New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Yeah, but you could still realize that the area taken up by 7632 Rhode Islands was about 4% of the earth's surface (if I did my math right, which I probably didn't, because life hates me and wants to make me a hypocrite) and Belgium is significantly smaller than that. You can blame a calculator for a miscalculation, but you can't blame it for reporting a miscalculation.
    It's actually closer to 5%. Assuming I knew the area of Rhode Island by heart; if I regularly use Belgiums, the dimensionality of a Rhode Island is not inside my margin of expectancy.

Kinda how I can notice 100 km may be a bit too far to the closest gas station but I have no idea if 62 miles is close or far by virtue of not using miles regularly.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

So I accidentally bruised a freshman when I punched him in the arm when the two of us were roughhousing. Karma got me good though because I thoroughly smashed my funny bone into the stage during play practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    So I accidentally bruised a freshman when I punched him in the arm when the two of us were roughhousing. Karma got me good though because I thoroughly smashed my funny bone into the stage during play practice.
    Oh, AT, you can't just roughhouse with childrens like that.

What if you broke one? You'd never get your security deposit back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

Rough house with a freshman? But... why?
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post

XD *almost falls out of chair*

Wait, that explains where all of my money for tuition is going.
    A few odds and ends.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Apparently not. I guess I'll just have to keep the roughhousing to my fellow Seniors.

Also, your joke totally went over my head.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

Be sure to catch up in Dharma, Arthas and Moksha.

For that he has Geico (or whatever insurance is used for apartments and freshmen, I know not of American insurers).

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    XD *almost falls out of chair*

Wait, that explains where all of my money for tuition is going.
    That and the dean's new pool.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground

Apparently not. I guess I'll just have to keep the roughhousing to my fellow Seniors.

A security deposit is what you (normally) pay when you lease something; usually a decent amount of money (one month's rent, or thereabouts), that you get back if you return the leased object/space in (close to) its original condition. If you break stuff, then you don't get your money back.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2012-10-29 at 08:18 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

A security deposit is what you (normally) pay when you lease something; usually a decent amount of money (one month's rent, or thereabouts), that you get back if you return the leased object/space in (close to) its original condition. If you break stuff, then you don't get your money back.
    I know what a security deposit is, but why would I put one on a freshman? They're not an asset.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Ettin in the Playground

I know what a security deposit is, but why would I put one on a freshman? They're not an asset.
    Well, they're about half of an asset, each. The first three-fifths of an asset, on average, actually.
    A few odds and ends.

11. - Top - End - #881

Apartments have safety deposits, money that you put down as your word, saying "I will not make this place worse then it was when I leave it"

Sheep is interpreting your words "roughouse" as "roughing up the house" instead of what you intended for comedic effect.

-Zodi, Joke Ruiner

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Well, they're about half of an asset, each. The first three-fifths of an asset, on average, actually.
    Hardy har har. The freshman were actually being awful at rehearsal today. They wouldn't shut up backstage. And they were getting handsy with one another and it was disgusting.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Troll in the Playground

I was about to get all offended. Then I rememebred I'm a sophomore. What can I say to lambast our dearest friends the freshman? How they blabber in the hallways? How they do not show respect? How frightfully WEIRD they are? I was one of the GOOD ones. These freshman have these ideas of equality and stuff. Pffffffft.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    I was about to get all offended. Then I rememebred I'm a sophomore. What can I say to lambast our dearest friends the freshman? How they blabber in the hallways? How they do not show respect? How frightfully WEIRD they are? I was one of the GOOD ones. These freshman have these ideas of equality and stuff. Pffffffft.
    Good freshman? The only good freshmen are dead freshmen sophomores.
    A few odds and ends.

15. - Top - End - #885

NecromancerGuy

That's why I grew a beard. *nods sagely, strokes chin luxuriously*

The only downside was that my Freshman English teacher thought I was a really dumb senior for a bit there. XD

Hardy har har. The freshman were actually being awful at rehearsal today. They wouldn't shut up backstage. And they were getting handsy with one another and it was disgusting.
    Silly Freshmen, that's what the broom closets are for.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #886
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Show no respect? Wait till you're a senior.

Good freshman? The only good freshmen are dead freshmen sophomores.
    Hey now. Freshman with upperclassmen sibling can be OK, they have their crap together sometimes.

Speaking of general class stuff. At my school, this is how we remember the classes.

Class of 2010 - Full of loser potheads
    Class of 2011 - These people did stuff?
    Class of 2012 - First 10-0 Football season!
    Class of 2013 - Dedicated workers
    Class of 2014 - Full of stupid tools

The classes of 2015 and 2016 don't quite have a reputation yet, but in the all senior meeting a month into the school year the counselors specifically thanked our class for being nice to the freshman because, "We know the seniors when you were freshmen were awful." It gave me the warm-tinglies ... And then they went a way because I have terrible senioritis.

Silly Freshmen, that's what the broom closets are for.
    No, no. That's what the Dark Room in the art hallway's for.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-10-29 at 08:31 PM.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Ettin in the Playground

They ARE. You think test tubes clean themselves?
    Bah, freshmen's understanding of the world is similar to business understanding of sustainability.
    In my times... oh wait, I didn't get silly stuff like that, yay for all boys school I guess; you COULD use the Dark Room for what it was meant... LAZER TESTING!

18. - Top - End - #888

NecromancerGuy

Ahh, the little freshmen getting developed before their time. Usually from overexposure, if I've a guess. ufufufufuufu~
    Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    They ARE. You think test tubes clean themselves?
    That's what labpartner's are for, and I aint taking no dumb freshman for a ladpartner.

Bah, freshmen's understanding of the world is similar to business understanding of sustainability.
    Nice analogy.

In my times... oh wait, I didn't get silly stuff like that, yay for all boys school I guess; you COULD use the Dark Room for what it was meant... LAZER TESTING!
    There's only been one serious incident in the Dark Room. A boy had violated the dress code and they made him change. And so he did. In the dark room. Went out with one pair of pants, and out with another. And so did his girlfriend.

Ahh, the little freshmen getting developed before their time. Usually from overexposure, if I've a guess. ufufufufuufu~
    ROFL. Some day they'll be as developed as you!!
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-10-29 at 08:52 PM.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ettin in the Playground

That's what labpartner's are for, and I aint taking no dumb freshman for a ladpartner.
    Lab Partners? Nah, Freshmen clean them during their classes and you just arrive to clean sets, need further cleaning? Just take another one of them out of classes, not that they can learn anything of them, that's for older people.
    Nice analogy.
    Whilst the wording is mine it's a derivative from a more famous quote.
    There's only been one serious incident in the Dark Room. A boy had violated the dress code and they made him change. And so he did. In the dark room. Went out with one pair of pants, and out with another. And so did his girlfriend.
    There was a guy who used to draw hentai at school, he did so at recess in the dark room; when a teacher found a strange folder with over 500 pages of tentacles the results were not pretty.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-10-29 at 09:03 PM.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Troll in the Playground

Poor Teddy. Of course, those are COLLEGE Freshies, so they are not as bad.

AUGHEGJKL:R!
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

22. - Top - End - #892

NecromancerGuy

Good Lass?

Well, I just choked on a piece of banana nut bread.

...Man, the last time I saw that I don't think I was old enough to get it...

Wuff.
    Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Lab Partners? Nah, Freshmen clean them during their classes and you just arrive to clean sets, need further cleaning? Just take another one of them out of classes, not that they can learn anything of them, that's for older people.
    Ah. Well, I'm not much of a scientist anyway. And that's probably the one subject menial labor is involved in, so darn.

There was a guy who used to draw hentai at school, he did so at recess in the dark room; when a teacher found a strange folder with over 500 pages of tentacles the results were not pretty.
    That's great. Err, great as in really funny. My naked people almost always turn out wrong. And I just draw them to practice anatomy.

Poor Teddy. Of course, those are COLLEGE Freshies, so they are not as bad.
    Better than high school senior even.

Good Lass?
    From the boyfriend's point of view, sure.

Well, I just choked on a piece of banana nut bread.

...Man, the last time I saw that I don't think I was old enough to get it...

Wuff.
    I'm really having trouble these days determining if the original Cartoon Cartoon shows (Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab (and some others)) were actually better then the stuff on these days or if it's just nostalgia. I like Regular Show pretty well, but Adventure Time's just ... Eh. It does nothing for me.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ettin in the Playground

=

That's great. Err, great as in really funny. My naked people almost always turn out wrong. And I just draw them to practice anatomy.
    Sure, sure...
    A few odds and ends.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Sure, sure...
    Man. Look in my Art Thread. It's pretty obvious I know next to nothing about what real people look like? Proportions? What're those?

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ettin in the Playground

Man. Look in my Art Thread. It's pretty obvious I know next to nothing about what real people look like? Proportions? What're those?
    Don't worry; I can barely draw decent stick figures, much less a hand or anything. You are talking to a fellow person who doesn't know how to draw people.
    A few odds and ends.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Don't worry; I can barely draw decent stick figures, much less a hand or anything. You are talking to a fellow person who doesn't know how to draw people.
    I mean, I know how to draw people. I'd dare to say they're decently good representations of them at times, (EXAMPLE) but they aren't anatomically correct. And the only way to get better at that is through drawing the naked human form.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Troll in the Playground

I mean, I know how to draw people. I'd dare to say they're decently good representations of them at times, (EXAMPLE) but they aren't anatomically correct. And the only way to get better at that is through drawing the naked human form.
    Aaaugh my eyes! T linked to a nelkid human form! Or was that just a weird anime creep pose with a coat? *insults AT in every way he can think of, continues in ways he doesnt think of*

No, it was "i have WORSE than. "d" in latin."
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-29 at 10:18 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

29. - Top - End - #899
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Aaaugh my eyes! T linked to a nelkid human form! Or was that just a weird anime creep pose with a coat? *insults AT in every way he can think of, continues in ways he doesnt think of*
    Don't you have to do some homework, Mister I-Have-a-"D"-in-Latin?

30. - Top - End - #900
    Bugbear in the Playground

You're both Michelangelo compared to me. I mean, my art is on a par with my handwriting. For reference, a sample of my handwriting:
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay, that's from when I was taking notes using the Phoenician alphabet. It took me a while to realize that, because my English handwriting looks like this:

EDIT: Large images, working on sizing them down a bit right now.

Fixed it.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-10-29 at 10:22 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.