New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

What are you failing at? Are you taking the test in the same car you drive in normally?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by Rockphed View Post
    What are you failing at? Are you taking the test in the same car you drive in normally?
    Well, for the first couple, it was paralleled parking, but I've seemed to have gotten that down. This time it was the fact that I bumped the curb twice, once while doing a three point turn, and once while backing up along the road.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    *MoonZombie sees lots of posts she wants to say things about, but her brain doesn't work*

Okay. Note to self, no more staying up until 3:34 trying to beat Civilization stage in Economic mode even though you started as Religious. And after that, don't stay up another half hour watching abridged anime series and playing Tetris. If you do this, YOU'RE STUPID.

*MoonCat tries to punch self, but lacks energy and doesn't even lift up hand*
    I always thought this game needed to have more stages.

If they still exist, look for daeero's creations.
    Despite everything, its still me.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateGirl

smile Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post

Have you ever tried Madras Filter Coffee? It is very strong and mixed with some chicory I believe, made with hot milk and sugar. So good.
    Mmmmm, I bet it is! I've not tried Madras (yet) but have enjoyed Camp coffee essence ("Ready? Aye, Ready!") as well as Cafè du Monde, both of which have chicory. Delicious stuff.

What deliciousness is this coconut syrup of which you speak? I have not tried it, and my desire uncurls towards its idea like a frond.
    Nothing too mysterious, though it can certainly uncurl your frond. It's simple syrup, flavored with coconut. In coffee it is divine, hot or cold. I don't often order coffee with flavored syrups, but when I do this is my favorite. What is almost as fun as the taste is the way people respond when they hear me order it.

"I don't swear just for the hell of it." -Henry Drummond, Inherit the Wind

5. - Top - End - #335
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh also hi Monkey Buisness! I forgot to say it when I notice you were posting, but welcome back

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ettin in the Playground

*MoonZombie sees lots of posts she wants to say things about, but her brain doesn't work*

Okay. Note to self, no more staying up until 3:34 trying to beat Civilization stage in Economic mode even though you started as Religious. And after that, don't stay up another half hour watching abridged anime series and playing Tetris. If you do this, YOU'RE STUPID.

*MoonCat tries to punch self, but lacks energy and doesn't even lift up hand*
    *prods with a stick to push you into your bed, careful to keep delicious brains away from the noms*

Alternatively, can I tempt you with some kind of stimulant? Caffeine or something? =3

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Oh my, looks like someone may need a nap. Get online so I can sing you a lullaby

...*yawns exaggeratedly*...oh, look, I'm exhausted. >.>

*commence subtle plot to hear Zodi's singing* =3
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

7. - Top - End - #337

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Oh my, looks like someone may need a nap. Get online so I can sing you a lullaby
    <protests> I just got up! I was still asleep at 12:00.

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
    So, I just failed my 8th driving test.

Nailed the parallel parking this time though.
    My mom failed six times, passing on her seventh. Some people are just cursed, <hugs>

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    I always thought this game needed to have more stages.

If they still exist, look for daeero's creations.
    I don't have an online account.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    *prods with a stick to push you into your bed, careful to keep delicious brains away from the noms*

Alternatively, can I tempt you with some kind of stimulant? Caffeine or something? =3

...*yawns exaggeratedly*...oh, look, I'm exhausted. >.>

*commence subtle plot to hear Zodi's singing* =3
    I just woke up! Firs thing I did this afternoon was post to y'all, I don't need anymore sleep. I got whatever number goes from 4 to 12:something...
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ettin in the Playground

<protests> I just got up! I was still asleep at 12:00.

I just woke up! Firs thing I did this afternoon was post to y'all, I don't need anymore sleep. I got whatever number goes from 4 to 12:something...
    Huh. Well, if you're not going to use your Zodi singing time, can I have it? =3

I believe that number would be 8. Should I take that as a sign you're lying through your teeth and still tired? =P

Also, just noticed you "y'all" rather frequently. I didn't think you were one of the playgrounders from down this way. Are you a Southerner?

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

Judging from something she said yesterday(?), I believe she's from Washington (the state).
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Also, just noticed you "y'all" rather frequently. I didn't think you were one of the playgrounders from down this way. Are you a Southerner?
    Hey now, "y'all" isn't a strictly Southern thing. They say y'all up here in Ohio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

My mom failed six times, passing on her seventh. Some people are just cursed, <hugs>
    Why thank you.

Also, I say y'all quite frequently myself, and I am a northerner.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Troll in the Playground

My Iow-onian Latin teacher always used "Y'all" for the plural second person, which is something that English really needs to clarify and fix. You all, all of you, they need the article to clarify if its plural you and its incredibly confusing to everybody.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    My Iow-onian Latin teacher always used "Y'all" for the plural second person, which is something that English really needs to clarify and fix. You all, all of you, they need the article to clarify if its plural you and its incredibly confusing to everybody.
    If you get into the deep south, "y'all" becomes singular. Or it can anyway. "All y'all" for example.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Hey now, "y'all" isn't a strictly Southern thing. They say y'all up here in Ohio.
    But Ohio may well have been secretly annexed, as I think I've said before that I've seen streets of houses sporting Battle Flags in Cincinnati. Clearly it is an example at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    If you get into the deep south, "y'all" becomes singular. Or it can anyway. "All y'all" for example.
    But... that's still referring to multiple people? Maybe?

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

I say y'all and I've never even been to America

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    But Ohio may well have been secretly annexed, as I think I've said before that I've seen streets of houses sporting Battle Flags in Cincinnati. Clearly it is an example at risk.
    You wouldn't see something like that in the part of Ohio that I live. Although, yeah, southern Ohio is pretty southern-y.

But... that's still referring to multiple people? Maybe?
    All y'all refers to multiple people. Y'all ... Not so much. If you're in the part of the country where they say "all y'all" anyway.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-08-20 at 06:10 PM.

17. - Top - End - #347

Quote Originally Posted by Saithis Bladewing View Post
    I'd stare at you incessantly too, but then you might think I was flirting. ;P
    Whereas I have no particular problem with giving that impression.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

18. - Top - End - #348

Huh. Well, if you're not going to use your Zodi singing time, can I have it? =3

I believe that number would be 8. Should I take that as a sign you're lying through your teeth and still tired? =P

Sure. I never listen to her anyway.

Is eight a number?

Most folks up here in Washington my age use it. It's pretty common in group Mock Trial emails sent by our coordinating teacher to say "alls y'all" at some point.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #349
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Is eight a number?
    No, it's just 0 with a fancy belt. When it gets tired, it lays down on its side.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

20. - Top - End - #350
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    No, it's just 0 with a fancy belt. When it gets tired, it lays down on its side.
    Seem likes it's been that way forever.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

School started today. Mine transitioned from being a parasite school in a semi-new building to a parasite school in an entirely new building on the other side of town.

Thankfully, it's on my side of town now. :P
    Last edited by Chromascope3D; 2012-08-20 at 06:55 PM.

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude View Post
    Seem likes it's been that way forever.
    This joke isn't gonna go on and on and on until the exact number of replies doesn't matter, is it? Calculus jokes!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ettin in the Playground

Sure. I never listen to her anyway.

Is eight a number?

Most folks up here in Washington my age use it. It's pretty common in group Mock Trial emails sent by our coordinating teacher to say "alls y'all" at some point.
    Oh, ouch, some friend you are.

...I am very scared. Step away from the maths, you've hurt them enough already.

Oh, ick. I thought it was bad enough hearing it down here, you mean to tell me it's spreading? >.<

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, all.

I just found out that I have two coupons on Steam. One for 75% off Portal 2, one for a free copy of Achron. Thing is, I already have both games, so I figured I'd give them away. First person to say they want one or the other, along with their Steam name, gets it. Only one per person.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #355

I like to use "y'all". It makes sense. The English language needs a second person plural, and there it is!
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    I like to use "y'all". It makes sense. The English language needs a second person plural, and there it is!
    The English language already HAS a second person plural. It's "you". =P

27. - Top - End - #357

The English language already HAS a second person plural. It's "you". =P
    A DISTINCT second person plural, then.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Hey, all.

I just found out that I have two coupons on Steam. One for 75% off Portal 2, one for a free copy of Achron. Thing is, I already have both games, so I figured I'd give them away. First person to say they want one or the other, along with their Steam name, gets it. Only one per person.
    I also have a 75% off of Portal 2. Second person that gives me their Steam name gets my coupon.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ettin in the Playground

I also have a Portally coupony thing. Now to find out if anyone I know wants but doesn't have Portal 2. >.>

30. - Top - End - #360
    Troll in the Playground

I already have Portal 2 for the 360 and don't know what Achron is.

School was weird. I KNEW WHERE TO GO for my classes. But I didn't know the teachers. It was straaange, and the teachers are all "Your goddamn sophmores now no more lazyassing aboot' ya softie ****s".
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-08-20 at 07:30 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.