New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Aren't they all?
    Mine isn't!
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Which reminds me, epic news! Crush is kinda in my Wednesday extracurricular. <teh happys>
    Ask him out. Do it before you regret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

3. - Top - End - #573

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    For some reason the quote button isn'tworking on Moonie's post.

Anyway, that thing with the notebook sounds hilarious

Also, "nothing"
    I was bored. No other reasons.

Good girl. <

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Ask him out. Do it before you regret it.
    Anything like that I'll be posting in the RWA thread. Which I'm not really in the mood for right now. But thank you for the suggestion.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #574
    Titan in the Playground

I have just discovered the webcomic Sequential Art, via TVTropes' Genius Ditz page (link omitted for sanity).
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #575
    Ettin in the Playground

Nope. We needs two hot boys for that. I nominates Teddy and Nameless.

<mumbles something about 5'0'' - 5'2''range is hardly average for my age.

Yup. Not badass enough. And my character and your character will likely be friends. Or she'll be too depressed to care.

Oh yes you damn well do. I pull 'em all in without even trying!
    Look at LaLa. You think I ever flirted with her? (LaLa, say nothing.)

Ugh. I don't do swoony.

I may have drawn a bunch of hearts in my history notebook and then made them red with my English correcting pen. And then made a bullet-pointed list of reasons why he was awesome. But I swear, it was just because I was bored!
    Ouch, Moonie. You saying I'm not attractive? Ouch. >.<

*mumbles something about you being taller than both my sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my grandma, all of whom are fully grown*

Psh. I've...lemme think of something badass I've done. "Dueled with real machetes" comes to mind. And stared down my friend's crazy stalker when he was gonna bash my face in and humiliating him so much with my fearlessness that he lost his nerve and put the weapon down. That's all I can think of.

I'd love our characters to be friends! *hugs tight*...and if you'd killed Adalhard, you wouldn't need to worry about being depressed, you'd still have Teo. >.>

Hey, don't be so greedy! Share every once in a while! Pity you're not bi, or that sharing could be...much more fun...

Also, Lala is a special case. No one can resist flirting with her. She's just too...wonderful/perfect/amazing/lovely. Yes, yes, we all know I have a massive Zodicrush. >.>

Mhmm. Not swoony at all, that. =3 So adorable. ^_^
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Anything like that I'll be posting in the RWA thread. Which I'm not really in the mood for right now. But thank you for the suggestion.
    That thread is a sad, sad, sad place ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Troll in the Playground

It makes me feel worse about my constant bitching than the Depression thread. Yes, that makes sense.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

8. - Top - End - #578

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    I have just discovered the webcomic Sequential Art, via TVTropes' Genius Ditz page (link omitted for sanity).
    Ooh, looks good. Preparing for an archive binge sometime this weekend. (Damn you, I had homework!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Ouch, Moonie. You saying I'm not attractive? Ouch. >.<

*mumbles something about you being taller than both my sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my grandma, all of whom are fully grown*

Psh. I've...lemme think of something badass I've done. "Dueled with real machetes" comes to mind. And stared down my friend's crazy stalker when he was gonna bash my face in and humiliating him so much with my fearlessness that he lost his nerve and put the weapon down. That's all I can think of.

I'd love our characters to be friends! *hugs tight*...and if you'd killed Adalhard, you wouldn't need to worry about being depressed, you'd still have Teo. >.>

Hey, don't be so greedy! Share every once in a while! Pity you're not bi, or that sharing could be...much more fun...

Also, Lala is a special case. No one can resist flirting with her. She's just too...wonderful/perfect/amazing/lovely. Yes, yes, we all know I have a massive Zodicrush. >.>

Mhmm. Not swoony at all, that. =3 So adorable. ^_^
    Yes. Yes I am.

Old people shrink. Everyone knows that.

Please. I've done better than that in my sleep!

I'd have loved to have killed Adalhard, but August said no. I also didn't removing his healing potions after I knocked him out, although that would have been IC. And I really don't get that whole 'if we lose one character, then we don't have to remove another character, despite the fact that other one doesn't even have a player anymore." It just makes no sense.

I didn't flirt with her! she just fell in love w/ me anyway!

I am not ****ing adorable! I won't be cute! I WON'T!

And that's why I don't ever plan to visit there if I can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    It makes me feel worse about my constant bitching than the Depression thread. Yes, that makes sense.
    Huh?
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-09-21 at 07:52 PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #579
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    I just bought some of his other comics, actually.

Note: he's kinda unabashed about the fact that he will draw basically anything for money, so some of his other stuff has a 'nsfw' warning.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

Aww whosa cute wittle kitty kaaaat!!
    Too bad denying how cute you are adds to one's cuteness
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #581

Aww whosa cute wittle kitty kaaaat!!
    Too bad denying how cute you are adds to one's cuteness
    Mrrrrr.

So, what do you think of the Ultimate Showdown thing?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #582
    Titan in the Playground

Mrrrrr.
    You just gave someone TRYING to convince the world he's celibate a nosebleed from sheer cuteness Great.

So, what do you think of the Ultimate Showdown thing?
    (was waiting to get home and eat - turns out food isn't ready yet) i like the stuff you suggested

But I am NOT calling myself HalfTan.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ettin in the Playground

Mmm, it's...an interesting place. It should be happier. Yes, it's about relationship troubles, but...it's nice hearing about when things get fixed, or go well for someone, or when someone says "yes" when they're asked out. Unfortunately, it also occasionally contains a lot of misogyny. Or blaming other people for personal problems that stand in the way of a relationship. And sometimes, the problem isn't something that can be overcome. And I suppose, yes, that's sad. *hugs tight*

I...hate being in the Depression thread. When I post, I feel like a complete burden, like I'm wasting people's time with my minor problems. Especially since I never really comment on other people's posts. I read them, and realize that...I have nothing to offer, no words, or advice, or help...just...hugs. And textual hugs can only comfort so far. Being helpless to be there and supportive for wonderful people is...the worst feeling in the world. =\

Yes. Yes I am.

Old people shrink. Everyone knows that.

I'd have loved to have killed Adalhard, but August said no. I also didn't removing his healing potions after I knocked him out, although that would have been IC. And I really don't get that whole 'if we lose one character, then we don't have to remove another character, despite the fact that other one doesn't even have a player anymore." It just makes no sense.

I didn't flirt with her! she just fell in love w/ me anyway!

Ouch. I thought you said I looked good in the pictures I showed you. Not sure how to take that. >.<

Well, my younger sister is 20 and only 4'10", so...you're fine. A little on the small side, but...nothing to be self-conscious about. *hugs*

...I really wanna see this badass sleepninja Moonie.

The idea was that Zodi and I have talked about D&D for a long time, since I began following her session. She told me I'd be able to play in her next game. When August was considering leaving the forums, we ended up spending that night and the day after rolling up my character to replace Adalhard, because he seemed pretty certain he'd go, and it kept our minds off...dwelling on that. When August decided to stay, Zodi felt bad about the fact that I'd done all this work putting together a character to play with you all, and didn't want him to not be used. Since Absol's been gone for ages, and Zodi basically has Teo as her DMPC right now, that seemed a more viable option for working me in, although it's made more complicated by how tied he is to Bast's backstory, whereas Adalhard, being a late addition himself, wasn't as intensely tied to anyone. As can be seen by his willing betrayal.

Mhmm, mhmm, suuuuuure. Though I guess you're decently loveable...or at least, a lot of fun to be around. *hugs*

Nothing wrong with being adorable. You can be an adorable badass. =3 I promise I'll do my best not to constantly ruffle your hair and treat you like a kid sister.

14. - Top - End - #584

You just gave someone TRYING to convince the world he's celibate a nosebleed from sheer cuteness Great.

(was waiting to get home and eat - turns out food isn't ready yet) i like the stuff you suggested

But I am NOT calling myself HalfTan.
    Se,e this is why I will fails at this. I can give someone a nosebleed by being cute, but if I wanna be respected, everyone heads off in the other direction.

Yay! And what's wrong with HalfTan? We were all calling you that before I left, what changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Ouch. I thought you said I looked good in the pictures I showed you. Not sure how to take that. >.<

Well, my younger sister is 20 and only 4'10", so...you're fine. A little on the small side, but...nothing to be self-conscious about. *hugs*

...I really wanna see this badass sleepninja Moonie.

The idea was that Zodi and I have talked about D&D for a long time, since I began following her session. She told me I'd be able to play in her next game. When August was considering leaving the forums, we ended up spending that night and the day after rolling up my character to replace Adalhard, because he seemed pretty certain he'd go, and it kept our minds off...dwelling on that. When August decided to stay, Zodi felt bad about the fact that I'd done all this work putting together a character to play with you all, and didn't want him to not be used. Since Absol's been gone for ages, and Zodi basically has Teo as her DMPC right now, that seemed a more viable option for working me in, although it's made more complicated by how tied he is to Bast's backstory, whereas Adalhard, being a late addition himself, wasn't as intensely tied to anyone. As can be seen by his willing betrayal.

Mhmm, mhmm, suuuuuure. Though I guess you're decently loveable...or at least, a lot of fun to be around. *hugs*

Nothing wrong with being adorable. You can be an adorable badass. =3 I promise I'll do my best not to constantly ruffle your hair and treat you like a kid sister.
    COURTESY!

Ah, weeeeel, 20 year olds are all young-uns.

You can't. Last time I fell asleep in public I nearly sleepwalked off a boat. I don't sleep in public anymore.

Yes, but regardless Teo should be removed if he's a DMPC. It's ridiculous keeping him around, it's not like we can use our epic backstory when Absol isn't around.

I don't flirt with people! Except when I flirt with pretty much everyone IRL. <hug>

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU NOT ADORABLE!

ION: Called up Crush just now. We're meeting up tomorrow, although not for that showing of the Empire Strikes Back, as I had hoped.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-09-21 at 08:25 PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #585
    Bugbear in the Playground

IN YOUR DREAMS!
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Moonie, you absolutely SUCK at not being cute. I mean this in the nicest possible way.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Colossus in the Playground

ION: Called up Crush just now. We're meeting up tomorrow, although not for that showing of the Empire Strikes Back, as I had hoped.

Have fun Moonie.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-09-21 at 08:30 PM.

17. - Top - End - #587

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    IN YOUR DREAMS!
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Moonie, you absolutely SUCK at not being cute. I mean this in the nicest possible way.
    <winces> Ooooh, good one.

I am awesome! I'm not cute! I'm scary! Rawrr!

Have fun Moonie.
    I intend to. Weird, we're meeting in the same place I met that dude who I friend-zoned. Like, same exact location. Vaguely hope that isn't portentous.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-09-21 at 08:33 PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #588
    Troll in the Playground

tongue Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

I don't flirt with people! Except when I flirt with pretty much everyone IRL. <hug>
    ... That's like, the OPPOSITE of the internet's point, Moonie.
    YAY! Not giving Lucas more money! Good moonie! Good luck with your daaa-aaaaate.

ION: Blurghle augh! generally upset sounds at a reason that... doesn't actually exist!
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

19. - Top - End - #589

... That's like, the OPPOSITE of the internet's point, Moonie.

YAY! Not giving Lucas more money! Good moonie! Good luck with your daaa-aaaaate.

ION: Blurghle augh! generally upset sounds at a reason that... doesn't actually exist!
    Inorite? I have friends here, and people can tell when I'm being sarcastic here!
    ...Is the Playground Soviet Russia towards real life?

It was a free showing! And it's not a date. I think that would require his awareness.

Aww, teenagers.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #590
    Bugbear in the Playground

<winces> Ooooh, good one.

Remember this? (someone posted it earlier in the thread; Heliomance I think.) This is you right now.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

21. - Top - End - #591

eek Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Remember this? (someone posted it earlier in the thread; Heliomance I think.) This is you right now.
    Yes, I remember that. It scared me so much I hid under the bed for the following day. My parents had to bring food up to my room.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #592
    Titan in the Playground

Se,e this is why I will fails at this. I can give someone a nosebleed by being cute, but if I wanna be respected, everyone heads off in the other direction.

Yay! And what's wrong with HalfTan? We were all calling you that before I left, what changed?
    I respect you ...Eh. Well... I respect you as much as i respect other people I don't know very well

I never liked HalfTan. At all. I just gave up trying to get yall to use HT instead

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #593

I respect you ...Eh. Well... I respect you as much as i respect other people I don't know very well

I never liked HalfTan. At all. I just gave up trying to get yall to use HT instead
    Thanks, I think.

Hmm. I'll stop now then. In that case, we'll have to tweak the song. I kinda know the feeling though. I don't particularly care for 'Moonie' at all, but everyone else used it, so...
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #594

Thanks, I think.

Hmm. I'll stop now then. In that case, we'll have to tweak the song. I kinda know the feeling though. I don't particularly care for 'Moonie' at all, but everyone else used it, so...
    I'll note that both Halftan and Moonie are nicknames I created. Sorry guys

25. - Top - End - #595

<huggles> Are they really? I'm sorry.

Well, to be fair, nobody uses LaLa either, just Zodi, so maybe nicknames are just a lot harder than Toph and Sokka make it seem.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #596

NecromancerGuy

Yes, I remember that. It scared me so much I hid under the bed for the following day. My parents had to bring food up to my room.
    Wait, what?

Oh, well, Zodikins, sometimes people just luck out as being Namegivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

27. - Top - End - #597

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Wait, what?

I'm so badass, that horrendously scary vid only made me hide under the bad. I am so cool.

Mm'yeah.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #598

Well, to be fair, nobody uses LaLa either, just Zodi, so maybe nicknames are just a lot harder than Toph and Sokka make it seem.
    Eh, it's ok. And I like the nickname LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Wait, what?

I'm just naturally unlucky.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanks, I think.

Wow, really? I didn't know that at all! >.<

I'm sorry for calling you the wrong thing. What would you prefer to be called?

Aww, don't feel bad. *snuggles* =\

...clearly, you should just give me two awesome nicknames, balance things out.

I use either, mostly depending on who else is around, but I always felt like Lala was more...your personal name for her, and like I'd be stealing an inside joke or a BFFs only thing if I used it too much. >.>

30. - Top - End - #600
    Ettin in the Playground

You sound like one of my cats. The other one admits it's cute.

Unlike them, you('re username) are (or is) from spaaaaaace.

Yes, I know that's kinda overdone. So what?