New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central IX: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Helgraf's Bomb III has been submitted for approval.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Werewolf Central IX: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

I will be away with questionable, if any, internet access for the next couple of weeks.

I would say don't autolynch me, but I have the incredible feeling that it won't be a problem.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2013-08-02 at 03:58 PM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

We might be gone for the next few days or more.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

4. - Top - End - #244
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Careless Citadel has started recruitment! The game begins 24 hours after we hit 15 players, but recruitment doesn't end until we're out of spots! Sign up now!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hi everybody, I've been on GitP for two years and I only just discovered this. Is this like the card game Werewolves with villagers, werewolves (who'd have thought?) and loads of different people with special powers. If so, how do you join a game?

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thattaman View Post
    Hi everybody, I've been on GitP for two years and I only just discovered this. Is this like the card game Werewolves with villagers, werewolves (who'd have thought?) and loads of different people with special powers. If so, how do you join a game?
    Indeed it is.

Ah, easy; just wait for someone to post a game thread, and then post your interest while it's still recruiting.
    A few odds and ends.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Dwarf in the Playground

There are two games open for recruitment right now:

Careless Citadel and Helgraf's Bomb 3
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Pixie in the Playground

Games recruit in their own thread, so go to a thread that's still recruiting and say you'll join.

Be sure to read the rules for any games you join; different games have different rules about when and how you can talk (sometimes you can talk to people through private messages, sometimes everything has to be in the main thread).
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

9. - Top - End - #249

It's been a loooong time folks. Long time. I think I may finally be ready to set a launch date for Vampire VI. How're we looking for openings?
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

Everything's open.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

11. - Top - End - #251
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Looking for volunteer replacements in The Resistance: Beta Team. Right now I only need one, but a second player may need replacing.

If interested, please PM me.
    Last edited by smashbro; 2013-08-05 at 01:13 PM.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Orc in the Playground

I have experience in resisting, volunteering, and replacing. Now I just need a social life.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Vampire VI? I can't wait....

Also, I've been working on WW variant in the same vein as my previous games. Insane rules stretching games. I want to free up my scheduled first, just heads upping those who have seen what i've done in the past.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

14. - Top - End - #254

BardGuy

Thanks chess, just PM'd you now. If anyone else would like to sub in, looks like I need one more.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

@smash, if you need me, I'm available and willing for Resistance.

On a related note, Careless Citadel starts in 24 hours, so sign up before then to get a role! If you wait to sign up, you can still play, but you'll be a Clueless Newcomer for a day and night. All players welcome to join in the craziness!

16. - Top - End - #256

Alright then - so I just need to put together the intro scene/rules/roles post and get it approved. Excellent...
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Pixie in the Playground

I'll be offline for two or three days.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

18. - Top - End - #258

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    I'll be offline for two or three days.
    I guess your death in Careless Citadel came at just the right time.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

So we have been kicking around a game of Good Old Deity Strategy.
    We ain't got much of it figured out but there would be powerful beings that could give some power to 'normal' players, 'normal' players would give energy to the deities, players could become deities, deities could lose their status or maybe technology could over shadow them all, and who knows what else?
    That sound fun to anyone? Had it been done before so the we could look that(those) game(s) over?
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

20. - Top - End - #260

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    We ain't got much of it figured out but there would be powerful beings that could give some power to 'normal' players, 'normal' players would give energy to the deities, players could become deities, deities could lose their status or maybe technology could over shadow them all, and who knows what else?
    That sound fun to anyone? Had it been done before so the we could look that(those) game(s) over?
    Sounds like fun to me.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

Sounds interesting!
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Dwarf in the Playground

Supagoof (?) used to run a game like this, if I recall. Basically multiple wolves factions, whoever was left standing at the end was the winner. Greek, Roman, Norse, and Egyptian gods. Was a pretty fun concept.

Also, officially waiting on the Vampire thread. I think.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

He did, Titans if I recall correctly, and you, uh, have a trophy for it in your signature block.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

24. - Top - End - #264
    Orc in the Playground

I will be away from the 24th to the 27th with very limited Internet if any.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I could use a couple of autolynch replacements for Monty Werewolf.

...Frankly, I could have replaced them a while ago, but things happen.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2013-08-22 at 12:44 AM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground

Would it be possible to join one of these?
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

27. - Top - End - #267
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Current games:
    Monty Python WW - been running for a while but looking for autolynch replacements
    Helgraf's Bomb III - just started, could possibly sign up as autolynch replacement?
    Careless Citadel WW - started a while back, but recruitment keeps going, so you could join whenever you want

other games may be in planning, but for now those are WW games going on

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Would it be possible to join one of these?
    Yeah, I can hook you up with a Monty Werewolf role right now, if you'd like.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Yeah, I can hook you up with a Monty Werewolf role right now, if you'd like.
    Sounds good. Thanks.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    He did, Titans if I recall correctly, and you, uh, have a trophy for it in your signature block.
    Well if you're going to be like THAT about it... ;)

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show