New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    That would be easier if I knew what was going on. So fa,r I just have Bast flip out when she has to, and I've been totally lost since I got back from France.

RL DnD thing I may get into.
    I wish you luck Moonie, and I'll be sure to assist you with that!

And right, I forgot you were leaving for France. Why you no tell me!

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

...Which promptly reminds me of the story of the day that I had to answer the door to a campaigner dude with half my face covered in solid blood.

I want more info...
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #1143

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    *takes out a telescoping pointer*

Birds are generally especially soft to kiss -- provided they are tame enough to let you -- around here *describes a circle around your sparrow's cheek* and here *on the back of its neck*. The belly *describes another lower circle* is also quite soft, and easier to convince the bird to allow: but the feathers are closer to its body and less dense, and therefore less fluffy.

Please, my friends, practice what I have taught you on the budgies I am distributing. *opens jacket and hundreds of hidden budgies flock forth*

*when the last of them has tweeted its way up into the sky, the jacket crumples to the floor, empty*
    <3

I will allow myself to boast that I am a sort of jack of all domestic trades, but I'm only average in competence at most of them. My grandmother taught me to sew and I took a little Costuming during my undergrad.
    That's pretty cool that it was offered where you went. I know only very crude and basic hand-stitching and wish I knew how to work a sewing machine or actually had access to wherever my mother's ended up.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Wow, furiously bad fruedian slip their
    *There, love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #1144

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    <3

*There, love.
    Gaaah why do I keep on making that mistake so much recently.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ettin in the Playground

That would be easier if I knew what was going on. So fa,r I just have Bast flip out when she has to, and I've been totally lost since I got back from France.

RL DnD thing I may get into.
    Ah, you should hop online so either Zodi or I can explain anything you're finding confusing. =3

...and should we take your blush to mean there's some sort of ulterior motive for wanting to join this group? A cute boy, perhaps?

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BUNKER BOY! We didn't do anything, and I saw him again today in drama-class-thing. (Also, due to the fact that my life appears to be conspiring to make me into an innuendo, at multiple points during this class I was holding hands with him in the dark. And three other guys. but it was for a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smallattempttoretainfinalvesitgesofbeingbelievedw hentellingthetruth: )
    Oh, don't worry, Moonie, I believe you. You're just adorable when you're being teased mercilessly.

*snuggles*...even if your propensity for affection in dark places with this boy is beginning to stretch the realms of plausible deniability...
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

6. - Top - End - #1146

I doubt it has anything to do with a boy, but she's more embarassed because "oh mai gaaaw I'm going to do things with friends in real life that's so awesome!!!!!!! I wish I could do it with you Zodi!"

Or something like that.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ettin in the Playground

I doubt it has anything to do with a boy, but she's more embarassed because "oh mai gaaaw I'm going to do things with friends in real life that's so awesome!!!!!!! I wish I could do it with you Zodi!"

Or something like that.
    Aww, spoilsport, ruining my teasery opportunities. It's almost like you don't find blushy Moonies in denial utterly cute. =3

And everyone wishes they could do it with you, Zodi, don't they.

8. - Top - End - #1148

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Aww, spoilsport, ruining my teasery opportunities. It's almost like you don't find blushy Moonies in denial utterly cute. =3

And everyone wishes they could do it with you, Zodi, don't they.
    I do find her blushy denials cute, I just like playing devil's advocate.

I'm actually going to go out on a limb here and say that's...probably more likely then you know

Not that I'd know myself.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Troll in the Playground

I'm actually going to go out on a limb here and say that's...probably more likely then you know

I find Moonie to be... silly. *answers quesiton no one asked because I AM SO SLUGGISH NOW A DAYS. WHYYYYY. >_<*

I would hazard a guess of "very likely". But telitubbies are awesome like that. TV on their chest for gods sake! Eyes are up here would take on a whole new meaning...
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ettin in the Playground

Fair enough, I also get in trouble because I enjoy devil's advocating with people who take arguments far too seriously and make assumptions about my character way too quickly. >.>

More likely than I know? You're gorgeous, Lala, and I'm quite familiar with exactly how lovely you are, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'll be fighting them off, though.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Ettin in the Playground

Fair enough, I also get in trouble because I enjoy devil's advocating with people who take arguments far too seriously and make assumptions about my character way too quickly. >.>
    You and I seem to have the same problem. People take me far too seriously.
    A few odds and ends.

12. - Top - End - #1152

NecromancerGuy

I think we're supposed to, either because of social conventions or something else.

Gaaah why do I keep on making that mistake so much recently.
    Like with piano, once you've made a mistake, you'll keep making it until you've forced it out by repeating the right way ad nauseum.

oh myy...

Steak flavored potato chips are ... interesting.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-09-26 at 09:13 PM.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #1153

I think we're supposed to, either because of social conventions or something else.

Like with piano, once you've made a mistake, you'll keep making it until you've forced it out by repeating the right way ad nauseum.

oh myy...

Steak flavored potato chips are ... interesting.
    Aaah, ok.

And I imagine they would be interesting.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I did draw the whole bird, FYI. It' in my art thread. As is other cool stuff. THIS WAS NOT A PLUG.

Avesmancer?
    In spite of your non-plug, I had a look at some of it. I like your style. I will send my fluff-kisses to the whole bird.

Let us say ornithomancer for linguistic consistency.

Aside: Kneen, I know that was supposed to make you seem to be a budgie, or perhaps the embodiment of the spirit of all budgies, but now I'm having nightmares about you being eaten alive by them a la Vulcan Raven or Professor Screweyes. >.<
    THEY'RE CUDDLING AWAY THE INSIDE OF MY BODY

KIIILL MEEE

That's pretty cool that it was offered where you went. I know only very crude and basic hand-stitching and wish I knew how to work a sewing machine or actually had access to wherever my mother's ended up.
    Yeah! My University had a really good Theatre program, and the costuming class was actually taught by the head costumer of the major theatre in town in their costume lab. She showed us their costumes vault... I nearly soiled myself with greed...

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BUNKER BOY! We didn't do anything, and I saw him again today in drama-class-thing. (Also, due to the fact that my life appears to be conspiring to make me into an innuendo, at multiple points during this class I was holding hands with him in the dark. And three other guys. but it was for a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smallattempttoretainfinalvesitgesofbeingbelievedw hentellingthetruth: )
    Now you're just asking for it.

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Ettin in the Playground

KIIILL MEEE
    D=

NOBODY'S ALLOWED TO CUDDLE AWAY KNEEN'S BODY BUT ME! D=

Now you're just asking for it.
    I'm betting she sets herself up for these things because she secretly enjoys being teased. =3

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ettin in the Playground

KIIILL MEEE
    Death by budgies... I have to admit that actually sounds really creepy... Like, really creepy. So creepy I can't think of a proper adjective...
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Death by budgies... I have to admit that actually sounds really creepy... Like, really creepy. So creepy I can't think of a proper adjective...
    Stalkerific!
    A few odds and ends.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Stalkerific!
    No, that's the wrong kind of creepy. This is something worse...
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

19. - Top - End - #1159

The correct kind of creepy you are thinking of is probably Hitchcockirific.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Feed the birds! Tuppence a bag!"
    EDIT: this actually gives me an idea for a really fantastic short horror fiction.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-09-26 at 09:52 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ogre in the Playground

Share it if you write it, Dimonitus!

D=

NOBODY'S ALLOWED TO CUDDLE AWAY KNEEN'S BODY BUT ME! D=

I'm betting she sets herself up for these things because she secretly enjoys being teased. =3
    I reckon that is the case, and I'm still happy to oblige.

What skills do you have that might surprise me, Cobralicious? I honestly don't mean any innuendo ;____;

Also,
    *hugs Elemental*
    Good afternoon!
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-09-26 at 10:11 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1162

NecromancerGuy

Yeah! My University had a really good Theatre program, and the costuming class was actually taught by the head costumer of the major theatre in town in their costume lab. She showed us their costumes vault... I nearly soiled myself with greed...
    Words fail me.

Hmm? Did someone call me?
    Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ettin in the Playground

That seems to be the closest... Except... This is worse if they're eating you from within...

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    "Feed the birds! Tuppence a bag!"
    EDIT: this actually gives me an idea for a really fantastic short horror fiction.
    And I'd probably end up reading it. But then, I've read some pretty creepy things that didn't affect me at all...
    But still... The Old Woman from Mary Poppins somehow feeding people to birds...

*is hugged by Kneenibble and hugs back*
    Good whatever time it is in Canada at the moment. Late evening? Early morning? I'm not exactly sure...

Dragons!

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ettin in the Playground

I reckon that is the case, and I'm still happy to oblige.

What skills do you have that might surprise me, Cobralicious? I honestly don't mean any innuendo ;____;
    Umm...hmm. I suppose I'm a pretty good friend...I'm not a terrible boyfriend...I'm decent at any feats of endurance...umm, what else? I've been told I have a way with words, though that description's never been applied to any of my writing that wasn't smut, or just really imagery-prone descriptions of, say, Moonie making out with her bunker boy.

...you may not have meant any innuendo, but all my talents appear to be in that area. =\
    Last edited by Cobra_Ikari; 2012-09-26 at 10:35 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

That seems to be the closest... Except... This is worse if they're eating you from within...

And I'd probably end up reading it. But then, I've read some pretty creepy things that didn't affect me at all...
    But still... The Old Woman from Mary Poppins somehow feeding people to birds...

*is hugged by Kneenibble and hugs back*
    Good whatever time it is in Canada at the moment. Late evening? Early morning? I'm not exactly sure...
    It is late evening in my particular slice of Canada, my bedtime fast approaching.

There was a Buffy episode in the second season where a team of demonic assassins was hired to destroy her. One of them was made entirely of little mealworm type bugs and he could transform into a swarm of them and creep under doors and such. I'd like to be that, only with budgies.

Umm...hmm. I suppose I'm a pretty good friend...I'm not a terrible boyfriend...I'm decent at any feats of endurance...umm, what else? I've been told I have a way with words, though that description's never been applied to any of my writing that wasn't smut, or just really imagery-prone descriptions of, say, Moonie making out with her bunker boy.

...you may not have meant any innuendo, but all my talents appear to be in that area. =\
    You write smut? :D

I think you're a good human being. *hugs*
    I say that unrelated to your smut authorship, for the record
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-09-26 at 10:40 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Troll in the Playground

Indeed, Cobra has various talents...

Also, I love taking words out of (in?) context. But I can not come close to you people.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes. Yes I do. =P

And thank you for that, Kneen. *snuggles tight*...maybe I'll write a story for you sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

Also, I love taking words out of (in?) context. But I can not come close to you people.
    ...wait, you've never read any of my work, how would you know that?

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

Meh, you're still young and innocent.

As for the fic, I will totally get on writing that. Maybe not actually the woman from Mary Poppins, but someone similar, at least... hmmm...
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ettin in the Playground

...I have since been corrected. My ability to write a character backstory has also been complimented. =P

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Ettin in the Playground

It is late evening in my particular slice of Canada, my bedtime fast approaching.

There was a Buffy episode in the second season where a team of demonic assassins was hired to destroy her. One of them was made entirely of little mealworm type bugs and he could transform into a swarm of them and creep under doors and such. I'd like to be that, only with budgies.
    Despite having no objection to budgies, I'd still find the ability to transform into a swarm of them slightly unnerving. But that's just me.
    Still, I suppose I'd be able to get used to it.

Dragons!