New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

"Lord Pontis;
    Should I fail in the duel; it will be the gods decission. The same if I succeed.

This is to show the truth to the public, and to get Justice; if nothing else."

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Restaurant Association [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Greetings to the esteemed Restaurant Association. I was considering establishment of Herbalist Guild to collect medicinal herbs for the Hospital, but then I thought, that in the course of looking for said herbs, one can also find products of the forest that might be applied in salads and seasoning. Perhaps you would be interested in making this a joint venture for an investment of [WEL]?''
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

3. - Top - End - #1083

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

To Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have been working on wards, and would be very willing to help unluck Desoui's potent wards. We can contribute 5 mag, along with 8 WEL, to this project.

4. - Top - End - #1084

Wallen
    Indeed, but politics is politics.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Arcanan Contacts [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

[OOC: As I understand I can use Arcanan Contacts now, that I'm finding business for Sellscroll's Maze. And the rules seem to imply messages to your own (Laurier's) contacts are PMs.]

I would be interested in acquiring the following:

Light Armor that allows spellcasting (or something like Magic Bracers of Armor or Robes of Protection I guess).

Assistance with Wards (either means to make them more power efficient or means to channel power to them. Something to make Desoui Wards workable).

P.S. What do they have between 3 [WEL] and 20 [WEL]?
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-01-23 at 05:45 PM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild

Daimot University
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is the tuition cost of studying at the University? Cecile, the leader of the Guild's intelligence network, has expressed some desire to learn the basic's of rudimentery magic and I see no reason to deny her the oppurtunity to pursue this.

[This is of course assuming there is a tuition cost...Couldn't remember.]

-The Trader

7. - Top - End - #1087

ESGE

Mercantile guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard tuition is generally [3 t.wel per turn for 3 turns], though there are exceptions in few cases. We look forward to the possibility of seeing you here.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!

Image to come

Buy my music here

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild-Daimot University
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well. I may be forced to withdraw her temporarilly from the University should any need for her arise but at the moment I don't forsee this happening.

The first third of the tuition should arrive within the month.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Troll in the Playground

To Ram Revolution
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to revisit the matter of running our Metro underneath your territory, and ensure that you are still willing to allow us to do so.

To the Technist Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to extend our metro underneath Factories North. Would you be willing to grant us permission to do so?

To the SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    To ensure that we are all on the same page the SGA will be using it's wealth to increase it's reputation with the city, and assigning the Watch to look for smugglers who are impacting any of our members.

To the GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would like to know what if anything the SGA assets accomplished last turn.

10. - Top - End - #1090

The Heladuit Court

D. Esp: 13

To Bloodhaven Hospital:
    Spoiler
    Show

"Is it played in Sav Altulas at large? No. As an educated man, however, I've come across it before, and would of course be willing to play it. Let's go upstairs."

Markus led Lascelles up a spiral staircase to a large room with tables, chairs, and more than a few family members reading, sewing, or otherwise keeping themselves entertained. He gathered a few of them to play Arcanan, and sat at a table.

"You're the guest, we'll let you go first."
    My last breath... ...is also my mintiest...

Avatar credit goes to a strictly platonic friend.

Former Avatar credit goes to Howl.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

On SGA Infrastructure: Correct.

On Gear's Chosen: ''As the conflict seems inevitable, I was wondering, if we should arrange that the Celestial Network continues its operations. Perhaps Technist Guild can convert the Gear's Chosen to their more sensible creed and take over running it?''

Heladuit Court [13]
    Spoiler
    Show

Lascelles examined his draw. The Old Jack wasn’t among the cards. Did Markus get him? The shattering effect Jack had on the play was better taken advantage of, when you knew it was coming. Some thought Jack was even more important then the Arcanan Fool. There was a Merdallan senior Duke, whom Lascelles considered discarding – Markus would probably keep a few Merdallan nobles card - get enough of them on the table and the higher ranks turned first worthless and then a detriment to their player. Lascelles left it in his hand in the end. Ah, an Archmage card. That was a nice one. Not a senior one unfortunately, but close enough. There were also several good Merchants, with faces depicting Merchant’s Waters that he decided to play and Lovers card that he decided to keep. No Empire or Cults cards. It wasn’t the best draw, but it had a number of opportunities and he had the skill to use them.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Colossus in the Playground

Orcs of Tregon to the University Board

"Will the university accept foreign students? And how high will tuition be? Tregon will need it's own mages, if it wants to be a power."
    Resident Vancian Apologist

13. - Top - End - #1093

NinjaGuy

To Tregon
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, I kind of lost track of the messages.

Have we sealed the agreement? I'll send the masons to help; the price would be 3/level of fortification; if I'm not mistaken,

Was there anything else?

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Colossus in the Playground

Tregon to the Masons, Vasari

Spoiler
    Show
    "No. Perhaps you can contact Vasari directly for his part of the payment, no sense transporting all that money from Sav Altulas to Tregon and back. He should send you 7 wealth, we want level 3 fortifications, the rest will be paid by us."
    Last edited by Eldan; 2013-01-24 at 04:59 PM.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

White-Stripe Mages

''Seekers of Knowledge & Arcane. We, the White-Stripe Mages of Sav Daimot, have been there from the first day, when the University opened it's doors.''

''We have trained initiates and experienced Mages, we have organized an efficient and fair hierarchy, we have acquired considerable connections and we continue to expand our power and resources with each passing month.''

''The purpose of our society is elevation of the magical arts in Sav Altulus and influence of the Mages, restoration of the Talidor tradition, including ascension of the Fourth Archmage of Talidor and protection against threats of magical nature.''

''Seek to join our ranks and we shall provide you with everything you need to further your magical education as well as potent allies and connections for your future.''

University Board

White-Stripe Mages: We vote in favor of allowing foreign students.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-01-24 at 05:28 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Those Keeping Adventure

The Technists Guild is sponsering a expedition to a long forgotten ruin. Join for gold, free food and glory! See the wonders of the world from the Airship, and unlock the hidden vaults of the past!

Apply at the Technists Main office for more information

To the Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    Go right ahead

To the SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    We'll talk to them, but we can't make promises.
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2013-01-24 at 05:33 PM.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Technists Offices

Starbright Society: We'd like to know what archaeological value this ruin presents.

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Technists: What sort of loot are we talking about in that ruin?

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Technists Main Offices;

The Ruins hold primarily technical information. Think of it as the technological equilivent to a archmages tomb.

SGA[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Vaults of Morvec. There won't be much coin, but he was one of the founders of our order, and one of the greatest technological minds that has ever lived.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution:

Technists:
    Spoiler
    Show

General Krodok would like to accompany you on your expedition, but would like to know what he would get out of it, other than the chance to get out of the city for a bit and a ride on an airship.

Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show

You may pass through our areas, as long as you provide access to the metro in any neighborhood you pass through.

Go Tigers!

20. - Top - End - #1100

The Heladuit Court

To Bloodhaven Hospital:
    Spoiler
    Show

Markus realized he had not played Arcanan Fool in quite a long time. His hand had a merchant, and a sad mix of Cult and Empire cards. Get a large enough number of either, and they were wonderful, but they did not play off of eachother well at all. Getting rid of as many of them as he could, he spent much of the game trying to recover from his starting hand.

Play continued around, with the game a tie between Lascelles and a Dolores Heladuit, until Meredia gave word that dinner was ready. The game was left with intent to finish later, and the party moved towards the dining hall.

"Now, I know Meredia wishes to give you a gift to congratulate you on your victory in the duel. I just tell you so you don't start eating before she presents it, and accidentally show poor manners."
    Last edited by Copper8642; 2013-01-25 at 12:57 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Bugbear in the Playground

Peacocks to Bloodhaven (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

The Thousand Voices is someone we worked very carefully around during the reign of Desoui. So long as you didn't attract the sorceress' attention--and we most emphatically did not--you were relatively safe from them. I was not at all happy to find out that the Heartspears were still around. No idea what their agenda might be right now. Whatever it is, they're feeling entrenched and confident enough to reveal their hand now, so I do not think we can really prevent whatever it is they're going for.

Back to business. We're smuggling out DuKree? Someone that the Lord Protector has personally issued a bounty on? That might take some doing. Not really sure how much, exactly--hopefully it'll be easy, since judging by the bounty the LP thinks EDK is somewhere in the Shattered Lands, but there's no real guarantee of that.

As for the matter of the Harrowing Fields, that depends on how extensive use he's planning on making of them. If we can arrange for his militia to train in between games, [1] or [2 WEL] would be sufficient, but if it's going to interrupt our other revenue streams we would expect compensation for that. Of course, if he wants to duel a king in our arena, well! We have no problem with that at all. Better than the games, that is.

Merc Guild, Bloodhaven (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Can Mercantile Guild find out for me, what sort of Mages we've got in the Shattered Lands? Well, to narrow down the search, how many Mages might possibly be enticed to flock to the Daimot University? Any major names?
    You haven't noticed any major, famous or semi-famous mages coming your way. It's been people who think you can teach them to get to that level, the village kids with a speck of talent and the runaways and the people who took up a collection in their little town to get the money to go to the city and the University. This effect has been giving people a bonus to recruiting mages recently, not sure if you've noticed or not.

Thelonius (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

And do I understand correctly from the rules, that messages via contacts are [PM] for the factions that own them? It does seem to be written that way, in which case I can talk with my Verdan Contacts pretty safely.

If I send message without Contacts, will it be my regular [ESPD]? If I send a message with a VIP?

P.S. You are not the first to curse me for introducing them to the Worm. It seems to take people out for several days...

Edited: Can my research into Tantric Magic be used to generate power from the Peacocks enterprises?
    To get a PM message to an outside faction, you need to use a VIP. If you do not have the relevant Contacts trait, you cannot send your VIP to that non-city faction, and thus cannot use PMs. If you send a message without the Contacts trait, it will use your regular ESP-D unless you take specific measures for it, and you will not receive a reply until the next turn.

Worm had me reading obsessively for about a week, I'd say. It's a very long piece of fiction, which makes its cohesiveness all the more impressive to me. Damn fine work.

To answer your final question: yes.

Emporium of Masks to Bloodhaven (7)
    Spoiler
    Show

We are perfectly content with our present location. The Triphage has many fine qualities, as you have outlined so clearly, but the Circle has more. You are but one customer, and here we have many, or at least enough.

Carriage Houses to Bloodhaven (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Easy answer, guv: we can't do that. Ain't no road through that forest, and certainly none that goes past where you want to be.

Restauranteurs to Bloodhaven (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Certainly, though you may not find us able to donate as much coin as you might expect. We are not the richest of organizations.

ArcaneStomper (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Right, sorry. I keep forgetting to post that. SGA Central's WEL worked on increasing its own infrastructure, to partial effect, while the Guild Watch patrolled around the Guild Halls and stood ready to see if any of the SGA member guilds needed assistance in their borders. No crises came up, so the guards didn't really do much.

Arcanan Contacts to Bloodhaven (7, Laurier may read for free)
    Spoiler
    Show

Your first request is easy. We use equipment very similar to what you are looking for every day in the workshops and laboratories of the University Arcana; it would be a simple matter to deliver simple things of that nature to you. Should you require more protection or custom enchantments, we can of course do that as well, for additional coin.

Wards are more difficult, as we would either need to send you experts to assist in your crafting of them or send you books and instructions in the hopes that you can put them together yourself. Such things would be more expensive than any magic robe. The Mages Ubiquitous are strong in the mountains, and anything or anyone relating to wards of the strength I think you are looking for is liable to be seized by them unless certain precautions are taken. Where we could get you a simple fireproof and impact-resistant apron for [2 WEL], anything related to the more complicated subject of wards would have to start at [5] for the most basic package, with the cost of course increasing based on the specifics of your requests.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Heladuit Court [13]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I thank you for your consideration. You’ve been most gracious host.’’ Ascott Lascelles sent his best smile to Dolores Heladuit. Well, his second best smile. You always had to keep an extra dagger in reserve, for the do or die moment.

Board of Eduction 7+2=9
    Spoiler
    Show

''Lord Pointis, you recall Mages Ubiquitous. Those knaves continue to interfere with us, albeit indirectly. You may know, but they are prowling the highs and lows of the Shattered Lands, kidnapping people with gift and stealing magic, that should by right flow into the Daimot University. We can’t get magic of sufficiently high value into the city, because spellwork merchants are fearful of being accosted on the roads. I might be able to do something about it, but I require trusted men to assist me – do you have a few to spare [ESP]?''

SGA (Mercantile Guild, Silversmith's Guild) [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

General: Any ESP anybody can spare?

Mercantile Guild: ''I was wondering if you have any [ESP] in reserve. One of my ventures might need an extra care.''

Silversmith’s Guild (on behalf of White-Stripe Mages): ''I’m planning to recruit an experienced Wards expert of high rank for your Guild to assist in this project and perhaps others. I’ll put additional coin in it myself to get better results. However, there is an issue with Mages Ubiquitous. They are prowling the hills you see and if somebody of high magical ability were to travel to Sav Altulus, they might resort to kidnapping. I may have a solution to the problem, but I need trusted men to pull it off - would you be able to spare any [ESP]?''

Technist’s Guild: ''I’m gravely torn on the issue as I would like to assist you in this endeavour, but it doesn’t advance any of my personal agendas. My resources are stretched extremely thin. I will see, if I can provide some help, but sadly not a full-fledged assistance.''

Carriage Houses [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    What about bringing people to the forest (that’s still a fair distance, that would justify hiring them?). You said the Standing Stone was near the Forts, so at least to there, there is a road.

House Laurier [7]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have identified an issue affecting the Sellscroll’s Maze profitability. It appears there is risk, that MU may seize goods of high magical value, thus limiting the assortment. I’m looking into means of addressing the situation. Would you be able to assist with trusted men [ESP] to resolve the issue?

Restaurant Associations [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, we'll see if we can change that [how rich they are]. I thank you for your trust.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-01-25 at 06:19 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ogre in the Playground

The EBSA

Trial By Combat

By Executive Decree, 432 subsection c of the justice and legality system of guilt we hereby authorize and support the official Trial by Combat issued by Lord Wallen.

We shall facilitate and officiate any such combat at a location and time chosen by the challenger, with the weapons chosen by the challenged.

Note to all factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    If we missed communication, forgive us, this has been a very long and difficult adjustment back to full capacity. We beg forgiveness to any problems this may have caused.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

24. - Top - End - #1104

ESGE

Board of Education [9]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Indeed, this is a most worthwhile endeavor. I should be able to spare [2 t.esp].
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Image to come

Buy my music here

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Troll in the Playground

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Bloodhaven
    Unfortunately all our agents are already assigned this month, however next month we should be able to spare some.

26. - Top - End - #1106

The Heladuit Court

Bloodhaven Hospital:
    Spoiler
    Show

At the dinner table, the servants had only just finished serving the first course, a thick looking soup, before Meredia approached Lascelles with a jewelry box.

"In this you will find a golden necklace that I wish for you to have, as a reward for your victory."

She looked sincere, but at the same time a little terse at reminding herself she lost a trial.

"Congratulations."

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1107

Carriage Houses to Bloodhaven (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

This is true, and that we could certainly do.

House Laurier to Bloodhaven (7)
    Spoiler
    Show

That depends. What sort of resolution did you have in mind?
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

28. - Top - End - #1108

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    To Bloodhaven:
    Yes, we can contribute some of the agents in our network to ensuring that the expert can get in.

29. - Top - End - #1109

Turn 16 Results
    September, 1033 DR

The Sav Altulas Standard
    All Burns

Sponsored by the Bookbinder's Guild

The Lower City is cut in half by fire and lightning as the Celestial Network overloads to a degree beyond what anyone thought was possible during an attack on Factories South by Mercantile Guild, Bloodhaven, Peacock, House Wallen and orcish troops. The sheer scope of the destruction, as well as the speed with which the overload occurred, has many suggesting that foul play is at work; rumors of powerful storm magic being felt by many of the city's practitioners of the Art abound. Of those who were attacking Factories South, most of the survivors are orcs, who's tough constitution allowed them to endure the lightning and fire better than their human comrades. General Brador of the Mercantile's Guild is missing, believed dead, and Ser Wallenstein has not yet regained consciousness after being dragged into Factories North by his last remaining squad. The Gear's Chosen are believed to have been almost completely destroyed in the event, and Factories South is a pit of electrified and burning rubble.

Damage from the Celestial Network overload is extensive across Runner's City, especially in the territories of the Ram, who had allowed the Chosen to extend the Network into their neighborhoods. Aside from Factories South the damage is worst in Deadman Hill, where electrical traps set by the Chosen at the behest of the Blackfist go haywire and almost destroy Gatehouse Prison. Rumor has it that those prisoners who survived the initial overload event have seized control of the facility after the Warden guards were almost killed to a man by violent lightning. Head warden Malcolm Exarn, who was in Tregon when the overload occurred, has vowed to reclaim his prison once again.

Work is almost complete on the new city walls and military district.

Rumor has it that the SGA has suffered a massive case of institutional fraud.

The Church of Neposh's crusade against the Grave Guard and its attendant temples continues. Rumors of the Imperial Mother Church's displeasure are beginning to be heard from the south.

They say that the Guilds have brought in an expert in warding magic from Ver Arcana.

Doctor Vassari has founded both the Herbalist's Guild, for the collection and catagorization of the various plants found in the formerly druid-owned forest to the east of the city, and Vassari's Venoms and Vaccines Society, which is formed mainly of individuals who have absolutely no relationship with the defunct Hath Poisoner's Society.

White-Stripe mages have been meditating at the standing stones formerly belonging to the Upside Circle druids.

Famed playwright and composer Alscot Lascelles has gone missing.

Sausage Guild diggers have been spotted in Hopers, Resseville and Stockyards North.

The wild mages of Downline seem to be cooperating with the Sausage Guild, to some extent.

The Conductor has been seen out and about more often lately, working on Sausage Guild projects.

The Sausage Guild and the Exchange have merged multiple layers of their operations to form the Gilded Group, with the intent of overseeing commerce throughout the district.

A massive crackdown on smuggling by the Wardens drives up the price of opiates.

Ram Revolution and House Wallen civilians and troops have rented out the Harrowing Fields to train up a militia.

The village of Tregon has been very, very seriously fortified.

Lord Matoff is a lot more persuasive of late, and his vocal criticisms of the Lodstrom Party leadership are beginning to turn Party members away from their current Patrician.

According to travelers who passed that way en route to the city, King James of the Champions of Sovereignty has crowned himself King of Gregoria, with the willing assistance of the populace and most of the army.

The Silversmith's Guild has been more proactive about helping citizens in its neighborhoods of late.

Soup kitchens across the city have been bought up and replaced with high-end Heladuit boutiques.

They say that the Wardens have destroyed a death cult near Gregoria.

Use of University magical arts to advertise Lord StigBalathad's brewery draws some criticism and more customers.

Markus Heladuit was spotted racing his giant spider through the streets of the Smokeyards and the Triphage Untima shortly before the Celestial Network overloaded, cackling madly.

The entirety of the Technists Guild armed forces, as well as a small army of mercenaries, took flight for Orn Telengrad this month. No word on what they were after or what they found.

In the aftermath of the destruction wrought by the Celestial Network, EBSA Greycloaks are the ones best keeping order in the city.

Bounty Board
    All prices listed are in t.WEL unless otherwise stated, and will be paid out immediately upon confirmation by the bounty poster.

Elias DuKree: Red hair, close cut. Reddish-brown eyes. Scar on left cheek. Possibly a scar on right leg, depending on how the wound healed--might have a limp. Wanted dead. 4 from Lord Protector.

Unknown Raiders: Whoever stole the Imperial weapons meant for the Wardens from the caravan delivering them to the city.
    2 from Imperial Trade Ministry

Unknown Murderer: Whoever killed the people found dead at the opening of the Wallen Wing at Bloodhaven Hospital.
    4 from Doctor Vassari

Chosen Press
    4 from Bookbinder's Guild

Turn 17 Begins
    October 1033 DR
    Last edited by Zemalac; 2013-01-30 at 11:56 PM.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution (D ESP 3):

Utter pandemonium doesn't even begin to describe how things are in Revolution territory. Without warning, thousands of homes were set on fire, electricity jumping out of the walls and up from the ground, leaving hundreds dead and thousands with horrendous burns. The military and police units that would have been called out had problems of their own - their metal armor attracting the lightning and giving them some of the highest casualties. Throughout the city, people are picking through the wreckage and putting out fires, desperately hoping for survivors that are less and less likely each day.

Constantine Richter, President of the Revolution, has paced his office for two days straight. Aside from a brief press statement indicating his sorrow for the dead, commitment to do all possible to fix the city, and a plea to keep looting to a minimum, he has made no public statement. Instead, he finds a pen, and scribbles three identical notes. He hands them to a message boy. "Take these to Lord Wallen, Dr. Vassari, and the head of the Mercantile Guild. Don't leave until you have a response."

Wallen, Bloodhaven, Mercantile Guild:

Spoiler
    Show

How STUPID can you be?! You've blown up half the city, and now I have to explain to the people how our "allies" have done more damage to us the the RSA! Never mind the fact that you were operating against in an area KNOWN to be prone to exploding, and you still failed to inform me that I may want to watch out for the destruction of the celestial network. You had better have a way to fix this.
    Last edited by ForzaFiori; 2013-01-31 at 01:51 AM.

Go Tigers!