New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ah kno' ye said 'No'." Lochbed looked down when Ember recoiled his wings. "Ah.. umm.."
    He continued to furrow his brows and pursed his lips and slightly exhaled. He reached up to touch her cheek with his hoof. "I also said...that I want to...more or less in a paraphrased way, let these feelings...develop. I do..like what we have right now, I do like you, you can be fun, and you keep me on hooves. Do you...understand?" He didn't know how her fae mind would interpret this, he hoped for the best and that he didn't end up damning himself.
    ======
    By this time, Rainbow had stumbled into Sandy's empty room. "Captian, did you give Sandy permission to leave the ship?"

"Actually no, he kinda just told me he was leaving, last night, for an outing or something,"
    She answered, trying to remember last night, it kinda just happened fast.
    ======

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I'll... be there as soon as I can," Silverpine said with another wince. Forgoing even to dress in his customary uniform, he quickly made his way... or rather hobbled towards the bridge, probably taking five or so minutes, perhaps just in time to hear the last of the message.
    Hopefully, the message by the time Silverpine got there, did not completely vanish. Hopefully Amish can give the verdict.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Stormcloak snorted. He leaned on one wall and glanced back at the file. "At least you could identify them as ponies. Most of the others can't even give us much. My guards told me they found nothing in the alley, and nopony went past them. Very odd, don't you think?" Again, he studied Sandy carefully, watching his every move.
    Sandy seemed to be more pained than anything else. Recalling the detail of a taxing night, after being woken up so suddenly, wasn't exactly the most pleasant of experiences. In any case, he seemed to be earnestly trying his best to remember those slippery details. "With all due respect, sir, I didn't give myself all these." He motioned to the countless bandages and bruises all over his body. "Though now that you mention it..." He furrowed his brow. "How...did they leave? I remember the chokey one, he told them t'off me, then I was losin' pretty bad, and then...and then...nghh!" He winced and massaged his temples. "I know somethin' happened, I just can't...gah...can't quite get my hoof on it..."

====================================

Silverpine arrived just as the voice on the radio said, "This message will now repeat for another Two. Minutes. before shutting down for good. Just in time.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-15 at 02:04 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He continued to furrow his brows and pursed his lips and slightly exhaled. He reached up to touch her cheek with his hoof. "I also said...that I want to...more or less in a paraphrased way, let these feelings...develop. I do..like what we have right now, I do like you, you can be fun, and you keep me on hooves. Do you...understand?" He didn't know how her fae mind would interpret this, he hoped for the best and that he didn't end up damning himself.
    "So it's not 'cause of the pact?" said the kelpie.

======

"Actually no, he kinda just told me he was leaving, last night, for an outing or something,"
    She answered, trying to remember last night, it kinda just happened fast.
    ======

Hopefully, the message by the time Silverpine got there, did not completely vanish. Hopefully Amish can give the verdict.
    Rainbow taps her communicator. "He's not in his room, sir. Sir, he has not returned."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

"So it's not 'cause of the pact?" said the kelpie.

"Well...its started out with the pact...but I think..."
    He brought his hoof down and touched his lips. "I don't want it to only because of the pact."

Rainbow taps her communicator. "He's not in his room, sir. Sir, he has not returned."

"Yea, I'm aware of that Miss Rainbow,"
    She said and then put the communicator so that Rainbow could hear the message too before it was completely gone.

She looked at Silverpine and gestured to him the package.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well...its started out with the pact...but I think..."
    He brought his hoof down and touched his lips. "I don't want it to only because of the pact."
    The kelpie's eyes, mane, and tail began to water. "Really. Ye are no jus sayin' that?"

"Yea, I'm aware of that Miss Rainbow,"
    She said and then put the communicator so that Rainbow could hear the message too before it was completely gone.

She looked at Silverpine and gestured to him the package.
    Rainbow's face turns red at the sound of Copper. The hangar door at slammed open and Ranbow loads her biggest crossbow.

It's a massive thing. Bigger than her. More wood then pony, it is so humongous that it requires wheels. "NOT AGAIN!!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie's eyes, mane, and tail began to water. "Really. Ye are no jus sayin' that?"

"I....I don't think I am just saying that,"
    It immediately felt weird, his hooves and body feeling the wetness coming from her mane and tail, but, it wasn't a bad surprise.

Rainbow's face turns red at the sound of Copper. The hangar door at slammed open and Ranbow loads her biggest crossbow.

It's a massive thing. Bigger than her. More wood then pony, it is so humongous that it requires wheels. "NOT AGAIN!!"

"Rainbow, why I get the feeling you just pulled out Big Bertha (or whatever Orzel wants to call it) ?"
    She asked into the communicator, standing in the bridge with Silverpine.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I....I don't think I am just saying that,"
    It immediately felt weird, his hooves and body feeling the wetness coming from her mane and tail, but, it wasn't a bad surprise.
    Lochbed pinned Ember under her. "Relly? Don't Lie."

"Rainbow, why I get the feeling you just pulled out Big Bertha (or whatever Orzel wants to call it) ?"
    She asked into the communicator, standing in the bridge with Silverpine.
    "Bertha was inaccurate. This is Lucy. Leaving the ship, sir." Somepony ought to stop her.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed pinned Ember under her. "Relly? Don't Lie."
    Crup, she was damn strong, while he already knew that, the force she was exerting to pin him down made it feel like gravity was against him. And she probably wasn't even trying hard either.

"I said what I said...in that I don't think I am just saying that, Lochbed,"
    He managed as a drop of her wet mane splashed on his muzzle.

"Bertha was inaccurate. This is Lucy. Leaving the ship, sir." Somepony ought to stop her.

"No second lieutenant, halt yourself and stay where you're at, we're going be....r-..ra.....rational about this,"
    She spoke into the communicator. "Its, an order."

[I'mma wait around here so that Silverpine can chime in]

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Crup, she was damn strong, while he already knew that, the force she was exerting to pin him down made it feel like gravity was against him. And she probably wasn't even trying hard either.

"I said what I said...in that I don't think I am just saying that, Lochbed,"
    He managed as a drop of her wet mane splashed on his muzzle.
    Lochbed laid atop the stallion's barrel. "Ah dreamed ye did. That ye think that"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

"No second lieutenant, halt yourself and stay where you're at, we're going be....r-..ra.....rational about this,"

Silverpine listened in at the last of the message and then sat there silently, trying to think of the implications and possible hidden messages. Rainbow's threat to go out and murder the town put paid to that plan however. He sharply cut into the radio feed. "Lieutenant. You're not to leave the ship without a direct order from the captain, you hear?" At Gearstride, he asked, "Captain, did he say where he would be going?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy seemed to be more pained than anything else. Recalling the detail of a taxing night, after being woken up so suddenly, wasn't exactly the most pleasant of experiences. In any case, he seemed to be earnestly trying his best to remember those slippery details. "With all due respect, sir, I didn't give myself all these." He motioned to the countless bandages and bruises all over his body. "Though now that you mention it..." He furrowed his brow. "How...did they leave? I remember the chokey one, he told them t'off me, then I was losin' pretty bad, and then...and then...nghh!" He winced and massaged his temples. "I know somethin' happened, I just can't...gah...can't quite get my hoof on it..."
    Stormcloak merely gave Sandy a small smile. "Of course you don't. But even your vague statement is miles ahead from the most coherent victims we got. Also." He waved for a small hoof mirror to be brought forward. The guard held up Sandy's reflection, just enough for him to make out his neck wounds. "I suspect you might recognise the mark on your neck. That's what they did to you. The same they did to several others." The small smile disappeared. "Including two mares who were unlucky enough not to see a new day."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-06-15 at 08:27 AM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Stormcloak merely gave Sandy a small smile. "Of course you don't. But even your vague statement is miles ahead from the most coherent victims we got. Also." He waved for a small hoof mirror to be brought forward. The guard held up Sandy's reflection, just enough for him to make out his neck wounds. "I suspect you might recognize the mark on your neck. That's what they did to you. The same they did to several others." The small smile disappeared. "Including two mares who were unlucky enough not to see a new day."
    Sandy craned his neck and squinted, still a little bleary-eyed from just waking up. "Huh? Now what in the hay..." Recognition suddenly struck him, and his pupils shrank in horror. "MOVE!" he shouted frantically to Stormcloak and the guards. "Get outta here, shut the cell, anythin', just GO! NOW!"

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed laid atop the stallion's barrel. "Ah dreamed ye did. That ye think that"
    His face out of view, went white for a moment, that just made him feel a little poopy for some reason. He didn't know what to say and just rubbed his hoof up and down the back of her neck, the wetness feeling funny and all that.

Silverpine listened in at the last of the message and then sat there silently, trying to think of the implications and possible hidden messages. Rainbow's threat to go out and murder the town put paid to that plan however. He sharply cut into the radio feed. "Lieutenant. You're not to leave the ship without a direct order from the captain, you hear?" At Gearstride, he asked, "Captain, did he say where he would be going?"

"No, he was just going out,"
    Gearstride shrugged and sighed. "Curses, this feels all deja vu-y."

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy craned his neck and squinted, still a little bleary-eyed from just waking up. "Huh? Now what in the hay..." Recognition suddenly struck him, and his pupils shrank in horror. "MOVE!" he shouted frantically to Stormcloak and the guards. "Get outta here, shut the cell, anythin', just GO! NOW!"
    That certainly wasn't the reaction Stormcloak expected. His two guards immediately raised their weapons, and Stormcloak himself took a step back, though he made no move to get out of the cell. "Mr Shores, what the hay are you blabbering on about?"

"The fact that we lost Sandy under our nose again or the fact that crew disappearance seems to be the running gag in this town?" Silverpine deadpanned as he looked out the bridge windows. "We better ask around in town to see if anypony saw him."

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

"The fact that we lost Sandy under our nose again or the fact that crew disappearance seems to be the running gag in this town?" Silverpine deadpanned as he looked out the bridge windows. "We better ask around in town to see if anypony saw him."

"Both and yes in agreement to that plan of action Lieutenant, also, we should get a leash to put on Rainbow,"
    She chuckled for a second. This was most definitely not the way she was expecting to start the morning.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

His face out of view, went white for a moment, that just made him feel a little poopy for some reason. He didn't know what to say and just rubbed his hoof up and down the back of her neck, the wetness feeling funny and all that.
    "Ah have a secret, Ember." Lochbed nuzzled her colt's neck. "Ye are no da first pony Ah made a pact with. Ah had many friendship pacts."

Rainbow pleads into the microphone. "Please Captain. Sandy needs me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor and Zaros

Back now at the ice cream bar, Z finally takes his helmet off while the pair enjoy a nice conversation. The usual things: The weather, the local harvests, the impending doom of a huge nigh-unstoppable army of darkness. Y'know, typical father-son stuff.

--

Daniel

On hearing Sandy's outburst, Daniel stops playing and looks irritated for a moment. "EY! Some of us without an excess of drama're trying to remember the notes to a happy song! Quiet down!" He immediately dons the pony approximation of a trollface and resumes playing.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

"Both and yes in agreement to that plan of action Lieutenant, also, we should get a leash to put on Rainbow,"
    She chuckled for a second. This was most definitely not the way she was expecting to start the morning.
    "I won't have you murdering half the town for your coltfriend, Rainbow," Silverpine replied, shaking his head. He put down his communicator and looked up at Gearstride. "Captain, we better get down to town now."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

On hearing Sandy's outburst, Daniel stops playing and looks irritated for a moment. "EY! Some of us without an excess of drama're trying to remember the notes to a happy song! Quiet down!" He immediately dons the pony approximation of a trollface and resumes playing.
    Considering they can't really see Daniel, Stormcloak was visibly annoyed. "Do remind our guest that this is a serious matter we have on hoof?" he said to one of the guards. Who promptly exited the cell and told Daniel just that with a stony look.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well of course I knew that! After all, everypony tells me everything important. It's not like I have no idea what's going on other than some screaming lunatic in the adjacent cellblock!"

He thinks for a moment. "Er, that was sarcasm."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

19. - Top - End - #79
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Well of course I knew that! After all, everypony tells me everything important. It's not like I have no idea what's going on other than some screaming lunatic in the adjacent cellblock!"

Whitestone just sits up and faces the wall behind, though he seems kinda pleased that somepony caused trouble to his enemies.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Clinic

Luka just wakes up, looking up and yawning silently on his hoof, then he notices he's on a matress because it's soft. If snowflake was awake she would notice it cuz of movement noise on the matress, if she wasn't then he would just lie there and finish waking up.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah have a secret, Ember." Lochbed nuzzled her colt's neck. "Ye are no da first pony Ah made a pact with. Ah had many friendship pacts."

"What? Really? Do...I really need to ask what happened to them?"
    He asked with a wary joking tone.

"I won't have you murdering half the town for your coltfriend, Rainbow," Silverpine replied, shaking his head. He put down his communicator and looked up at Gearstride. "Captain, we better get down to town now."

"Right," She said as she headed off, getting her uniform be darned. "Rainbow, wait for me and the Lieutenant, the three will head to town together, and put your huge cross bow away." And vith dat' zat happened.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What? Really? Do...I really need to ask what happened to them?"
    He asked with a wary joking tone.
    "No. But it is more important on why what happened to them happened to them." Lochbed licks Ember's chin and sighed. "Care to guess?"

"Right," She said as she headed off, getting her uniform be darned. "Rainbow, wait for me and the Lieutenant, the three will head to town together, and put your huge cross bow away." And vith dat' zat happened.
    "Aye, Sir." The sniper shoves Lucy to the side. She pouts then trots over to the hangar locker. Then Rainbow starts to strap a hoof crossbow on each hoof.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

"No. But it is more important on why what happened to them happened to them." Lochbed licks Ember's chin and sighed. "Care to guess?"

"Uh....they broke their pacts?"
    He asked forcing an awkward chuckle.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

That certainly wasn't the reaction Stormcloak expected. His two guards immediately raised their weapons, and Stormcloak himself took a step back, though he made no move to get out of the cell. "Mr Shores, what the hay are you blabbering on about?"
    Sandy clutched a hoof to his neck. "I been bit, an' Luna knows if I'm becomin' one of them or what. Just, get out an' lock the door behind you, please!" he pleaded, ignoring Daniel's sass for now.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uh....they broke their pacts?"
    He asked forcing an awkward chuckle.
    "More than that. They faked their friendship." Lochbed added. "They were just saving their hides so the Princess took what they care so much about."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

"More than that. They faked their friendship." Lochbed added. "They were just saving their hides so the Princess took what they care so much about."
    "....I...I'll probably regret this.,..but...but....uh what did the Princess take away?" He asked with a hesitation.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

"Clearly that was sarcasm." Stormcloak replied with an equally dry tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Clinic

Luka just wakes up, looking up and yawning silently on his hoof, then he notices he's on a matress because it's soft. If snowflake was awake she would notice it cuz of movement noise on the matress, if she wasn't then he would just lie there and finish waking up.
    Snowflake was still asleep.

And so they did. Silverpine would go back to fetch his uniform and meet the Captain and Rainbow by the Cirrus entrance.

Sandy clutched a hoof to his neck. "I been bit, an' Luna knows if I'm becomin' one of them or what. Just, get out an' lock the door behind you, please!" he pleaded, ignoring Daniel's sass for now.
    Stormcloak gave Sandy another small smile. "None of the other victims turned into magic vampires so far. So I think you're fairly safe for now."

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Stormcloak gave Sandy another small smile. "None of the other victims turned into magic vampires so far. So I think you're fairly safe for now."
    "No, no, you don't understand!" Sandy held his head, memories rushing back. "I...I was gettin' choked, passin' out, then I...I felt somethin' on my neck, I-I panicked, that's when I...when I...I bit back. I chomped down on his leg. They threw me in the alley quick-like, but...but I can't remember if I swallowed th' blood or not..." He looked back up at Stormcloak, face a mixture of desperation and panic. "Please...I don't want anypony gettin' hurt...'cause of my screw-up."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

"Aye, Sir." The sniper shoves Lucy to the side. She pouts then trots over to the hangar locker. Then Rainbow starts to strap a hoof crossbow on each hoof.
    And so they did. Silverpine would go back to fetch his uniform and meet the Captain and Rainbow by the Cirrus entrance.

Anyways, at the entrance, or whatever, was Gearstride not in uniform, etc etc blah blah. "Okay, Rainbow, I don't want you to go crazy, its not a good feeling, but we'll find Sandy, alright?" She would tell the sniper when the three of them met up.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"....I...I'll probably regret this.,..but...but....uh what did the Princess take away?" He asked with a hesitation.
    "They were just saving their hides so the Princess took what they care so much about." she repeated with emphasis on the word "hide". "Fae justice is ironic."

Anyways, at the entrance, or whatever, was Gearstride not in uniform, etc etc blah blah. "Okay, Rainbow, I don't want you to go crazy, its not a good feeling, but we'll find Sandy, alright?" She would tell the sniper when the three of them met up.
    "Aye, sir. I will murder Sandy's foalnappers with full sanity."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

"They were just saving their hides so the Princess took what they care so much about." she repeated with emphasis on the word "hide". "Fae justice is ironic."

"Right....yea, of course it is,'
    He sheepishly laughed and squeeze hugged out of reflex, his imagination started to run wild with morbid fae justice antics. He imagined skinned ponies, cutie marks being ripped off, gah he could not unsee his imagination.

"Aye, sir. I will murder Sandy's foalnappers with full sanity."

"No, bad Rainbow, no murder, I do not condone murder, that's not what the Cirrus crew are supposed to be about. There will be justice but not murder,"
    She flashed the magenta pony an uncompromising angry look. Her mind went back to those poor mooks were needlessly killed by hew crew mates....she..she...did not want that to happen again....it was not something she wanted to see happen again.