New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 47

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Augurine Elmouse]

Well, given the already present kiss, Eric just tries to deepen the kiss, followed by a few moments later pulling away, a blush on his face as he looks at her with a funny lopsided smile, "Well, alright, you got me there."
    Augurine Elmouse

"Oh really? I think we got each other. Which is just perfect in my opinion." Julie slips her tail around between them, uncoiling it from Eric's for the moment so she can start using it to trail over his chest with a happy smirk.

"When do you think you'll have work off next? You've been pulling a lot of hours lately."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-08-24 at 08:16 AM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Greenhouse]
    The girl nods. "Is right greenhouse. Bring please."
    Mayhala nods again, stepping into the girl's shadow and disappearing, returning a moment later with a cart containing fifteen or twenty bodies, the oldest of which was killed perhaps three hours ago.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mayhala nods again, stepping into the girl's shadow and disappearing, returning a moment later with a cart containing fifteen or twenty bodies, the oldest of which was killed perhaps three hours ago.
    [Greenhouse]
    She looks very excited about this!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

[Greenhouse]
    She looks very excited about this!

[Greenhouse]

A pair of shadowy arms reach out of the surrounding gloom, and carry the first of the bodies over to her.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-08-24 at 08:39 AM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Original Hank's Hookahs

Calvin nods his head.

"Yeah it wasn't a good time for me. After the accident, I wasn't adjusting well with my uncle. He knew some guys from the Monastery and thought it would be good for me, so he got me in. That's where I learned how to fight."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

"Is that what you wanted? Or what he wanted for you?" Charity asks.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

[Greenhouse]

A pair of shadowy arms reach out of the surrounding gloom, and carry the first of the bodies over to her.
    Tentacle-like vines drag it into the bulb's underside cavity!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Tentacle-like vines drag it into the bulb's underside cavity!
    This process, assuming she keeps eating them, will continue until all of the bodies are disposed of.

Though for some reason, Mayhala doesn't seem disposed to leave once it is, forming a shadow-hammock and laying back it, watching the plant-girl curiously.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground

Bakery

Hekta is actually rather tall for a girl at her age but as is growing he now have caught up with her so they are just as tall. As she is lighter then him however the dress looks almost comically huge on her.

The young apprentice might also have noted that his tarot deck have been spread over his bed and the demons own clothes lay all over the floor together with some of his.

"I wanted to see how they looked on me." She explains while flapping her arms up and down in the air. "But now I can show you that thing so let's go!" She don't spare much time to argue as she is already trying to get through the door and pull him with her.

[The Sitar's Strings]

"Just very irrational people Sakura, don't mind them, They judged you the instance you entered that restaurant so you really didn't want to stay there." Cessie replies, not looking very happy about what had just occurred either. "It was a mistake entering there in the first place but be certain I will bring it up at the next council meeting because that was just unacceptable."

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

This process, assuming she keeps eating them, will continue until all of the bodies are disposed of.

Though for some reason, Mayhala doesn't seem disposed to leave once it is, forming a shadow-hammock and laying back it, watching the plant-girl curiously.
    [Greenhouse]
    She eventually finishes and sits, bulb opening to reveal her white skin, violet hair and eyes, and ragged clothes.
    "Thank." She smiles with silvery teeth. "'S nice."
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

[Greenhouse]

Mayhala returns the smile, shrugging.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you liked them. Though it's not like it was any trouble. I've got to eat too, after all."

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Sitar's Strings => Walking Again]

"I guess." Judged her about what? Sakura isn't quite sure she understands, but isn't going to worry about it at the moment. "Where should we eat then?"

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I don't really remember. I guess I thought it would be cool to be able to fight. To be stronger then I was. And it wasn't the sort of thing that you leave easily. They don't want people who are half trained wandering around."

He picks his words carefully as he speaks about the monasatry. Like there is a secret there that he shouldn't be sharing, even if he wants to talk about it. Maybe she can hear the hint of fear in his voice.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

14. - Top - End - #284

[Deep Down Coffee]

"I could live with just sharing one, yes," Sora says, smiling. It did look pretty good after all. He'll then take a moment to look down at Riss' response on his phone, "Alright then. We can go whenever you're ready, whether that be in a day or two, or right after we finish up here. I've got nothing planned for the day."
    That seems like the best choice then. came a rather superfluous reply of assent as the muse gently poked at the tower of frozen sweets. It was more of a mound or perhaps a pyramid, really, but there is no reason why there should be this much. I mean.. What is this portioned for anyway? I'm rather curious as to who could eat the entire thing on their own in one sitting but I'm not sure I'd ever want to meet them... Riss would be altogether unhelpful in whittling away the quantity of frosted treat although it wasn't for lack of trying. Really, what feelings of hunger that might have existed before were quite possibly intimidated into hiding.

Still, unless Sora or Mimi had things they wished to wax on about, then Riss would remain characteristically quiet for the time being. Well, aside from the potential of asking a question here or there, of course.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

[Greenhouse]

Mayhala returns the smile, shrugging.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you liked them. Though it's not like it was any trouble. I've got to eat too, after all."
    You eats bodies too? She blinks, tilting her head as her plant section sits down. She has legs of her own, which are drawn up to her chest and bare.
    ((I'm finding it easier to hand-type color and style tags on my tablet rather than waiting for them to load. :P ))
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Deep Down Coffee]

That seems like the best choice then. came a rather superfluous reply of assent as the muse gently poked at the tower of frozen sweets. It was more of a mound or perhaps a pyramid, really, but there is no reason why there should be this much. I mean.. What is this portioned for anyway? I'm rather curious as to who could eat the entire thing on their own in one sitting but I'm not sure I'd ever want to meet them... Riss would be altogether unhelpful in whittling away the quantity of frosted treat although it wasn't for lack of trying. Really, what feelings of hunger that might have existed before were quite possibly intimidated into hiding.

Still, unless Sora or Mimi had things they wished to wax on about, then Riss would remain characteristically quiet for the time being. Well, aside from the potential of asking a question here or there, of course.
    [Deep Down Coffee]

"Where're we going?" Mimi pauses from digging into the ice cream to look up at Riss, and then Sora. Her tone holds a trace of suspicion, but she'll hold that back until she knows what's going on.

17. - Top - End - #287

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [The Poor Knight - Earlier]

"Yes, it would." The knight says with a nod, though can't help but smile faintly at Alfred's enthusiasm. He returns his firm expression as he looks back at the boy's mother however. "I won't lie to you madame. But most squires actually start at Alfred's age however and it's not as dangerous as one might think. It's not like I would let the boy stand in the front line, that's my job. His job is to support me and let me handle the fighting if it must come down to that. A lot of my duties as a knight is as strange as it might sound, to avoid fighting after all. There is so much more to my duties then just swing a sword around, a knight must know how to defuse a situation without taking to arms. I would train your son in various languages, rhetoric, writing, and other noble arts if you so wish." He explains. "The boy do seem to have the flare for the dramatic after all and he certainly isn't lacking enthusiasm." He says with a nod towards Alfred.

Alfred's mother places a hand on her sons shoulder. This actually sounds better than she thought. She comes from a more medieval world than this one, and him being accepted to be a squire would have been a dream back then. He wouldn't fit the standard Nexus schools, so this is his best bet for a proper education. But the danger aspect. "And you would... do your best to protect him in times of danger?" She had chosen her words carefully just then, as simply saying "keep him safe," probably would have gotten an unsatisfactory answer, which she would have followed with a solid no.

Alfred hangs off the words. He's almost sure he'll be allowed to be a squire, but he's so close, he's afraid it'll be snatched away at the last moment.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Bakery

Hekta is actually rather tall for a girl at her age but as is growing he now have caught up with her so they are just as tall. As she is lighter then him however the dress looks almost comically huge on her.

The young apprentice might also have noted that his tarot deck have been spread over his bed and the demons own clothes lay all over the floor together with some of his.

"I wanted to see how they looked on me." She explains while flapping her arms up and down in the air. "But now I can show you that thing so let's go!" She don't spare much time to argue as she is already trying to get through the door and pull him with her.
    Elias follows. Woo!

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post

"I don't really remember. I guess I thought it would be cool to be able to fight. To be stronger then I was. And it wasn't the sort of thing that you leave easily. They don't want people who are half trained wandering around."

He picks his words carefully as he speaks about the monasatry. Like there is a secret there that he shouldn't be sharing, even if he wants to talk about it. Maybe she can hear the hint of fear in his voice.

"Are you all the way trained yet?"
    Charity asks, picking up that something is not right.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #289

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "Not so. There's a portal there from HALO." Kareem says.

The Sitar's Strings

"HALO? I didn't really had to deal with them, but I assume they care for who pass this portal?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

20. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Trained enough to be out in the world and not be a embaressment."

Though what the Monastary would find embaressing isn't nessacarilly what normal people would think of.

He sighs a bit taking some time to take a long pull from the Hookah and to gather his thoughts.

"The training was intense. Sometimes I have trouble remembering what stuff really happened, and what I just have dreamed up over time. It is all sort of blurs together. I can honeslty say I wouldn't be the same person I am now without it. Sometimes I wonder who that person would have turned out to be."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

The Sitar's Strings

"HALO? I didn't really had to deal with them, but I assume they care for who pass this portal?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes security is awfully lax. You might be able to say 'I came to deliver a message to the head of the air base' and walk right in. Or maybe nobody challenges you at all."
    Kareem says. "If you're clever, you get through. If not, well, you walk away. They won't know what you might have done. They'll just think you were being nosy."

"Trained enough to be out in the world and not be a embaressment."

Though what the Monastary would find embaressing isn't nessacarilly what normal people would think of.

He sighs a bit taking some time to take a long pull from the Hookah and to gather his thoughts.

"The training was intense. Sometimes I have trouble remembering what stuff really happened, and what I just have dreamed up over time. It is all sort of blurs together. I can honeslty say I wouldn't be the same person I am now without it. Sometimes I wonder who that person would have turned out to be."

"There's no going back."
    TARDIS in the Mall notwithstanding. "So the question is now, what person do you want to be now."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

22. - Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I don't know who I want to be I guess. I read a lot of biography's in my spare time. Maybe that is why, looking to find the kind of person I want to be."

Goodness knows he doesn't have to many good role-models in his life.

"I guess until I figure it out I will just have to stick with being me."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Deep Down Coffee]

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Deep Down Coffee]

"Where're we going?" Mimi pauses from digging into the ice cream to look up at Riss, and then Sora. Her tone holds a trace of suspicion, but she'll hold that back until she knows what's going on.
    [Deep Down Coffee]

"We'll be going back to my apartment once we're finished up here. I have a ritual circle there for the soul graft I was discussing with Riss." Sora will start digging into the... ice cream mound. He's not a terribly big eater, but he'll take a respectable portion of it for himself. No way he can finish all of it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Augurine Elmouse

"Oh really? I think we got each other. Which is just perfect in my opinion." Julie slips her tail around between them, uncoiling it from Eric's for the moment so she can start using it to trail over his chest with a happy smirk.

"When do you think you'll have work off next? You've been pulling a lot of hours lately."
    [Augurine Elmouse]

"In two days," Eric says, a hand going to touch Julie's tail, "Then you'll have me all to yourself for three days. Sounds nice, huh? I'm just glad I'm pulling in some money. We haven't always had the most cash on hand."
    [The Poor Knight - Later]

The knight quickly moves out of the way of the incoming hand and quickly backs away from the little girl. He don't even notice the ward put on him but it appears like he have an idea.

Lifting the sword it's blade suddenly extends dramatically and becomes thinner and much more flexible. It leaves his hand and flies towards the kami, attempting to curl around her like a living rope and restrain her.

With a sudden leap, the kami will be out of the binding, doing a surprisingly acrobatic flip in mid-air, and will rush at Correl once again.

... Only to slam face-first into the ward the Kate put up. The kami will fall backwards, stunned, giving Correl another chance to try his hand at binding it. Or even give Kate a chance to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Tentacle Baby]

Bet you can't guess what the critter says in reply!

It gives a little smile and goes, "Meep!"

Well.

Either that is its name.

Or that's the only noise that it can make.

Probably the latter. But who knows! Animals that can't talk are something of an oddity in the Nexus. Even non-talking animals that look really really weird.
    [Tentacle Baby]

"Silly Kitty! Meep isn't a name! I'll call you fluffles." the far-toddler seems to be excited by this new development, and will cuddle the chimeric critter even harder.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

24. - Top - End - #294

Augurine Elmouse

"Mm... true, but we should probably eat before the food gets cold." Julie may have not noticed the pizza arriving since the waitress was so unobtrusive, but it seems she's picked up on the smell at last and turned her eyes away from Eric to the wonderful looking meal. With a thought, one of the stuffed grape leaves levitates off the plate and over to Eric's mouth, dangling just out of reach of his lips.

"Open wide?" She asks naughtily.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't know who I want to be I guess. I read a lot of biography's in my spare time. Maybe that is why, looking to find the kind of person I want to be."

Goodness knows he doesn't have to many good role-models in his life.

"I guess until I figure it out I will just have to stick with being me."
    Charity takes a draught from the hooka, and exhales slowly. "Being yourself is a good person to be." Oh, marijuana wisdom! Don't ever fail us. "Would you like to read one of the books that inspired me? It's not very long."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

26. - Top - End - #296

Bakery==>Manhole

Hekta will lead Elias to a nearby manhole which she starts to remove while handing him her two sticks. "Here! Hold these!"

The knight is quick to take this opportunity to attempt to bind the kami again, skillfully remote-guiding the rope-sword with his hands to curl around the spirit.

"Of course, if I couldn't protect my own squire I wouldn't be a knight any more. He will be like a son to me, I promise you that madame." Correl states with a slight bow.

[The Sitar's Strings => Walking Again]

"We can easily find another one, and then we can find a theater or maybe a movie to go to. Any preferences?"

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

With a sudden leap, the kami will be out of the binding, doing a surprisingly acrobatic flip in mid-air, and will rush at Correl once again.

... Only to slam face-first into the ward the Kate put up. The kami will fall backwards, stunned, giving Correl another chance to try his hand at binding it. Or even give Kate a chance to do so.
    Kate's artificial arm flips up over her shoulder and she uses the moment to blast the Kami with the built-in laser gun. She's putting some extra power into it... probably more than would be necessary to blast open a rib cage.

Even if blasting it doesn't destroy it permanently, it should keep it from transforming more people until she knows how to beat it for good.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

Manhole

Elias takes the sticks. "I don't want to go in the sewers! They smell bad."

Of course he knows they are going anyway. It's not ever possible to dissuade Hekta from her crazy schemes. And Hekta is wearing his clothes. >.<

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #299
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sometimes.

He mutters to himself about her first statement.

"Sure, what's it called?
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

30. - Top - End - #300

[Tentacle Baby]

And so Fluffles is named!

Only to have someone else claim the critter nary moments later!

A half-drow boy comes running up the street, clad in fairly modern attire and equipped with an ancient Egypt themed backpack. It isn't long before he spots the child and the critter!

"Oh! You found the Nexu vulgaris!"
    he exclaims happily. "I've been chasing that bugger for the last hour and a half. She's really slippery when she doesn't want to be caught."

Though apparently she has no issue with being caught by Far-babies.

"Meep!" quothe the critter.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.