New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1558
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Perhaps, darker robes, but that's a thing I can do myself. For your help I am most grateful.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi all,

I'm wondering if it would be possible to get an avatar of my Shadowrun character?

Devon "Devo" McLore:

Race: Troll
    Skin: Grey-Green (more grey than green)
    Eyes: Grey-Green (more green than grey)
    Hair: Bald
    Horns: Similar to a ram's or these, but shorter (the points are facing straight forward, ending just under the ears. The horns are close the head.
    Build: Devo's been stretched by a Surge: he's very skinny and his limbs are longer than normal. He has monkey feet.
    Clothes: Devo wears something similar to a long coat, probably dark brown or black. He's Scottish; a kilt under the coat wouldn't be amiss.
    Pose: Smelling a flower.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Pixie in the Playground

I feel like I've seen some of these before, but I cant find any; so if anyone could make or find one or all of these as OOTS style avatars, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Corvo Attano from 'Dishonored'
    -Bear Grills from 'man vs wild'
    -Any or all of Ramona's 7 evil exes from 'Scott Pilgrim'

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Pixie in the Playground

Could somebody draw for me this person as an OotS character?

Instead of the cane though, I'd prefer you to draw him with his hands clasped behind his back out of sight. Also, in place of a white wig, I'd like for the person to have dirty blonde colored hair. Brilliant green eyes in place of the dark pupils as well please. Thanks to whomever chooses to take this up.
    Last edited by Time for Never; 2013-02-25 at 02:29 PM.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. - Bernard Shaw

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. - Bernard Shaw

Nexus FFRP Characters

My excellent avatars were created by Kymme and Herpestidae

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Ogre in the Playground

Could someone OotSify this hombre for me, please?
    Last edited by lord pringle; 2013-02-26 at 12:13 AM.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

6. - Top - End - #1236

Difficult and specific request:

Could some one make me a red-haired longtooth shifter in scale armor with a flaming double axe?

For bonus points, holding the double axe in one hand and using a lighter to ignite it with the other would be even better.

Thanks in advance!

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtagon View Post
    This is my usual avatar in most gaming forums:

Can someone do a full-body gitp-style stick-figure version of her for me?

This is the clothing I'd like her to have, but with the blue belt done in gold, and not carrying a weapon. Possibly a sceptre instead, in a "regal" pose.
    First bump

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

I am looking to get an OotS-style Great Wyrm Silver Dragon (not simply a recolor of the standard black dragon avatar, but similar to that in the 3.5 Draconomicon, in the spoiler below - minus the human, of course).
    Spoiler
    Show

Doesn't have to be the exact pose, or even a similar pose, just a majestically awesome silver dragon.

Had several failed PMs to no-longer-active avatarists, and it's not the most original request, so if it doesn't get picked up, I'll understand. Thought I'd throw it out there and see if someone felt like being extra awesome today. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Peelee; 2013-02-27 at 05:00 PM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malak'ai View Post
    Hey Avatarists,
    Was wondering if someone would mind making an avvie for me.

Vital Stats:
    Female Human Barbarian.
    Red hair in long thin braids (corn row style) over her left shoulder.
    Lithe body... Strong but not bulky.
    Mithral chain shirt and brown leather pants, black boots.
    Golden bracers round her upper arms and black gloves on her hands (don't know how that would be shown but I put it in there anyway ).
    Large Maul resting on it's head in front of her.
    Pose: Hands on top of the end of the maul's handle, chin resting on her hands, looking bored/slightly frustrated.

If anyone could do this, it would be great.
    Second Re-post .

Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

10. - Top - End - #1240

Thanks to Telasi for current Avi

Requesting someone to draw an avatar for me.

After trying for myself for a bit and fighting the urge to stab my own eyes out, I've come here for help:

Equipment :
    Mostly obscured do to being incorporeal, but billowing robes and glowing gems instead of eyes in the shadow of a hint of a face. Also carrying a magical instrument most closely resembling a Keytaur (Keyboard Guitar), and a pair of crossed scythes on it's back.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.)
    a total of 8 (counting the two acting as eyes) glowing gems floating within the ghostly form somewhere, preferably at "critical" points (Heart, joints, maybe wrists... whatever tickles the artists fancy)
    X If their skin is a special color, add that
    Bluish, a dead blue/grey. I dunno why but I always tend to do my undead as bluish- as though the body is discolored from asphyxiation.
    Hair color
    Unseen under the robe
    Race
    Could be called Human, or Lich, or Ghost. The idea is it's a lich that's existed so that even the skull or hand or whatever remained as a demilich has turned to dust (Original concept altered from the Akalich in the Immortal's Handbook Bestiary). As a spirit form it now resumes original, presumably human shape and size.
    X Class
    Lich, so, caster. Most likely dual caster. Perhaps an Ur Priest/Wizard if that helps you get the feel. But honestly the idea I'm going for is it's so old it's dabbled in a little of everything, even Bard (Thus the Keytaur) and some sort of martial class- cheesed up to explain Oversized Two Weapon Fighting and some other trick to let it wield Scythes one-handed
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in
    Not sure, the specifics I leave to the artist, aside from having the Keytaur in front and the Scythes slung over it's back. Maybe playing the Keytaur, maybe just letting it hang with it's arms outreached towards the viewer in some semi-intimidating fashion.

Edit* Currently switched to an avi I made via Gaia that's close, but neither OotS style nor really incorporeal, in addition to lacking the second scythe- but it might make a good reference to work from, here's a larger version of it for a reference:

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Gem_Knight; 2013-03-03 at 07:44 PM.
    UPDATE 11/8/2013- My little baby is here, I will post as I can.
    Update 9/13/2015- My second Baby Boy
    Update 1/25/2017- My Baby Girl is Born

"Schadenfreude is chocolate for the Soul. That's why ours are full of cavities." Davan, Something Positive

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Titan in the Playground

So i was wondering if someone might be able to make my an avatar of my newest character Elsee Spiriteye.

She's a dark-green goblin with short, messy black hair, the traditional yellow goblin eyes (in OOTS style anyways) and on her forehead there's a tattoo of a third eye that matches her real ones. I'm assuming she wears black studded leather armour, and dual-wields two Kurkri.

She also as "an attractive body" which helps her seduce and flirt with people to get what she wants, but how well that can be translated into oots avatars I’m not sure.

Aaaand if you want to include it somehow, she has a pet Tick (yes the parasite) that she calls "Lil miss". not a requirement though, as those things are kinda incredibly small and i don't know how one would show them.

other then that i honestly can't think of any other details that would translate into oots style, soooo go nuts i suppose? If you absolutely need something then you need only ask and I’ll try to come up with something.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out!

Edit: A little off topic, but can anybody see my avatar right now? Hasn't shown up for me all day.
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2013-03-01 at 09:17 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Halfling in the Playground

I'd like to request an OoT-styled avatar of the Pokemon Hydreigon

The "eyes" on the arm heads are merely spots, as the heads are actually vestigial.

Make it as vicious as possible, since this is the Violent Psychopath Pokemon, determined to destroy whatever it comes across because it can.

If you want to give it a breath attack, Dark Blue or Black flames always works.

For the most part, just do whatever you want.

Thanks in advance, I'm sure it will be amazing.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Orc in the Playground

I need a Paladin of Zarus.

• Human, Blonde hair, Blue eyes

• Blue Armour I imagine him very Boba Fett looking

• On the Armour, a symbol of a 'Z' with a sun in its background

• A crossbow or an enchanted bow
    Last edited by Ra_Va; 2013-03-02 at 12:22 PM.
    High Priest of the Fellowship of Xykon's Blade.
    Member of below-average standing in the Class-Maker Guild.
    Thanks to linklele for my Avatar.

14. - Top - End - #1244

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

If somebody could do an OOTS style avatar of the Black Power Ranger from RPM that would be awesome! I'm, uh, feeling, uh, nostalgic...yeah...totally don't still watch that. Nope! Not me! That show is for kids!
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey, if any of you have some time on your hands, could I get an OOTS-ified avatar of the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight?

Not necessarily that image, but that's what he looks like.
    Last edited by Lateral; 2013-03-03 at 10:46 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Pixie in the Playground

First repost

Spoiler
    Show
    Hi all, I'd like to humbly request an avatar for my soon-to-be character in my next campaign, a human Abjurant Champion, basically a battlemage.

Equipment: A Greatsword on the back, ready to be unsheated, a Hood with a cape, a mithral chainshirt

Hair color: Black, not sure if it does matter, since the hood
    Race: Human

Class: Abjurant Champion (for those who don't know the prc, it's basically a battlemage who relies on abjurations spells for defense)

Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Right hand on the Greatsword, ready to unsheate it; left hand lifted upwards, with elemental energy surging as a menace. Maybe there'd be something like a shimmering shield around him, as a magical protection.

Or maybe a striking position, with aracane energy surging from the sword

The sword should have the bloodstone enchantment, so maybe something like dark red runes would be nice.

I'm not quite sure about the hood/shirt color.. i like black/green as a combination, but if you have better ideas go ahead =)

Now enough with my blabbering, and i thank you kindly for taking your time to read my post =)

if by any mean my request proves to be too challenging or demanding, feel free to tone it down ;)

"Power resides where people believe it resides. It is just a trick, an illusion, a shadow on the wall."

thanks to TinyMushroom for the awesome avatar!!

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Avatarists,
    Was wondering if someone would mind making an avvie for me.

Vital Stats:
    Female Human Barbarian.
    Red hair in long thin braids (corn row style) over her left shoulder.
    Lithe body... Strong but not bulky.
    Mithral chain shirt and brown leather pants, black boots.
    Golden bracers round her upper arms and black gloves on her hands (don't know how that would be shown but I put it in there anyway ).
    Large Maul resting on it's head in front of her.
    Pose: Hands on top of the end of the maul's handle, chin resting on her hands, looking bored/slightly frustrated.

If anyone could do this, it would be great.
    Third and final... .

Just wondering if all the Avatarists are taking a break? Haven't seen any requests being picked up for a while.

Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

18. - Top - End - #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    A few months ago I requested an avatar of Hawke from Dragon Age 2, and someone said they would do it, but I haven't seen it yet. If anyone wants to do it, that would be great. I'm looking for a male mage Hawke. I don't have any specific changes from the default version, so a quick google search should show you what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance
    -Sparrow
    Repost number 2.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMageTim View Post
    So I decide to take a break for one day and the party is already trying to kill each other...AND Sam's not even involved? I'm confused
    Credit to Terry576 for the davesprite avatar

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Excrucior View Post
    First repost

Spoiler
    Show
    Hi all, I'd like to humbly request an avatar for my soon-to-be character in my next campaign, a human Abjurant Champion, basically a battlemage.

Equipment: A Greatsword on the back, ready to be unsheated, a Hood with a cape, a mithral chainshirt

Hair color: Black, not sure if it does matter, since the hood
    Race: Human

Class: Abjurant Champion (for those who don't know the prc, it's basically a battlemage who relies on abjurations spells for defense)

Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Right hand on the Greatsword, ready to unsheate it; left hand lifted upwards, with elemental energy surging as a menace. Maybe there'd be something like a shimmering shield around him, as a magical protection.

Or maybe a striking position, with aracane energy surging from the sword

The sword should have the bloodstone enchantment, so maybe something like dark red runes would be nice.

I'm not quite sure about the hood/shirt color.. i like black/green as a combination, but if you have better ideas go ahead =)

Now enough with my blabbering, and i thank you kindly for taking your time to read my post =)

if by any mean my request proves to be too challenging or demanding, feel free to tone it down ;)
    Hm... I haven't been on the forums for a while. Maybe it's nice to don my avatarist cape for a little again. I'll take this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Barbarian in the Playground

Third and final... .

Just wondering if all the Avatarists are taking a break? Haven't seen any requests being picked up for a while.
    link to my comic look at spoiler -Update 30.4.13

if you did not understand my contribution - to the cursed Google Talk (and my inability to learn foreign languages)
    Notice - if you lost PonyTars made by me, look here - >
    Spoiler
    Show
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n159/Akrim13/PonyAvatars/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Orc in the Playground

It's done I hope you like it. Changes are easy <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

22. - Top - End - #1252

Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusMFD View Post
    I'd like to request an OoT-styled avatar of the Pokemon Hydreigon

The "eyes" on the arm heads are merely spots, as the heads are actually vestigial.

Make it as vicious as possible, since this is the Violent Psychopath Pokemon, determined to destroy whatever it comes across because it can.

If you want to give it a breath attack, Dark Blue or Black flames always works.

For the most part, just do whatever you want.

Thanks in advance, I'm sure it will be amazing.
    link to my comic look at spoiler -Update 30.4.13

if you did not understand my contribution - to the cursed Google Talk (and my inability to learn foreign languages)
    Notice - if you lost PonyTars made by me, look here - >
    Spoiler
    Show
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n159/Akrim13/PonyAvatars/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Akrim.elf View Post
    Thank you!
    Very nice surprise to wake up to.

24. - Top - End - #1254

PirateCaptain

Hello Artists in the Playground! I've asked for avatars before, but I never knew precisely what I wanted. Until now, that is.

Warning, may be BIG.
    Spoiler
    Show

So, yeah. I'd like a stick-figure version of this guy, if that's alright. Thanks!

Link if pic isn't working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    Ninjadeadbeard just ninja'd my post. How apt.
    Ninjadeadbeard's Extended Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #1255

What the hey, it looks like reposts get a little better luck.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am looking to get an OotS-style Great Wyrm Silver Dragon (not simply a recolor of the standard black dragon avatar, but similar to that in the 3.5 Draconomicon, in the spoiler below - minus the human, of course).
    Spoiler
    Show

Doesn't have to be the exact pose, or even a similar pose, just a majestically awesome silver dragon.

Had several failed PMs to no-longer-active avatarists, and it's not the most original request, so if it doesn't get picked up, I'll understand. Thought I'd throw it out there and see if someone felt like being extra awesome today. Thanks for reading!

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    What the hey, it looks like reposts get a little better luck.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

I'll do this. I just did a Brass Dragon, as you can see here.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

27. - Top - End - #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I'll do this. I just did a Brass Dragon, as you can see here.
    WOOT! That Brass one looks awesome. You rock, good sir!

28. - Top - End - #1258

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    If somebody could do an OOTS style avatar of the Black Power Ranger from RPM that would be awesome! I'm, uh, feeling, uh, nostalgic...yeah...totally don't still watch that. Nope! Not me! That show is for kids!
    Repost number 1! If anyone would do this you'd be my super special favorite person
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Ogre in the Playground

Posting an interesting request; I'm looking into an OOTS styled version of Dr. Black Jack.

Spoiler
    Show
    The one on the left, with the scalpel

I'm looking into a position somewhat like the one used above, but without Pinoko (the girl on the right) in it.
    Last edited by Dudeons; 2013-03-06 at 12:46 AM.
    Humanized version of my first avatar made linklele.

Declared God of Chance and Creativity as well as Equestria's Master of the d20.

Quote Originally Posted by backwaterj View Post
    Love for the d12! Dudeons wins the game!

30. - Top - End - #1260

OldWizardGuy

Question Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Any progress on my silly little elf duskblade Cuthalion?
    "If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."