New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1499
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Ménage à 3 IV: It's All Coming to a Head

...wait, she wants to send it to your brother? Not her own?

(Man, those flimsy arms... )
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    ...wait, she wants to send it to your brother? Not her own?

(Man, those flimsy arms... )
    Considering how she acted around him, he's definately not her own brother.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Oh, now I get it. They know each other from the game studio and she by proxy knows her brother and hangs out with him. Small world, that.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Titan in the Playground

Nah, Marie knows the Alex since they were kids and they go to school together and the connection she mentions in that last strip is Lavali, who is Alex's sister.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Nah, Marie knows the Alex since they were kids and they go to school together and the connection she mentions in that last strip is Lavali, who is Alex's sister.
    I can kind of understand the confusion, the sudden reveal about them being siblings is startling... and I guess kind of unnecessary. Still, poor Marie

Meanwhile, Zii had fun and now she'll have to pay for it... it seems, at least.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Meanwhile, Zii had fun and now she'll have to pay for it... it seems, at least.
    The funny thing is, she really doesn't have too much to worry about. Well, she can't know that Peggy is categorically not a problem here, but even with the stuff she does know - neither Yuki and Sonya have any great objection to sleeping with her, and Yuki is currently unattached. If those two think that they've done anything with each other, they'll probably both go a bit weird, but their feud has been heading into get-a-room territory for a while, and discovering that they're capable of this level of joint stupidity when drunk might even dissuade them from fighting quite so hard when they're sober.

In other words, having discovered her conscience, Zii is overreacting a little. Bonus points if Peggy comes in, walking unevenly on air and just wanting to thank Sonya for the tip-off, and Zii screams and hides in the wardrobe.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Spinner View Post
    The funny thing is, she really doesn't have too much to worry about. Well, she can't know that Peggy is categorically not a problem here, but even with the stuff she does know - neither Yuki and Sonya have any great objection to sleeping with her, and Yuki is currently unattached. If those two think that they've done anything with each other, they'll probably both go a bit weird, but their feud has been heading into get-a-room territory for a while, and discovering that they're capable of this level of joint stupidity when drunk might even dissuade them from fighting quite so hard when they're sober.

In other words, having discovered her conscience, Zii is overreacting a little. Bonus points if Peggy comes in, walking unevenly on air and just wanting to thank Sonya for the tip-off, and Zii screams and hides in the wardrobe.
    I actually think she's UNDER REACTING.

Seriously, not dating/sleeping with people that you work/live with is common advice for a reason.

Because after a break-up, incredibly awkward and conflict-generating meetings happen multiple times a day.

Sonya and Yuki were already at each others throats before. So after the inevitable coming breakup, I seriously doubt they're going to be able to stand even being in the same city as the other, much less the same band.

Which is what Zii has somewhat realized. Basically she has 2 choices - somehow maintain a 3 way relationship with them - incredibly tricky given their already existing conflicts - or watch one (or possibly both) of them quit the band after a breakup (or forced to choose only one of them).

Neither is a particularly good choice, honestly.

I think I can see a way out of this though. Namely, convince Gary to get back together with Yuki. This solves both the problem of the 3 way relationship, AND in a way that Yuki would probably remain in the band.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2014-06-24 at 02:13 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    Seriously, not dating/sleeping with people that you work/live with is common advice for a reason.
    In any sane reality, maybe. In this setting - sleeping with both your bandmates at once, when they're both already your exes, and they're supposed to hate each other? This is Thursday. Or Tuesday or Saturday. Whatever.

I think I can see a way out of this though. Namely, convince Gary to get back together with Yuki. This solves both the problem of the 3 way relationship, AND in a way that Yuki would probably remain in the band.
    At the cost, please note, of obliging Gary to get back together with Yuki. Zii is just developing a more reliable conscience; she should not feel obliged to perform unconscionable acts, even for the sake of the band.
    Last edited by Discus-Spinner; 2014-06-24 at 04:49 PM.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Spinner View Post
    In any sane reality, maybe. In this setting - sleeping with both your bandmates at once, when they're both already your exes, and they're supposed to hate each other? This is Thursday. Or Tuesday or Saturday. Whatever.

At the cost, please note, of obliging Gary to get back together with Yuki. Zii is just developing a more reliable conscience; she should not feel obliged to perform unconscionable acts, even for the sake of the band.
    I have no idea where you are getting 'unconscionable acts' from.

Anybody with a brain can see that Yuki is still hot for Gary. And it appears as though he's definitely got some lingering feelings as well. At this point I'd chalk getting those 2 back together well into the 'good' category, especially since Yuki seems to have at least somewhat of a handle on her.... issue.

This would definitely file under the win-win category.

Yuki and Gary get back together and stop pretending they don't have feelings - win.

Zii gets out of a potentially explosive threesome situation - win.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2014-06-24 at 09:23 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Gary and Yuki may be doomed to end up together. They both still display signs of infatuation, and frankly, she's about the only woman in the setting who'd seem able and willing to put up with his geekiness.

But now is not the time. Yuki is still basically unhinged, with a tendency to violence, and Gary doesn't have a clue how to handle that. Moreover, Gary is just beginning to realise that some women have virtues other than an uncanny resemblance to some kind of manga fantasy. He deserves a chance to develop that understanding a little more. He may well end up with Yuki anyway, but he should do so with a vague idea of the alternatives - not as an act of duty and desperation.

Yuki put Gary through the most miserable and confusing few days of his short dating life so far. Eventually, even she realised that, and gave the relationship a mercy killing. The circumstances haven't changed, as Yuki herself realises. Ramming them back together would be idiotic and cruel, even if it did save Zii from the frankly not-very-serious possible consequences of a possible but unconfirmed action.

(And - Yuki and Sonya possibly hating each other after a fling goes bad? Pshaw. They already keep trying to brain each other with bass guitars and cowbells. At least this way they'd have make-up sex to look forward to. Anyway, there are real-world bands that have survived worse.)
    Spinnin' that Disc...

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ettin in the Playground

You clearly haven't been watching the right kind of anime.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

"GIVE ME BACK MY PRECIOUS INNOCENCE!!!" *throttles*

....Is probably one of my favourite lines from a webcomic in a surprisingly long time.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

13. - Top - End - #1033

Holy crap on a stick

Yuki is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute in her angst panel. So well drawn..

she reaches KiloKitten degree of cuteness

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    "GIVE ME BACK MY PRECIOUS INNOCENCE!!!" *throttles*

....Is probably one of my favourite lines from a webcomic in a surprisingly long time.
    Well, it did remind me of Chainmil Bikini.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Titan in the Playground

The girl Teddy's out with in DC makes some terrible wordplay choices in the last comic. Dang.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

A more appropriate location round here for comments on DC is probably the existing Eerie Cuties thread. Though admittedly, that sees less action than Gary in his mid teens.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Troll in the Playground

On a more related note, was the red maple leaf ever used before? The authors always menaged to angle the viewpoint just right in order to obfuscate the details.

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

On a more related note, was the red maple leaf ever used before? The authors always menaged to angle the viewpoint just right in order to obfuscate the details.
    Maybe because of Canada Day?
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe it's a new tattoo?
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

Hooray, Dillon doesn't get punished for being a creepy clingy tool.
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Maybe because of Canada Day?
    You know, until this year I didn't even know there was such a thing as Canada day... So, do all Ma3trleans have maple leaves instead of pubic hair?
    Also: No lesbian sex.. I wonder how/if this will affect the resulting argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Hooray, Dillon doesn't get punished for being a creepy clingy tool.
    Well, not exactly... but yeah, he seems to go mostly unpunished for his mistake. But then this is Dillon...

Sidenote: So chauffeur lady likes redheads which in this universe means "ill try to get in bed with Sandra". I can dig that...
    "What's done is done."

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Also: No lesbian sex.. I wonder how/if this will affect the resulting argument.
    Weeeell.... I'd call that argument "delayed".
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    Weeeell.... I'd call that argument "delayed".
    I... don't have any problem with that

SotR however... well, someone needs to learn to get their target drunk enough to loosen them up but not so drunk they will attack random strangers... so close. I feel kind of bad for her, not only because we're missing out on potential pages but also because I really like chauffeur lady (even though I fail at remembering her name. I want to say Charlie for some reason but it can't possibly be "Charlie the Chauffeur"...)

(Note: Of course in reality never get your intended partner drunk because that is bad behavior and you should just naturally get drunk together. Or stay sober. Staying sober is a much underrated option for having consensual sex, really.)
    "What's done is done."

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

It's Cammi. If your memory fails you, you'll find the names of all the characters appearing in the tags list under the strip.

Also, Cammi never got Sandra drunk; Sandra got herself drunk. Sandra does that.
    Last edited by Discus-Spinner; 2014-07-08 at 07:04 AM.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Spinnin' that Disc...

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Can anyone see today's Ma3 comic? Its just a blank white space to me. The other two work fine.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Have you got an ad-blocker or Flash-blocker add-on running? That seems to cause problems with today's "strip" (actually an ad for the new print volume Kickstarter), and for some reason, my Flash-blocker doesn't mark it in the usual way.

(Incidentally, the Kickstarter has now hit the stretch goals that ensure that print volumes for year 1 of Sticky Dilly Buns and Sandra on the Rocks will also be produced.)
    Spinnin' that Disc...

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Yup. That was it.

But it was an ad, not a comic, anyways, so no harm done.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Titan in the Playground

Happy birthday Gary! Another character apparently had a wild night. And considering DiDi spent hers with Kiley....

Also, I'm not sure what Zoe is up to... But I think I like it
    "What's done is done."

30. - Top - End - #1050

Yay!! Amber-Gary hookup!!!