New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yes....grand...oh so grand....,"
    He strained out with a force smile. His teeth ground a bit in his forced smile.

"Oh darling you shouldn't have....anyways...I thought you were going to the show, what happened?"
    Esmeralda continued to smile her innocent smile. "Oh, I thought shopping would be more fun... and so I skipped the boring show," she said, trotting forwards towards the elevator.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda continued to smile her innocent smile. "Oh, I thought shopping would be more fun... and so I skipped the boring show," she said, trotting forwards towards the elevator.

"I'm so sure...honey....well...hopefully you didn't draw too much attention to yourself, of the unwanted variety,"
    He said with a strained smile still as her followed her in. Thankfully the three would have the elevator for themselves.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm so sure...honey....well...hopefully you didn't draw too much attention to yourself, of the unwanted variety,"
    He said with a strained smile still as her followed her in. Thankfully the three would have the elevator for themselves.
    "Oh, I don't think so. There were plenty of other mares out shopping as well," she replied airily, as she stepped into the elevator, presumably with both Fox and Lone Star.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Titan in the Playground

"Mostly all underground, allows for it to be better kept cool in the hot New Appleloosa desert."
    Balboa said.
    Mostly. Mostly meant 'not 100%', which meant 'yes, you could have space to stretch your wings'. "I think I can live with that." Snow conceded.

"Good, good. In that case, should we make our destination Appleousa? I presume you would not wish to give the exact location of this laboratory to just any common transport unicorn."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, I don't think so. There were plenty of other mares out shopping as well," she replied airily, as she stepped into the elevator, presumably with both Fox and Lone Star.
    It was previously mentioned they was in the elevator, so hopefully Fox didn't get transported out :P Anyways, Fox rolled his eyes and shook his head as if to shake this situation out of his mind.

"Anyways, I was able to meet up with my contacts, bad news, that crazy mare turned out to be one of the Cult of the Eclipse. Apparently they have themselves a small stylized eclipse tattoo on their body, usually out of sight to indicate them a member of that cult. Good news, well she's being detained."
    Fox shrugged at the last bit considering there could be better news, but alas.
    "Anyways, we're going to be going to the Dockafeller Center, where the gala is to be held today, security is going to be tighter. Lone Star, we're going to have you stick with me and Icy where you're still going to play the role of our butler. Change of plan from the whole pretending to be the help. Turns out there was a last minute security measure, all the staff have these new high tech IDs with an information strip regularly scanned by the guards, hence the whole security even tighter bit."

"But at least we know what to look for, eclipse tattoos, that's the silver lining here."

=====================
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Mostly. Mostly meant 'not 100%', which meant 'yes, you could have space to stretch your wings'. "I think I can live with that." Snow conceded.

"Good, good. In that case, should we make our destination Appleousa? I presume you would not wish to give the exact location of this laboratory to just any common transport unicorn."

"Actually, the move will have to be tomorrow, in which I'll provide you transport. I would have to later set up the accommodations, complete some new paperwork, legalize it, etc etc. Right now however, I have another appointment. For now, I suggest saying good bye to your old place, get everything you'll need ready and what not."
    Balboa said with lazy smile.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ettin in the Playground

It was previously mentioned they was in the elevator, so hopefully Fox didn't get transported out :P Anyways, Fox rolled his eyes and shook his head as if to shake this situation out of his mind.

"Anyways, I was able to meet up with my contacts, bad news, that crazy mare turned out to be one of the Cult of the Eclipse. Apparently they have themselves a small stylized eclipse tattoo on their body, usually out of sight to indicate them a member of that cult. Good news, well she's being detained."
    Fox shrugged at the last bit considering there could be better news, but alas.
    "Anyways, we're going to be going to the Dockafeller Center, where the gala is to be held today, security is going to be tighter. Lone Star, we're going to have you stick with me and Icy where you're still going to play the role of our butler. Change of plan from the whole pretending to be the help. Turns out there was a last minute security measure, all the staff have these new high tech IDs with an information strip regularly scanned by the guards, hence the whole security even tighter bit."

"But at least we know what to look for, eclipse tattoos, that's the silver lining here."
    "Huh, the Dockafeller Centre?" Esmeralda repeated. "Why does it sound more and more like a trap?" She shook her head. "Don't know why Icy even went along with this hair-brained idea. So, what do we do once we get there, lover boy?"

7. - Top - End - #877
    Titan in the Playground

"Actually, the move will have to be tomorrow, in which I'll provide you transport. I would have to later set up the accommodations, complete some new paperwork, legalize it, etc etc. Right now however, I have another appointment. For now, I suggest saying good bye to your old place, get everything you'll need ready and what not."
    Balboa said with lazy smile.
    Copper chuckled, hiding his nervousness at presuming incorrectly twice in a row. "That may be for the best, sir. We're just so eager, we may have just stormed into the Princess' chambers if we'd thought it would get us started quicker."

He motioned to Snow Angel, and the two of them made for the door. But not before giving their new employer respectful bows. "We shall spend our evening putting our affairs in order, and making some serious inroads into this fine brandy."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-28 at 09:14 AM.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Troll in the Playground

"Huh, the Dockafeller Centre?" Esmeralda repeated. "Why does it sound more and more like a trap?" She shook her head. "Don't know why Icy even went along with this hair-brained idea. So, what do we do once we get there, lover boy?"

"Well...do you think you can channel your inner actress?"
    He asked with a smirk and raise of his brow.
    ================

Copper chuckled, hiding his nervousness at presuming incorrectly twice in a row. "That may be for the best, sir. We're just so eager, we may have just stormed into the Princess' chambers if we'd thought it would get us started quicker."

He motioned to Snow Angel, and the two of them made for the door. But not before giving their new employer respectful bows. "We shall spend our evening putting our affairs in order, and making some serious inroads into this fine brandy."

"Good, good, I'll be seeing you two tomorrow,"
    He said keeping his crooked smile in place. "Feather Duster will see you out. Take care."

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well...do you think you can channel your inner actress?"
    He asked with a smirk and raise of his brow.
    Esmeralda replies with an equal smirk. "That depends on what kind of acting do you need my inner actress to do."

10. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda replies with an equal smirk. "That depends on what kind of acting do you need my inner actress to do."

"Well, nothing had really changed from our previous plans about that stuff, we just have to continue on and try not to be so conspicuous any more, subtlety is what we need to strive for,"
    He said running his hoof through his mane as she watched the elevator indicate they were getting closer their floor.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, nothing had really changed from our previous plans about that stuff, we just have to continue on and try not to be so conspicuous any more, subtlety is what we need to strive for,"
    He said running his hoof through his mane as she watched the elevator indicate they were getting closer their floor.
    Esmeralda snickered. Subtlety? Her? "It is fortunate it would be our dear Icy going in our stead. I'm quite sure you would not want me to leave a trail of broken hearts in the party." The elevator chimed softly as they reached their floor. The ice mage stepped out and proceeded towards their room.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda snickered. Subtlety? Her? "It is fortunate it would be our dear Icy going in our stead. I'm quite sure you would not want me to leave a trail of broken hearts in the party." The elevator chimed softly as they reached their floor. The ice mage stepped out and proceeded towards their room.

Fox rolled his eyes. "Right....anyways...let's just go back to the room...get our crap together, make sure it hasn't been compromised while we were gone."

13. - Top - End - #883
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star moved to the door. Ze sooner ve are done here, ze better.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #884
    Titan in the Playground

"Good, good, I'll be seeing you two tomorrow,"
    He said keeping his crooked smile in place. "Feather Duster will see you out. Take care."
    "Goodbye, Mister Shag!"

"Yes, thank you!"

The two departed, Snow a mite quicker than Copper. She couldn't help but shake the feeling that older stallion was paying special attention to her, watching her, studying her. Unnerving, it was.

Little did she know the nature of said study dealt primarily with her hindquarters.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-30 at 07:03 PM.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Troll in the Playground

"Goodbye, Mister Shag!"

"Yes, thank you!"

The two departed, Snow a mite quicker than Copper. She couldn't help but shake the feeling that older stallion was paying special attention to her, watching her, studying her. Unnerving, it was.

Little did she know the nature of said study dealt primarily with her hindquarters.
    Indeed, Balboa couldn't help appreciate what her mama gave her. He nodded approvingly as she and Copper left.
    -

Feather Duster stood appeared on cue as they stepped out, glancing to the side, the red headed guard was fumbling with his uniform sleeves.

"Follow me Mister Copper, Miss Snow, I'll show you to your transport," Feather Duster said in his dull monotone.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox rolled his eyes. "Right....anyways...let's just go back to the room...get our crap together, make sure it hasn't been compromised while we were gone."
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Riiiight," Esmeralda said with a roll of her eyes. She opened the room door...

17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground

"Riiiight," Esmeralda said with a roll of her eyes. She opened the room door...

And the room seemed fine, things were as they had left them earlier.

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

And the room seemed fine, things were as they had left them earlier.
    "It's good to be back!" Esmeralda cried, laying her ill-gotten shopping goods on the nearest table and flopping on the sofa.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't get too comfortable, we have to get ready, we leave in an hour, anyways, I'm going to take a shower, don't cause trouble," Fox rolled his eyes as he tossed his bow tie on the dresser.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground

Bomb check! Lone Star sang before rummaging through the room... presumably to check for bombs.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ettin in the Playground

"Don't get too comfortable, we have to get ready, we leave in an hour, anyways, I'm going to take a shower, don't cause trouble," Fox rolled his eyes as he tossed his bow tie on the dresser.
    Bomb check! Lone Star sang before rummaging through the room... presumably to check for bombs.
    Esmeralda just continues to flop on the sofa then, making herself comfortable. She levitates one of her shopping bags to herself and begins to inspect the jewellery she bought.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda just continues to flop on the sofa then, making herself comfortable. She levitates one of her shopping bags to herself and begins to inspect the jewellery she bought.

Things seemed to be untouched when they had gotten back and all. However as Lone Star thoroughly checked for bombs he would instead find a note tucked under the cover of a religious text book about the two princesses in the night stand drawer. It was in the same writing of the note from before warning them. Somehow someone snuck in here, though with unicorns it wouldn't be an impossibility regardless of locked doors. The way nothing was disturbed and yet a note was left behind in a relatively difficult place to look seemed *really* deliberate, or whoever left the note was maybe tidy OCD.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground

Things seemed to be untouched when they had gotten back and all. However as Lone Star thoroughly checked for bombs he would instead find a note tucked under the cover of a religious text book about the two princesses in the night stand drawer. It was in the same writing of the note from before warning them. Somehow someone snuck in here, though with unicorns it wouldn't be an impossibility regardless of locked doors. The way nothing was disturbed and yet a note was left behind in a relatively difficult place to look seemed *really* deliberate, or whoever left the note was maybe tidy OCD.
    There's no bomb, but there IS a note here. Lone Star pulls the note out and reads it.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ettin in the Playground

There's no bomb, but there IS a note here. Lone Star pulls the note out and reads it.
    Esmeralda perked up and trotted over to Lone Star to take a look at the note herself.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda perked up and trotted over to Lone Star to take a look at the note herself.

"There is still time to not delve any further."
    It read in all its cryptic and cliche fashion.
    ---

Balboa's Estate

And then Snow and Copper and were gone as Balboa stood up and put his drinks away.

"Hay Bale! You can come out from wherever you're hiding!"
    He bellowed aloud.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ettin in the Playground

"... You know, they could actually try to be more original for once," Esmeralda remarked with mild amusement. "I mean, seriously?"

27. - Top - End - #897
    Titan in the Playground

---

Balboa's Estate

And then Snow and Copper and were gone as Balboa stood up and put his drinks away.

"Hay Bale! You can come out from wherever you're hiding!"
    He bellowed aloud.
    Hay Bale proceeded to fall from the ceiling and land right next to him.

Y'ello.

"... You know, they could actually try to be more original for once," Esmeralda remarked with mild amusement. "I mean, seriously?"
    Lone Star pulled out a pen and wrote his own reply on the note.

I grew up in a city of lunatics. Trust me, I'll be very creative when I get my hooves on you.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-04-07 at 11:21 AM.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #898
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star pulled out a pen and wrote his own reply on the note.

I grew up in a city of lunatics. Trust me, I'll be very creative when I get my hooves on you.
    Unfortunately the note didn't comment back, alas. Just then Fox Trot after a quick shower all fresh smelling and clean. "Good gravy that is one nice shower..I need to get one of those fancy ones for my house." He off handed said until he noticed what the other two were doing. "What's that guys?"

===
    [QUOTE=HalfTangible;15044959]Hay Bale proceeded to fall from the ceiling and land right next to him.

Y'ello.

"Heya beautiful gorgeous, do me a favor and go find Ammy for me, she's got herself a new batch of work to do."
    He said and planting a boozy lick on her check.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Ettin in the Playground

Unfortunately the note didn't comment back, alas. Just then Fox Trot after a quick shower all fresh smelling and clean. "Good gravy that is one nice shower..I need to get one of those fancy ones for my house." He off handed said until he noticed what the other two were doing. "What's that guys?"
    "Some vaguely threatening note about not delving further," Esmeralda said with a bored voice. She shrugged and trotted off to inspect her jewellery again. "Just curious how they managed to got in without anypony noticing."

30. - Top - End - #900
    Titan in the Playground

"Heya beautiful gorgeous, do me a favor and go find Ammy for me, she's got herself a new batch of work to do."
    He said and planting a boozy lick on her check.
    Of course sir~ She planted her own sloppy kiss onto his snout before getting up and trotting away.

"Some vaguely threatening note about not delving further," Esmeralda said with a bored voice. She shrugged and trotted off to inspect her jewellery again. "Just curious how they managed to got in without anypony noticing."
    Wouldn't've been that hard if we weren't here. Lone Star muttered, handing Fox the note. Ya wanna write something on it? I figure they might find it again later or something.

Extended Sig