New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1476

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 85

1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 85

[Entrance]

"It's your lucky day, you're talking to someone in charge." And, just like that, the Solar Exalted's flippant attitude torwards the Archdruid Tobias (the Gorram) fades, and she crosses her arms. "What do you need?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Entrance]

HALO is about to start a large recruiting drive. We are trying to form several new teams to be active in the entire Nexus, so we seriously need new members. If there is anybody in GLoG who would like to help people in a more... violent fashion than your customary charity, they are welcome to join. Anyone with experience in combat could be made a Captain of a team.
    Last edited by FireFox; 2013-04-15 at 09:40 AM.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Troll in the Playground

[Entrance]

"...you don't say."
    A somewhat crafty look crosses Shrike's face, followed by a smile.
    "You know, I think I just might know some people who fit that description, and might be willing to join up for the promise of some action."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Infirmary]

"...badly," Quinn admits, after a moment's hesitation. "But you're past the crisis point," she adds quickly, before looking up in surprise as two young ladies enter!
    [Infirmary]

With a faint smile, Sayuri waves to Quinn. "Ah... hi! Pearl here," she nods over at the onion-girl, "got something really spicy poured on her head. I'm not sure what, but she says her head hurts."

She quirks an eyebrow at the hysterical Marty and gives him a raised eyebrow. "...what happened to him?"
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

Giant Slide
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "Oddish..." It seems Oddball wasn't so keen. He'd go again, though, if Jamie went with him.

Or if a certain ralts was watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    With a nod toward the shore, Sayuri begins swimming over to the shore, presumably with Pearl, Jamie and Oddball in tow. She calls out behind her, "C'mon, let's get you guys back on land and you can have another go!"
    Jamie giggles happily, and reaches to give Oddball a pat even as they head to shore. "I think it's my turn!" she declares, climbing out of the water and setting Pearl down before stretching, and tossing her hair to try it.
    Pearl is set down. Perhaps now is a good time for Sayuri and Pearl to go get a drink at the mean lemonade stand, where they can join with their alter-selves.

[Infirmary]

"Right then, that one!" Sayuri leads Pearl over to the infirmary, glancing worriedly at the sudden thundercloud. Upon reaching the infirmary, she tries the door. Assuming it works, she will open it and step in along with the onion-girl.

"...hello? Anyone there?"
    "...badly," Quinn admits, after a moment's hesitation. "But you're past the crisis point," she adds quickly, before looking up in surprise as two young ladies enter!
    With a faint smile, Sayuri waves to Quinn. "Ah... hi! Pearl here," she nods over at the onion-girl, "got something really spicy poured on her head. I'm not sure what, but she says her head hurts."

She quirks an eyebrow at the hysterical Marty and gives him a raised eyebrow. "...what happened to him?"
    It burns! Head burns! Pearl says, touching her head dramatically. She looks at Marty. That's Marty. He's in constant pain. Momma's mad at him.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quinn frowns, and tries to administer a mild sedative to the panicking Marty.

[Infirmary]

It burns! Head burns! Pearl says, touching her head dramatically. She looks at Marty. That's Marty. He's in constant pain. Momma's mad at him.[/QUOTE]

Marty looks over at her, and the full nasty scarring of his face will be presented. From the top of his head down to his chin he's just a skull on the left, kept alive by a special ring he wears, which constantly supplies him with a healing power that is accessible to his immunity, given to him from an old friend. His bad eye hangs out of his skull, milky and white, connected to his body by a cord, which hangs in visible sight. He also reaches his left hand to her angrily, which might terrify her. His left hand is badly burnt at the palm, but his fingers are all bones, barely held together by damaged ligaments and dead-looking muscles. The rest of the left side of his body is badly burnt. Don't you insult me! You don't know pain, but I can show it to you! Show you how it feels to burn! His voice is nasty there, twisted and malevolent. Then, he gets a shot, and falls limp.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Main Lodge]

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mark and Timmy. Please call me Yuki. Are you new here at GLoG, I haven't seen you around here before? Though I am still pretty new around her myself." She hardly knows anyone around here, being quiet and keeping to yourself will do that.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Cabin

Mark nods and sets down the broom at the nearest convenient place.
    "Yes, we arrived this morning."
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Pixie in the Playground

[Alyca and Miriah's Cabin]

Plus, burnt food contains carcinogens which could cause cancer on top of tasting just plain nasty. That might not impact Justin's food choices much as he willingly drinks delicious irradiated cola, but Alyca is perhaps a little too cautious about that kind of health-related stuff now that she's in control of her own life.

"As long as you agree to come back here and watch a movie with me afterward, it's a date."

10. - Top - End - #1180

Alyca and Miriah's Cabin

Science 100: Justin would know that, but Justin's "eat anything that stays down" philosophy overpowers any worries of cancer.

"Done deal," Justin says, "I'll see you in a few hours, come hungry."

Main Cabin

Timmy nods to Yuki. "We were just going around meeting more people." He fiddles with his hands unsure where to go from there.
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2013-04-15 at 01:41 PM.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

11. - Top - End - #1181

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Giant Slide

Pearl is set down. Perhaps now is a good time for Sayuri and Pearl to go get a drink at the mean lemonade stand, where they can join with their alter-selves.
    [Giant Slide]

Perhaps it is. Sayuri heads over to the lemonade stand...

[Infirmary]

It burns! Head burns! Pearl says, touching her head dramatically. She looks at Marty. That's Marty. He's in constant pain. Momma's mad at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Marty looks over at her, and the full nasty scarring of his face will be presented. From the top of his head down to his chin he's just a skull on the left, kept alive by a special ring he wears, which constantly supplies him with a healing power that is accessible to his immunity, given to him from an old friend. His bad eye hangs out of his skull, milky and white, connected to his body by a cord, which hangs in visible sight. He also reaches his left hand to her angrily, which might terrify her. His left hand is badly burnt at the palm, but his fingers are all bones, barely held together by damaged ligaments and dead-looking muscles. The rest of the left side of his body is badly burnt. Don't you insult me! You don't know pain, but I can show it to you! Show you how it feels to burn! His voice is nasty there, twisted and malevolent. Then, he gets a shot, and falls limp.
    [Infirmary]

With a cold glare, Sayuri takes a step forward, what little apprehension she had evaporating. "You speak of burning, little one, but you know nothing of the fires that the mind can create! You speak of pain, but you know nothing of the agony that is-"

She stops mid-rant, suddenly and uncomfortably aware that the target of her anger has been unsconscious for the last few seconds. A slight blush appears on her face, and she glances away. "...so, um, yeah... anywayPearl'sheadishurtscanyoupleasehelpher?"
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2013-04-15 at 04:34 PM.
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Pixie in the Playground

[Alyca and Miriah's Cabin]

Exactly.

I'm guessing that Justin leaves the cabin at this point? If so, Alyca will bid him a fond farewell!

"Will do! See you later, Justin!"

Timeskip?

13. - Top - End - #1183

[Entrance]

"...you don't say."
    A somewhat crafty look crosses Shrike's face, followed by a smile.
    "You know, I think I just might know some people who fit that description, and might be willing to join up for the promise of some action."

May we speak with them?
    Tobias looks around. Preferably in a more private location? The laboratory will do.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Infirmary]

No matter how Andy spins it, without stronger evidence, Rein's not convinced GLoG is in danger.

Reinholdt's nostrils and eyes flare briefly and Tobias does not get the confirmation answer he's looking for at the moment. "Yeah. You do that. You figure out how to punish the terribly naughty kitty for scratching the furniture. I'll accept whatever you deem fitting because there's no way you can make me suffer over this more than I already have. Now if you'll excuse me, my face hurts and I should lie down and think about what I've done." Reinholdt will attempt to maneuver around people and exit the Infirmary.
    Reelshka peers at Reinholdt. She doesn't appreciate the way he tries to play the victim here. She also has some suspicions about that cat she saw with Brinika... and the identical cat she saw with Salix.
    "Right. I'll meet you there later."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Well I appreciate the help. Feel free to look around. Hey Timmy are you hungry? I was thinking about making myself a sandwich." She figures Mark doesn't need to eat so she doesn't offer him anything.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Cabin

Mark will go to put the broom away properly where they found it as Timmy answers the question.

17. - Top - End - #1187

Main cabin

"Yes ma'am, I could eat something." Timmy had a sandwich with in his bag, but it's probably still in there and he'll have to throw it out by the time he gets back.

Alyca and Miriah's Cabin

Yes, Timeskip... and Spaceskip

Skip all the way to,

Dinner

In the kitchen are three unlit candles, two unfilled plates, and a single blond boy dressed in a mix of his only good suit and an old "Kiss the Cook" apron staring intently at the oven cooking his chicken. His eyes shift nervously between the clock and the oven, as he's clearly fighting the urge to open the oven every twenty seconds to look at it.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"I think the shock of the injuries has made him delerious," Quinn sighs, shaking her head sadly, before looking to Yuki and Pearl, to the former with concern,a nd the latter with caring. "I can try. Do you know what caused it?" she asks, cleaning her hands and looking over the ointments. "I could try a healing spell, if you'd like."

[Entrance]

"You're speaking to her now," Shrike says matter-of-factly, her expession daring Tobias to claim she isn't the HALO type. "As for the lab, well, lead on, McVulpan."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Titan in the Playground

[Grounds]

"Right," Wenomir says. "Well, if that's everything, we should be going."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

Marty's Head-infirmary

He's now unconscious, his clothes covered in dried blood, if Quinn has some kind of sense or magical spell, she'll notice that some of the blood on him is not his own... There's a bloody knife in his coat pocket as well. Maybe he had tried to defend himself and stabbed his attacker?

His body is exhausted, and barely alive. Despite Marty's nature, he always seems to be used as a punching back for evil PC's. He landed on his front, as seen by his two broken ribs. His nose is broken as well, his lip is busted too. The left side of his face is a skull, with nothing but fragments of muscle holding his jaw in place. His right arm is broken, and his left hand is severely burnt, his fingers nothing but bone and ligaments.

He has the two stab wounds in his left thigh, but he's not bleeding out anymore. The only reason he's still alive is the magical ring of healing on his right hand. However, the bright crimson diamond on the ring has faded to a dull gray, it's out of magic. He's undergone far more trauma than anyone should. His prosthetic left limb is not functioning either, he damaged it.

So, now Marty has pretty much sustained more injuries than any character I've ever played or seen here. I'm personally amazed Pearl isn't throwing up. She must have an incredibly strong stomach.

21. - Top - End - #1191

[Entrance]

Tobias doesn't even bat an eye. And the others?

[Infirmary]

Toby steps aside to allow Rein to leave. He opens his mouth, wanting to ask half a dozen different questions, but closes it without speaking. He'll just take care of this by himself. And then he'll go take care of that by himself. So he walks over to the med lab to go talk to the elderly priest.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Entrance]

[Infirmary]

Toby steps aside to allow Rein to leave. He opens his mouth, wanting to ask half a dozen different questions, but closes it without speaking. He'll just take care of this by himself. And then he'll go take care of that by himself. So he walks over to the med lab to go talk to the elderly priest.
    Father Hackett is sitting in the med lab, reading an old grey book. He speaks out and nods at Tobias when he sees him. Hello there, how did it go?

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Marty looks over at her, and the full nasty scarring of his face will be presented.
    Spoiler
    Show
    From the top of his head down to his chin he's just a skull on the left, kept alive by a special ring he wears, which constantly supplies him with a healing power that is accessible to his immunity, given to him from an old friend. His bad eye hangs out of his skull, milky and white, connected to his body by a cord, which hangs in visible sight. He also reaches his left hand to her angrily, which might terrify her. His left hand is badly burnt at the palm, but his fingers are all bones, barely held together by damaged ligaments and dead-looking muscles. The rest of the left side of his body is badly burnt. Don't you insult me! You don't know pain, but I can show it to you! Show you how it feels to burn! His voice is nasty there, twisted and malevolent. Then, he gets a shot, and falls limp.
    Pearl squeaks at the mean man's outburst and hides behind Sayuri, beginning to cry.

With a cold glare, Sayuri takes a step forward, what little apprehension she had evaporating. "You speak of burning, little one, but you know nothing of the fires that the mind can create! You speak of pain, but you know nothing of the agony that is-"

She stops mid-rant, suddenly and uncomfortably aware that the target of her anger has been unsconscious for the last few seconds. A slight blush appears on her face, and she glances away. "...so, um, yeah... anywayPearl'sheadishurtscanyoupleasehelpher?"
    "I think the shock of the injuries has made him delerious," Quinn sighs, shaking her head sadly, before looking to Yuki and Pearl, to the former with concern,a nd the latter with caring. "I can try. Do you know what caused it?" she asks, cleaning her hands and looking over the ointments. "I could try a healing spell, if you'd like."
    Pearl peaks behind Sayuri, still frightened of Marty. She doesn't understand why he stopped yelling at her, or even why he started in the first place. But she does know she's safe behind Sayuri.

I'm personally amazed Pearl isn't throwing up. She must have an incredibly strong stomach.
    Well, she has no stomach really. She's just an onion-girl, and unlike Vidalia- her momma, was never human to begin with. She doesn't even know how to throw up, or what it is to do so.

She is crying still though. Bully. ()
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2013-04-16 at 11:14 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

24. - Top - End - #1194

[Infirmary]

[Infirmary]

Pearl squeaks at the mean man's outburst and hides behind Sayuri, beginning to cry.

Pearl peaks behind Sayuri, still frightened of Marty. She doesn't understand why he stopped yelling at her, or even why he started in the first place. But she does know she's safe behind Sayuri.

Well, she has no stomach really. She's just an onion-girl, and unlike Vidalia- her momma, was never human to begin with. She doesn't even know how to throw up, or what it is to do so.

She is crying still though. Bully. ()
    [Infirmary]

Turning around to check on Pearl, Sayuri will attempt to scoop her up in an embrace, gently stroking her head. "Hey, hey, it's alright now..."

She gives Quinn a faint scowl. "Thing is, I don't really know. She poured a cup of lemonade on her head, spiked with some spicy substance. Had some pepper in it, but not enough to cause all the spiciness."

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Main Lodge]

Yuki will lead them to the kitchen and starts to pull out ingrediants for a sandwich. She pulls out some bread, cheese, lettuce, tomato and meat. She stops and looks at Mark. "What about you Mark, do you want anything?"
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Lodge]

Mark shakes his head. "This One does not have the capability to consume anything likely to be found in a kitchen. Although his last charging was approximately...18 days ago, so if Miss has any spare energy cells on hand, those work, too. This One is capable of converting almost anything with a charge."

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Andy steps aside as well. He waits for Reinhold to leave, before speaking up to Reelshka.

"Any thought? I doubt he will give it back to Magtok."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Reelshka peers at Reinholdt. She doesn't appreciate the way he tries to play the victim here. She also has some suspicions about that cat she saw with Brinika... and the identical cat she saw with Salix.
    "Right. I'll meet you there later."
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Entrance]

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Infirmary]

Andy steps aside as well. He waits for Reinhold to leave, before speaking up to Reelshka.

"Any thought? I doubt he will give it back to Magtok."
    So many assumptions.
    Reinholdt returns to his cabin and waits there for Reelshka or Tobias or whomever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"He will have to get rid of the stolen technology," Reelshka tells Andy. "We can't let him keep it. I'm not sure what else he should do, though."

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Andy nods.

"Still I doubt Reinhold will get rid of it. He already took it without us knowing and he may be able to hide it from us after all. Maybe it's best if we hide it from Reinhold anywhere."

Then Andy is quiet for a moment. So much new informations. He really should try to care more for the people then he did.

"I don't know much about him. Handing him to Magtok is no option and he doesn't seem to understand what he did."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK