1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Alpha Panda, Serenity RPG IC

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, I'm gonna call act one closed with this response

Scene 4
    2014 Kung Pow Bar & Grill

The sight of a double of whiskey, And not the cheap rotgut, but at least brand level Blue Sun Rotgut that shooter was drinking, was enough for the drunk, who dropped the deringer and staggered into the proffered seat. He Sniffed the Whiskey, Savouring it.

"It's hard for me to... He downed the whiskey, and his haggered face seemed to go out of focus and lose a lot of it's fear and tension. You could see he wasn't as old as the drinking made him look.
    "You don't get it mate... Me and the Captain and three others were cast adrift in a lifepod. The rest just vanished into the black and were near heard from again." He started to hiccup, till another man gave a nod to the bartender, who filled his shot glass again. As the stranger picked up the man's deringer, the drunk pulled himself together and continued, his eyes focused on a different time and space.

"There we was... Captain Joseph's, Two Browncoats, One Woman and myself. The passengers had brought along a treasure that I heard was worth worlds... He sipped at the whiskey this time, making it last like only a poor drunk can.

"The Ships cook turned out to be a Tong Da Gher Da*... it was that Lurn Shwen Jab Jwohm* who set the crew again us. They asked me, but Zebidiah Marx wouldn't have no part!" He slapped his fist on the bar, and grabbed at his whiskey when it jumped, nearly spilling it every which way before he got it under control and finished the glass.

"It was mutiny, you see..." Zeb starts to mumble, the whiskey having an effect on him.

Zeb's eyes open up and suddenly focus. "I thought we were humped in that lifepod; the Sergeant was a fellow named Hawkes, the LT was named Kombe, Both of 'em came aboard with the Treasure. That young skirt ws with 'em too... Ooooh! Miss Elizabeth was might shiny to look at, but cold to the core that one."

Zeb's eyes water up again as he starts to sway back and forth.
    "The Lucius Newberry was a cursed ship!" He exclaims, before passing out headfirst on the bar, and commencing to snore like a bandsaw.

ACT II
    Snowball Flight

Angel Hair Comet

The Bright nimbus of it's tail splashes across the path of your ship, a glorious swath gleaming across the Black. The comet reminds you in some ways of a woman's hair, at least, some women's hair, beautiful, shiny, inviting and coloured with chemicals of various origin.

Still, some of the discolourants were from the miners on the icy rock, making good money off the water. Some of which you should be able to make in turn, while of course, a certain 'Respectable Busisnessman' makes his cut just sitting on his pi goo in Persephone. Meet and Greet the Locals, and then a quick run three day run from here to Regina, your cut should come to a Thousand square easily.

His wave is what the crew are discussing as we enter, Badger's face visible on the screens in the Bridge as it cuts away from what was now clearly only a cortex image.

"Now... if you get this wave in time, and you get their first, I'll cut you some slack for missing that payment. It's the Lullabelle Mine, Claim Registration 1277640"

Badgers Voice finishes with a cheery.
    "TahTah for now"

Your current position is about 5 minutes on pulse and another 5 on reaction, and you should be at the comet. That is, if you decide to take the job. On the other hand, you did miss that payment, and Badger does set up some good jobs.
    Last edited by Adlan; 2012-11-12 at 07:45 AM.
    Necromunda Total War:IC
    Necromunda Total War:OC

Spoiler
    Show
    Brair Freeman of Tariola, 4 levels of Ranger.
    Amiri Pakeha Khan, M.Eng Ship's mechanic.

And I'll dance to Tom Payne's bones,
    Dance to Tom Payne's bones,
    Dance in the oldest boots I own,
    to the rhythm of Tom Payne's bones.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Sia
    Alpha Panda's bridge

Sia snorts before replying to the now blank screen, "and by lenient, he means cuttin' off part of the ruttin' late fee. Part mind, not the whole damn thing."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Greg
    Bridge

The ex-Browncoat raises an eyebrow. I'm not sure I understand. What's Badger want with a comet? Ain't it just a hunk a rock an' ice? I s'pose there might be worthwhile rocks on it, t'some extent, but s'that worth building a mine on it? It ain't even got atmo!
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Lei
    Bridge of Alpha Panda

If Lei was given to thinking about such things, the idea of hitting a frozen ball of rock and ice in the dead of space square on with a multi-thousand ton lump of metal driven along by the manipulation of gravity and nuclear fusion, and not turning the whole thing into a gorram catastrophe, should have given her pause. Of course, Lei did not think about such things, and had the skills to make it happen anyway. She turns to Greg. You weren't born in space, you wouldn't understand. That chunk of ice is the only water for a few million kilometers. Its an oasis. All it takes is a microfracture in the hull, and all your water is shooting out into space. You can't go get it either, because the momentum it took on while exiting is shooting it away from you. Water is more precious than platinum when you're out here.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

5. - Top - End - #155
    Firbolg in the Playground

Cole
    Bridge of the Alpha Panda

"I ruttin' hate having to deal with that foo yen skunk, Jack."

Cole leaned against the door frame leading into the bridge, with his arms folded tightly against his chest. He wore a furrowed brow and was chewing his lower lip. Owing money was bad enough, but having to be bent over the barrel like this for it... jing wung shwee. Not that gathering a shipment of water from the mine should be all that difficult, it was just that with Badger... there was always more to it than what should be.

"He ain't a straight shooter...", he looks at Sterling, "... no offense meant by comparison... but he taint never dealt fair with us in the past. His pleasantries aren't about doin' us no favors... he's comin' at us sideways like. I mean... you know I'll do the job at hand, Cap... I just ain't none too happy about it bein' fer him, s'all I'm sayin'."
    Last edited by Erasmas; 2012-11-12 at 11:30 AM.
    "There's a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand."
    - Ser Jorah Mormont
    "I fight... so that you don't have to."
    - Templar Thomas Marshall
    "I am not a warrior." "Very soon... you will be."
    - Conversation between Ahmad ibn Fadlan and Herger the Joyous

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Greg
    Bridge

So it's water they're minin'? Curious thing, that, but makes sense the way y'all explain it. He turns to the Captain. I don't suppose haulin' ice counts as a milk run, Cap'n? Lemme git a stretch a' tha legs on this'un, if ya don't mind.
    My Homebrew
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Sia stood, close enough to Cole to be together, but not close enough to touch. Her arms were folded beneath her bresats, and she was slouched over in thought. Suddenly, she straightened."Wait, Claim? I thought we were picking up some 該死的冷* ice for transport. We getting something else too? Jack... You know I don't like surprises."

Spoiler
    Show
    * Damn cold

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack
    Alpha Panda's bridge

Jack is inclined to agree with Cole - up to the point of having already punched the console.

"Sometimes, I really wish I'd just shot that bei bi shiou ren and stolen the money I needed," he scowls. Then he sighs, and looks around at the crew.

"Alright. So, we got a situation; we do something for him, or he makes a whole lot of something happen to us. And he will make something unpleasant happen to us; unless someone has some brilliant money-making scheme that will enable us to pay what we owe, plus the not-having-our-legs-broken fee," Jack pauses for a moment, then adds in a tone of great hope; "I don't suppose anyone happens have a plan like that?"

Getting involved with Badger's way too complicated to be safe, as far as Jack's concerned. But, at the same time, he does enjoy going through life with all his limbs still attatched.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Greg
    Bridge

It don't sound too complicated, Cap'n. Granted, I haven't been aboard long an' I've only seen Badger once're twice by Wave, but this job seems easier'n most we've done. Plus, if he gets us mixed up'n somethin' what kills us, he ain't gettin' paid what we owe, so it ain't in 'is economic interests t'be sendin' us anywhere dangerous unaware-like. An near as I can tell, Badger ain't got many interest what aren't economical in nature.
    My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #160

Cole
    Athens, 8 years ago
    Scene 2

Cole shot a look to Jack, who gave him a discreet shake of his head, and the big man fought his urge to reach for his gun. He had only met the other man less than an hour ago, but he already found himself trusting in him. War was a strange thing... it made things that happened normally in life happen much, much quicker. Friendships and loyalties were forged much faster; likely because folk felt like there was simply less time left in the 'Verse for them. But along with the good things moving faster, so did the bad things - betrayal and hatred came much, much easier too. Especially in a time like this, when that rock-dropping-into-the-bottom-of-your-gut feeling crops up right around the time when you get screwed over in a bad way.

"Sir, you are at least going to cart out the wounded... right, Colonel Maddoc, sir?"

Sometimes, appealing to their better nature is the only choice you might have.

Cole
    Bridge of the Alpha Panda

"You mean shootin' 'im ain't still an option? You can't tell me it wouldn't make a lotta folk happy."

Cole joked as he let out a small laugh. His eyes drifted over to Sia, and he found himself (and his thoughts) lingering a little too long in order to be comfortable in a room full of others. He cleared his throat, seemingly out of nowhere, and changed his position... particularly to avoid anything from giving away where his thoughts had drifted to.
    - Ser Jorah Mormont

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Morgan
    Bridge

Morgan nods at Cole's statement, then mimes shooting a pistol at the screen that, moments ago, displayed Badger's face. Unlike Cole, however, Morgan wasn't in the least bit joking.

Badger reminded him of a man he use to know. A scumbag crime-lord without morals or boundaries. It hadn't worked for the man Morgan once knew, Icarus, and it wouldn't end well for Badger. The soldier could feel it in his gut.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks to Terry for my irate Nightmare Alchemist Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Creed, you guys are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Lei
    Bridge of Alpha Panda

So Captain, are we listening to the āng zāng de fànzuì húndàn, or hoping to make it a go of it on our own? These miners can get a bit cranky living out here, but the job shouldn't be too bad, whatever it turns out to be exactly. Are we just supposed to get them to hand over the claim to the mine, or what?

Spoiler
    Show
    Switching to pinyin to make it easier to read.
    āng zāng de fànzuì húndàn = dirty criminal bastard

Discord Tag #4097

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack
    Alpha Panda's bridge

After glancing around the crew in the hopes one of them could provide a solution to the current financial crisis, Jack turns to face Lei's question.

"It's a pick up, so it should be simple enough. I just don't like the sound of it; Badger makes it sound like someone else is after the package, which isn't exactly good news for us if they're not the law abiding types.

"But... I say we go in and see what's going on. If we don't like it when we get there, then we pull out and the hell with Badger. Greg, you're in charge to the landing party if we touch down. Any objections?"

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Greg
    Bridge

The tactician's eyes light up, and a grin graces his lips. If the others're all shiny with it, sounds mighty fine t'me, Cap'n. It'll be nice t'git off a this flyin' home a steel fer a mo', even if it's just to walk on a froze-ass asteroid.
    My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Morgan
    Bridge

At the mention of Greg's new appointment on the away team, Morgan raises an eyebrow. He glances over at the man and gives a slow, purposeful nod.
    He then makes a mental note.
    No matter how safe a situation seemed, he would need to wear body armor from now on.
    Spoiler
    Show

Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flashback - Scene 4
    Kung Pow Bar & Grill

Shooter hooted, laughed and slapped the prematurely old Zeb on the back as he knocked back the whiskey and fell asleep at the bar.

'Y'all tell a good story, son! Treasure, huh? Men is always killin' men for 'treasure'. I don't see no point, If I'm level with you. I'd rather, you know, shoot a man over a woman or somethin'. All you need is enough to retire fat and happy on a world of whores. But men is always gettin' greedy. Ain't I been sayin' it, Jed?'

Shooter turns slightly to a man sitting some ways away, nursing his own drink. Without waiting for a response, Stirling turns back to the sleeping Zeb - a fact that seems to completely escape him.

'I been sayin' it. Tell you what, boy, here's a little shrapnel. Have yourself another whiskey. Every coin I ever earned I spent on booze and good times with fast girls. The rest I just squandered. Or was that 'fast times with good girls'? Whatever, son. My point, such as it was, unoriginal as all hell, is simple; in this here 'verse, a man has to find his dream. And then he's gotta stop dreamin'. Don't dream no mo'. Slow down with the dreamin'. Don't overdream. You see what I'm sayin' to you, Zeb? Pick a point of reference. Stick to it. Yeah. That's it. That's what I'm sayin'.'

Shooter unholsters his weapon.

'And if any dirty sumbitch tries to rattle your course, you give 'im the business end, you know?'

He then slowly places the weapon back.

''The Lucius Newberry, eh? Well, alright then.'

Shooter takes a moment, squints, then pats the snoring Zeb on the back.

'You know, Zeb, you're alright, son. You're alright.'

Present Day - Bridge

Shooter was taking a moment to squint.

Badger's a funny old name, he thought.

'Hey, Cap'n. You know when you was asking for ideas, and the like? Well, here's what I was thinkin'...' Stirling starts gesticulating awkwardly with his hands, explaining the plan.

'First, we do whatever this fool Badger wants us to, right? Then, when we have to, like, meet him or whatever, I shoot him in the head for you. Debt re-solved. Seriously, Cap'n, it just... it just doesn't get no easier than that. Had the same issue back home. Just shot the damn fool in the guts. Worked a treat, y'all. I recommend this highly.'

He pauses for a moment.

'Also, y'all isn't expectin' me to go out there anywhere near that rock, is you? Because, like, no. Jus' sayin'.'
    Last edited by Voltaire; 2012-11-14 at 12:21 PM.
    The secret of being a bore is to tell everything.

Pax Respublica: An Exercise in World Building

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

"What's the matter, Shooter? 'Fraid of a little water? I don't know about you, but seeing that meteor there, makes me want a drink. One of those pretty little pink ones with a frilly umbrella."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack
    Alpha Panda's bridge

There's a certain merit to Shooter's plan that makes Jack grin.

"Tell you what, we'll keep that as a reserve plan for if he gets too pushy. A man like Badger won't go down easy, he'll have all sorts of contingencies in place to prevent someone doing just what you suggest. We don't know what he knows and who else knows it. Could be his death would cause us a lot of bother. I suspect a couple of us have secrets they'd rather not have become public knowledge.

You don't have to go off ship if you don't want, Stirling. Wouldn't say no to a gun hand watching ship with me, just in case the locals get a trifle unfriendly. We'll see what's what before we make any hard decisions on the landing party; may be we don't touch the job,"
    Last edited by Aneurin; 2012-11-14 at 02:08 PM.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shooter
    Alpha Panda's Bridge

'Shoot, Cap'n, it would be mah privilege to send explore-a-tory lead Ol' Badger's way. Jus' give me a signal, when the time comes. Wink or something. Or nod meaningfully. Do what you do, man.'

Turning to Sia, he puts his hands on his hips, 'No, m'am! Water don't bother me none. It's, uhh, the lack of atmo. It's not fear or nothin', I just... respect... the wide black yonder.'

Visibly writhing, Stirling takes yet another moment to squint-think. 'Well, I do suppose if the mine's pressurized we can make an exception, though... It... it is pressurized, right?'
    The secret of being a bore is to tell everything.

Pax Respublica: An Exercise in World Building

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

Lei
    Bridge of Alpha Panda

Lei looks at the captain with a mischievous grin.船长, if you don't mind, I'd like to take a step off the ship when we get there. I like the sound of frilly pink umbrella drinks.

Discord Tag #4097

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack
    Alpha Panda's bridge

"Sure thing, mei-mei. Remember to bring back enough for everyone," Jack says with a grin and a wink, before gesturing to the pilot's seat with a sweep of his arm.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alpha Panda's Bridge
    Coming out of pulse drive was nowhere near as dramatic as entering, no grav spin up distorting space-time and generating an oilstain among the stars. Instead, a ship coming out of pulse drive cuts out, mass is restored and the ship loses the speed it had.

A good pilot, like Lei, will bring the ship out to within a light minute or two of their destination when it's a big planet, or heavily patrolled core space. Some pilots, or some conditions, can result in pulse drive getting you much closer, but get it wrong and you are just a smear on the dirtside.

There's a good reason Lei being a good pilot would still come out about 10 minutes of reaction drive from the comet, even though it's gravity well was small enough to allow the ships in closer, the debris field that surrounded it was much thinner where Lei arrived.

Thinner than say, the icy debris hitting the other ship that was nearby, also approaching the Comet. It's apparent why Badger said "If you get there first". Someone else is trying to sneak the job out from under you!

With careful piloting, and Alpha Panda being... well THE Alpha,you should be able to get there first. Assuming you manage the debris field better than your competitor did.
    Last edited by Adlan; 2012-11-15 at 02:57 PM.
    Necromunda Total War:IC
    Necromunda Total War:OC

Spoiler
    Show
    Brair Freeman of Tariola, 4 levels of Ranger.
    Amiri Pakeha Khan, M.Eng Ship's mechanic.

And I'll dance to Tom Payne's bones,
    Dance to Tom Payne's bones,
    Dance in the oldest boots I own,
    to the rhythm of Tom Payne's bones.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Greg
    Bridge

Greg grins mischievously. Looks like we've got a race on our hands! Alrighty then; anyone the Cap'n's approved fer the away team, suit up. Cortex is sayin' the facility's pressurized, so no suits needed. We should be ready t'hop off soon's we land.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions: Equip Tempest Gloves, crossbow, bolt packs.
    Organize away team, relay any orders from Jack and Lei.
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2012-11-15 at 03:55 PM.
    My Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #174

Cole
    Sia & Cole's Quarters

Hearing that they had left pulse drive, Cole begin to get dressed into his usual array of armor. At first, he was just going to take his knife and his pistol... but upon the announcement of there being competition, he grabbed his shotgun and his sword as well. Almost out the door, he returned and snagged two of his flashbangs.

The big man then seeks out Sia, heading to the med bay first.
    - Ser Jorah Mormont

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Sia
    Alpha Panda, Medbay.

Antiseptics, bandages, Sedatives... Do I have everything I need?

Almost, she realizes, and grabs some adrenaline from a drawer and places it in her bag. She starts zipping up the pink bag, her hand running over the worn side, up poast a poorly stitched bullet hole the bag suffered from back in the War. She smiles sadly as she thinks back on all those lives she touched. All the lives she saved. All the boys she sent back out to die.

A tear started rolling down her cheek as a shadow darkens the door.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

26. - Top - End - #176

Cole
    Alpha Panda: Medbay

Cole found her where he checked first... her home away from home, he thought to himself. He stood there watching her in her element, only for a moment. When she was still for longer than a second, the soldier knew her mind had drifted once more. He allowed her another moment of silence before he gingerly disturbed it.

Cole gently rapped his knuckle on the doorframe as he accompanied the noise with a soft call.

"Sia?"
    Last edited by Erasmas; 2012-11-15 at 07:04 PM.
    - Ser Jorah Mormont

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

Lei
    Bridge of Alpha Panda

"Gāisǐ de xuě qiú! Looks like somebody is trying to get there first, chuánzhǎng. I've got them though. Take the controls for a second, until we hit the denser field; I'm going to wreak some havoc with their nav systems.

Spoiler
    Show
    Intelligence (1d12)[9] + (1d2)[2] + Tech Engineering (Electronic Warfare) (1d12)[5] + (1d2)[1]
    Applying the bonuses from Math Whiz (its an engineering action) and Comp Tech (dealing with computers)

Gāisǐ de xuě qiú = damn snowballs
    chuánzhǎng = captain

Discord Tag #4097

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack
    Alpha Panda's bridge

He nods once to Lei, and settles in to the Nav station pressing buttons and hitting switches.

"Gotcha," Jack says as he takes full control from Lei. As he weaves through the debris, he keeps half an eye on the other ship. There was no way these fools were going to beat the Panda. Then a thought stikes him;

"I hope to all hell that those guys are the ones trying to steal our job, because if they're legitimate traders we may be in a bit of trouble," he punches the big yellow button that raises the feedback flow. "On the other hand, what's life without a little trouble, eh?"

Jack's hand drifts to the weapons controls. While blowing another ship out of the sky isn't exactly plan A, he's not going to be caught flat footed if they start shooting first.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Sia
    Medbay, Alpha Panda

As Sia stands, one hand on her bag, a knock on the door brings her back to the present. Tears still running down her face, Sia looks to see Cole standing in the doorway. She steps to him, pulling him into her arms. Sobbing uncontrollably, Sia cries out, "Why, Cole? Why did I send them back out there? I sent them out to die. Why would I do that?"

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Morgan
    Bridge

Morgan looks off towards the other ship as the nav crew hops to work.
    Let them come, he thinks to himself, It will be a pleasant break in the routine.
    He turns with a quiet and crisp salute to the Captain, sound asleep in an unoccupied chair, and jogs through the Panda's constricted hallways to his quarters, checking behind him to make sure he's alone.
    The soldier pulls out his armor, almost with a reverence most people save for religious occasions. Morgan did not taking dawning this gear lightly, but if that other ship had any chance of coming at them when they landed, they better have a gorram artillery piece poking out of their cargo bay if they planned on taking the Panda down.
    Morgan snaps on the ceramic and composite plated vest, and attaches all of the limb covers. He straps the padding over vital areas, then exercises his full range of motion to make sure nothing is too tight or too loose. Finding all to his liking, the man kneels before his footlocker of weapons and starts to arm up. The derringer in his boot, a constant precaution among a ship full of people he hasn't known for a long time, stays in place. He straps pistols to his legs, waist, and armpits, all fully loaded. Morgan is of the philosophy that you don't have to reload as long as you have another gun. His assault rifle is slung over one shoulder, also with a full mag.
    Morgan flexes his gloved hands, feeling that same rush he had all those years ago. The world had made him feel weak, inferior, insignificant. Everyone had belittled him, the boy without a voice, who was thrown to the streets as soon as Persephone's laws allowed it. In this suit, Morgan had realized that he was not weak. It didn't matter to him that he was working for the Alliance, they gave him the tools that allowed him to see that he wasn't prey for the taunts of society. He was a predator, quieter than a moonless night.
    He cracks his neck and pulls on his helmet, completing the suit of body armor, and sticks an extra clip for the assault rifle on his belt. Morgan strides out into the hallway, confident, his armor rattling and weapons clinking against it, the already smallish hallways seeming even more cramped with the addition of the armor.
    Morgan took a deep breath. It was time to earn his pay.
    Spoiler
    Show