New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] The Equine and the Restless-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ssh...ssh..don't cry Lochbed..its...its okay...."
    With his free hoof he gently touched her cheek and lightly kissed her muzzle. He didn't like seeing a crying filly, it made him sad, consoling his filly was more important to him than his own worries and frets. "Its...fine...we'll figure this out, okay?"
    A touch and a peck halted none of the fae's fretting. "But.. but...but your hoof is stuck. Noo ye willnae loch me anymair an' 'at will break th' pact an' 'en bad things will happen an' Ah will be sad an' ye micht be turned intae a wee beastie. mebbe a duck."

[How does he look exactly again, like colors wise? I don't think that was mentioned earlier]

"Another fae? I take it this is a regular thing for you?"
    She laid her head back down. She figured she would have to ask Lochbed more about this Heavy Ale fellow. "Tomorrow afternoon sounds like it could be fine, given that the hour and place will also be provided."
    The light tan stallion of muscular build and bright red locks and freckles, something like Twist's big brother, chuckled. "Well Ah am a warlock. Broke a pact and they decided not to eat me. How is The Tiny Cup Cafe at one sound?" The middle sentence was said quickly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A touch and a peck halted none of the fae's fretting. "But.. but...but your hoof is stuck. Noo ye willnae loch me anymair an' 'at will break th' pact an' 'en bad things will happen an' Ah will be sad an' ye micht be turned intae a wee beastie. mebbe a duck."
    He frowned and pulled her in for a hug with his good fore leg. "Come on...over thinking the worst is my job." He toothily grinned and tried again for another consoling kiss. "Well, this happened before...we found a way to get unstuck then, we can do the same now."

The light tan stallion of muscular build and bright red locks and freckles, something like Twist's big brother, chuckled. "Well Ah am a warlock. Broke a pact and they decided not to eat me. How is The Tiny Cup Cafe at one sound?" The middle sentence was said quickly.

A warlock? That wasn't really a profession you hear every day, except in maybe as a teacher in Canterlot's various magic schools. Yea, she'd be talking to Lochbed about this guy. "The time sounds fine, we'll see what happens." She drank some tea and put the mug down and waited for some more pampering.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He frowned and pulled her in for a hug with his good fore leg. "Come on...over thinking the worst is my job." He toothily grinned and tried again for another consoling kiss. "Well, this happened before...we found a way to get unstuck then, we can do the same now."

Lochbed sniffled more but the tears stop. "Ochkay. We will find a way. Mabbe if Ah was more relaxed ye could pull free."

A warlock? That wasn't really a profession you hear every day, except in maybe as a teacher in Canterlot's various magic schools. Yea, she'd be talking to Lochbed about this guy. "The time sounds fine, we'll see what happens." She drank some tea and put the mug down and waited for some more pampering.
    Heavy put down his cup after a sip with a soft clunk. "Well back to work then. I am almost done since your hooves are so well kept." He snagged a file and goes back to smoothing out Aubade's front hooves.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-27 at 05:53 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed sniffled more but the tears stop. "Ochkay. We will find a way. Mabbe if Ah was more relaxed ye could pull free."

"Yea, relaxed, that's what we need to do,"
    He started to run his hoof down her mane, recalling how she reacted upstairs to his mane stroking and petting.

Heavy put down his cup after a sip with a soft clunk. "Well back to work then. I am almost done since your hooves are so well kept." He snagged a file and goes back to smoothing out Aubade's front hooves.

"Mmm, what else is part of the package if I may ask?"
    She asked, eyes closed, a small relaxed smile on her face.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    She's just watching the movie and doesn't exactly realize what's just heppening
    meanwhile the other two are just trying to fix the fort, actually making it smaller and more a "pillow bunker" than a "pillow fort"
    Aero
    Aero will keep his leg as is until nearer to the end of the movie.
    Where he then pokes Aisis to get her attention!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #246

Hover

The faux-goth nuzzled the stallion that laid near her. She licked his nose and and stroke his mane. "Has tradition taken hold of us? Must we wed to show our affections? What changes? What stops me from being with you fully?"
    Blaze
    "Erm, I'd say you? Cause I'm all for it!"
    The orange stallion has never really been against it...
    ((Can't edit my post right now, so y'all get a super awesome mega double post))
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea, relaxed, that's what we need to do,"
    He started to run his hoof down her mane, recalling how she reacted upstairs to his mane stroking and petting.
    Her eyes rolled back into her head. Lochbed wagged her tongue and tail in the puppy like manner the beast mare did before. Ember would feel his hoof loosen enough that a strong pull might free it.

"Mmm, what else is part of the package if I may ask?"
    She asked, eyes closed, a small relaxed smile on her face.
    Heavy Ale interrupted his hoof scraping to answer. "Pony pedi, a light massage, tea and flower petals, and aromatherapy." He stated.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

[le seems mindfreak posted in reply to Hover]

Her eyes rolled back into her head. Lochbed wagged her tongue and tail in the puppy like manner the beast mare did before. Ember would feel his hoof loosen enough that a strong pull might free it.
    Ember smiled finding her so cute, extra cute in the beret. He continued with his free hoof to stroke her mane as he at the same time tried to tug his other hoof free. One strong tug and he found himself free. "Haha..see...we did it."

Heavy Ale interrupted his hoof scraping to answer. "Pony pedi, a light massage, tea and flower petals, and aromatherapy." He stated.

"Mmm......that all sounds very lovely...."
    She softly said and smiled. It was nice to be on the pampered side.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Erm, I'd say you? Cause I'm all for it!"
    The orange stallion has never really been against it...
    ((Can't edit my post right now, so y'all get a super awesome mega double post))
    The pink pegasus scoots from under the orange one and hides completely in the covering of Blade's bed sheets. "Well it is your life you forfeit to Fate by bedding with me."

Ember smiled finding her so cute, extra cute in the beret. He continued with his free hoof to stroke her mane as he at the same time tried to tug his other hoof free. One strong tug and he found himself free. "Haha..see...we did it."

"We did! Yay!" Lochbed rewarded Ember with a doggie kiss. "Ye are quite the motivational petter. Ah bet if ye want ye can get me to do anything."

"Mmm......that all sounds very lovely...."
    She softly said and smiled. It was nice to be on the pampered side.
    The stallion examined the hooves carefully. His hot breath blew on the sensitive hoof tips. "Before I finish, would you like a lily petal or two?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

"We did! Yay!" Lochbed rewarded Ember with a doggie kiss. "Ye are quite the motivational petter. Ah bet if ye want ye can get me to do anything."

"That's a uh quite...a power....let's ah hope it doesn't go to my head....hahah...ah.."
    He chuckled awkwardly. He nuzzled her cheek. "I'll do my best to use it responsibly."

The stallion examined the hooves carefully. His hot breath blew on the sensitive hoof tips. "Before I finish, would you like a lily petal or two?"
    She shuddered for a moment in a good way though found herself tempted to withdraw her hooves. She then composed herself quickly, she had lots of practice doing that. "Mmm, for consumption? Ehh...probably not, to rub on me for a lovely smell, mmm, perhaps yes."

11. - Top - End - #251

Blaze
    Blaze moved towards her, snuggling up next to her.
    "Hover, that won't happen."
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"That's a uh quite...a power....let's ah hope it doesn't go to my head....hahah...ah.."
    He chuckled awkwardly. He nuzzled her cheek. "I'll do my best to use it responsibly."
    "Like they say. With great power come great abuse of power... did I say that right."

She shuddered for a moment in a good way though found herself tempted to withdraw her hooves. She then composed herself quickly, she had lots of practice doing that. "Mmm, for consumption? Ehh...probably not, to rub on me for a lovely smell, mmm, perhaps yes."
    Heavy gulped. He didn't blush at the thought of having to rub flowers on Aubade. In fact, he smiled after gulping. The issue was where, obviously described by his darting eyes about her shape. "Should Ah rub them on your hooves only?"

Blaze
    Blaze moved towards her, snuggling up next to her.
    "Hover, that won't happen."
    "I want that to be true so badly." Hover said before a smooch.

(curtain requested)
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-27 at 09:10 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #253

Blaze
    He kissed her back before-CURTAIN-
    -CURTAIN-
    -CURTAIN-
    -CURTAIN-
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #254
    Troll in the Playground

"Like they say. With great power come great abuse of power... did I say that right."

"Haha...well, I don't think that's what they say....but what most do unfortunately, I'll only abuse it once in a while,"
    He grinned and stroked her mane. he found himself blushing a little bit went through with the next. "I'll take a smooch on the cheek."

Heavy gulped. He didn't blush at the thought of having to rub flowers on Aubade. In fact, he smiled after gulping. The issue was where, obviously described by his darting eyes about her shape. "Should Ah rub them on your hooves only?"
    Aubade didn't realize what she had said until now. Her own cheeks admittedly a little shade of pale pink. "Yes.....yes, on my hooves, that's what I had meant."

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot began to put his fifth slice of pizza into his mouth when he suddenly thunked his head down on the table, tongue out. His right hoof lifted up the white cloth napkin in surrender.
    Icy nearly choked on her pizza on the unexpected turn of events. "Ack!" she gurgled, before spitting out her mouthful of pizza onto her plate. She let her tongue hang out, and laid her head on the table as well. ".. *hah* *hah* T'was... interesting..." she said slowly. Icy swore her tongue was dipped in the fires of Tartaurus by now.

"Magic? None at all hahah."

Gearstride patted herself down and then leaned in towards Silverpine. "Ya got the keys do ya?"
    "Sure I do. Right..." Silverpine patted himself down as well. "... here?" He blinked and looked around. "Hold on, I just had it." He began searching around frantically.

(Let me get this plot hook rolling. )

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy nearly choked on her pizza on the unexpected turn of events. "Ack!" she gurgled, before spitting out her mouthful of pizza onto her plate. She let her tongue hang out, and laid her head on the table as well. ".. *hah* *hah* T'was... interesting..." she said slowly. Icy swore her tongue was dipped in the fires of Tartaurus by now.

"Babe..."
    He panted and weakly took a sip of his dr cola. "Let's not ever do this again....pant."

"Sure I do. Right..." Silverpine patted himself down as well. "... here?" He blinked and looked around. "Hold on, I just had it." He began searching around frantically.

"Lieutenant....you do have them...right?"
    She asked hopefully and awkwardly smiled.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy knew a friend in hot water when he saw one. He started scanning around too, seeing if maybe they keys somehow rolled/slid out from Silverpine's reach.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ettin in the Playground

"Babe..."
    He panted and weakly took a sip of his dr cola. "Let's not ever do this again....pant."
    "So agreed." Icy waved for the waiter to bring another glass of water. A quick flick of her magic, and the drink was instantly brought to icy goodness. She gulped the entire glass without a pause. "... And not a word of this to Lone Star or Esmeralda."

"Lieutenant....you do have them...right?"
    She asked hopefully and awkwardly smiled.
    "... whoops?" Silverpine replied with his hooves outstretched and an awkward smile. Behind them, the noise had long since ceased.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Cirrus

"...Wait, does the prisoner have them? Nopony said he was a pickpocket!"

"We...may want to start locking doors..."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

20. - Top - End - #260

Aero
    Aero will keep his leg as is until nearer to the end of the movie.
    Where he then pokes Aisis to get her attention!
    And then just near the end of the movie (and several other Mile outbursts ), Aisis just turns when Aero pokes her
    "huh?"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

"So agreed." Icy waved for the waiter to bring another glass of water. A quick flick of her magic, and the drink was instantly brought to icy goodness. She gulped the entire glass without a pause. "... And not a word of this to Lone Star or Esmeralda."

"Of course, my burning lips are sealed,"
    He stuffed his mouth with bread and let the dough to its thing. He pant sighed. "It was good though I'll admit."

"... whoops?" Silverpine replied with his hooves outstretched and an awkward smile. Behind them, the noise had long since ceased.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy knew a friend in hot water when he saw one. He started scanning around too, seeing if maybe they keys somehow rolled/slid out from Silverpine's reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Cirrus

"...Wait, does the prisoner have them? Nopony said he was a pickpocket!"

"We...may want to start locking doors..."

"This doesn't make sense...the doors were locked, so I don't see how he had any keys,"
    Gearstride was confused and began to rub her brow. To be honest, Benson had no sub plot about this, but heck, why not. xD

"Sergent,...ya can fashion a key or something right? With your wacky sand magic...right?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-27 at 10:13 AM.

22. - Top - End - #262

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    And then just near the end of the movie (and several other Mile outbursts ), Aisis just turns when Aero pokes her
    "huh?"
    Aero
    "This."

And he kisses her!
    Yup...he's a regular Cassanova
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

"This doesn't make sense...the doors were locked, so I don't see how he had any keys,"
    Gearstride was confused and began to rub her brow. To be honest, Benson had no sub plot about this, but heck, why not. xD

"Sergent,...ya can fashion a key or something right? With your wacky sand magic...right?"
    "I could, Cap'n, but that'll take a bit of time. I'd have t'go an' fetch some sand from my room, then I'd have t'work th' lock for a while, make sure I get th' key shaped just right instead of just floodin' it with sand." He glanced around the hallway, taking stock of what repairs had been done here. "I could save a bit of time, take some sand from th' ceiling, but that'll probably mean a few tiles'r comin' down temporary-like. Your call, Cap'n."

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alternatively, like all good inventions my horn has more than one setting if you don't mind needing a new lock.

Or a new door."

"You thinking concussive blast or blowtorching the gears?"

"Whatever works."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

"We don't need to make anymore major repairs then we already do, its fine boys, the Cirrus crew can handle her ship problems, Sandy, guess we'll get to select a new tile color," She winked. But yes, indeed, from Silverpine's period of guarding the make shift jail, it had gone awfully quiet.

26. - Top - End - #266

Aero
    "This."

And he kisses her!
    Yup...he's a regular Cassanova
    ...And she goes
    She wasn't expecting that
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-27 at 10:42 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    He kissed her back before-CURTAIN-
    -CURTAIN-
    -CURTAIN-
    -CURTAIN-
    Hover knows her current status. Her mane is a mess. Her make up is smudged. She smells of love. And her personality oozes an aura of fear and sadness. A gloomy image with the thought that she has slain her coltriend via poison. "I apologize for my volume."

"Haha...well, I don't think that's what they say....but what most do unfortunately, I'll only abuse it once in a while,"
    He grinned and stroked her mane. he found himself blushing a little bit went through with the next. "I'll take a smooch on the cheek."
    "Ah must obey."
    She complied with a playful "" face.

Aubade didn't realize what she had said until now. Her own cheeks admittedly a little shade of pale pink. "Yes.....yes, on my hooves, that's what I had meant."
    "As you wish." Heavy pulled out a string of lilies tied into a vine. The flowers were then massaged into each of Aubade's hooves. He was sure to not go higher than halfway between ankle and elbow but he was sure to watchher reactions. "All done madam."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

"We don't need to make anymore major repairs then we already do, its fine boys, the Cirrus crew can handle her ship problems, Sandy, guess we'll get to select a new tile color," She winked. But yes, indeed, from Silverpine's period of guarding the make shift jail, it had gone awfully quiet.
    Sandy's horn lit up as he started magically probing the ceiling. "Alright, Cap'n. Everypony should stand back now; don't want t'hit nopony." One by one, he brought down the metal tiles that made up their ceiling, broke off the chunks of sand he'd fastened to them from repairs past, and added it to a growing pile of sand. When he'd gathered enough, he set the tiles aside and went to work on the lock, carefully pouring the sand in, magically feeling for the lock's shape, and sending pulses of magic into the mix to give it form.

After a good five-ten minutes of tinkering, he'd have a workable key. Of course, assuming nothing happens in that time.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

"Interesting....seems you do have good reason for not taking off your shades,"
    He observed as she licked his neck. He continued to smirk and straightened himself out, adjusting his bowtie and mane. The guards apprehended the would be assassin and a rather amateur one at that.

"Mmm, good thing earlier I had my vodka and not scotch from my stash, heh,"
    He ran his hoof down her cheek and continued to smirk. "Mmmm, good work, but next time, let's try not to lose our sunglasses."

Twas then Astrid came back outside ignoring the sight between Balboa and Hay Bale.. "Alright, we have the others inside and calmed down, what now sir?"

"Get rid of my stash...no...rather....let's run what sort of poison was put into them, maybe we can find out more information, if our ah prisoner here doesn't want to talk, also, order me some new bottles to replace them. I do so love my scotch."

"Right away sir," She said and returned to manor.
    Hay Bale purred and rubbed up against him, turning her pheremones back up. Perhaps now we can get back to our... private business, sir? She whispered tantalizingly into his ear.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy's horn lit up as he started magically probing the ceiling. "Alright, Cap'n. Everypony should stand back now; don't want t'hit nopony." One by one, he brought down the metal tiles that made up their ceiling, broke off the chunks of sand he'd fastened to them from repairs past, and added it to a growing pile of sand. When he'd gathered enough, he set the tiles aside and went to work on the lock, carefully pouring the sand in, magically feeling for the lock's shape, and sending pulses of magic into the mix to give it form.

After a good five-ten minutes of tinkering, he'd have a workable key. Of course, assuming nothing happens in that time.
    "I'd almost forgot how awesome specialized geomancy is..."