New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MagCave VI: What Is a Mag? A Miserable Little Pile of Circuits!

[Monster Mash - Valente, Astrana, and Angie]

"Yeah, I sure haven't seen any of these unlimited resources myself." Valente agrees. You must have to be in the right place at the right time to get this sort of thing.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MagCave VI: What Is a Mag? A Miserable Little Pile of Circuits!

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    [Monster Mash - Carrie & Angie & Tobias]

Angie manages to stiffle her laughter as he takes her chin in his hand. It takes her a bit to look into his eyes without giggling. "Oh you dog, turning to me after being shot down. I think I'll have to pass this time." She leans forward to give Tobias a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug hello. "It's good to see you again."
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Carrie giggles, deciding not to mention how Samantha's about three times her age too.
    That and the fact that, with one notable exception, I'm not attracted to men.
    And, what the hell, she hugs him too.

You too, Angie.
    Tobias hugs them both back. Very well then, your loss. Have either of you talked to the host yet? I only ask because I'd like to know how much of a political mess I'd have to clean up this time.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

3. - Top - End - #1383

Dinner Duel

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria does indeed trip but manages to land on her back, she sees Magtok swing down on her and she rolls out of the way.

She grabs for Magtok's ankle to bring him to the ground as well.

Oh crap. Magtok is brought down, and doesn't even have any time to say anything, dazed as he is by his impact with the ground. Ouch. He keeps forgetting that one of the advantages to being as tall as Felandria is a superior armspan, and what might've been just out of reach for anyone else is easy enough for her to grab and slam into the shiny chrome floor.

Monster Mash - Discotok

Spoiler: Ruby-Lynn
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Monster Mash: Ruby-Lynn and Disco-tok

That's no surprise. I'm not exactly the bee's knees... Well, anywhere, really. I am slightly new here. Been here about... 4 weeks, a month? I don't know really. I'm not good at keeping track of time.

"Yeah, easy to lose sight of things. Time moves in fairly bizarre ways around the Nexus," Discotok remarks, as a Magbot skeleton passes him a rather spooky-looking beverage.

"Any organization ties yet? You seem like a GLoG...no, maybe a HALO member? Unaffiliated with anything, probably."

Monster Mash - Yet Another MagClone

Oh look, it's Robocop! The left half of his chin is more cyborgy than it's supposed to be, but there's no mistaking it; that's definitely Magtok dressed up as Robocop! Half deceased patrolman, half machine, and all unstoppable, impenetrable force of justice!

...Or not. On closer inspection, now that I've dusted off my glasses and Reina's fat head is out of the way, it looks like I was wrong. Nope, it's Judge Dredd's evil nemesis, Judge Death. A somewhat forgettable character, honestly, but I guess all the cool costume ideas for this year's theme were taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Bugbear in the Playground

MM DiscoTok

I've noticed.
    I am a member of HALO, but don't go around telling people that. There are a few people I'd rather not have know about that.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-11-01 at 02:09 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Troll in the Playground

Monster Mash

Thanks, I try.

Not exactly much for the small talk, huh?
    "I'm Special Forces," Nora says, as if that explains everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "I'm... supposed to be Farewell. Goddess of leaving now."

Hela waves goodbye to Morticia. "It was a pleasure meeting you." She turns to head off, a little sorry she's leaving Willow alone with Clegg. But there's no way she's sticking around.

Reina might go and check out that haunted dead time table if Earl's character doesn't get to it first.
    Willow can't blame Reina, since she'd have done the same thing if she'd come first in the posting order. "And I'm Adieu." She quickly walks away and mingles in the crowd.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #1386

[Monster Mash]

Things that only died from beheading? Riss found herself curious as to what kind of things these were if that was what it took. If anything, that sounded like it would be worth keeping specimine samples to find out just how that worked. Or if other methods were avalible but just not known. It seemed like a learning experience either way, though.

"So what are these things you're talking about, anyway? It seems they're the scary sort of things that fit the occasion." the muse said. It seemed like an interesting topic and it generally kept the subject away from her. Really she didn't think that there was much she could say without going out of the apparently unspoken bounds suitable for aquantence conversation or just getting really depressing. Well.. Other than talking about costumes, maybe..

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Dinner Duel

Oh crap. Magtok is brought down, and doesn't even have any time to say anything, dazed as he is by his impact with the ground. Ouch. He keeps forgetting that one of the advantages to being as tall as Felandria is a superior armspan, and what might've been just out of reach for anyone else is easy enough for her to grab and slam into the shiny chrome floor.
    Felandria pulls Magtok closer and grips him by the neck, but gently enough not to choke him.

Looks like the mighty Magtok just struck out.

How was that for a closer?

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Monster Mash

"I'm Special Forces," Nora says, as if that explains everything.
    Fel nods.

Fair enough.

I just wanted you to know I think it's a pretty cool outfit.

So, uh, I'll let you enjoy the party.
    Last edited by Felandria; 2013-11-01 at 05:00 AM.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

8. - Top - End - #1388

Oh look, it's Robocop! The left half of his chin is more cyborgy than it's supposed to be, but there's no mistaking it; that's definitely Magtok dressed up as Robocop! Half deceased patrolman, half machine, and all unstoppable, impenetrable force of justice!

...Or not. On closer inspection, now that I've dusted off my glasses and Reina's fat head is out of the way, it looks like I was wrong. Nope, it's Judge Dredd's evil nemesis, Judge Death. A somewhat forgettable character, honestly, but I guess all the cool costume ideas for this year's theme were taken.
    Yet Another Magclone +1

Hey look, someone for Misha to show off to. She sort of doubts the Magclone boss of her lover will appreciate her latest trick, but it is from a parody knockoff of one of his totally-not-owned-by-Magcorp studio's movies, so at least she's already got a fair shot of pissing him off just by existing at this party.

"Hello! I couldn't find anyone else around who was alone, or else I wouldn't have bothered you, but do you want to see a cool trick? I promise I won't hang around talking to you if you let me do it." Whereas she makes no promises about being bubbly and perky and otherwise cheerful at him for the rest of the night if he doesn't. All while surrounded by gnashing ghostly monkey sharks in a hurricane no less.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Dwarf in the Playground

Angie nods along as Astranna makes her points. "I agree. When I inheretied my money I did just that. I bought several buisness and buildings in a lower income neighborhood and fixed them up. Now I employee around 250 people or so." Angie sounds fairly proud of that fact. Actually she is happy she had pretty much the same thoughts as the other woman. "And while my wealth isn't really unlimited I hope that the buisnesses I put money into will be able to be self suffiecent without funds from me. Which is good because I should be broke by the end of the year." Something which she sounds surprisingly happy about.

------------------------

"I haven't had the chance yet. Though I can't think of any politacal messes I would cause you. Since this is a party I was going to do my best to avoid anything that could be considered political." Angie has never meet Magtok, in my memory at least. So she doesn't know how quickly a conversation with him can get away from you and end up causing a mess.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ogre in the Playground

"I haven't had the chance yet. Though I can't think of any politacal messes I would cause you. Since this is a party I was going to do my best to avoid anything that could be considered political." Angie has never meet Magtok, in my memory at least. So she doesn't know how quickly a conversation with him can get away from you and end up causing a mess.
    Carrie sighs. Yyyyeah, after the Green Fields mess, I'm not going near that guy even if you paid me. Politics are hurrnnnggh.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Yet Another Magclone +1

Hey look, someone for Misha to show off to. She sort of doubts the Magclone boss of her lover will appreciate her latest trick, but it is from a parody knockoff of one of his totally-not-owned-by-Magcorp studio's movies, so at least she's already got a fair shot of pissing him off just by existing at this party.

"Hello! I couldn't find anyone else around who was alone, or else I wouldn't have bothered you, but do you want to see a cool trick? I promise I won't hang around talking to you if you let me do it." Whereas she makes no promises about being bubbly and perky and otherwise cheerful at him for the rest of the night if he doesn't. All while surrounded by gnashing ghostly monkey sharks in a hurricane no less.
    Magclone Party Tricks

Reina approaches, about the same time as Misha. Ohhh... a trick!
    "I know I'd like to see it." She says, just barely catching in there at the end. Magic tricks are soooo much fun. Unless they're actual magic. Then they're kinda boring.

But still, better to have a small audience than a solitary person who probably will hate it no matter what you do, right?
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

12. - Top - End - #1392

Monster Mash - Misha & Reina

Magtok's mouth opens to voice an objection, before he suddenly finds himself actually considering the offer. It wouldn't be that painful, putting up with a single act of fae shenanigans for one moment, would it? And Reina seems interested, so now he'd look like twice as much of a butthead if he said no, wouldn't he?

"Sure, go ahead."

Monster Mash - Caelynn

Spoiler
    Show
    MM DiscoTok

I've noticed.
    I am a member of HALO, but don't go around telling people that. There are a few people I'd rather not have know about that.

The cyborg raises an eyebrow. "There are people who freak out about HALO allegiances? Aside from maybe...I dunno, Clegg? I didn't think anyone of significance was interested enough in the organization to care. I mean, that's liable to change if they keep stomping on what's left of AMEN, but..."

Dinner Duel

Spoiler
    Show
    Felandria pulls Magtok closer and grips him by the neck, but gently enough not to choke him.

Looks like the mighty Magtok just struck out.

How was that for a closer?

"It works. Always room for improvement, but it'd work. I hope none of that acting offended you; I was trying to go for an 'utterly reprehensible piece of trash' sort of evil, see if you'd freak out or anything if I said anything particularly vile."

Magtok pauses awkwardly, a hand moving to the one wrapped around his neck.

"So umm...just to clarify, this is when you'd headbutt me unconscious or something if this was real, right? Not choke me to death or snap my neck or anything like that?"
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2013-11-01 at 02:27 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

13. - Top - End - #1393

Monster Mash - Caelynn

Just playing it safe. I have a few ties with some of the darker organizations in Nexus.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-11-02 at 11:01 AM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

14. - Top - End - #1394

Monster Mash - Misha and Reina

Misha takes a moment to look at Reina, somewhat surprised she missed her before, "Oh, well sure okay! Here!" Swiftly, she reaches out from the swirling mass of mist surrounding her and tries to grab Reina and Magtok's hands, aiming for the clone's organic hand. Without any sense of body shame or personal space, she'll try to pull both hands up to her mouth and like the fingertips of each for a brief moment before letting them go.

((Since the success of the rest of the trick relies on this, I'll let you two respond first.))
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #1395

Angie nods along as Astranna makes her points. "I agree. When I inheretied my money I did just that. I bought several buisness and buildings in a lower income neighborhood and fixed them up. Now I employee around 250 people or so." Angie sounds fairly proud of that fact. Actually she is happy she had pretty much the same thoughts as the other woman. "And while my wealth isn't really unlimited I hope that the buisnesses I put money into will be able to be self suffiecent without funds from me. Which is good because I should be broke by the end of the year." Something which she sounds surprisingly happy about.

"That's... very generous of you. In fact, that's the most generous things I ever heard. You have to excuse me for asking, but why did you give away so much money? It's something I never heard of before." An ulterior motive? Astrana can only hide her surprise behind her voodoo mask.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Orc in the Playground

Dinner Duel

"It works. Always room for improvement, but it'd work. I hope none of that acting offended you; I was trying to go for an 'utterly reprehensible piece of trash' sort of evil, see if you'd freak out or anything if I said anything particularly vile."

Magtok pauses awkwardly, a hand moving to the one wrapped around his neck.

"So umm...just to clarify, this is when you'd headbutt me unconscious or something if this was real, right? Not choke me to death or snap my neck or anything like that?"
    Fel nods.

Pretty much.

And no, I wasn't offended.

I've heard a lot worse.

Some of it from my mother.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post

Misha takes a moment to look at Reina, somewhat surprised she missed her before, "Oh, well sure okay! Here!" Swiftly, she reaches out from the swirling mass of mist surrounding her and tries to grab Reina and Magtok's hands, aiming for the clone's organic hand. Without any sense of body shame or personal space, she'll try to pull both hands up to her mouth and like the fingertips of each for a brief moment before letting them go.

((Since the success of the rest of the trick relies on this, I'll let you two respond first.))
    Reina blinks, totally shocked as she just holds her finger there. Was that it? What the heck was that?

*blink blink*
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

"That's... very generous of you. In fact, that's the most generous things I ever heard. You have to excuse me for asking, but why did you give away so much money? It's something I never heard of before." An ulterior motive? Astrana can only hide her surprise behind her voodoo mask.

"That's really cool of you." Valente says genuinely. He's not sure he'd be so generous in the same situation. "But why would you end up broke? I'm sure you can make some money back out of those businesses."

19. - Top - End - #1399

Monster Mash - Caelynn

Magtok shrugs. "Alright, I suppose. And the costume? That is a costume, right? Because I'm pretty sure I know some oddballs who dress like that on a regular day-to-day basis and all."

"...The trick is getting me to agree to having my hand licked?" Magtok withdraws his fingers after they're touched by that gross water spirit's slimy mouth, and frowns at them.

Dinner Duel

"Your mother sounds like a wonderful lady," Magtok remarks with no small amount of sarcasm. Given the rather sexual, predatory nature of some of those things he said, things which he himself was repulsed by, Felandria's comment about her mother is more than a little unnerving. "So, I think we've covered most everything. We've wined and dined, caught up on what you've been up to, and now you've pinned me to the floor. More or less what I expected from the evening," Magtok jokes, taking note of the fact that he's still stuck here on the ground, pinned by a daughter of Zeus.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2013-11-02 at 11:58 AM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

20. - Top - End - #1400

Monster Mash - Caelynn

It's a costume of a known Huntress from my homeland named Ruby Rose.
    The bracers aren't part of it though, which should be obvious by the color.
    Caelynn frowns.
    And the outfit isn't that odd. It's a combat skirt, not a dress.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Orc in the Playground

Dinner Duel

"Your mother sounds like a wonderful lady," Magtok remarks with no small amount of sarcasm. Given the rather sexual, predatory nature of some of those things he said, things which he himself was repulsed by, Felandria's comment about her mother is more than a little unnerving. "So, I think we've covered most everything. We've wined and dined, caught up on what you've been up to, and now you've pinned me to the floor. More or less what I expected from the evening," Magtok jokes, taking note of the fact that he's still stuck here on the ground, pinned by a daughter of Zeus.
    Felandria lets go of Magtok and brushes herself off.

Except the part where you apologize for finishing so quickly.

Kidding.

But I am used to being told how disappointing I am by my mother, you know how some people stereotype elves as snooty, stuck up, holier than thou elitists?

Mom is why.

Never was good enough for her, although the whole demigod thing might finally change her tune, then one day I finally realized that she wasn't good enough for me either and I left home.

Been on my own since I was fifteen.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    "That's really cool of you." Valente says genuinely. He's not sure he'd be so generous in the same situation. "But why would you end up broke? I'm sure you can make some money back out of those businesses."
    "Honestly it never felt like my money. I inherited most of it from my grandfather. I hadn't known he was rich, but he was an adventurer with a substancial stash hidden away. I think he would approve of what I have been doing. The rest of it came from an old employer as something like an apology. I wouldn't have accepted an actual apology, but I wasn't going to let them just keep the money. So I decided to spend it on other people and not myself."

When Angie speaks of her "old employer" it seems like she chose those words with a bit of care. As if she was unsure how to actually describe the relationship. Though it is fairly clear that she has some anger towards whoever it is.

"I guess I won't really be broke. I'll probably get paid a bit for my work at the hospital. And I'll have my apartment for me. I just wouldn't want to draw a salary without giving something back to the buisness."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

23. - Top - End - #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

"Honestly it never felt like my money. I inherited most of it from my grandfather. I hadn't known he was rich, but he was an adventurer with a substancial stash hidden away. I think he would approve of what I have been doing. The rest of it came from an old employer as something like an apology. I wouldn't have accepted an actual apology, but I wasn't going to let them just keep the money. So I decided to spend it on other people and not myself."

When Angie speaks of her "old employer" it seems like she chose those words with a bit of care. As if she was unsure how to actually describe the relationship. Though it is fairly clear that she has some anger towards whoever it is.

"I guess I won't really be broke. I'll probably get paid a bit for my work at the hospital. And I'll have my apartment for me. I just wouldn't want to draw a salary without giving something back to the buisness."

"I wish there was more people like you Angie, my own world and riverside had been much better places." At least if they had that much money as well. "I'm not even sure I had been quite that altruistic myself, I was always told to be as opportunistic as possible so who knows?" Probably not, no.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, that's really awesome." Valente says. He's glad for her sake that she has some other source of income. He never really expected her to, given that his image of rich people usually has other people doing the work for them.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well at the moment she doesn't have any income. She works at the hosptial healing people but does so for no charge. "Thanks. I grew up without much money. And having it didn't seem to fix my problems so I figured I could use it to see if I could fix other peoples."

"So you guys are from Riverside? I don't know much about that city, except in general terms. I heard there was a plauge there awhile ago?"
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

26. - Top - End - #1406

"We have had two plagues really." Astrana corrects. "First some god decided to create city wide riots by infecting the water and then AMEN decides to spread a plague with animals. Before that we also had demons making babies being born stillborn and actually invading the city at one point so maybe you can count that as three plagues?" The tiefling asks before taking a sip of wine. She hadn't even finished her first glass yet.

Then you have the forest surrounding the city filled with bloodthirsty monsters trying to kill anyone who enters. Not to mention the general poverty and the corruption of course, but that almost seem trivial in comparison doesn't it?" Astrana shakes her head. "Nothing I could do about it sadly." Not yet at least. Some day...

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah... Riverside has been having some tough times recently. That's why we decided to move to Inside. It's just easier, and it feels safer at least." Valente says.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Ogre in the Playground

Monster Mash - Caelynn

It's a costume of a known Huntress from my homeland named Ruby Rose.
    The bracers aren't part of it though, which should be obvious by the color.
    Caelynn frowns.
    And the outfit isn't that odd. It's a combat skirt, not a dress.
    Monster Mash-Creepin'

Captain Clegg appears behind Caelynn, making use of a minor ghost step spell. He disappears, enters the spectral realm, then appears behind Caelynn. First Caelynn will sense very heavy very dark energy around her, then the smell of far too much vanilla colognewill enter her eyes. Boo.

29. - Top - End - #1409

Monster Mash - Caelynn

Magtok shrugs. "Alright, I suppose. And the costume? That is a costume, right? Because I'm pretty sure I know some oddballs who dress like that on a regular day-to-day basis and all."

"...The trick is getting me to agree to having my hand licked?" Magtok withdraws his fingers after they're touched by that gross water spirit's slimy mouth, and frowns at them.

Dinner Duel

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Reina blinks, totally shocked as she just holds her finger there. Was that it? What the heck was that?

*blink blink*
    Misha, Reina, and Clone

Misha sticks her tongue out at Magtok, "That would be really lame and not at all impressive, and therefore exactly what you'd expect as a trick from me, right?" Oooh, she's got you pegged but good Judgetok!

"Nah, I decided that if a movie that was this bad." She gestures through her swirling cloud of ghostly abominations and mist, "At special effects could get people talking about it, I could do special effects work too. And since my stuff's all practical, it even looks cleaner on film. Anyway, on with the trick! Just a tiny skin sample from your finger tips and voila!"

Voila is... one way to put it. With whatever DNA came off of the fingers of her two somewhat grossed out audience members, Misha forms some of the water in her ghostmonkeysharknado into little anatomically correct dopplegangers, being flung about in the high winds by Misha's will alone. Thankfully, what does form is clothed in various bits of swimwear to preserve the modesty of the people she's basing the multitude of tiny effigies on.

From what Reina and Judgetok can see, each watery clone has a bit of different people thrown into their mix to make them seem semi-unique, though they each end up looking largely like who they're based off of. Their looks of panic and terror last for a few shortlived moments before the voracious poltercarnivores begin angling themselves towards the unexpected prey, cutting through the winds and biting, slashing sheets of rain unerringly until the first of them clamps down, ripping an effigy to shreds in a spray of vibrant red viscera and moving right through it as the detailed effect is picked up by the rest of the tornado and spun outwards. More and more tiny people are shredded into giblets, staining the entire human-sized tornado red and causing a cascade of tiny, meaty squelches as bits collide together.

Surprisingly, as graphic and intense as Misha is making the scene in miniature, nothing comes flying out of the tornado to stain the floors or the other costumed attendees. Because the whole effect was created with carefully controlled water, Misha was able to keep it all contained with her own powers.

She suspects if Mimi is watching, she'll love this trick. She's a bit... gore-happy.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Dwarf in the Playground

Angie looks a bit alarmed at the desciption of Riverside's troubles. "I didn't realize things were so bleak there. I can see why you would want to move out of there. Have you been finding Inside any more... peaceful." Angie would very rarely describe Inside as peaceful but compared to Riverside she might start rethinking that postion.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?