Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1476

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 85

1. - Top - End - #1381
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 85

Cherry Cabin

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "I'm pretty sure there's no better onion ma'am. But you can be if you really want to ma'am." Butler gives the onion pets. Admittedly, he hasn't eaten any other onions in a long time now, so maybe there is a better one out there.
    I'm so lucky to know the greatest butler, ever. Vidalia says, stroking his fur as she hugs Butler.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Infirmary +]

Okay, Say-Sayuri. He stumbles a bit over the unfamiliar pronunciation. He also looks a little worried about what she's thinking with that scary grin. No, I live with my grandparents in Mister Druid's kingdom. But I'll be staying here a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Infirmary +

No, no. It's just one Say. Say it with me Si-Ur-Ee. Pearl pronounces it out. ((Hopefully I've been saying it in my head, the way Morclean has been. ))
    [Infirmary +]

"Mister Druid?" Sayuri ponders that for a moment. "Jamie's dad?"

"Oh, do you know Jamie?"
    She asks before giving Pearl a chuckle and going to pat her on the head.

((...actually, it's more like Sah-you-ree. ))
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground

Irene will proceed to go on a walk around GLoG and the lake with Sophie. Walk walk.
    Sophie walks along with Irene while Nicholas stretches lazily on his human's shoulders.

"I think there were only cats in the shelter I went to, so you'd probably have to look somewhere else for a dog," she says, going back to the previous topic. "But I'm really glad I got Nicholas. He makes my cabin much more lively."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Orc in the Playground

Grounds

It's hard to chop a tree down for no reason in the United Kingdom, so there was almost certainly a reason for it- I just don't know it.

"Near people, definitely near people. Speaking of people, I should probably put clothes on." The dryad steps back and into the tree, before stepping out again pretty much immediately afterwards, only now her formerly-nude frame is clad by a red jumpsuit with a large L emblazoned on the back with a smaller 'Vault' written above it. There's a zip along the front that enables it to be put on, currently undone to Baccata's belly button, though it's closed enough that she isn't exposing too much of her bark-like skin.The jumpsuit is in quite good condition, relatively clean and without any holes or other signs of wear.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Grounds

It's hard to chop a tree down for no reason in the United Kingdom, so there was almost certainly a reason for it- I just don't know it.

"Near people, definitely near people. Speaking of people, I should probably put clothes on." The dryad steps back and into the tree, before stepping out again pretty much immediately afterwards, only now her formerly-nude frame is clad by a red jumpsuit with a large L emblazoned on the back with a smaller 'Vault' written above it. There's a zip along the front that enables it to be put on, currently undone to Baccata's belly button, though it's closed enough that she isn't exposing too much of her bark-like skin.The jumpsuit is in quite good condition, relatively clean and without any holes or other signs of wear.
    Grounds

"Call it bias," Justin says tugging at his own jumpsuit, "but blue just looks better." His own is incredibly shabby in comparison, years of wear and tear compared to the fresh Vault L suit. "Not that it doesn't work for you."

"Ahright, centruhl locale it is." Neither of the halflings seem particularly bothered by their burden and carry it close to the middle of the camp.

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Main Lodge

"It's OK, I didn't realize you had powers?" Yuki doesn't seem like she understands what is going on. But it seems that Mark is aware of what is going on, and Timmy seems to be keeping it under control. "It was you that did whatever happened right?"
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Main Lodge

Mark puts a hand on Timmy's shoulder, both as a reassurance and to make sure he doesn't fall over.
    "Sir needn't worry. A minor mistake; Sir didn't even break any bones this time."
    Huh. I think that was actually a joke.
    Main Lodge

"Uh, yeah. I-it was me. I slipped up," TImmy says, pulling the collar of his coat up to his mouth. "I normally tell people so they don't find out through accidents. It didn't come up. I'm sorry." Times like this, he thinks he should just wear a sign around his neck.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Orc in the Playground

Grounds

"Maybe. If you washed it, and repaired it, and re-dyed it, and looked after it better. Do you sleep under a hedge in it?" Baccata smiles, a teasing tone to her voice.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

Path To Main Lodge

Two women are walking along the path...

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ogre in the Playground

[Path]
    One of them is hauling a big ol' chainsword and sporting a robo-eye and robofeets.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Ogre in the Playground

Path

And the other is a young-looking woman, humming softly.

{{Characters interested in joining! }}

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #1390

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Path]
    One of them is hauling a big ol' chainsword and sporting a robo-eye and robofeets.
    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Path

And the other is a young-looking woman, humming softly.

{{Characters interested in joining! }}
    [Path]

These two young women may notice a third, propped up against a tree, gently snoozing under the warm sun.

((Is that "we two are interesting in joining GLoG", or "anyone wanna join us"? Either way, have a short loli with a growth disorder and angsty backstory. ))
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Ogre in the Playground

[Path]
    ((That's "we're interested in joining."))
    Lechner points to the little girl and whispers about her to Zila!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Cherry Cabin

I'm so lucky to know the greatest butler, ever. Vidalia says, stroking his fur as she hugs Butler.
    Cherry Cabin

Butler just quietly hugs Vidalia for now. Best not to ruin the moment, sweet if potentially psychopathic that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Sophie walks along with Irene while Nicholas stretches lazily on his human's shoulders.

"I think there were only cats in the shelter I went to, so you'd probably have to look somewhere else for a dog," she says, going back to the previous topic. "But I'm really glad I got Nicholas. He makes my cabin much more lively."
    Walking around GLoG

"He's really well behaved too. How do you get him to stay up there like that?" While she's walking no less. It's like he's a familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Titan in the Playground

[Walking around GLoG]

"I'm not sure," Sophie says with a glance at the cat. "Maybe he just likes it up there. Or the animals in the Nexus just behave oddly this way."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

[Walking around GLoG]

"Possibly. I've never really been outside of the Nexus." Not as her anyways. "What's it like?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #1395

Grounds

"Maybe. If you washed it, and repaired it, and re-dyed it, and looked after it better. Do you sleep under a hedge in it?" Baccata smiles, a teasing tone to her voice.
    [Grounds]

"Once or twice," Justin mumbles. He was homeless before, and a good while into, coming to the Nexus. "And I do wash and repair it. I had to learn to sew back when this was my only clothing." The jumpsuit is patched and sewn in several places, though his use of "wash" is suspect, or at least how often. "Mine just has more... history to it than yours does."

My Characters

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Orc in the Playground

Grounds

"I got mine from an unpleasant Winston who didn't respect ladies as he should. After I taught him to respect ladies, it was... Stained. Well, I taught the other Winstons that I deserved respect; he wasn't in a position to respect much. The next Winston was much nicer, and gave me washing powder and soap, so I gave him the first Winston. I kept the skull, though I agreed to stop hanging it from the branches." She reaches into the tree, her hand melding into the yew's trunk, before she pulls it out. In her hand is a skull; it belonged to quite a large person. Some of the teeth are missing, but it seems mostly intact. "How'd you get yours?"

17. - Top - End - #1397

[Grounds]

"Whaa..." Justin mumbles in shock. "Ooookay, I'm going to nicely ask that you bring that up as rarely as possible in the future. Also avoid doing what you did to the Winston to people here. People are touchy about killing. I mean, defend yourself, by all means, just don't do it wantonly."

My Characters

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Orc in the Playground

Grounds

"Don't worry; I only kill people that threaten me or my tree. I hid from the radlepers because they were already dead and I don't know if they can be killed." Baccata is entirely too cheerful about the matter as she puts the skull away.

Yews are poisonous, and associated with death because they grow in churchyards, though they might have been associated with death before the churchyard was built around them. Baccata knows how to handle herself.

19. - Top - End - #1399

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie never really noticed. Silly girl.

"I never showed you my magic?"
    Her eyes get wide as she looks at Kevin in surprise!
    "Maybe I should do that!"
    And indeed, she's already fished her wand out of her pocket.
    [Outside With Kevin]

"Jamie's magic is really cool!" Brinika exclaims. Of course, she has magic now too, but she hasn't got used to it yet.
    Kevin has taken a quick step back and is now warily watching the wand like it's a venomous snake. Um. I'm fine, thanks...? You're not getting out of this that easily, kid.

[Med Lab]

"When I want Tobias cut up, I'll do it myself." Reinholdt replies.

"Well, if you want to meet Quinn and Jamie, you'd be better off looking in the Infirmary."
    Tobias just stares at Reinholdt.

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    [Infirmary +]

"Mister Druid?" Sayuri ponders that for a moment. "Jamie's dad?"

"Oh, do you know Jamie?"
    She asks before giving Pearl a chuckle and going to pat her on the head.

((...actually, it's more like Sah-you-ree. ))

Yeah, I've known him my entire life.
    Kevin hesitates ever so slightly before continuing. Me and Jamie are friends.
    Last edited by FireFox; 2013-05-05 at 09:21 PM.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside With Kevin]

Jamie doesn't seem to notice Kevin's alarm at the wand, instead pointing it to the sky.

""I am the Druid Princess Mikani, defender of nature's beauty and leader of pure hearts!" she declares. And the breeze picks up, swirling around her with ribbons as she Transforms before Kevin's eyes!

Thankfully the ribbons provide modesty.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Titan in the Playground

[Walking around GLoG]

"Possibly. I've never really been outside of the Nexus." Not as her anyways. "What's it like?"
    "It's... hard to explain to someone who's never been outside it," Sophie says after a pause. "In some ways it's similar, but in some other ways it's completely different. I only have my homeworld to compare it to, of course. And the biggest difference is that back home, magic is hidden."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Outside With Kevin]

Jamie doesn't seem to notice Kevin's alarm at the wand, instead pointing it to the sky.

""I am the Druid Princess Mikani, defender of nature's beauty and leader of pure hearts!" she declares. And the breeze picks up, swirling around her with ribbons as she Transforms before Kevin's eyes!

Thankfully the ribbons provide modesty.
    "Wooo!" Brinika cheers on Jamie and jumps up and down.
    Last edited by Morty; 2013-05-06 at 12:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1402

Grounds

"Don't worry; I only kill people that threaten me or my tree. I hid from the radlepers because they were already dead and I don't know if they can be killed." Baccata is entirely too cheerful about the matter as she puts the skull away.

Yews are poisonous, and associated with death because they grow in churchyards, though they might have been associated with death before the churchyard was built around them. Baccata knows how to handle herself.
    [Grounds]

"R-right," Justin says. After that he steels himself up. No regrets. A girl needed help and you gave help. You did a good thing, even if she has fairly casual thoughts on death. "Anyway you asked about the jumpsuit. My sister back when I outgrew the one I wore as a kid. I didn't decapitate anyone for it, but besides having this thing since I was 14, I've had tons of adventures with it. The history's not so much how I got it, but what I've done with it."

My Characters

23. - Top - End - #1403

Yeah, I've known him my entire life.
    Kevin hesitates ever so slightly before continuing. Me and Jamie are friends.
    [Infirmary +]

"...friends, you say." Sayuri gives him a smirk. "Hm, whatever you say..."

"So why are you coming over here anyway? Training? Vacation?"

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Ogre in the Playground

[Path]
    And Zila smiles, heading over. "Hey there. Do you know where we could join up?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ogre in the Playground

Tobias just stares at Reinholdt.
    [MedLab]

Welp that's proof enough they aren't here for what Tobias claims, but something else. Keeping it a secret on top of that.
    "I'll leave you to your family time then." Reinholdt turns to exit the MedLab. Probably go perch himself up on the roof or something.

"It's... hard to explain to someone who's never been outside it," Sophie says after a pause. "In some ways it's similar, but in some other ways it's completely different. I only have my homeworld to compare it to, of course. And the biggest difference is that back home, magic is hidden."
    [Walking]

"I don't know how you'd keep something like that hidden." Irene says. Unless maybe technology was involved? Then it's probably possible.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-05-06 at 06:44 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #1406

[Path]
    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    And Zila smiles, heading over. "Hey there. Do you know where we could join up?"
    [Path]

"ZzzZzz... whaaa...?" Setsuna opens her eyes blearily and stares up at Lechner and Zila. She yawns and stretches cutely.

"Thanks for waking me up." She struggles to her feet and wavers a bit. "Oh... you going to that place... oh whatsitsname... GLoG! Right, you two going to GLoG too?"

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ogre in the Playground

Path

"Yeah, we are. I'm Zila."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Dwarf in the Playground

Main Lodge

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    "Uh, yeah. I-it was me. I slipped up," TImmy says, pulling the collar of his coat up to his mouth. "I normally tell people so they don't find out through accidents. It didn't come up. I'm sorry." Times like this, he thinks he should just wear a sign around his neck.
    "It's OK, I guess I know now. Don't worry about it." Yuki smiles at Timmy. "Do you mind if I ask what your power is?" She seems a bit worried about Timmy's reaction but it doesn't seem so bad to her.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Lodge

"Sir does not need to apologize."
    Mark lets Timmy give his explanation.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Maple Cabin]

"Well, I think I'm doing pretty well here." Kitty says. She's got aher own room, in a shared cabin. She's got clothes, that she was donated second hand. She's got plenty of food, that she's getting as a handout. As much as GLoG does for her, it suddenly seems like too little tot he kitsune. No doubt Vice will pick up on the fact she's not entirely satisfied.
    [Maple Cabin]

"But you could be doing much better, yes?" Vice asks, giving her a knowing look. "Let me help you. Please. Let me do my part." Surely it couldn't hurt? He was partially responsible for this anyways.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.