New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Death's End IC

1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Death's End IC

"We've got goblins! Others in the back that I can't make out, so engage carefully! Someone watch our rear." Soryn draws back his bow, sighting down the frontmost goblin. Let's soften things up on the bleeding grounds for Calia, shall we? Focusing, he released, and the arrow took flight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise Round!

Attack: (1d20+9)[10]
    Caution: Deviance Ahead.
    Sarcasm. Sincerity. Nitpick.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Seychelles moved along with Soryn, an eyebrow raised.

Spoiler
    Show
    Unless the goblins are hiding, they should be visible now to Seychelles as per the information on Spot in the SRD.

"How many are there that you can see, Soryn?" she whispered. Goblins? Hmm... useless creatures. Perhaps they'll be more interesting blind...? She moved through the words of Glitterdust while waiting for the information her far-better sighted friend could provide.
    Last edited by Lucretia; 2012-12-07 at 01:40 PM.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Avatar from the NSFW webcomic, Go Get a Roomie.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

"I've got the rear guard covered. All of you move up to engage those goblins!" Marius takes a small leap from the back of the wagon, the grey and red robes of the Adventurer's Guild flowing around him - it almost conceals the armor underneath. A mace appears in his right hand, and you can clearly see the resolve in the man's eyes. The cleric stands tall against the falling darkness of the trees, readying himself for the appearance of more goblins.

Meanwhile, Soryn's arrow flies harmlessly into the chasm. The six short goblins (you can clearly tell what they are now, and how many of them are present) are advancing. The first three make it to the second wagon, their sharp teeth glinting. One of the horses pulling this wagon screams, its neck punctured by a multitude of cuts and bite marks. Its viscous red blood spills everywhere, being pumped out by organs that will no longer save the beast. It covers the entire middle section of the bridge, staining the wheels of the second wagon and dripping over the edges, into the darkness below. The other three goblins hang back, drawing bows. In the forested space behind them, the large figure remains frustratingly hidden.

Lirian: Your sharp catfolk senses scan the underbrush behind your wagon, which surround the current position of Marius the cleric. You can both hear and see movement from the treeline on either side of the imperial road, as four figures split off from the shadows and approach him.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-12-07 at 12:13 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, goblins, how I hate them. everyone stay near enough to eachother to help protect the group, these ones look vicious.

Ben goes through his inventory in his head, he has a couple of potions of invisibility that would help him get behind these goblins and help flank, but if he went undetected, there are others that might need his immediate help ahead. Best stay with the party for now.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post

You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post

This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    In the past, I played Sir Theo Roost.
    I am soon to begin playing his heir, Dora the Destroya

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

"Three in front, three in the back with bows. There's someone else in the woods but I can't make them out." Frustrated, Soryn notches another arrow into his bow, ready for another shot. You really are going soft, he thought, annoyed.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Ben looks to the back woods, preparing to shoot at anything that pops out. If the other two archers are looking the other way, the back should be covered by someone. A threat from behind would be much closer anyway.
    Spoiler
    Show

This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?

7. - Top - End - #37
    Firbolg in the Playground

Arran 5' steps forward and fires an arrow from his bow at the nearmost goblin, then puts the bow away.

(1d20+8)[20] (point blank shot), (1d6+3)[4]
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

8. - Top - End - #38

Spoiler
    Show
    I presume Seychelles is the one with like... blue hair and a purple shawl on, next to the elf with the black cloak and green gloves.

Seychelles leaned out from behind the the cart and aimed the burst of glitterdust. "Tuphlos," she said, clenching her fist and pulling it down. To the right of the back-most sword-wielding goblin, a burst of light and bizarre dust erupted, coating the goblins in extremely visible particles -- and, with the sudden brightness, may have even blinded the goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    The burst is centered such that it will hit the three goblins without touching any of the horses. I can mark this on the map if need be. The goblins need to make a DC15 will save or be blinded for three rounds.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Jumping aboard the second wagon, Soryn draws his bow. With the new vantage point and the horse how bleeding out on the ground, the goblins were in full view. Let's try this again, he thought, releasing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+9)[24]

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I presume Seychelles is the one with like... blue hair and a purple shawl on, next to the elf with the black cloak and green gloves.

Seychelles leaned out from behind the the cart and aimed the burst of glitterdust. "Tuphlos," she said, clenching her fist and pulling it down. To the right of the back-most sword-wielding goblin, a burst of light and bizarre dust erupted, coating the goblins in extremely visible particles -- and, with the sudden brightness, may have even blinded the goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    The burst is centered such that it will hit the three goblins without touching any of the horses. I can mark this on the map if need be. The goblins need to make a DC15 will save or be blinded for three rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGodImOnFire View Post
    Jumping aboard the second wagon, Soryn draws his bow. With the new vantage point and the horse how bleeding out on the ground, the goblins were in full view. Let's try this again, he thought, releasing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+3)[10]
    Seychelles' spell explodes across the bridge, spreading the light and magical dust all over the goblins. However, two of the aggressors managed to somehow angle their faces away from the blast, saving themselves from the brunt of the damage. The third goblin is not so lucky, the particles digging into its eyes. Its dark blood leaks down its face to mingle with that of the dead horse in front of it. In the meantime, Soryn clambers to the top of the wagon, aiming his bow down at the goblins and letting loose a veritable shaft of death. The blinded goblin does not see the arrow that pierces its jugular.

The space is silent for a moment, the two goblin attackers pausing to examine their dead comrade in arms. Even from this far away, you see the flames of fury dancing in their beady eyes. Such loyalty is rare amongst tribes, but you can tell that these goblins are united by some purpose. They howl to the archers behind them in their guttural tongue, and as the archers advance, all three of them fire their bows in unison towards the elf.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1: (1d20+3)[10]
    Attack 2: (1d20+3)[22]
    Attack 3: (1d20+3)[4]

On the other side of the bridge, Marius finds himself under attack by several other goblins, their bloodlust spilling over any form of discipline as several of them charge his position. However, the archers find themselves missing their marks and the cleric seems to be more than holding his own against one of the swordsman. On the other hand, one of the goblins approaches Ben in order to strike. Its crude sword manages to pierce his armor, but ultimately the blade strike does little more than open a minuscule gash.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-12-07 at 05:56 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Lirian, still hiding behind the end of the bridge's low siding, stands up briefly and gives her snowball a heave in the direction of the goblin advancing along the opposite side of the bridge. With any luck, it would knock him off his balance, with a little more luck, it would knock him over the low barrier. Most likely, it would do neither.
    After making the throw, she quickly darts away into the darkness, taking cover behind a tree.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ranged attack: (1d20+5)[16]
    I don't think it would actually do any sort of damage (maybe 1 bludgeoning?) so I'll leave that up to 3Sec.
    Yeah, DreamingMage honestly thinks he is a god. Over the years, I've found it best just to go with it.
    Spoiler: Things I Once Was But No Longer Entirely Am
    Show

Previous Usernames: DreamingMage, Zeno Desaqqara
    Credit to araveugnitsuga.
    Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingMage View Post
    Lirian, still hiding behind the end of the bridge's low siding, stands up briefly and gives her snowball a heave in the direction of the goblin advancing along the opposite side of the bridge. With any luck, it would knock him off his balance, with a little more luck, it would knock him over the low barrier. Most likely, it would do neither.
    After making the throw, she quickly darts away into the darkness, taking cover behind a tree.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ranged attack: [roll0]
    I don't think it would actually do any sort of damage (maybe 1 bludgeoning?) so I'll leave that up to 3Sec.
    Lirian: Your aim is true, and the muddy snow of the late fall makes a satisfying crunch as it piles in against the face of the goblin moving around the horse's body. From your new position in the bushes, you watch in barely contained glee as the creature stops in its tracks to wipe off slush and twigs that even now are sliding down all over its front. The expression on its face is simply shocked at first, but soon you can see the creature shake with impotent rage as it tries to no avail to discern where the deadly ice projectile had come from. As if shaking itself from a dream, it continues onward on its violent quest.

Arran: As the goblins are making their way over to you, you manage to lean around the wagon and take your shot, striking the advancing humanoid in the shoulder. It staggers, but manages to stay on its feet.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

Taking a glancing blow, which he hardly feels, Ben looks directly in the eyes of his attacker, spits in his face (filthy goblin) and swings at him with his lightmace.

Spoiler
    Show
    As a swift action, I activate my Death Devotion, so for the next minute a successful hit deals a negative level (fortitude save DC 13) and no character can have more than one neg level at a time from this ability. (1d20+7)[9] for (1d4)[3] damage

After that, Ben moves ten feet to the square "down and right" of Marius. "We need to work together, try to move to flank!"
    Last edited by gallagher; 2012-12-07 at 06:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Ben: Your swing misses completely, your blade swiping naught but air as the goblin sneers at your perceived incompetence. On the other hand, while the monster was preoccupied with dodging your attack, you easily make your way around the cleric.
    "Let's take out these close fighters first. Watch out for the archers in the bushes, though." Marius doesn't seem to be all that nervous about the attack - clearly, he has seen plenty of action like this. His tone is curt and to the point, and like you he manages to maneuver himself around the wild swings of his goblin combatant. The two of you now stand on either side of one of the swordsmen.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-12-07 at 06:30 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

The goblins were covered in blood, blood that was not theirs. Calia focuses inward for a fraction of a second - watchfulness becomes soothing, protective, healing. She couldn't see the wagon drivers up front. Lyr, please, let them live. It would have to be enough. It had to be. She takes a breath, steps forward, and sings. Her voice is strong and clear. The song feels incredibly old, lyrics half-hidden in the piercing melody. For the speakers of Elven, a handful of repeating concepts can still be picked out. Fire. Mourning. Rage. Dragons.

Spoiler
    Show

Swift Action - Change Aura to Vigor - I don't know who's hurt in the wagons, but let's get them unhurt right now.
    Move Action - step forward to engage in melee with the goblin.
    Standard Action - Dragonfire Inspiration - +1d6 Fire damage per attack, targeting every ally who can hear her, including all the NPCs who can still attack.
    Last edited by Ajadea; 2012-12-07 at 06:39 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46

Seychelles set Basil on the ground and imbued him with the power of the bull. "Krusoboula," she uttered, making a pair of horns with her hands behind his head. The small weasel hopped down and scuttled under the carriage, touching Calia's ankle and giving her the power of the spell.

Spoiler
    Show
    My familiar delivers Bull's Strength to Calia. Also, we both make spot checks, just in case.

Seychelles
    (1d20)[19]-2 for Listen
    (1d20)[16]-2 for Spot

Basil
    (1d20)[4]+6 for Spot
    (1d20)[2]+4 for Listen
    Last edited by Lucretia; 2012-12-07 at 09:38 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Soryn reacts, dodging two of the arrows that came flying at him. Unfortunately, a third arrow slices through his leg, leaving a large gash. He cries out in pain, but manages to keep his footing. Furious but focused, he turns his attention to the archers. Without missing a beat, Soryn fires two shots, one at the center goblin, and after shifting his aim, one to the right goblin.

Spoiler
    Show
    Full Round Action - Rapid Shot

Attack:
    (1d20+7)[16]
    (1d20+7)[9]

Damage:
    (1d8+2)[3]
    (1d8+2)[5]

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Soryn: Your arrows fly with a careful precision born of years of training. One of your shots seems to miss its mark, but the other pierces goblin armor and draws thick blood. While the archer in question does remain standing, it has clearly been wounded by your counter-attack. Deep within you, the voice seems to be filled with a vast anticipation, opaque and dark.
    Yes, that's it. Kill them all.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Ben: The goblin that you and Marius are currently flanking, aware of the tactic the two of you are trying, sidesteps slowly to its left, moving from Marius to you as its intended target. Meanwhile, the other goblin has approached you, combining assaults with its ally in order to create a more potent melee front. Together they slash at you with their steel. The first goblin actually cuts right through your armor, although once again he leaves little other than a flesh wound behind. Marius seems to be having a time of the fight as well. While he does score a hit on one of the goblins currently attacking you, he now sports an arrow in his shoulder thanks to the archers nearby. The other ranged attack must have missed, but in the dim light and the rush of the combat made it rather hard to see the actual flight of the projectile.

Calia, Soryn, Seychelles, Arran: As the four of you stand guard against the goblin assault, you can finally hear voices emanating from within the cabin of the carriage. From the sounds of things, the surveyors inside are beginning to panic. However, there is precious time to think about that as the goblins press their attack. The first wave comes with the archers, who both take aim and fire in Soryn's direction - clearly, they are not going to give up their long ranged grudge match. It is becoming equally clear to you that these goblins leave something to be desired as archers, as both arrows fly wildly over Soryn's head and into the chasm below. On the front lines, several things seem to happen at once. The two remaining goblin swordsmen, seeming to have abandoned any form of strategic restraint, rush at Calia and Arran respectively. Their eyes are wild, their forms savage. This reflects in the quality of their attacks, as both goblins seem to miss their marks.

While the onslaught of the goblin forces continues, there is yet another development that catches all of your attention. The large figure has now emerged from the bushes and approached the bridge. This muscular, savage humanoid stands 7 feet tall. Coarse hair covers most of its body. Its mouth is full of long, sharp fangs, and its nose is much like that of a bear. In its paw is clutched a sizable morningstar. The creature's grin is feral as its keen eyes and nostrils take in the battlefield.

Spoiler
    Show
    Look to the OOC for attack and damage rolls.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-12-08 at 12:05 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

20. - Top - End - #50

Arran grits his teeth and draws his greatsword. He brings it crashing down on the goblin in front of him.

(1d20+7)[21], (2d6+4)[14]
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

From her hiding place in the trees, Lirian watches the fight progress. It seems to her that Marius and Ben are having a tough time of it, and decides to do something about it.
    Putting her backpack down quietly, she tries to instil into Frost the need to stay where he is. She then sneaks up towards the nearest archer.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move silently: (1d20+11)[16]
    She can make it even moving at half-speed, if it makes any difference, and she has the boots of being awesome on snowy ground.

As she moves, she slowly draws her sickle, readying it in one hand. If she makes it to the archer undetected, she will try to get the sickle as far around his throat as possible before giving it a good yank. If she is spotted, she will simply attack.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roll for attack: (1d20+2)[18]
    and for damage if it hits: (1d6+1)[3]
    I don't know if she would get a damage bonus of some sort if she does manage to sneak up on the poor, unfortunate gobbo, so I'll leave it up to the DM.
    Yeah, DreamingMage honestly thinks he is a god. Over the years, I've found it best just to go with it.
    Spoiler: Things I Once Was But No Longer Entirely Am
    Show

Previous Usernames: DreamingMage, Zeno Desaqqara
    Credit to araveugnitsuga.
    Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Calia doesn't think, doesn't let herself think about what she's doing or the consequences of her actions. A blade, small and quick, swipes at her legs but she twists and steps and it cuts only empty air. I am strong. I am stronger than them. The strong live and the weak fall; this is the way of Gruumsh One-Eye. The thought brings little comfort, but it is enough. She swings her sword down at the unfortunate goblin in front of her.

If he falls she moves forward to engage the hairy beast in front of her. Over and over, the words of her once-companion echo in her mind. They aren't people. They're goblins. They're not my friends, they are not my allies. They're goblins, just goblins. And she does not let her magic touch their fallen, and lets them bleed out when she can save them. She knows they would do the same for her, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack - (1d20+6)[23] Sword Damage - (1d8+4)[6] Dragonfire - (1d6)[4]

Total - 10 Damage.
    Last edited by Ajadea; 2012-12-08 at 03:13 AM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Taking another scratch, Ben laughs as he gets struck by the goblin. "Is that all you have? My grandma's fingers were sharper"
    Spoiler
    Show

First, he swings into the one that Marius has not been fighting: (1d20+7)[14] for (1d4)[3] and (1d6)[5] fire damage, with the potential negative level from Death Devotion(save DC13)

Second, he takes a five foot step to the right. If the gobbos misstep, Marius and I can flank again.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54

Seychelles moved up, crouching behind Calia. She targeted the bugbear and made a ball with one fist, expanding it slowly. "Graso," Sey muttered, casting grease upon the enemy's weapon!

Basil, meanwhile, scampered back on to Seychelles.

Spoiler
    Show
    My familiar is back. Bugbear needs to make a DC14 Reflex save, or lose his weapon.
    Last edited by Lucretia; 2012-12-08 at 11:14 AM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Now I'm getting warmed up, Soryn thought. Continuing his onslaught from atop the wagon, he pulled out two more arrows, firing them one after the other at the bugbear. The goblins aren't all that concerning... let's leave them for Sey and Ben. They'll enjoy mopping up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Full Round Action: Rapid Shot

Attack:
    (1d20+7)[21]
    (1d20+7)[13]

Damage:
    (1d8+2)[4]
    (1d8+2)[7]

Dragonfire:
    (1d6)[5]
    (1d6)[4]

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Ben: Your swipe at your goblin attacker just barely misses it, cutting through the air near its throat. However, as it moves Marius takes action, clubbing it upside the head with his formidable mace. It collapses to the ground, arms and legs still twitching as it enters its death throes. However, the other goblin approaches you, ignoring the cleric for now and slashing at you with its blade. It seems to be following the tradition of slashing at air, though, as its attack passes harmlessly by you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+2)[12]
    Damage: (1d8)[4]

Lirian: As the archers in the trees seem otherwise occupied, you manage to successfully sneak up behind one of the archers and deal it a nice deep slash across the throat. The archer seems to have survived, however, taking some careful steps back as it cries for help. The second archer promptly turns and loads an arrow at you in response, loosing in your direction. The arrow hits, sticking you in the left flank. It's been driven pretty deep.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+3)[16]
    Damage: (1d6)[5]

Soryn, Seychelles, Arran, Calia: On the bridge, the melee seems to be over for now. The two goblins that had run at Calia and Arran now lie dead at their feet, bodies broken under the impressive attacks of the two adventurers. The ranged front is a different story though: Soryn manages to successfully pierce the armor of the new bugbear combatant, inflicting damage from both the shaft and the fire gifted from Calia's song. It howls in pain, striding over the bridge and ducking beneath the body of the dead horse, ensuring at least temporary respite from Soryn's arrows. The bugbear also manages to keep a hold of its morningstar, despite the best attempts of Seychelles. The other three goblin archers, still trying to hit the most obvious target, all aim at the elf ranger and let fly their arrows. All three projectiles miss, the last one flying right past Soryn's head.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1: (1d20+3)[9]
    Damage 1: (1d6)[1]

Attack 2: (1d20+3)[18]
    Damage 2: (1d6)[3]

Attack 3: (1d20+3)[20]
    Damage 3: (1d6)[3]
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-12-08 at 12:26 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

27. - Top - End - #57

Arran grins as the goblin before him falls, rent by his blade which is now dripping with blood. He lowers his shoulder and charges forward at one of the goblin archers across the bridge, noticing the bugbear out of the corner of his eye as he brings his greatsword slashing down for a second time.

(1d20+9)[27], (2d6+4)[15]+(1d6)[4] fire
    (AC 17 until the start of next round)

28. - Top - End - #58

Basil reacted strongly to the cry of help from the goblin archer behind them, and Seychelles suddenly realized that, indeed, there were two fronts. Stepping back behind the cart to prevent the bugbear and archers from targeting her, the wizard turned her attention to the combat behind the carts. "Iskios," she said, creating a complex figure in the air with her fingers. Great blocks of darkness swirled into existence around Lirian.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm using silent image, and the image I'm making is the color black. Huge cubes of the color black. I'm going to make little purple marks on the map that indicate the 10 foot cubes (I have seven of them) that the spell can operate in. They are all in black.

Lirian can make a DC14 Will Check to realize it's fake and thus see through it. The goblins will have to enter it before they can attempt the check.

EDIT: Actually, I'm also expending one of the cubes to try and blind the two goblin archers up top. So... they get to make a will save as well to see if they can see through it.

EDIT2: Nope. that's a lie. I am making a cube on the left-hand goblin. HE can make a DC14 will save.
    Last edited by Lucretia; 2012-12-08 at 01:49 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing Seychelles move out of the corner of his eye, Soryn also turns to aid the rear. Arran and Calia are more than formidable enough to handle the rest of them. Walking to the end of the wagon, Soryn pulls two arrows out of his quiver, quickly launching them at the goblin archers threatening Lirian: first at the one closest to him, then at the one further away.

Spoiler
    Show

Free Action: 5' Step

Full Round Action: Rapid Shot

Attack:
    (1d20+7)[12]
    (1d20+7)[11]

Damage:
    (1d8+2)[8]
    (1d8+2)[3]

Dragonfire:
    (1d6)[5]
    (1d6)[6]
    Last edited by OhMyGodImOnFire; 2012-12-08 at 02:12 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

If I move a little, maybe I can draw this gobbo next to me closer to Marius so we can set up flanking again... but those archers nearbye need to get taken care of...

Ben takes a 5 foot step northeast and shoots his hand crossbow at the southern-most archer, nearest him. He still has his light mace in his other hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    hand crossbow shot! (1d20+6)[10] for (1d3)[3] plus (1d6)[2] fire damage!
    Spoiler
    Show