New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Greif's Cafe, stirring the pot!

The mare in the corner continued to sip her whatever-fancy-name latte with a dour expression, annoyed by some of the antics going on. She snorted from her nostrils and lowly grunted.

"Could you lot keep it down a bit, I'm trying to enjoy my food, you're probably even disturbing the owner. Bah."
    The sister appears fed up with just about everything and just...up and leaves.

"Sorry ma'am. We'll keep things more civil now."

"Yeah, sorry...she can kind of be a huge jerk sometimes."

"Sorry Heartflight. I want to get along with her, but she doesn't want to get along with me."

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride

"Such a heart breaker this one,"
    Gear chided, nuzzling his cheek once more. "Fiine...we'll finish this up----" And then Silverpine's words and Sandy big 'no' reaction to them. "Woah...hey Sandy...I'm sure...I'm sure Silverpine's just jesting about that."

"Riiiight babe?"
    She turned sharply and glanced at Silverpine with a tilted brow.
    Silverpine actually made the suggestion in all seriousness. However, both Gear's and Sandy's negative reactions made him grimace. He quickly recomposed himself, but not before the two spotted his involuntary slip. "O-of course. Ha. Ha. It's just a joke."

3. - Top - End - #723
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride

"Such a heart breaker this one,"
    Gear chided, nuzzling his cheek once more. "Fiine...we'll finish this up----" And then Silverpine's words and Sandy big 'no' reaction to them. "Woah...hey Sandy...I'm sure...I'm sure Silverpine's just jesting about that."

"Riiiight babe?"
    She turned sharply and glanced at Silverpine with a tilted brow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine actually made the suggestion in all seriousness. However, both Gear's and Sandy's negative reactions made him grimace. He quickly recomposed himself, but not before the two spotted his involuntary slip. "O-of course. Ha. Ha. It's just a joke."
    Thankfully, this was Sandy he was dealing with. A Sandy still recovering from yet another surprise nuzzling. The short pegasus cocked his head at his friend in confusion, but soon was chuckling along with him, shaking his head. "One of these days, I'll learn when ya'll are yankin' my chain." He gave his two friends another appreciate squeeze, wrapping the three of them up with his wings. "...thanks. I hadn't told anypony here about any of this, but now that I have? Makes me wish I'd done it a bit sooner." He glanced out the window where he could see the table and chairs waiting for him, and took a deep breath to focus his resolve. "I-I think I'm ready; let's finish this up."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-21 at 03:45 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion

Gwynfillion meeped and opened one eye, only to have gotten an eyeful of fur at the time. She took a step back and opened her eyes then.

"Where are we in your building? I mean..yea..I know..'pool'...but where would we be?"
    " The spa. Massage room 4 is really this room." He whispered.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Well, that was all the invitation Garion needed. Taking a little start, Garion galloped forward and jumped into the pool with a great splash. The water was warm, a bit on the hot side, but good for a short dip. If he was lucky, maybe this meant he wouldn't have to take a bath later. With that in mind, the foal got to paddling around. It had yet to cross his mind that he'd never been swimming before in his life, yet somehow, he instinctively knew how.
    Grills chuckled "Look at you go."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The mare quietly harumphs and sips her drink. "Thank you."

Gearstride

"Right...come on Sandy, let's head on back outside before questions get asked," Gearstride replied moving away from his hug and took to trotting out of the Clunker.
    ---------

Gwynfillion

"Ah...I see,"
    Gwynfillion nodded her head, she was still recovering from the sudden..suddenness of falling down a slide from a trap door. It didn't take long for that to remedy as she watched Garion be all nauseatingly cute.

"A natural swimmer, heh."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-21 at 04:34 AM.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills chuckled "Look at you go."
    Gwynfillion

"Ah...I see,"
    Gwynfillion nodded her head, she was still recovering from the sudden..suddenness of falling down a slide from a trap door. It didn't take long for that to remedy as she watched Garion be all nauseatingly cute.

"A natural swimmer, heh."
    Garion re-doubled his efforts with their encouragement, and paddled around to pass by the both of them. His kicks grew faster and heavier, until there was a light spray in the colt's wake. And when he passed by his caretakers, they both got a thorough, but accidental, splashing.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion re-doubled his efforts with their encouragement, and paddled around to pass by the both of them. His kicks grew faster and heavier, until there was a light spray in the colt's wake. And when he passed by his caretakers, they both got a thorough, but accidental, splashing.
    That splash should have been expected if Grills was a long time father. Instead he was shocked and laughed at his expense and the cuteness of the foal. "Hey. I just took a bath, Garion."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #728
    Troll in the Playground

That splash should have been expected if Grills was a long time father. Instead he was shocked and laughed at his expense and the cuteness of the foal. "Hey. I just took a bath, Garion."

"Aack...Garion...be a bit careful, okay?"
    Gwynfillion lightly scolded as she floated off her glasses to clean them off. She then paused, and stared at the blurry image of Garion, smiled and then magically lifted some water above him and made it splash on him. She chuckled a little.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Titan in the Playground

Garion stopped mid-paddled and sunk down into the water, a guilty look on his face. "Sorry Mister Grills, I didn't mean to-"

"Aack...Garion...be a bit careful, okay?"
    Gwynfillion lightly scolded as she floated off her glasses to clean them off. She then paused, and stared at the blurry image of Garion, smiled and then magically lifted some water above him and made it splash on him. She chuckled a little.
    *SPLASH*

The sneak attack completely soaked the colt (well, a bit more then he already was) leaving his mane flopped down over his face. He blew out a stream of water like a miniature fountain. "Can I be done being sorry now?" he asked, completely deadpan.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

"Hahah...sorry Garion...you just looked so splashable at the time," She said shaking off the water from her own self.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

The stallion smiled at the soaked colt. A wicked smile like a pony up to no good. "So does a little colt want to be completely soaked instead."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #732
    Titan in the Playground

Grills

The stallion smiled at the soaked colt. A wicked smile like a pony up to no good. "So does a little colt want to be completely soaked instead."
    The colt fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. "I'm already pretty wet," he shook a little water from his mane for emphasis. "Is it possible to get more wet? Would I have to drink some water, and get wet on the inside? I don't know if I want to drink the swimming water, it's been a while since my bath..."

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride

"Right...come on Sandy, let's head on back outside before questions get asked," Gearstride replied moving away from his hug and took to trotting out of the Clunker.
    "Y-yeah. C'mon, let's go." Silverpine helped Sandy to his hooves and flashed him another forced smile, before trotting after Gear.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride

"Y-yeah. C'mon, let's go." Silverpine helped Sandy to his hooves and flashed him another forced smile, before trotting after Gear.
    And so, the three of them trotted out back to the tables, Sandy looking far better than he had moments ago. Maybe the reason their sympathy had surprised him so much was that he never actively sought it. Just like their help. But at the same time, he had to admit they did an awful lot for never being asked. Perhaps if he opened up just a hair more, maybe he wouldn't be so surprised at their kindness. Daggum it all, but if that foal from yesterday weren't right about a lot of things.... Sandy mused to himself as he sat back down at the table. "Alright; I'm ready." he said to his assembled friends.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Troll in the Playground

The colt fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. "I'm already pretty wet," he shook a little water from his mane for emphasis. "Is it possible to get more wet? Would I have to drink some water, and get wet on the inside? I don't know if I want to drink the swimming water, it's been a while since my bath..."

"Aack....no...no..don't drink the swimming pool water sweetie,"
    Gwynfillion said shaking her head floating her glasses back on her face. She sat at the pool's edge and dipped a hoof in.

And so, the three of them trotted out back to the tables, Sandy looking far better than he had moments ago. Maybe the reason their sympathy had surprised him so much was that he never actively sought it. Just like their help. But at the same time, he had to admit they did an awful lot for never being asked. Perhaps if he opened up just a hair more, maybe he wouldn't be so surprised at their kindness. Daggum it all, but if that foal from yesterday weren't right about a lot of things.... Sandy mused to himself as he sat back down at the table. "Alright; I'm ready." he said to his assembled friends.

"Alright...someone, go fetch who's left at the table,"
    Gearstride said leading Sandy to a seat and rubbed his shoulders like a coach rubbing the shoulders of their boxer before the next match.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Aack....no...no..don't drink the swimming pool water sweetie,"
    Gwynfillion said shaking her head floating her glasses back on her face. She sat at the pool's edge and dipped a hoof in.
    "Yes, don't drink the water." said Grills as he leaped right over Garion. He was already wet he figured.

He splashed the boy good. Maybe Gwynfillion would feel a sprinkle but Grills was not heavy. "Gonna get you, Garion."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #737
    Titan in the Playground

Eclaire

Eclaire was just sitting at the table, munching on a donut. Why did White Truffle have to make her do these things?

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground

Greif's Cafe, stirring the pot!

The mare in the corner continued to sip her whatever-fancy-name latte with a dour expression, annoyed by some of the antics going on. She snorted from her nostrils and lowly grunted.

"Could you lot keep it down a bit, I'm trying to enjoy my food, you're probably even disturbing the owner. Bah."
    Heartflight stuck her tongue out at the mare when she wasn't looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    The sister appears fed up with just about everything and just...up and leaves.

"Sorry ma'am. We'll keep things more civil now."

"Yeah, sorry...she can kind of be a huge jerk sometimes."

"Sorry Heartflight. I want to get along with her, but she doesn't want to get along with me."
    "Well ... I didn't wanna be rude, but yeah. Still, may wanna figure it out, being upset at family that long isn't healthy," Heartflight said, rather haltingly.

Eclaire

Eclaire was just sitting at the table, munching on a donut. Why did White Truffle have to make her do these things?
    Because it's good for her, she'll thank Truffle for it later.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #739
    Titan in the Playground

[Garion - Pool Time]

"Yes, don't drink the water." said Grills as he leaped right over Garion. He was already wet he figured.

He splashed the boy good. Maybe Gwynfillion would feel a sprinkle but Grills was not heavy. "Gonna get you, Garion."
    A miniature wave washed over the colt, temporarily blinding him. He rubbed the water from his eyes, only to have the oncoming stallion fill his vision. No pool water for him; he was far too busy yelping and paddling furiously away from the approaching sea monster that was Mister Grills. "No! No getting the Garion!" he futily shouted back as he kicked up a cloud of pool-spray.

[Sandy - Date Time]

Quote Originally Posted by Benson;13933726[COLOR="Olive"
    "Alright...someone, go fetch who's left at the table," [/COLOR]Gearstride said leading Sandy to a seat and rubbed his shoulders like a coach rubbing the shoulders of their boxer before the next match.
    Sandy was ready for this, he had this, he could be the big, suave, tough stallion. Just a few more dates, and this would be done with. He could speed-date the hooves offa them, he could do this he could-

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah..."

He could feel Gear's hooves give his shoulders a deep rubbing. And by Celestia, it felt good. Even with the massage earlier, he'd managed to work some tension in those muscles after the crazy dates he'd had. The big, suave, tough stallion sat there with his tongue lolling out like a puppy getting scratched behind the ears.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion

Gwynfillion watched in amusement at the two boys playing in the pool as she watched from the sidelines, just dipping her hooves only and what not. "Come now Garion, you can outswim the Grilly-monster, haha.."

Gearstride

The xanadu mare laughed looking down and spying the expression of Sandy's face. "Hahah...keep making that expression and its going to be stuck that way Sandy dear." She grinned and continued to rub his shoulders, just to keep him doing that expression,

21. - Top - End - #741
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride

The xanadu mare laughed looking down and spying the expression of Sandy's face. "Hahah...keep making that expression and its going to be stuck that way Sandy dear." She grinned and continued to rub his shoulders, just to keep him doing that expression,
    Sandy just let out a long, low, satisfied moan in response, melting into his chair. His eyes glazed over and half-closed, and one of his hindlegs started kicking at the air under the table. Any more, and it wouldn't be a surprise if he up and started barking. By the looks of things, Gear had discovered a valuable soft spot apart from his ticklish wings. That certainly wouldn't be of any interest at all to her.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy just let out a long, low, satisfied moan in response, melting into his chair. His eyes glazed over and half-closed, and one of his hindlegs started kicking at the air under the table. Any more, and it wouldn't be a surprise if he up and started barking. By the looks of things, Gear had discovered a valuable soft spot apart from his ticklish wings. That certainly wouldn't be of any interest at all to her.
    So while Gearstride was busy "prepping" the champ for his next challenge, Silverpine was out and about looking for the new prospect, since it was apparently his turn. Guess who was the next one in tow.

Eclaire

"Hello, miss. May I have a moment of your time?" Silverpine said cheerfully as he sidled up to the table.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Garion - Pool Time]

A miniature wave washed over the colt, temporarily blinding him. He rubbed the water from his eyes, only to have the oncoming stallion fill his vision. No pool water for him; he was far too busy yelping and paddling furiously away from the approaching sea monster that was Mister Grills. "No! No getting the Garion!" he futily shouted back as he kicked up a cloud of pool-spray.
    Gwynfillion

Gwynfillion watched in amusement at the two boys playing in the pool as she watched from the sidelines, just dipping her hooves only and what not. "Come now Garion, you can outswim the Grilly-monster, haha.."
    The water in the mouth just splashed was spit out. "No you are mine. I'm going get ya." Then he started to swim forward.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #744
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion

The water in the mouth just splashed was spit out. "No you are mine. I'm going get ya." Then he started to swim forward.
    Simple paddling wasn't enough; time for drastic measures. Garion started wildly pinwheeling all four legs, thrashing about in the water. The colt-paddleboat motored along the pool, staying out of the Grilly-monster's grasp. He rounded the other side of the pool, starting to head back to where Miss Gwyn was dipping her hooves...

25. - Top - End - #745
    Titan in the Playground

"Hello, miss. May I have a moment of your time?" Silverpine said cheerfully as he sidled up to the table.
    "Umm...Sure." There was one particular trait about Eclaire that was not exactly easy to miss. Her eyes looked really funky, almost creepy even.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ettin in the Playground

"Umm...Sure." There was one particular trait about Eclaire that was not exactly easy to miss. Her eyes looked really funky, almost creepy even.
    Silverpine did a double take as the glimmer of her pale eyes caught his attention. Odd, he never seen eyes like those before, but then again, Bridle Shores. So, he shrugged and asked, "We're kind of doing a favour for a friend. See now, he's a shy guy who just wants to meet new ponies. That's where you come in. You look like a mare who appreciates good company. I'm sure you wouldn't mind spending a few minutes with him?"

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

"Hahah...so cute....oh Sandy, if you were me and I were you, you'd have a kick seeing you,"
    Gearstride grinned, its like once she started, she couldn't stop, massage, massage away.

Simple paddling wasn't enough; time for drastic measures. Garion started wildly pinwheeling all four legs, thrashing about in the water. The colt-paddleboat motored along the pool, staying out of the Grilly-monster's grasp. He rounded the other side of the pool, starting to head back to where Miss Gwyn was dipping her hooves...

Gwynfillion briefly glanced, oblivious that she may soon be sucked into some shenanigans. She gingerly shook off some water from a forehoof.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahah...so cute....oh Sandy, if you were me and I were you, you'd have a kick seeing you,"
    Gearstride grinned, its like once she started, she couldn't stop, massage, massage away.
    Soon, only the odd kick-twitch of his leg showed he was still somewhat awake. There wasn't even a hint of red on his cheeks from the "cute" comment. From the dopey grin plastered on his face, it was entirely possible he'd be willing to just sit there and get his shoulders rubbed until the end of days. Whatever state of mind he was in, Sandy Shores was not. A. Vailable.

Perhaps there was such a thing as getting him a bit too ready. Now if only they'd thought to try this back when he was trying to run...

29. - Top - End - #749
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine did a double take as the glimmer of her pale eyes caught his attention. Odd, he never seen eyes like those before, but then again, Bridle Shores. So, he shrugged and asked, "We're kind of doing a favour for a friend. See now, he's a shy guy who just wants to meet new ponies. That's where you come in. You look like a mare who appreciates good company. I'm sure you wouldn't mind spending a few minutes with him?"
    "Oh, sure. White Truffle wouldn't let me leave until I did, even if I wanted to anyway." she says.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

Soon, only the odd kick-twitch of his leg showed he was still somewhat awake. There wasn't even a hint of red on his cheeks from the "cute" comment. From the dopey grin plastered on his face, it was entirely possible he'd be willing to just sit there and get his shoulders rubbed until the end of days. Whatever state of mind he was in, Sandy Shores was not. A. Vailable.

Perhaps there was such a thing as getting him a bit too ready. Now if only they'd thought to try this back when he was trying to run...
    And then science was to be done. She suddenly stopped massaging him to see how long it would take for him to react to it.