New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Yes, yes it is
    Deadly: ruining Rainbow Dash's tough girl reputation worse than a hooficure.

Nice avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Pretty sure Bleakbane ranted about this already. xD
    I'm sure he's got more left in him.

It was meant to be weak, but were is better. xD
    Combined theories: Celestia turns into a dung beetle that moves the sun during full moons. She banished Luna because nopony could know the truth. Nightmare Moon was a front masterminded by Celestia to keep everypony else fooled.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

2. - Top - End - #422
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    If everypony's gay for Braeburn, and everypony's lesbians for Spitfire... hmmmm...

BraeburnxSpitfire makes a great ship, but clearly they must never breed as the combined sexiness present in their offspring would destroy Equestria.

I don't... Really think Spitfire is all that actually. Heck, even Model!Fluttershy is hotter. And I don't like Fluttershy!

You... Don't like my mamma?

Horse apples when did you get here?!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    *Pokes head out of fortress.*

Wait... So Braeburn is essentially the pony equivalent of Macgyver, only without the on the spor scientific awesomeness?

*Hides.*
    *jots down notes*

Maxtronaut... Gay... For Mcguyver. Heheh. Heart heart smilie face.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    ...I would like to remind you that, despite the forced conclusion to my ongoing dispute with that undead miscreant, I still have an arsenal of OFCs at my disposal.
    Just pointing that out.
    I'd like to remind you that no conclusion was forced. Yall can finish your feud, just not over several pages of spoilers here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Well, if there actually is more females then males this wouldn't be such a bad trait. Lot's of femalexfemale pairings takes up the excess adult population, which would otherwise go without a partner or be part of a harem.
    Harems are a natural equine trait.
    This also means that unlike with humans and similar monkeycreatures, it would probably have fewer misogynistic undertones.

*Searches for BreaburnXSpitfire pairings.*

FAUST DAMMIT. WHY IS THERE ONLY BRAEBURNXSOARIN? I NEEEEED BRAEBURNXSPITFIRE.

ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED!
    You want Braeburn x Spitfire sauce?
    How much ya gonna gimme?

There are goodies among us? I'm scared....
    Yeah! I, for example, am... Well, insane. And probably pretty horrible when fridge logic is applied.

Pony feathers.

Don't know about Braeburn, but Big Mac is absolutely gay. Which is why everypony's straight for him, even the stallions

Personally my headcanon is much the same. Because of the large gender disparity, many mares are bi- or homosexual, and this is common enough that it is socially acceptable. But because males are so few compared to females, gays are rarer and much less accepted. This is why Big Mac is the only stallion I consider headcanonically gay.

And then of course there are harems, which might be fashionable among some ponies, like the rich perhaps. It could be a sign of status, which is why I suspect Fancy Pants has a harem, and Fleur is his alpha mare.
    See, that's what I don't get. It becomes less about relationships and more about trophy wives. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Hahaha sweet mother of the Dear Lord this thread moves fast. @_@
    :-|

False. The solar system that Equestria is a part of is actually Terracentric, meaning that the sun orbits the planet, not the other way around. Besides, Princess Celestia's a goddamn ALICORN.
    :-\

3. - Top - End - #423
    Banned

... You guys posted a full page while I was typing.

How ya been ponythread? I missed you.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    ... You guys posted a full page while I was typing.

How ya been ponythread? I missed you.
    It took you eight hours to type that dinky little thing? No wonder you always do massive quoteposts...
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

5. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

See, that's what I don't get. It becomes less about relationships and more about trophy wives. Why?
    That's a good point. I honestly don't know how I think harems fit into the picture, so it was just more of a random idea and probably not a very good one. Although it is my understanding that real harems are ruled by the alpha mare, which would probably mean it's more of a trophy stallion than trophy wives. Or something.

What I think is, from what we've seen, harems aren't the norm, monogamy is even if that's not how real horses do things. I think maybe harems were more common in the past, but I'm not sure why this would be so, or where and why they might still be common.

TL;DR I have no clue what my headcanon on harems is

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    ......Bleakbane? Does Starry Notion's count? Is the local robot not TN? Help me narrow this down.
    Well, I'm not sure that any of those three count. Starry may come close, perhaps?

I had a good aligned (if you're into that kind of system) OC, but she was murdered. I have another who isn't yet fully formed but would probably be essentially that.

I suspect that Mask is, especially now she's Luchador Mask. She even threatened to put a Mad Scientist in a headlock, presumably to teach him the error of his ways?
    Also Charger, who at one point tried sincerely to talk an abomination out of being Evil by asking nicely.

Hmm. There's also a small crowd of quieter OC's round here who have chimed in before on the subject, but they tend to be reserved enough not to be the cause of many explosions or fatalities, so it's easy to forget how many there are.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-28 at 04:17 PM.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I'm sure he's got more left in him.
    Damn straight.

Though I've achieved the bulk of my kvetching quota alreayd this evening on the Wolverine and Jubilee forums, after the recent events in which Jubes has retained being a vampire, but has now been shuffled off into limbo again, preportedly under the tutaledge of other vampires, with no current plans for them to do anythign with her. *skulldesk* Apparently her vampirication was an editorial decision; and one that they clearly didn't think through...

I swear, the heads of Marvel's top end will be rolling first when my day comes. And I'm sure I can think of something worse than an eternity mopping out old stone floors in the forgotten sanctums of a centuries-old Citadel after their zombification (they don't deserve to be as cool as skeletons), come to that.

I don't... Really think Spitfire is all that actually.
    I've never understood the standing joke behind Braeburn, myself. I found him even more forgettable than I would have Trixie, were it not for the popularity of the the latter in the fandom.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

Braeburn had a cool design!

Harems are ponythread's heritage.

Don't :-| at me SiuiS you know this thread moves fast.

Celestia is a dung beetle say what?

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I swear, the heads of Marvel's top end will be rolling first when my day comes. And I'm sure I can think of something worse than an eternity mopping out old stone floors in the forgotten sanctums of a centuries-old Citadel after their zombification (they don't deserve to be as cool as skeletons), come to that.
    They will be hired as Quality Control officials for Fanfiction.net, in charge of reading /every single/ fanfic written and ensuring it's of high or at least average quality.

Every single one.
    Especially the smut.
    Especially the AU high school crossover yaoi mpreg smut.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Titan in the Playground

They will be hired as Quality Control officials for Fanfiction.net, in charge of reading /every single/ fanfic written and ensuring it's of high or at least average quality.

Every single one.
    Especially the smut.
    Especially the AU high school crossover yaoi mpreg smut.
    Y'know, I really rather like that idea!

Consider it implemented.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

I kind of enjoy the idea of the Colour Wheel Alignment System actually.
    Not sure it's any less subjective or hazy than the more traditional one though.
    I'd put Ponithid as having been Primary Red, Secondary Green or possibly just Red.
    Bleakmane would be Primary Black, Secondary Blue. (Joyreaper is probably Black or Black / Red).
    I'm not sure who my new OC really is yet, but my instincts say she might be Red/White.

The nWoD Virtues and Vices are also a good system.
    Let's see;
    Ponithid is Hope/Gluttony
    Bleakmane might be Fortitude/Pride. (Joyreaper perhaps Prudence/Wrath)
    Unformed proto-OC? Hmm. Hope/Wrath, or possibly Hope/Lust (Though not in the sexual sense in this case).

12. - Top - End - #432
    Titan in the Playground

Y'know, I really rather like that idea!

Consider it implemented.
    And this is why I'm neutral and not good.

@Tiki: Oh, the one based on MtG?
    I'm R for single colour, Rw for dual colour, and Rwb, Rwg, or Rwu for triple.
    (Yeah, I actually got equal weight on each colour there)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I had to google who Braeburn was. /shameful confession
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

14. - Top - End - #434
    Bugbear in the Playground

*jots down notes*

Maxtronaut... Gay... For Mcguyver. Heheh. Heart heart smilie face.
    To be perfectly honest, that was an analogy. I'm not actually homosexual. :/

You want Braeburn x Spitfire sauce?
    How much ya gonna gimme?
    How much ya want?
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm pretty sure SiuiS was :-|ing, not at the message of your post, but at your ejaculation. S/he's expressed opinions about that sort of thing before.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

16. - Top - End - #436
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I'd put Ponithid as having been Primary Red, Secondary Green or possibly just Red.
    Bleakmane would be Primary Black, Secondary Blue. (Joyreaper is probably Black or Black / Red).
    I'm not sure who my new OC really is yet, but my instincts say she might be Red/White.

I mostly like the good vs evil and lawful vs chaotic axis ( especially the good vs evil part) but that color one is good too, but I kinda find it somewhat harder to use, like, I kinda consider my OC to be White/Red, but not exactly sure which one's primary, they both seem to be on the same grade..... Also I kinda feel like if I was the only person to see the heroic side of black

I had to google who Braeburn was. /shameful confession
    It's not that bad, I didn't know who he was too .....ehh still don't
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-08-28 at 04:56 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

Damn straight.

Though I've achieved the bulk of my kvetching quota alreayd this evening on the Wolverine and Jubilee forums, after the recent events in which Jubes has retained being a vampire, but has now been shuffled off into limbo again, preportedly under the tutaledge of other vampires, with no current plans for them to do anythign with her. *skulldesk* Apparently her vampirication was an editorial decision; and one that they clearly didn't think through...
    Yet another reason Marvel needs to take a page from the distinguished competition and reboot their setting. They never have and it really, really, really starts to show after awhile.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post

I mostly like the good vs evil and lawful vs chaotic axis ( especially the good vs evil part) but that color one is good too, but I kinda find it somewhat harder to use, like, I kinda consider my OC to be White/Red, but not exactly sure which one's primary, they both seem to be on the same grade..... Also I kinda feel like if I was the only person to see the heroic side of black
    Well, I've never used it properly but I refreshed my memory with a skim-reading earlier. The Primary one is the deeper, more important one. It's not something that changes, it's also about your goals. Secondary is about your Methods and stuff, what you do and how you do it rather than why. I think, anyway. So White Primary, Red Secondary might mean that the true goal is peace, and your OC will acheive it via Impulsive and potentially shortsighted, emotional actions? Red Primary and White Secondary could mean that Freedom, especially personal freedom and so on is the goal and ideal, which your OC will try to acheive via staying true to their personal moral values and respecting the laws and structures of society that make it safe for them and others to do so?

Or something.

As for the heroic side of black? Well, black is bleak and cynical, perhaps, but even with that in Mind, My OC Bleakmane would probably agree with you readily enough.

Edit -
    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Yet another reason Marvel needs to take a page from the distinguished competition and reboot their setting. They never have and it really, really, really starts to show after awhile.
    I disagree. On both points actually, because they basically did. That's basically what the Ultimate lines are. The difference is, they didn't kill of the existing setting to do this, allowing it to continue to grow and flourish for a while.

By the sounds of it, it has in recent years took a downturn in the not dumb stakes, but this doesn't require a reboot to fix. Just less dumb.

Though I'd really like to see time pass normally. I mean, really.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-28 at 05:10 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Dwarf in the Playground

I need some help all. Is there or is there not a pony that is named Colgate or something related to toothpaste? I can't find her on the wiki. Thanks.

Now Jubilee is still a vamp eh. I read parts of the graphic novel that contained that story. Jubs needed a reboot and that worked. Marvel is more stale now, imo and sad to say. Like can we just kill off wolverene and call it a day. Hay have Deadpool do it and then change his name to Deathstroke. lol
    If any of you wish to follow me my twitter is @RetroGamer1224. I am fun but #NSFW

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

There is no pony Officially named Colgate. There is a pony Fan-named Colgate.

The Wiki is a special kind of stupid which considers random toys a higher source of canonicity than the people who make the show, even when the toys only vaguely resemble any pony or background pony in the show, and so a lot of the articles are unhelpfully named.

Edit - Their attitude is somewhere between Pig Headedly Stubborn and Deliberate Spite, from what I can tell. I have no use or time for that particular Wiki.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-28 at 05:16 PM.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Dwarf in the Playground

Okies so is Colgate to be located anywhere? Just want to get a good pic of her so I can mess around with a ship.

*Brings Trixie a box of chocolats and some apples* ^_^

EDIT:

Found her on Wiki under different name. Odd combination of ideas there. Ty Tiki
    Last edited by SynissterSyster; 2012-08-28 at 05:23 PM.
    If any of you wish to follow me my twitter is @RetroGamer1224. I am fun but #NSFW

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

And this is why I'm neutral and not good.

@Tiki: Oh, the one based on MtG?
    I'm R for single colour, Rw for dual colour, and Rwb, Rwg, or Rwu for triple.
    (Yeah, I actually got equal weight on each colour there)
    I'm in favor of that general game plan. I really have barely been able to read Marvel for literally years now because of crap that came out of the executives.
    "I Burn!"

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

I just saw the teaser trailer for the new Red Dwarf series (due out October).

I am once again impressed that the four guys can just, thirteen years after the regular series ending, with only Back To Earth three years ago, that even in those short clips, they're straight back into character, like they never left.

I was hoping to do a pony image dump to celebrate, but sadly, the only pony I could find was these two sketches.

Spoiler
    Show

Dammit ponies, yer lettin' the side down!
    A lack of Red Dwarf ponies is a sad thing indeed.

Only five ideas plus one published? Huh, at this point I have ten fic ideas of various quality written down, plus the one I'm working on that's up on FimFiction.
    Granted, most of the ten are only in the "idea" stage and not the "I have an actual plot thought out" or the "I have a clue what I want to actually happen" stage.

For those curious: (Decriptions liable to change during the transition from idea to story)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Watchers Beyond the Walls
    A professor from Canterlot travels to Ponyville in order to investigate a colleagues mental breakdown and claims of terrifying, alien creatures secretly watching Equestria’s citizens.

Rainbows and Laser Beams
    Twilight Sparkle learns that one of Princess Celestia's previous personal students lives near Ponyville, and becomes eager to meet him. But what will happen when she dives into the strange world of Professor Irving Boffinspark?

The Rematch
    Quiet Dreams, the unicorn mime Fluttershy narrowly defeated to become the Shhhh World Champion, has come to Ponyville to challenge her to a rematch. Will the shy pegasus once again defeat her rival, or has her time as champion come to an end?

Walking a Mile in Somepony Else's Horseshoes
    Twlight's efforts to discover the secrets of chaos magic backfire when an uncontrolled spell swaps her friends minds and bodies.

The Dragons of Equestria
    Spike learns that he's not the only dragon to prefer life among ponies when he receives an invitation to join Equestria's League of Guardian Dragons.

Stupid Cupids
    Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash attempt to ensure that Twilight, Big Macintosh and Fluttershy have a romantic Hearts and Hooves Day, whether they like it or not.

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Your Father
    After being questioned by her daughter, Rarity reveals how she and Spike finally fell in love and became a couple.

Chaos Rising
    The disciples of Discord have escaped their imprisonment beneath the Tower of Order. Now, Twilight Sparkle and her friends must contend with the most wicked masters of chaos magic ever to threaten Equestria.

Slayers: Harmony
    After being pulled through a dimensional rift while trying to prevent the summoning of the Dark Lord Discord, Lina Inverse and her friends (along with Xellos) find themselves stranded in Equestria. Now, they must find a way home, while also stopping the renegade monsters who intend to release Discord from his prison.

Rainbow Dash Goes to Wondercon
    Rainbow Dash takes a few days off to attend Wondercon, Equestria's largest Wonderbolts convention, only to face long-lines, overpriced food, and the horrors of overweight pegasui in spandex.
    I would totally read The Rematch, The Dragons of Equestria, Stupid Cupids and Rainbow Dash Goes to Wondercon.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    I'll alleviate the lack of image dumps with some Trixie quotes from the last Super Hero game session. It ended poorly for Trixie, as she needed rescuing from generic greedy businessmen by an NPC. Trixie's self confidence was cracked badly from that...

River: "Usually when you hear Lloyds of London, you hear of celebrities."
    GM: "No, it can be big ticket items as well."
    River: "They insured J'Lo's butt."
    Trixie: "That's a big item." >_>

GM: "A pale guy in a Batman cowl comes up to the driverside window."
    Professor: **Rolls down window**
    Batman(?): **Shoots the professor**
    River: **Fast Draws her laser pistol and shoots Batman(?)**
    GM: "The cowl comes off and you now see the guy has green hair and red lip paint."
    Jimmy: "I'm coming out."
    Trixie: "Trixie knew it, you're a furry."
    Jimmy: "-Of the coffee shop!"

Paul: "So someone is trying to take out the Justice League?"
    Jimmy: "Who would profit from us being... less than effective?"
    Trixie: "Any criminal organization ever that wants to get work done?"
    Jimmy: "You're not helping."
    Trixie: "But it's the truth!" D:

Trixie: "Which way to the beach?"
    Jimmy: "It would be that way." **Points**
    Trixie: "Come, civilization is always found by water. And do bring the gem."
    Jimmy: "Sigh. Yes, princess."
    Trixie: "Finally, he gets it."
    Jimmy: "I heard that!"

GM: "Roll your health."
    Trixie: "Failed by 2."
    GM: "Okay, then they put smelling salts under your nose to awaken you."
    Trixie: **Startled** "I'll take you on togehter! I'll take you both apart!"
    River: "Calm down, Dread Pirate."
    These are hilarious! I love your Trixie XD

This especially made me laugh:
    Jimmy: "I'm coming out."
    Trixie: "Trixie knew it, you're a furry."
    Jimmy: "-Of the coffee shop!"

Lookee, new avatar

Now 20% more deadly
    Cute!

Hmmm. Tough call, I can see Diego/Elixir as being all colours under certain circumstances. Probably because I have only a vague idea of who he is. I am not good at OC.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Given what a dreadful job DC did on their reboot (which caused me to completely give up what few comics I had from them); and as Tiki said, what tripe Marvel have managed the couple of times they've done alternate universes (Ultimate being one), I think a better idea would be to actually shoot their respective mandating bodies with a cluster rocket and let the better writers actually do something sensible, as I wouldn't trust Marvel not to completely frack-up a reboot as far as I could throw the entire mass of all of every cimic they've produced in the last fifty years or so.

The problem is not with continuity, it's with crappy writing and crappy editiorial mandate. A reboot won't help with that, it'll just make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    Now Jubilee is still a vamp eh. I read parts of the graphic novel that contained that story. Jubs needed a reboot and that worked. Marvel is more stale now, imo and sad to say. Like can we just kill off wolverene and call it a day. Hay have Deadpool do it and then change his name to Deathstroke. lol
    If they killed Wolverine off, I would definately give up altogether. Yeah, of recent late he's been a bit off in his logic (and going very much do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do), but at least Wolvie is still entertaining with it, generally.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, I've never used it properly but I refreshed my memory with a skim-reading earlier. The Primary one is the deeper, more important one. It's not something that changes, it's also about your goals. Secondary is about your Methods and stuff, what you do and how you do it rather than why. I think, anyway. So White Primary, Red Secondary might mean that the true goal is peace, and your OC will acheive it via Impulsive and potentially shortsighted, emotional actions? Red Primary and White Secondary could mean that Freedom, especially personal freedom and so on is the goal and ideal, which your OC will try to acheive via staying true to their personal moral values and respecting the laws and structures of society that make it safe for them and others to do so?

Or something.

As for the heroic side of black? Well, black is bleak and cynical, perhaps, but even with that in Mind, My OC Bleakmane would probably agree with you readily enough.
    I don't know now, his goal is just doing what he sees as the right thing just because it's right, "for great justice" like , I guess it would make his goals be mostly White, but he would also want personal freedom of others if there's too much white and becomes oppresive, wich would also drive it into Red, but still, mostly White.
    For methods, he would be doing it following his beliefs, both morals and what he feels, which again would spread it between both, especially in this part
    Kinda hard since on color alignments I only defined him as Red/White like in the sig, more or less using both in primary and secondary.... And I mostly pictured him as "Neutral-Good" in the other alignments :smallconfused

And I mostly understand black as "power to the self", like, On it's good side (that means without the torture and stuff), others would just go about their business everyone could get stronger/better/something and, unlike the bad side of white, everyone counts as themselves and not as a "+1" count to a group's number of members. Less dependancy and more individual strength.

TL;DR: It makes you strong and better for fighting bad guys by yourself and win while others would send an army and only a half of it come out.
    I don't really know if black goes against helping others though....
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

The nWoD Virtues and Vices are also a good system.
    Let's see;
    Ponithid is Hope/Gluttony
    Bleakmane might be Fortitude/Pride. (Joyreaper perhaps Prudence/Wrath)
    Unformed proto-OC? Hmm. Hope/Wrath, or possibly Hope/Lust (Though not in the sexual sense in this case).
    -Colour Wheel is pretty much Red with a smidgen White (it's funny because he's red ha). I'd say like a 80 to 20 ratio.
    -Wind Runner is pretty much pure Red.

Edit: Yeah Colour Wheel is White/Red here's what it says about the combo:
    Spoiler
    Show
    White/Red: White/Red believes in societies which support and protect individual freedoms while still looking out for the common good. Very often, White/Red is willing to use less-than-ordered means to achieve order or defend the public good; a vigilante might be White/Red, as might the leader of the mob out to lynch a local pedarast. White/Red's greatest source of self-conflict is when personal freedoms conflict with societal good; they must decide where to draw the line or go mad with the unresolvable conflict.
    Last edited by CrnivorousMeece; 2012-08-28 at 06:27 PM.
    In the arena of logic I fight UNARMED!!!

Current Avatar by zimmerwald1915
    Former Avatars by the amazing Dirtytabs
    Former avatar 1

Former Avatar 2

27. - Top - End - #447
    Banned

To be honest, I really have no idea what sort of effect they'd have on non-evil entities. There's no record of them ever being used as such, and Princess Celestia forbade me from trying to answer the question.
    Are you kidding? It's been used on people who weren't evil all the time. Your response to this was to declare them evil anyways and mess with the output coherency of the beam to inflict lethal damage via radiation.

Otherwise how we're you blowing holes in inanimate objects?

Well, I'm not sure that any of those three count. Starry may come close, perhaps?*

I had a good aligned (if you're into that kind of system) OC, but she was murdered. I have another who isn't yet fully formed but would probably be essentially that.*

I suspect that Mask is, especially now she's Luchador Mask. She even threatened to put a Mad Scientist in a headlock, presumably to teach him the error of his ways?*
    Also Charger, who at one point tried sincerely to talk an abomination out of being Evil by asking nicely.*

Hmm. There's also a small crowd of quieter OC's round here who have chimed in before on the subject, but they tend to be reserved enough not to be the cause of many explosions or fatalities, so it's easy to forget how many there are.
    Starry Notions? Maybe. Thistle, and Sol definitely. Starry became a super villainess who decided to use all of her resources (stolen from other OC) to wage a personal war because nopony gave her a hug. And decided to light her on fire as call her racist slurs.

Braeburn had a cool design!

Harems are ponythread's heritage.

Celestia is a dung beetle say what?
    It was more the casual blasphemy from all the people.

To be perfectly honest, that was an analogy. I'm not actually homosexual. :/
    Oh, I know. I just figured you be okay with such a joke since you made one.

How much ya want?
    Just to be clear, my resume;

Spoiler
    Show

And that's the stuff I'm willing to put online. So all joking aside, I am using you as an excuse to draw clop art. So if you want to uphold a sense of integrity and back out, now is the time.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Firbolg in the Playground

Amusingly, Silent would be a increadably moraly twisted White/Green.
    Spoiler
    Show

White/Green: Harmony is the key word when talking about this color pair; White/Green integrates nature into its society, combining White's love of order with Green's belief in predestination. White/Green's greatest weakness is pride; all too often, it falls into the trap that its way is best, and that no one else can possibly know what's good. At its best, White/Green is genuinely caring, wise, and harmonious. At its worst, White/Green creates emotionless hive-minds, where each individual is enslaved to the will of the whole.

By contrast, Nightcore is Black/Blue, being the snarky self serving type, the end result of her "upbringing", if you could call it that. All the varied Fire Elemental Ponies that have showed up in the role play would be some degree of Red, with some Green tinge in some. Glory would probably be something along the lines of a Green/Blue mix, not like she's had much chance to express that.

Spoiler
    Show

And that's the stuff I'm willing to put online. So all joking aside, I am using you as an excuse to draw clop art. So if you want to uphold a sense of integrity and back out, now is the time.
    "You got my Sauce in your Clop!"

"You got my Clop in your Sauce!"

.........That sounded better in my head. And cleaner, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

Finished version of new OC image. Thing.

Spoiler
    Show

I can live with this, so it's finished.
    Not perfect, but good enough.

I think the facts about her are crystalising in my mind too, which is good.

Wayfarer;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current edition of her, there's still something odd about her eyes. During the middle of the day and deepest part of the night she doesn't see that good but when the light gets a certain way, especially at dusk and dawn, she sees fine. Perhaps better even than normal ponies.

She can't go back to the land of her birth, because she left to go travelling. Her people have lived in isolation for such a long time, they get sick more easily, so she can't go back or it might put her people in danger. That's okay by her though because her special interest is travel and seeing new places, she's chosen to do what she loves.

Edit - Did someone ask for Sauce? Crackle Sauce is Best Sauce.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-28 at 07:08 PM.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ettin in the Playground

So, hey, guys. Now that we're no longer doing all the roleplay, I wonder what ponythread is going to start discussing-

TL;DR I have no clue what my headcanon on harems is
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.