everylasting peace!

Megaman 2 [1] Metalman

Our first enemy is Metalman, the easiest to take down with the megabuster! His stage is relatively easy to! The chains of those big smashy spike things hurt you, so be careful!

This is also one of the best stages to grind for E Tanks, a new feature of this game. E Tanks are portable full heals that you can use whenever. They are very awesome.

Another thing new to this game is that, when you defeat a robot master, their attacks are completely destroyed making it impossible for them to kill you after you kill them. However....

Regardless, for defeating Metalman we get the most broken weapon, the Metalblade!

Well, that was Metalman. Hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next week when we tackle our next foe!

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

That was an impressive cross-counter kill. Also: Start stage, immediately fall into obvious and easily-avoidable pit. That's our Zodiac!

30. - Top - End - #60

That's what happens when you immediately start recording after waking up

And yes, the cross counter was beautiful. Based on how the game's programming works, we had to have hit each other EXACTLY at the same time to get that.