New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

Quote Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf View Post
    I don't think I showed you guys my short hair! I lose track because so many of you are my friends on Facebook. Well, here ya go:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stop being adorable, you're making the rest of us look bad.

Also, I find it amusing that your short hair is my long hair. XD Actually I think I'm about a month's worth of growth until I hit your hair in that picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Also, I find it amusing that your short hair is my long hair. XD Actually I think I'm about a month's worth of growth until I hit your hair in that picture.
    Yeah, I'm like "you call that short hair?". My hair got longer than that. Right now it's slightly shorter.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I don't think I showed you guys my short hair! I lose track because so many of you are my friends on Facebook. Well, here ya go:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are very cute ^^ . And i agree with the rest, My longest hair is barely equal to this.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

I call that "slightly longer than short hair", since its past your shoulders, if only barely. Anything before that is short hair, and you don't get long hair until the majority reaches your waist.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Darn it, Nalle, again with the awesome hair and posing!
    Teehee! :3

Spoiler
    Show
    *pretty*
    I agree with the others, you are very cute! :3
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    -snip photo-
    Hehe, I remember last January when I cut my hair to about that length and had an existential crisis over having extremely short hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

I've been looking through here for a while and arguing over whether or not I should actually post something. I decided to, so... Hey, I'm participating!

I rarely take pictures, these were probably a month or so ago via webcam for Facebook, also ignore the background, it's a mess.
    And this is the shortest I've had my hair in ages, it's cold.

Spoiler
    Show
    Me without tusks.
    Spoiler
    Show

Me with my tusks - Dental Distortions sold them and I bought them, they look weird when trying to smile.
    Spoiler
    Show

Edit: Teddy, you're a lot taller than I would have guessed
    Last edited by gurgleflep; 2013-09-14 at 08:20 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Titan in the Playground

Playing Settlers of Ore. Err, Catan...I just really had ALL of the ore in the game, heheh.

Spoiler
    Show

Party-time.

Spoiler
    Show

The name's Duff. Captain Duff.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also Em: After what? 5 years of knowing you, you're still ridicilously cute and good looking.
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2013-09-15 at 04:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Dallos Dakotion, you are so much fun. ONE DAY WE WILL HAVE A PARTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Oooh, Kneen has the creepies eye. Say, how many lesser men do you drive mad in your daily business with that evil eye of yours?

I'm glad to see you're healing as well as you are, though. :3
    The hidden eye is far worse, it had way more red plus the surgery scar underneath. ;___; *hug*

Perhaps he has ferrous good looks? ;3 [/lame pun]
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    It is ^_^ And not sure. Supposedly she wore it to my parents' wedding, which was in the '70s, but I couldn't say how long she'd owned it before that.

Kneen: your eye looks pretty sweet
    Well, awesome that you have it. Sweet vintage is always the sweeter with a story behind it.

Thank you, it was a lot of fun to be creepy for a while.

Some weeks ago, I and dad helped a few family friends of ours with moving out on the countryside. There were a pair of good pictures taken of me in the process:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The driveway of the friends' old house (bar one, they were two family friends moving together), and a pretty good picture of my head in profile, I reckon...

Me and the son in the moving family, sitting on a stump (piece, the actual stump is to the left of the picture) across the road from the house they were moving to. We used to be best friends many years ago until time and distance grew us apart. We're still friends though... :3
    A few thoughts. The home they are moving from looks grand and unusual. I like the look of the driveway cluttered with various interesting objects. Also, the two of you look eccentrically genteel together. And finally, how delightfully tall you are indeed.

Dearest of Budgielings! Your eye looks scary, but oh, aren't you handsome!

Hehehe... Don't just stand there, come on and nest in my hair, silly.
    Thank you so kindly, Finnion. The red is all gone by now, although the scar under my other eye will take a while longer to heal.

It's wonderful that you have it all combed out and neat in your photo. It makes it way more enjoyable to tangle up into a cushion.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2013-09-15 at 11:48 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gurgleflep View Post
    I've been looking through here for a while and arguing over whether or not I should actually post something. I decided to, so... Hey, I'm participating!

I rarely take pictures, these were probably a month or so ago via webcam for Facebook, also ignore the background, it's a mess.
    And this is the shortest I've had my hair in ages, it's cold.

Spoiler
    Show
    Me without tusks.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *tuskless monkey*

Me with my tusks - Dental Distortions sold them and I bought them, they look weird when trying to smile.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *proper orc*
    Teehee, you look like a proper orc with those tusks, just like I imagine you. :3

Oh, and don't worry about looking weird, orcs are supposed to look weird when they smile! It's, like, imprinted in their DNA or something... ;3

Edit: Teddy, you're a lot taller than I would have guessed
    Yeah, I'm pretty tall and lanky, much more so than the stereotypical teddybear. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Playing Settlers of Ore. Err, Catan...I just really had ALL of the ore in the game, heheh.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *have ALL the ore*
    Hehehe, every time you set up your hair, it looks like you've cut it all off, and every time my first reaction is "Oh no! Did...? He didn't... Please don't say he did!"... ;3

Party-time.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *paaatay!*
    Many great costumes, looks like you're having fun! :3

The name's Duff. Captain Duff.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Morgan Le'Duff*
    Yeah, I think your costume is the best of them all... :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    The hidden eye is far worse, it had way more red plus the surgery scar underneath. ;___; *hug*
    Oh... Well, I hope your scar heals nicely! Or if it leaves a mark, you can always say it's from when the uncouth plebeians unsuccessfully rose up to stop the great budgie revolution. The scare of a veteran, if you so will... :3

A few thoughts. The home they are moving from looks grand and unusual. I like the look of the driveway cluttered with various interesting objects. Also, the two of you look eccentrically genteel together. And finally, how delightfully tall you are indeed.
    Nah, it's just a linked house, built wall in wall with the neighbours. The living area of that house is actually almost entirely to the right of the picture, and what's behind that hedgerow is actually the neighbouring house. Trust me, it looks a lot more unimpressive in reality...

Hehehe, yeah, we're both a bit eccentric in nature, that's true... ;3

And yes, I am a tall person... Not unusually so, but definitely above the mean...

Show

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Titan in the Playground

Still better then living in a country where the average man is around 6 ft 1 when you are 5'4.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Ceikatar!

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    -very pinchable cheeks-
    Adorable lil' thing!

Thank you so kindly, Finnion. The red is all gone by now, although the scar under my other eye will take a while longer to heal.

It's wonderful that you have it all combed out and neat in your photo. It makes it way more enjoyable to tangle up into a cushion.
    I am glad to know this! And do not worry, Kneeblein. Scars are dah-yum.

... Combed out and neat... Yes, yes... Let's live in the sweet lie that it is in fact all combed out and neat. I thank my phone's camera for hiding all the tangles. =P
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

13. - Top - End - #1423

HalfOrcPirate

Teehee, you look like a proper orc with those tusks, just like I imagine you. :3

Oh, and don't worry about looking weird, orcs are supposed to look weird when they smile! It's, like, imprinted in their DNA or something... ;3
    Wait until Halloween when I've actually got the gray/green skin thing going for me! Biker orc for the win!

Yeah, I'm pretty tall and lanky, much more so than the stereotypical teddybear. ;3

*snip*
    How tall are you anyway? I'm going to guess right around 6'6".
    I'm 6'4" when barefoot and depending on what shoes I'm in anywhere from 6'4" (flip flops) to 6'7" (boots).

@Dallas: You look kinda like somebody I went to school with - you don't happen to live in Missouri, do you..?
    Last edited by gurgleflep; 2013-09-16 at 01:50 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

Nope, I live in the Netherlands, have been for all my life.
    Ignore the Dakotian Drone following you, return to your fun, citizen.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

I took a picture of myself snuggled up together with all of my plushies... :3
    Spoiler
    Show

Wait until Halloween when I've actually got the gray/green skin thing going for me! Biker orc for the win!
    Ohh, sounds cool! And a biker orc? You got me reminded of the GorkaMorka campaign I played in 8th grade. Ahh, the nostalgia... :3

How tall are you anyway? I'm going to guess right around 6'6".
    I'm 6'4" when barefoot and depending on what shoes I'm in anywhere from 6'4" (flip flops) to 6'7" (boots).
    Whoa, no, not quite! I'm roughly 188 cm, so... *strolls off to Google* 6'2"...

And you have 3 inch soles on your boots...

Show

16. - Top - End - #1426

Well aren't you just the adorbziest.

17. - Top - End - #1427

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Straight out of the 80's and into our hearthrobs.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

THIS IS MY FACE.

Spoiler
    Show

I TOOK TWO BECAUSE ONE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH.

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH CAPS.

Spoiler
    Show

Well. At least now I know that I'm not the only one who sleeps with plushies.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2013-09-22 at 12:41 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    THIS IS MY FACE.
    You really remind me of HIM's Ville Valo in his younger years!
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

20. - Top - End - #1430

NecromancerGuy

THIS IS MY FACE.

Spoiler
    Show

Stop being a creature of ethereal and eternal beauty Nameless, you're making the rest of us look bad.

I'm just jealous that people are able to figure out how to do that. And not have their dogs eat all their plushies.
    Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Titan in the Playground

You really remind me of HIM's Ville Valo in his younger years!
    I am never going to look at that Ville Valo poster on my wall the same way ever again.

Stop being a creature of ethereal and eternal beauty Nameless, you're making the rest of us look bad. [/SIZE]
    I have bad days as well.

Spoiler
    Show

Now let's never speak of it again.

And not have their dogs eat all their plushies.
    By having a cat instead of a dog.

22. - Top - End - #1432

HalfOrcPirate

*Teddy with his teddies*

Ohh, sounds cool! And a biker orc? You got me reminded of the GorkaMorka campaign I played in 8th grade. Ahh, the nostalgia... :3

Whoa, no, not quite! I'm roughly 188 cm, so... *strolls off to Google* 6'2"...

And you have 3 inch soles on your boots...
    HAHA!! that's still not even a third the quantity of stuffed animals that I had before passing them all onto my two nephews!

What's "GorkaMorka"?

So you're pretty close to my height then
    I don't personally own any boots, those are actually my eldest brothers.

THIS IS MY FACE.

*Two pictures - both have hair that induce jealousy*

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH CAPS.

I'm jealous of your hair. Now I miss my long hair
    Also, I kinda-sorta have stuffed animals still. Three, a rainbow bear I've had since I was 3 or so, a snake, and Yoda.
    Don't question me.
    Last edited by gurgleflep; 2013-09-22 at 06:11 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Well aren't you just the adorbziest.
    Thanks!

Straight out of the 80's and into our hearthrobs.

THIS IS MY FACE.

Spoiler
    Show
    *dem eyes*

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH CAPS.

Nameless(') eyes are staring into my soul!

I must say your attire goes very well together with your hair, though. Looking good! :3

Plushies are the best! And I've learned that even among my friends who have weaned themselves off plushies, many still love them, so that's just even less reason for me to not keep them around. I just love plushies... :3

HAHA!! that's still not even a third the quantity of stuffed animals that I had before passing them all onto my two nephews!
    Yeah, I could use a few more plushies in my bed... ;3 (Some are buried out of sight, though, and there are a few ones up on a shelf to the left of the picture as well...)

What's "GorkaMorka"?
    Basically Warhammer 40K orks driving around on a desert planet while emptying huge amounts of lead in eachothers' chests... Quite fun skirmish game, but the rules were leaky as a sieve, which prompted our game master to do a complete revision of them. He was done last summer...

Don't question me.
    I fail to see anything out of the ordinary...
    ;3

Show

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Titan in the Playground

I'm jealous of your hair. Now I miss my long hair
    Also, I kinda-sorta have stuffed animals still. Three, a rainbow bear I've had since I was 3 or so, a snake, and Yoda.
    Don't question me.
    I tie it back often nowadays like in the those two photos, otherwise it blows around everywhere and gets messy.

I have a Simon's Cat and a chibi bunny thing with bat wings on my bed.
    Don't ask.

Nameless(') eyes are staring into my soul!

Grr.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2013-09-23 at 08:35 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

My growing family (picture re-posted without Photobucket):

Spoiler
    Show

And from this weekend, me after completing Tough Mudder:

Spoiler
    Show
    Wushu Open Reloaded
    Actual Play: The Shadow of the Sun (Acrozatarim's WFRP campaign) as Pawel Hals and Mass: the Effecting - Transcendence as Russell Ortiz.
    Now running: Tyche's Favourites, a historical ACKS campaign set around Massalia 300BC.
    In Sanity We Trust Productions - our podcasting site where you can hear our dulcet tones, updated almost every week.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Troll in the Playground

I am never going to look at that Ville Valo poster on my wall the same way ever again.
    Well, now you have more mirrors...
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ogre in the Playground

It just occurred to me I can show pictures of me here.

So here goes. Pictures from MCM Scotland:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

That was... fun. All kinds of fun. I couldn't go 5 steps without people wanting photos. There were people queueing for photos.
    This avatar by Phase.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Troll in the Playground

Damn it Randman, that picture of you SMILING UNDER THAT DAMN WHITE ZENTAI MASK. It makes me nearly **** my pants. Every. Single. Time.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Firbolg in the Playground

Still better then living in a country where the average man is around 6 ft 1 when you are 5'4.
    The question is, how tall is the average woman in your country? Remember, if their chin is above your eyes, your face is level with their boobs.

Anyway, in surprising news, I decided to actually use my youtube channel.
    http://youtu.be/TDFJuptVFGI
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

So, uh, I was on Skype chat with a few of my colleagues, and they accused me of being extraordinarily handsome. ((One of my friends even stated that, and this is in quotes, "I would hit that like a fist of an angry god") >/////////////>)

So, I was wondering what y'all think of my physical appearance. Here is a pic from the stream.

Spoiler: Mah Face
    Show