New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep II: Electric Boobaloo

On the Way

"Oh. Okay, I can take them to Cessie, or I can go tell her you're here so that you can deliver the presents yourself."

Forgot to mention, Kirin is a cat girl with cream fur and black stripes wearing a maid outfit. The pair will probably notice that she's horribly skinny, even dangerously underweight.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

"I did take long walks every day to get back to my original shape you know?" She says with a smile as she turns to look at Sakura's little demonstration. "I bet it's all the new food introduced in your body that is making you gain weight. But do you mind me asking how you kept up your old shape with only vegetables?" She laughs a bit, figuring it must be a dryad thing. Didn't mean she couldn't tease Sakura about it though, it actually made her rather curious just about how her friends body worked. "Must be all the sunlight right?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-09 at 10:16 AM.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

Sakura sticks her tongue out at Cessie. "I guess that's just what I'm shaped like. I never really had much fat before, though. None of this or this." She runs her hands over her hips and thighs, which was wear most of the weight gain occurred. "Except my boobs of course." She adds with a giggle.

4. - Top - End - #484

[Cessie's Room]

The mage shakes her head, "Be careful with those things, if I remember correctly that was the first thing Harnel was looking at when he saw you. You hold great power there Sakura, be sure to use it wisely." Cessie replies with a nod.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

"I don't have to use this power wisely with Adir, do I? because if that's the case I think it's too late for that." Sakura says, giggling at the thought. "I'm not surprised to hear that about Harnel, though. He's way too predictable."

6. - Top - End - #486

[Cessie's Room]

"Harnel isn't as boob obsessed as you might think actually, I didn't even realized he was until we came to my world for the first time." He hinted it while they curtained though.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

"I don't know if I believe that." Sakura jokes. "He seems way too worried about size, that's all I'm saying. It's just silly."

8. - Top - End - #488

[Cessie's Room]

Cessie shakes her head, actually taking this slightly more serious then Sakura. "I know, sometimes I feel somewhat inadequate even if I know I'm not supposed to. I know he still loves me but a part of me still likes to be very attractive to him you know?" She admits.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

Sakura is quick to sober up when she notices that Cessie isn't joking around anymore. "Do you ever talk to him about it?" She asks with a bit of concern.

10. - Top - End - #490

[Cessie's Room]

"We have talked about it, yes. He says he doesn't want to change me and that it's his greed that always want more then he already have. That it's something irrational. I... get that, I really do but then things keep happening that is related to that greed and it makes me feel unsure about myself. I know I couldn't satisfy it without becoming a freak but at the same time... I don't know, I just want it to stop happening." The sorceress explains.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

Sakura frowns. "'His greed'? You say it like it's not just a part of him like anything else. I know he loves you and says he's happy with how you look, but he's really got to learn to control himself. Especially if it's making you feel this way."

12. - Top - End - #492

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    On the Way

"Oh. Okay, I can take them to Cessie, or I can go tell her you're here so that you can deliver the presents yourself."

Forgot to mention, Kirin is a cat girl with cream fur and black stripes wearing a maid outfit. The pair will probably notice that she's horribly skinny, even dangerously underweight.
    On the Way

Mia has no idea how normal cat girl look. She just assumes this is normal since Harnel and Cessie allways apeared as good people.

"It may be best if we can speak to them. It's a bit complicated, you know."

She smiles, hoping she didn't make a mistake.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

13. - Top - End - #493
    Barbarian in the Playground

On the Way
    "I need to speak to Cessie and/or Harnel in person and give them these gifts as well as a message."
    She removes her helm and just stares at the catgirl.
    She kinda feels awkward now that she's seen how skinny she is.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #494
    Dwarf in the Playground

On the Way

"Okay, come in." Kirin will let the two of them into the entrance hall. "Make yourselves comfortable, I'll go get Cessie."

And with that, she will head to go find Cessie.

15. - Top - End - #495

On the Way==> Hallway

Kirin will actually met Cessie in the hallway. "Ah, there you are Kirin. I was just looking for you, do you remember those experiments with the apple seeds we did some time ago?"

[Cessie's Room]

"He is controlling himself, or... he says he is. It's just that strange things keeps happening, like the fey apples. Now I honestly don't mind if it's just for a few hours. But... maybe we could do it under more controlled forms? I couldn't imagine anything permanent. I can only imagine what my family and friends would thinkg." The sorceress attempts to explain.

16. - Top - End - #496

Entrance Hall
    Kari will indeed get comfortable, sitting in any available chair.
    She puts back on her helm, as her ears get cold without it on.
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #497

Entrance Hall

Mia hits MDM with her staff , which causes the robot to srink in size and fir the building. She will go in and take a seat as well why MDM places himself next to her.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hallway

"Uh, yes, but right now there's someone waiting for you. One is a Mia Mechanus? They say they have presents and a message. They're waiting in the entrance hall right now."
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-11-11 at 01:47 PM.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

"If I were you I definitely wouldn't change. You have to be comfortable in your own body. You're a beautiful woman just the way you are, Cessie, and he should know that." Sakura says with a touch of firmness in her voice.

20. - Top - End - #500

[Cessie's Room]

"I know Sakura, I know. I wouldn't change either Sakura. No matter what happens." She replies. "But... let's talk about something else shall we? I doubt this will lead to anything right now. I can only hope it stops happening now that he's done with Libra and everything else. Do you think I should try this dress by the way?" She asks as she shows the dryad the 'sorceress dress' once again. "Or perhaps something a bit more subtle? Harnel isn't so stupid he'd believe I walk around in this all the time." He might want to believe that though.

Hallway

"Mia have a present for me?" She didn't know all that much about Mia despite being a fellow watchmember and she wasn't sure why she would have a present for her, but it was worth investigating.

"Let's go and see them then, we can take care of the experiment later."

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

Sakura decides to let it lie for now. She's heard about this far too many times already, though, and it's always similar. Maybe she should talk to Harnel.

The dryad giggles as her attention is drawn tot he dress again. "Maybe just a bit more subtle. We want to shock him still, though."

22. - Top - End - #502
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hallway to Entrance Hall

"There's someone else with her, too, who is someone's granddaughter, apparently."

Kirin will lead Cessie to the entrance hall and then let her do what she will.

23. - Top - End - #503

[Entrance Hall]

Someone's granddaughter? Interesting. The sorceress nods to Kirin and then approaches her two new guests, recognizing Mia immediately the second woman seemed somewhat familiar but she couldn't place it. "Welcome, it's a pleasure to see you." She greets them with a smile. "I understand you have something for me?"

[Cessie's Room]

The sorceress nods and continues to look through the shadowy parts of her wardrobe until she lifts out not only one, but four dresses which she shows Sakura. "Which one do you like the most?"

24. - Top - End - #504

Entrance Hall
    Kari stands up.
    "Yes, I have well overdue wedding gifts from my great-grandmother, Katherine Wurmhunter."
    She bows and tries to hand over the bag of carved, wooden statues. Ones Katherine carved ages ago as wedding presents and enchanted them so that they'd last quite a while, and are durable to both damage and flame.
    "Katherine also says: I'm sorry."
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

"What? This is one of your special dresses? I'd love to wear that normally. It's pretty." Sakura says as she runs her hand over the first of the dresses. She goes on to examine the other three similar ones. "I say this one." She indicates the one with the long, straight skirt. "If you can close of the slit up the skirt, it'd still be coving enough for it not to be too crazy, but how it hugs your body would be perfect for the joke."

26. - Top - End - #506

Entrance Hall

"Thank you. It's nice to see you again, too." she answers the welcome with a smile.

Mia waits polite until Kari is done.
    "I was just leadin her to you. It seems that she is the grand daugther of Kathrin, time pass by faster in her world I assume. Oh and since we talk about presents I remember I forgot it in your home world back then." She sais with an embarrassed smile.

27. - Top - End - #507

Entrance Hall

Her great-grandmother? Cessie did recall Katherine, especially after that incident at the wedding. But she had looked far too young to have a granddaughter so either she was far older then she looked or there was something else going on.

Thankfully Mia is there to provide an explanation. How curious.

"Ah, well tell your grandmother she don't need to be sorry for anything. It was just a misunderstanding as far as I understand it. If she have lived so long time, she should just have forgotten about it, it was no big deal. Harnel and I still had a very wonderful wedding." She says with a smile as she accepts the bag. "I'm still grateful that she still remember me after all this time though, what made her wait such a long time though?"

[Cessie's Room]

The sorceress chuckles, "You now I could never wear that in public Sakura, what would they think back home?" She says with a wide smile as she rests her eyes on the first dress. Helping Sakura look through the rest of her clothes.

Once suggested, Cessie takes up the far right dress and holds it against herself. "Do you think?" She giggles. "It was a long time since I showed some skin..."

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Room]

Sakura briefly considers how she might get that dress from Cessie. After she's given birth of course. It might be difficult to fit into it then, let alone now.

"It'll look great on you. You definitely have the body to show off, even if you don't like to." Sakura assures her.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-11-12 at 07:33 PM.

29. - Top - End - #509

Entrance Hall
    Kari looked down at the ground in embarrassment.
    "She tried as hard as she could to get back. She used all of her knowledge of the ancient runes to try to build a way back here. And in her 40th year of life, she managed to come back here when an Ancient Highland Dragon used his own magic on the runes. She would have come and brought them if she could...but the dragon wasn't exactly friendly. And to keep it from wreaking havoc here, she fought it back into our world and destroyed the portal..."
    She breathed back in.
    "She imprisoned the dragon back in our world, as we had no weapon that could truly hurt it. From there she rebuilt the portal, but could never activate it again. Not until today, when that dragon's child activated it. I was sent to catch him and bring him back but...some of the people here killed him."
    She breathed out and back in, laughing nervously.
    "Sorry...I tend to ramble. Elder's say that I got it from the original female ancestor, Avalcyn."
    She removes her helm, showing off her stunning resemblance to Katherine(except for blonde hair), and bows.
    "Anyways, it's very nice to meet you, Miss Cessie!"
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #510

Entrance Hall

Mia just listens. She doesn't assume that there is anything she has to say right now.