New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi shrugs and idly plays with Misha's feet with her own a moment before she replies. "Yeah, little bit. It's fine cuz I know I'll see her again in a little while, though."

2. - Top - End - #782
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

Mimi shrugs and idly plays with Misha's feet with her own a moment before she replies. "Yeah, little bit. It's fine cuz I know I'll see her again in a little while, though."
    Riss' Quarters

"Mm." Misha hums in agreement, then reaches one hand up to begin playing with Mimi's hair and run her fingers through it while the other stops to rest on the smaller woman's stomach, "It's kind of the same thing when you're gone. I got all weepy and emotional for a bit when it was just me and Riss there, I don't think that would've happened if we'd had you to balance us out, but you were adventuring and got to huggable size because of it, so it worked out just fine." The arm on Mimi's stomach tries to squeeze her a bit.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi is quiet for a long moment as she takes that in. Misha likes her. Like, likes her likes her. Mimi knew that, though, right? Kind of. It's been confusing. You'd think this would have hit her like this earlier than this, especially considering recent events.

The pixie turns over so she can look into Misha's eyes. "You really wanted me around when you were alone with Riss? You missed me?" She almost sounds like she doesn't believe it.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2013-01-13 at 10:51 AM.

4. - Top - End - #784

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi is quiet for a long moment as she takes that in. Misha likes her. Like, likes her likes her. Mimi knew that, though, right? Kind of. It's been confusing. You'd think this would have hit her like this earlier than this, especially considering recent events.

The pixie turns over so she can look into Misha's eyes. "You really wanted me around when you were alone with Riss? You missed me?" She almost sounds like she doesn't believe it.
    Riss' Quarters

"I did, really. It's not the same without all three of us around at all. I can't describe it, but it's like if I had only met Riss I probably would have been happy and thought it was the best thing ever, but I would have been totally wrong because it was missing you and I wouldn't have even known it." Misha leans down while trying to pull Mimi up a bit closer so she can nuzzle the pixie's forehead.

"Of course, if I'd only met you, we'd have probably just not liked each other at all. We needed Riss for both of us to care for to get past that."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Pixie in the Playground

[Fortress Mountain - Timeline A]

Oh no and uh-oh! Not a volley of gauss cannon to the face! Anything but a volley of gauss cannon to the face while pieces of Clarissa are encased in ice!

Parts of Clarissa that have been iced shatter like glass, which causes Clarissa to fritter away the second it takes for Nameless Cannon Fodder to recuperate by snarling in pain and secretly hatching a somewhat cunning battleplan now that the freeze ray has been temporarily knocked out of commission and a squad of meatsacks is pouring into the area making the most effective use of all of the resources remaining at her disposal.

Tackle-dive!

Knowing full well the potential and invariable brutality of Day's meat shields, I imagine that Nameless Cannon Fodder tries to plow into what little is left of the devious Clarissa with as much force as is humanly possible.

But Nameless Cannon Fodder might find that a little easier said than done.

As NCF lunges at her, Clarissa self-destructs, scattering herself into hundreds of miniature oozes that rocket around the room under the cover of a platoon of ice shards flying through the air at terminal speeds. Her plan is to coat every single soldier in the area with these oozes so that she may consume each one of them starting with their brain stems and throats.

The large multicellular humanoid attacking/defending approach wasn't panning out in Clarissa's favor, and small unions of unicellular organisms can be ravening beasts all on their own.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi giggles. "Yeah. I'm really glad you think that way. Cuz I'd rather like you than not like you." On a random impulse, Mimi tries to give the nereid a brief kiss on the lips, returning her head where it was right after.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

Maeve leads Doc to an abandoned three-story house in the Red Zone, rather battered; inside, it's reasonably clean, albeit still damaged.

Should he continue following, he'll be led upstairs to a small room with a few bookshelves in it, and a small, clearly salvaged, though clean, and patched, couch, in front of a fireplace.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    A sickly-looking brown-tabby catgirl limps out of a bathroom, her eyes leaking as she wipes at them with a black handkerchief. She seems a bit alarmed as she looks at the newcomer, turning to look at Maeve with a look of confusion; she doesn't speak for now.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post

Fortress Mountain- Timeline B

About an hour into the construction, two more cloned soldiers stop by to deliver the additional parts promised- A high-torque combustion engine, a lithium iron phosphate battery array rigged to fuel a railgun, and an ancient combat droid, HK-51 model, with a reinforced combat chassis and the classic matte red color scheme. Not sure if that will change the finished product, but it's what they've got.

"Don't touch the brains and document anything you remove or change. If you have extra time, try to figure out how it works and draw up the schematics."
    The scientists frown. This time, Mrs. Brant is up, but moving very slowly, with the use of a makeshift crutch she nailed together. The other three move to the clones. Fiddlesticks pipes up.Ah...I see...Okay, Mrs. Brant? You can document, that way you can rest up. We'll build. The Hackett family nods and starts grumbling while they work. The pieces are moved and the droid is placed on the table. Um....zis vill take a vile....probably at least two days....hmm....

10. - Top - End - #790

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [Maeve's]

Maeve leads Doc to an abandoned three-story house in the Red Zone, rather battered; inside, it's reasonably clean, albeit still damaged.

Should he continue following, he'll be led upstairs to a small room with a few bookshelves in it, and a small, clearly salvaged, though clean, and patched, couch, in front of a fireplace.
    [Maeve's]

"Hmm." the Doc mumbles to himself as he takes in surroundings with. Actually quite cozy. It reminds him a lot of the Guild base, making something comfortable out of not much. Anyone can carve out a niche in Inside if they know what their doing.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

11. - Top - End - #791

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi giggles. "Yeah. I'm really glad you think that way. Cuz I'd rather like you than not like you." On a random impulse, Mimi tries to give the nereid a brief kiss on the lips, returning her head where it was right after.
    Riss' Quarters

Misha giggles when the kiss breaks off, a faint blush spreading across her face, "You know I first thought of you as just an annoying little sister? Not that I ever had a sister, but I remember seeing kids act around their siblings and that's what how we used to treat each other reminded me of the most. Now.... well, a nereid's first instinct when it comes to kissing is to use it to drown someone, and it's really hard even for me to get past that. Now I feel comfortable enough with you that when I do this." Misha leans in for a deeper yet still brief kiss, pulling back quickly, "It's just an act of passion. Before Riss I didn't think that was possible for me, and before you I thought it was because Riss was just special."

12. - Top - End - #792
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Char's House

Quiet's eyes go wow! What's a telephone?

Treehouse of Love Mutual Lust

Vuierzt ruffles her hair and laughs, mouth full of eggs. I cook all the time! Why, do you know a drow who can't cook?
    "No, it's just one-night stands don't normally include breakfast," She eats another chunk of hot omelette and grins at the tall drow. "I woulda been gone by now, with most guys! Or they'd have just left me a note that said something stupid like 'water in the fridge'."

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    No Longer House Hunting

Hmm... no, no, nothing seems out of the ordinary... ah, wait, this door was open earlier. It must be what closed. On the other side is a sitting room, somewhere for people to sit and talk.
    [No Longer House Hunting]

Kirk starts to chuckle at her reaction when he hears the door close as well. "Strange." He frowns in the direction it came in. "Let's go see what it was, Maybe the wind is getting in somewhere." Or it might be something else, but he doesn't want to worry Tina overly much. If there are no protests from Fettina, he'l lead the way.
    Kirk will lead the whole way, then, and is likely the first to enter the sitting room. She'll follow close behind, taking a closer look at the strange lounge. "Maybe there's a maid or something. With their own key." Tina suggests, the thought actually warding off that sense of tension. No spooky ghosts here, just one tiny caretaker in an awfully big mansion.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Maeve's]
    A sickly-looking brown-tabby catgirl limps out of a bathroom, her eyes leaking as she wipes at them with a black handkerchief. She seems a bit alarmed as she looks at the newcomer, turning to look at Maeve with a look of confusion; she doesn't speak for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Maeve's]

"Hmm." the Doc mumbles to himself as he takes in surroundings with. Actually quite cozy. It reminds him a lot of the Guild base, making something comfortable out of not much. Anyone can carve out a niche in Inside if they know what their doing.
    Maeve ghosts over to Khair - the Death brand on her shoulder does have some uses, among them silent, fast, non-tracking, travel -, and goes to slip an arm around her reassuringly, smiling.

"He's fine, Khair. He's going to be seeing about helping me get a different job, one that's not going to be putting you at risk..."

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground

Kirk loops his arm around Fettina's waist and tries to pull her close. "Whatever it is, it's nothing to worry about. This place is probably pretty old. Old buildings make noise all the time." He says, trying to be reassuring by sounding as unconcerned as possible.

[Riss' Quarters]

Now it's Mimi's turn to blush when Misha kisses her again. Or at least blush a deeper shade of red. "Maybe I'm just special too." She says with a cheeky grin. "I'm happy you can do that without drowning me. And not just because I'm not getting drowned." She giggles at that.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2013-01-14 at 12:41 AM.

15. - Top - End - #795

Well that seems to work. Tina presses against Kirk's side, sliding a hand onto his chest. Her smile returns, small and wry. "Maybe that's why my Earth doesn't have many left. They were all too damn creepy."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ogre in the Playground

Maeve ghosts over to Khair - the Death brand on her shoulder does have some uses, among them silent, fast, non-tracking, travel -, and goes to slip an arm around her reassuringly, smiling.

"He's fine, Khair. He's going to be seeing about helping me get a different job, one that's not going to be putting you at risk..."
    Khair nods uneasily, eyes flicking up and down the newcomer.
    What kind of job? Her tail flicks, held low.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Fettina's Place]

Harnel, I picked Wellington because it was one of the hardest dishes I'd heard of. I'd probably believe anything you said about how to actually make it.

Naitiri, on the other hand, certainly seems to know what she's doing in the kitchen. Even moreso than Tina, she hasn't always had someone to cook for her. The tall, slim woman has most of the beef bake sorted in minutes, with Evan's help of course. He may have a moment to speak with her, if he pleases, whilst Gelley pesters Tina about various things.

"Really? A drow?"

"Yep! He's nice. I guess all that stuff about drow guys was hokey, huh?"

"Well, they're not all bad."

"Not in bed, at least..."

"Gelley, hey!" They descend into a fit of giggles.
    [Fettina's Place]

Given that Tina and Gelley appear to be distracting each other, Evan says quietly to Naitiri, "Something I should know?"
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-01-14 at 02:08 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

18. - Top - End - #798

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Khair nods uneasily, eyes flicking up and down the newcomer.
    What kind of job? Her tail flicks, held low.
    [Maeve's]

"Hi, m'friends call me Doc. I can get you whatever sort of job you think you can do," the doc, a man in wearing street clothes and a surgeon's mask, says to Khair. "More than a few night clubs and bands owe the guild, so we can get get you in anywhere if you're nocturnal, or if you don't we can take the other girls offer for the grocery store." He directs the grocery store part to Maeve.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

19. - Top - End - #799
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Maeve's]

"Hi, m'friends call me Doc. I can get you whatever sort of job you think you can do," the doc, a man in wearing street clothes and a surgeon's mask, says to Khair. "More than a few night clubs and bands owe the guild, so we can get get you in anywhere if you're nocturnal, or if you don't we can take the other girls offer for the grocery store." He directs the grocery store part to Maeve.
    "Hold up a bit, Doc," Maeve says quietly, raising her right hand, the brand on it glowing fiercely, which is likely to be taken as a warning, though really, it's just a sign that she's drawing the pain out of the catgirl at her side. "I can do just about anything you need, but for Khair... The store would be not such a great idea, sleep-schedule notwithstanding. Anything where Khair will have to be on her feet all the time moving stuff around wouldn't work too well, I think."

She pauses a moment, clearly considering her next words carefully, before she speaks again.

"Khair's sick. Not contagious, I don't think she even actually has the stuff in her system anymore, but we both lived through a plague, and it left her with some pretty bad side-effects. So bear that in mind, alright?"

20. - Top - End - #800

[Riss' Quarters]

Now it's Mimi's turn to blush when Misha kisses her again. Or at least blush a deeper shade of red. "Maybe I'm just special too." She says with a cheeky grin. "I'm happy you can do that without drowning me. And not just because I'm not getting drowned." She giggles at that.
    Riss' Quarters

Misha lays her head back down against the warm water, sighing contentedly, "Yeah, me too." What else was there to say? Just telling Mimi that she felt that way about her was a huge step, and it left her feeling drained yet relieved on top of everything else that had happened today.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Bugbear in the Playground

"No, it's just one-night stands don't normally include breakfast," She eats another chunk of hot omelette and grins at the tall drow. "I woulda been gone by now, with most guys! Or they'd have just left me a note that said something stupid like 'water in the fridge'."
    Vierzt laughs and leans over for a kiss. That's not me, then. If you want good food, stick around.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

22. - Top - End - #802

"Just get it done." And then the soldiers depart, leaving the scientists alone again save for the guards.

((Gonna post for Hamlet and the meeting with Enshadu inna minute))
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post

"Just get it done." And then the soldiers depart, leaving the scientists alone again save for the guards.

((Gonna post for Hamlet and the meeting with Enshadu inna minute))
    The scientists will sit there and work for a few hours. Nothing terribly interesting here.

24. - Top - End - #804

[Treehouse]

Vierzt laughs and leans over for a kiss. That's not me, then. If you want good food, stick around.
    Gelley will give him one, and then proceed to scarf down the rest of her meal. "So? Whaddya wanna do now?" If Vierzt is still lacking clothes, she might get a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Fettina's Place]

Given that Tina and Gelley appear to be distracting each other, Evan says quietly to Naitiri, "Something I should know?"
    Naitiri smiles and shakes her head. "It was nothing." She rolls her eyes, trying to seem exasperated, but the blush touching her cheeks makes it look more embarassed than anything. "Gelley may've asked what you look like. And I... may have said you were... kinda hot."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fettina's Place]

"Alright," is all Evan says.

... yes, that's it. He just keeps working at the food; if Naitiri wants to chase this particular thread further, that's her right, but on the whole, Evan is fine without pressing her further, mostly out of respect for not embarassing her further. Besides, the other girls might come over at any moment.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

26. - Top - End - #806

[Treehouse]

Gelley will give him one, and then proceed to scarf down the rest of her meal. "So? Whaddya wanna do now?" If Vierzt is still lacking clothes, she might get a few ideas.
    Vierzt grins and raises an eyebrow. I have a few ideas.
    Last edited by Dark Elf Bard; 2013-01-16 at 03:44 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

27. - Top - End - #807
    Dwarf in the Playground

No Longer House Hunting

The lightning flashes outside. IS THAT A DEAD BODY ON THE COUCH? Oh, no, it's throw pillows. It looked like a body during the lightning flash, though. A lot like a body. Much more than you would expect throw pillows to look like a body.

Almost impossibly so.

28. - Top - End - #808

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Fettina's Place]

"Alright," is all Evan says.

... yes, that's it. He just keeps working at the food; if Naitiri wants to chase this particular thread further, that's her right, but on the whole, Evan is fine without pressing her further, mostly out of respect for not embarassing her further. Besides, the other girls might come over at any moment.
    "She did ask," Naitiri says, her eyes flicking over to Evan. She gives a small, unassuming smile.

Vierzt grins and raises an eyebrow. I have a few ideas.
    "Mm? Yeah?" Gel sets her empty plate aside, and reaches out to put a hand on Vierzt's stomach. "What were you thinking?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #809
    Ogre in the Playground

Kirk turns to look at the couch very quickly after the flash. That was rather... strange. Yes, strange. But nothing to actually worry about, right? "Could have sworn I saw something. Funny how things can trick your eyes like that..."

30. - Top - End - #810

"Kiiiirk!" Tina whines dramatically, giving him a little shove. She crosses her arms and glowers at him, having already jumped a bit when the lightning struck. "I thought you weren't gonna try and scare me." Given how he was acting so placid n' all.

She was turned away, obviously, so the BODY on the couch went unnoticed.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters