New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1494
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

[Terry's Room]

That gets a still rather feminine giggle from Lucy, who looks up with a grin as she runs a hand across Terry's back. "Well...I still prefer...my normal one...but it isn't all bad..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ogre in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

After a moment, it becomes clear that Terry is dozing off on Lucy's chest. Being new to the whole thing has left her rather worn out.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Troll in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

Lucy's brain quickly assesses the situation.
    Lucy's brain decides that it can live with being underneath Terry for a little longer, yes it can, no problem.
    Lucy's body agrees with this assessment.
    And so it was done.
    ...as he dozed off too shortly thereafter.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Jace's Place

"Considering freaking out causes things to explode, that's probably a wide idea." Nontheless, Dante can't help but start to 'freak out' just thinking about it. Just thinking about the whole thing was causing his head to start to hurt again. He started rubbing his temples in an effort to calm things down before something bad happened.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Barbarian in the Playground

Terry's Apartment

A rather taciturn voice comes out of Terry's closet as the two begin to doze off, "Are you two loverbirds going to be there all day? I've been waiting for this little date of yours to finish so I can get on with your lesson you know. Six seconds is a lifetime to wait when your student is procrastinating."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Ogre in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

A blush and a scowl on Terry's face as she looks up towards the closet. After a moment, she'll crawl off Lucy and start pulling her own clothes on so she can go get that lesson. Waldorf may be a jerk, but at least he knows magic in the grand scheme of things.

Of course, given her new posterior, it's a bit difficult to get her pants on, but she manages. she says to Lucy, "Rest for now. I'll see if I can't get a reversal spell or potion or something."

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Jace's Place

"Considering freaking out causes things to explode, that's probably a wide idea." Nontheless, Dante can't help but start to 'freak out' just thinking about it. Just thinking about the whole thing was causing his head to start to hurt again. He started rubbing his temples in an effort to calm things down before something bad happened.
    Hey.
    Dante might find a pocket dragon sitting close to his face now.
    Focus on me, okay? Don't think about what's going on, don't think about yourself. Just focus on me and my voice.
    Dante might find Zebes' voice reassuring, almost more so since it's in his head. He has that effect on some people.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Troll in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

Lucy, half-asleep, mumbles something unintellgible in response to Terry, but she does smile at hearing her voice, pulling a pillow tighter into an embrace. "Mf'k."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #1389

Terry's Apartment

Waldorf is in the lab, having somehow projected his voice through the interdimensional back wall of the closet. He has a table full of ingredients arrayed in front of him as well as a pair of books, one green and one black.

"For your girlfriend, and possibly for yourself, there is a reliable gender reversal potion recipe somewhere in the pages of this book. I've gotten out an abundance of the ingredients, all you need to do is find the recipe and measure, prepare, and properly mix them. You've got about three tries if you are judicious in using the ingredients, and you should probably test the potions before using them on someone important, as a failed one could leave the subject halfway there or even worse off somehow. If you run out, there are more ingredients in your lab's new attached storage room, along with the burners and containers you'll need to create the potion. I'll leave it to you to pick which pieces of equipment are best based on what you learn. As for your own affliction, a book on beginner's voodoo is the best I can do for you. The effects are too specific to reverse by a potion. I hope you're good with sculpting clay." And Waldorf vanishes already, huffing to himself about no-good layabout apprentices making him wait and lose valuable time.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ogre in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

As always when dealing with Waldorf, Terry is currently wearing a scowl. Still, he knows what he's doing in regards to the whole magic thing. Besides, Terry has a better idea than attempting voodoo for her hooves.

See, over the past few days, the biggest thing that Terry has looked into is how transformative magic works, and how to apply it directly. A minor trest was worked out yesterday - enough to change the shape of her fingers a little, but it didn't stick. Theoretically though, her base form - her normal feet, as it were - should be easier to make permanent, as the form is more sympathetic to her soul. The problem is, how do you apply the change to it? you provide a catalyst, and when she cracks open the three tomes on the subject on her desk, that's what she's looking for.

The gender bending potion can wait until she feels comfortable walking again.

11. - Top - End - #1391

Terry's Apartment

The only books Terry can find with information on permanent transformation not accomplished through potions, at least in the books she can currently understand, are on sympathetic molding spells done through linked mediums. In other words, shaping something that you've linked to the subject by magic and having that thing shaped in turn.

So not only does Waldorf know his magic, he apparently knew that Terry's search would lead her right back to the voodoo book he placed on the table in the first place.

There is another theoretical option though. It's much riskier, but casting a spell on your own body part that made it more easily moldable by temporarily changing its makeup could allow her to work a more permanent transformation before changing the part back into flesh. Again, it's risky as changing what material an object is made of can be delicate work and the spell to change the material isn't permanent itself, so the molding would need to be done quickly.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Troll in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

After a little while, Terry might hear a few thumps from the bedroom, followed by a flush and then the shower running. Sounds like Lucy woke up.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Ogre in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

Dammit, there's just not many options, are there? Terry files away the fact that Lucy has awakened; must have been a pretty short nap, or she hasn't realized how long she's been at this.

There's a few things in the voodoo book... ah, here we go. She'll grab a bucket of plasticine she has stored in the storage room, slap a lump of it down onto the desk, and pluck a bit of hair off her head to fit as a sort of sympathetic conduit.

The shaping of it is simple magic. using the connection through the hair, she'll be able to make a lifelike image of herself in the plasticine, though it won't have any color, at which point she begins working on the feet. she's using magic directly to shape and mold it, so this should work properly and end up with real feet.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wherever Hadlin is Staying

Whereever it is that Hadlin is staying, there will be a tap-tap tapping on the window. If he doesn't have a window, it will be at an air vent or something.

15. - Top - End - #1395

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Terry's Apartment]

Dammit, there's just not many options, are there? Terry files away the fact that Lucy has awakened; must have been a pretty short nap, or she hasn't realized how long she's been at this.

There's a few things in the voodoo book... ah, here we go. She'll grab a bucket of plasticine she has stored in the storage room, slap a lump of it down onto the desk, and pluck a bit of hair off her head to fit as a sort of sympathetic conduit.

The shaping of it is simple magic. using the connection through the hair, she'll be able to make a lifelike image of herself in the plasticine, though it won't have any color, at which point she begins working on the feet. she's using magic directly to shape and mold it, so this should work properly and end up with real feet.
    Terry's Apartment

Well then, that's a start. Terry's combination of transformative magic on the doll and linking the doll to herself has successfully reshaped her hooves into a foot-shape.

But it's a foot-shape that's still largely made out of hoof. No wiggling her toes or bending her arches is going to happen under the current circumstances.

Of course, with what she's read about transforming body parts into inanimate material and then into flesh, she could still try that, or now that she's linked to the doll she could try turning its lower legs into flesh to see how that effects her.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Troll in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

Lucy, Terry might discover, sings in the shower.

Well, at least starts to. Before abruptly stopping with an embarassed sound.

Singing as a man apparently is not Lucy's cup of tea.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Jace's Place

The second voice in his head almost makes it worse at it's partially mixed in with the hushed infernal whispers of whatever's inside him. It's still a slow buildup though, so it might not amount to anything... yet. "I don't know if I can hold it..." Truth be told, Dante doesn't know if there's anything to hold back, or if any amount of concentration will keep whatever from doing as it pleases.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

If you're not sure, don't bother. You don't need to worry about us. Even if he's too modest to tell you so, Jace is one of the best sorcerers on our side of Golarion, and I'm a dragon at the very least. We saved continents, you know. Well, one. So relax and put your trust in us this time, because we can handle this. That's a promise.

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hadlin's Room]

It's a tiny little apartment - all of three rooms, one of which is a bathroom and another is the living room with a kitchenette attached. Hadlin is sleeping at the moment, and being in REM sleep, the knocking at the window will have to get considerably louder to wake him.

[Terry's Apartment]

Terry considers this for a long moment, chuckling to herself at Lucy's signing hiccup. Eventually though, she decides that to test something out; is it possible to turn the doll's legs into flesh and have her own feet follow? May as well try.

There's a moment as she concentrates, and then will attempt to make the voodoo doll's legs flesh, as she wants hers to be. That is, matching the rest of her body.

20. - Top - End - #1400

Terry's Apartment

Indeed it is. No doubt Waldorf would be proud of her for figuring out how to combine substance transmutation, voodoo, and material shaping into one cohesive force to solve her problems.

Of course, she still has very firm, toned, and apparent gluteus muscles and a frisky tail as a result of her trip to Jon's burgers. One wonders if she'll bother with them before moving on to fixing Lucy's impeccable singing voice.

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Jace's Place

Is the dragon telling Dante to... let this thing loose? That doesn't seem wise. Then again, he's not the expert. "I... I think it's... coming thrRAAGGHH!!" Dante's eyes glow an ominous red as a fireball launches from Dante's forehead in a random direction. It's a small fireball, it'll probably leave a scorch mark somewhere if left unhindered. The raging force inside Dante, just as quickly as it came to a head, subsides for now. It seems that even if the force is vying for some kind of control, it can only do so for short bursts.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2013-03-18 at 12:28 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

Jace was apparently expecting this to happen, as almost as soon as Dante screams he's already gesturing. A small beam of blue light shoots from his hand and intercepts the fire, nullifying it unless it's especially resistant to dispelling. Oddly, he smiles. "See? Nothing to worry about. I still wouldn't recommend walking around normal people, but you're not on 'destroyer of worlds' level yet. Which means as long as you don't start actively trying to destroy my house we shouldn't have a problem."

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

[Terry's apartment]

After that's done, Terry will use the voodoo effect one more time, to squish the tail into its backside. This should have the effect of entirely removing it without the unfortunate connotation of cutting it off. For now, though, she leaves her rump the way it is; for all that it's huge, it's a secondary problem and it'd take a good bit of work to properly shape. The feet were a more primary concern, which is why she went for those first.

Lucy's status, however, is another concern. Terry will put away the transmutative and voodoo books back into their places on the shelf - must remain organized - before grabbing the green labelled book Waldorf left for her. She spends some time on the table of contents looking for it, and will flip through the most likely sections of the book looking if it's not obvious, but eventually she'll find the recipe.

She'll quickly brew on up, and then go out into the living room. Giacomo has returned home in the interim. He's sitting on the couch, watching television, but there's one thing that happens every time Terry is in the kitchen, like clockwork. She'll go into the kitchen, and from the living room he calls, "Hey Terry, while you're in there, grab me a beer?"

Perfect, you moron.

"Sure,"
    she says, and grabs a can from the fridge. She cracks it open and pours it into a glass so that it's inconspicuous when she adds the potion, and then will hand it to Giacomo. Sure, alcohol was one of the ingredients, but it had been cooked, so it shouldn't have much of an effect on the final product. Right?

Giacomo will drink, no problem.

24. - Top - End - #1404

Terry's Apartment

The first sign that something is wrong is that the beer tastes both sweeter and more bitter than it should. Of course, that's overwhelmed by the rather more obvious sign that Giacomo's body, first from his throat downwards and then from his stomach outwards, likely reshapes itself in a rippling wave into that of a female version of himself. The last change is that of the head, face, and hair. Seems Terry mixed up a perfect version of the potion on her first try, though the negligible amount of alcohol in the beer does add to the effect somewhat. What should have been just a physical, genetic, and hormonal change may also effect the new woman's sex drive slightly in a positive fashion.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ogre in the Playground

[Terry's Apartment]

Giacomo looks down at her body incredulously, having finished the glass rather quicklym before looking at Terry with fury - and a bit of staring, towards the chest, "You ass! Change me back, right now!"

"Hmm. That blush suggests an unaccounted hormone change. Must have been the beer," Terry takes mental notes, "Otherwise, seems to have been a perfect blend. Come on, I'll make you a second batch to turn you back."

Terry waves for Giacomo to follow her into the lab. Normally, Giacomo would be surprised to see another room, but is a bit caught up watching the rhythmic motions of Terry's rump. Combined with the "Sexy" effect Waldorf put on her before, Terry's rear is apparently quite hypnotic.

It won't take too long before Terry brews up a second and hands it to Giacomo. unfortunately for him, the ingredients aren't quite right. Let's see what happens, shall we?

When Giacomo drinks, he'll... well, he won't look much different. A bit shorter hair, shoulders a bit further apart, but on the whole, he still looks like a woman.

Except for something visible with the pants, that both of them stare at for a moment.

"... Right, so. Hermaphroditism is possible. Gonna keep a record of that."

"Change me back, Terry! I don't want to get stuck like this!" Giacomo is yelling at this point.

"Sorry, but the third batch is for Lucy, and I'm out of materials. Go out and purchase some pure alcohol and fructose if you want me to whip you up another batch." She pushes the dual gendered Giacomo back out of her lab and her room, before closing and locking the door. She then heads back into the lab to mix a final batch, hopefully getting it right this time, for lucy.
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-03-18 at 01:54 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hadlin's Room

tap tap tap

tap tap tap!

Tap-tappy-tap-tap...

After unsuccessfully working at it for a minute, the tapping thing will simply try to worm through the window. It's a large beetle, brown and easily half a foot in length. It's also oddly strong enough to open the window as long as it's not locked.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hadlin's Room]

Unfortunately for the beetle, Hadlin doesn't much trust the Nexus in general. He's entirely certain that any night he allows something to go unsecure, a thing of some sort will flow through it and destroy him in the night. or transform him. Or give him unimaginable power.

Really, it's an even chance of any, but the first two thirds just seemed like too much to trust to the third.

So, no, the window is not unlocked.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hadlin's Room

After a sigh, the beetle will snap open its mandibles and climb up onto the window. The mandibles act like perfect glass cutters, and the beetle will go about trying to cut a nice hole in the glass so it can enter.

And then once it's in it tries to place the glass plug back in the window, and then fix it back up using magic so that there is no evidence of it breaking in.

This is not, it seems, a normal beetle.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Jace's Place

If Jace can still see the auras inside Dante, he may see the red aura of rage simmer back down to the level of the other auras for now, at the same time that Dante starts panting, out of breath. "So... what now?"

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hadlin's Room]

The beetle succeeds!

Hadlin is still asleep though. It may have to do something about that.